首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第二季 [HOUSE Season 2] 2005 - cd11/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-18 14:07:15 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:33706次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

hi,kids.|孩子们

Mommy,look what i made.|妈妈,看我做的

Oh wow.|哦

It's a farmer and|是农场

a cow and some horses. It's beautiful.|有只牛和马,真漂亮

It's for ted's office.|是给特德办公室的

Oh,he's gonna love it.|哦,他肯定喜欢

And it would be nice if you called him dad.|如果你管他叫爸爸就更好了

Give me a big hug.|给我抱抱

Secret is the haas avocados.|鳄梨是关键

I can e-mail you the recipe if you want.|如果你需要我可以把配方邮寄给你

Oh. This is the third time they've changed plans since Friday.|这是自周五以来他们第三次修改计划了

These idiots think you can just add a 14th floor and the mayor won't notice.|这些白痴以为他们可以加进去14楼 市长不会发现

I thought turning the garage into a nursery was complicated.|我觉得把停车场改成幼儿园太复杂

Any luck on your end yet?|结果你走运了么?

Not for lack of trying.|至少尝试了

Ted.|特德

Come on.|别这样

I have to go tell a client he's an idiot.|我得去告诉一个客户他是白痴的事实

Go kick some ass.|跑别处踢屁股去吧

I have to take stella to karate by 3:00|三点我要带斯黛上空手道课

and birthday party at julia's after.|然后去珠丽的生日会

You okay?|有事么?

Yeah,I'll be back.|没事,一会儿回来

Just make sure she's dressed.|保证她把衣服穿好

Ah.|啊

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Honey!|甜心

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

house Season 2 Episode 11|豪斯医生 第二季 第十一集

he's actually on time.|他其实挺准时

He's six minutes early.|还早了6分钟呢

- Something's happened.  - I'm on it.|- 有情况了 - 我接手了

Morning,jimmy.|早,吉米

Anybody die while I was gone?|我离开的时候有人死了么?

Did--did you iron your shirt?|你……烫衬衫了么?

Thought about shaving. Couldn't find a razor.|本想刮胡子来着,找不到剃刀

What the hell happened in baltimore?|到底在巴尔的摩发生了?

Sorry,chief. Never kiss and tell.|对不起,头儿 没亲嘴也不泄密

I think you just did.|我看你已经透露了

There's no such thing as "just a kiss".|世界上没有光亲嘴那么回事

Did you iron your shirt? Everybody's flash today.|你烫衬衫了么? 今天所有人都精神焕发啊

Has she left mark? Is she going to?|她离开马克了么?她打算那么干么?

I think I can hear cancer kids calling.|我觉得我听见癌症小孩在叫你了

Are you planning on asking her to leave mark?|你打算让她离开马克么?

Not sure.|不确定

Cameron keeps my calendar.|卡麦伦拿走了我的日历

Hey,this is a big deal. This is an affair.|嘿,这可是个大事 这是婚外情

Have you even talked to stacy about what the hell this means?|你到底有没有跟史黛西谈谈这个的含义?

Didn't have a lot of time for talking.|没那么多谈话的时间

If you know what I mean.|如果你懂我意思的话

Great. Breaking up a marriage. Fertile ground for high comedy.|太好了,破坏一个婚姻为喜剧创造了 肥沃的土壤

We need to talk about this.|我们得谈谈这事儿

Gosh,wish I could.|天啊,希望可以

How did the hiv tests go?|艾滋病毒试验如何?

Did you study up?|你研究过了么?

I rescheduled for this afternoon. We have a new patient.|我重新安排了下午的计划 我们有新病人了

34-year-old female. Movement disorder.|34岁女病人,运动失调

Movement disorder?|运动失调?

Fascinating.|有趣

This isn't just gonna go away.|这可不会随风而去的

No. But maybe you will.|当然不会,可希望你能

Probably suffered head trauma in the car accident.|可能是车祸造成头部外伤而致

Trauma leads to the dyskinesia.|外伤造成运动障碍

According to her husband,|据她丈夫说

the flailing started before she got anywhere near that car.|扭动是在她还没接近车的时候就开始了

What does the flailing look like?|是什么样的扭动?

Her arms spasm uncontrollably,and there's a mild facial twitch.|她的手臂无法控制地抽搐 还伴有轻度的面部抽搐

Demonstration?|示范一下?

you want to know what it looks like,go see the patient.|你想知道样子,去看看病人不得了

Ooh,snarky.|哦,挺恶毒啊

Was he like this the whole time I was gone?|我走了以后他一直都这样么?

Patient's been a fertility regiment for the last 13 months.|病人在过去的13个月里亢奋过度

- Excess estrogen in the system could explain--  - who finished the animal crackers?|-系统中过量的雌激素可以解释…… -谁把动物饼干吃完了?

sudden movement disorder could be a symptom of huntington'S.|突发的运动失调可能是亨式病症状

if you finish something,|如果吃完了

don't just put back the empty box,throw it out.|就别把空盒子再摆回去 扔出去啊

Huntington's takes a day to confirm. We should put her on tamoxifen|亨式病的确诊需要时间 我们该给她用上三苯氧胺

in case it is the fertility meds. Counteract the estrogen.|以防止亢奋 阻断雌激素分泌

It's a great idea if you want to kill her baby.|如果想杀她婴儿,这该是个绝妙的主意

Movement disorder can present in the first trimester.|运动失调可出现在妊娠最初的三个月里

She's not pregnant.|她没怀孕

Peeing on a stick is only 99% accurate.|往小棍儿上撒尿的准确度只是99%

Get a real pregnancy test.|做个真正的妊娠测试吧

You know,the one with the blood and the hormones and the rabbit.|你知道的,一点血、荷尔蒙和兔子那种

Oh,I'm sorry. It's still your limo.|哦,对不起,豪华轿车还是你的

Whaddaya say,miss daisy?|那您的意见呢,黛西小姐?

