首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd6/22
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
53
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:52290次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[Woman's Voice] Cat got your tongue?|被猫咬了舌头?

No. You killed the cat. Cut offhis head.|不 你杀了那只猫 切下了他的头

[Woman] Need to take a look at this.|你得看一下这个

Mom? Mom.|妈妈? 妈妈

Mom, it's okay.|妈妈 好了

Just a couple of questions before I can authorize extending her disability benefits.|我还需要再问几个问题才能提高她的残疾补助

I don't like her. She's fat.|我不喜欢她 她很胖

- I could lose a little weight. - [Gasps]|我可以减肥的

You all right?|你还好吗?

- Actually, before she signs- - I killed the cat. Lots of blood.|- 实际上 她签名之前- - 我杀了那只猫 好多的血

It's okay.|好了

I have a couple of questions about some of these dates.|我得问问这些日期的问题

- The first diagnosis- - Schizophrenia.|- 第一个诊断 - 精神分裂症

Dr. Walters, May 11, last year. The letter's in the medical file.|Walters医生 去年5月11 日期在医疗档案里

And April 6- that was the last day she worked?|而4月6号是她最后一天工作?

But she received unemployment benefits for that week.|但她那周领取了失业补助

We fixed that. I know we did. We returned the money.|我们还过钱了 没多久就还了钱

That's the canceled check.|这是发票

Not the real one, you know. It's a copy.|但不是原件 抱歉 复印件

And you're the dependent?|你是家属?

No. That's my little brother. I'm 18.Just helping out.|不 那是我弟弟 我18了 帮个忙

You're all set.|可以了

Just need a signature.|只需要签名

[Woman's Voice] Hey.! I'm talking to you.!|嘿! 我跟你说话呢!

The cat's first. Now it's your turn, Lucy.|先是猫 现在轮到你了 Lucy

Shut up. Shut up, shut up!|闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴!

It's okay. Shejust- Shejust needs a little water is all.|没事 她只是需要点水

I'll go get it.|我去给你倒

Just hold on, okay? Just-|坚持住 好吗? 一会-

When she comes back, sign it and we're gonna be done. We need this, okay? Please.|等她回来 签个名就可以了 我们需要这个 好吗? 求你了

[Sighs] Okay.|好

The voices-|声音-

The voices aren't real.|那声音不是真的

[Gasps]

What?|怎么?

[Gasping]

Mom? Mom.|妈妈? 妈妈

Mom? Mom! Mom!|妈妈? 妈妈! 妈妈!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Man On Radio] Thirty-eight-year-old Caucasian woman. Status: Post-respiratory arrest in the field.|38岁白种妇女 状况: 现场呼吸停顿

Intubated, oxygenating poorly.|已插管 缺氧

[Sighs]

[Woman On P.A.] Dr. Gregory House, please call Dr. Cuddy at extension 3731.|Gregory House医生 请给Cuddy医生打电话 分机号3731

This is a good hospital?|这是个好医院?

Depends what you mean by "good." I like these chairs.|取决于什么叫"好" 我喜欢这些椅子

How is she? Stable. Okay.|她怎么样? 稳定 还好

Your Mom had a small pulmonary embolism-|你妈妈有一点肺栓塞

a blood clot that got stuck in her lungs, blocked the oxygen.|一个血块堵在她的肺里 阻挡了氧的摄入

But the pain started in her leg. Where the clot started- her calf.|但她的腿先开始疼得 血块是在她的小腿形成的

It's called a deep vein thrombosis. Basically, a bigger clot.|这叫做深度静脉血栓症(D.V.T.) 简单来说 一个更大的血块

It never hurt there before. I would have noticed.|以前从没疼过 不然我会注意到的

A piece of that broke off, went up the vein, through her heart and blocked the blood flow to her lungs.|一小块掉了下来 随着血流 穿过她的心脏 堵在肺里

No blood flow, no oxygen. Okay.|没有血液 没有氧气 好的

Is your Dad here? I have some things I need to talk to him about. Uh, my Dad's running a little late.|你爸爸来了吗? 我需要和他谈谈 呃 我爸爸会晚点才到

He's dead. Just talk to me. I take care of her.|他死了 跟我说就好 我会照顾她

All right. Your mom's blood alcohol was.12. 10:30 in the morning.|好吧 你妈妈血液的酒精浓度是.12 早上10:30

I gave it to her. Two ounces of vodka. It cools her out.|我给她的 两盎司伏特加 让她冷静一点

But that's the first since Monday. That was three days ago.|但那是周一才开始的 三天前

I've been real careful.|我一直很小心的

She hears voices. She's schizophrenic. That explains the D.V.T.|她有幻听的症状 她有精神分裂症 那能解释D.V.T.

The alcohol makes her pass out. She's immobile for long periods of time.|酒精使她昏迷 长时间不省人事

That doesn't happen. She's not an alcoholic. She only drinks when you give it to her?|不是那样的 她不是酒鬼 她只喝你给她的酒?

