首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd4/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33705次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

What's that mean?|那什么意思?

Dr. Sebastian.|塞医生

Two pallets of antibiotics for tuberculosis.|两箱治肺结核的抗生素

We've got six pallets worth of patients.|可我们有相当于六箱用量的病人

Stoia Tucker needs a math lesson.|斯塔克需要数学老师

I'm headed back tomorrow.|我明天带回来

Hey!|嘿

Hey!|嗨

Go get the boxes.|把盒子搬走

Hey there.|嘿,你

Move those boxes.Quick,quick|把那些盒子搬走,快,快

Let's move.Hurry,hurry,hurry|咱们搬,快,快

Let's go.Let's go,man. Hurry|快,伙计,快

I've got some very special medicine here.|我这有些非常特殊的药

It's from Hershey,Pennsylvania.|是从宾州的荷西搞来的

One per person,one per person.|一人一支

Help,help,Dr. Sebastian|救命啊,塞阪大夫

Come quickly.|快来

My son,he fell. He fell on this log.|我儿子,他跌倒了,他摔在这里了

We were just waiting for his meds.|我们在等他的药

I got no breath sounds on the left.|左侧我听不到呼吸声了

Give me that.|那个给我

Yeah,he's gonna be okay.|对,他会没事的

The fall didn't cause him to drop a lung|摔跤并没把肺摔出来

The lung caused him to fall. TB chewed it up.|是肺的毛病导致了他跌倒,

He'll be lucky to live another year.|如果再活一年就够运气的了

This is Sarni.|这是萨尼

I picked up the tab for the back brace myself.|我自己拿了支架的标签

The funny thing is,|可笑的是

is that the brace cost more than the medicine|支架比他们赖以活命的药

that would've prevented her from needing it.|要贵不少

It's your medicine.|那是你们的药

All of the antibiotics that we need|所有我们需要的抗生素

are right here in your warehouses|都在这里,你们的仓库

in your factories.|工厂里面

We provide over 10,000 doses a year.|我们每年供应10,000支

Wh--which is not enough.|但……不够

You know we'd love to do more, but our hands are tied.|你知道我们想多贡献 但我们受制于人

New car,Jerry?|新车,杰?

I saw it on the way in. Looks beautiful.|我进来时看见了,漂亮

Don't make this personal.|别私人化

All the way from Germany,too.|一路从德国运来的

I know that's a lot of red tape.|我知道会有很多红带子

I'm not like you.|我不象你

I'm not ashamed of making a living.|我不以享乐为耻

And I know you didn't become a  chem major for the money.|我也知道你主修化学不只为赚钱

Now,you want the same things that I want.|那样就使我们目标一致了

You just--|你只……

You have to--|你得……

You just have to push a little--|你得再努力……

You have to push a little...bit harder.|你得再努力点

Harder for it.|再努力

Sebastian?|塞阪?

Call 9-1-1.|打9-1-1

Isn't someone here a doctor?|这没有医生吗?

[豪斯医生] 第二季 第四集

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Selling subscriptions?|销售清单?

I heard 20 and you get a new bike.|我听过20次了,你买了新自行车

Dr. Sebastian Charles collapsed|查塞阪博士在

during a presentation at Stoia Tucker.|斯塔克演讲时晕倒

Really?|真的?

Crushed under the weight of his own ego?|在他自我重压下倒塌了吗?

Wow.|哇

Is there nobody you admire?|你不敬佩任何人吗?

Well,there was this gal I met in Nam who could|在制造协会有个女孩

blow out a candle without using--|能吹灭蜡烛,不用……

He thinks it's TB.|他认为是脑结核(TA)

Good thing he's not the syphilis expert.|他好在不是个梅毒专家

He wants a second opinion.|他需要验证意见

Second to his own. Okay.|验证他自己,好啊

It's not TB.|不是TB

What is it?|是什么?

Oh,he wants specifics?|哦 ,他要确切答案吗?

Lemma.

Big Knicks fan|尼克队的大球迷

You've never had an episode like this before?|你过去从未有过这样的情形吗?

No. He died last month.|没有。他上月死了

Stupidly tried to share his meds with his cousin|愚蠢的跟他表兄分药吃

and they only had enough for one.|那药其实只够他一个人的

Dr. House|豪斯医生

I'm Sebastian Charles.|我是查塞阪

Patients aren't usually|病人通常不是

part of the diagnostic process|诊断程序的一部分

Well,I'm a doctor.|我是医生

Listen,I know you guys don't make a lot of money--|听着,我知道你们挣钱不多

I wrote your people a check last month.|我上个月给你们写了一张支票

Oh,well. Write us another one.|哦,那就再写吧

Talk to Chase. He's rich|跟小蔡说,他有钱

My dad,not me.|我爸爸,不是我

Every minute,four people die of TB.|每分钟四个人死于TB

Wow!|哇

How can you sleep at night?|你夜里如何安睡?

There's people dying in Africa of a disease  that we cured--|在非洲有人死于我们可以治……

Yeah. I know|对,我知道

I saw the concert.|我看音乐会了

But seriously,let's see.You sleep six hours|但是认真点,我们算算

That means every night you kill...|每晚你睡六个小时,那就是杀了...

1,440 people.|1,440 个人

I guess you gotta get some sleep,but come on|我猜你还是要睡觉的,但是拜托

If you'd stayed up another ten minutes,|如果你再浪费个10分钟……

you could've saved 40 lives.|该可以救活40个人

Do you send notes to the families in the morning?|今早你给家人们发消息了吗?

That's gonna take at least ten minutes|那至少要花10分钟

So that's another 40 dead,another 40 notes.|那就是说又会有40个死,40个消息得发

Why don't you go rack yourself with  guilt in your own room?|干嘛你不回自己屋里用自疚拷打自己去呢?

No,thanks. I'll stay.|不,谢谢,我留下

I'd like to hear the differential.|我想听听微分

Dr. Cameron.|卡梅伦医生

Tell the doctor why it's not a good idea|告诉这位医生为什么患者

for the patient to be here.|不宜呆在这里

He's an immunologist and a TB expert.|他是免疫学家也是脑结核专家

That'll be very useful if we need somebody|如果我们想听人说“这是TB”

to say the words,"I think it's TB."|会很有用

What is that?|那是什么味?

Oh,that. I'm sorry.That's,uh--|哦,那个……

That's my body powder.|是我的爽身粉

It's the only thing I found|是我能找到唯一

that works in the Sahara|在撒哈拉有用的

I'm kinda used to it|我习惯了

I don't even notice it.|已经闻不到了

Who thinks it smells like an  elephant dung smoothie?|还有人觉得象大象的粪味吗?

It smells okay to me.|我觉得还行

That is exactly why the patient  shouldn't be in the room.|那正是病人不能在这的原因

If you can't tell a man that his cologne  makes you want to puke,|如果你没法告诉一个男人 他的古龙水让你想吐

how are you gonna tell him that he's an idiot?|你又怎么能告诉他他是白痴呢?

