首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd12/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33703次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

All right,hold on. I got to turn up here.|好啊,抓牢,我要转弯了

How cool was that?|酷吧?

That was way cool.|那可比酷还要厉害

My turn.|该我了

No,sorry,that's not allowed.|不行,那可不行

I just signed 15 pages of forms,saying you gotta ride on the back of that thing.|就为让你坐在那后面 我刚签了15张表格

I don't see any lawyers around.|我没看见这有律师

You know that's not the point.|你知道不是那意思

No,you just wanna keep all the fun to yourself.|不,你只是把乐趣都留给自己罢了

Come on,dad.|拜托,爸爸

You go over 15,we're pulling over.All right,I mean it.|你超过15迈我们就停车 好吧,我认真的

--You're the best. --All right,get on there.|--你最好了 --好了,上车吧

Put on your goggles.|把护镜带好

Got the clutch in? All right,that's my boy.|抓好离合了么?好儿子

Adam,you're going too fast. Slow it down.|亚当,你速度太快了 慢点

I mean it. You're going too fast. Slow down!|我认真的,你太快了 慢点

Adam!|亚当

Adam!|亚当

Let go of the throttle!|放开手闸

No! Adam! No!|不,亚当,不

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

what do you got?|什么问题?

16-year-old,status post,atv crash,40% of burns on his body.|16岁,身份验证,卡丁车撞车 40%身体烧伤

Nasotracheal intubation.Start a bag of lactated ringer's wide open.|肺部插管,给一袋乳酸盐 敞开套管

Is he gonna be okay?|他会没事么?

We'll be with you when we can.Get him out.|等会儿我们跟你说 把他弄出去

Wait,wait,wait.|等等

I'll start fluids.Let's go get him moved up.|我开始输液了 来,挪一下他

De-re-maki.De-re-maki.|De-re-maki.De-re-maki.

Been looking for you.|找你呢

Been avoiding you. Burn unit can handle it.|躲着你呢,烧伤科能处理

If they could handle it,they wouldn't be asking for you.|如果他们能处理 他们就不用找你了

Is that a journal?|那是杂志么?

A friend wrote an article.|一个朋友写了篇文章

In hindi?|用北印度语?

They have a cutting edge neuroscience program in india.|在印度他们有类似神经系统科学规划

Says so right on the cover.|在封面上说的不错

This kid's heart rate's messed.|这小子的心律混乱

Tachycardia can be explained by the burn.|烧伤可以解释心动过速

I assume the burn unit knew that.|我猜烧伤科知道这个

His potassium's low.|他钾低

Which can also be explained by the burn.|也可以用烧伤解释

Except I'm sure the burn unit's pumping him with fluids,|只是我肯定烧伤科会给他输液

which means his potassium should be going up,not down.|所以他的钾该高而不是低

Could be amphetamines.|可能是安非他明

Or bacteria lunching on his heart.|或者是心脏有细菌

Or cardiomyopathy,or some other very bad thing.|或者是先天性心肌炎 类似的坏事

he needs an ekg.|他需要EKG

Okay,no skin,no ekg.|好吧,没有皮肤,没有EKG

Is he even going to survive the burn?|他到底能不能从烧伤恢复啊?

You got a date or something?|你有约会么?

40% of his body.|40%的身体

If the burns unit can prevent an infection,|如果烧伤科能防止感染

his body will regenerate maybe 10%.|他的身体能再生10%

Surgeon's will do 20 or so grafts.|外科移皮20%

Six months in this room,he'll end up with a series of nasty scars.|就在这个房间,6个月的功夫 他会弄上一身丑陋的疤

maybe some pain,but he'll live.|也许会疼,但他能活

Unless his heart shuts down,because we can't figure out|除非他的心脏罢工了 因为我们没有发现

what's causing the low potassium and tachycardia.|钾低和心动过速的原因

We need help from a belgian doc,named einthoven.|我们需要一位比利时医生的帮助 他叫安索芬

He's dead.|他死了

While he was alive,he invented a little ditty called the galvanometer.|在他活着的时候 他发明了一个小东西叫检流计

Where do we get one?|我们上哪去弄?

Go to any electronics store that's been open since before 1905.|去任何一家从1905年就开的电子商店

There's a good chance they got one in the corner in the basement.|没准他们在地下室的角落里就有一个

we need an audio/visual setup for the lecture hall.|我们要设立一个声频/视频讲堂

What for?|为什么?

For the lecture.|讲座啊

What lecture?|什么讲座?

Dr. Weber's lecture.|韦伯博士的讲座

Who's dr. Weber?|谁是韦伯博士?

Uh,neurologist,I think.|哦,神经学者,我想

The memo was from you.|备忘录是打你这来的

Where's my assistant?|我的助手在哪?

She left.|她走了

When?|什么时候?

Wednesday.|周三

Seriously?|真的吗?

The temp agency sent someone,but she got lost.|临时工介绍所给介绍了一个 可她走丢了

Well,when she gets here,fire her.|等她到的时候把她炒了

Did you issue this memo?|是你发的这个备忘录么?

Look at that.|看那个

Congratulations.|恭喜你

The patient that has been in a coma for two years|昏迷了两年的病人

and counting is still in a coma.|依然昏迷

This is not my signature.|这不是我的签字

I don't know anything about this guy.|我不知道有关这个家伙的事情

I'm supposed to introduce him? Have lunch?|我需要介绍他吗? 吃午饭?

The coma patient has a migraine?|昏迷病人偏头疼?

Oh,no,no.I gave him medication to prevent a migraine.|哦,不,不,我给他药 弄出来偏头疼

That's a migraine.increased flow velocity in his cerebral arteries.|那是偏头疼 增加了他脑动脉的流动速率

I did,subsequently,give him nitroglycerin,which could possibly|我干的,后来,给他硝酸甘油

you induced a migraine headache in a coma patient?|你给一个昏迷病人引发偏头疼?