We put her on blood thinners. You can probably take her home tomorrow.|我们给她用了血液稀释剂 你明天就可以带她回家

It's not the alcohol. It's gotta be something else.|不是酒精的问题 肯定有其它的原因

Of course it's the alcohol.|当然是酒精

Hello!|你好!

This guy's a professional doctor.|这家伙是个职业医生

Plays golf and everything, I bet.|像其他人一样打高尔夫 我保证

He's not gonna tell you your mom's an alcoholic without proof.|他不会没有证据就对你说你妈妈是个酒鬼

I'm sure he scoped for varices, checked her esophagus, ran all kinds of blood tests.|我肯定他研究了她的静脉 检查了她的食道 做了各种血液检查

Doctors like this, they don't make assumptions. They do the work.|像这样的医生 他们不猜测 实事求是

I'd be happy to refer you the case, Dr. House. You seem so interested.|我很高兴把这个病例交给你 House医生 你看起来很感兴趣

What case? It's over. You're sending her home.|什么病例? 治疗都完了 送她回家

- How old is she? - You're a doctor?|- 她几岁了? - 你是个医生?

Own my own stethoscope.|我有自己的听诊器

Did I ask you how old she was? I forget.|我问过你她的年龄吗? 我忘了

A 38-year-old woman with no previous symptoms or history...|38岁妇女 无病史 无前兆...

presents with deep vein thrombosis.|突发深度静脉血栓症

How did she get it?|她怎么得的?

Oral contraceptives, smoking, diabetes, obesity. What's the point here?|口服避孕 吸烟 糖尿病 肥胖 怎么了?

A D.V.T. Is a D.V.T. Put her on I.V. Heparin to prevent future clots.|D.V.T. 就是 D.V.T 给她血管注射肝制凝素防止更多的血栓

- What's the big mystery? - Fine. You're all sleepy. You need a clue.|- 有什么问题? - 好吧 你们都睡着了 我提醒一下

She's 38 years old.|她才38岁

She's 20 years too young to get a deep vein thrombosis.|她离得深度静脉血栓症还早20年

I treated a 12-year-old girl once, a soccer player. She got kicked in the leg.|有次我遇到一个12岁的女孩 足球运动员 腿上被踢了一下

There was no trauma. None of the risk factors. You took a history?|没有外伤 没有可能的原因 问了病史吗?

I have some notes. They're not mine, but reliable, I think, for the purposes of this discussion.|我这儿有些记录 不是我的 但可信 我想 至少对我们的讨论而言

As for the immobility, well, she's real active right now, of course. Paranoia keeps her limber.|至于昏迷 当然 她现在可以活动了 妄想使她非常善变

- Paranoia? - Oh, yeah. She's schizophrenic.|- 妄想? - 哦 没错 她有精神分裂症

And her kid wrote this, so it might be a little biased.|而她的孩子写了这个 也许有点偏颇

You know, having to take care of his nutso mom and all.|你知道 照顾他的疯妈妈和其它一切事情

You think there's a connection?|你觉得有问题?

- Do we include schizophrenia in the differential for D. V.T.? - Well-|- 我们诊断为D.V.T.时考虑了精神分裂症吗? - 嗯-

The answer is no.|答案是没有

Abnormal dopaminergic pathways in the brain do not cause blood clots.|脑内多巴胺作用异常不会造成血栓

Schizophrenia is not the cause of D.V.T.|精神分裂症不是D.V.T.的原因

On the other hand, we don't really know anything about schizophrenia, so maybe it is connected.|换个角度 我们还不了解精神分裂症的任何事情 也许有关系

Well, schizophrenia explains one mystery-|嗯 精神分裂症解释了一个问题-

why you're so fascinated by a woman with a bump in her leg.|你为什么对一个腿里有个肿块的女人那么着迷

It's like Picasso deciding to whitewash a fence. Thanks. I'm more of a Leroy Neiman man.|就像毕加索要刷白他的篱笆 多谢 我觉得我更像Leroy Neiman(美国著名画家 设计师)

And it is only about the D.V.T. She's 38 years old. She shouldn't-|只是因为D.V.T. 她才38岁 她不应该

Right, solve this one, and you're on your way to Stockholm. We don't even know how to treat it.|好吧 治好了这个 你就可以去斯德哥尔摩(暗指获诺贝尔奖) 我们还不知道怎么治

Come on. Fumigation of the vagina?|你干嘛 阴道的怨恨?

A little louder. I don't think everyone heard you.|再大点声 还有人听不见

Two thousand years ago, that's how Galen treated schizophrenics. The Marcus Welby of ancient Greece.|两千年前 Galen就是那么治疗精神分裂症的 古希腊的Marcus Welby

Oh, clearly you're not interested. Oh, I'm interested.|噢 明显 你不感兴趣 我感兴趣

I'm interested in how voices in the head could be caused by malposition of the uterus. There's a better place for it?|我只是想知道子宫的位置不正怎么会造成脑袋里的声音的 还有更好的解释?

