首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd8/22
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
53
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:53504次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Phone Clicks]

You. Give me that.|你 把你手里的东西给我

What are you talking about?|你说什么?

- Mrs. Miller? - Shh. Your phone, young lady.|- Miller小姐 - 嘘 我说给我你的手机

- I was just switching it to silent in case someone called. - No, you were cheating.|- 我只是怕有人打我电话所以 把手机调到无声档 - 不 你在作弊

- Please. Like I have to cheat- - Lady?|- 拜托 你看我是像在作弊吗 - 老师

I said wait!|我说过等一下

Give it here. [Sighs] Sure.|交出来 好吧 给你

Love the blouse.|衬衫真不错

- L-I need to use the bunk room. - The bathroom? Sure.|- 我..我想去一下洗手间 - 洗手间 可以啊

- In 19 minutes. - Can't do it.|- 19分钟以后吧 - 我受不了

You got a friend in the bathroom with the answers?|洗手间里有谁等着告诉你答案?

[Grunting, Groaning]

Fine. I'll get you an escort.|好吧 我找个人陪着你一起去

Don't stink up till I kill you.|别弄脏了这里 否则我会杀了你

Don't stand up.|你给我坐下

[Panting] D.X.D.T.|D.X.D.T.

Hey, he's really sick.|嗨 他好像真的是生病了

- Eyes on your work. - Are you all right?|- 每个人看自己的卷子 - 你感觉怎么样

- What is going on? - Get some help.|- 到底怎么回事 - 快去叫人

[Foreman] The kid was just taking his A.P. Calculus exam,|那个孩子正在参加跳级生的微积分考试

when all of a sudden he got nauseous and disoriented.|突然他感到要呕吐和头晕目眩

That's the way calculus presents.|微积分考试中经常可以看到

Severe bradycardia. Heart rate's down to 48 and falling fast.|严重的心跳过缓 心律现在是48/每分钟而且快速减少

You know the kid? No, he just came in.|你认识这个孩子吗 不认识 他刚刚被送进来

Mom real good looking? I... didn't notice.|他妈妈长得很漂亮吗 这个 我没有注意到

Then it's a mystery.|那就奇怪了

Not why he's sick, but why you care so much.|不是他中毒的原因 而是你很在意的原因

Gift shop's open. Buy him a card. He's not responding to atropine.|礼品商店现在应该开门了 买张卡片送给他 他应该对阿托品没反应的

Boys love fart jokes. Find one with a good fart joke.|小男孩喜欢耍一些该死的小把戏 这次终于被他找到了机会

He's a teenager. It's drugs.|他只是一个十几岁的孩子 可能服用了药物

Tell those E.R. Geniuses to give him charcoal and naloxone. Stop following me.|告诉急诊室的那些天才们先给他用活性炭和纳洛酮 别再跟着我了

His tox screen was negative. He's still whacked out.|毒理分析呈阴性 他现在在昏迷中

You don't care about the kid. You just find his illness intriguing.|你根本不在乎这个孩子 只是对他的病有兴趣

His CAT scan was clean. There's no sign of infection. It's not diabetes.|他的计算机X光扫瞄图非常清晰 没有传染病的迹象 也不是糖尿病

And you don't care about him.|你根本不在乎这个孩子

If that's what you wanna hear, not in the slightest.|如果那是你想听到的话 那么我也无所谓

Me neither. May as well be objective.|我也不想的 但有可能也是最客观的

Maybe it's shigellosis.|或许是志贺氏细菌性痢疾

Wouldn't account for the bradycardia.|怎么解释他的心跳过缓

Viral myocarditis?|滤过性菌引起的心肌炎

Wouldn't account for the whacked out.|怎么解释昏迷不醒

- So, what's the differential for a negative tox screen? - He was clean.|- 那么 毒理分析呈阴性能说明什么呢 - 不是中毒

- Unless someone screwed up the test. - That never happens.|- 除非那些人搞砸了 - 那是不可能发生的

Or he O.D.'d on something we didn't test for. 1,4-Butanediol would give you these symptoms.|或许他过量摄入了某些我们没有检测的东西 1,4-丁二醇可能造成这些症状

- That's a new one. - Copy machine toner.|- 新的毒品 - 复印机调色剂

Same punch as G.H.B. A little pricier. Way more dangerous.|和G.H.B.有同样的效用 有点贵但是更危险

On the other hand, it is legal. I want you to go to his house and find his stash.|从另一个角度来说 服用它是合法的 我想让你去他的住所找找看他把药藏在哪儿了

I'll bet you know all the good hiding spots.|我敢打赌你知道这些药 所藏的最佳地方

[Sighs] Actually, I never did drugs.|实话告诉你 我从来不吸毒

Better go with him. In case he gets high.|最好跟着他一起去 怕他万一瘾发作

- How much atropine is the kid getting? - One m.I.|- 给这个孩子用了多少阿托品 - 1ml

Make it two. In case he needs his heart later on.|增加到2ml 保证他的心跳正常

[Chase] Matt, did you take any drugs this morning?|Matt 你今天早上服用过什么药物吗

Pencils down.|铅笔断了

Can you squeeze my fingers for me?|试着能抓紧我的手吗

Did anyone give you anything to help with the math test?|有没有人给你一些 帮助你考试的药物

- Matt? - I told you. He doesn't take drugs.|- Matt - 我可以告诉你 他根本没有服用过什么药物

Ms. Davis, all parents think that about their children,|Davis女士  每个家长总是认为 自己的孩子是无辜的

and they're usually wrong.|但往往事与愿违

I gave my mum a little trouble when I was his age.|我在他这个年纪时 也给我妈妈造成很多烦恼

I turned out okay. Even she thought so.|我变得越来越懂事 但她还是那样认为

I know my kid. The fact that you did drugs doesn't mean he did.|我了解我的儿子 你有过毒瘾不意味着他也会有

Did he go anywhere last night?|他昨晚去过哪里

No, he was home studying.|他没有出去 一直在家里学习

- Any friends come over to help him? - And bring him drugs?|- 有没有他的朋友来帮他复习功课 - 并且带来一些药给他?

