首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd3/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33702次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Good Morning.|早上好

Hey, Alfredo.|嘿, 阿尔弗雷多

You done already?|弄好了吗?

Oh, no, not yet. I, uh, finish tomorrow.|噢,还没有,明天可以结束

Mexico playing Argentina on TV?|要回去看墨西哥对阿根廷的比赛,是吗?

No, no.|不,不是的

My asthma is very bad today.|我的哮喘今天犯得厉害

Six years, Alfredo. You can't lie to me.|6年了,阿尔弗雷多 你可不能骗我

- I'm throwing a dinner. - First thing tomorrow.|- 我还要准备晚宴呢 - 明天一大早我就来

Party's tonight.|可派对是今晚

Little rain, I'm gonna have to put buckets on the dining room table.|只要下一点小雨 我就得把面盆都端到餐桌上了

No clouds, no rain.|云都没有,哪儿来的雨

I'll tell you what.|我跟你说

You take off. But if it pours into my guests wineglasses--|你现在走的话 如果雨水落到我客人的酒杯里--

Oi. Okay.|好吧

- Okay, senora. I'll do it. - Thank you.|- 好吧,夫人,我做就是了 - 谢谢你

[Inhales] Whoof.

No problema.|没问题

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Chokes and caughs]

Aye!|啊!

Spinal cord seems intact.|脊索完好无损

Take a deep breath.|深呼吸

- Ah. It hurts. - Try.|- 啊,很疼 - 试试

Breath sounds bilateral.|两边的呼吸都顺畅

I don't think he has a pneumothorax.|他应该不是气胸

Just asthma.|哮喘而已

That and probably a broken rib. Tell me when it hurts the most.|也许还断了一根肋骨 疼得最厉害的时候告诉我一声

God! Ay! Ay!|天哪!啊!啊!

Your two little fingers are darker than the others.|你的无名指和小指比其它指头黑

They--they feel funny.|看起来挺好玩的

Como needles.|像指针一样

How long have they been like that?|这种情况多久了?

Never notice before. Is bad?|以前没留意,很糟糕吗?

《豪斯医生》第二季第三集

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Cuddy: Judging by how it looks, he could lose his hand.|从现在的情况看,他也许会失去一只手

How does falling off your roof do that to a guy's fingers?|他从你屋顶跌下来,手怎么会变黑?

He could have tweaked a vertebra in his neck.|也许拧伤了脖子上的脊椎骨

Could impinge on the ulnar...|从而撞击了尺骨...

Sorry. Trouble concentrating.|对不起,没办法集中注意力

That tank top really absorbs moisture.|你的这件汗衫吸水也太厉害了

Could impinge the ulnar nerve. Cut the blood flow.|从而撞击了尺骨神经,切断了血脉

Or it could be Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy.|也可能是弥漫性血管内凝血

DIC?

Guy falls off a roof, the first thought is always it's a clotting problem.|从屋顶上跌下来,第一反应总是凝血问题

Trauma can activate the clotting enzymes.|外伤会刺激凝血酶

Guy could lose more than his hand.|失去的也许不止是手

Thank you very much. This guy's been working for me for a long time in a...|非常感谢,这个人已经为我干了很长时间的...

Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?|如果我做出很关心的样子 会不会对加薪有帮助?

Cervical MRI. Work up for DIC. And start him on a heparin drip.|颈部核磁共振,做好治疗DIC的准备 开始给他打肝磷脂点滴

- Who? - Want to know his name?|- 什么人? - 想知道他的名字?

I'm sure it's in the file. Or you can ask her.|档案里面应该有,你也可以问她

She's his oldest, bestest friend.|她是他交往最久,最好的朋友

They were in Cub Scouts together.|而且是幼童军的队友

I'll get started on the blood tests.|我去开始血液检查

No. You haven't been a real doctor in ten years.|不,你已经十年没正儿八经做过医生了

You'll make a mess all over the sheets.|你会弄得一团糟的

I'll do it.|我去吧

You have clinic duty.|你还要门诊

I still know how to handle a patient.|我还能看病!

Get me blood. Lots of blood.|给我准备血,很多血

They're better. They've showered.|他们的味道好点,他们洗过澡了

You don't need to see him.|没必要去看他

One-handed handymen aren't in big demand.|这年头,一只手的散工活儿可不太好找

Talking. That's how lawsuits are lost.|诉讼一般都是由于乱说话输掉的

I know you Lisa.|我了解你莉萨

You got in, you offer to pay his medical bills, his wages.|如果你进去,你就会答应帮他付医疗费 答应照付他工资

You'll say something stupid like, "I'm sorry."|你还会说“我很抱歉”之类的傻话

- You think I'm an idiot. - I think you're not a lawyer.|- 你以为我是白痴吗? - 我只是觉得你不是律师

Don't go in there.|别进去

Trust me. House's people can handle this.|相信我,豪斯的人会处理好的

Yeah.|好吧

This might sting a little bit.|也许会有点刺痛

The medicine will thin the blood and help it to circulate.|药物会稀释血液浓度,帮助血液循环

Chase: Those are some pretty nasty scars there.|这些伤疤很难看

I work construction.|我是建筑工

Ah!|啊!

How long I be in the hospital?|我要在医院待多久?

Depends on how long it takes us to figure out what's going on.|取决于我们花多久弄清你的病因

I need to work. I'll get fired.|我要去上班,否则会被炒鱿鱼的

I'm sure Dr. Cuddy won't fire you.|我肯定卡蒂医生不会解雇你的

No. I'm janitor at fast food six nights.|不,我还在一家快餐店做清洁工 一个礼拜六个晚上

I need to work. My mother doesn't make enough.|我必须工作,我妈妈挣的钱不够家用

I can work. I'm old enough.|我可以工作,我已经长大了

You're old enough when you finish college.|等你上完大学,你才算长大

Why? You never went...|为什么? 你从来没上过...

I never had a big brother to tell me to shut up.|我也没有个哥哥让我闭嘴

I promise we'll let you out of here as soon as we're able to.|我保证我们会尽快让你出院的

Look, I--I am fine. Okay? I feel better. I go home now.|听着,我没事,知道吗? 我感觉好点了,可以回家了

No. If this is a clotting problem, it could be very serious. All right?|不行,如果真的是凝血问题 可能会很严重,明白吗?

