首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd13/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33701次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Ugh. I think I'm gonna puke.|呃 我想我要吐了

Not on this dress. I'm serious.|穿着这身可不行 我是说真的

Kate Moss was doing this at 13.|Kate Moss13岁的时候就行了

You have two years on her.|你比她大了两年呢

Yeah, that's what I like to see.|嗯 就是这个状态

You got this.|听好了

Next show, you're bride.|下次秀 你是主角

Did Austin just offer you bride?|Austin 刚才答应让你当主角?

It wasn't a real offer, Dad.|那不是真正的许诺 爸爸

He was just being nice.|他只是在当好人

These shoes are gonna be impossible to walk in.|穿着这些鞋根本没法走

You've done this a hundred times before, all right?|你已经不是头一回这么做了 好吗?

The runway's just a little bit longer here.|这里的T台只不过稍微长了一点

One of the girls said Madonna's in the front row.|有个女孩说Madonna就在前排

Sweetie, sweetie, hey, come on, come on.|亲爱的 亲爱的 嗨 加油 加油

You gonna be able to do this? Hmm?|你能撑过来吗? 嗯?

All right, come here, come here.|好吧 过来 过来

Here, hold this.|来 拿着这个

The doctor gave me these for anxiety, all right.|这是医生给我的焦虑症开的

It'll calm you down. Here.|它能让你镇静 来

Come on, it's okay.|来 没问题的

(Austin) Where's Alex?|Alex呢?

Alex, you're up!|Alex 该你了!

Go, go, go, go! Knock 'em out.|快 快 快 快! 你最棒了

Are you okay?|你还好吗?

(dad) Alex!|Alex!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

How'd you get here?|你怎么来的?

By osmosis.|渗透作用

No helmet?|没戴头盔?

Didn't seem like riding weather.|看起来不太像骑摩托的天气

And the fact that you can barely stand upright|而你几乎不能直立的事实没有任何影响?

had nothing to do with it?

Infarctions hurt. That's what they do.|梗塞伤很痛 基本特征

Worsening pain could actually be a good thing.|恶化的疼痛实际上可能是件好事

Means the nerves might be regenerating.|说明神经可能开始恢复了

Could be good, could be bad.|可能是好事 可能是坏事

Thanks for the differential.|谢谢你的特别诊断

Any other options?|还有什么选择吗?

Have you ever considered a career|你考虑过当个摩托运动解说员吗?

as a motivational speaker?

Why don't you check out some rehab?|你为什么不去试试复健?

I did the rehab thing. One session.|我试过复健了 一个疗程

And you didn't even finish that session.|而且你根本就没完成

The guy wanted me to visualize the healing.|那家伙想要我想象恢复的过程

I can do that home.|我在家就能作了

At least let me get you an MRI.|至少让我给你作个MRI(MRI 核磁共振)

It's a very simple equation. More pain, more pills.|非常简单的等式 越疼 越多药片

Teenage supermodel.|未成年超模

Presented with double vision,|症状有复视

sudden aggressive behavior, cataplexy--|突然的进攻性行为 猝倒--

You had me at teenage supermodel.|你说未成年超模的时候我就感兴趣了

You okay? Mm-hmm.|你还好吗? 嗯

Wow. You should be a model.|哇哦 你肯定是个模特

Are you really 15? Who are you?|你真的是15岁? 你是谁?

I'll be the one saving her life today.|今天轮到我来挽救她的生命

Assuming she's dying.|如果她快死了的话

Who are you?|你是谁?

He's my father.|他是我的父亲

Any idea what's wrong with her?|你知道她的问题了吗?

Well, from the looks of it, not a single thing.|嗯 从表面来看 不止一件事情

Probably should stop staring and check out the file.|也许该看看文件而不是看人了

So, what set off the brawl? She stand in your light?|好吧 那一巴掌是为了什么? 她挡住你了?

I didn't even know her. I didn't know what happened.|我根本不认识她 我不知道到底发生了什么

Look, I know some models are notorious for hissy fits.|听着 我知道有些模特的脾气很大

But Alex, I've never even seen her get angry.|但Alex 我从没见过她生气

Even when she was a kid she was--|她是个孩子时--

I'm sure she was delightful in her youth.|我确定她小时候很可爱--

And then you passed out.|然后你昏倒了

(Alex) I was passed out,|我看上去昏倒了

but I wasn't.|实际上没有

I knew what was going on, but I couldn't move or talk.|我知道周围的事情 但我不能移动或者说话

Yeah, that sounds like a medical thing.|嗯 听起来像个毛病

It's called cataplexy.|这种症状叫猝倒

Cat fight and cataplexy on the catwalk. Cool.|走猫步的时候打架并且猝倒 酷

How much were you drinking?|你当时喝了多少?

She only had one sip of champagne.|她只喝了几口香槟

Forget it. We'll find out from the tox screen.|算了 毒理检验会告诉我们的

All right, look. I gave her a valium.|好吧 听着 我给了她一片安定 (重氮异胺 一种镇静安眠药)

Do you think that's what did this?|你认为那会是这些的原因?

No. How long have you had the sweats?|不 你这样出汗多久了?

A couple of days.|好几天了

Any other complaints?|其它的不舒服?

Uh, my stomach's been bothering me.|呃 我的胃一直不大舒服

And I've been feeling a little nauseous.|还有我一直有点恶心

Okay. Here's how this works.|好的 接下来会这样

My lackeys will be by shortly to draw some blood,|我的手下很快会过来 抽点血

collect some urine, any other fluids you got.|收集尿液 还有各种其他液体

They'll do some other doctorly stuff.|他们会做那些医学测试

And we'll be in touch.|而我们会保持联络

Since when do you voluntarily go see patients?|你什么时候开始主动见病人了?