Is that what your friends did? Ms. Davis.|就像你的朋友经常做的 Davis女士

Look, I tested him myself.|好吧 我昨天检验过

The home kit. I took some hair off his brush.|用的是家庭包 我从他的梳子上拿了几根头发

I didn't want him to know about it, because I do trust him.|我不想让他知道这些 因为我一直很相信他

Then why did you test him?|那你为什么还要为他检验

All he did last night was study and argue about his college interviews.|他昨晚所做的所有就是为了他的学习 和我争吵他的大学面试

He wants to be himself- no haircut, ratty old clothes.|他想做他自己 不用理发 穿旧衣服

That'll go over big.|那会有大麻烦的

Then we both gave up and went to bed. That's it.|然后我们停止了交谈就去睡觉了 就这些

Has he ever had any problems like this before? Any family history?|他以前有过这样的病史吗 或者说是家族病史

- [Erratic Beeping] - No, it's just me and Matt.|- 没有 家里只有我和Matt

Diazepam. Ten milligrams, stat. [Nurse] Right.|给他注射镇定剂 十毫克 安定 好的

- What's going on? - Just taking some precautions.|- 怎么了 - 只是做一些防范措施

He's seizing. Help me hold him.|他在痉挛 快来帮我抱住他

Stay cool, mate. We'll calm you down.|冷静一点 伙计 我们会帮你镇定下来

[Beeping Continues]

This room is way too clean for a teenage boy.|对于一个男孩来说 这房间太干净了

- You know why House thinks I'm a druggie? - This is gonna be a racial thing, isn't it?|- 你知道为什么House认为我是个瘾君子 - 又是种族歧视的问题

Same reason he thinks this kid overdosed. When you're a drug addict, you wanna believe everyone else is too.|同他认为这个孩子服药过量同样的原因 当你是个瘾君子时你就会把别人也想成是瘾君子

He's not addicted. He has to take drugs.|他并没有上瘾 他必须吃药

The definition of an addict.|那么瘾君子的定义是什么

He's in pain. And addicted to pain killers.|他开始是出于疼痛 而且对某些止痛药上瘾

What a coincidence!|这么巧合?

You really never did any drugs?|你真的从来没有吸过毒

[Laughs] Now this is gonna be a racial thing.|这才是种族歧视

[Laughs] Deflecting a personal question with a joke. Gee, who do I know that does that?|用一个玩笑来歪曲别人的问题 你觉得谁会那样做呢

Yeah, I'm just like him. Except for the angry, bitter, pompous cripple part.|当然 我也很喜欢他 除了他容易发怒 总是怀恨在心 华而不实而且还是个瘸子

Maybe we should all pitch in and get you a nice cane.|或许我们应该努力工作然后给你个漂亮的拐杖

You already have the matching gym shoes.|你已经有了合适的运动鞋

Check this out!|来看看这个

Mom's not too careful with the homemade tomato sauce.|母亲对自制的番茄酱不够细心

When the top sticks out like that, it's a sign of bacterial contamination.|当上面的瓶盖像这样鼓起时 也就意味着细菌会乘虚而入了

This one's open.|这一罐是打开的

[Machine Beeps]

I am extremely disappointed in you.|我对你们非常的失望

I send you out for exciting new designer drugs,|我让你出去找令我感兴趣的新药物

and you come back with tomato sauce.|你却带回来这些番茄酱

I bet you paid twice as much. I got mine online.|我敢打赌你(买鞋)花了双倍的钱 我的是在网上买的

Matt decided to make himself a homemade pizza for a bedtime snack.|Matt想要做一个自制披萨当夜宵

Source of botulism, as well as a million other toxins...|除了肉毒杆菌还有成百上千的毒素

that cause gastroenteritis, cardiac symptoms and mental confusion.|会造成肠胃炎 心率紊乱 还有精神混乱

I'm not so sure about gastroenteritis. But mental confusion? Bring it on.|我不敢肯定是否是肠胃炎 但是精神混乱 我不信

- Don't- But- - Mmm. Delicious.|- 别吃 这个是… - 嗯 非常美味

- Do you have a death wish? - I notice you didn't try to save me.|- 你想死吗 - 我注意到你没打算阻止我

Lfigured you were trying to make some kind of subtle point.|我以为你通过这个想表达什么

I was. The kid just started seizing. Not a symptom of food-borne toxins.|没错 那孩子刚刚开始痉挛 不像是食用毒素后出现的症状

Also not a symptom of drug use. Not two hours after admission.|也不是使用药物而导致的症状 至少不会在入院才两个小时的时候

So what would make him seize, in addition to all these other delightful symptoms?|那么你认为是什么使他表现出这些症状的同时发生痉挛

- Pesticide poisoning. - Carbamates.|- 杀虫剂中毒 - 氨基甲酸盐

Or organophosphates, organochlorines.|或者有机磷酸酯 有机氯杀虫剂

- Inhalation or absorption? - Too soon to tell.|- 是吸入还是吸收 - 还没法判断

We should wash him down. The poison could still be on his skin.|我们应当把他洗干净 那些毒可能残留在他的皮肤上

Already told the nurses.|已经通知护士们了

[Woman On P.A.] Nursing supervisor to the instrument room.|护士长请来仪器室

- I feel good. - That's your complaint?|- 我感觉非常好 - 那就是你的问题?

Your major symptom. I told her this was a waste of time.|你的主要症状 我告诉过她这是浪费时间

I notice colors more.|我会注意到颜色

And music! L- I'm really hearing music.|音乐也是 我..我会倾听音乐

I'm 82, and I'm supposed to be playing canasta with the other old ladies,|我已经82岁了 我应该和其他的老女人一起玩桥牌

but now... when I see a guy with a cute butt,|但是现在… 当我看到一个可爱的屁股

I can't stop looking at him.|我会情不自禁的盯着看

Or... a sexy beard.|或者… 性感的络腮胡

And you figure that enjoying cute butts is a sign of disease?|你说你喜欢看可爱的屁股也是一种病

It all started a month ago when Mark rented Gone With the Wind for me,|这都是一个月前Mark帮我租的一盘乱世佳人引起的

but it had the wrong DVD in it.|但是里面装错了DVD

Oh! Oh, right. L-I forgot. This is all my fault.|哦 哦 是的 我忘记这件事了 都是我的错

Of course, he was too busy to bring it back. Yeah, like I don't have a life.|当然 他工作太忙忘了送回去 恩 像我没有生活一样

So I watched it, and it had this actor in it-|所以我就看了 里面有个演员

this kid called Ashton Kutcher.|他的名字叫 Ashton Kutcher

Now... I think about Ashton...|现在… 他始终萦绕在我的脑海里

all the time.|时时刻刻

All... the time.|时时…刻刻

- Ah. - You remind me of him.|- 啊 - 你使我想起了他

Same bedroom eyes.|同样深邃的眼神

People are always mixing us up.|人们经常把我们两个搞混

L-l-I suppose you- you need to check my heart?|我-我-我 想你应该检查一下我的心脏

- No! No, no, that- that won't be necessary. - I told you.|- 不  不  不需要 我们不需要那个样子 - 我告诉过你

But I am going to admit you to the hospital for tests.|但是我想我会让你去医院 做一下检查

What tests? She's just old. And you're just insufferable.|什么检查 她只是年纪大了 你却是不能忍受了

Your mother has had a sudden personality change. It should be checked out.|你母亲有个突然的性格变化 应该检查一下