He's not an idiot.|他不是白痴

Sure,you say that now. While he's in the room.|当然你那么说,他在屋里啊

I don't have time for this|我功夫这样

-It's TB  -Nope|-是 TB  -不是

Symptoms are too varied.|症状太杂

Well,if you haven't seen 10,000 cases,|如果你没见过10,000个病例

I agree that's what you'd think.|我同意你的意见

I told you he's an idiot.|我告诉你了他是白痴

You said you wanted a second opinion.|你说你要验证意见

No,actually.|其实不要

My backers wanted a second opinion.|我的赞助商们要

Yeah|对

Doesn't look good if you drop dead|穿着有商标的鞋死掉

while wearing your shoe sponsor's logo.|不好看啊

It's TB. And I'm not dying.|是TB,而且我不会死

I'm gonna want you to plant a PPD|我需要你们给我植入PPD

and induce a sputum to confirm the TB|引流痰液验证TB

Imaging studies will determine the progress|成像可确定进展

And,uh,I think we should probably|然后,我想再给我肺

take a CT scan of my lungs,|做个CT扫描吧

just so that nobody second-guesses us?|那样有人就不会怀疑了吧?

Wouldn't want that.|不想那样

Hello?|喂?

No,I'm feeling much better|不,我觉得好多了

Well,what you can do is, you can,uh,get your board|你做你能做的

to approve the increased med shipments,that--|争取同意更多药品运输量……

Sorry.Uh-huh. Uh-huh. No,don't--don't try.|抱歉,别试

Whatev--no,don't-- Don't do your best.|别尽力

Just get it done,okay?|只做到,好吗?

That's Stoia Tucker.|是斯塔克

And they're the nice pharmaceutical company.|他们是好制药商

I'm sorry,but it's against hospital regs.|对不起,这违反医院规则

Oh,I need the phone.|哦,我需要电话

Why don't we focus on getting you  better right now?|我们干嘛不集中对付你的健康问题呢?

Well,what do you do?Throw me out?|那,你要干嘛,扔我出去吗?

No,just the phone|不,只是电话而已

Sorry,we've got an emergency.|对不起,我们有急诊

Gotta go.|赶紧走

There's a phone in your room.|你房间里有电话

Yeah,I figured that there would be.|对,我猜也是

Right,I...I just thought--|对,我想……

It's not like the hospitals you may be  used to in Africa.|这不象你在非洲惯呆的医院

Um,I don't know what the facilities were like,so--|我不知道是否便捷……

Thank you.|谢谢你

You're welcome.|不要客气

And thanks for that check.|谢谢支票

I should go.|我得走了

The nameless poor have a face|有面无名的可怜虫

and it's a pompous white man.|华而不实的白人

Yeah,what a jerk.|对啊,这混蛋

Saving all those lives like that.|敢那样救人

What's the emergency?|什么急事?

I can't remember how to do walk-the-dog.|我忘了怎么遛狗了

The guy's sick.Maybe dying|那家伙病了,快死了

We've forgotten all about doing  a differential diagnosis.|我们还没做症状鉴别呢

You just sent us off to test him for--|你派我们去给他做……

Well,I had to get him out of there.|嗯,我得把他轰出去啊

Now we can all sit around and call him an idiot.|现在我们可以坐一起骂他混蛋了

Who wants to go first?|谁先?

He's right|他是对的

Tuberculosis could present hundreds  of different ways.|结核的症状很多

Well,by that logic|用那个逻辑

everyone in the hospital should be treated.|医院里所有人都该治疗

Not everybody in the hospital's been exposed to it|并不是医院所有人在过去的20年里

for the last 20 years.|都暴露在那样的环境中啊

TB takes years to kill you.|TB用数年致人死命

Two weeks ago,he was perfectly healthy.|两周前他还很健康

Now he's got a whiteboard full of symptoms.|现在却有多的可以写满白板的症状

What about something metabolic?|是不是代谢问题?

Welcome aboard the good ship Ass-Kisser.|欢迎登陆“马屁精号”

Nice day for a sail. Pucker up,me hardies.|航行的好天气啊

It's not metabolic.|不是代谢

Kidney,liver,and thyroid are all normal.|肾、肝、甲状腺都正常

No diabetes.|没糖尿病

What about his heart?|他的心脏呢?

Obviously,big as all outdoors.|明显的,跟其他户外爱好者一样大

Abnormal heart rhythm.|反常心律

Wave forms show P-R variability.|震动形式显示P-R的可变性

It's subtle,but it's there.|很微小,但有

You think it's his heart? Sick sinus syndrome?|你觉得是心脏?心窦综合症?

Loose throttle.|没准

Sometimes beats too fast,sometimes too slow.|心跳时快时慢

Causing him to pass out.|导致昏倒

It would account for the episode.|该可以导致这情形

I'll put him on telemetry|我要给他带遥感器

do a stress test and an echocardiogram.|做压力测试和超声波

Treat him like every other hospital patient.|对待他同于其他住院病人一样

I want to see that pious,body-powdered  tush hanging out of his gown.|我要看到那个尽责的 满身擦粉的家伙穿上睡袍晃

Could you give me a hand with this thing?|你能帮我弄这个吗?

I don't recall asking|我不记得要求做

for a stress test or an echocardiogram.|压力试验和超声波

What are you gonna do,walk out?|那你要怎样,离开吗?

Corporate sponsors aren't gonna like that.|社团赞助商不喜欢那样

I need your forearm.|伸胳膊

What's House thinkin'?|豪斯怎么想?

Sick sinus syndrome.|心窦综合症

Well,that's a lot more serious than TB.|那可比TB严重多了

Is that a PPD?|那是PPD吗?

If it changed color in the next 48 hours--|如果48小时内变颜色……

Yeah,if,uh,if House doesn't think it's TB,|对,如果 House不认为是TB

why would he have you test for that?|干嘛他不让你做呢?

Just...covering all his bases. I guess.|只是要掩盖所有基本吧,我猜

Uh-huh.|嗯

He doesn't seem like a guy who--who does that.|他不是那么干的人

We have you scheduled for a 10:30 echo.|我们安排你10:30 回声检查

Good for you.|干的好

Every minute that we refuse to love one another,|我们一旦拒绝爱,

another puppy cries another tear.|就会有只小狗掉眼泪

You're just mad because he's closer|你生气是因为

to a Nobel Prize than you are.|他比你接近诺贝尔奖

And yet I've nailed more Swedish babes.|我还没钉上足够的瑞典人

Crazy,crazy world.|疯狂,疯狂的世界

It's not just a trip to Stockholm,you know.|你知道那不止是去一趟斯德哥尔摩

It comes with a cash prize.|是现金奖赏

Seriously?|真的?

No wonder everybody's going after  that "peace" thing.|怪不得有那么多人追那个叫“和平”的玩意

He cures thousands of people every year.|他每年救活千把人

You cure-- What,30?|你治愈多少,30?