I gave him a little headache.|我让他头疼

Similar to the one you're giving me now.|跟你现在给我的差不多

Have you even read an ethical guideline?|你是否读过伦理规章啊?

Well,it'd be wrong to try out a new migraine prevention|如果在有痛感的人身上尝试

medication on someone who can actually feel pain.|防止疼痛的药物是不对的

Did you sign this?|这是你签的吗?

We can talk later about the appropriate discipline.|我们一会儿再谈学科的规章吧

because of the burn,|因为烧伤

we can't perform any of our normal tests to see what's wrong.|我们无法进行常规检查探究问题

So we're going to try a galvanometer.|所以我们要试用检流计

It picks up a pulse in the wrists and the ankles.|他可以由手腕和脚踝提取脉搏

Hopefully it will tell us why his heart rhythm is abnormal.|希望能知道为什么他的心律失常

What have I done to him.I--|我到底是怎么害了他啊,我--

it was an accident.|是事故

All right,so... he's got all these burns.|好了,所以,他烧了这么多伤

And now there's something wrong with his heart?|然后他的心脏还有问题?

We're trying to figure out if the two are somehow connected.|我们在尝试找出这两者之间的关联

Had he been sick lately?|他最近生病了吗?

No,nothing.|没有

Anything unusual with his behavior?Had he been tired a lot?|任何非常态的举动?很疲乏?

Nothing.He was great.He was happy.|没有,他很好,很快乐

He was just having a great time and then--|他当时很开心,然后……

if he was experimenting with amphetamines or cocaine--|如果他用过安非他明或可卡因…

no.We gave him some pot about a year ago to try.|没有 一年前我们给了他些大麻尝尝

It was just once.|就一次

We thought if we took the mystery out of drugs and alcohol,|我们认为如果让他知道毒品的神秘

the less he'd experiment.|他就不会好奇了

We'll know more after the tests.|试验后我们会知道

It looks like they're gonna electrocute him.|看上去他们象要给他施电刑一样

Plug it in.|插进去吧

You plug it in.|你插

Fine. Gimme the cord.|好,给我电线

Works.|有效的

Prominent u-waves.|U型线明显

No inverted t-wave.no ischemia.|没有反转的T型线,没有缺血症状

q-wave normal.|q型线正常

That's not good.|那可不好

Turn it off. Turn it off!|关掉,关掉

What's happening?What is that?|发生什么事?怎么了?

he's seizing,get in here.|他抽筋了,进来

who electrocuted my patient?|谁给我的病人施电刑了?

He had a seizure.|他抽搐

he wasn't electrocuted.|没人给他施电刑

What does the seizure tell us?Move.|抽搐告诉我们什么?走开

What are you looking for?|你找什么?

Same as you. Love,acceptance.|跟你一样,爱和接纳

Solid return on investments.|付出有所收获

Differential diagnosis. Go.|鉴别诊断,开始

Could be epilepsy,or seizure disorder.|可能是癫痫或者是抽搐失调

Not with the tachycardia. It could be a virus in his brain.|那样不会心动过速 可能是脑部有病毒

Specificity's impressive. adrenoleukodystrophy.|厉害,肾上腺分泌失调

Could be M.S.|可能是M.S.

Seizures could be caused by plaques and lesions on the brain.|抽搐可能由脑部外伤所致

Well,let's find out which. Get him an mri.|好,我们来找找吧,给他做核磁共振

No nuclear imaging.|没有核成像

He wouldn't survive the move to radiology.|他受不了往放射科搬

Mri and ct scan are both out.|核磁共振跟ct都不行了

Okay.Lumbar puncture'll tell us if his proteins are elevated.|好,腰椎穿刺能说明问题 如果他的蛋白质提高的话

At least we can exclude M.S.|至少可以排除 M.S.

Can't do a lumbar puncture either.|不能做腰椎穿刺

You're cramping my exits.|你在妨碍我退场

Don't tell me,no skin on his spine.|别跟我说他的脊骨上没有皮肤

We'd be inserting a needle into an area that's teeming with bacteria.|我们会把针头扎进个满是细菌的地方

If he doesn't have a brain infection already,we'd give him one for sure.|如果目前他还没有脑感染 那我们会帮他染上

There's no other way to look at a brain.|那就没有观察大脑的方法了

Transcranial doppler sonography.|转录多普超声波检查

She said brain,not pregnant woman's uterus.|她说的是大脑,不是孕妇的子宫

They do sound alike.|听上去挺象

I used one to look at a brain this morning.|我今天早上用过来观察病人大脑

Why didn't you take the patient to radiology,get an mra?|那你干嘛不带病人 做放射检查或者是核磁共振?

Obviously,I was doing something illegal,|很显然,我在做非法的事

and using nuclear imaging would've raised questions.|而用核检查方式会提高被质询的可能

You're not gonna get a diagnosis of M.S. From a sonogram.|你无法从语图上得到MS的诊断

Not definitively,but patients with M.S.|不是决定性的,可有M.S.的病人

Have more reactive neurons in their occipital cortex.|在枕叶皮层会有更多的神经反应

Okay|好

Thank you for all coming to today's lecture by dr. Phillip weber,|谢谢你们今天光临韦伯博士的讲座

who is our guest today at our hospital to talk about headaches.|他是我们医院今天的客人 讲有关头疼的话题

Dr. Weber is at the weber center for pain. That makes sense.|韦伯博士在韦伯疼痛中心 这倒是有道理

Weber-weber.So please welcome,dr. Weber.|韦伯,韦伯 让我们欢迎韦伯博士

Thank you,doctor...cuddy.|谢谢,卡迪医生

I suppose I should tell you a little bit more about myself.|我认为我该多告诉 你们一些关于我的情况

I went to school in virginia|我在弗吉尼亚上学

you've never to one of these things in your life. Who is this guy?|你从不来这样的地方,他到底是谁?