I'll have a nurse come in and admit her. I'm too handsome to do paperwork.|我会安排好一个护士来接待她的 我太英俊了不适合做文书工作

[Door Closes] [Giggles]

[Beeping]

[Woman On P.A.] Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4.|麻醉医生请去 O.R.4号房

Anesthesiologist to O.R. Room 4.|麻醉医生请去 O.R.4号房

[Sighs] He's been on this medication for over an hour.|他已经接受这种药物治疗一个多小时了

Pralidoxime is very effective. It just takes a little time for it to kick in.|解磷剂是非常有效的 它只是需要时间产生作用

And maybe you're wrong. Maybe it's not a pesticide.|你们也许是治疗错误了 或许他根本不是杀虫剂中毒

The blood work was pretty conclusive. It's an organophosphate.|血液检测是相当准确 证明他是有机磷酸酯杀虫剂中毒

[Erratic Beeping]

Oh, my God.|哦 天啊

Move back. Ms. Davis, move back, please.|往后坐一点 Davis女士 请往后坐一点

We're at 30. Bradycarciac arrest. Get me the pads.|心率30 人工起搏 给我电极

- [Beeping Continues] - What are you doing?|- 你们要做什么

We're gonna beat his heart for him. Set it at 60.|我们要帮他做心脏起博 设在60/每分钟

[Beeping Continues]

[Steady Beeping]

[Sighs]

[Monitor Continues Beeping] I can't stand this anymore.|我受不了了

We'll keep him on the pads for another hour. Then what?|我们要让他再带这个起博器一个小时 然后怎么办

Let's see what happens.|然后我们看看会发生什么

Well, that's not my philosophy.|那不是我的习惯

Especially when it comes to my son.|尤其是当这一切降临到我的儿子身上

And if something bad might happen, I'd like to know what our options are.|如果说一些麻烦即将发生 我想知道会有哪些选择

The pralidoxime isn't doing him any good. We're gonna have to wire his heart.|解磷剂对他不起作用 我们不得不对他人工起搏

- Maybe we're wrong about the pesticides. - I ran his plasma again, twice.|- 或许我们对杀虫剂中毒的诊断是错误的 - 我又做了一次离子检测  两次

Are there any stronger treatments for the organophosphate poisoning?|有对有机磷酸酯杀虫剂中毒 更好的治疗方法吗

Oh, damn it! You caught me. We went with the weak stuff. I was just trying to save a little money.|哦 该死 你提醒了我 我们正在用那些便宜货 我那样只是想省些钱

Actually, one of my professors at Columbia developed an experimental treatment for the army.|事实上我在哥伦比亚大学的一个教授 发明了一种专为军队服务的实验性的治疗方法

- What's the success rate? - They're targeted. There's a different hydrolase treatment for each poison.|- 成功率是多少 - 是特异性的治疗 对每种毒有着不同的水解酶疗法

We'd need to know if Matt got hit with Orthene or malathion-|我们得知道Matt到底种的是哪一种毒 是高灭磷还是马拉松…

- What's the success rate? - Excellent, I'm sure. It's the U.S. Army.|- 成功率是多少 - 一定不错 我想 军用的方法嘛

"Be all you can be." Point is, what are the kid's chances without it?|"尽你最大的努力" 关键是 如果不这样这个孩子活下来的机会有多少

Minimal at best. The poison's broken the blood-brain barrier.|一点点希望 毒素正在穿越脑血屏障

I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff-upper-lip British way of saying "no chance in hell."|我猜“一点点希望”是“死定了”的英式说法

- I'm Australian. - You put the queen on your money. You're British. Call your professor.|- 我是澳大利亚人 - 你用的钞票上印的可是伊丽莎白女皇 所以你是英国人 赶快联系你的教授

If we don't know what kind of organophosphate we're targeting,|如果我们不知道他中的是什么样的有机磷酸酯

we don't know which hydrolase to ask for.|我们就不知道需要哪种的水解酶

- There's over 40 organophosphates. - I'll get all of'em. - Get all of'em.|- 当今世上有40多种有机磷酸酯 - 我去试验所有有机磷酸酯 - 去试验所有有机磷酸酯

- Great minds think alike. - By the time they get here, we're gonna know which one we need.|- 英雄所见略同 - 教授到达的时候 我们要确定到底是哪一种有机磷酸酯

If we figure out how he got exposed, we'll figure out what he was exposed to.|如果我们能找出他是怎么中毒的 那么我们就能确定是哪种有机磷酸酯

Well, the mom had homemade tomato sauce.|嗯 妈妈自制番茄酱

Call me crazy, but I'm thinking maybe... homemade tomatoes?|我也许疯了 但我想或许… …是因为他们家的番茄有问题

Front yard. Vegetable garden.|他家的前院是蔬菜果园

Kid's out there spraying, sees a pretty girl,|那个孩子到院子里去喷洒杀虫剂 这时他看到了一个漂亮女孩

hormones raging, spray can goes off in his face.|男性荷尔蒙开始分泌使他兴奋 于是杀虫剂喷到他的脸上了

- I'll check into it. - I'll make the call.|- 我要去调查一下 - 我去打电话

I'll keep the kid alive. For a while, at least.|我确定那孩子活着 越长越好

I'll have lunch.|我去吃顿午饭

Through the superior vena cava...|通过上腔静脉…

into the right atrium...|进入右心房

through the tricuspid valve...|穿过心脏三角瓣…

and lodging to the wall of the right ventricle.|然后依附在右心室的壁上

Can you turn off the pad?|你能关掉那个起搏器吗

[Instruments Beeping]

- Capturing? - Getting a native heart rate of 36.|- 心跳如何 - 自然心率在36/每分钟

No, that won't do. Let's get him to 50.|不行的 根本不起作用 我们帮他增加到50/每分钟

[Instruments Beeping]

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

"The healer with his magic powers.!|"拥有着伟大魔力的医生

"I could rub his gentle brow for hours.|"我可以和他绅士的目光对视几个小时

"His manly chest, his stubbled jaw.|"他有男人般宽阔的胸膛,还有满是胡渣的下巴

Everything about him leaves me raw"-|上天赋予他的一切让我感到伤痛"-

- Psych ward's upstairs. - " With joy.|- 心理诊疗室在楼上 - " 非常乐意

Oh, House, your very name will never leave this girl the same."|哦 House 你的名字让这个女孩与从前完全不一样

It's not bad for an 82-year-old. She asked me to give that to her true love.|对一个82岁的人来说还不坏 她要求我把这个纸条给她的挚爱