Whatever you want.|随便你吧

- Lame duck's done quacking. - You quack,people shoot at you.|- 没用的鸭子不呱呱叫了 - 你叫,有人向你开枪

Cuddy just put me here to make you miserable.|卡迪把我放这不过是想让你难受而已

Another two days,you can go back to making yourself miserable.|再过两天,你坐回来 自己让自己难受吧

Okay. Get an mri.|好,先做核磁吧

See if it's in her head or in her uterus.|看看是在脑袋里还是尿里

You're gonna want to paralyze her.|你得把她弄瘫了

You run tests on a flailer,|你给舞蹈病做试验

somebody's gonna lose an eye.|有人会丢只眼睛

You think I'm pregnant?|你认为我怀孕了么?

We need to find out for sure.|我们要确定一下

Would all this go away once she delivered?|一旦她生产后这一切都会恢复正常么?

It could so be neurological. We need to get an mri.|依然有神经系统问题的可能 我们要做核磁

Can she do that if she's pregnant?|如果她怀孕了的话可以做么?

The risk to the fetus is extremely low.|对胎儿的危害甚小

But there is a risk.|可依然有风险

I-I don't think we should do it until we're sure.|我……我看我们在确定前不该做

Ah.|啊

Ted,I think you should take stella home.|特德,我看你还是带斯黛回家吧

I want to stay here. We should be with you.|我要呆着,我们该陪你

You should take her out of the room.|你该把她带出去

We're going to temporarily stop margo's spasms.|我们要暂时停止她的抽搐

- You can do that?  - Vecuronium.|- 你能做到么?  - Vecuronium

It's a paralytic.|是一种暂时的瘫痪

Essentially cuts off the brain from the muscles.|其实就是从肌肉上切断大脑

Don't worry. Your mom will be just fine.|别担心,你妈妈不会有事的

It'll make running the tests easier.|那样有助做试验

And it won't be dangerous for the baby if you are pregnant.|而且如果怀孕了对胎儿也没有伤害

- let's go,stella. - I want to be with mommy.|- 走吧,斯黛 - 我要跟妈妈在一起

We'll be just outside. We gotta let the doctors get her better.|我们就在外面,得让医生把她治好啊

It's okay,sweetie.|没事的,甜心

- Love you.  - Love you.|- 爱你 - 爱你

Your vitals will be watched closely.|你所有器官会被严密监视

I'm going to close your lids your eyesn't dry out.|我要合上你的眼睑 这样你的眼睛才不会太干

Just try to relax.|放松吧

What the hell did you do?|你到底干了什么啊?

Were you just cold and lonely?|就因为你冷还孤独么?

Course he told you,he's an eight-year-old boy.|他当然会告诉你,他是个才8岁的小孩

Hey,you're the one who kissed him.|嘿,你才是那个亲吻他的人

Why are you so worked up over this?|你那么起劲干什么?

- Because you're married.  - Not to you.|- 因为你结婚了 - 又不是跟你

This is none of your business.|这没你什么事

The last time you left,|上次你离开的时候

I was the one stuck picking up the pieces.|我是那个收拾残局的人

Oh,right. He cried himself to sleep every night. That so sounds like him.|哦,好吧,他每晚哭着入睡 他是那样的人么?

He's been pining for five years!|他都害5年相思病了

- You' being dramatic.  - No. Actually,I'm underplaying.|- 你太戏剧化了 - 不,实际上,我还没充分发挥呢

This is me being restrained.|是我受了限制

It was one kiss.|就亲了一下

Are you being intentionally thick?|你是装傻呢么?

This was not just a one-night stand.|这可不会只是一夜情

- You can't toy with him.  - I'm not.|- 你不能耍他  - 我没有

He's probably toying with me.|没准是他在耍我呢

I do--I don't know what I'm doing.|我……我不知道我在干嘛

Oh,boy.|哦,天啊

Welcome back to the world. You're off the vecuronium.|欢迎回来,你已经逃出瘫痪了

Could you wiggle your toes for me?|你能给我动下脚趾么?

The mri was clear.|核磁结果没事

Whatever this is isn't in your brain.|总之东西不在脑子里

The mri.|核磁?

So I'm not pregnant?|那么我没怀孕喽?

I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

So what do we do next?|那么接下来我们干嘛?

It could be a variety of things.|可能性众多

Some treatable. Others more serious.|有些可治,有些情况就比较严重了

Open up.|张嘴

We're gonna run a genetic test for huntington'S.|要做遗传测试筛除亨式病

- That one of the more serious ones?  - Yeah.|- 最严重的一种么?  - 是

it's also possible that this is just a symptom of the fertility treatments.|也有可能是亢奋治疗的一种症状

Now that we know you're not pgnant,|现在我们知道你没怀孕,

we're going to start you on tamoxifen to counteract the estrogen.|我们会给你用三苯氧胺阻断雌激素分泌

Will that undo all the fertility treatments?|那样是否会使所有亢奋治疗失效?

For the time being,yeah.|一时的,对

But it could cure you.|但可以治愈你

you can start trying again once we get you healthy.|等你健康后你可以重新开始

Damn it!|该死

The spasms are going to get worse now that the vecuronium's wearing off.|致瘫剂失效后抽搐会变的更厉害

What are you so scared of?|你这么害怕干嘛?

I'm still your mother. I'm just a little sick.|我还是你妈妈,不过生了点小病

Why did you even bring her here? I told you to leave her at home!|你干嘛要把她带来 我跟你说了把她留在家里

hyper vigilance,sudden irritability--|突发易激惹

symptomatic of... lunch with cuddy?|是……跟卡迪共进午餐的症状?

The patient now defines huntington'S.|病人可确诊为亨式病

Then what do you need me for?|那你还需要我干嘛?

Start her on huntington's meds.|开始用亨式病的药就是了

Before we get her test results back?|等拿到结果?