- You can't make me stay. - Wait.|- 你不能强留我在这里 - 等等

Ah. You can't make me stay.|你不能强留我在这里

Turn your hand over.|把手翻过来

I need to see your hand.|让我看看你的手

Where is Dr. Cuddy?|卡蒂医生在哪儿?

Chase: We've got a third finger turning dark.|第三只手指开始变黑

His PTT is prolonged.|他的部分凝血活酶时间延长

The fibrin's split products are off.|纤维蛋白的分裂物在减少

Cameron: He's not clotting properly. It looks like a mild case of DIC.|他的凝血异常,看上去象是轻微的DIC症状

Well, obviously not that mild.|很显然不是那么轻微

This keeps up, this hand is literally going to be dead meat.|如果情况没有好转 他的手肯定会变成一块烂肉

His hand is connected to his arm. His arm is connected to...|他的手连着胳膊,胳膊又连着...

I'm not sure, but I bet it's important.|我也不太肯定,但我打赌一定很重要

All this from falling off my roof.|这些都是从你屋顶掉下来造成的

Yeah. If only he'd fallen on his head.|如果他是头着地

Then he wouldn't have any of these symptoms.|也就不会有这些症状了

We need something stronger than heparin.|我们得用比肝磷脂药效更强的药

Human activated protein C.|合成人类活化蛋白质C

House: Looks like Cuddy.|你看上去确实是卡蒂啊

Same cleavage.|一样的乳沟

Protein C is indicated only for severe sepsis.|蛋白质C只能应用于严重的脓血症

Well, how many of his limbs have to be at stake for it to be severe?|是不是他的四肢都掉光了才算严重?

But this stuff is craaaaazy dangerous.|但这玩意非常非常危险

It can cause internal bleeding. If he bleeds, he could stroke. He could die.|会引起内出血,从而导致中风 他会送命的

He could get better.|也可能好转

You know, if I tried a scheme like this,|如果采用这个方案的是我

you'd get that nasty, wrinkly face and screech like a hyena.|你一定会吹胡子瞪眼,对我大喊大叫的

It's very sexy, I admit.|不过我承认,那样子很性感

Do it.|去吧,就这样

[Elevator dings]

Protein C is borderline irresponsible.|蛋白质C是一把双刃剑

Except that the safe stuff isn't doing squat.|只是那锋利的一面却对这个病例无效

It's exactly the type of thing you would do.|这正是你会做的事情

Well, obviously.|很显然

It's exactly the type of thing he'd do.|确实正是他会做的事情

I know. I think he's trying to protect me.|我知道,我想他是要保护我

No, that's not the type of thing he would do.|不,这种事情他不会做

I overruled him.|我驳回了他的意见

He's the best diagnostician in this hospital and I overrule him.|他是这个医院最好的诊断专家 我却驳回了他的意见

You care about this kid.|你关心那孩子

Your judgment should be worth more than his.|你的判断会因此没有他的正确

He also pointed out that I haven't been a real doctor in years.|他还指出我已经好多年没给病人看过病了

Now that sounds like him.|这倒像他说的话

You were just jerking Cuddy around?|你是在故意耍卡蒂?

She seriously thought I wanted to stop her.|她真的以为我是故意要反对她

One thing Cuddy is not is clueless.|卡蒂一点都不笨

No. First casualty of this case is her sense of humor.|这个病例造成的第一个损失就是她的幽默感

It's weird. There's nothing funnier than almost killing a guy.|真奇怪,没有比差点杀了人更有趣的事情了

I'm just having trouble getting up those steps.|我只是爬楼梯有点困难

When did you start noticing?|你什么时候开始注意到的?

Oh, a week ago.|一个星期以前

Your blood pressure's a little high.|你的血压有点高

I've got something new that should help you out.|我这里有些新药也许可以帮助你

Combines a nitrate with a blood pressure pill.|配合降压药使用硝酸盐

It's targeted to African-Americans.|专门给非裔美国人使用的

Targeted?|专门?

Yeah. We say we tend to have nitric oxide deficiencies.|是的,我们容易发生氧化一氮不足

Studies show this drug counteracts that problem.|研究显示,这种药能解决这个问题

It's the first drug to...|这也不是第一种...

What kind of studies you talking about?|你说的是哪门子研究?

What kind of studies are there?|还能是那种研究呢?

They get some patients, they give them some drugs...|他们挑选了一些病人,给他们服用药物...

Ah.|啊

I've had white people lying to me for 60 years.|白人对我撒了60年的谎

[scoffs] You think this is a tan?|你以为我是晒黑的?

You think they tell you everything?|你以为他们什么都跟你说了吗?

Trouble with us black folk,|我们黑人的问题就是

we can't tell the difference anymore between racism and everybody gets screwed.|我们无法区分种族歧视 和所有人都会犯错的区别

Yeah?|是吗?

How about them cheap meningitis drugs they pawning off in Africa?|他们装模作样把那些 廉价的脑膜炎药卖到非洲又怎么说呢?

Gonna tell me that ain't racism?|你也要告诉我这不是种族歧视?

That's just greed.|那是贪婪

You really want to screw Whitey,|你若真想报复白人社会

be one of the few black men who live long enough to collect Social Security.|你就多活几年,享受他们的社会福利 没几个黑人能做到这一点

Take the medicine.|就用这药吧

N-nurse...|护士...

Nurse! Help!|护士! 救命!

Nurse! Help!|护士! 救命!

- Nurse! - What's up?|- 护士! - 怎么了?

I can't move my arm! I can't move my arm!|我的胳膊动不了了! 胳膊动不了了!

Take it easy. Take it easy.|别紧张,别紧张

The protein C side effects we were worried about,|我们担心的蛋白质C的副作用

they happened.|终于出现了

- Where was the bleed? - His brain.|- 什么地方出血? - 脑部

It's causing right side paralysis.|导致右侧半身不遂

I stopped the treatment and called a neurosurgeon.|我已经停止用药,找来了神经外科医生

I can move it now.|我现在动不了了

It's okay now, yes? Can I go home soon?|现在没事了吗? 我很快就可以回家了吗?

The surgery went well.|手术很顺利

But all we did was fix the problem created by the medicine we gave you.|但我们只是医治了你服药产生的副作用

[Speaking Spanish]

She says you look young.|他说你看上去很年轻

Are you sure...|真的吗...

There's five of us working on the case.|我们一共有5个人负责这个病例

The others are older.|其他几个人都比我年长

Why doesn't Dr. Cuddy come to...|卡蒂医生为什么不来...