What can I say? Chicks with no teeth turn me on.|我还能说什么? 没牙的鸡让我兴奋

That's fairly disgusting. And that's ageism.|- 真恶心 - 而且是对老年人的歧视

You better watch yourself around this babe.|你最好小心这个宝贝

Here are her test results.|这里是她的检测报告

Impressive. [Phone Ringing]|不错

[Phone Beeps] Yeah.|是我

I found the pesticide. It's disulfoton.|我找到是杀虫剂了 是乙拌磷

And it's empty. He used up the whole can. Okay, I'll get Chase on it.|罐子已经空了 那个孩子用完了整整一罐 好的 我会让Chase研究一下

The poison's called disulfoton. This should bond with it and neutralize the poison.|他中的毒名称是乙拌磷 这种药会和乙拌磷结合在一起 然后消除毒性

Then his nervous system will start sending the correct signals to the rest of his body.|然后他的神经系统会开始给身体其他部分发出正确信号

But there was no disul- well, that stuff in that can.|但是我家那个罐子里并没有你说的什么 那个…乙拌磷

The label says "disulfoton." I can show you.|但那个罐子的标签上写的是乙拌磷 我可以拿给你看

But you didn't test it.|但是你还没有检验过是否真的是乙拌磷

You said Matt sprayed with it this morning before school.|你告诉我Matt今早去学校前在院子里喷洒那些

Matt started that garden himself for an environmental science class.|Matt因为选了环境科学课所以去干院子里的活

- They weren't allowed to use pesticides. - Apparently he cheated a little.|- 他们是不允许用杀虫剂的 - 很显然他撒了谎

It was orange peel oil. Totally organic. He dumped that other stuff last winter.|那罐里只是桔皮油 无毒害的 他去年冬天就倒掉了罐里原来的东西

The symptoms fit. There must have been some left in the can.|但是他现在的症状和中那种毒非常符合 肯定是罐里还有残留的乙拌磷

If you're wrong, what will this treatment do to him?|如果你是错的 治疗会有什么效果?

Well, theoretically, it could increase the toxicity and-|当然 理论上 这种治疗会增加毒性

But we're not wrong. Don't.|但我们是不会错的 不行

We're not wrong. I can't let you do this.|我们是不会错的 我不能让你这么做

Get a court order. Unless you wanna see someone killed by sheer irrationality.|去申请个法庭命令 或者你想看着他死于讳疾忌医

Maternal instinct is always irrational. Doesn't mean it's wrong.|母性的本能有总是缺乏理性的 但不意味着她的做法就是错的

Actually, that's the definition.|说实话 你相信这种说法?

It doesn't make her mentally incompetent.|但这并不意味着她的意识不清醒

She's risking her son's life...|她在拿她儿子的性命冒险…

based on a teenager's claim that he washed something.|根据一个青少年声称他洗干净了某些东西

How mentally incompetent can you get?|你还要她有多不清醒

That's a brilliant legal argument.|那是非常不错的法庭辩题

Listen, have your Harvard law dog whip up some high-grade legal-sounding psychobabble:|听着 让你那些哈佛的法律高材生编一些高级的法律幌子

"Temporary insanity brought on by acute panic distress syndrome."|“强烈的恐慌和抑郁造成的暂时性的精神错乱”

I don't care. We have to give him the hydrolase.|我不管 我得给那个孩子实施水解酶治疗

Her only sign of mental illness is that she disagrees with you.|她唯一的精神症状就是和你的意见不一致

Some would consider that a sign of sanity.|别人会认为那是心智健全的表现

Not the kid. Let's ask him. Oh, no, I forgot. We can't. He's dying.|但不是那个孩子 我们去问问他 哦 不行 我忘了我们不可能这样 他快死了

Get the mother to sign off that she's refusing this treatment.|让妈妈签一下拒绝治疗的文件吧

Good-bye. [Clears Throat]|再见

"I, Margo Davis, have been informed of the risks...|“我 Margo Davis 已经了解拒绝进行…

"which may arise from my refusal of advised medical care.|“医院建议的治疗所造成的风险

- I hereby release"- - Who are you?|- 因此我免除医院的责任” - 你是谁

I work for the hospital.|我在这家医院工作

'"...the Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital and its employees,|“普林斯顿普兰斯伯罗教学医院和其雇员…

"agents and otherwise, for any adverse medical conditions resulting from my refusal.|“职员和其他的人 因我的拒绝造成的任何医疗方面的结果

It is not the hospital's fault if my son kicks off."|都与医院无关 即使我的儿子因此过世”

- Kicks off? - I punched up the language. Mostly for clarification.|- 过世? - 我斟酌了一下用词 尽量简洁

"I understand my doctors consider my decision to be completely idiotic"-|“我了解我的医生认为我的决定非常白痴”

Why are you doing this? "But I am convinced I know more than they do.|你在干嘛? “但我确定我比他们对此事更了解些

I took a biology course in high school."|我高中时上过生物课”

I assume that's-Yeah.|这是我...猜的

"Besides, I enjoy controlling every single aspect of my son's life,|“除此之外 我喜欢把握关于我儿子生命 的任何一方面决定

even if it means his death."|即使可能导致他死亡”

Sign here, please. I brought a pen.|请在这里签字吧 我这里有支钢笔

Who are you? I'm the doctor who's trying to save your son.|你到底是谁 我是一个想救你儿子的医生

You're the mom who's letting him die.|而你是一个想让你儿子死的母亲

Clarification- It's a beautiful thing.|简洁- 非常好的习惯

[Man On P.A.] Dr. Morell, contact the CAPlab. Dr. Morell, contact the CAPlab.|Morell医生 请和实验室联系

She rethought her position. Start him on the hydrolase.|她又重新考虑了她的立场 让儿子接受治疗

No. We've got a problem.|不行 我们有麻烦了

Three. One, two, three.|数到3 1 2 3

Heart rate's 49. O2 stat, 84 and falling.|心率49 O2阶段 血压84 还在下降

Saline, atropine and diazepam, now.|注射生物盐水 阿托品还有镇定剂 现在

His name is Chi Ling. He was admitted 12 minutes ago.|他名字是Chi Ling 12分钟前被收治入院

Identical symptoms as Matt. Chase isn't sure he's gonna make it.|和Matt一样的症状 Chase不能肯定能不能救回来

This one. Bag.|拿住这个 气囊

[Beeping]

Matt's next-door neighbor, by any chance?|他不会是Matt的邻居吧

They live 10 miles apart.|他们住的地方相距10英里

Apparently, they don't even know each other.|很显然 他们互相不认识

[Heart Monitor Beeping]