If we start her on valproic acid,it could destroy her liver.|如果用丙戊酸,她的肝脏就完了

Could stroke.|会中风

If we wait,she could progress to full blown psychosis.|如果等,可能会毁坏整个神经系统

Then her kid will never get the chance to say good-bye.|那她的孩子就永远没机会说再见了

Want to tell the class how that feels?|想告诉同学那样的感觉么?

Huntington's patients don't progress to psychosis in a day.|亨式病不会在一天里击垮整个精神系统

She went from 0 to 60 in world-record time.|她可以创个记录

Indicating it might be something other than huntington'S.|也没准根本就不是亨式病

We got a problem.|我们有麻烦了

Stay away from me.|离我远点

Where's my daughter? What's happening?|我女儿在哪?发生什么事了?

She's having a psychotic break.|她精神崩溃了

She is not yours.What do you ?|她不是你的孩子 你怎么会关心?

- Calm down.  - Margo,you're gonna hurt someone.|- 冷静  - 马戈,你会伤到人的

Push two milligrams of ativan.|推两毫升ativan

I want my daughter!|我要我女儿

She's not yours. I want my daughter.|她不是你的,我要我女儿

No more experiments.|不做试验了

No!|不

how can her huntington's test be negative?|她的亨式病测试怎么会是阴性呢?

all the signs are there.|症状都有啊

Movement disorder,psychosis.|运动失调、精神系统问题

It should be huntington'S.|该是亨式病

Yeah. That'd certainly make your job easier.|是啊,那你的工作就容易多了

Well,good news for margo,it's not huntington'S.|对马戈来说是好消息 不是亨式病

Bad news for us.|对我们是坏消息

Her psychotic break eliminates fertility meds.|她的精神崩溃抵消了亢奋药物

Which means we have no idea what's wrong with her.|这意思是我们根本不知道她出啥毛病了

We give you so much. You give us so little.|我们的付出那么多 你的给予那么少

You know,patient is prime age to develop spontaneous schizophrenia.|你知道,病人在壮年原发精神分裂症

almost impossible.|几乎是不可能的

No family history of mental illness.|家族无精神病史

How about toxins?|毒素呢?

None of her family members are sick. Nobody at her office, her volunteer group,|她家没有病人,她办公室没有 她的志愿者工作组没有

kid's classes, and pta members. All fine.|孩子的班级、家长会,都没有

So she raises a daughter,runs a business,|所以,她养育女儿,做生意

she does charity work.|她从事慈善事业

She volunteers at school. Attends pta.|在学校做义工,还参加家长会

What makes mommy run?|怎么能让妈妈运转呢?

You thinking drugs?|你在考虑毒品么?

Cocaine.|可卡因

Explains the psychosis and the flailing.|可以解释精神问题和舞蹈病症状

And the uncanny ability to bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan,|已经那么多离奇精力,买咸肉 在锅里煎

and never ever let teddy forget that he's a man.|还要记得别忘了让特德觉得是个男人

I'll go look for her stash.|我去查查看

Take foreman.|带上福满

There's gotta be a reason for the stereotype.|陈词滥调需要理由

I know you're in there.|我知道你在那里头

I can hear you caring.|我能听见你的关心

The door was locked.|门是锁着的

Means I didn't want to see anyone.|意思就是我不想见任何人

High school reunion?|高中同学团聚么?

It's for a patient. She can't roll.|给一个病人的,她没法卷

Now lock that door too.|把那个门也锁上

Paranoia.|妄想狂

Must be the good stuff.|一定是好料

Times like these,I wish i had cancer.|这样的时候我老想得癌症

So what did she say?|她说什么了?

That depends. What did you do,and who are we talking about?|那要看情况 你干嘛了,我们谈的是谁?

We both know that as soon as we talked,|我们都知道我俩刚说完

you ran to stacy so you could gossip and giggle.|你就会跑到史黛西那传话、傻笑

I need to know what she said.|我需要知道她说什么了

I have a crazy idea. Why don't you go talk to her?|我有个疯狂的主意 你干嘛不找她谈呢?

Because my bestest buddy says that could lead to trouble.|因为我最好的朋友告诉我 那会带来麻烦的

She sounds confused, but I don't think she is.|她听上去挺困扰 可我不相信

I think she's waiting for you to do something. Show her you're serious.|我看她是要看你的行动 让她觉得你是认真的

Wow.|哇

It's a big jump from infidelity is morally wrong to do her.|从失贞到干她可是个大飞跃

I didn't say do her. I said do something.|我没说干她,我说的是行动

What exactly did she say?|她到底说了什么?

She didn't say it was a mistake.|她没说是个错误

She's not gonna leave mark in the middle of his rehab.|她不会在马克康复的时候就抛弃他

Too much guilt.|太内疚了

She left you.|她抛弃了你

Harsh toke,dude.|够刺耳的,老兄

House.|豪斯

Killjoy.|毁灭享受

I could've covered this.|我掩护不了这个

You need to get that test today.|你今天得做了那个试验

I wish you guys remember my birthday instead of my hiv test.|我希望你们能记住我的生日 而不是我做艾滋病试验的日子

Forgive us for being concerned.|原谅我们关心你吧

I got a bet with house.|我跟豪斯打了赌

He says you're too scared to get it.|他说你太害怕不会去拿结果

I say you're too anal not to.|我说你太拘谨了一定会拿

I'll cut you in.|我切入到主题了吧

that was a colossal waste.|真浪费

who would've known?|谁知道呢?

Searching a high end family home for illicit narcotics was such an obvious choice.|搜查一个大家庭 以查找非法毒品简直太明显了

Working moms practically live in their cars.|有工作的妈妈大部分时间是在车上的

Little bump on the run?|跑步时撞的?

You were a car thief,right?|你是拖车贼,是吧?