McDonald's makes a better hamburger  than your mother|麦当劳比你妈妈做更好吃的汉堡

because they make more?|因为他们做的多吗?

Oh! I see.|哦,我明白了

So you hate him because the lives he saves|你恨他因为他救的生命

aren't as good as the lives you save.|不如你救的值钱?

Yeah. That's the reason.|对,那是原因

Nobel invented dynamite. I won't accept  his blood money.|诺贝尔发明了炸药,我不要他粘血的钱

The top of my head's killing me.|我的头顶要我的命

Mm.|嗯

We spent a week doing "top of head" in anatomy.|我们在解剖学时花一周时间对付“头顶”

I know just where it is.|我知道那个位置

Ow!|哇

That is not the top of my head.|那不是我的头顶

Ah,close enough for a clinic.|对临床来说够近了

Your sinuses are clogged.|你的窦阻塞了

Judging by the scratches on your hands,|根据你手臂的划痕来看,

I'm guessing a new cat.|我猜是只新猫

It was my mother's. She's dead.|是我妈妈的,她死了

You keep a dead cat?|你养死猫?

No. My mother's dead.|不,我妈妈死了

Oh. Poor cat.|哦,可怜的猫

You're allergic|你过敏了

We can control it with antihistamine|我们可以用抗组胺药控制

One pill a day.|一天一片

Pills?|药片?

You don't like to swallow.|你不喜欢吞咽

Not surprised.|不奇怪

Forget the pills.|不要药片了

I'm gonna give you a nasal spray.|我给你开个鼻腔喷雾器

Steroids?|类固醇?

Is there something else you can give me?|还有别的能给我吗?

Well,if you lived by the river,|如果你住在河边,

I've got a bag.|我有袋子

Hey. Stress test was normal.|嘿,压力试验正常

But his EKG was not normal.|但EKG不正常

Echo's normal.|回声检查正常

Two for you,one for me.|给你两分,给我一分

We need a tiebreaker.|我们得找个解扣的

Echo and stress test are way more reliable.|回声和压力很可信

Tilt table test.|倾斜试验

That never works.|从来就无效

Bet you a week's clinic duty it does.|跟你打赌一周的门诊工作时间,有效

You're on|好

Like this guy?|喜欢这家伙吗?

You always tell us our opinion of  the patient's irrelevant|你老说我们的观点与病人无关

Medically,it's irrelevant.|医学上,无关

It says something about you.|但却与你有关

You figure anybody|你认为

who gives a crap about people in Africa|任何关心非洲人生死的人

must be full of it?|就有关了吗?

Yes.|对

There's an evolutionary imperative  why we give a crap about|我们关心自己的亲友

our family and friends|有进化理论作为理由

And there's an evolutionary imperative|同样有进化理由支持我们

why we don't give a crap about anybody else.|对其他人漠不关心

If we loved all people indiscriminately|如果我们无任爱人

we couldn't function,Mm|我们就失去功效了

So the great humanitarian's as selfish  as the rest of us?|所以伟大的人道主义者跟我们一样自私?

Just not as honest about it.|只是不象表现的那么热衷

Well,you also always tell us motives  are irrelevant.|你也老说动机不相干

Dr. Charles,your heart's handling the changes|查医生,你的心脏对付

in orientation just fine.|倾斜功能发挥正常

No pauses on your EKG.|EKG上没有停顿

And House drives in for the lay-up and...|而豪斯就要对他的赌注...

No! Rejected!|不,反对!

What does this knobby thing do?|这个按钮是干什么的?

I'm within protocol range,you're not gonna get|我在可受范围之内

a different result.|你得不出不同答案

The way I figure it is,|我想的是,

if this could show you problems at six...|如果这个东西在6就能显示问题...

imagine what it'll tell you if you  crank it to ten.|想像一下如果到10会发生什么?

House? Is that you?|豪斯? 是你吗?

Does it go to 11?|能到11吗?

Would you stop?You lost|停止好吗?

I'm scheduled for clinic duty Thursday and Friday.|我被安排周四和周五出诊

All right,I'm beginning to feel nauseous.|好了,我开始觉得恶心了

Would you turn the damn thing off  before you break it?|你别弄了会坏的

Okay,I'm getting dizzy|好吧,我开始头晕了

I can't see,and I'm gonna pass out.|我看不见了,而且快晕过去了

I win.|我赢了

Those speeds,astronauts throw up.|那样的速度连宇航员也会晕

I'm not talking about the nausea.|我说的不是恶心

The test revealed the problem|是相关试验结果

Yeah? House is insane?|是吗? 豪斯疯了?

What he just did--|他刚做的是……

Abusive and unprofessional.But...|滥用和非专业的,但是...

if hadn't have done it,we wouldn't have seen the problem.|如果没那么做,我们就不会发现问题

You've got an abnormal P-R interval.|你有一个反常的P-R间歇

Could be dangerous.|可能很危险

Possibly fatal,particularly if you're in Africa,|可能致命,尤其是在非洲

away from advanced medicine.|远离先进的医疗系统

I'm gonna need a pacemaker?|我需要起搏器吗?

We've scheduled you for surgery this afternoon.|我们安排你今天下午做手术了

We'll be able to maintain your  pacemaker from anywhere|我们可以在任意地点维持你的起搏器

you just need to get yourself to a  phone line every few months|你只需要一段时间找个电话线

Or better yet,you could join me at  one of my clinics.|或者你可以加入我们的门诊

I'm kinda spoiled.|我被宠坏了

Well,we'll get you a hut with a view, do you like sand?|我们可以给你一个带风景的小屋 你喜欢沙子吗?

I meant medically. No PET scans.|我的意思是药物,没有PET扫描

No MRIs-- This is ridiculous.|没有核磁共振,简直荒谬

Dr. Charles-- I know,I know. Hospital regulations.|查医生……我知道 医院规章

Darling,have a seat.|亲爱的,请坐

Come on.|快走

You're smart. You'll adapt.|你聪明,会适应

We going up or down?|我们上还是下?

Basement. All right.|地下室,好吧

You might even find that,uh,|你或许会发现……

without the technological crutches,|没有技术的支撑

you become a better diagnostician.|你变成了更棒的诊断专家

My heart can handle this,right?|我的心脏能应付这个,对吧?

Uh,so far,just carnival rides have set you off.|到目前为止,是嘉年华让你出问题的

When you meet these people,it changes you.|当你见到那些人,他们让你改变

We should talk about it over dinner.|我们该在晚餐后谈论这些

Are you asking me to Africa or on a date?|你是邀我去非洲还是约会?

Oh,I can ask you halfway around the world,|哦,我可以邀你走半个地球

I can't ask you to a restaurant a block away?|却不能邀你去一条街远的餐厅吗?

Well,one's a job and the other's-- Uh-huh|一个是工作,令一个是……

Yeah, Hospital regs. You can't date  patients,right?|对,医院规章,不能约会病人,对吧?