Now, what do we got? We've got lobotomies, rubber rooms, electric shocks.|好吧 我们怎么办? 前脑叶白质切除术 橡胶房间 电击

My, Galen was so primitive. Where are you going?|哎 Galen太原始了 你去哪儿?

Going to see the patient. That all-important human connection. Thought I'd give it a whirl.|去见病人 人与人之间最重要的联系 我想试试

You won't talk to patients because they lie,|你不和病人谈话因为他们撒谎

but give you a patient with no concept of reality-|但一个对现实没有认识的病人-

If it wasn't for Socrates, that raving, untreated schizophrenic, we wouldn't have the Socratic method-|如果不是苏格拉底 那个咆哮的 未治愈的精神分裂症 我们不会有苏格拉底式教学法-

the best way of teaching everything, apart from juggling chain saws.|教导除了使用电锯以外的所有事情的最佳方法

Without Isaac Newton, we'd be floating on the ceiling. Dodging chain saws, no doubt.|没有伊萨克·牛顿 我们还浮在天花板上 躲闪电锯 没错

And that guitar player in that English band. He was great.|英国乐队里的那个吉他手 他太伟大了

You think I'm interested because of the schizophrenia.|你以为我因为精神分裂症才感兴趣?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure.|没错 我很肯定

Galen was pretty sure about the fumigation thing.|Galen很肯定那个怨恨的事情

Pink Floyd.|Pink Floyd(著名迷幻摇滚乐队)

- Mom, this is Dr. Gr- - Gregory House.|- 妈妈 这位是- - Gregory House

Nice to meet you.|很高兴见到你

Would it be all right if we spoke alone for a while?|让我们单独谈谈可以吗?

[Groans] Well, you're gonna need me to-|唔 你需要我-

I've got your case notes, Doctor.|我看了你的记录 医生

There's a cafeteria downstairs.|楼下有个咖啡厅

Get yourself whatever you want,|去给自己弄点吃的

as long as there's enough left over for a Reuben sandwich, dry, no fries, hold the pickles.|另外给我捎个Reuben三明治 不要汤 不要油炸 不要泡菜

Should run you about 5.80 with tax.|含税大概要$5.80

I'll page you when we're done.|我们谈完了会呼你

No...|不要...

pickles.|泡菜

Nice kid.|好孩子

How much do you really drink?|你到底喝了多少?

He's really talking to a patient?|他真的在和一个病人谈话?

I don't know who I am anymore.|我已经不知道我是谁了

It's a blood clot. What's so fascinating about that?|一个血栓 到底什么地方有意思?

He likes crazy people. He likes the way they think.|他喜欢疯子 他喜欢他们思考的方式

They think badly. That's the definition of crazy.|他们的思考有问题 那是疯子的定义

Why would he like- They're not boring.|他怎么会喜欢- 他们不无聊

He likes that.|他喜欢那个

And the meds?|关于药?

Baseball. I like baseball.|棒球 我喜欢棒球

Very nice. Very sad.|- 很好 - 很糟

My boy and me, we went to see a game.|我儿子和我 一起去看比赛

Not "Mets." Meds. Medicine.|不是"Mets." Meds 药物

You take what he tells you to take.|你吃他让你吃的

No one believes me.|没有人相信我

I do.|我相信你

I thought he liked rationality.|我以为他喜欢理性

He likes puzzles.|他喜欢谜题

Patients are puzzles? You don't think so?|病人就是谜题? 你不这么认为?

I think they're people. Yeah.|我认为他们是人 没错

Well, he hates them, and he's fascinated by them.|怎么说呢 他讨厌他们 而他又着迷于他们

Tell me you can't relate to that sentiment.|告诉我你不相信那个

[Laughing]

You told Luke it never hurt before. Just rough.|你告诉Luke从前这里从没痛过 只是不舒服

They didn't hurt.|不疼

Didn't?|从来没有?

Don't lie to him, Limpy.|别对他撒谎 Limpy

Lively Lucy never lies to Lucas.|活泼的Lucy从不对Lucas撒谎

Look what I do to him.|看我对他做了什么

[Woman On P.A.] Radiation therapist to Oncology.|辐射医师请到肿瘤科

Learn anything from the "human connection"?|靠"人与人的联系"了解到什么?