No idea.|不知道

What's with the outfit?|你穿的这个样干嘛?

Sudden chills,and light sensitivity.Inexplicable.|灵光闪现,寒气袭人,无法名状

I received my medical degree at johns hopkins university,|我在霍普金斯大学得到了医学学历

where I studied under brightman and gilmar.|我跟布曼和季马学习

he must be good. You went to hopkins and studied under brightman and gilmar.|他肯定不错,你上的霍普金斯 师从布曼和季马

helped me win the doyle internship at the mayo clinic.|在马由诊所得了道尔奖

You were supposed to get the doyle internship.|你本该得道尔奖的

This guy's von lieberman? The guy got you thrown out for cheating?|这家伙是万.里博曼 把你以欺诈为理由赶出去的家伙?

The dean threw me out.|是院长赶走我的

Von lieberman just ratted on me.|万.里博曼不过是告密的

This guy's name is weber,not von lieberman.|这家伙叫韦伯,不是万.里博曼

I call weber von lieberman.Way eviler. ...|我把他韦伯叫成万.里博曼 很邪恶

and the receptors have|而接收器

improved the acute treatment of migraines.|改良了偏头疼的敏感度

To this point...|根据这点...

so what's the plan?|那你的计划呢?

You wanna wait 'til he bends over and make a fart sound?|你要等他鞠躬的时候放屁吗?

I'm not here about the past.|我不是要在这算旧账的

He's a bad scientist.|他是个坏科学家

Well,you cheated off him,how bad can he be?|是你骗了他,他能有多坏?

He got the answer wrong.|他的答案是错的

are they trying to wake him up?|他们是要唤醒他吗?

They can't do that,right? He'll be in too much pain.|他们不能那样,对吗? 那样太疼了

Don't worry,he's still under.|别担心,他还没醒呢

But the brain never completely sleeps,it's always working.|但大脑并没完全睡,总是工作的

Controlling your heart rate. Breathing. Temperature.|控制你的心跳、呼吸和温度

The eyes respond to visual stimuli.|眼睛会对视像做出反应

Blood flow increases in certain areas of the brain|血流会在大脑的特定部位加速流动

and we can track that with a sonogram.|然后我们可以用语图来追踪

With M.S.,Blood vessels are more reactive,so flow is faster.|M.S.会使血管内部流动加快

If adam has an infection,|如果亚当受了感染

there'd be swelling which would constrict the arteries,|会有积水压迫动脉

and the flow would be slower.|流动就会减慢

Chase,near the subarachnoid space.|小蔡,靠近蛛网膜下

Data from control subjects were analyzed with a two-way anova|控制主题的数据由双向分析

with status and side as within-subject factors.|借主题的事实之旁证证明

You stalked this guy for 20 years just for the shot to humiliate him?|你追踪了这家伙20年 就为了给他点羞辱?

I'm trying to learn.|我在学习

...Vessels without significant rebound.|无反弹的管路

He doesn't even know what that means.|他甚至不知道那是什么

You're going to interrupt him,aren't you?|你要打断他,是吧?

If I have a question.|如果我有问题的话

And what's that going to accomplish?|那怎么实现呢?

Why can't you just enjoy this?|你不能好好享受么?

Why can't you just be happy for me?|你怎么就不能为我高兴呢?

You have got to find less debilitating outlets than humiliating people.|你得找个比羞辱人 少削弱你精力的宣泄方式

I hear bowling is more fun than stalking.|我听说保龄球挺好

But I'm better at this.|可我干这个更在行

If p is less than point zero...|如果P比零点少...

blow a ton of money on a plasma tv.|在等离子电视上花点钱

We found a subarachnoid bleed.|我们发现了一处蛛网膜下出血

Bleed in the head isn't causing seizures.|头部的出血不会导致抽搐

It could be.10% with damage to the cerebral cortex have seizures.|有可能,10%的大脑皮层损伤会抽搐

Or bacterial meningitis.|或是细菌性脑膜炎

Viral encephalitis?|病毒性脑炎?

There's no way to tell without--|无法知道……

shut up!|闭嘴

Excuse me?|对不起?

Not you.|不是你

If my lecture is interrupting your meeting,I can wait.|如果我的讲座打扰了你们的会议 我可以等

As your people say in india.Appreciate it.|象你们印度人说的,多谢了

We'll figure out why later.Fix the bleed,or he dies.|我们一会儿琢磨原因 止血,要不会死人的

Talk to you in a couple of hours.|几小时后见

I'm in the subarachnoid space.|我在蛛网膜下部位了

Can you get it?|能弄好吗?

I think so.|差不多吧

Put the probe back where it was so I can see the wire.|把探针撤回来,让我看见线

We're looking for the bleed--|我们在找出血点

look when I get there!I'm flying blind without a contrast ct here.|没有对比ct,我简直是在盲飞 帮我看着点

And with a p value of less than 0.001,|当P不到0.001时

we have strong statistical evidence that this drug prevents migraine  headaches|我们有强有力的证据显示 这个药带来偏头疼

without daily administration.|不必日常摄取

Uh,excuse me,doctor.|哦,对不起,医生

He knows this field better than you do.|他比你在这个领域更在行

It's always been my understanding that|我一直理解

unless you follow a daily regimen,no drug can prevent a migraine.|除非日常摄取 否则没有药物能导致偏头疼

That's why they call it a breakthrough.|所以才叫它突破

That's why you call it a breakthrough.|所以你才叫它突破

No,the pharmaceutical company sponsoring my clinical trials|不,药物公司支持在我的诊所试验

also hails it as a breakthrough.|也觉得是突破

I'm sure your wife and lawyer do too.|我肯定你妻子跟律师也觉得是

Is there anybody who doesn't stand to make a fortune from it,|有人会在替自己赚大钱的东西面前

calling it a breakthrough?|不管它叫突破的吗?