[Caughs]

Doesn't sound too good.|听起来不太好

Cameron: His fingers are even darker, his temperature's 102 and spiking,|他的手指变得更黑了,体温102度 还在迅速上升

and the X-ray now shows lung infiltrates.|胸透显示有肺浸润

Good news is he won't be bitching about losing his hand if he can't breathe.|好消息是,如果他无法呼吸 他就不会抱怨失去手掌了

The trauma from the fall could have caused acute respiratory distress syndrome.|跌落造成的外伤可能会导致 急性呼吸窘迫症

Right. I forgot. Your roof.|是啊,我忘记了,是从你的屋顶摔下来的

It would cause lung infiltrates and maybe fever and conceivably the cyanotic fingers.|可能导致肺浸润,发烧 毫无疑问还有乌黑的手指发黑

The only question is why?|问题是为什么呢?

Why what?|什么为什么?

Why her weird psychopathology requires a diagnosis informed entirely by personal guilt.|为什么她古怪的精神病理学 会得出完全建立在负咎感上的诊断

Let's assume we've been wrong up until now.|假设我们从头至尾都错了呢?

Let's assume just for one second that the earth doesn't revolve around Cuddy's roof.|假设地球并不是围绕卡蒂家的屋顶而转

What if he was sick before he had his run-in with gravity and just didn't notice anything?|假设他在摔伤之前就得了病 而他却一无所知呢?

Pneumonia can cause DIC, which can cause cyanotic fingers.|肺炎能导致DIC 从而导致手指发黑

Pneumonia doesn't hit that fast.|肺炎发作没有那么快

Sure. Only pavement hits that fast.|当然,跌到地上才这么快

It's not pneumonia.|不是肺炎

He might have missed a finger turning dark.|他也许没注意到一只手指变黑

He's not going to miss breathing problems. What else?|但他不会连呼吸困难也没注意到,还有什么?

It's pneumonia.|是肺炎

He wanted to go home.|他想回家

I thought he was lying. I told him I had a dinner party,|我以为他在说慌,我告诉她我要开晚宴

I made him go up there.|我让他爬上去

Well, why didn't you just take out a gun and shoot him?|你干吗不干脆拿出枪杀了他?

I thought it was just asthma.|我以为不过是哮喘

Might have mentioned this earlier, Doctor.|你早该说出来的

Maybe we could have sent some blood cultures to the lab|也许我们该送血培养去化验室

instead of wasting a day indulging your self-loathing.|而不是把时间浪费在自怨上

If it's just garden-variety bacterial pneumonia,|如果只是普通的细菌性肺炎

he's gonna be fine.|他会好的

So give him garden-variety Levaquin and a garden-variety echocardiogram.|给他一些普通的左氧氟沙星 做一个普通的心回波图

And go check out the kid's house.|再去那孩子的家看看

The blood work will show us which type of pneumonia it is.|血检查会告诉我们他是哪一种肺炎

If he's huffing nail polish|如果他吸毒

or pulling the wings off his pet parrot, this way will be faster.|或者养了禽类宠物 这样会快点发现

And I'll bet Julio's just dying to find out what's wrong with him.|我打赌胡里奥非常想知道他到底得了什么病

Go with her.|跟她一起去

It's Alfredo.|他是叫阿尔弗雷多

And I can handle getting a key and...|我可以搞到钥匙...

Rico and I no longer trust you deciding what's important and what's not.|瑞克和我不再相信你的判断力了

You ever think about writing a book on office politics?|你有没有想过写一本办公室政治的书?

Trust me, it'd be a lot worse if I told her that you had to break into her house.|相信我,如果我告诉她你和我要闯入她家去 那就更糟糕了

Wait, wait, wait. What? Cuddy's house?|等等,什么? 卡蒂的家?

See? It is shocking.|够吓人的吧

The guy's been working there every day for the last three weeks.|那人在她家干了整整三个星期的活

You think it's impossible he could have picked something up?|你不觉得有可能会在她家感染了什么吗?

I'm not breaking into my boss' house.|我可不想破门而入我老板的家

I'm your boss.|我才是你的老板

She's scarier than you are.|她比你更可怕

She's a woman.|她不过是个女人

Relax. I'm coming with.|别紧张,我也去的

[Elevator dings]

House is having lunch with his juniors now?|豪斯跟他的徒弟们去吃午饭?

No. Not a chance.|不,不可能

Then where do you think they're going?|那他们这是去哪儿?

I have no idea.|我不知道

Then why don't you think they're going to lunch?|你怎么知道他们不是一起去吃午饭?

Because it's not like House. That was your point, right?|因为这不是豪斯的作风 你不也是这个意思吗?

He had that smug look on his face.|他一副洋洋得意的样子

When he's that pleased about something,|他在什么情况下会这么高兴

he's gotta tell somebody. And the only somebody he knows is you.|他一定告诉了什么人,这个人一定就是你

[sighs] He's breaking into Cuddy's home.|他准备闯入卡蒂的家

What? Why?|什么? 为什么?

Medical reasons?|医学原因?

Why is he so curious about Cuddy?|你为什么对卡蒂这么好奇?

Why are you so curious about his curiosity?|你为什么对他的好奇心这么好奇?

Why are you so curious about me be...|你为什么对我...

Because you dumped him and you're married|因为你甩了他,嫁给了别人

and they are neither of those things.|他们却一样也没有

I'm just curious.|我只是好奇而已

Nothing wrong with that.|没什么问题吗?

No. Nothing wrong with that.|不会有什么问题的

What do you think? Red thongs?|你们认为呢?红色内裤?

I think red thongs.|我觉得是红色的

House: Okay.|好吧

20 bucks says I can get through this door in 20 seconds.|20块钱赌我能在20秒种内打开门

- You're on. - Count me in.|- 赌了 - 也算我一个

No furniture polish. No paint thinner|没有家具打光料 没有涂料稀释剂

or anything else worth sniffing...|或者其他会从呼吸道进入的东西...

Cameron: Nothing in here either... except a few cockroaches.|这里也没有... 只有几只蟑螂

Nice.|很好

Someone should fix Alfredo's roof.|阿尔弗雷多自己的屋顶也该找人修修了

So why haven't you fired House?|你为什么还没有解雇豪斯?

It's just you guys are always screaming at each other, and|你俩总是吵不休

- I figure you hate him, so... - I don't hate him.|- 我甚至觉得你讨厌他... - 我不讨厌他

Why not?|为什么?