Yeah. The Mets suck.|嗯 Mets真恶心

Also, for the last two months, she hasn't shaved her legs. Because of the tremors, she cuts herself.|同时过去两个月 她没有刮她的腿(毛?) 那是因为伤口 她把自己弄伤了

- The tremors aren't new. She must always cut herself. - Exactly.|- 伤口不是新的 她肯定弄伤自己不少次了 - 完全正确

Something changed in the last two months.|过去两个月肯定有什么事情变了

I'm thinking the amount of blood when she cut herself. So let's start with some blood work.|我想是她流血过量的缘故 我们先来点血液检查吧

Collect and send for clotting studies, P.T., P.T.T., factor five, protein "C" and "S."|抽血样送检血栓 凝血素 部分促凝血酶原激酶 第五因子测定 蛋白质"C"和"S"

The whole shebang. Good luck.|所有能测得都上 祝你好运

No pickles, and it's cold now.|没有泡菜 现在也凉了

- If it's a Reuben, that's the way he likes it. - Everyone, this is Luke.|- 如果是Reuben三明治 他喜欢那样的 - 大家伙 这是Luke

- Allison Cameron. It's nice to finally meet you. - Yeah. Save it. We're busy.|- Allison Cameron 很高兴终于见到你 - 好了 省省吧 我们很忙

Luke, give us another half hour with your mom. We need to do some tests.|Luke 再给我们半个小时 我们需要做些检查

Nice kid.|好孩子

Take her off the psych meds. That way we'll know what's what on the physical side.|给她停药 我们需要知道她的身体状况

And who knows, we might get more out of her.|谁知道 我们能挖出多少

Don't worry. No pickles.|别担心 没有泡菜

Happy birthday.|生日快乐

Okay. Whose?|好吧 谁的?

I was going through your mail, and it was on a form. Happy birthday.|我在帮你回信 在一个表格上看到的 生日快乐

Oh.|哦

No! No blood! Not mine!|不! 不要抽血! 不要抽我的!

For the test. Dr. House told us- [Spits]|为了检查 House医生让我们-

You're gonna steal it! Sell it! No! No blood!|你打算偷走它! 卖掉它! 不! 不要抽血!

No! No blood! No! No blood!|不! 不要抽血! 不! 不要抽血!

Haldol, five milligrams, stat.|氟哌啶醇 5毫克 静脉注射

No! No! No!|不! 不! 不!

No! No! [Whimpering]|不! 不!

No! No! Oh, no!|不! 不! 哦不!

[Sighs] N-No!|不!

[Sighs, Moans]

No.|不

[Moaning]

[Door Opens]

Well, good news. The lab says it's not strep, so we're done.|好消息 测试结果 不是链球菌感染 你们可以走了

Wait a second. No, really not strep.|等一下 好了 真的不是链球菌

The boys in the lab, sure, they're hard drinkers, but they're pros, you know.|实验室的小伙子们 很可靠 虽然喝酒有点凶 但他们是职业的 你放心

Plus, your kid actually has none of the symptoms for strep.|另外 你孩子根本没有链球菌的任何症状

It was quicker running the test than arguing with you. My point is, go!|作检测比和你吵要快 我的意思是 走吧!

I just wanted to ask your opinion, Doctor.|我只是需要你的意见 医生

She's having a birthday party next week, and she's upset that I'm getting a sugarless cake.|她下周要办个生日宴会 但她不喜欢我给她订的无糖蛋糕

The other kids hate it. This is why you're here.|其他人讨厌那个 这就是你为什么来

Sugar is the leading cause of obesity in America.|糖是美国人肥胖的主要原因

You want a doctor to scare her about the dangers of sugar.|你希望找个医生向她夸大糖的害处

She needs to get her weight under control.|她需要控制她的体重

Well, you know, I feel sorry for those other kids, Wendy, who don't have a mom like yours-|嗯 听我说 Wendy 我很同情其他孩子 他们的妈妈不像你的-

a mom who knows that sugar causes heart disease, appendicitis and athlete's foot.|一个知道糖导致心脏病 阑尾炎和脚癣的妈妈

That's not fair. Oh, yes, it is. No, I get it.|那不是事实 哦 不 那是 我明白的

You want her to slim down a little so she can wear pretty clothes like yours.|你希望她瘦一点好穿些你那样的漂亮衣服

Love the bracelets.|不错的手镯

Hey, what about matching outfits? You could be twins.|嗯 也许穿一样的衣服? 你们可以装双胞胎

[Gasps] She can't be your daughter.|她不可能是你女儿

It's impossible! You look way too young.|这不可能! 你看起来太年轻了

Happy birthday.|生日快乐

Get the kid a damned ice cream cake.|给那孩子买个该死的冰激凌蛋糕

[Woman on P.A.] Dr. Wyland to Obstetrics. Dr. Wyland, Obstetrics.|Wyland医生 请到产科 Wyland医生 请到产科

- You drugged her. - Actually, I didn't.|- 你给她用药了 - 说实话 我没有

I've taken her off all medication. Your guy Foreman gave her Haldol.|我停了她所有的药 你手下那个Foreman给她用了氟哌啶醇

We needed blood for tests. I assumed that was the only way to get it.|我们需要血样作测试 我想我们没有其他办法

He knocked her out. Look, I have a cane, and I know how to use it.|他麻醉了她 听着 我有拐杖 而且我知道怎么用

I hired you. You work for me.|我雇了你 你在为我工作

Okay.|好吧

Can I go now, boss?|我能走了吗 老板?