Who are you?|你是谁?

Just a lunatic who desperately needs a hobby.|只是个极度需要个人爱好的疯子

How exactly do these studies work?|你到底是怎么做试验的?

Do you give this drug to a bunch of people|你把药给一群人

and they don't get a migraine,you go,voila,my drug works?|他们没了偏头疼 齐活,你的药就有效了?

Excuse me,miss?|请原谅,小姐?

Do you have cancer?|你有癌症吗?

Mango juice prevents cancer.|芒果汁可致癌

Perhaps I should've taken my medication before this lecture.|或许这个讲座前我该吃我的药

We had a very specific control group.|我们有很精确的试验小组

Chronic migraine sufferers.|慢性偏头疼的受害者

I don't have time to go through all the math right now,|我至今还没看完所有的数据

but the incidence was dramatically--|但影响范围引人注目

sure,in india.|没错,在印度

Two plus two equals five there,right?|在那2加2等于5,是吧?

Do I know you?|我认识你吗?

I know your math skills.They blow.|我知道你的计算技术,很差劲

Touch?|天哪

You sound very familiar.|你口音很熟

Why did you publish it in an obscure journal in india?|为什么你要去印度 那样晦暗的杂志发表?

Why not publish in|为什么不在

really really cool head cases of south philly?|南费城很酷的地方发表?

Neuroscience new delhi is a respected journal.|新德里神经科学是很受推崇的杂志

The guy running slurp 'n' gulp tells me it's one of the best.|连说n都卡壳的家伙说那是最好的杂志

Get a hooker.Anything.|找个地缝吧,随便什么

See,I'm thinking that|你看,我想

publishing studies is probably the easiest way|发表著作或许是

to get a pharmaceutical company to give you a reach-around.|引制药公司上钩的最早办法

And choosing a journal that no one can actually read,|而找个没人会读的杂志

well,that's,that's shrewd.|是很,很精明的

I know I know you.|我知道我认识你

Sure you do. Dick.|当然你认识,呆子

My name's philip.|我叫菲利普

Oh,my bad.Something to do with your face.|哦,我错了,是你脸的事

I always think your name is dick.|我一直觉得你的名字是呆子

House?|豪斯?

Here.|是

Medical school was 20 years ago.|医学院是20年前的事

Give it a rest,grow up.|拜托,长大吧

You were always the grown-up,do the responsible thing.|你一直都是成年人,做负责任的事

--Tattletale. --You cheated.|--告密的 --你欺骗

I cheated then,you're cheating now.|我那时欺骗,而你现在欺骗

Your drug doesn't work.|你的药没用

Yes,you would like to believe that,|对,你当然想那么相信

because it plays right into your fantasy--|因为符合你的白日梦

I tested it.|我试过

Oh,really?What are your parameters? Where's your study?|哦,真的?你的参数是什么? 你的专著呢?

Room 2134.|2134房

One patient?|一个病人?

The coma patient?|昏迷病患?

You haven't changed a bit.|你一点都没改

You took short cuts in med school,you're taking short cuts now.|你当年在医学院走捷径 现在你还走捷径

You cannot test this on an abnormal brain.|你不能在一个非常态的大脑尝试

That's so closed-minded.|真封闭

He's not abnormal,he's special.|他不是非常态,他很特别

Cerebral cortex atrophies in coma patients.|昏迷的病人大脑皮层萎缩

You need live,conscious people.|你需要活的有意识的病人

You don't know everything,house.|你不是万事通,豪斯

it's something that disrupts brain function.|那是什么东西阻断了大脑的功能

Plaques are perfect. Interrupt neuronal communication.|插片很好,阻断神经传递

M.S.?

No.M.S. Is complicated. I think this is more basic.|没有M.S.就复杂了 我觉得是基础问题

It's just tachycardia and seizures.|只是心动过速和抽搐

How much longer the burn unit guys gonna keep him in that thing?|烧伤科的人还要把他关里头多长时间?

Lecture's over. Let's go.House wants to...|讲座结束了,走吧,豪斯想……

adam's waking up.|亚当醒了

Get the anesthesiologist in here now.|把麻醉科的叫进来

he's in pain.|他疼

That's not pain.|不是疼

Need some help in here.|需要帮助这里

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Adam had an orgasm.|亚当来高潮了

What?You mean while he was--God!|什么?你意思是当他……天啊!

What's wrong?|怎么了?

I'm having a migraine.|我偏头疼

Are you okay?|你有事吗?

Yes. I was right.|我是对的

I'm gonna knock you out for a couple of hours.|我得把你麻倒几个小时

No,I got work to do.Just gimme sumatriptan for the pain|不行,我有事要做,给我点止疼的

and verapamil so it doesn't recur.|和异博定确保它不复发就行了

I heard the patient had fun in the hyperbaric chamber.|我听说病人在高压氧仓挺乐和?

Gotta schedule me some time in there.|得安排我自己进去试试

Weber's meds aren't even legal in the U.S.|韦伯的药在美国还不合法

It's legal in india.I was disoriented.|在印度合法,不明所以

Moving around is a bad idea.|来回动不好

Hey,if you feel chest pain,you need to let me know.|嘿,如果你胸疼,告诉我

Verapamil can cause congestive heart failure.|异搏定可导致心脏充血困难

Nothing can hurt my heart.|无物可伤我心

Hey,you're gonna feel some dizziness.|嘿,你会觉得头晕的

Definitely gonna be constipated.|肯定会便秘

Differential diagnosis for getting off.|射精的鉴别诊断

Is he gonna be okay?|他会没事吗?

No,something's seriously wrong with him.|不会,他很有问题

Differential diagnosis for ejaculation.|射精的鉴别诊断

Don't make me say it again.|别让我再说了

We're not stalling,we just don't know.|我们没拖延,只是不知道

Then guess.|那就猜啊

Could pain medication cause an orgasm?|止疼药会导致射精吗?