Have you seen her? She's 15.|你见过她了? 她才15

Yeah, but there's something about her.|没错 但她的一些东西

Something in her eyes. A kind of maturity.|她眼睛里的某些东西 有些成熟

Yeah, yeah. She's an old soul.|对 对 她有个成熟的灵魂

This is creepy even for you.|即使是对你来说 也太古怪了

She's a fashion model on the cover of magazines.|她是个出现在各种杂志上的时尚模特

They hold her up as the sexual ideal,|他们把她当作性感偶像捧起来

but the law says we can't touch her|但法律说我们未来三年之内不能碰她

for three more years. How hypocritical is that?|要多伪善有多伪善

Did the history reveal anything,|病史有什么相关的事情吗?

oh, I don't know, medically relevant?|哦 我不知道 医学相关的?

History, right.|病史 没错

I knew I was forgetting something.|我就知道我忘了什么东西

You should do one of those while you're running the labs|进实验室做毒理测试之前

and the tox screen.|先弄完这个

Labs show valium and heroin in her urine.|测试结果 尿中含安定和海洛因

A supermodel on smack. Shocker.|一个吸毒的超模 真少见

Oh, Alex. I expected so much more from you.|哦 Alex 我期望你这么多

Heroin chic is so five years ago.|海洛因流行可是5年以前的事了

Okay. Let's start crossing out withdrawal symptoms.|好吧 让我们去掉戒断反应的症状

A positive test means she tried it once.|一个阳性测试说明她试过一次

Doesn't mean she's an addict. She's only 15.|并不意味着她是个瘾君子 她只有15岁

There's no age limit on addiction.|上瘾又没有年龄限制

He's right. She's never menstruated.|他是对的 她还没有月经

Sounds like a symptom of drug addiction to me.|听起来像是个毒瘾的症状

Or bulimia. Or her age.|或者贪食症 或者她的年龄

Some girls don't start till their mid to late teens.|有些女孩直到她们十七八岁才开始

Evidence to the contrary. The rounded hips.|相反的证据 圆圆的屁股

The perfectly sculpted, bountiful breasts.|完美的胸部

(Chase) Implants.|植入物

I've seen some of her photos.|我看过她的照片

They've grown dramatically since last summer.|去年夏天它们就像气球一样

Symptomatic of turning 14.|14岁的症状

Two clinic hours says that those love apples|2小时门诊赌这些番茄(love apple)

are handcrafted by God.|是上帝的手艺

Whoa! I thought you didn't believe in God.|哇! 我一直以为你不相信上帝来着

I do now.|我现在相信了

You're on.|我赌了

Could we talk about her health instead of her breasts?|我们能只讨论她的健康而不是胸部吗?

It could be relevant. Come on, Cameron.|可能和我们的问题有关系 好了 Cameron

There's nothing to be ashamed of.|没什么好害羞的

Many women develop breasts--|很多女人的胸部--

No, I'm fine.|没关系 我很好

Even if she is an addict, a lot of her symptoms--|即使她是瘾君子 她的许多症状--

the cataplexy, the violence-- they could be neurological.|猝倒 暴力行为--也可能是神经的问题

We chalk this up to drugs, we could be releasing her|如果我们把这些都归于毒品 我们可能在她患初期M.S.(多发性硬化症)

with Juvenile MS or Parkinson's or--|或者帕金森氏症时送她出院--

So detox her.|那就帮她戒毒

(Foreman) Fine. We'll set her up on a program.|好吧 我们帮她订个计划

They'll wean her onto the methadone--|他们用美沙酮帮她戒毒--

And in four weeks we'll know you're right.|四周之内我们就知道你是不是对的了

Or we'll know that Cameron's right,|或者我们会知道Cameron是对的

and the pretty girl will do Milan next Fall in a wheelchair.|而这个美女下个秋天坐在一个轮椅里去米兰

Put her in a coma and pump her full of naltrexone.|弄昏她 给她灌环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮

Cut the four weeks to one night.|把四周缩成一晚

The lab reports show that your daughter|测试结果证明你的女儿

had heroin in her system.|身体内有海洛因

Were you aware of her drug use?|你知道她吸毒吗?

No.|不

We think she's suffering from withdrawal symptoms.|我们认为她正在经历戒断反应

Detoxing generally takes several weeks.|缓慢的戒毒需要几周的时间

The danger is that if the drugs are masking some of other illness, it could worsen before we've weaned her off of the heroin.|但风险是如果毒品掩盖了其他病症的症状 它可能在她戒掉毒瘾前恶化

Well, how much worse?|有多糟?

We don't know because we don't know what's wrong.|我们不知道 因为我们不知道她的病到底是什么

There is a rapid detox procedure.|还有一个快速的戒毒方法

We flush her system with an opioid antagonist.|我们用一种阿片类拮抗剂冲洗她的系统

It'll end her addiction overnight.|它能在一夜之间戒除她的毒瘾

But the process is dangerous|但过程很危险

because we have to induce a coma.|因为我们必须使她进入深度昏迷

It also means that if she ever relapses,|同时 如果她复吸

there's a good chance she'll overdose|有很大可能她会吸毒过量

because her body won't react to the drug.|因为她的身体将不会对毒品再起反应

So either way I'm--|所以无论哪种办法--

I'm risking her life.|我都要冒她生命的险

Do you have to tell her how dangerous it is?|你必须告诉她这有多危险?

Is it dangerous?|这危险吗?

There are certain risks.|有一定的风险

We've gone over them with your father.|我们已经和你父亲讨论过了

And he's not worried?|他一点也不担心?

He's your dad. He's always gonna worry.|他是你老爸 他总会担心的

But he knows we're gonna take good care of you.|但他知道我们会好好照顾你

Oh. Everything's starting to hurt. My legs.|哦 我的身体到处都在疼 我的腿

Heroin withdrawal is an extremely painful process.|海洛因戒断是一个极度痛苦的过程

But we're gonna put you to sleep.|但我们会让你睡过去

You won't feel a thing.|你不会感觉到任何事

Promise?|保证?

I promise.|我保证

It was a pretty stupid thing to do, huh?|一个很蠢的决定 对吧?

Getting hooked on drugs?|吸毒?