The Haldol changes her.|氟哌啶醇改变了她

She says it makes her soul numb. Don't give it to her.|她说它让她的灵魂麻木 别给她用

"If there be rags enough,|"假如破衣足以御寒

he will know her name and be well pleased remembering it."|他愿意听说 她的名字 且乐意记住"

[Coughing]

You okay?|你还好吗?

Old days.|往昔

"For in the old days,|"因为在往昔

"though she had young men's praise and old men's blame,|尽管她享有年轻人的赞美和老年人的谴责

among the poor, both old and young gave her praise."|但在穷人中间 老年人和年轻人都把她赞美" [Her Praise-Yeats, W.B. 1919 傅浩 译]

[Coughs]

[Groaning] Oh!|啊!

Help! Somebody help!|来人! 救命啊!

So, when I said no psych meds, I'm just curious- which word didn't you understand?|我很好奇 当我说停药 哪个字你听不懂?

The Haldol had nothing to do with the bleed.|氟哌啶醇跟出血没有任何关系

You know that. I used it purely as a chemical restraint.|你知道的 我只是让她镇定下来

Oh, great. Well, that's good to hear.|哦 好极了 听到你这么说

So she won't experience any of those pesky little side effects you get when your motives aren't pure.|所以当你动机不纯时她不会经受任何讨厌的副作用

Oh- Those side effects are so rare!|啊- 那些副作用那么罕见!

What, passing out, increased confusion, depression? That's not gonna happen.|什么 昏迷 意识混乱 低血压 都不会发生?

That's not gonna screw up our diagnosis, 'cause you just used it to restrain her. I'm so relieved.|那不会干扰我们的诊断 因为你只是麻醉了她 我真放心

She spit in my face.|她朝我吐口水

[House] That must have been so frightening for you.|那肯定吓坏了你

What was I supposed to do, tie her down? Yeah. Anything but give her drugs.|我该怎么做 把她绑起来? 没错 只要不给她用药

That's basically my point.|这是我的意思

The clotting studies. Pretty fast. Did you promise to date the entire lab?|血栓测试 真快 你答应和整个实验室的人约会了?

No, I save that for emergencies.|不 我留着遇到紧急事件时才那么干

I told them she bled out two units and if it happened again, she'd die.|我告诉他们她吐了两个单位的血 如果再来一次 她死定了

If it had happened at home, she would have died.|如果是在家 她已经死了

The E.R. Doc, he was gonna send her home.|急救医生准备送她回家

- I used my bestjudgment. - It turns out your best judgment is not good enough.|- 这是我的最佳决定 - 看来我的最佳决定还不够好

- Here's an idea- next time, use mine. - I think they're choosing a movie.|- 听好了 下次 听我的 - 我猜他们在选看哪部电影

Why did the patient bleed out?|病人为什么吐血?

The clotting studies so far are normal.|血栓测试没有异常

Well, cover your ears if you don't want me to spoil the ending.|嗯 如果不希望我毁了结尾 捂住你的耳朵

Everything was normal, except for a prolonged P.T. Time.|除了凝血时间延长 没有任何异常

- Which means what? - Usually it means whoever drew the blood didn't do it right.|- 意味着什么? - 通常意味着抽血的时候没做对

Oh, that's right, 'cause you drew the blood.|哦 没错 因为是你抽的血

- But you were precise because you knew the tube was purely for the P.T. Study. - That's right.|- 但你是准确的因为你知道试样是给凝血素检查的 - 没错

And I'm right with you. I trust this result, for two reasons-|而我相信你 我相信这个结果 因为两个原因-

"A," because you are a good doctor,|"A" 你是一个好医生

and "B," because five milligrams of I.V. Haldol...|"B" 因为5毫克I.V. 氟哌啶醇...

makes for a spectacularly cooperative patient.|让一个病人非常配合

The prolonged P.T. Time makes me think she's got a vitamin "K" deficiency.|延长的凝血时间让我认为她患有维生素"K"缺乏

[Cameron] Vitamin "K'"would explain the bleed, but not the clot.|维生素"K"能解释出血 但不能解释血栓

Without vitamin "K," protein "C" doesn't work. Without protein "C," she clots.|没有维生素"K" 蛋白质"C"不起作用 没有蛋白质"C" 她出现血栓

Clotting and thinning all at the same time.|血栓和稀释同时发生

What about another drug interacting with Heparin, an antibiotic like ampicillin?|会不会是什么药影响肝磷脂 抗生素 比如氨苄青霉素?