I wish.|我希望

Maybe pain caused the orgasm.|也许是疼痛导致高潮

You get a tattoo,the brain releases endorphins which create pleasure.|你画纹身,大脑释放安多芬 制造欣快

Most people don't orgasm from a needle prick.|大多数人不会因针刺而高潮

well,chase has a point.|小蔡说的有理

The brain is like a huge train station.If the switches--|大脑象个大车站,如果车闸……

You're the neurologist,talk for me.|你是神经学家,替我说吧

If sensory information got misinterpreted by the medial forebrain bundle,|如果感官信息被前脑神经束曲解

it's possible for bad to feel good and good to feel bad.|会导致好感觉是坏,坏感觉是好

He's a lucky kid.Let's not fix him until the burns heal.|他是个走运的小子 我们等他烧伤在治疗他吧

So what attacks the medial forebrain bundle?|那么是什么攻击了前脑神经束?

Infective neuropathies. Vasculitic neuropathies.|传染神经炎,脉管神经炎

Krabbe's disease,metachromatic leukodystrophy.|妄想症,脑蛋白营养不良

all very bad things.|都是坏事

No way to look for any of them in his condition.|在他的条件都不会发生

Could be an infection.|可能是感染

I said infection about eight seconds ago.|我8秒钟前刚说完感染

You listed some brain infections.|你列举的是脑部感染

But what if it's just a regular old infection festering in the burned skin?|但如果只是普通的 烧伤皮肤溃烂感染呢?

Pus on his arm isn't causing problems in the forebrain.|用手臂做超声试验 并不会导致前脑问题

He's on 20 different medications to manage his pain,his heart,|他用了20种药物控制疼痛和心脏

how often he urinates.|他小便多久一次?

His brain is like a waiter that's got too many--|他的大脑象个跑堂的……

I do the metaphors.|我才能做隐喻

The brain is stressed.|脑部遭重压

An infection elsewhere could put it over the edge.|感染会导致他滑出边缘

So we just wait for his burns to heal to see if you're right?|那我们就等他烧伤好了 再看你是否正确?

If you're wrong,he doesn't have that kind of time.|如果你错了,他没有那个时间

Dominic larrey.|多拉力

He another dead doctor?|另一个死医生?

He was napoleon's surgeon in chief.|他是拿破仑的首席医生

Cleaned a lot of battle wounds.|清理过很多战争外伤

By amputating legs.|切除腿

And with bugs.|有很多虫子

Maggots are implanted directly into adam's burns.|蛆能直接进入亚当的烧伤

Maggots--eat dead people. I--|蛆吃死人……

maggots eat dead flesh. Only dead flesh.|蛆吃死肉,只吃死肉

So they're perfectly suited to clean wounds.|所以他们绝对适合清理伤口

They also kill the bacteria that thrive in injured tissues.|它们同时会杀死 在受伤组织里滋生的细菌

Dr. Jekyll,I presume,they found a half-eaten sheep in the zoo.|杰力博士,我猜他们发现了 动物园里被吃了一半的羊

The police want to ask you a few questions.|警察要问你些问题

I need something to wash it down.|我需要些东西把它冲下去

Coffee?Bad idea.You're better off with water!|咖啡?不好,最好别用水

Coffee's closer.|咖啡很接近

Foolproof plan,by the way.|很简便的计划,顺便一提

Either his meds would work,and you'd be in psychic pain,|要不就是他的药有效 而你精神疼痛

because von evil is gonna be rich.|因为魔鬼万会很富有

Or they wouldn't,and you get to be in agony all day.|或他们无效,那你一天可要受罪了

Perfect lose/lose situation. Very you.|双输局面,典型的你

I had to prove--|我得证明……

you proved nothing.|你什么也没证明

Right. This isn't a migraine.|对,这不是偏头疼

Yeah,dear new england journal of medicine,|对,亲爱的英国医药杂志

I took this guy's drug,and still got a headache.|我吃了这个家伙的药,可还是头疼

Thus scientifically proving that my arch enemy is an idiot.|因而用科学的方法 证明了你的宿敌是个傻子

You just wanted the pain.|你就是想要疼

The meds are supposed to prevent migraine.|那个药该可以预防偏头疼

You get distracted by pain.|你别疼搞乱了

Leaves less room for the things you don't wanna think about.|让你该考虑的事情变得没有空间

Like the flyers sucking,or the price of gas,or|比如航空公司可恶,汽油的价钱

the fact that you pushed the love of your life out of your life.|面对你把爱推出了你的生命

God,I wish the pain would go away.|上帝,我真希望疼痛消失

Next time you need to get your mind off her,stick a needle in your eye.|下次当你想把她赶走的时候 拿个针头戳进眼睛里吧

It's less annoying to the rest of us when you can still walk.|那时你能走也不会给我们带来不快

did you sleep here?|你睡这了么?

Lower.|低点

Do you want a pillow?|你要枕头么?

Not softer,lower.The frequency of your voice is grating.|不是轻,是低 你声音的频率刺耳

You should've been better by now.|到这会儿,你该好了

I'm super. The patient?|我是超人,病人?

Maggots did great for the burn.|蛆把烧伤弄的不错

But the brainwaves are still all over the map.|但脑波还是到处都是

Which means your regular old infection isn't causing his brain dysfunction.|也就是说你的普通感染 并没导致他的脑部功能紊乱

Which means there's an underlying condition.|也就是说有潜在条件

Which means we gotta get inside his head.|所以我们得进入他的头

Do a lumbar puncture.|做腰椎穿刺

We've already established that we can't get a lumbar--|我们已经确定不能做……

c2,c3.|2节,3节

No,no,no way.|不,不行

I only saw a cervical tap once,and that guy got paralyzed.|我只一次看到过一节的 会把那家伙搞瘫痪

Ask the parents if they prefer to have their son in a wheelchair,or dead.|问父母是想让他儿子坐轮椅 还是死掉

Something's causing his brain to lose control.|某事使他大脑失控

Eventually it will shut off.|最终会导致关闭

We need to do a lumbar puncture|得做腰椎穿刺

to get some of the fluid in his spine so we can test it.|获取脊液用来诊断

You need us to sign a consent?|你要我们签同意书?