I wouldn't want to...|我不打算...

risk your precious objectivity.|拿你宝贵的客观性冒险

You haven't answered either question, by the way|顺便说,你哪个问题也没回答呢

You don't think objectivity's important?|你不觉得客观性重要吗?

I think doctors like House cling to objectivity|我觉得象House那样依赖客观的医生

like a three-year-old to a blanket.|很象依赖毯子的三岁小孩

Don't get too worked up. Stay calm.|别激动,保持冷静

Stay cool and maintain the correct perspective.|保持正确的看法

The only flaw in their argument|他们正常的唯一裂痕是

is that when you have millions of people dying,|当百万人濒死时

the correct perspective is to be yelling|正确的看法是由

at the top of your lungs.|你的肺顶部呼喊出来的

I'm sorry,my head is--is killing me--|对不起,我的头要了我的命……

Sit on the step.|坐在台阶上

So you gonna go out with me or not?|那你到底跟不跟我出去呢?

Your heart rate's normal.|你的心跳正常

Yeah,of course it is. It's one flight of stairs.|当然,只是一阶台阶而已

I'm gonna be fine.|我会没事的

My hand's a little--|我的手真小……

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You were wrong.|你错了

Hey. I have feelings. I'm trying my best.|嗨,我有感觉,我尽力了

Isn't that enough for you?|对你不够吗?

The abnormal EKG was real?|反常的EKG是真的吗?

It's not sick sinus syndrome.|不是心窦综合症

Thank God we found out before we  put the pacemaker in|感谢上帝我们在放起搏器之前发现了

Thank God you dragged him into a stairwell|感谢上帝你把他领近了楼梯间

to get his heart racing.|好让他的心跳加速

We were taking the stairs. They keep them  in the stairwell.|我们走楼梯,楼梯在楼梯间

The guy's a selfish jerk. Why would he--|这家伙是个自私的混蛋,他干嘛不……

Why would you say he's selfish?|你干嘛说他自私?

Because he's been talking to Foreman.|因为他跟福满谈了

No,I haven't.I'm just giving my opinion|我没有,我只是发表意见

This kind of altruism doesn't just naturally--|这种利他主义不自然……

Excellent briefing. Hey,the guy's still sick.|完美的简述,但他还是病人

Can we talk about that?|我们可以谈一下吗?

Headaches point to a neurological problem|头疼指向神经系统问题

Acoustic neuroma.|声学神经瘤

Brain tumor causes dizziness,|脑瘤导致头晕眼花

loss of consciousness.|意识丧失

Mess with,uh,breathing patterns,heart rhythms--|与呼吸和心跳节律不稳混合

Get an MRI.|做核磁共振

Hello?|喂?

Oh,I'm sorry. I'll be right down.|哦,对不起,我马上下来

No problem|没问题

I'll do an extra hour to make up|我会补偿性多做一个小时

I'm late for my clinic duty.|我出诊时间晚了

Here,go be me for a couple of hours|这里,去装我几个小时

Explosive diarrhea,fever.|突发腹泻,发烧

It's probably the flu.|可能是流感

Wow|哇

You're good. You a Harvard boy?|你真棒,是哈佛的吧?

You're not Hill,Oliver.|你不是奥西

No. Carter,Cecelia.|不,是卡希

They put you in the wrong room,Cecelia.|他们把你安排错了房间,希

Mrs. Carter.|卡太太

Sorry.|抱歉

Uh,I'll just be a few more minutes.|我一会儿就来

Don't take these in order,everything falls apart.|没法按顺序,全都乱套了

I have cancer.|我得癌了

I felt a lump.|我可以感觉到肿块

-I'll go get a nurse. -Yeah|-我找个护士 -行

See you in an hour or two.|过一、两个小时再见

Lie flat|躺平

Lift your left arm up and under your head.|举起你左臂到头下面

Right there? Yeah.|这吗? 行

I felt it this morning.|我今早感觉到的

Oh,my cousin had the same thing.|我表姐也有

It's nothing.|没事

We should check it again on your next cycle|我们下个周期再检查

but you really don't have anything to worry about|但你真没什么可担心的

That's what they told Donna.  She was dead in six months.|他们也是这么告诉当娜的 她六个月就死了

Listen,the edges are smooth,it has mobility.|听我说,边缘很滑,能移动

It has all the earmarks of a benign--|是良性的征兆

Why should I believe you?|我干嘛要信你?

Because you're trying to rush me out of here?|因为你想催我走?

The risks of a false positive on  a biopsy outweigh--|活体检查的假阳性……

Either you do the biopsy, or I talk to your superior.|要么你安排活体检查 要么我跟你上级说话

Which is it...|选哪个...

Dr. House?|豪斯医生?

I'll arrange the biopsy.|我来安排活体检查

Thanks.|谢谢

He asked me out|他约我出去

I'm shocked.|我很震惊

I'm--I'm shocked when patients don't  ask you out|我在病人不约你时才震惊

He also asked me to come to Africa.|他还约我去非洲

Boy,he moves fast.|天啊,他动作挺快啊

I think the two questions had  two different objectives.|我看这两个问题有两个对象

You like him?|你喜欢他?

Good-looking single guy,genius doctor.|英俊的单身男士,天才医生

Cares about the world.|关怀全世界

I take it you said no.|我看你的答案是不

You think I'm that hung up on rules--|你觉得我那么在意规矩……

He's not House.|他不是豪斯

There's nothing there.|那什么都没有

Yeah,there is.|对,有

Did I ask you to plant a PPD?|我让你植入PPD了吗?

It was positive.|是阳性的

He's got TB.|他得TB了

Well,of course he's got TB!|他当然有TB

The guy's been in the jungle for 20 years!|这家伙在丛林里20年了

If he tested positive for pinkeye,|如果他红眼病测试阳性

would you think that was his big problem?|你觉得那是他的大问题吗?

I did a test,it was positive.  Why is that  a problem?|我做了一个试验,是阳性的 那有问题吗?

Because now he's got the  big red target on his arm,|因为现在他在他的胳膊上 有了一个红色的大靶子

the stubborn jerk thinks he's right.|那个顽固的混蛋会以为他对了

He won't let us do any more tests.|他就不会让我们做其他试验了

Maybe he's not the only stubborn jerk!|也许他不是唯一一个顽固的混蛋

I did an LP too. Low glucose.|我也做了LP ,低糖

And he has an increased sed rate.|他的瑟丹比率增高了

Everything screams tuberculosis.|所有结果指向结核

Not everything!|不是所有

If any of the symptoms are caused by the TB|如果任何症状都由TB导致

it would throw off our diagnosis.|那该偏离我们的诊断

You're right.|你是对的

We gotta treat the TB.|我们得治疗TB

Who knows? Maybe he'll just...get better.|谁知道呢?也许,他就……好起来呢

You'd like that,wouldn't you?|你会喜欢那么,是吧?