Yeah, not the best move you've ever made.|没错 不是什么好决定

I just--I thought it would be fun.|我只是--我觉得那会很有趣

You don't have to explain to us.|你不用向我们解释

A lot of the other girls were--|许多其他女孩--

When you wake up, you'll feel a lot better.|你醒来之后 会感觉好多了

Nurse. Nurse!|护士 护士!

You son of a bitch! You killed her.|你个婊子养的! 你杀了她

She's not dead.|她没有死

She had a heart attack.|她的心脏停跳了

She's stable now. The anesthesia--|她现在稳定了 麻醉--

Get her out of that coma. Don't think so.|让她醒过来 我想不行

Stop this. All right, I-I don't consent anymore.|停下这个 好吗 我不再同意了

I-I want to do the slow detox.|我-我选择那个缓慢的戒毒

Did you ever get a paper cut?|你的手指被纸割伤过吗?

A really nasty one between the fingers?|在手指上很深的那种?

Multiply that by about a billion|把那个感觉放大10亿倍

and it'll just barely approach|基本上接近她将感受到的痛苦

the kind of suffering she'll experience

if we wake her right now.|如果我们现在弄醒她

We're committed to this.|现在是我们说了算

She's out till morning. Go get a book.|她必须到明早才能醒过来 去找本书看看

I haven't slept in weeks. Because my teeth hurt.|我好几周都没睡了 因为我的牙疼

Dentist couldn't find any cavities.|牙医找不到任何蛀牙

And I'm getting these headaches.|而我还总是头疼

Oh, poor you.|哦 可怜人

I think I'm going crazy.|我想我快要疯了

And my stomach.|还有我的肚子

I roll out of bed, and I want to puke.|我总是翻来覆去 而且想吐

I take it your married.|我猜你结婚了

You must be psychic.|你的脑子有问题

You must be witty. When's she due?|你够幽默的 她什么时候生?

How'd you know she was--|你怎么知道她--

Because I'm doing her.|因为我最近正在和她搞

You've got Couvade Syndrome.|你患了男人假分娩综合征

Which is just a fancy way of saying|虽然有点跑题 我的意思

you should stop whining.|是你应该停止唠叨

Millions of women have got the same thing.|成千上万的女人得和你一样的病

They're not bugging me.|她们都没有烦过我

You're suffering from sympathetic pregnancy.|你患上了心理性妊娠

Gotta go. People dying.|要走了 有人快死了

The whole circle of life thing.|生命的循环

It's all in my head?|都因为我的脑袋?

Nope. It's all in your hormones.|不 只是因为你的荷尔蒙

Good news is no one's gonna lecture you|好消息是如果你去喝酒抽烟

if you smoke and get drunk.|没人会对你喋喋不休

Shouldn't she be awake by now?|她现在应该醒了吧?

It's only been a half an hour since we stopped the medicine.|我们停药了只有一个半小时

Well, you said that's how long it would take.|你说的过这么长时间她就会醒来

I said it would take about half an hour.|我说的是大约一个半小时

Well, couldn't this mean something--|那么 这是不是可能意味着--

So far, it means nothing.|目前 一切都好

She had a heart attack. She could have brain damage.|她有了一次心脏停跳 她可能有脑损伤

She could have something-- She's opening her eyes.|她可能有-- 她睁开眼睛了

Alex? You okay?|Alex? 你还好吗?

Can you hear me?|你能听到我吗?

Hmm.|嗯

I got the cute doctor.|我看到了帅哥医生

Heh. Do you feel any pain?|嗨 你有哪里疼吗?

Good. Let us know if anything changes.|好 如果有变化请及时告诉我们

If your stomach doesn't feel right, anything.|包括你的肚子 其他任何事情

Hey.|嗨

Are you mad at me, Daddy?|你还生我的气吗 爸爸?

I let you down.|我让你失望了

No, no. Not at all, sweetie. I--|不 不 一点也不 亲爱的 我--

I should've been more mature.|我应该更成熟的

I should've handled the pressure.|我应该承受住压力

Stop, stop.|好了 好了

We're gonna get you better, all right?|我们会让你好起来的 好吗?

Nothing else matters.|其他的都没关系

(Chase) Excuse me.|让一下

We've got you on what we call a banana bag.|我们会给你挂一个叫做香蕉包的输液

Plenty of vitamins, nutrients.|补充维生素和营养

I got the cute doctor.|我看到了帅哥医生

Are you mad at me, Daddy?|你还生我的气吗 爸爸?

I let you down.|我让你失望了

What's going on?|怎么回事?

I should've been more mature.|我应该更成熟的

I should've handled the pressure.|我应该承受住压力

What's wrong with her?|她到底怎么了?

Anterograde amnesia, short-term memory loss.|顺行性遗忘 短期记忆遗失

Evidence of a hypoxic brain injury.|缺氧性脑损伤的证据

Might be a result of getting cut off|也许是她心脏停跳时

from the oxygen when she flatlined.|缺氧的结果

Probably the result of that rapid detox|也许是你让我们逼迫她

you told us to push on her.|做的那个快速戒毒的结果

You gonna put that down?|你要把那个放下来吗?

You gonna sulk?|你要绷着脸?

I'm not gonna indulge you.|我不会纵容你的

Treatment of hypoxic brain injuries consist of--|缺氧性脑损伤的治疗方案包括--

Cameron, Chase, and the dark one.|Cameron Chase还有那个黑家伙

Foreman, right?|Foreman对吧?

Patient flatlined for, like, 30 seconds.|病人心脏停跳了 大概 30秒

Gotta be oxygen deprived for longer than that|要有缺氧到损伤脑功能

to lose brain function.|必须比那个时间长

We can't be sure how long she was--|我们不能确定她到底缺氧了多久--

Her brain's fine.|她的脑子没事

Memory loss. You're saying|记忆遗失 你是说

that's not a neurological symptom?|那不是神经病症的症状?

No, I'm saying what I'm saying.|不 我的意思就是我说的话

Her brain's fine. She's faking?|她的脑子很好 她在假装?

She's got post traumatic stress disorder.|她患了创伤后压力心理障碍症(PTSD)

We got models fighting in Iraq now?|我们现在派模特去伊拉克打仗了?