I have to warn you.|我得警告你们

There's a serious risk of paralysis or death.|有高风险可导致瘫痪或死亡

Are you saying we shouldn't do this?|你是说我们不该做么?

You have to do this.|我们需要做

Then why are you telling us what can go wrong?|那你们干嘛告诉我可能出问题?

I just think you should know.|我觉得你该知道

Either you're cruel or this clipboard is a way for you to cover your ass|要么就是你们很残忍 要么就是这个签字板

in case you cripple our son.|在万一你们把我儿子搞成瘸子后 给你们退路

This isn't his fault--|这不是他的错……

no,it's not,it's yours. That's what you keep telling me.|不,不是,是你的错 这是你一直告诉我的

My son is lying in there half dead.|我儿子躺在里面半死不活

I am just trying to find a way to get through this.|我在找条可以熬过去的路

I'm sorry. Yeah,I know.|-对不起 -是,我知道

Needle.|针

--It's not going in. --Don't force it.|--没进去 --别用蛮力

I'm going one space higher.|我要往上点

It's too close to his brain stem,it'll herniate.|那太靠近脑干了 会出疝气

You're gonna paralyze him.|你会把他搞瘫痪

Not helping.|没帮助

His blood pressure's spiking.Stop.|他血压飚升,停止

I can get it.|我能做到

He's 180 over 120. He's gonna stroke.|180/120,会中风

I'm in the space.Gimme the vial.|我进去了,给我小瓶子

He doesn't have M.S. Or an infection.|他没得ms,或感染

His proteins aren't elevated?|他的蛋白质没提高?

Wrong protein. Igm,not igg.|蛋白质错了,Igm,不是igg

Elevation was probably caused by the bleeding.|上升可能由出血导致

What if there was tingling in his extremities prior to the crash?|如果在他撞车前有麻刺的感觉呢?

How can you still be on M.S.?|怎么还是M.S.?

You gotta be on something.|得追症状啊

Something's interrupting his neurons' chit-chat. Like lesions.|有东西妨碍了他的神经活动 比如损伤

We can't scan for them.|我们无法扫描

Only test we can do we just did,and it was negative.|唯一能做的试验我们已经做了 而且是阴性的

He has no tingling,no numess.|他即无麻刺感,也不麻木

You read his history.Parents didn't say anything--|你看了他的病史 父母没说什么

what about adam?|那亚当呢?

We can't look into his brain,but you want us to read his mind|我们不能看他的大脑 可你要求我们读他的思维么?

Good point.|说的好

You can finish the sponge bath in a minute.|你们很快可以继续给他洗澡

They're just redoing his dressings.|他们只是在给他敷药

He's out,he's fine.|他没知觉,很好

I didn't page you to put him out,|我不是找你把他弄晕

I paged you to wake him up.|我找你把他弄醒

Why are these lights so damn bright?|这些等这么亮干嘛?

Thank you.|谢谢

Come on,I need to talk to him.|快点,我要跟他说话

House,you can't wake up a burn victim to play 20 questions.|豪斯,你不能唤醒一个烧伤病人 玩20个问题的游戏

It's torture.|那是折磨

He won't remember.|他不会记得

He's gonna be in extraordinary pain--|他会疼的要死

god,you're good. You're putting me to sleep.|上帝,你真好,你让我想睡觉

I know he's gonna be in pain,|我知道他会疼

I know you disapprove,I'm his attending,wake him up.|我知道你不喜欢,我是他的主治 把他弄醒

oh,my god.|哦,天啊

I'm dr. House.|我是豪斯医生

It hurts!|很疼

It's gonna get a lot worse,so answer fast.|会越来越坏,所以快回答

Before the accident,|在车祸前……

did you experience any numbness any tingling in your fingers?|你是否感到麻木和麻刺的感觉?

You got burnt,it's healing,I need an answer.|你被烧伤了,正在康复 我需要答案

It really hurts!|太疼了

Any tingling in your arms or legs?|腿或手是否麻木?

Do something! I can't--|做点什么?我不能……

adam,you gotta listen to me. Did you feel anything?|亚当,你听我说 你感到什么了么?

I pissed my pants and then i don't...remember--|我尿裤子了,然后…… 我不记得了

Is he okay?|他没事么?

Get everyone in my office.|把所有人集中到我办公室

Where are you going?|你去哪?

Kid's screaming gave me a headache. I gotta take an aspirin.|小子叫唤让我头疼 我得吃个阿司匹林

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

House.You okay?We've been waiting for you.|豪斯,你没事么? 我们在等你

I'm hallucinating.|我有幻觉

Hallucinations with migraines are pretty uncommon.|偏头疼有幻觉很罕见

What'd you see?|你看见什么?

I saw music.|我看见音乐

Sensory deception makes no sense.|感官欺诈没有道理

You took something.|你吃了什么

The kid's fighting for his life.|那孩子在为生命作战

hey,you find him?|嘿,你找到他了么?

He was hallucinating in the locker room.|他在衣帽间幻觉呢

He okay?|他没事么?

He's feeling no pain,he's high.|他不觉得疼,在high

Vicodin high?|力固定 high?

Past that. He's seeing sounds. Took something.|过去那个了,他正在看音乐 吃了什么

why is it so dark in here?Beautiful day outside.|这里怎么这么黑,外面很美

Open the shades. Let the sunshine in.|打开窗帘 让阳光进来

It's nighttime.|现在是夜里

It's still tuesday,right?|还是周二,是吧?