So it's TB but not TB?|所以,是TB 也不是TB?

I'm complicated.|我复杂

The guy does know tuberculosis.|那家伙知道肺结核

-If he says it can manifest  -Guy's not even a real doctor.|-如果他说可以证明 -那家伙甚至不是个真正的医生

He's a human telethon.|他是活人连续剧

Is that your problem with him?|那是你跟他的问题吗?

You see hypocrites everyday.  Why is this guy so special?|你每天都见伪君子, 这个怎么这么特殊?

You think I have a hypocritical  attitude to hypocrisy?|你以为我会用伪善的 态度对待伪善吗?

The problem is,there are 26  letters in the alphabet,|问题是,字母表有26个字母

and he only uses two of them.|他只用两个

He treats thousands of patients  with one diagnosis.|他用一个诊断对待千百个病人

He knows the answer going in. It's cheating.|他知道结果,是骗人

So it's all because he's one of them  useless specialists?|所以是因为他是那些没用专家的一名?

Oh,did I hurt the big-time oncologist's  itty-bitty feelings?|哦,我是不是伤了大肿瘤专家的感情了?

You're a big help to patients who  actually have cancer.|你对有癌的人是个很大的帮助

Other times,you're just annoying.|其他时候很烦人

You've outdone yourself.|你完蛋了

I'll say.|我也是那么说的

My salad's covering a free T-bone steak.|我的萨拉掩护了一块T骨牛排

Cecelia Carter,remember her?|卡希,记得吗?

Last week they said it was "mystery stew,"  they owe me.|上周他们说“神秘炖菜”,他们欠我的

She was just in my office crying|她在我办公室哭呢

because of the way you treated her.|因为你对她误诊

That doesn't sound like you.|那不象你

Then it probably wasn't.|所以很可能根本不是

I get that you like to shock people.|我知道你很喜欢吓唬人

Stun them out of complacency,out of stupidity.|因为愚蠢而以吓唬人为满足

But this woman thought she had cancer.|但这个女人以为自己有癌了

She had a lump in her breast.|她胸部有个肿块

What were you trying to accomplish?|你到底达到什么目的?

Let me ask you something.|我来问你

If this were another doctor,|如果这是其他的医生,

if the patient were complaining about,let's say,|我们说,她抱怨的是……

I don't know,Foreman,you'd just dismiss this|我不知道,福满,你就变成了

as the paranoid bitching of  another paranoid bitch.|一个妄想的婊子听另一个妄想婊子的胡话

And file it under "P" for--|那么病例归档就该放在“妄”下面

Paranoid?|妄想?

Am not.|我不是

-You're right -Good|-你对 -好

Apologize to her|今天完事前

before the end of business today.|向她道歉

What did you do to Ceci?|你对希干什么了?

I have no idea.|不知道

Just the salad today. Big breakfast.|只有萨拉,早餐吃多了

Hey.|嘿

Levofloxacin?

You have a resistant strain of TB.|你对TB有抗性.

Wow,you just walk right in with these.|哇,你就拿着这些来了

That's what we doctors do.|那是我们当医生干的活

We write down the name of some medicine,|我们写下药名,

and someone gives it to us.|然后有人给我们

You know,there's parts of the world  where you get knifed|你知道,世界上有的地方

walking around with this.|带这个要带上刀子

I mean,the regular stuff's bad enough,but...|我的意思是,正规的东西就够糟了...

...treatment for the resistant strain?|治疗抗性?

They get $6.00 a tablet for that.|他们花六块钱买这个

And I'll take it for two years.|而我得吃两年

Streptomycin.|链霉素

Now,that's two grand|那是两个单位

Ten grand,cure one person.|10个单位就能救活一个人

I had a patient in,uh,Jani once.|我有过一个病人,加尼

It was a mother had--|是个有……

had,uh,three little boys.|三个孩子的母亲

She had resistant TB.|她得了TB

She couldn't afford these.|她买不起这些

She couldn't afford bread.|她连生计都困难

We gave her the regular stuff,but,uh--|我们给她常规药……

No surprise,she died.|不出所料,她死了

I'm sorry.|我很难过

I'm not taking these pills.|我不吃这些药

Because she couldn't get them,|因为她吃不起,

you're not gonna take them?|你就不吃吗?

That's insane.|太愚蠢了

Why? 'Cause I'm better than her?|为什么? 因为我比她好?

Because letting her die was wrong,|因为任其死亡不好,

but letting you die is just as wrong.|任你死亡也是不对的

Well,maybe I won't die.|也许我不会死

Maybe somebody will pay more attention to my story|也许那样就会有人信我的故事了

He figured the Fromsudecal companies  need something big|他认为抗生素公司需要

to force them into action|更大的力量推动他们行动

This is gonna get a lot more media play than  a thousand African villagers dying|这样媒体报道比非洲村民之死更多

So he won't take the pills.|所以他不吃药

Newsweek's calling you.|《新闻周刊》找你

And he won't agree to any more tests.|他也不再同意做任何检查了

He has his diagnosis.|他有他的诊断

See what happens when you don't listen to me?|看到你不听我的发生什么了吧?

Maybe millions of lives get saved.|也许百万生灵由此得救

Yeah. That's my point.|对,那正是我的观点

Increased heart rate. Night sweats.|心律加快,夜间盗汗

Loss of consciousness.|意识丧失

Besides rough sex,|还有粗鲁的性行为

what do they all have in common?|他们的共同点是什么?

T--It's not TB!|T……不是TB

His autonomic nervous system?|他的植物神经系统?

We know that it's not a brain tumor.|我们知道不是脑瘤

So what else could be eating his nerves?|还有什么能吞噬他的神经?

Fabry's? Autonomic dysregulation syndrome  Shy-drager Syndrome|自律神经系统?导致羞愧感知失灵?

It doesn't matter|没关系

He won't let us test him.|他不会让我们检查他

In my opinion,Dr. Sebastian Charles is an idiot.|按照我的意思,查塞阪博士是个白痴

Yeah,you can quote me|对,你可以引证我的话

C-U-D-D-Y.

Sebastian is refusing life-saving treatment.|塞阪拒绝挽救生命的计划

He's refusing TB treatment.|他拒绝TB的治疗

You don't think he has TB|你不觉得他有TB

Ergo,you should care less.|因此,你少担心点吧

He won't let me test him.|他不让我检查他

And what do you want me to do about it?|那你想让我干什么?

Hold him down.|按倒他

Have you apologized to Cecelia Carter yet?|你跟卡希道歉了吗?

Trust me,she doesn't want to hear from me.|相信我,她不想听我说话

Look,the guy is killing himself|你看,那家伙在自杀

Am I the only one who realizes  this is a bad thing?|我是唯一认为这是坏事的人吗?

If he was a Christian Scientist|如果他是基督教科学家

refusing meds,we'd have 18 attorneys--|拒绝药物,我们有18位律师……

You're putting on makeup.|你在化妆

That's not a good sign for my side,is it?|那可不是我的好消息,是吧?