He's a great doctor,|他是个了不起的医生

but any other hospital administrator would've fired him years ago.|换了其他医院领导,几年前就把他解雇了

Cuddy: Four of them did.|他被其他地方解雇过4次

The question is, why did I hire him?|问题是,我为什么聘用他?

Foreman: So how'd you know about her key?|你怎么知道她会有备用钥匙?

You been doing a little "Handyman" work for Cuddy yourself?|你也帮卡蒂打过短工?

Someone as obsessive and insecure as Cuddy probably has three extra keys hidden away within ten feet of the door.|像卡蒂这样没有安全感,又执着的人 也许会在大门十尺范围内藏三把备用钥匙

And you consider obsession a negative quality.|你认为执着是一种不好的品性?

Insecticide is organic. Soap is hypoallergenic.|杀虫剂是有机的,肥皂是低变应原性的

I got the bedroom.|我去卧室

This is where it all happens.|一切就是在这里发生的

Cameron: You both went to Michigan. Did you know him while you were there?|你们都去过密歇根,你在那里就认识他了吗?

Uh, I was still an under grad, but, yeah,I knew him.|我那时还是个本科生,是的,我认识他

He was already a legend.|他已经很出名了

So you just knew him as a legend?|你仅仅是久仰他而已吗?

My God, you're subtle.|老天,你真够细心的

Anything on your mind?|你有什么想法吗?

Oh.|哦

More cockroaches?|又是蟑螂?

Worse.|更可怕

Beautiful.|太好了

There's no way you just deduced where that key was.|但你不可能推断出钥匙藏在哪里

Does this count as red?|这个算红色吗?

You gave yourself 20 seconds and put money on it.|你只给了自己20秒钟,还下了注

Oh, my God.|老天

She's got pictures of you in here.|她居然藏着你的照片

Just you. It's like some kind of weird shrine.|只有你的,像是供在了圣殿

- You're kidding. - Yeah.|- 你开玩笑 - 是的

She uses super tampons.|她用的是超级止血卫生棉条

What does that mean?|什么意思?

You two are just too nasty to each other not have have been...|你们对彼此都太刻薄,以至于一点都...

nasty.|不觉察吗?

Hey. I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with.|嘿,没跟我睡过的女人 我能做到对她们毫不留情

I am that good.|我就是这么厉害

Foreman: There's nothing here.|什么都没有

You ready to go or you got some more stuff you want to sniff?|你是要走了,还是说还有什么要闻的?

Whoa, check this out.|哇,看这个

It's fuzzy, it's black.|毛茸茸的,黑色

It's alive.|还是活的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Cuddy: Patient's lung functions declining rapidly.|病人的肺功能迅速衰竭

Levaquin's not working. He obviously doesn't have garden-variety pneumonia.|左氧氟沙星没有作用,显然不是普通的肺炎

I'm glad you've learned to take his impending death in stride.|你终于可以从容面对 你的病人濒临死亡这个事实了

- Guess what he does have. - Rats.|- 猜我们找到什么了 - 老鼠

The scars on his hand.|他手上的伤疤

Rat bites.|老鼠咬的

But he says they're from construction work so he won't have to admit he's got rats at home.|但他说是工地上咬的 不愿意承认家里有老鼠

Catholics are right. Pride will kill you.|天主教徒说得对 自尊能杀人

- He has streptobacillus. - Rat-bite fever.|- 他体内有链杆菌 - 鼠咬热

Boogie oogie oogie.|哇,哇,哇

Fits the symptoms perfectly.|症状完全吻合

Certainly one possibility.|显然有这种可能

But what about the aspergillus fungus we found under the sink?|我们在水槽下面发现的曲霉菌又怎么说呢?

What sink?|什么水槽?

You oughta clean your bathroom better.|你应该把盥洗间打扫干净

You broke into my house?|你闯进我家了?

No. That would be wrong.|不,这么说不对

I had a key.|我有钥匙

You had no right to invade my privacy.|你没有权利侵犯我的隐私

There was no medical reason for that whatsoever.|你这么做毫无正当医学理由

Certainly no moral reason for it. Oh, damn.|也没有道德理由,噢,天哪

You're right.|你说得对

The focal consolidation makes fungal pneumonia far more likely.|局部的实质化更说明可能是霉菌性肺炎

You're right I'm right.|你说得没错,我是对的

On the bright side, it has the advantage of keeping you totally responsible.|从好的方面来看,这病完全由你而起了

Treatment for aspergillosis is amphotericin. That's hugely dangerous.|治疗曲霉病的药物是两性霉素 那种药非常危险

Yeah? Your point being?|嗯? 你的意思是?

Going the dangerous and aggressive route didn't work last time.|上一次采取危险激进的治疗方法并没有奏效

It's bound to work this time.|这一次一定有效

Start him on the "amphoterrible".|给他使用两性霉素

[Caughing]

Dr. Cuddy.|卡蒂医生

I'm Manny. Alfredo's brother.|我是曼尼 阿尔弗雷多的哥哥

How's he doing?|他怎么样了?

He's worried about money.|他在担心钱的问题

I want to work for you.|我想替他为你干活

How old are you, Manny?|你多大了, 曼尼?

15.

12?|12吧?

I can paint. I mow lawns. I rake leaves. I can start today.|我会刷油漆,会修草坪,还能耙落叶 今天就能开始

Alfredo wants you to finish school.|阿尔弗雷多想要你完成学业

Like you care.|难道你关心吗?

Manny, I've known your brother...|曼尼, 我知道你哥哥...

He falls off your roof and you don't come to see him once?|他从你家的屋顶跌下来 你却连一次都没有去看过他?

[Inwardly] Bitch.|婊子

[Knock on the door]

With a patient.|有病人在

Not according to the log.|记录上说没有

It's 3:15.|现在是3点15分

Is it a commercial?|广告时间?

How's Cuddy doing?|卡蒂怎么样了?

She's not acting like Cuddy. It's a pleasure.|她整个儿变了,好事一件

You know her.|你了解她的

She has trouble with these situations. Feels personally responsible.|她不善于处理这种情况 她觉得自己有责任

The technical term is narcissism.|学名叫做自恋

You can't believe that everything is your fault unless you also believe you're all-powerful.|除非你无所不能 否则你不能把所有的过错都算到自己头上

Wow, does she sound messed up?|哇,看来她挺糟糕的?

I don't believe I can fix everything.|我不认为我什么都能医

And I don't lie awake at night tormented by that fact.|我也不会因为这个原因辗转难眠

No, you lie awake tormented by...|不,你辗转难眠是因为...