Ha.|哈

Mama's little helper.|妈妈的小助手

House.|豪斯

Ritalin.|利他林

Cocaine with a pg rating.|pg等级的可卡因

Prescribed to her daughter.|是她女儿的处方

Mommy does everything for her family these days.|这年月妈妈为了家庭无所不为

Even swallows their pills.|甚至是他们的药片

It's possible the kid's meds are the kid's meds.|可能孩子的药就是孩子的药

Pop enough ritalin,it can explain everything.|吃足够的利他林,症状都能解释

Well,ritalin maybe explains some tics,some involuntary--|利他林没准能解释一些……

case reports have referred to chorea.|类似舞蹈病的运动症状

She's been cut off from her stash,|可她已被切断供给了,

so the flailing's tapered off and the psychosis hasn't returned.It's perfect.|她的舞蹈病症状和精神系统问题 没有反复,很好

Tox screen will confirm that.|氧化测试会证明的

Half-life's 12 hours. The drugs'll be out of her system.|半衰期是12小时,药品已经排出了

We're done. Get rid of her.|我们没事了,放过她吧

We're not done.|我们还有事

We have to confirm the diagnosis before we send her home to die of something else.|我们得确诊,以防她回家死于其他症状

Oh yes,the power tastes so sweet.|哦对啊,权力的味道太好了

You just can't resist.|你就是无法抗拒

You're like a diabetic at the ice cream counter.|你就象糖尿病人在冰琪凌柜台一样

You want to say no,|你想拒绝

but you need that chocolaty goodness.|可太需要那个巧克力味的了

Yeah. Well,I'm still signing the charts.|对,是,我还是签字的人啊

So until tomorrow,you're not allowed to kill anyone.|所以,到明天以前 你还没得到杀人许可

Wuss.|胆小鬼

We've asked her three times if she's on any meds.|我们问了她三次她是否用药

So we don't ask her.|那我们就别问她了

Candy striper.|卖糖果的把戏

So you like dogs?|你喜欢狗么?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

That's not a dog.|那不是狗

Smart kid.|聪明孩子

Are you always such a good little girl,|你总是这样乖的小孩么

or does mommy sometimes say you're the reason she needs a double martini?|还是有时妈妈会说你是她喝双份 马提尼的原因?

Who are you?|你是谁?

Over here,kiddo. I'm talking to you.|过来,孩子,我跟你说话呢

Focus.|集中精神

It must be because you're off your meds.|肯定是,因为你没有药了

Who are you?|你是谁?

Doctor and candy striper.|医生和卖糖果的

She's not on any medication.|她没在服药

Well,that's strange cause this bottle has her name on it.|那就怪了,因为这个瓶子上有她的名字

And I think these are medical pills inside.|而我认为这里面有治病的药

What's he talking about?|他说什么呢?

Doctor prescribed stella...|医生开给斯黛...

a few months ago.|几个月以前

I never told you about it because I never gave her any.|我没跟你说因为我没给她吃

Hmm. That's funny|哦,那很有趣

cause the bottle's almost empty.|因为瓶子都快空了

You missed a couple of days.|你有几天没吃

- Take five. - Stop.|- 吃5片吧 - 停

Why? Unless they're not hers.|为什么?除非这不是开给她用的

- Do you need some water,sweetie?  - I'm not taking ritalin.|- 你需要水么,甜心?  - 我没用利他林

Come on.|拜托

All the cool moms are doing it. And|很多酷妈妈都用的

tox screen says you're cool too.|而且氧化测试显示你也很酷

You were on drugs while taking care of stella?|你在照顾斯黛的时候还用毒品么?

I'm sorry,ted.|对不起,特德

It's a cafeteria menu.|这是自助餐厅的菜单

It should take a couple of hours to process her.|需要几个小时稳定她

Then you can take her home and divorce her.|然后你可以把她带回家跟她离婚

Working late?|工作晚了么?

Or you just avoiding mark?|还是故意躲着马克?

It was one kiss,greg.|只是个吻,格里

So far.|到目前为止

I'm planning on keeping a chart.|我有计划的

I'm moving back to short hills. I think it's time.|我要搬去短山,我看是时候了

You're leaving?|你要离开了么?

It's never meant to be permanent now that mark's getting better.|本来就不是永久性的 现在马克好的很多

Yeah. Much better.|是啊,很多

Except for the whole walking thing.|就差走路了

He needs to get back to work.|他需要恢复工作

Right.|是啊

Saving the next generation from making bad choices about acne cream.|挽救下一代选错痤疮膏

You're running away because the kiss meant something.|你逃走因为那个吻有它的意思

I'm not running away. I'm going home.|我没逃走,我是回家

With mark.|跟马克

I love mark.|我爱马克

You love me more.|你更爱我

I don't want you to leave.|我不要你离开

Are we okay?|我们没事吗?

- I'm sorry.  - Let's just get you home.|- 我很抱歉 - 我们还是回家吧

That's a good idea.|好主意

- Mommy! - Hey!|- 妈妈 - 嘿!

- Call the code. - What's wrong,mommy?|- 呼叫  - 怎么了,妈妈?

What's going on?|出什么事了?

This better be important.|最好是重要事

You've gotta come back in.|你得马上回来

- No,I don't.  - Margo's stable,but--|- 不,我不  - 马戈本来已经稳定了,但是……

oh,my god. Well,I'll be right there.|哦,我的天啊,我马上就到

She had a stroke.|她中风了

Perfect.|太好了

Gotta go back to work.|得回去工作

Right now?|现在?