You look better.|你看上去不错

I took something.|我吃了什么

Mind if I ask what?|介意我问是什么么?

little of this,little of that.|这一点,那一点

I know what's wrong with our patient.He's depressed.|我知道病人怎么了 他抑郁

He told you that when you woke him up?|你叫醒他时他告诉你的么?

No,he told me he pissed his pants and blacked out.|不,他说他尿裤子后 就昏过去了

That's not a diagnostic of depression.|那不是抑郁的诊断

Lack of appetite. Isolating yourself--|胃口萎缩,孤立自己

uncontrollable urination and blackingut are good predictors of what?|不能控制排尿,昏迷是什么的症状?

Seizure.|抽搐

Which means the seizure he had when you|那就证明他所患的抽搐

tested his heart was at least his second seizure.|包括你测试他心脏的时候 那是第二次

So what? Depression and seizures aren't correlated.|那又怎样? 抑郁和抽搐没有关联

No,but you know what is?|你知道什么有关联?

Depression and anti-depression medicine.|抑郁和抗抑郁药

Tox screen was clean.|氧化屏显正常

But you know how much crap he's got in his system for dealing with those  burns|可你知道他用了多少药对抗烧伤么?

The guy could have the spanish armada floating through his bloodstream,|那家伙能让整个西班牙舰队 在他的血流里倾覆

we wouldn't know about it,'til they started firing cannons.|我们不会知道,直到他们开始开炮

Antidepressants have been known to cause seizures in kids,but not orgasms.|抗抑郁药已知可导致少儿抽搐 但不是高潮

This is a brain in trouble.|这是有毛病的大脑

This is a brain with too much serotonin.|这个是血液有复合胺的大脑

Serotonin affects mood,appetite.|复合胺影响情绪和胃口

It doesn't cause a brain to shut down.|不会导致大脑关闭

Antidepressants fake brains into thinking|抗抑郁药会让大脑觉得

they have more serotonin than they actually do.|他们有比实际多的复合胺

Every 10 million or so cases,it sets off a chain reaction.|每千万病例会发生连锁反应

It produces too much,enough to fry itself.|能产生足够麻烦

If adam has serotonin storm,it's deadly.|如果亚当有复合胺就死定了

But treatable.Cyproheptadine.|但可以治疗,二苯环哽锭

Unless he doesn't have serotonin storm.|除非他真有复合胺

He could just as easily have too much dopamine as serotonin.|比起复合胺,他会更容易有多巴胺

But if it's dopamine,the cyproheptadine will kill him.|可如果是多巴胺 二苯环哽锭会杀死他

Where are you going?|你去哪?

I'm gonna talk to the kid again.Seems nice.|我要再跟那孩子谈谈,看上去不错

You can't.|你不能

Why? Did he say he doesn't like me?|为什么? 他说不喜欢我了么?

The anesthesiologist told the parents what you did.|麻醉师告诉父母你干什么了

Everyone's a tattletale.|每个人都是告密者

Is your son depressed?|你儿子抑郁么?

No,who are you?|不,你是谁?

I'm dr. House.|我是豪斯医生

Oh,you're the idiot who--|哦,你就是那个白痴……

I heard him screaming all the way down the hallway.|我在走廊都听见了他的叫声

If I didn't wake him up,I wouldn't have learned what caused the crash.|如果我不叫醒他 就无法知道什么导致撞车

I think he had a seizure.|我想他抽筋了

Th-this wasn't my fault?|这不是我的错?

Well,if he hadn't had the brain problem,he wouldn't have the burns.|如果他没有脑部问题 他就不会被烧了

On the other hand,if you hadn't put him on the atv,|换个说法 如果你没让他坐卡丁车

he also wouldn't have the burns.|他也不会被烧

You can debate your personal responsibility after I leave.|你可以等我走了再争辩你的责任

I need to wake him up again.|我得把他再次唤醒

I need to know if he's taking anti-depressants.|我需要知道他是否服用抗抑郁药

He's not.|他没有

He's the happiest kid I know.|他是我知道的最快乐的孩子

But you don't know,do you?|但你不知道,是吧?

He's my son.|他是我儿子

Mmm,that's sort of my point.|嗯,那也是我的意思

At 16,they'll tell anyone anything.Except their parents.|到了16岁,他们会告诉任何人 任何事,可不是父母

Adam talks to us about everything.|亚当跟我们无话不谈

Yeah,I know about the pot and the cocaine.|对,我知道大麻和可卡因的事

There was never cocaine--|根本没有可卡因

you sure?|你肯定?

You having him followed?|你跟踪他么?

He told us when he got drunk at a party.|他告诉我们在舞会喝醉的事

He told us when he started having sex.|他告诉我们性交的时间

16,way to go.|16岁,东西多呢

He tolus when he cheated on a math test.|他告诉我们数学考试作弊的事

He told us when his girlfriend cheated on him.|他告诉我们女友欺骗他的事

He doesn't hide anything from us.|他跟我们从不隐瞒

But if he was depressed?|但如果他抑郁?

He'd tell us.|他会告诉我们

We don't judge. He's not depressed,we're sure.|我们不评论,他不抑郁 我们肯定

"Bet his life on it" sure?|"以他的生命打赌" 肯定?

Just hypothetically.|假设

Okay.|好

Kid's happy.Happy,happy,happy.|孩子很快乐、快乐

Then we're back to where we started,seizure disorders.|那我们就回到开始,抽搐失调

Seizure disorders aren't causing orgasms.|抽搐失调不会导致高潮

Vascular malformations.|脉管畸形

Would've seen it on the sonogram.|语图上会看到

Hepatic encephalopathy?|肝脑病?

Liver enzyme tests were normal.|肝酶测试正常

Where are you going?|你去哪?

Take a leak.|撒尿

What are you doing?|你干嘛?