Sebastian has called a press conference for 3:00.|塞阪在三点要召开记者会

He's asked me to be there|他让我到场

to confirm the diagnosis and the prognosis.|让我确认诊断和预后

You are as big a media whore as he is.|你跟他一样是媒体婊子

Of course I am|我当然是

It couldn't possibly be that I think he's right.|不是我同意他的做法

That I'd like to be a small part of  what he's doing.|只是想做他那样做的一部分而已

Oh,whores can like the sex.  Doesn't mean they're not whores.|哦,婊子可以喜欢^做** 那并不表示她们就不是婊子

And with that eye shadow--|再涂上那样的眼影……

I am totally screwed,aren't I?|我彻底完蛋了,对吧?

Totally.|彻底

How you feelin'?|你觉得怎样?

A little weak.|有点虚弱

You're having a good day.|你今天就算不错了

The symptoms will quickly focus more and more on your lungs.|症状会越来越接近你的肺部

You'll find it difficult to talk,|你会发现讲话困难

and eventually breathe at all--|最终无法呼吸

I think I know what I'll have to look forward to.|我认为我知道最终的结果

I know|我知道

I just came to ask|我只是来问

if you'd be willing to accept any treatment.|你是否愿意接受任何治疗

No,if you're trying to scare me into--|不,如果你想吓唬我……

No.|不是

Palliative treatment.|减轻的治疗

Narcotics.|麻醉药

Fentanyl Patch,morphine drip,whatever it takes.|芬太努片,吗啡输液,任何

We can make your last days fairly comfortable.|我们可以尽力使你的临终之时舒服些

And if you have another good day,|如果你还有这么好的一天,

maybe dinner.|或许吃晚餐吧

Thank you.|谢谢

You want third world treatment? You got it.|你想要第三世界的治疗吗?给你

Boy,is it hot here in Jani.|天啊,这挺热吧

What are you doing?|你干嘛?

What am I doing?|我干嘛?

Putting everything on the floor at the hut.|在小屋里把所有的东西都放地板上

Uh-oh.|嗯

What's the magic box with the moving pictures?|有移动照片的魔术盒是什么?

You think he's a hypocrite?|你觉得他是伪君子吗?

Hypocrite? No.|伪君子?不

Everybody in Africa's got cell phones  and running water|非洲人都有移动电话和活水

Ha.|哈

This thing just will not flush.|这东西冲不下去

Do you really think that if you come in here|你真的以为你到这来

and make it a little hot,|把温度搞热点

make it smell a little,that I'm just gonna fold|有味儿点,我就投降

and abandon everything that matters to me?|并放弃所有对我有意义的事情吗?

Lousy sanitation over there too.|那边还有糟糕的卫生设备

You are not the same as them.|你跟他们不同

Your life is not the same|你的生命不同

And you're cheapening everything they're  going through by pretending you are|结果你用假装是他们 而使他们的真正经历大打折扣

I am the same. I'm not special.|我是一样的,我不特别

You can't demand to be treated like any  third world sick person|你不能要求象第三世界的 病人那样被治疗

and call a press conference!|然后召开记者会

They treat me special.|他们特殊地对待我

That doesn't mean I am.|那不代表我就特殊

And what kind of selfish jerk|哪有不占这样便宜的

wouldn't take advantage of that fact?|自私的白痴呢?

It's all preventable.|都是可以预防的

Stoia Tucker makes medications right here|斯塔克就在这里制药

in New Jersey,they have warehouses  full of the stuff|就在新泽西,他们的仓库里满是药品

There's more than enough to go around.|远超过需要的储量

So if I can get 'em,|那么如果我可以得到,

why can't Lemma?|雷玛为什么不能呢?

Why can't Quesmo?|奎莫呢?

Why can't Sarni?|萨尼呢?

Another person just died.|又有人刚刚死去

Where is your outrage?|你们的愤怒在哪里?

No,I have no intention of martyring myself|不,我并不打算牺牲自己

I'm just putting myself...|我只是把我自己...

Sure,they're dying.|当然,他们快死了

But it's got a great beat.|但被很很地敲了一下

Must be hot as hell under those lights.|在那样的灯光下一定热死了

Yep.|对

Hey,why the page? He okay?|嘿,干嘛呼我?他没事吗?

He's in a coma.|他昏迷

I need you to apologize to Ceci...cecily|我需要你给希……道歉

Mrs. Carter? For what?|卡太太?为什么?

For whatever I did.|随便因为什么

You didn't do anything.|你什么也没做啊

That has been my position all along.|那一直就是我的立场

His chest X-Rays are negative|他的胸部X光片呈阴性

So he's not contagious at this point|所以他此刻不传染

His condition's currently stable.|他目前的情况稳定

Do you ever notice|你是否注意到……

how all the self-sacrificing women in history--|历史上自我牺牲的女人……

Joan of Arc,Mother Theresa--|圣女贞德,特赖莎修女……

Can't think of any others--|再想不出来了……

They all die alone|他们都是孤独而死

The men,on the other hand,get so much fuzz, it's crazy.|而男人,却是乱七八糟的,疯狂

It's an unfair world.|这世界不公啊

House,she was scared and unreasonable|豪斯,她当时害怕而且不讲理

Insulting a woman with breast cancer.|用肺癌侮辱一个女人

That's a move best left to the pros.|那样态度不够正面

Frankly,you don't have the chops.|坦白的讲,你不够专业

I didn't insult her!|我没侮辱她

I did the unnecessary biopsy,like she wanted|我只是按她的要求 做了个不必要的活体检查

It was negative,like I knew it would be|是阴性的,跟我早料到的一样

What'd you do? Call 'em perky?|要是你怎么办?管他们叫专家吗?

You are years away from mad skills like that.|你早过了那样发神经行医的年头了

I need you to apologize.|我需要你道歉

Cuddy's only doing this because  she thinks it's you.|卡迪那样做因为她以为是你

Welcome to the world.|欢迎到地球

Everyone's different,and everyone  gets treated different.|人跟人不同,也会被区别对待

You try fighting that,you wind up dying of TB.|你跟那个抗争,会被卷起来死于TB

What are you doing?|你干嘛呢?

Testing the patient's autonomic nervous system.|检查病人的自律神经系统

Of course.|当然

His internal heating and ventilation  should be off.|他的内部加热和通风系统关了

He shouldn't be able to sweat|他该不会出汗

That's why he's got that awful body powder|那就是他用那么可怕的爽身粉的原因

Take it away,crank up the heat,stick him  under the lights.|拿走它,打开暖气,把他安置在灯光下

He can't cool himself.|他无法冷却自己

He should be turning bright red|他该变得鲜红

Picture's fine.|图像还可以啊

I'm asking Stoia Tucker to save these lives,|我请求斯塔克拯救这些生灵

millions of lives,including my own.|数百万生灵,包括我

Dr. House.|豪斯医生

I would appreciate it if you left us all--|我谢谢你如果你能让我们……

Get that outta my face.|把那个拿开

What are you trying to prove,House?|你想证明什么,豪斯?