Well|嗯

patient's stable.|病人稳定

Could maybe wait a half hour.|等半个小时吧

He should've been here 20 minutes ago.|他该20分钟前就回来的

Doubt if he makes it all.|怀疑他是否全干了

I saw him leave with stacy.|我看到他跟史黛西一起走的

He's probably just walking her to her car.|他也许只是送她到车那

Oh,yeah. That sounds like house.|哦,是啊,听起来倒象是豪斯

He's not an idiot. He's not going to hook up with a married woman.|他不是白痴 才不会跟个已婚女人勾搭呢

I hope he is getting some. Maybe he'll mellow out.|我倒希望他能,也许能变得温和一点

what took you so long? It's midnight.|怎么耽搁这个久啊?现在是半夜

Traffic. Cinco de mayo.|路上不好走

You owe me 100 bucks.|你欠我100块

You didn't take the test?|你没做试验?

Fear trumps anal every time.|拘谨无法战胜恐惧

It's not a big deal.|没什么了不起

I had the viral load and antibody tests.|我做了滤过性病毒填充和抗体测试

99.9% that I don't have hiv.|99.9% 我没有艾滋病毒

and if you had the test and it's negative, you gain a tenth of a point.|如果你做了试验又是阴性的 你就赢了1赔10的赔率

But if it's positive, you lose...|如果是阳性的,你就输了...

nearly 100,right?|近100,对吧?

No arrhythmia.|无心率失常

So ritalin isn't the big problem.|所以利他林不是关键问题

Something else is going on.|有其他事

Fine.|好吧

Let's play doctors.|我们玩医生的游戏吧

I removed the clot which caused the stroke.|我移除了导致中风的凝块

Problem is,we don't know where it came from.|问题是我们不知道它打哪来的

Did ultrasounds of her heart,arms,and legs. All clear.|给她心脏、手臂和腿都做了超声波检查 没有问题

Could be a protein c deficiency.|可能是c蛋白不足

Wouldn't explain the movement disorder.|解释不了运动失调

Nothing explains everything.|没什么东西能解释一切

What if it's a crime syndicate?|如果是团伙犯罪呢?

Let's say ritalin and the fertility meds plotted a caper.|我们假设:利他林和亢进药物结合出击

Ritalin takes care of the psychosis,the flailing.|利他林形成精神症状和舞蹈病

- I still don't think ritalin--   - fertility meds are competitive by nature.|- 我还是觉得利他林……  - 亢进药物被自然竞争

They gotta do something bigger. Something really unexpected.|他们会造就大事件 超乎想像的大事件

fertility treatments have been known to cause endometrial cancer.|亢进治疗已知可导致子宫内膜癌

Which could cause clots.|也能导致凝块

Which could've caused her to stroke.|也可能导致她中风

So ultrasound her uterus this time.|所以这次给她的子宫做超声波吧

See if there's something growing in there at doesn't look adorable a ones.|看是不是里面 长了什么不受欢迎的东西

Cameron.|卡麦伦

I love you.|我爱你

Get your test results tomorrow.|明天去取试验结果吧

The prescription for my heart condition.|给我心脏下的处方

A bit on the cheesy side.|便宜了点

I was trying for romantic.|我在尝试浪漫手段

Still fits.|还是很合适

Did you tell mark?|告诉马克了么?

I told him i had to work late.|我跟他说会工作很晚

You going to tell him?|你打算告诉他吗?

How am I going to tell him?|我怎么告诉他啊?

Still working on that phrasing.|还在考虑措词

How about,"know all the stuff"you worried about when we first came here,honey,|我们最初到这你说“什么都知道” 那样的话怎么了?

you were right."|你是对的

Pithy.|精练

Everything's easy when you don't care if you hurt anyone.|如果你不在意会伤到什么人的时候 一切都简单化了

You already did the hurting part.|你已经把伤害那部分做完了

- He just doesn't know yet. - If I never tell hi it'll never hurt.|- 他只是不知道罢了  - 如果我永远不告诉他,他不会受伤

I want not to love mark.|我不想爱马克

I want to hate you. I want all of this to be simple,|我想恨你,我想一切都简单化

but it's not.|可就不是

You can either have a life with me,|你可以要么跟我过,

or you can have a life with him.|要么跟他过

It can't be both.|不是兼顾

It's that easy. But it is simple.|很容易,确实简单

No endometrial thickening.|子宫内膜未见增厚

- No masses.  - No cancer.|- 无杂物 - 无癌症

She's on fertility treatments. She had a blood clot. It's there.|她正接手亢进治疗,产生了血液凝块 就在那

Millions of women are on fertility treatments, and they don't get cancer.|上百万的女人接手亢进治疗 并不得癌症

Right. They get babies.|对,他们生孩子

She had a blood clot and a stroke.|她却是血液凝块和中风

She'll get another one and probably die if we don't find that tumor.|她会再来一次,如果我们不快点 找到肿瘤,她会死

Do an endometrial biopsy.|做子宫内膜活检

Biopsy's painful and unnecessary.|活检很痛苦也没必要

We just did an ultrasound.|我们刚做过超声波

- What?  - Ssh.|- 什么?  - 嘘

If you have a person issue that's interfering with--|如果你的私人问题干扰了……

ssh,ssh,ssh.|嘘

What are we waiting for?|我们等什么?

Your four weeks just expired.|你的四周任期刚到期了

Your reign of terror is over.|你的恐怖通知结束了

Mine is just begun.|我的刚开始

No go stick a needle up her hoo-hoo and find that cancer.|现在将小棍儿插进她的洞洞 找到那块癌吧

Hoo-hoo?|洞洞?

He went to hopkins.|他去过霍普金

...has got 1,500 horsepower blown and injected with alcohol.|酒精激发了1500马力的动力……

yeah,that baby really moves.|是啊,那个宝贝真的动起来了

oh yeah,the transmission...|哦,传动...

what are you watching?|你看什么呢?

Tv.|电视

What are you doing here?|你在这干嘛?

Ted's with my mom.|特德跟妈妈在一起

He asked the nurse to watch me.|他让护士看我

What nurse?|什么护士?

She's not really watching me.|她没看好我

I got that.|明白了

Do you still have the balloons?|你还有气球么?