Can't come in here.You're not sterile.|不能进来,你们没消毒

Don't touch our son,we told you.|别碰我们的儿子,我们告诉你了

Seriously,millions of bacteria,microbes on you.|认真的 你身上有成千上万的细菌病毒

He'll die of sepsis.|他会死于脓血症

If you go in there...|如果你进去...

I think he's gonna wake him up again.|我看他会再次把他唤醒

I know he is.|我知道他会

House,you can't do this.|豪斯,你不能那么做

Oh,if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.|如果每次我听见都有硬币的话

Relax. They gonna sue us?|放松,他们会诉我们么?

If I'm right,I save his life.|如果我对了,我会挽救他的性命

If I'm wrong,he's dead no matter what I do.|如果我错了,他无论如何都会死

Either way,how much have I really hurt them?|任何一条路 我到底对他们有多大伤害?

leave him alone!|别碰他

You're not sterile. You wanna kill the kid?|你没消毒,你想杀他么?

Give me the syringe.|给我注射器

No pain,no gain.|没有疼痛,就没有收获

Hey,you gotta stop this.|嘿,你给我停止

You're right. He's not depressed.|你是对的,他不是抑郁

Yeah,sure.|对,是啊

I'm not letting you go until you give me that syringe.|我不会让你走除非你给我注射器

What's that on his wrist?|他手腕上是什么?

a burn.|烧伤

Why on his wrist?|为什么是手腕?

Why not on his wrist?|为什么不是手腕?

His back,his torso,everything's a mess.|他的后辈,一切都乱套了

His forearms are clean. Except right there.|他的前臂是干净的,除了这里

so what?|那又怎么了?

It's a perfect circle.|是个完整的圆环

So a drop of burning gasoline fell on his wrist. A screw from the atv.|汽油掉下来,atv的螺丝

Maybe.|或许

Why are you torturing him?|你干嘛折磨他?

Does your son smoke?|你儿子抽烟么?

I'd kill him.|我会杀了他

So he talked to you about sex,crack.Anything except cigarettes.|那么说他跟你谈性、吸毒 任何事但不说吸烟

He has a cigarette burn on his wrist.|他的手腕上有香烟烫伤

And also a fading nicotine stain between two fingers.|也有尼古丁痕迹在两个手指上

Bad news,you son has a filthy,unhealthy habit.|坏消息,你儿子有个肮脏不洁的习惯

Good news,he's trying to quit.Bad news,the quitting's killing him.|好消息,他正要戒 坏消息,戒烟要了他的命

Good news,I can cure him. Bad news... nope,that's the end of it.|好消息,我可以治好他 坏消息……没了,结束

Quitting smoking can kill?|戒烟会杀人?

No-smoke meds are anti-depressants.|戒烟药是抗镇静剂

The crappy ones you get over the internet.|从网络上来的破烂玩意

They're loaded with whatever anti-depressants they can get cheap.|他们装上任何便宜的抗镇静剂

Since mommy and daddy obviously didn't take him to a pediatrician...|父母肯定不带他去看儿科医生...

sorry,I was wrong about him being depressed.|抱歉我说他抑郁错了

Treat him.|治疗他吧

hey.Did you drop acid?|嘿,你滴酸了么?

Why would I do that?|我干嘛要那样?

To annoy me.Or maybe because you're miserable.|滋扰我,或你很悲惨

Or because you wanna self-destruct. Pick one.|或者你要自毁,自己选吧

How 'bout because lsd acts on serotonin receptors in the brain,|如果是酸最早被大脑吸收

which can stop a migraine in its tracks.|可以治偏头疼如何?

I'm just saying it's also a possibility.|我说这也是可能性

How did you know--|你怎么知道……

cameron is worried about you.|卡麦伦担心你

I told her that lsd lasts up to 12 hours.|我告诉她第一次要等上12个小时

If you were functional,she must be wrong.|如果你还能运行,那她一定错了

Either that,or I also took a whole bunch of anti-depressants,|不那样,我也会吃一大堆抗镇静药

which short-circuited the lsd.|然后可以替代

I'm just saying that would also explain it.|我是说那样也是个解释

Thank you for ruining my clinical trials.|谢谢你毁了我的临床试验

Pharmaceutical company's shutting me down.|制药公司关闭了试验

You're kidding,really?|你开玩笑,真的?

How could that surprise you?|那怎么能让你惊奇呢?

You sent them an email complaining about my math.|你给他们发了有关我数据的投诉信

Telling them about your stunt.|告诉他们你的绝技

I didn't know people actually read emails.|我并不知道人们真的看邮件

Delete button is so conveniently located--|删除键很容易触摸

so what's next?|那么接下来呢?

You gonna follow me my whole life,torture me?|你会终生追踪我,折磨我?

Why would I do that?|我干嘛那样?

You waited 20 years to do this. What's next?|你等了20年干这个,下面干嘛?

Break up my marriage?|毁掉我的婚姻么?

No. We're even.|不,我们扯平了

Right.|是啊

Oh,thanks for setting me up.|哦,谢谢陷害我

Eye for an eye,lsd,and antidepressants,everything in balance.|以眼还眼,还有抗抑郁药 全都平衡了

Buddhists call it karma,christians call it the golden rule,jews call it...|佛教叫它因缘,基督教称为黄金规则 犹太教……

I don't know.Rabbi hillel said something poignant.|我不知道,席勒拉比说计算让人痛苦

Universe always settles the score.|宇宙总留下轨迹

Does it?|是吗?

No.But it should.|不,但会的

do you think you'll ever be able to look at him and not blame me?|你真认为你能看到他并且不怨恨我?

Yeah. Will you?|是,你呢?

I'm paula.|我是宝拉

Hey,paula.|嘿,宝拉

How you doing?|你怎么样?

You work over at the college? Or are you full time over at--|你在大学工作?还是你全职……

I'm looking for a distraction.|我在找乐子

You don't need to talk to do that,do you?|你不需要谈话,对么?

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频