I thought we were talking about Cuddy here.|我们说的是卡蒂

She cares.|她在乎

She enjoys feeling guilty.|她喜欢有负咎感

Lisa cares. That's why she drives you nuts.|莉萨在乎,所以她让你发疯

'Cause it's not just a puzzle to her.|因为对她来说,这不仅仅是个难题

The patients are actually real, their feelings actually relevant.|病人是真实存在的 他们的感受也是实实在在的

And I'm telling her she can't even talk to him.|我告诉她,她甚至都不能跟他说话

My God, it's contagious.|天哪,会传染的

You're feeling guilty too.|你也有负咎感了

I'm just saying take it easy on her. You owe her that.|我只是说不要对她太苛刻了 这是你欠她的

[On TV] At the moment I saw you in the ER...

Commercial's over.|广告结束了

So glad we talked.|很高兴有机会能跟你聊聊

Snap, crackle, pop.|劈里啪啦

Got some Rice Krispies in there?|这里面有爆米花吗?

That bad, huh?|那么糟糕吗?

You were here yesterday.|你昨天也来过

I see from the chart that Dr. Foreman prescribed medicine, not a miracle.|从病历上看,福满已经给你开了药 不是什么奇迹

Gotta give this stuff more than a day.|你应该再等一天试试

I didn't fill that Oreo's prescription.|我没有照那"白心"黑人的药方抓药

On the theory that you didn't trust him because he's black.|既然你因为他是黑人而不信任他

Well, I'm going to prescribe the same medicine and see if you fill it this time.|那么这次我来开同样的药 看你会不会去抓

I'm not buying into no racist drug, okay?|我不会去买种族歧视的药

It's racist because it helps black people more than white people?|因为这药特别照顾黑人而没有照顾白人 所以就是种族歧视了吗?

Well, on behalf of my peeps, let me just say thanks for dying on principle for us.|好吧,既然这样 我就谢谢你替我们死守原则

Look, my heart's red, your heart's red.|我的心是红色的,你的心也是

And it don't make no sense to give us different drugs.|给我们不同的药是没有道理的

You know, I have found a difference.|我瞧出点门道了

Admittedly a limited sample.|虽然只是小范围抽样

But based on my experience over the last 90 seconds,|但根据我的经验,从我们刚才的对话来看

all black people are morons.|所有黑人都是白痴

Sorry. African-Americans.|对不起,是非裔美国人

I'll see another doctor.|我要换个医生

Fine. Fine.|好的,好的

[Sighs]

I'll give you the same medicine we give Republicans.|我给你的药和给共和党人的一个样

Alfredo: I think the medicine is working.|药起疗效了

They're lighter, right?|颜色褪了点了吗?

They don't look lighter to me, Alfredo. How's the tingling?|我一点没觉得,阿尔弗雷多 还有刺痛吗?

It not bother me.|还好

Tell her the other thing.|告诉她另一件事情

- Dile. - Callate, Manny.|- 说啊 - 行了, 曼尼

He hasn't peed since yesterday.|他从从昨天开始,就没有小便

- Since last night. - Afternoon.|- 昨晚开始? - 是下午

It's not a problem. I don't drink much.|没什么,我喝得也不多

I think I'll give you a little rest from the meds here.|我们要给你停一下药

[Speaking Spanish]

She says that's the medicine that's supposed to cure me.|她说那药本该能治好我的

Just making a little adjustment. Excuse me.|我们只是做一些调整,失陪

He's not making any urine.|他没有排尿

I think we just destroyed the kid's kidney with the amphotericin.|两性霉素破坏了他的肾脏

I think he's dying.|他要死了

Dying?|要死了?

Cheese it. The cops.|行了,别说了

[Speaking Spanish]

Guess she understands a little English.|看来她能听懂一点英语

Cameron: His kidneys are shutting down due to direct toxicity to the proximal tubule epithelium.|他的肾脏因为近曲小管上皮细胞中毒而衰竭

Cuddy: Proof that my brilliant idea of giving him amphotericinis killing him.|证明给他使用两性霉素这个聪明的主意 实际上是在要他的命

It wasn't a complete waste of time.|也不完全是浪费时间

His reaction shows that you don't need to clean under your sink.|他的反应说明你用不着清理水槽了

It wasn't aspergillus.|不是曲霉菌

And blood cultures show he was negative for rat-bite fever.|血培养显示也不是鼠咬热

There's still plenty of other cool pneumonias.|还有其它很多种肺炎

He tested negative for moraxella,  nocardia, cryptococcus.|试验显示不是莫拉菌 诺卡氏菌,也不是隐球菌

He has a low titer for chlamydia antibodies.|他的滴定质不高可能是衣原体抗体造成的

No. His chest X-ray's all wrong for chlamydial pneumonia.|不,他的胸透显示不会是衣原体肺炎

Chase: But the titer points...|但是滴定质读数...

Cameron: He had an STD last year. That explains the titer.|他去年得过性病所以滴定质不高

He has low sodium. Maybe it's Legionella.|钠浓度不高,也许是军团菌

No. His antigen is negative.|不会,他的抗原呈阴性

Well, that all sucks.|那就太糟糕了

Maybe we were right to begin with.|也许我们一开始是对的

His problems are all caused by DIC precipitated by falling off my roof.|他的症状都是DIC造成的 从屋顶上跌下来加重了病情

DIC wouldn't cause a fever this high.|DIC不可能有这么高的热度

See, my lap-dog agrees with me.|看到了吧,我的哈巴狗同意我的看法

How high?|有多高?

Two hours ago, it was 103 with acetaminophen.|两个小时前使用了退热净后还有103度

What about on St. Auban's Day?|圣奥班节那天的温度呢?

Only temperature I'm interested in right now is his temperature right now.|我现在关心的是他目前的温度

[Speaking Spanish]

Open up.|张开嘴

[Speaking Spanish]

Okay, let me clarify. Open up and keep it open.|我说清楚了,张开嘴,别闭上

[Speaking Spanish]

- Una noche. Ya. - Okay.|- 就一晚 - 好的

Under your tongue.|放到舌头下面

You're using your left hand.|你用的是左手

Right one hurt?|右手疼吗?

No. I feel better.|不疼,我感觉好点了

It really doesn't hurt or you just figure if you say no, you'll get out of the hospital sooner?|是真的不疼,还是你觉得你说不疼 我就会早点让你出院?