Dr. House, I would appreciate it  if you left the room|豪斯医生,如果你能离开我会感谢你的

He's sweating like a pig.|他象只猪一样出汗

It's a hundred degrees in here,House,|这有上百度

because you turned up the thermostat -- Did they hear me?|--是你关的暖气 --他们能听见我吗?

The media,did they listen?|媒体,他们听呢吗?

He's disoriented.Where's the--|他已丧失意识

They have to hear me.|他们得听我说

His arteries are clamping down.|他的动脉压力增高了

I want everybody out of her now!|所有人离开房间

Get the crash cart. He's having a cardiac arrest.|把压力车推来,他需要做胃部引流

Get them out!|让他们出去

Everyone--I want everyone out of here now|所有人,出去

Clear.|清理

Come on,Sebastian.|加油啊,塞阪

Clear.|清理

We have sinus rhythm.|有心律

That is not TB.|那不是TB

Compelling television.|引人注目的电视节目

Do whatever tests you want.|做任何你想做的测试

I want to treat you for TB|我想拿你得TB了治疗

Dr. Cameron found low sugar|卡梅伦医生在你脑脊髓液里

in your cerebrospinal fluid.|发现了低糖

It's a classic finding of TB.|是TB的经典发现

Now you think TB's the problem?|现在你觉得TB是问题了?

Nah.|不是

TB caused cardiac arrest on a hot day,|TB导致热天的心跳骤停,

your work in Africa would be|你在非洲工作

even more futile than it already is.|按说早该比这会儿的问题要多

Can you get to your point,please?|你能说重点吗?

That whiteboard in my office.|我办公室的那块白板

We're up to about a dozen symptoms now.|现在写满症状

Cardiac arrest.|心博停止

Clearly not TB.|明显不是TB

CSF sugar clearly is TB.|脑脊髓液糖明显不是 TB

The rest of them could go either way.|其他的可以兼顾

Unless we know which ones are which,|除非我们知道需要兼顾什么

I can't diagnose you.|我无法诊断你

I'll take any other tests or treatments  you might want to prescribe|我愿意做任何你需要做的试验

So you're not special. But TB is.|也就是说你不特殊,但TB特殊

People die of TB because we let 'em.|人们死于TB因为我们放任他们死去

It's our choice.|是我们的选择

People die of malaria because we let them.|人们死于疟疾,因为我们放任

They die of dysentery,they--|他们死于痢疾,他们……

No, TB's my disease.|不,TB是我的病

You own a disease?|你拥有一个病?

Well,I'm sorry,I missed the IPO on Dengue Fever.|很抱歉,我错数了登革热高烧

Look,I know I have a way about me.|你看,我知道我自成一派

I know I piss a lot of people off|我知道我让很多人不爽

And a whole lot more I just annoy.|并使更多人很苦恼

But you're the first person that I've ever met|但你是第一个给我遇上的……

who I think is actually annoyed by what I do.|被我干的事困扰的人

Do you think I'm not saving any lives or--|你觉得我没有救人命吗?

Or is that a bad thing?|或者那样做不好?

Right now,I'm just trying to save your life.|现在,我只是要救你的命

Or do you just have a problem with hope?|或者是你对抱希望有问题?

You know,the difference between our jobs--|你知道,我们工作的差别……

It's not numbers,or styles|不在于数字和风格……

It's that I know I'm gonna fail.|在于我知道我会失败

Even if I save a million people, there's gonna be another million|就算我救了百万人 还会再有百万人染病

You couldn't handle that.|你是对付不了那个

I think you resent anyone who can.|我觉得你怨恨任何能对付这状况的人

Can't we just agree that you're  incredibly annoying?|我们是否可以就 你难以置信的讨厌达成一致?

Take the pills.|吃药吧

Or I let you die,do an autopsy, call my own press conference|要不我任由你死,做解剖 然后召开我自己的记者会

And make sure the world knows  that you didn't die of TB.|确保让全世界知道你不是死于TB

Corporate sponsors will be disappointed.|赞助商会很失望的

But they'll find another disease.|但他们会发现其他疾病

Why would you do that?|你干嘛那样做?

Because I'm just a mean son of a bitch.|因为我是个刻薄鬼

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

So we still have to explain P-R variability,|那么我们仍需解释P-R可变性

syncope,headaches--|昏厥、头疼

And...low sugar?|还有……低糖

That was classic TB.|典型的TB

Apparently not.|显然不是

-You rerun the test?  -Yeah.|-又做过试验了吗?  -是

This is good.|好

Good? This is bizarre.|好?简直是诡异

Bizarre is good.|诡异好啊

Common has hundreds of explanations.|平庸有千种解释

Bizarre has hardly any.|诡异却几乎没有解释

What else could cause low CSF sugar?|还有什么可以导致脑脊髓液低糖?

Uh-uh. I get to ask the questions.|嗯,问题该由我来问

I've found you look a lot smarter|我觉得你问问题时

asking questions than dumbly not answering.|比傻瓜般不回答看上去聪明多了

High insulin levels in his blood|血液中胰岛素含量高

They'd have to be very high.|该很高

Okay|好

Very high insulin levels in his blood|血液胰岛素含量高

How could he get high insulin levels?|他怎么会胰岛素含量高呢?

We've checked daily blood sugars,all normal.|我们查了普通血糖,正常

See how smart she looks?  Cause she asked the question.|看她多聪明,因为她问问题

And it's not Glucagonoma because he has no rash.|不是葡萄糖菌,因为他没有皮疹

It's not self-induced because he's not an idiot|不是自行导致的,因为他不是傻瓜

And it's not a tumor because the CT  and the MRI were both negative|更不是瘤,因为CT和核磁共振都是阴性

Which just leaves tumor.|只剩下瘤了

Why do you do this? Why do you ignore what I say?|你干嘛这样做?干嘛忽视我说的话?

Like I'm not even-- Small tumor.|我甚至……小瘤子

Really,really tiny.|很小,很小

So small we can't see it.|太小了,看不见

Nesidioblastoma.|胰岛素腺体瘤

An abnormal growth of the insulin-secreting  cells in his pamcreas|由胰岛素细胞组成的蜂窝状瘤

That only intermittently secretes insulin|间歇分泌胰岛素

In response to stress|从而导致压力

Like if... Oh,I don't know.|就象……我不知道

If someone accidentally puts the  mechanicals bull on eleven|就象有人把一个机器公牛放在11

Easily removed by surgery|用手术可以轻易解除

Except--|但是……

If it's so small we can't see it,|如果小到我们无法看到

how are we even gonna prove it's there?|又怎么证明它在那呢?

She asked,looking clever|她有自作聪明地问了

Just start hacking away at his pancreas|在他的胰腺上慢跑

until he gets better?|直到他好转?