We live in an apartment. We have two bamboo trees.|我们住在公寓里 然后家里有两棵竹子

No pesticides. Just dry seaweed for fertilizer. [Sobbing]|没有杀虫剂 只有一些作为肥料的干海草

The second kid's heart is almost as weak as Matt's. We may need to get it wired up too.|第二个患者的心脏和Matt的一样虚弱 我们也给他的心脏装上起搏器

And I don't know how long Matt's brain will hold up. His heart's not pumping enough oxygen.|我不知道Matt的大脑还能坚持多久 他的心脏提供不了足够的氧气

How much are you giving him? 80%.|你给他输多少浓度的氧气 80%的

Make it 90. We're risking damage to his retina.|增加到90% 我们得冒着损害他视网膜的风险

What the heck. Do it anyway. He's a calculus student.|该死 别管了 他学微积分

Probably likes having a brain. I'll have Foreman take care of it.|他更需要他的大脑 我会让Foreman照顾他

- I'm the primary. - Yeah, but the mom wants to get rid of you.|- 我是他的主治医生 - 我知道 但是他母亲不喜欢你

And you know me. I'm a people-pleasing kind of guy.|你也了解我 我总是那种善解人意的人

She complained? About me? She went to the principal.|她投诉了? 投诉我 她去过院长那儿了

Told Cuddy you took drugs in high school. This is gonna go on your permanent record.|告诉Cuddy你高中吸过毒 这将作为你档案的永久记录

I was trying to get information. It was a strategy.|我试着得到更多的信息 这只是种手段

She also used the word "slacker." You wanna come in?|她还用了"懒鬼"这个词 你想进来吗

Smoke a little weed? Watch some MTV?|然后抽点大麻 看看音乐电视?

High school has no idea what could have happened.|高中也不知道发生过什么

You sure that Chi didn't sneak onto Matt's tomato patch?|你肯定Chi没有到过Matt的番茄地

Maybe they sniffed disulfoton together to get high.|也许他们是一起闻到了乙拌磷而中了毒

Same school, different grades, different cliques, different everything.|同一所学校 不同年级 不同的圈子 任何事情都不同

They managed to get poisoned together. They must have something in common.|但他们还是一起中毒了 他们两个之间肯定什么共同点

Their classes aren't even in the same building. They don't even eat lunch in the same lunchroom.|他们的教室不在一幢楼里 甚至连吃午饭都不在同一个食堂

How do they get to school?|他们怎么到学校

Unless you're with the board, the police or the union, I don't care who you are.|除非你联系校董事会 或者是警察 或者工会 我不关心你是谁

Sir, we need to test the bus for chemical residue.|先生 我们需要检查一下这辆车的化学残留物

And I need to pick up the basketball team.|而我需要去接篮球队

You got a problem with that, call my supervisor.|如果你有什么问题的话 请和我的主管联系

Two kids were poisoned on your bus this morning.|今早乘这辆校车的两个学生中毒了

They're dying.|他们现在奄奄一息

My God. The things he said.|我的天啊 他说的那些事情

[Sighs] Dr. House wanted your son to get the medicine he needed.|House医生希望你儿子能用他应该用的药

- He was willing to do whatever it took to make that happen. - The wrong kind of medicine.|- 他会用尽一切手段来达到那一目的 - 错误的药

[Machine Beeps] He didn't know that. At the time, it was our only choice.|他不知道 在那时 这是我们唯一的选择

He would have known if he had listened to me.|如果他听我的话 他就会知道的

[Sighs] He listened.|他听了

He just assumed you were wrong.|只是他认为你是错误的

To be honest, that's true of most of our patients.|说实话 我们大部分病人都是如此的

[Scoffs] You're just as pompous and superior as he is!|你和他一样的高傲

Uh, Matt is back row right. The Asian kid, uh, first or second row left.|呃 Matt坐在后排的右面 那个亚洲男孩 呃 左边的第一或第二排

Okay. Look, I got this rash in kind of my groin region.|好的 等等 我腹股沟那里出了皮疹

It's, um, not a symptom.|这个…呃…不是中毒的症状

Neither is being obnoxious. Looks like you're in the clear.|也不是令人讨厌的症状 看起来你是健康的

- So who poisoned 'em? - We're not sure yet if it was done on purpose.|- 那是谁毒害他们 - 我们还不敢肯定这是有预谋的

Oh, yeah? You oughta see these little bastards screaming and punching each other all day long.|哦 是吗 你应该看到这些混蛋们整天尖叫着互相打闹

Did you happen to notice if anyone was doing any spraying near the bus route?|那你是否注意到有人在巴士路线上喷洒一些什么东西

Oh! Yeah, there was this truck down by the pond doing something or other.|哦  是的 有过一辆卡车曾停在池塘旁边不知道在干些什么

It smelled kinda funny too.|闻起来有点好笑

- Oh! Dr. House! - Well, it took you long enough. We've been waiting here-|- 哦 House医生 - 嗯 一定花了你很长时间 我们在这儿等了...

Mr. Adams, would you step outside for a moment?|Adams先生 你能出去一会吗

Why? Because you irritate me.|为什么 因为你让我觉得不爽

He is my son, Doctor.|他是我的儿子 医生

He's just a little cranky from not eating.|他只是有点暴躁 因为他还没有吃饭

Fine. Mrs. Adams, have you had any recent sexual activity?|好吧 Adams夫人 你最近有没有过性行为

What?|什么

Well, l- I don't suppose fantasies count.|嗯 我猜-幻想不算

Oh, my God.|哦 我的天

Unfortunately, I've hit kind of a dry spell.|不幸的是 我的心里那方面的欲望已经干涸

Only for the last- oh, I don't know- 15 years.|只是最后一次… 哦 我不太记得 应该是15年前了

You see? She's- She's confused. My father died eight years ago. Heart attack.|你看 她… 她自己都不清楚 我父亲8年前因为心脏病去世了

Not in bed, dear.|不是在床上 亲爱的

Why do you ask?|你为什么要问这些

Because you have tested positive for syphilis.|因为你的梅毒检验呈阳性

That's impossible! And insulting.|那根本不可能 而且是侮辱

I don't think it's the first time that Mom has heard this diagnosis.|我想这已经不是你母亲第一次听到这个诊断结果了

"Cupid's disease." That's what we used to call it.|“丘比特的病” 我们从前这么叫的

When did you get it?|你是什么时候患上的

Uh, 1939. Prom night, I think.|呃 1939年 毕业舞会上 我想是的

He had a Chevrolet.|他有一辆雪弗莱

It was before I met your father.|那是在我认识你父亲以前

But you said that-|但是你曾经说过…

You said Dad was your first love.|你曾经说过父亲是你的初恋

He was.|他是

We're talking about sex.|我们现在在讨论性的问题

But I was treated.|但我那时已经治愈了

Which suppressed it- in your case, for 60 years.|治疗抑制了它 你这个案子里 60年

But now it's back, and the spirochetes that cause syphilis are eating away at your brain cells.|但现在它又回来了 现在你体内导致了梅毒的螺旋菌正在慢慢吞噬你的脑细胞