Show me a woman on heroin who looks like that,|给我找个像这样的女瘾君子

and I'll show you a woman who's been sexually abused.|我就告诉你你谁是那个被性骚扰的女人

That's your proof? That she's good-looking?|那就是你的证明? 她长得很漂亮?

He manages her career. Travels the world with her.|他管理她的事业 和她一起环游世界

At her side 24/7.|每时每刻陪在她的身边

He's either a very good dad or a very bad dad.|他要么是个非常好的爸爸 要么是个非常坏的爸爸

You saw that touckhus.|你也见过那个恶棍了

Would the fact that she's your daughter really stop you?|她是他女儿的事实真的能阻止他吗?

Oh.|哦

Her brain is running away from reality.|她的脑子正在逃避现实

When the drugs can't do it anymore,|当毒品不再起作用时

it starts to shut down.|它开始停机了

Your theory has the advantages|你的理论的唯一优点就是

of being completely unprovable|完全无法证明

and completely exculpating you.|并且彻彻底底的为你开脱

When you guys are done talking, do an MRI and an LP.|你们说够了的话 去做个MRI和LP (LP 腰椎穿刺)

When her brain checks out as normal,|如果她的大脑没问题

then we'll know that Daddy really, really loves her.|我们就会知道爸爸真的 真的爱她

Where's House?|House呢?

Said he was in too much pain to work.|说他太疼了 不能工作

Who's covering?|谁在顶替他?

He called 15 minutes after his shift started.|他在他这班15分钟后才打的电话

It's too late to find anybody. Exam room one.|太晚了 找不到别人 1号检查室

Hi. Where's Dr. House?|嗨 House医生在哪里?

Wish I knew. Heh. What's the problem?|希望我知道 嗯 什么问题?

It's personal.|个人隐私

And it's so personal he didn't bother writing|哦 私密到他压根没在你的病历上写一个字

anything in your chart.

It's getting worse.|情况越来越糟了

What is?|什么情况?

It's personal.|个人隐私

Fine. You can wait.|好吧 你先等着

Doctor.|医生

I tell you what. I am gonna give you|我跟你说 我会给你

Dr. House's personal pager number.|House医生的个人传呼机的号码

Why would your mind go to abuse so fast?|你的想法怎么会这么快跳到性骚扰去的?

'Cause I had a funny uncle.|因为我有个奇怪的叔叔

You were abused?|你被骚扰了?

What? No. Why would your mind go to that so fast?|什么? 不  你的想法怎么会这么快跳到那里去的?

I just had a funny uncle. Great stories, always filthy.|我只是有个奇怪的叔叔 好多故事 都不怎么干净

I don't know if it's something with this case,|我不知道是这个病例的问题

or you got something personal going on.|还是你有些个人的问题

The whole break-up thing.|那个分手事件

It's personal. House.|个人的问题 House

Your pain is affecting your decision-making.|你的疼痛正在影响你的决定

You got a problem with a call I make,|你对我的命令有问题

question the call. Don't make it personal.|质疑命令 别往个人方面想

Are you saying pain can't affect your mood?|你是说疼痛不能影响你的情绪?

If I'm right about the pain,|如果我关于疼痛的观点是对的

you're gonna want to rush everything.|你会想加速所有的事

Which is what you're doing. Don't.|就像你现在做的 别这样

Thank you.|谢谢

[loud] Are you doing your daughter?|你在搞你的女儿吗?

What?|什么?

We should probably talk privately, huh?|也许我们应该私下里谈这个 对吧?

Come on, walk with me.|快点 跟我来

I'm not--|我没有--

He's not. I'm sure he's not.|他没有 我相信他没有

She is a babe, though.|不过她确实挺漂亮的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

We're gonna need you to keep still.|我们需要你保持不动的姿势

I am.|我没动

What do you think that means?|你说这是什么意思?

It's either neurological or psychological.|要么是神经方面的 要么是心理上的

The only thing we know for sure is|我们唯一确定的是

it's gonna screw up the MRI results,|MRI的结果没戏了

which is gonna make House think he's right.|会让House认为他是对的

This is a waste of time.|这是浪费时间

Let's just get the LP.|我们去做LP吧

I should take your head off.|我真该宰了你

Your glands are fine.|你的腺体没问题

See, now you're my patient.|好了 现在你是我的病人

You got doctor-patient confidentiality.|你有医患保密协议

No worries. So, what did you do to her?|不用担心  好了 你对她做了什么?

Why would you possibly think--|你怎么会想--

Hard to imagine anyone not wanting to nail her.|很难想象一个男人不想搞她

You son of a--|你个婊子--

It's a compliment.|这是赞扬

A heart-shaped ass.|心形的臀部

Those perfect, perky all-natural breasts.|这些完美的 自然的胸部

That is my daughter you're talking about!|你在说的是我的女儿!

No, that's your daughter you were talking about.|不 是你在说你的女儿

"She just instinctively knows how to walk.|"她好像本能般的知道怎样行走

"Designers just love that heart-shaped ass,|"设计师们只爱那种心形的臀部

those perfect, perky--"|那些完美的--"

I'm her manager. I have to promote her.|我是她的经理人 我必须赞扬她

Oh, that makes sense.|哦 有道理

So you compartmentalize.|所以你玩人格分裂

When you're dealing with the press,|当你面对媒体时

you're her manager.|你是她的经理人

When you're helping with homework,|当你帮她做功课时

you're her dad.|你是她爸爸

When you're making sweet, sweet love,|当你们在亲亲密密时

you're her manager.|你是她的经纪人

All right. Do you love her?|好吧 你爱她吗?

I have never touched her.|我从没碰过她

Do you love her? What are you doing?|你爱她吗? 你到底在干什么?

You trying to trap me into saying--|你正在诱导我说--

Do you love her enough|你是否爱她足够到

to admit that you slept with her?|承认你和她睡过的程度?