That would cause the bleed. Clever, but she's not on ampicillin.|会造成出血 聪明 但她没吃氨苄青霉素

Two months ago, she complained of a sore throat, and he got her ampicillin.|两个月前 她抱怨喉咙疼 他给她买了氨苄青霉素

- Which she refused to take. - Hejust said she didn't take it.|- 但她不愿吃 - 只是他说的她不吃

What is it, everybody lies except for schizophrenics and their children?|什么意思 只有精神分裂症和孩子不撒谎?

It's more likely than malnourishment. Why not scurvy or the plague?|更可能是营养失调 为什么不是坏血病或者瘟疫?

Gee, I wish my idea was as cool and with-it as yours.|天哪 我真希望我的想法像你的一样酷

What is yours, by the way? Do you have one? Alcohol.|顺便问一句 你的想法呢? 你怎么想? 酒精

Simple. It causes immobility, which explains the D.V.T.|简单 它造成昏迷 解释了D.V.T.

It also causes cirrhosis, which explains the bleed and the prolonged P.T. Time.|还造成肝硬化 解释了出血 还有延长的凝血时间

- Let's ultrasound the liver. - [House] Three theories.|- 我们给她的肝脏做个B超 - 三种推测

Check out her place for ampicillin and diet.|去她家查查氨苄青霉素和饮食

Then ultrasound her liver.|然后给肝脏做B超

Let's find out who's right before she bleeds to death.|让我们在她吐血而死之前找出谁是对的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

101.|101.

So House says the kid is sensitive, thinks he takes good care of her.|House说那孩子很敏感 认为他能照顾好她

But if we don't find anything, why let him know we did it in the first place?|但如果找不到任何东西 为什么要让他知道?

What's the point?|关键是

Why not just make old Foreman lift the key from the kid's backpack?|为什么不干脆让老Foreman从孩子的背包里直接偷出钥匙来?

Looks like Luke sleeps in the living room.|看起来Luke睡在客厅里

Nothing in there.|什么也没有

He lays out her clothes?|他叠好了她的衣服?

Enough organization, enough lists, you think you can control the uncontrollable.|非常整洁 一堆单子 就像你在控制不能控制的东西一样

Fix her meds, fix her clothes, maybe you can even fix her.|安排她的药 整理她的衣服 几乎可以控制她

Pick that up on your psych rotation?|找到精神病药物了?

Trifluoperazine, Thorazine, Clozarile.|甲哌氟丙秦 氯丙秦 氯氮平

Whew. They tried everything.|哇哦 他们试了所有的药

The ampicillin- never touched it.|氨苄青霉素-从没动过

There goes Cameron's theory. Oh, God, I hope it's not a vitamin "K" deficiency.|看来Cameron的推测错了 哦 上帝啊 我希望不是维生素"K"缺乏

[Sighs] Damn.|该死

Breakfast, lunch and dinner.|早饭 午饭和晚饭

House was right.|House是对的

[Beeping]

That's the only thing she'll eat. Yeah.|她只吃这个 哦

The problem is, you can't actually live on this stuff.|问题是 你不能靠这个过活

I checked it out. I looked on the box. All the nutritional values are solid.|我看过了 我检查了盒子 所有的营养价值都很可靠

There's plenty of protein and calories.|足够的蛋白质和热量

Yeah, vitamin "A" and "C," but no "K." That's why your mom got sick.|没错 维生素"A"和"C" 但没有"K" 那就是你妈妈为什么生病

So what's the plan then? Load her up with vitamin "K."|那怎么办? 给她补充足够的"K"

That's it? If it all checks out, you can take her home in a couple of days.|就这样? 如果情况好 过几天你就可以带她回家了

[Sighs]

Oh, God, you're upset about something.|哦 上帝啊 你很烦躁

You're gonna open up to me now, aren't you? It's all my fault.|你会跟我说说 对吧? 都是我的错

Here we go.|好吧

Okay, I'm gonna say this once: You have done a very good job taking care of your mother.|听着 我只说一次: 你照顾你妈妈的很好

If this was all she'd eat, then what else could you do? Gosh, just being a kid is a full-time job.|如果她只吃这个 你有什么办法? 神啊 当个孩子就是个全职工作

Shut up! I'm 18. I should be able to take care of my mom.|闭嘴! 我已经18了 我应该能照顾好我妈妈了

I almost killed her. Good example.|但我几乎害死她 好例子

Just the time it takes to express those ridiculous, self-centered teenage ideas.|只有时间才能改变那些自私的 无稽的青少年的想法

I don't envy your schedule.|我不嫉妒你的进度

No pickles.|没有泡菜

My mom doesn't like 'em either.|我妈妈也不喜欢

Smart woman.|聪明的女人

Before she got sick, I didn't like how bossy she was.|她生病之前 我一点也不喜欢她的专横

Always telling me what to do, the right way to do it.|总是告诉我该怎么做事

[Chuckles] Never thought I'd miss that.|从没想过我会怀念那个

Oww. [Groans]|哦..