Oh! That's revolting.|哦 那太令人讨厌了

It's not as revolting as chlamydia. That's got seepage.|不比衣原体让人讨厌 它们多的都快流出来了

And it's the 21 st century.|但现在是21世纪

We've got flying cars, robot dogs and penicillin.|我们已经有可以飞的小汽车 机器人小狗 还有盘尼西林

High-dose regimen for two weeks, you're cured.|两个星期的高剂量治疗 你就会病愈的

- I can't believe this. - Yeah, well, pinch yourself.|- 我真不敢相信 - 哦 捏一下你自己

I guess for the next two weeks, I'd better practice safe sex.|我想在未来两个星期里 最好练习一下安全性行为

You'll be fine. Just feed that cranky kid.|你会恢复的 另外喂饱你那暴躁的儿子

The county's worried about West Nile, so they sprayed ethyl-parathion right next to the bus route.|县里担心西尼罗河病毒 所以他们在巴士路线旁喷洒了乙基硝苯磷硫脂

Do you have the hydrolase for ethyl-parathion?|你们有治疗乙基硝苯磷硫脂的水解酶吗

Yeah. Only one problem. Matt's mother faxed his records to the C.D.C.|有的 但是现在有一个问题 Matt的母亲传真了一份资料到中央疾病控制中心

She refuses to let us do anything until she hears back from them.|在收到回复前 她拒绝我们的任何治疗手段

Well, you're getting good at this Godlike doctor racket.|不错 你在这个神圣的医生职业上做得越来越好了

Why don't you talk her out of this lunacy?|你为什么不说服她别这么犯浑

She's not really a big fan of mine. Or mine.|她可不是我的忠实崇拜者 也不是我的

Well, only one man left in the bull pen, and he throws like a girl.|好吧 候补投手区只剩下一个人了 而他的动作像个女的

I hate sports metaphors.|我讨厌用体育比赛做比喻

Give her the high, hard one.|使劲儿投个高球

We really think the hydrolase is the only-|我们确实认为水解酶是治疗他的唯一...

I'm thinking about transferring Matt out of here.|我在考虑将Matt转院

Ms. Davis, your son is very sick. He won't survive a transfer.|Davis女士 你的儿子现在身体很虚弱 他经不起转院

I'm getting a second opinion from the Center for Disease Control.|我从中央疾病控制中心得到了另一种建议

Right. Look, when my grandmother got sick-|好吧 听着 当我的奶奶生病时…

What? You're gonna tell me some tough decision you had to make?|什么 你不会又想告诉我你 不得不做出某些困难的决定

- I know how hard this is for you. - Maybe embroider the story a little? Make it fit?|- 我知道这对于你来说有多难 - 或许稍稍改变这个故事 好来骗我

I can't imagine being in your position.|我不知道若我是你我会怎么做

Honesty. A kind of vulnerable honesty. That's your thing. And the looks.|诚实 脆弱的诚实 那是你的事情 你的眼光

- Oh, boy. - They send a single woman to hustle the single mom.|-哦 天哪… - 他们派来了一个单身女人来逼迫一个单亲母亲

Actually, they sent a doctor!|事实上 他们派了个医生

To tell you that if your son doesn't get this treatment,|来告诉你如果你的儿子不接受这样的治疗

there's a good chance he'll die.|他有很大可能性会死

That's what House said about a treatment that would have killed Matt.|House也是那么描述那种害死Matt的治疗的

You've gotta do better than that. No, it's on you.|你得做得更好 不 那都取决于你

You need to do better. Right now. Yes or no?|你需要做得更好 就现在 行还是不行

- I don't know. - Figure it out.|- 我不知道 - 想清楚

Wait.|等等

[Heart Monitor Beeping]

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Alarm Beeping] Nurse!|护士

- Help! - Okay. Coming.|- 救命 - 好 来了

- Seizing. Suction. - [Woman] Watch his head.|- 痉挛 人工呼吸 - 当心他的头

My son!|我儿子

[Alarm Continues Beeping]

- [Woman] Coming. - Diazepam.|- 来了 - 注射镇定剂

Got it.|知道了

- Suction. - Ten milligrams.|- 人工呼吸 - 10毫克

- Right. - He's not responding. Another 10 milligrams.|- 好的 - 他没有反应 再注射10毫克

You're killing him!|你们在谋杀他

- You're killing him.! - Get her out of here. Get her outta here!|- 你们在谋杀他 - 让她离开这里 让她离开这里

- Come on, ma'am. Ma'am? - [Erratic Beeping]|- 快点出去 夫人 夫人

[Foreman] Their hearts are barely pumping. Their lungs are shot.|他们的心脏几乎不跳动 肺停止工作

Now they're showing liver toxicity.|显示出肝中毒症状

[House] I guess Matt's mom won't nominate us for any Doctor of the Year awards.|我想Matt的母亲不会推荐我们中的任何一个作为今年的最佳医生了

Only explanation is they got poisoned by something besides ethyl-parathion.|唯一的解释是他们中的不是乙基硝苯硫磷脂 而是其它的毒

Then the hydrolase would release the neurotoxins instead of bonding with them.|然后水解酶释放了神经毒素而不是中和它们

The only thing they have in common is the bus.|他们俩的唯一相同点就是校车

Except their symptoms. Given their severity...|除了症状之外 根据他们的反应…

and the fact their cardiac symptoms are getting worse much faster than their other ones, what does that tell us?|还有心脏的症状比其它器官更快恶化 我们知道什么?