No.|没了

- You want play something? - No.|- 你想玩什么么?  - 不想

When can mommy come home?|妈妈什么时候能回家?

Don't know.|不知道

What's wrong with your foot?|你脚怎么了?

- War wound. - Does it hurt?|- 打仗受伤  - 疼么?

Every day.|每天疼

Is that why you're so sad?|那就是你难过的原因么?

Oh,aren't you adorable.|哦,你真可爱

I'm not sad, I'm complicated.|我不难过,我复杂

Chicks dig that.|小鸡刨的

One day,you'll understand.|有一天你会懂的

That's what my parents say when they don't want me to know something.|我父母有事瞒我时就这么说

They say that a lot?|他们总说么?

Only when they're talking about making babies and stuff.|只有在讨论生孩子的时候

When you catch them  fighting?|当你逮到他们打架的时候?

They don't fight.|他们不打架

Not ever?|从不?

People who love each other don't fight.|彼此相爱的人不打架

Right. Forgot that.|对,算了

What floor was that nurse on who was watching you?|看你的护士在几楼?

Two.|二楼

Good talk.|聊的不错

At your age,the type of uterine cancer that develops|在你的岁数,子宫内膜癌

is not likely to metastasize.|不会转移

It's very treatable.|很容易治疗

Hold still,margo.|别动,马戈

I'm--I'm feeling a little bit dizzy.|我,觉得有点晕

Oh,my god.|哦,上帝

bp's dropping.|血压降下来了

What's going on?|出什么事了?

get him out of here.|把她弄出去

- What's going on?  - heart rate's 98 and rising.|- 发生什么?  - 心率98,还在升

We gotta find that bleed.|我们得把出血的地方找到

What'd you do? Hit an artery?|你要干嘛?扎动脉么?

With what? I hadn't even started the procedure.|用什么?我还没走手续呢

Oh!|哦

I need some advice.|我需要意见

Whatever it is,can it wait?|不管是什么,能等么?

Yeah.|能

What was greg like after I left?|我走以后格里什么样?

Uh,an egomaniacal narcissistic pain in the ass.|极端利己,自我陶醉的麻烦分子

Same as before you left.|跟你离开前一样

Do you think he's capable of having a real relationship?|你认为他能承担一段真正的感情么?

What happened in baltimore?|巴尔的摩发生什么了?

- Nothing.  - Right.|- 没事 - 是哦

- Maybe something.  - Right.|- 也许有事  - 是哦

Technically,most of the something happened after baltimore.|从技术上说,事情发生在巴尔的摩之后

Oh god,stacy.|哦上帝,史黛西

I don't know what to do.|我不知道怎么做

Are you seriously thinking about leaving mark?|你真要认真考虑离开马克么?

No. I don't know.|没,我不知道

I can't.|我不能

And you want me to tell you it's okay?|你是想让我告诉那没事么?

It wasn't all bad with greg. I was with him for a reason.|跟格里在一起不都是坏事 我有理由跟他在一起

You left him for a reason.|你离开他也有理由

I could swear I remember him being fun.|我发誓跟他一起很有趣

Sorry for the scare.|抱歉让你受惊了

Just tell me she's okay.|告诉我他没事了

Ultrasound showed the bleed was coming from her liver.|超声波显示出血来自肝脏

It's rare,but t blood got into her fallopian tubes.|很罕见,但血液进入了她的输卵管

In a way,it was lucky. Let us know we were looking in the wrong place.|另一方面,我们很幸运 知道我们先前的方向错了

The tumor's in her liver.|肿瘤在她的肝脏

Is it cancer?|是癌症么?

We're running some more tests.|我们正在做试验

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

There it is.|这里

It's a liver tumor.|是肝脏肿瘤

If it's malignant,|如果是恶性的

at least she's only gonna leave one child without a mother.|她至少让一个孩子变成了没妈的孩子

Do a biopsy.|做活检吧

We can't.|不能

It's vascular.|是动脉

house.|豪斯

What?|什么事?

I'm here about stacy.|我在这跟史黛西有关

What about her?|她怎么了?

I think I'm losing her.|我看我要失去她了

Your wife,your problem.|你妻子,是你的事

She won't talk to me.|她不跟我说

So what,you're gonna talk to me instead? Talk to your shrink.|那你就跟我说么? 跟你的心理医生说去

She keeps saying everything's fine.|她老说什么都没事

Find a bar and talk to a stranger.|找个酒吧跟陌生人说去吧

You're the only one who's been through this.|你是唯一一个经历过此事的人

I'm shutting her out.|我不对她负责

I'm saying things and then hating myself for saying them.|我老是说那种让我自己生气的话

How did you get past that?|你是怎么熬过去的?

Didn't.|还没

Can you please be a human being for one minute and talk to me?|你就不能当一分钟的人跟我谈谈吗?

Sorry. Gotta go. People dying.|抱歉,得走了,有人要死

You're not gonna outrun me.|你躲不了我

House.|豪斯

You're not ready for this.|你还不能这样

I've seen the way you and stacy talk to each other.|我看到你跟史黛西说话的方式

You're an idiot.|你是白痴

You probably just set your rehab back three months.|你没准把你的康复又拖后了三个月

Let go of me! Get off of me!|放开我,放开我

Liver tumor doesn't make sense.|肝脏肿瘤不合理

are you saying the ct was wrong?|你是说ct错了么?

I'm saying the symptoms don't add up.|我是说症状不合理

"A" plus "b" does not equal liver tumor.|a+b不等于肝脏肿瘤

We gotta solve for X.|我们得把x解了

We gotta look at this differently.|我们得不同看待

What do we know about her?|我们对她知道多少?

Side effects of ritalin caused the--|利他林的副作用是……

no. We've examined the file up and down.|不,我们把病例已经研究个底朝上了

Come here. Give me that.|过来,给我

Why do you people always overlook the human element?|为什么你们总不重视人类的要件呢?