Psychology conditions can manifest themselves in physical problems.|心理状况能造成身体问题

Sometimes, these can be extreme enough to kill.|有时 这些问题可能极端到致命的程度

There are treatments,|确实有治疗的方法

but only if there's a diagnosis.|不过只有在确诊的情况下才可以

Are you gonna admit that you slept with your daughter|你打算承认你和你女儿睡过

or are you just gonna let her die?|或者你打算就这么让她死去?

One time.|只有一次

PTSD.

Get her a psych referral and pack her bags.|给她推荐个心理医生 顺便打包她的行李

He did her.|他和她搞过

Don't think so.|不这么想

Daddy thinks so.|爸爸这么想的

Could be mistaken. He said he was drunk.|可能错了 他说他喝醉了

Maybe it was some other daughter.|也许是另外一个女儿

Elevated proteins in her CSF.|她的脑脊液常规结果 蛋白质水平上升

(Foreman) You're wrong about PTSD,|你错了 不是PTSD

and I was wrong about the hypoxic brain injury.|我也错了 不是缺氧性脑损伤

Daddy didn't do this to her.|不是爸爸造成的

And neither did we.|也不是我们

(Cameron) We have to call Child Protective Services.|我们要通知保护儿童服务处

Doctor-patient confidentiality--|医患保密协议...

Doesn't apply in abuse cases. You know that.|在性骚扰案例中不适用 你知道

We're mandated to report sexual abuse.|我们必须举报性骚扰案件

Is it okay if I save her life first?|我们先救她的命如何?

Or do you want to make sure that Daddy|还是 你想确定让爸爸

doesn't get visitation rights to the gravesite?|没有去墓地的权利?

Okay, elevated proteins in her CSF|好了 脑脊液中蛋白质水平升高

could mean dozens of different things.|可能意味着几十种不同的疾病

Viral encephalitis. CNSV.|病毒性脑炎 CNSV(中枢神经系统血管炎)

Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease?|克雅氏症(疯牛病)?

So we're just gonna leave a child molester|我们就这么让一个儿童性骚扰犯

in the same room as his victim?|和他的骚扰对象同处一室?

It's got windows.|那里有窗户的

Fine. Arrest him. Use Cuddy's handcuffs.|好吧 逮捕他 用Cuddy的手铐

If you're too distracted to deal with this|如果你现在因为腿疼而心不在焉

because your leg hurts, then--|处理不了这个事的话 那--

Yeah, I'm distracted! I'm all hung up|对 我思绪混乱! 我的思绪都在那个

on this 15-year-old patient who's cataplectic,|猝倒 不记得中午吃的什么

can't remember what she had for lunch,|外加快速丧失着对肢体的控制的

and is rapidly losing control of her body.|15岁的女病人身上

And I want her father here in case they got|我想让她的爸爸留在这里以防万一

any more secrets that I need to know about.|还有什么我需要了解的秘密

Now, if you're not too distracted,|如果你思绪不太混乱

go take out a piece of her brain.|去弄一片她的大脑

Stick it under a microscope.|放到显微镜下看看

Wilson!

(Foreman) Whoa, whoa, whoa!|哇哦 哇哦 哇哦!

You really think we need to jump|你真的认为我们需要

straight to brain biopsy?|直接跳到脑活检这一步?

Nope. Let's continue playing|不 让我们继续玩诊断超级模特的游戏  到她死为止

pin the diagnosis on the supermodel until she's dead.

Heard you killed your supermodel.|听说你杀了你的超级模特

Only for a minute.|只是一分钟而已

Just for my own clarity,|只是我个人的问题

how many more patients do you have to kill|在你承认你的腿可能有问题之前

before you admit this leg thing just might be a problem?|你还要弄死几个病人?

Three.|3个

I need your help.|我需要你帮忙

We're gonna do something called a burr hole biopsy.|我们要做的手术 称之为头骨钻孔脑活检

We drill a small opening in the back of your skull.|我们在你的后脑上钻一个小的开口

Doctor, maybe you and I|医生 也许你应该

should talk about this first.|先和我讨论这个问题

No.|不

I just think Alex|我只是想让Alex

doesn't need to be overwhelmed right now.|暂时不要接受这么多

I think she should have a say|我想她应该对发生在她身体上的事有所了解

in what happens to her body.

We're gonna remove a small piece of brain tissue.|我们要取一小片大脑组织

Do--do you have to shave my hair?|你们...你们必须要剃掉我的头发吗?

Hair grows back.|头发会长回来的

I guess I won't remember anyways.|反正我也记不住

There's a good chance|你的失忆症很有可能是暂时的

the amnesia's only temporary.

Okay.|好

Find a way to kick up the contribution.|找个办法把捐赠提上去

What did House do now?|House这回干了什么?

[deep voice] House, this is God.|House 我是上帝

Look, I'm a little busy right now.|听着 我现在有点忙

Not supposed to talk during these things.|做检查时不能说话

You got time Thursday?|周四有时间吗?

Let me check. Oh, I've got a plague.|我查查 哦 我要去对付一个瘟疫

How about Friday?|星期五如何?

You'll have to check with Cameron.|你去问Cameron吧

Oh, damn it.|哦 不可以

She always wants to know why bad things happen.|她总是喜欢寻根问底

Like I'm gonna come up with a new answer this time.|这次我找不出一个新的答案了

House.

Quick, God.|快点 上帝

Smite the evil witch!|打倒邪恶的女巫!

Are you sitting on evidence that your patient was sexually abused by her father?|你是不是在有你的病人被她父亲性骚扰过的 证据时仍然无动于衷?

God, why have you forsaken me?|上帝 你为什么遗弃了我?

Don't worry. I've contacted Child Services for you.|别担心 我已经为你联系了保护儿童服务处

I left you get away with more than anyone in this hospital.|这个医院里 我替你背的黑锅最多

Shielding a child abuser isn't covered.|窝藏一个儿童性骚扰者 这事不能罩你

Cooperate with this investigation,|配合这个调查

or I'll fire you.|不然我炒了你

What do you think House is gonna do to you?|你认为House会对你怎么做?