The poison was probably absorbed through the skin.|毒素很可能是由皮肤吸收的

They were admitted at 8:45 and 11:00. When were they poisoned?|他们分别是8:45和11:00被送进医院的 那他们什么时候中毒的

Absorption through the skin? Anywhere from three to eight hours.|通过皮肤吸收 三到八小时前的任何时间

In a case that bad, more like one and a half to four.|毒性那么严重 更可能是一个半到四个小时前

So Matt was poisoned before 7:15. Before he got on the bus.|那么Matt至少在7:15前就中毒了 在他上校车之前

You're thinking each kid got poisoned in his own house? Two separate exposures?|你是说他们都是在自己的家里中毒 两个不同的毒源

What do teenage boys do in the morning, besides the obvious?|那么年轻人早上一般都干些什么呢 除了日常的活动

Wake up, go to the bathroom,|起床 然后去洗手间

then the obvious, then check their zits in the mirror.|然后日常的 就是对着镜子检查他们的青春痘

- Do they both use the same acne cream? - Because acne cream contains lanolin,|- 他们用的粉刺霜是一样的吗 - 因为粉刺霜含有羊毛脂

which could have pesticides, and you're thinking they both bought the same product-|羊毛脂里面可能有杀虫剂成分 你是说他们都买了同样的产品

- It was contaminated. Shaving cream. - Chi doesn't look like he shaves.|- 那些东西是被污染了 剃须膏呢 -Chi看起来好像不刮胡子

But he sweats. Deodorant could contain lanolin.|但他出汗 除臭剂也有羊毛脂

Do these people have animals? Chi has a dog. Matt has a cat.|这些孩子家里都养宠物吗 Chi有一只狗 Matt养一只猫

[Cameron] Fleas. Flea powder. Okay. Go to their houses.|那肯定会有跳蚤 然后用跳蚤粉 那好 去他们俩的家里

Check for anything that might have touched their skin...|去调查一下在他们起床和去学校的这段时间里

between the time they got up and the time they went to school.|任何可能接触到他们皮肤的东西

I'm running low on tomato sauce.|我的番茄酱不够了

[Panting] Oh! Dr. House! Hello.|哦 House医生 你好

- I sent you home. - Well, I came back.|- 我把你送回家了 - 没错 我又回来了

I took a cab,|我叫了一辆出租车

so my son wouldn't try to chaperone us this time.|我儿子就不会干扰我们了

I'm sorry, but... the fact that the sexual pleasure center...|抱歉 但是…事实上 大脑皮层中的……

of your cerebral cortex has been overstimulated by spirochetes is-|性兴奋中心被螺旋菌过度刺激

It's a poor basis for a relationship. I learned that one the hard way.|这就是爱情的理论基础 我好不容易才明白

Doctor, um, these feelings that I've been having-|医生 我现在所有的这些感觉

Is it all because of the syphilis?|都是因为梅毒引起的吗

Yes.|是的

Then... here's the prescription you gave me.|那…这是你给我开的处方

Well, it's not likely I'm going to infect anyone.|好吧 我觉得我不大可能传染给其他人了

No, but it'll kill you.|是的 但这样你会死的

Well, gotta go sometime,|没关系 反正都是要死的

and... [Sighs]|而且…

I really don't want to play canasta for the rest of my life.|我真的不想再玩桥牌

L- I like feeling sexy again...|我 我喜欢再次感觉到性...

and... making a fool out of myself with handsome, young doctors.|而且… 用一个英俊年轻的医生来欺骗自己

[Laughs]

Do you think that I would have given you this...|你以为我是为了让你停止和我调情…

if it would stop you from flirting with me?|才给你这个药方的?

Well, but if I'm cured- Then all the spirochetes will die off.|嗯 如果我痊愈了 所有的螺旋菌就会死光

But the little pieces of your cerebral cortex that have been destroyed won't grow back.|但你大脑皮层的受损的地方却永远不能再恢复了

You're brain damaged.|你的大脑坏了

Doomed to feeling good for the rest of your life.|你剩下的日子会一直有现在的感觉

[Laughing]

Really? Well, thank you.|那是真的吗 太好了 谢谢你

Georgia.|Georgia

Yeah. [Sighs]|好

When I stop being contagious,|当我不再感染时

I'll come by for a checkup.|我会再来医院做检查的

[Sighs] Yeah.|唉

- Matt uses Sure. - Chi uses Old Spice.|- Matt用的是sure牌 -Chi用的是Old Spice牌

- No zit cream. - Lucky kid.|- 没有什么粉刺霜 - 幸运的孩子

Floral air freshener. Doesn't matter.|- 花香空气清新剂 - 别管它

When was the last time you heard of a teenage boy using air freshener?|你上次听到青春期的男孩用空气清新剂是什么时候

Pert shampoo.|Pert洗发水

Um, Johnson's over here.|这边的是强生的

Matt's mom would make him use air freshener.|可能是Matt的母亲让他用空气清新剂的

There are limits to a mother's power. Even hers.|母亲的力量是有限的 即使是她的

Just check.|再找找看

Negative on the floral.|排除掉植物产品

Matt's A.L.T.'s are up to 800.|Matt的丙氨酸转氨酶已经上800了

If they get any higher, we can toss his liver. [Phone Ringing]|如果再高一点 我们就要帮他换肝脏了

- Yeah. - No matches on flea powder or underarm deodorant.|- 是我 - 没有跳蚤粉的或者腋下除臭剂

- Or any other kind of deodorant. - What about shampoo?|- 或者其他种类的除臭剂 - 那么洗发水呢

No to shampoo, bar soap, dish soap, dish detergent.|洗发水不符合 还有肥皂 洗洁精 去污剂也一样

How about laundry detergent? Maybe they both washed their clothes this morning.|那么洗衣液呢 或许他们今早都洗过衣服

I'll check. [Foreman] You know, if we cure Matt,|- 我会好好检查一下 - 你想想 如果我们治好了Matt

he can use his close brush with death on his college essays.|他可以用这个接近死亡的经历在校刊上发表文章

- Admission guys love that stuff. - That's how you got in, right?|- 录取官员喜欢那玩意 - 你就是这么被学校录取的 是不是

Jailhouse diary?|监狱日记

Uh, TKO.|哦 TKO.

TKO. Liquid?|TKO 液体装的

Liquid, 128 ounces.|是液体装的 128 盎司

- 128. Yellow jug. "Special"- - "Environmentally safe formula."|- 是128盎司装  黄色瓶子 上面写着“特级” - “安全环保配方”

It's the same. Bring in the detergent.|那就是一样的 把这个洗衣剂带回去

So the detergent was contaminated with pesticides?|那么这个洗衣剂就有杀虫剂

Which soaked into their clothes and got absorbed into their skin.|它渗透孩子们的衣服然后被他们的皮肤吸收

Hi. Uh, listen, the clothes your son wore today-|你好 仔细听着 你儿子今天穿的衣服…

- He washed them this morning, right? - What?|- 他今早洗过 是吗 - 你在说什么

Nice, respectful Asian kid does the laundry.|好的 孝敬父母的亚洲孩子洗衣服吗

[Speaking Chinese] My wife said he didn't.|我妻子说他根本没有洗过

Well, then I'm betting he washed them last night without you knowing.|这样 那么我打赌他昨晚在你们不知道的情况下洗过衣服

[Speaking Chinese] He doesn't even know how to turn on the machine.|他甚至不知道怎么开洗衣机

And those clothes were new. Nobody washed them. His clothes are all new?|而且这些衣服是新的 没有人洗过 他的所有的衣服都是新的

The ones he wore today, yes. Never washed.|今天穿的这几件是的 从来没有洗过

Now what?|现在怎么办

What about Matt's clothes? Were they new?|那Matt的衣服呢 它们也都是新的?