You should get that looked at.|你应该检查一下那个

I still don't buy a vitamin "K" deficiency. House was right.|我还是不相信是维生素"K"缺乏 House是对的

That usually makes you happy. Less work for us.|那通常让你高兴 给我们省事了

The kid feeds his mom a steady diet of booze, and the problem is too many burgers?|孩子给他妈妈大量的酒精 而问题只是吃多了汉堡?

The kid's in a tough situation. You do what you gotta do to survive.|孩子的处境艰难 得尽力生存

Feeding alcohol to an alcoholic is not a survival technique.|给一个酒鬼酒精不是生存技能

Where I come from, if it works- Yeah, right.|我的家乡 那可以- 在是 没错

I'm rich. I couldn't possibly understand what this kid is going through.|我是富人 我不能理解这孩子的处境

Just because you're drinking pricier stuff doesn't mean you don't have a problem.|喝昂贵的饮料不以为这你有问题

You've seen someone stagger down that road?|你见过在路上摇摇晃晃的人吗?

No way vitamin "K" is the whole story.|不可能只是个维生素"K"缺乏

[Sighs] It's not broken.|没有损伤

See this, right here?|看 就是这

It's the epiphyseal plate, otherwise known as the "growth plate." What's wrong with it?|这是骺板 或者叫"生长板" 它有什么问题?

Amazing thing, this bone.|有趣的是 这些骨头

If you know how to read it, it can tell you how old someone really is.|如果你知道怎么看 它能告诉你一个人到底有多大

- Exactly how old. - Great.|- 精确的年龄 - 好极了

Mmm, not even 15.|唔 不到15

Almost though.|快了

Two weeks away. Maybe a month.|差两周 也许一个月

Last week. I was 15 last week.|上周 上周我15岁

Happy birthday to both of us.|祝我们俩生日快乐

If you're gonna lie though, go big. Go 21.|如果你要撒谎 再撒大一点 说你21了

That way you won't need your crazy mom to help you buy vodka.|那样买伏特加时就不需要你妈妈的帮忙了

Uh, great. Thanks for the tip.|哦 好极了 谢谢提醒

Now, when I bring my mom home, is there anything I need to know about taking care of her?|好了 我该带我妈妈回家了 有什么我要注意的吗?

I suppose your biggest worry isn't the booze.|我想酗酒不是你最大的问题

You're 15, basically no mom.|你才15岁 基本上没有了妈妈

If Child Welfare let kids get away with that, they wouldn't need those nice foster homes,|如果儿童福利这么放任孩子吃苦 就会失去那些漂亮的孤儿院

and that would make them sad.|那样他们会伤心的

They'd put her someplace too.|他们会把她也安置在什么地方

My life is working.|我的生活就是工作

Not the word I'd use.|我可不那么看

Most 15-year-old kids are doing what they're supposed to be doing.|大多数15岁的孩子在做他们应该做的

You know, they're huffing glue, catching crabs.|你知道 玩模型 抓螃蟹

If you turn me in, I'll sue you.|如果你告发我 我会起诉你

That's privileged information.|这是个人隐私

Oh, relax. It's not even your X-ray.|哦 放松 这根本不是你的X光

She's awfully calm.|她好镇定

House wrote new orders.|House下了新的指令

There's a little bit of scarring. Not much.|有一点疤痕 不多

Not enough to- It's cirrhosis.|不会导致- 肝硬化

Oh, but she doesn't drink.|哦 但不是因为喝酒

Congratulations. You win.|祝贺你 你赢了

Actually,|实际上

no one wins.|谁都没赢

Tumor. Cystic?|肿瘤 胆囊?

[Cameron] Solid mass.|实体

Cancer.|癌症

The vitamin "K'"caused the D. V.T. And aggravated the liver,|维他命"K'"造成D. V.T.而且损害了肝脏

but the tumor's the real reason for the bleed.|但肿瘤是出血的真正原因

The tumor's the problem.|肿瘤才是关键

Mrs. Palmero, I'm Dr. Wilson.|Palmero夫人 我是Wilson医生

I'm afraid I have some bad news from your ultrasound.|很抱歉你的B超有些不好的结果

You have cancer.|你患了癌症

[No Audible Dialogue]

It's big. 5.8 centimeters.|它很大 5.8厘米

We do nothing, she dies from liver failure within 60 days.|我们什么都不作 她60天之内会死于肝衰竭

- She needs a transplant. - That's gonna happen.|- 她需要移植肝脏 - 会有的

- She's 38 years old. She's a mother. - She's a schizophrenic mother with no money, on the public dole, in fact,|- 她已经38岁了 是单身母亲 - 她有精神分裂症 没钱 实际上靠公众救济金过活

who knocks back vodka every time a breeze blows her way.|靠伏特加来取暖

Mickey Mantle had a whole bar named after him. He got a transplant.|Mickey Mantle雇了一个律师团 才获得了移植