No idea.|不知道

Well, you did the right thing.|不过 你做的对

If you hadn't gone to Cuddy, I would've.|即使你不去找Cuddy 我也会去

If this guy had known we had to report him,|如果这个家伙知道了我们要举报他

he'd never have told House the truth.|他就不会告诉House事实了

She's a child. She needs to be protected.|她是个孩子 需要被保护

She dropped out of high school|她从高中辍学

to make millions of dollars.|赚了几百万美金

Why does she need more protection|她有什么理由

than some crack whore|比那些在候诊室里

shivering in the clinic waiting room?|哆嗦的妓女们需要更多的保护?

I think you're just afraid to piss House off.|我想是你怕把House惹火了

There's that too.|也有这个原因啦

MRI looks exactly the same as it did two years ago.|核磁共振结果和两年前没什么区别

Nerves don't seem to be regenerating.|看上去神经没有再生

I figured as much.|我猜也是

Several different researchers have proven|有几位不同的研究者都证明了

psychological pain can manifest as physical pain.|心理上的疼痛可能会被认为是生理上的

You think I have a conversion disorder?|你认为我有转化症?

You want me to see a shrink?|想让我去看心理医生?

Brilliant idea sending Stacy away.|把Stacy送走太明智了

It's really done wonders for you.|对你来讲真是再好不过的结果

Listen, none of this has anything to do with Stacy.|听着 这事和Stacy一点关系都没有

Right. Giant coincidence that you've gone|对 自从她离开 你的生活完全脱轨

completely off the rails since she left.|是好大一个巧合啊

Inducing migraines, worsening leg pain--|包括偏头痛 腿痛加剧--

Aw. You miss Stacy too?|啊 哦 你也想念Stacy吗?

Brain biopsy shows no white matter disease.|活检结果显示脑白质没有病变

Cameron, you gonna go tell Cuddy?|Cameron 你要去告诉Cuddy吗?

Or has she already got you wired for sound?|还是她已经在你身上装好了窃听器?

I had to do what I thought was right.|我必须做我认为正确的事

So white is out. That just leaves gray.|那么白质被排除了 还剩下灰质

(Foreman) Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis.|神经元蜡样脂褐质储积症

Heller Syndrome.|Heller综合症

Any one of the mitochondrial encephalopathies.|任何一种线粒体脑病

Am I in trouble?|我有麻烦了吗?

You had to do what you thought was right.|你认为正确的 你就必须去做

They call it gray area|他们称之为灰色区域

'cause you never really know what's there.|是因为你永远不知道那里有什么

We can't test for any of those things.|我们不能检验这些中的任何一种

So I'm not in trouble?|那么 我没有麻烦了?

You can torture yourself all you want.|你随时随地都可以折磨自己

What if everything we're seeing|如果我们正在看的一切

is just smoke signals?|都只是假信号呢?

Okay. Who's sending them?|好吧 谁放的烟幕?

Tumor.|肿瘤

If has cancer anywhere in her body,|如果她体内任何部位有癌症

she could also have paraneoplastic syndrome,|她就应该有副肿瘤综合症

which would be causing antibodies to attack her brain.|导致她的抗体攻击她的大脑

Antibodies are stupid that way.|抗体就是那么愚蠢

Paraneoplastic syndrome's awfully rare in a 15-year-old.|15岁就有副肿瘤综合症 太罕见了

15-year-olds who look like that are awfully rare.|15岁长成那样也很罕见

It would explain the aggressive behavior,|这样就可以解释她的侵略性行为

the cataplexy, the memory loss, even the twitching.|猝倒 失忆 甚至抽搐

It's perfect.|完美

What if it's not?|如果不是呢?

We could waste weeks searching for a tumor|我们会浪费几周的时间

that we don't even know is there.|寻找一个我们甚至不知道存在与否的肿瘤

Then let's make sure it is there.|那就让我们确定有一个

There's no test for paraneoplastic syndrome.|副肿瘤综合症没有检测手段

Sure there is. The squeeze the tube test.|当然有 捏输液管就可以

(Martin) What did the biopsy tell you?|活检什么结果?

It wasn't definitive.|结果并不能完全肯定

But the twitching should stop right about...|但是 抽搐应该现在就...

Now.|停止

Oh, my God.|哦 上帝

(House) Could've just been a coincidence.|说不定只是个巧合

Twitching does tend to stop and start.|抽搐趋向于阵发性

Let's be sure.|让我们确定一下

IVIG vacuums her blood.|G免疫球蛋白在清扫她的血液

Neutralizes the stuff that's making her twitch.|中和了导致她抽搐的东西

It's actually kind of cool.|确实很酷

Wonder if I could make you dance.|我看看能不能让你跳舞

Enough.|够了

This is unbelievable.|真是不可思议

You did it. You fixed her.|你做到了 你治好她了

No. All I did|没有 我所作的

was prove that she has cancer.|只是证明她有癌症

I need a favor.|帮我个忙

I'm not in a giving mood.|心情不好 不想帮人忙

It'll help us both.|对我们两个都有好处

I need a shot of morphine in my spine.|我需要在脊椎上打一针吗啡

If your leg hurts, take your Vicodin.|如果你的腿疼 吃你的维柯丁

It's not enough.|不够了

Get a syringe.|去拿个注射器

Morphine is extreme, even for you.|吗啡太极端了 即使是对你来说

Yeah, read that on the insert.|没错 在说明书上看到了

Get one of your lackeys to do it.|找你的手下帮忙吧

I don't want them knowing.|我不想让他们知道

That you're on the road to becoming a junkie?|你在变成一个瘾君子的事?

That I'm in this much pain.|(我不想让他们知道)我现在这么痛苦的事

I don't want them questioning my judgment.|我不想让他们质疑我的判断

I can't ask Wilson|我不能找Wilson帮忙

because he figures it's all in my head.|因为他觉得这是我心理有问题

Well, I agree with him.|我同意他

I'm going home.|我要回家

Well, what about this?|那这个呢?

What are you doing?|你在干吗?

Is this in my head?|这是心理问题吗?