It doesn't hurt. I feel good.|真不疼,我感觉很好

[Sniffs]

You don't smell too hot.|你的味道很不好闻

Ah! Ah.|啊!啊!

Your hand is starting to rot.|你的手开始腐烂了

House: Why are we here?|为什么来这里?

We are talking about cutting off a kid's hand.|我们说的是要给那孩子截肢

Yes. We're talking about cutting it off,|没错,是截肢

not subdividing it and putting in condos.|而不是剁成几块散落到各处

It's not a legal issue.|这里又没有什么法律问题

Are you being intentionally dense?|你是不是故意装傻?

Huh?|嗯?

I think it's premature.|我觉得欠考虑

- I've heard enough. - What?|- 我听够了 - 什么?

She says one word and you take her side.|她只说了一句,你就站在她那边

You should at least wait until she actually gives a medical reason.|你起码应该等她给出合理的医疗上的理由

Otherwise, I might take it personally.|否则我会认为你是故意刁难我

Shut up.|闭嘴

If I were to somehow find out that you two are in disagreement over the proper medical course of action,|如果你俩在采取合适的医疗方案上 无法取得一致

it could make it awkward for my client in court.|那到了法庭上 我的委托人就会处于很尴尬的位置

My client being the two of you. So, guys, I'm a little busy here.|我的委托人也就是你们俩 现在我有点忙

Why don't we pick this conversation up in half an hour.|咱们过半个小时再谈

Stacy: Okay?|好吗?

All of his symptoms are caused by his underlying problem in the medicine we gave him.|使用了我们的药物而给他带来的潜伏问题 造成了他的这些症状

What underlying problem?|什么潜伏问题?

You have no idea what the underlying problem is.|你根本不知道潜伏问题是什么

You're the diagnostician.|你是诊断医生

Fine. It's all my fault. Does that make you feel better?|好吧,都是我的错,这样你好过了?

His hand still has an arterial pulse.|他的手还有动脉脉搏

His hand is a cesspool. And the crap is spreading.|他的手就像是粪坑,而且在蔓延

You are being pretty aggressive about destroying a man's livelihood.|你这是在摧毁一个人的谋生手段 真够积极大胆的

Don't give a damn about his livelihood.|我才不管什么谋生手段

He loses that hand, he loses his job--all of his jobs.|如果他没了手,所有工作都没有了

- He's not like us. - Can't work as a cripple?|- 他跟我们不一样 - 残疾人就不能工作了吗?

He loses his home, his kid brother drops out.|他失去那个家,弟弟就会失学

An American dream destroyed.|美国梦也就破灭了

Very sad. Very emotional.|很伤感,很动人

Not one medical fact in the whole pathetic tale.|可是一点医疗事实都没有

You've lost perspective, Cuddy.|你失去了你的观察力,卡蒂

You've stopped looking at this as a doctor.|你不再用一个医生的眼光看问题了

You're acting like someone who shoved somebody off their roof.|你这样子就像是你把他推下屋顶

You wanna make things right? Too bad. Nothing's ever right.|你想补偿是吗? 太可惜了,从来就没有对过

[The door slams shut]

I am happy to report that we're now so in sync,|我很高兴地告诉你,我们取得了一致

we're actually wearing each other's underwear.|我们实际上已经互换过内衣了

Chop-chop time.|快,快,快

Is this true?|真的吗?

House: No. I'm lying.|不,我是在说谎

Stupid to do it with her in the room, I guess.|还当着她的面,我猜我太傻了

- This is a big decision. - We made it.|- 这是一个重要的决定 - 我们已经决定了

We should convene a meeting of the ethics committee.|我们应该召开道德委员会会议

No!|不!

Look, she is making a medical decision based on never wanting to feel regret.|听着,她想在永远不后悔的基础上 做出一个医疗决定

You're makinga legal decision based on wanting me to be wrong.|而你在假设我是错的基础上 做出一个法律决定

Greg, you have a history of aggressive...|格雷戈, 你一向很大胆...

You wanted superficial agreement.|你想得到表面的一致意见

You wanted everybody's asses covered. You got it.|你想每个人都不惹麻烦,没问题

Now, can I do the surgery?|我现在可以开始手术了吗?

Pretty, pretty please?|拜托,拜托

Lisa.|莉萨

Are you sure you're okay with this?|你真的觉得没问题吗?

I should be the one to tell the family.|应该由我来告诉他的家人

Your hand is dying.|他的手快没用了

The bacteria are eating it.|细菌在吞噬它

When they run out of food there, they go somewhere else.|等他们吃完了手,就会转移到别处

If you cut off my hand, I'll be cured?|如果砍掉我的手,我就能好了吗?

Unfortunately, no.|不幸的是,不能

We still have to find the disease that's making you sick to begin with.|我们还得找出一开始让你得病的病灶

But you won't die of gangrene while we are looking.|但你不会像现在这样死于坏疽

I quit school when I am 12 to get a job to help my family.|我12岁就辍学打工养家糊口

And now, I never get a good job.|现在,我再也找不到一份像样的工作了

Never save money or own my own house like you.|再也不能像你那样存钱或者拥有自己的住房了

But Manny, he's smart.|但是曼尼, 他很聪明

He's the best in his class.|他在班上成绩是最好的

Well, maybe Manny doesn't have to quit school.|也许曼尼不用辍学

Maybe you can...|也许你可以...

Are you sure I need to do this?|你确定真的必须这么做吗?

Yes.|是的

Okay. Okay.|好吧,好吧

[Alfredo's Mother singing a Spanish lullaby]

I gave one of my clinic patients a follow-up call.|我给我的一个病人打了一个跟踪电话

Your name came up.|他却提到了你的名字

I'm guessing an old black guy who thinks the CIA invented rap music to make your people want to kill each other.|我猜是那个黑人老头,他觉得是CIA 发明了RAP,目的是要黑人自相残杀

He said you gave him the "white folk" stuff.|他说你跟他讲了一通“白人”的鬼话

This is exactly why black people don't live as long.|这正是为什么黑人寿命不长的原因

This isn't about race. Unless annoying is a race.|这又不是什么种族歧视 除非你把让人听得不舒服也算上

- Is he not getting better? - He's fine so far.|- 他难道没好转吗? - 目前很好

I'm calling him back and I'm getting him on the right stuff.|我要再给他打电话,给他正确的药

Oh, relax, Foreman. He already is.|噢, 省省吧,福满,没有必要了

I told him it was the white stuff. I gave him the black stuff.|我告诉他给了他白人的药 实际上给的就是黑人的