What do we know about her?|我们对她了解什么?

Margo...|马戈...

dalton. The woman.|道顿,女人

She's a people pleaser.|她很讨人喜欢

She doesn't like to let people down.|她不想让人失望

Who never fights with her husband.|从不与丈夫争吵

She went to drugs instead of asking for help to manage her life.|她不求助所以依赖毒品

So if she can't manage now,|所以,如果她现在不能安排了

why does she want another kid?|她干嘛再想要个孩子呢?

Foreman.|福满

Need your help here.|需要你的帮助

You want to pull a bank job.|如果要干个银行的活

Would you go it alone?|你会独个去么?

If you're gonna rob a home,sure. It's a one or two man crew.|如果只是抢劫一个家,没问题 一、两个同伴就行了

But a bank...|但是,银行...

lookout,getaway driver.|望风的,开车的

I'm not saying anything until the metaphor plays itself out.|在比喻的结果出来之前 我是不会说话的

So here's the caper.|所以,毛病在这

Fertility meds create a distraction.|亢进治疗产生了一个小插曲

Mommy had three refills on the ritalin in the last three weeks.|妈妈在过去的三周里 补充了三次利他林

That team goes straight for the top floor.|团队朝顶楼冲去

Has no problem taking out communications.|通讯没有问题

But they also need a specialist.|但他们还是需要个专家

Safe cracker.|开保险箱的

All this guy does is stroke,blood clot,liver tumor.|这家伙需要干的只是 中风、血液凝块、肝脏肿瘤

Foreman was right.|福满对了

This bad ass even does flling.|这该死的家伙还调情呢

Come on.|拜托

Only one guy I know does that kind of work.|我知道只有一个家伙干那样的事

Birth control pills?|避孕药?

While the surgeons are cutting out a chunk of your liver,|当外科医生切下你一大块肝脏的时候

should I have them do a hysterectomy too?|我是不是让他们把你的子宫也切了?

A hysterectomy?|切子宫?

I'm trying to get pregnant.|我要怀孕呢

You don't have to lie to me.|你不用跟我说谎

We're not married.|我们又没结婚

You're super mom.|你是超级妈妈

You can do anything.|你什么都能干

You work seven days a week.|你一周工作7天

You volunteer. Raise a kid.|你是志愿者,带孩子

Yet you still somehow find the time to lie to hubby number two|你还有时间跟2号丈夫说

that you really really want to give him a child|你很想给他一个孩子

with his chin and pretty brown eyes.|长着他的下巴和漂亮的褐色眼睛

- What makes you think that I--  - because it fits.|- 你怎么觉得我…… - 因为合适

Birth control pills caused hepatocellular adenoma.|避孕药导致肝腺体瘤

Explains all your symptoms that aren't explained|解释了所有无法解释的症状

That's it?|就这样?

Also.|同时

I'll have the tuna on rye.|我还会长瘤子

Would you like to leave my room now?|现在可以离开我房间了么?

Tumor is benign.|肿瘤是良性的

Stop taking the pill,and it'll go away on its own. I'm canceling the surgery.|停药后会自然消除,我把手术取消

What are you going to tell my husband?|你要怎么告诉我丈夫?

That I'm canceling the surgery.|我取消手术

You can do the explaining.|你解释吧

It's tricky,huh?|很狡猾吧?

It's one thing to say you can't have a baby.|说不能生孩子

It's another to say you don't want one.|跟说不想要孩子是两回事

Personally,I'd make up some other lie.|要是我,我会编其他借口

Could--|我会……

could I die on the table?|我会死在手术台上吗?

Could you die if you tell him the truth?|你告诉他真相会死么?

I need the surgery.|我需要那手术

I'm not on the pill.|我没吃药

You can't cancel the surgery.|你不能取消手术

If she goes off the pill, the tumor goes away on its own.|如果她不吃药了,肿瘤会自动消失

You have no proof the birth control pills caused this.|你无法证明避孕药导致这些

You have no proof she's even taking them.|你都无法证明她在用

Well,if we do the survey,maybe we'll kill her on the table.|如果我们手术,她会死在台上

Then I can prove I'm right at the autopsy.|尸检时我就可以证明我对

Or we can forget the surgery, let the tumor grow,and kill her.|或者我们可以不做手术 让瘤子长大后杀死她

Why don't you take it up with stacy?|你跟史黛西商量一下吧?

See which option minimizes your risk.|看哪个风险更小

Here's what I think she's going to say.|我想她会说

Oh,I love greg.|“哦,我爱格里”

But if you go against a patient's wishes, you're calling her a liar.|但如果你违背病人的愿望 那就是管她叫骗子

And if something goes wrong,|而如果出问题

I end up in court having to defend the big,mean doctor albeit with dreamy eyes|结果我就得上庭对抗大、刻薄大夫

who wouldn't believe the nice suburban mom.|尽管我有梦一样的大眼睛 却不相信乡村妈妈

And even though his cane makes me melt, do the damn surgery.|尽管他的拐杖让我融化 还是做那该死的手术吧

Shocking.|耸人听闻

It's benign.|是良性的

People do crazy things for love.|人们为了爱做疯狂的事

No. Crazy is hanging out at the park all day talking to pigeons.|不,疯狂是整天在公园闲逛 跟鸽子说话

Rgo knows what she's doing.|她知道自己在干嘛

She gave up half her liver to save her marriage.|她放弃半个肝挽救婚姻

No. She surgically removed her fingerprints to cover her pathetic lie.|不,她魔术般转移了指纹挽救了谎言

It's twisted and manipulative,I get that.|扭曲而富于操纵,明白了

But it's also...|但同时...

romantic.|很浪漫

I'm barely willing to put the seat down after I pee.|我连撒尿都懒得放下厕板

- Do we need to talk? - Nope. I'm fine.|- 我们非说话么?  - 不,我没事

so the surgeon got the whole tumor.|手术拿出了整个肿瘤

- And it was benign.  - That's good,right?|- 是良性的  - 不错,是吧?