'Cause I could swear I remember|因为我可以发誓 我记得

a thigh muscle being here.|这里本来有一块大腿肌肉的

I'll get a syringe.|我去拿注射器

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

It's gotta be cancer.|一定是癌症

It's not cancer.|不是癌症

You seem to be back to your old miserable self.|你仿佛又回到了以前痛苦的自己

So I just randomly predicted|所以我只是随机地预言到了

she'd respond to IVIG?|她对G免疫球蛋白有反应?

Her twitches are gone. Her memory's getting better.|她的抽搐消失了 她的记忆好多了

What did you take?|你吃什么药了?

If the increased pain was psychological,|如果疼痛是心理上的

no drug's gonna help.|什么药也没用

If you think it'll help, the drugs will help.|如果你认为有用 那就有用

Power of the mind.|精神的力量

You're right. The more I talk to you,|你说对了 我和你说话越多

the more the pain floods back.|我的疼痛就越厉害

Knew the twins were real. Chase owes me.|看来双胞胎之间确实有感应 Chase赌输了

You check the pancreas?|你检查胰腺了吗?

Oh, come on!|不要这样

You're just making up organs now, aren't you?|你在制造器官 是不是?

We checked the pancreas.|我们查了胰腺

Obviously you've taken something.|很明显 你吃了什么药

You check the bones?|你查了骨头了吗?

There are a lot of bones, I think.|我想 她有很多骨头吧

And none of them have cancer.|没有一块有癌症

Ovaries?|卵巢?

There's no mass. If anything, they're undersized.|没有异常组织 有的话体积也很小

No leukemia, no Hodgkin's. We checked everything.|没有白血病 没有何杰金病(淋巴癌的一种) 能查的都查了

Unless they've invented a new organ, it's not cancer.|除非他们能发明一个新器官 她患的不是癌症

Differential diagnosis.|特别诊断

It's gotta be cancer.|应该是癌症

There's gotta be something we missed.|肯定有东西我们遗漏了

You gotta learn to let go, Foreman.|不要老是钻牛角尖 Foreman

Maybe the protein level was some sort of anomaly.|可能球蛋白的水平有点异常

It might still just be PTSD.|大概还是PTSD

Just PTSD? Yeah, Daddy's diddling her.|只有PTSD? 对 爸爸上过她

Nothing to worry about.|没什么可担心的

Okay, let me rephrase.|好 我们换种说法

Maybe the protein level was some sort of anomaly.|可能球蛋白的水平有点异常

Oh, my God! It might be PTSD!|哦 上帝 一定是PTSD

If it was PTSD, the twitching wouldn't have|如果是PTSD的话 我们给她注射G免疫球蛋白

magically disappeared when we started the IVIG.|就不会让抽搐奇迹般地消失

Mmm, wrong.|嗯 错了

What it wouldn't have done|药物没有起的效果

was medically disappear.|是从医学上让症状消失

Nothing to stop it from magically disappearing.|但是不包括让症状奇迹般的消失

She was watching me stop and start the medicine.|她当时看着我捏紧和松手

You think she's faking?|你认为她在假装的?

Not consciously. But if her subconscious|不是有意的 但是如果她的下意识里

is trying to get away from it all,|想摆脱现在的生活

cancer's gotta be a lovely vacation spot.|癌症可是一个很可爱的渡假理由

Tell her you've gotta give her a fresh IV.|告诉她你要给她注射一包新的IVIG

Don't tell her you're starting her on saline.|不要告诉她你注射的是生理盐水

We'll see if the twitching comes back.|我们要看看抽搐还发不发生

How long has the social worker been in there?|社会工作者在这里多长时间了?

Just went in.|刚进去

She was in with the dad before.|之前和爸爸在一起

You switch the girl's IV?|你把药给她换了?

About half an hour ago.|半个小时前

When is she gonna start twitching?|她什么时候会开始抽搐?

If she's gonna start twitching,|如果她要开始

another few minutes.|再过几分钟而已

We've gotta wait|我们要等

for the remaining IVIG to clear her system.|剩下的G免疫球蛋白从她的身体里代谢出去

That was quick. What's gonna happen?|这么快 结果怎么样?

What did you think was gonna happen?|你以为结果怎么样?

The father had sex--|父亲和女儿--

Do you have any medical evidence of that?|你有医学上的证据能证明吗?

He admitted-- He denies that conversation ever took place.|- 他承认了... - 他说那次对话根本就没发生过

She-- She denies it too.|- 她.... - 她也否认了

I'm sure you meant well.|我知道你是好意

You have to tell her the truth.|你必须告诉她事实

Nothing happened.|什么事也没发生

You don't have to be afraid of him.|你不需要怕他

They can protect you.|他们会保护你

From what? Things are fine.|有必要吗? 一切都正常

You think things are fine. They're not.|你认为正常 其实不是

He's my dad.|他是我爸爸

He's abusing you.|他在骚扰你

He's not a bad person.|他不是坏人

I seduced him.|是我引诱他的

You're the child. He's the adult.|你是孩子 他是大人

He has the responsibility--|他有责任--

I got him drunk.|我把他灌醉了

I had to get him drunk.|我必须把他灌醉

I wanted to have sex with him.|我想和他^做**

You're sexually attracted to your father?|你被你爸爸吸引了?

No.|不是

But by sleeping with him,|不过 自从我和他睡过之后

now he lets me do whatever I want.|我现在可以随心所欲了

I also slept with my photographer,|我还和我的摄影师睡觉

my financial manager,|我的财务经理人

and my tutor.|还有我的助教

If I hadn't, I'd be getting Cs|如果我不这样 我就会得一堆C

and posing for newspaper ads back in Detroit.|然后就要回底特律 给那些垃圾报纸拍广告

Heh. Come on. We all do it.|别装了 我们都这样

No, we don't.|不是的

After you father slept with you, you were traumatized.|在你和你父亲睡觉之后 你的精神就受了创伤

My dad was last.|我爸爸是最后一个

You've never taken a run at your boss|你从来没有和你的老板

or a professor or somebody else you needed?|或者某个教授 或者随便你需要他帮助的什么人?