He was right.|他说得对

You did exactly what white people do.|你这正是典型的白人做法

You figured we don't need to know the truth.|你认为没有必要告诉我们真相

Can't understand it. So you just lie to us.|我们没办法理解,所以就对我们撒谎

Just a white lie.|一个无害的谎言

Good one, massa.|干得漂亮,老爷

Right. I'm a racist.|好吧,我是个种族主义者

Too bad that idiot will never know for the rest of his long, long life.|太可惜了,那个白痴在他长长的下半辈子 永远都不会知道这一点了

Every slave master thought they were doing the black man a favor.|每个奴隶主都认为他们是在帮黑人

Nigra can't take care of himself, so we'll put him to work.|黑鬼不能照顾自己,所以我们给他工作

Give him four walls, a bed.|给他四面墙,一张床

We'll civilize the heathen.|我们会教化野蛮人

I'll tell you what, stop doing us favors.|我跟你说,别再帮我们了

If you're right and we end up back in the jungle with lousy blood pressure medicine,|如果你是对的,我们最终回到丛林中 用着落后的降压药

it won't be on your head.|你也不用感到愧疚

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You okay?|你没事吧?

You wondering if you made the right call?|你想知道是不是做了正确的决定?

I've wanted to be a doctor from the time I was 12.|我从12开始就想做医生

I wanted to be a lawyer from the time I was six until my second week of law school.|我从6岁就想做律师 可进了法律学校,两个星期就后悔了

Sorry. Your story.|抱歉,该你说

I graduated medical school at 25, pissed off that I was second in my class.|我25岁医学院毕业 因为自己是班上的第二名而大为恼火

Chief of medicine at 32.|32岁就做了内科主任

Second youngest ever. First woman.|第二年轻的,女人当中第一个

Sad story.|悲伤的故事

If I'd have been Alfredo's doctor...|如果我是阿尔弗雷多的医生...

You are his doctor.|你是他的医生

I insisted on giving him Protein C.|我坚持给他使用蛋白质C

We had to cut his skull open.|最后只好打开他的颅骨

I insisted on amphotericin. Killed his kidneys.|我坚持给他使用两性霉素 最后破坏了他的肾脏

I missed the pneumonia completely.|我完全没想到肺炎的可能性

I would've searched his home and ignored mine.|我检查了他的家,却忘记了自己的家

I would've watched him die trying to save his hand.|如果我坚持要保住他的手 他就会死在我面前

Oh, if I didn't have House looking over my shoulder...|如果不是有豪斯看着我...

Are you saying you're not as good a doctor as House is?|你是说你的医术没有豪斯高?

I'm saying House is right.|我是说豪斯说得对

I was so anxious to get ahead.|我太急于成功

I haven't been a doctor...in years.|我已经好多年...没给人看过病了

His little finger is dusky.|他的小指头变黑了

Yeah. That's why we're doing this.|是啊,所以我们才要手术

No, I mean the other hand.|不,我是说另一只手

The one we haven't chopped off yet.|我们还没剁掉的那一只

Cuddy: His O2 sats are down to 88.|他的氧含量下降到了88

His lungs are giving out. He needs a ventilator.|他的肺功能在衰竭,需要呼吸机

And dialysis.|还有透析

You're getting distracted by the multi system organ failure.|你被多系统器官衰竭搞得心烦意乱了

Pinkies are supposed to be pink, right?|小指应该是粉红色的,不是吗?

They're not called "grayies."|又不是灰色的

But the organ failure is going to kill him.|但器官衰竭会要了他的命

But the pinky is weirder.|但粉红色却更奇怪

What does it tell us?|说明了什么呢?

The same thing the right hand told us before we cut it off.|跟之前我们砍掉的右手一样

It's the same symptom.|同样的症状

But at a different time.|但时间不同

His blood work indicates mild DIC.|他的血液检查显示轻微的DIC

What if it's mild in the way that you get out of the ocean,|但如果是轻微到可以忽略 就像你从海里爬出来

the water clinging to your body makes the sea level drop?|你的身体带上岸的水对海平面造成的影响那样?

It's technically true, but it's completely irrelevant.|理论上是正确的,实际上风马牛不相及

Foreman: A lack of DIC would explain everything if there were also a lack of anything to explain.|因为没有其它的解释 所以DIC正好可以解释一切

Endocarditis.|心内膜炎

His heart's infected.|他的心脏被感染了

Little bacteria cauliflowers clinging to his valves.|吸附在瓣膜上的细菌

Except sometimes they can't hold on. They go swimming in his bloodstream.|吸附不住的时候,就随着血液流动

Thursday, one breaks off. Goes to his right hand. Black fingers. Gangrene.|星期四,有一个掉了下来 流到了右手,手指变黑,生了坏疽

Friday's child heads for the kidneys.|星期五到了肾脏

And we all know what Saturdays are all about.|星期六我们都看到了

Party with the left hand.|又来到了左手

Also explains the fever.|而且也能解释发热

It's perfect except for the little fact that we already tested for endocarditis, and he was negative.|很完美,只是你忽略了一个小小的事实 我们已经做了心内膜炎测试,结果是阴性

Which means he either is negative, or|这说明也许真的是阴性又或者

what infection can cause pneumonia and culture-negative endocarditis?|感染能同时导致肺炎和培养阴性心内膜炎?

Prize value goes down with every clue.|一切水到渠成

[Screech of parrots]

You're thinking psittacosis?|你认为是鹦鹉热?

Alfredo doesn't have any pet parrots.|阿尔弗雷多根本没有宠物鹦鹉

Quit your squawking. Give him doxycycline.|别叽叽歪歪了,给他使用强力霉素

No. That'll just make his clotting problem worse.|不,这样会加剧他的凝血问题

I liked you better when you were coming up with wacky drugs for us to try.|你想出什么稀奇古怪的药 让我们来试验的时候,我就更喜欢你了

We give him the doxy now, damn it, maybe we can save his pinky.|现在就给他用药 也许还能救他的小指

He can teach his brother to count all the way to five.|他还能教他的弟弟数到五

If you're wrong, he'll end up with no hands and no feet.|如果你错了,他也许四肢都保不住了

Technically, if I'm wrong, he'll end up dead. But I take your point.|严格来说,如果我错了,他连命都没有了 但我同意你的观点

What's his night job?|他晚上打什么工?