How do you prove something exists  when you can't see it?|你看不见又怎么证明有呢?

Does God exist?|上帝存在吗?

Does the wind blow?|风在吹吗?

We know because the leaves move.|我们知道因为树叶摇动

Look for effects.|看实际

Oh,we should look the other way|我们看别的地方吧

There's Cuddy with your patient.|是卡迪跟你的病人

Dr. House|豪斯医生

Dr. House has an emergency.|豪斯医生有急诊

We can't avoid her forever.|我们无法避免她发烧

Eventually,she'll die.|最终她会死

You sure she doesn't have breast cancer?|你肯定她没得肺癌吗?

We think you have a tumor. Easily removed surgically|我们觉得你有个瘤 很容易移除

We're gonna poke it with a stick|我们要用个小棍戳它

And if there's no tumor?|如果不是瘤呢?

Nothing happens.|什么也不会发生

Splenic artery,it's a hard left off the celiac|脾动脉,腹腔的左下侧

If there is a tumor?|如果有瘤呢?

What usually happens when you  poke something with a stick|跟你戳的时候一样

Pokes back.|戳还回去就是了

He's stuck in the superior mesenteric.|他已经戳到了肠系膜

I knew we should've stopped for directions.|我就知道该停下来找方向

Men.|男人啊

I'm there.|到了

We're gonna inject calcium into your pancreas.|我们要把钙注射进胰腺

Beta cells will release insulin|蜂窝组织会分泌胰岛素

If there are too many beta cells  because of a tumor,|如果有瘤会导致蜂窝组织过量

your blood sugar will drop precipitously.|你的血糖会超常降低

How do we know it won't go too low?|我们怎么能知道会不会太低呢?

Fingers and toes crossed.|把手指和脚趾都交叉起来吧

Go ahead|开始

Glucose is holding steady at 75|葡萄糖维持75

No leaves rustling.|树叶没有发出声音

Blow harder|再吹

I already gave him one amp.|我已经给一个计量了

Well,I guess now will be the time to  give him more than one amp|那么我看现在是给另一个计量的时候了

It's starting to drop|开始降了

45.

I think my arm's shaking.|我的手臂抖了

I'm gonna start him on a glucose drip.|我要给他输葡萄糖

He's gonna seize.|他快不行了

Not yet.|不能

It's continuing to drop|继续降

Not fast enough|不够快

He's seizing|他不行了

We've gotta reverse this.|我们得扭转了

He's at 40|40了

35.

Push an amp of D-50. You wanna kill the guy?|推一个计量的D-50 你想要这家伙命吗?

We're back at 40|我们回到40了

Congratulations|恭喜

You have a tumor.|你有瘤

Are you gonna go out with him?|你要跟他外出吗?

Is that any of your business?|那于你何干?

No.|没有

I don't think so.|我不觉得会

Two days ago,you were holding his hand.|两天前,你还握他手呢

What's changed?|怎么变了?

He practically lives in Africa.There's no future|他基本上在非洲,没有未来

On the other hand,maybe there's  too much of a future now.|换个说法,现在又有太多可能了

You weren't attracted to him|你对他没有吸引力

because he was prepared to die for a cause.|因为他已经准备为理想献身了

You were attracted to him|你对他有吸引力

because he was actually doing it.|因为他已经有所作为

Right. It's that simple.|对,就那么简单

That was simple?|那简单吗?

I put a label on him and go from there.|我给他贴了个标签,然后出发了

Mm,everybody does it.|嗯,每个人都那么干

We are who people think we are.|我们是我们想像那样的人

People think he's a great doctor  so they give him stuff.|人们觉得他是伟大的医生所以给他东西

He is a great doctor.|他是个伟大的医生

The reality is irrelevant.|跟事实无关

I'll prove it.|我来证明

People who know me see me as an ass.|认识我的人觉得我是坏蛋

Treat me as an ass.|象对待坏蛋那样对我

People who don't know me see a cripple|不认识我的人看见一个跛子

Treat me like a cripple.|象对跛子那样对我

What sort of selfish jerk wouldn't  take advantage of that fact?|哪有不占这种便宜的自私的混蛋啊?

Ow!|哇

Oh,my goodness.|哦,我的天啊

Are you okay?|你没事吗?

Yeah.|对

I am so sorry|我真抱歉

It was completely my fault.|完全是我的错

It's nothing. I'm fine.|没事,我没事

Well,I--I'm very relieved.|那……我就放心了

-I feel terrible -Please don't worry about it|-我感觉糟透了 -请别介怀

-I'm fine.  -You sure?|-我没事 -你肯定?

-Mm-hmm.  -Okay.|-嗯 -好

How's everything?|一切都好吗?

I'm gonna go. My foot's killing me.|我得走了,我的脚疼死了

-Oh,what did you do -Oh,it was nothing.|-你干嘛来着? -哦,没事

It was all my fault.|都是我的错

Yeah,listen. Bogale,relax,okay?|哦,听着,小包,我没事的,好吗?

I'm,uh--I'm gonna be back on Tuesday.|我周二回去

Tell Sarni I'm gonna bring her a new brace.|告诉萨力我会给她带个新支架回去

All right.|好的

Just in case.|以防万一

You get 'em?|你拿到了吗?

Six-month supply.|六个月的用量

Should fix you right up.|该够你的了

I'll see you when you come back for a refill?|你来补充的时候再见了

Yeah,I'll see you in two months.|对,两个月见

You gonna give 'em away?|你会把它们送人吗?

Well,you know how these things happen.|你知道会发生什么

You leave a bag on the airplane.|你把包存在飞机上

Drop some pills down the drain.|或者是药片掉水沟里了

I have an idea.|我有个主意

You could,uh,bring me the refill in Africa.|你可以带补充到非洲来

I don't think so.|我看不行

You actually like working for House?|你真的喜欢给豪斯工作吗?

You find this satisfying?|你觉得这让人满足吗?

Well.|嗯

How many days

Has in been since I was born?

How many days

Until I die?

Do I know any way that I can make you laugh...

-It's good to see you -Thank you|-看到你真好 -多谢

Thank you. I appreciate that.|多谢,我很感激

I appreciate the support...|多谢支持...

It's not about the kids dying every eight seconds.|并不因为每8秒钟死个孩子

It's about the media stroking,|是因为媒体猛击,

the adulation,the pats on the head|阿谀奉承

That's your problem with him,isn't it?|那是你跟他之间的问题,是吗?

Well,look at him. He loves it. Eats it up.|嗯,他喜欢你看,他统统接受了

Yeah,the man actually enjoys what he does|对,那家伙以他的所为为乐呢

Listen,I saved his life.|听着,是我救了他的命

That means I get credit for every life  he saves from here on out|也就是说我得到了 由他挽救的所有生命的信任

I'll make sure Stockholm knows.|我保证让斯德哥尔摩知道

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频