You're 15.|你才15岁

You're smart. You don't have to--|你很聪明 你不需要--

I am not that smart.|我不够聪明

I am that beautiful.|我有够漂亮

What's wrong with me?|我怎么了?

George, get your butt over here!|George 你给我滚过来

(George) Help me!|帮我一下

How did you get my pager number?|你怎么知道我呼机号的?

Please!|求你了

Problem is if I give you an epidural,|问题是即使我给你做硬膜外麻醉

you won't be able to feel when to push.|你也感觉不到什么时候该用力

You're not funny! Pretty sure I am.|- 一点也不好笑 - 我当然很幽默

You just can't appreciate it because you're in pain.|你体会不到只是因为你现在疼

George, if you don't get off your ass and help me--|George 如果你不马上过来帮我--

Oh, shut up!|哦 闭嘴!

Got yourself the perfect man: a woman.|你给自己找了一个完美的男人:一个女人

He's got more estrogen coursing through his veins than--|他身体里的雌激素多得--

Who did her vaginal exam? I did.|- 谁给她查的阴道? - 我

Did she have hair?|有毛吗?

What are you getting at?|你又想到什么了?

Right now I'm getting at whether or not|我现在想知道的就是

she had hair down there.|她下面有没有毛

Uh, not much.|啊 不多

She manipulative yet completely docile.|她诡计很多 但还没长大

Everybody tells us that outburst on the catwalk|每个人都告诉我们 T台上光彩夺目的模特们

was out of character.|在台下都是完全另外一个人

She's never had a period.|她还没来过月经

You're thinking this is hormonal?|你认为和荷尔蒙有关?

I'm thinking she's the ultimate woman.|我认为她是那种完美的女人

I-I need to schedule an MRI.|我-我要预订一个MRI

(Alex) The twitching stopped.|抽搐停止了

Because we changed your medicine|因为我们把你的药

back to the real stuff.|换成真的了

Stop talking.|别说话了

You gave me fake medicine?|你给我的药是假的?

That's what I said.|没错

In the vain hope that you wouldn't feel the need|我以为你不会说这种没意义的话

to also say it. Stop talking.|看来是空想了 别说话

Wilson already did an ultrasound.|Wilson做了B超

Said her ovaries were undersized.|说她的卵巢体积没有过大

The ultrasound would be the way to go|如果我们查的是卵巢癌

if you were looking for ovarian cancer.|B超是个好办法

What are we looking for?|我们在找什么?

That.|那个

Oh, my God.|哦 上帝啊!

Looks like a tumor, doesn't it?|看上去像是肿瘤 是不是?

But those are--|但它们是--

Yep.|对

We found a tumor.|我们找到一个肿瘤

She has cancer?|她有癌症?

Technically, no.|技术上讲 不是

So it's not cancer?|那就不是癌症?

No, it's cancer.|不 是癌症

But he has cancer.|不过是他有癌症

On his left testicle.|在他的左睾丸上

[scoffs] I don't have testicles.|我没有睾丸

She's not a guy.|她不是男孩

His DNA says you're wrong.|他的DNA可不是这么说的

Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.|青蛙 蜗牛 小狗尾巴

You've got male pseudohermaphroditism.|你患的是男性假两性畸形

See, we all start out as girls.|要知道 我们都是从女孩开始发育的

And then we're differentiated based on our genes.|然后由于基因的区别 我们分化成不同的性别

(House) The ovaries develop into testes and drop.|卵巢发育为睾丸然后下降

But in about 1 and 150,000 pregnancies|但是每150000个胎儿中

a fetus with an XY chromosome, a boy,|会有一个带着XY染色体的胎儿 男孩

develops into something else.|发育成别的东西

Like you.|像你一样

Your testes never descended|你的睾丸从来没有下降

because you're immune to testosterone.|因为你对睾丸激素免疫

You're pure estrogen.|你是纯雌性

heightened female characteristics.|高度的女性特征

Clear skin. Great breasts.|光滑的皮肤 完美的乳房

The ultimate woman is a man.|完美的女人是个男人

Nature's cruel, huh?|自然很残酷 是不是?

This is obviously a joke.|这明显是个笑话

This is--is impossible.|这 这不可能

No, a joke would be me calling you a homo.|不是 如果我称你为同性恋 才是笑话

See the difference?|发现区别了吗?

I'll schedule him for surgery.|我会给他安排手术

No. You're wrong. I'm a girl.|不 你错了 我是女孩

Look at me! How can you say I'm not a girl?|看着我 你怎么能说我不是女孩

See? They're all looking at me. I'm--|看到没有 他们都在看我 我--

I'm beautiful!|我很漂亮

That anger, that's just the cancer talking.|愤怒 癌症导致的

Put your clothes back on.|穿上你的衣服

I'm gonna cut your balls off. Then you'll be fine.|我会把你的球球切除 你就没事了

How's the patient?|病人怎么样?

Post-op.|术后恢复

I set him/her up for a psych visit.|我给他/她预约了心理咨询

Calling her "him/her" isn't really helping.|你管她叫“他/她”也没什么用

Good news is I don't think Dad's gonna be|好消息是 我认为爸爸

sleeping with him/her again. See, now it's gross.|不会再和他/她睡觉了 现在没问题了

I need another shot.|我还得再打一针

When did the pain start coming back?|什么时候又开始疼的?

A few hours ago.|几个小时前

About an hour after you solved the case?|你把病人搞定后一个小时?

If I wanted to be psychoanalyzed,|如果我想要心理分析的话

I'd get Wilson to give me the shot.|我会找Wilson来帮我

Same dosage?|一样的剂量?

If you'd be comfortable,|如果能让你感觉好一些

I might be able to deal with a few less cc's of morphine.|我可以减少一点剂量的吗啡

It wasn't morphine.|那不是吗啡

What did you give me? I told you I wanted--|你给我的是什么? 我告诉你了我想--

It was saline.|是生理盐水

I gave you a placebo.|我给你的是安慰剂

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频