Yeah. Benign is good.|对,良性不错

How could a benign tumor have caused all the symptoms?|良性肿瘤怎么会有那么多症状呢?

We believe all your wife's symptoms will go away now.|我们相信你太太 所有的症状都会消失了

Oh. Thank god.|哦,感谢主

Look. I'm gonna pick up stella.|你看,我会去接斯黛

I'll call you after I get the baby-sitter.|我找到保姆后给你电话

Dr. Foreman,|福满医生

you can help me.|你能帮我

You could tell my husband that...|你可以告诉我丈夫...

because of all this...|因为这些...

I can't take any more fertility treatments.|我不能再接受亢进治疗了

Confidentiality rules stop me from telling your husband the truth.|保密原则让我不能告诉你丈夫实情

But my obligation to lie ends there.|但我照义务撒谎到此结束

Are--are there--|有没有……

is there a birth control method, something that won't make me sick?|有没有一种控制生育的 方法不让我难受的?

Margo,you're gonna have risks with everything.|马戈,你将需要面对一切冒险了

Especially if you're not telling your fertility doctor.|尤其是如果你不打算 告诉你的亢进治疗医生

If you keep doing this,it's gonna kill your marriage and kill you.|如果你继续这样做 会毁了你的婚姻和你自己

You don't know.|你不知道

In a few years,|几年内

we'll give up,|我们会放弃

stop tring to get pregnant.|不再尝试怀孕

We'll hug,cry.|我们会拥抱、哭泣

Eventually,ted will stop thinking about it.|最终,特德会忘记这回事

And he'll appreciate stella even more.|他会更喜欢斯黛

And we'll live happily together for the next 50 years.|我们就可以幸福生活余下的50年

Something you need to see.|有些事你得知道

Knowing is always better than not knowing.|知道永远都比不知道好

It's a referral request.|这是推荐建议

Right.|是啊

Hiv thing came in earlier.|艾滋病检查结果早来了

You're fine.|你没事

You won't read your mail, but you'll open mine?|你连自己的信都不看却看我的?

It said confidential.|它说是机密

I wanted to know.|我想知道

The most important letter of my life.|我一生中最重要的信

And you're still an ass.|你还是个讨厌鬼

Comforting,isn't it?|令人感到安慰,是吧?

Hey.|嘿

Hi.|嗨

I'm going to talk to mark tonight.|我今晚要跟马克谈

Then I'm going to stay here with you.|然后我会在这跟你一起

Don't do it.|别

This isn't funny,greg.|这不好玩,格里

I know.|我知道

You...|你...

spent all these months chasing me. Now I'm here and you start running.|花了这么多个月追我,我回来了 你却要跑?

What the hell changed?|什么变了?

Nothing.|没有

Nothing changes.|什么都没变

I'm not going to change.|我不会变

Who asked you to?|谁让你变了?

Mark is willing to do whatever it takes.|马克愿意做任何事

I'm not.|我不会

Never was.|永远都不会

Now you're introspective? Weren't so analytical the other night.|现在你要反省了? 那天晚上我们谈了那么多

You were happy with mark. You'll be happy again.|你跟马克在一起很快乐 你还会快乐的

Shut up about mark. What the hell's wrong with you?|别说马克了 你怎么了?

I can't make you happy.|我没法让你快乐

What?|什么?

How do you think this is gonna end?|你觉得这会怎么结束?

We'll be happy for what?|我们为什么而快乐?

A few weeks,few months.|几个星期,几个月

And then I'll say something insensitive,or I'll start ignoring you.|然后我会无心地说些什么 或者忽视你

And at first it'll be okay.|开始的时候没事

It's just house being house.|豪斯还是豪斯.

And then|然后

at some point, you will need something more.|在某些地方,你会需要更多

You'll need someone who can give you something I can't.|你会需要有人给你我不能给你的

You know I'm right.  I've been there before.|你知道我是对的,我们经历过

Oh.|哦

It doesn't have to be.|不必如此

It does.|有必要

It does.|有必要

I don't want to go there again.|我不想再经历一次

I'm sorry,stacy.|对不起,史黛西

50 bucks says they're divorced in a year.|50块,打赌他们一年内会离婚

Six months tops.|顶多6个月

I'll take that bet.|我赌

It's the perfect marriage.|那是个完美的婚姻

There nothing to fight over if you never talk about anything.|如果你不说,就没什么好吵的

What did you tell her?|你怎么跟她说的?

I told her she's better off without me.|我跟她说别指望我

Huh.|哈

That's probably true.|没准是对的

You're an idiot.|你是白痴

You don't think she'd be better off without you.|你不觉得她该不要指望你么?

Right. I set her off on a whim.|对,我是一时兴起

You have no idea why you sent her off.|你不明白为什么你让她走

- Don't do this. - This was no great sacrifice.|-别这样  -这不是伟大的牺牲

You sent her away because you've got to be miserable.|你让她走因为你必须得很悲惨

That kind of psycho-crap help get your patients through the long nights?|那种破精神分析理论帮你的病人 渡过长夜吧?

Or is it just for you?|还是专为你造的?

Tough love make you feel good? Helping people feel their pain.|坚韧的爱让你感觉良好? 帮助人感受痛苦

You don't like yourself.|你不喜欢自己

But you do admire yourself.|可你钦佩自己

It's all you've got,so you cling to it.|你就剩下这些了,所以你抓住不放

You're so afraid if you change,|你深恐如果你改了

you'll lose what makes you special.|你会失去使你独特的东西

Being miserable doesn't make you better than everybody else,house.|悲惨没让你比任何人强,豪斯

It just makes you miserable.|只是让你悲惨而已

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频