Cleans up at some fast food joint.|清扫快餐店

What, you think he got it from a chicken nugget?|什么,你认为他是被鸡块感染的?

Since when do fast food joints allow 12-year-olds to mop floors?|什么时候开始快餐店 允许12岁的孩子做清洁工了?

Alfredo is 20.|阿尔弗雷多已经20了

Really? Looks younger.|真的吗? 看上去没那么大

Where were you going to work tonight?|今晚你应该在哪里打工?

What job do you do on Saturday nights?|你在周六晚打哪份工?

- What are you doing? - Waking him up.|- 你干什么? - 弄醒他

We just cut off his hand.|我们刚切除他的右手

Yeah. We need to talk about it.|是啊,我们得谈谈

It's not happening.|不行

[Speaking Spanish]

Honestly, I have no idea what I just said.|说实话,我也不知道刚才说了什么

Why didn't you say you spoke Spanish?|你会说西班牙语为什么不告诉我?

Well, because she'd want to talk to me.|因为那样的话她就要缠住我了

[Speaking Spanish] Or something like that.|差不多这个意思吧

[Speaking Spanish]

She says he doesn't work Saturday nights.|她说他周六晚不打工

Give me the talking juice.|快把说真话的药水拿给我

The fact it doesn't fit your theory doesn't make it a lie.|她的答案不合你的胃口并不代表她说谎了

When she was out of the room, the kid brother insisted he was gonna cover for Alfredo at work tonight.|她不在屋里的时候,阿尔弗雷多的弟弟 坚持要替他去上班

[Speaking Spanish]

[Speaking Spanish]

Saturday nights, he goes dancing.|星期六晚上,他去跳舞

Either it's a lie or he's dancing with birds.|要么她是说谎,要么他是在和鸟跳舞

- A donde? - Jo no se.|- 去哪里跳舞? - 不知道

Give her the talking juice.|给她喝药水

She doesn't know what you're talking about.|她不知道你在说什么

Odds are it's gonna be close to his house.|很有可能靠近他家

Probably an abandoned warehouse or factory.|也许是废弃的工厂或仓库

Take the Scooby gang and spread out.|叫上他们,分头去找

What the hell are we looking for?|我们到底要找什么?

Find somebody who looks like crap and tell him you want to place a bet.|找一个流浪汉告诉他你想赌两把

- Uh... - Sayonara.|- 呃... - 再见

[Latin dance music]

[Phone rings]

It's Cuddy.|是卡蒂

I already put him on psittacosis meds.|你走了之后,我就给他使用治疗鹦鹉热的药了

As soon as you left.

You're welcome.|不客气

What do you think the record for one-handed juggling is?|一只手扔球的记录是多少?

You can yo-yo one-handed.|一只手也可以玩悠悠球

Good point.|说得好

Alfredo: I always wash my hands.|我每次都洗手

If a bird is infected, you can get psittacosis just from breathing his dust.|如果鸡被感染了,吸进它走过的灰尘 也可能得病

But then why do I get sick and nobody else?|为什么只有我得病,其他人没有?

Your asthma made you vulnerable.|你的哮喘,让你容易被感染

You're gonna be all right now.|你现在会好起来的

Yes.|是的

Gracias.|谢谢

For saving my life.|谢谢你救了我

He thanked me.|他谢了我

- He should have. - We cut off his hand.|- 应该的 - 我们切除了他的手

If we'd figured it out earlier...|如果我们早点确诊的话...

If you'd figured it out later, he'd be dead.|如果再晚点,他会送命的

Well, I never figured it out at all.|实际上,根本不是我确诊的

Hello.|你们好

What do you want, House?|你想要什么, 豪斯?

If you're wallowing in self-loathing,|如果你还在自怨自怜

got something that might help.|这个也许会帮助你

We're getting sued.|我们被起诉了

You saved his life. He admitted that.|你救了他的命,他也承认了

We'll settle.|我们会和解的

He's got a stub where his hand used to be.|他的手臂变得光秃秃的了

We have insurance. Case seems pretty solid to me.|我们有保险,得到赔付没有问题

Ka-ching. The new American dream.|叮当(收款机的声音) 新的美国梦

Happy ending.|皆大欢喜

Kid's gonna be just fine.|他会好起来的

[Clears his throat]

Cuddy...|卡蒂...

Your guilt.|你的负咎感

It's perverse and it makes you a crappy doctor.|非常荒谬,阻碍你成为一个好医生

It also makes you okay at what you do.|也能让你干好你目前的工作

You figure a perverted sense of guilt makes me a good boss.|你决定荒谬的负咎感让我成为一个好老板?

Well, would the world be a better place if people never felt guilty?|如果人类没有负咎感,这个世界会变得更好吗?

Makes sex better.|让^做**更美好吗?

Should've seen her in the last months of our relationship.|你应该看看她在跟我交往的 最后六个月的样子

Lot of guilt. Lot of screaming.|充满内疚,尖叫不休

I know this wasn't just because it was your roof.|我知道不仅仅是因为从你的屋顶跌下来

Cuddy.|卡蒂.

You see the world as it is and you see the world as it could be.|你看到世界的本来面目 也看到世界能变得如何美好

What you don't see is what everybody else sees:|但你看不到的是别人眼中的世界

the giant gaping chasm in-between.|和这其中巨大的深渊

House, I'm not naive. I realize...|豪斯, 我不天真,我认识到...

If you did, you never would have hired me.|如果是这样,你就不会雇我了

You're not happy unless things are just right.|只有一切都圆满,你才会开心

Which means two things.|这就意味着两件事情

You're a good boss and you'll never be happy.|你是个好的老板,你永远都不会开心

By the way, why does everybody think you and I had sex?|随便说一下,为什么所有人都认为 你跟我上过床了?

Think there could be something to it?|是不是其中有那么一点意思呢?

Wilson: Cuddy feels guilty about not diagnosing psittacosis any earlier?|卡蒂因为没能早点确诊鹦鹉热而内疚?

Think so.|我想是的

There's no way she could've.|她不可能诊断出来的

No.|是的

No way she could have.|她是不可能诊断出来

# We might kiss #

# When we are alone #

It's raining.|下雨了

# When nobody's watching #

# We might take it home #

# So why do you fill my sorrow #

# With the words you've borrowed #

# From the only place you've know #

# And why do you sing Hallelujah #

# If it means nothing to you #

# Why do you sing with me at all? #

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频