Uh, they're ratty old jeans, I think.|呃 非常旧的牛仔裤 我想是的

They've been bagged and taken downstairs.|它们已经被打包扔在楼下了

"Davis." Yeah, they're Matt's.|“Davis” 是的 那是Matt的

And they're old.|很旧了

And yet the label isn't faded in the slightest.|可牌子一点都没褪色

Fake old. Hundred dollars for the homeless look.|假的 花几百块装穷

What? Kids aren't pretentious in England?|什么 英格兰的孩子不是很自命不凡的吗

Chi was wearing a different brand. How could they both have been contaminated?|Chi穿不同品牌的衣服 他们的衣服怎么会同时染上毒呢

That is the question for the ages. Meantime, get these tested.|这是调查员的问题 现在 把它们拿去检验

[Beeping]

I never bother to wash new clothes before I wear them.|我穿新衣服之前从来都不洗它们

Right. Your wife does. She likes you feeling nice and comfortable.|当然 你妻子会洗 她想让你感觉不错又舒服

Hey, I'm a man. I don't have time for laundry.|嗨 我是个男人 没有时间去洗衣服

I'm saving lives here.|我要在这里拯救生命

No, she doesn't wash them either.|不 她也不洗衣服的

So your skin absorbs a little dye, the odd chemical here and there.|所以你的皮肤会吸收一些染料 各种化学物质这儿一点那儿一点

You know me- Mr. Living On The Edge.|你了解我的 夹缝中求生存

Judging by the self-importance of your strut, you have identified the chemical in question.|以你大阔步走进来的自信来判断 你已经检验出那个化学物质了

- Phosdrin. - Hit 'em with the hydrolase.|- 速灭磷 - 用水解酶帮他们治疗

- Chi's parents said yes, but- - Mighty Mom said no.|- Chi的家长同意  但是 - 那个强势的母亲不同意

Well, she's gonna feel like a million bucks when Chi lives and her son dies.|不错 当Chi生还而她的儿子死了 她会觉得赢了一百万似的

Send Cameron. She's the only one of you who's managed to talk her into anything.|让Cameron去 她是你们中唯一一个 可以说服那个母亲做事的人

Not this time. Matt's mom won't make a move until she gets that opinion from the C.D.C.|现在不行 除非收到中央疾病控制中心的建议 Matt的母亲不会同意任何治疗的

[Scoffs] Godot would be faster.|那样见上帝会比较快一点

[Slams Mug Down]

What is this?|这是什么意思

Thought I'd hang out.|我出来逛逛

- In case you change your mind. - [TV: Soap Opera]|- 如果你改变主意

Then I could give Matt the medicine right away.|我可以立刻给Matt注射药物

[Sighs] Don't worry. I've got time.|别担心 我有的是时间

The C.D.C. Promised they'd call.|疾病控制中心承诺过他们会打电话

I'm sure they will.|我也相信他们会

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the day after.|或许是明天 或许是后天

It takes time to review faxed records.|看你传真去的资料也需要花费时间的

Then they'll probably tell you they can't make a decision based on faxed records.|然后他们很可能会告诉你他们没法 通过这么一份传真资料来做诊断

This is Suzie.|这个人是Suzie

She's never gonna marry him. No money.|她永远不会嫁给他 没钱

What makes you think you're right this time?|你凭什么认为这次诊断是正确的

Same reason as last time.|和上次一样的原因

If you wanna see how the other kid does first, that's okay.|如果你想先看另一个孩子接受治疗后怎么样 也可以

Might help you. Although there's a real good chance-|也许能帮你 虽然这是个不错的机会

- What? Matt might kick off? - That's a little blunt.|- 什么机会 Matt会死掉 - 你的话有点生硬

I was gonna say "run out of time"...|我想说“时间不够”

or just kind of let my voice trail off.|或者其他委婉一些的话

[Cell Phone Ringing]

Hello? Yes, this is Margo Davis.|你好 是的 我是Margo Davis

But you have his records. I sent them.|但是你们已经有了他的资料 我已经传给你们了

Yes, I understand.|是的 我理解

[Phone Beeps]

They can't help me. They haven't seen him.|他们不能帮我 他们没看到他

They can't make a decision- Give it to him.|他们没法做出诊断 给他治吧

[Southern Accent] "The C.D.C. Is unable to give an opinion at this time, ma'am.|“中央疾病控制中心现在不能给你任何意见 夫人

We're gonna have a doctor in your area next week."|我们下周会派个医生去你们那个地区

You fooled her with that?|你就那么骗她

- [Beeping] - House!|- House

So I'm gonna be cured? As long as you don't wear any more poison pants.|嗯 我会痊愈吗 只要你不再穿有毒的裤子

I'm sorry, Mom. I knew the pants were stolen.|对不起妈妈 我知道那些裤子是赃物

They were only five bucks. You're gonna give me hell, aren't you?|它们只要5美元 你会骂我的 是不是

Oh, honey, I'm just glad you're alive.|哦 亲爱的 我只是庆幸你还活着

Let's get you home so you can rest.|我们回家吧 这样你可以好好休息一下

Maybe I am too hard on you.|也许我对你太严厉了

You don't have to make up that test till next week.|你下个星期才要参加补考

You can stay in bed and work on your applications.|你可以在床上完成你的学校申请

Some guy was selling pants off the back ofhis truck near the school.|学校附近有一些家伙在卡车上卖便宜的裤子

When he wasn't busy as a clothing entrepreneur,|他不卖衣服时候

he did day labor at a cornfield out on Route 1.|他还会去一号公路旁的玉米田做临时工

He used the same truck for both jobs.|两件工作他用的是同一辆卡车

So he spilled pesticide on the pants and was too lazy to clean up.|所以有杀虫剂溅到要卖的裤子上 又懒于洗清杀虫剂

Real question is why are you still here?|问题是你为什么还在这里

Why aren't you out there making up with the joyful mother?|你为什么不去和那个欣喜的母亲一起庆祝一下呢

[Sighs] Why would I do that? No reason at all.|我为什么要那样做 我也不知道

If you don't care about her. Or her son.|如果你不在乎那个母亲 或者她的儿子

Oh, Dr. House.|哦 House医生

The C.D.C. Called.|中央疾病控制中心...

- Again. - Oops.|- 又打给我了 - 是吗

- Who are those guys? - Oh, they're the arrogant jerks that saved your life.|- 那些人是谁 - 哦 他们是救你性命的傲慢自大的混蛋

[Elevator Bell Dings]

[Elevator Bell Dings]

That's some bad hat, Harry.

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频