Yeah, well, Lucy can't switch-hit.|哦 没错 可Lucy不会全垒打

Plan "B"- surgery to resect the tumor.|计划"B"- 手术摘除肿瘤

Joe Bergin does the gamma knife thing. Laser cauterizes while it cuts, saves more liver.|Joe Bergin擅长用Gamma刀之类的 激光切除时会灼烧组织 保存更多的肝脏

The tumor's way too big. He won't even consider it.|肿瘤太大了 他不会干的

Not a big risk-taker, Bergin. Won't even drink milk on its expiration date.|不太喜欢冒险 Bergin. 保质期最后一天的牛奶都不喝

He has no discretion. 5.8 centimeters is past the surgical guidelines.|他一点判断力都没有 5.8厘米已经超过了手术指导方针了

Would he do it at 4.6?|如果是4.6他会做吗?

Why don't we just say it's zero? Then we don't need him at all. Tumors grow, they don't shrink.|我们干脆说没有好了 那就根本不需要他了 肿瘤增大 不会缩小

This one does.|这个会

Ninety-five percent ethanol.|95%酒精

The ethanol dehydrates the tumor cells.|酒精使肿瘤细胞脱水

Literally sucks them dry.|换句话说把它吸干了

It shrinks the tumor temporarily.|暂时的缩小肿瘤

How temporarily?|有多暂时?

Well, if we're lucky,|嗯 如果我们幸运

just long enough to fool the surgeon.|足够骗过手术室那帮人

[Woman On P.A.] Dr. Shopius, report to Psych Exam.|Shopius医生 请到物理检查室

Dr. Shopius, Psych Exam.|Shopius医生 请到物理检查室

Good morning, Dr. House.|早上好 House医生

Good morning, Dr. Cuddy.|早上好 Cuddy医生

Love that outfit.|不错的套装

It says, " I'm professional, but I'm still a woman."|意思是 "我是职业人士 但我还是女人"

Actually, it sort of yells the second part.|说实话 它差不多是在喊出后半句

Yeah, and your big cane is real subtle too.|也许 你的大拐杖也够狡猾的

Gotta go. Those running noses aren't just gonna start walking on their own.|该走了 那些鼻涕虫永远不会自己好的

The clinic can wait.|门诊可以等一等

How long? Maybe we could catch a movie.|多久? 也许我们能去看场电影

You should know by now my doctors have no secrets from me.|你该知道我的医生对我而言是没有秘密的

I don't believe it.|真不敢相信

Who came running to Mommy?|谁去找妈妈了?

It doesn't matter who. The point is, I know exactly what you did.|是谁不重要 重要的是 我知道你干了什么?

You have no idea what I'm talking about.|你不知道我在说什么对吧?

Somebody knows about a bad thing you did. That's a big field.|某些人知道你干的坏事 那样范围太大了

But somebody you think might've told me. That narrows it down quite a bit.|但你认为会告诉我的某些人 那大大缩小了范围

Someone who views me as a maternal authority figure.|某些视我为母亲的人

Ayoung person perhaps? How am I doing? Think I'm gonna get there?|也许一个年轻人? 我说得对吗? 我抓到了关键吗?

Presumably hospital business. How many patients- It's Cameron.|大概是医院的事情 多少病人- 是Cameron

She found out about my birthday.|她发现了我的生日

I thought she told you and I'd have to stand here and smile while you gave me a sweatshirt or a fruit basket.|我以为她告诉了你而我应该微笑着站在这里 等你给我一件汗衫或者一个水果篮

You know, made me feel that deep sense of belonging.|你知道的 让我有归属感

Actually, I was just gonna remind you, you owe me six clinic hours this week.|实际上 我要提醒你 这周你还欠我6个小时的门诊

Oops.|噢!

Hi, this is Dr. Cuddy.|嗨 我是Cuddy医生

I need all the charts on Dr. House's current patients.|我需要House医生目前所有病人的病历

[Hiccup]

I've tried everything. Mm-hmm.|我试了所有办法 嗯

"Pulling the tongue, ice packs on the throat, hitting yourself,|"拉住舌头 往喉咙里放冰块 打你自己

the groin pinch."|掐腿肚子"

Well, you've certainly covered all the normal medical bases.|嗯 你用了几乎所有的日常手段

Uh, how are you hitting yourself though?|你怎么打你自己的?

Is it with an open hand or a fist? Open hand.|是用巴掌还是拳头? 巴掌

Uh-huh. Well, that's- that's how they teach it at Harvard Med.|啊哈 那是哈佛医学院教的法子

How hard though?|多用力?

I'm sorry. I missed that. Could you do that again?|抱歉 我走了下神 再来一次好吗?

Uh-|唔-

That's-That's very good.|这...这很好

[Hiccup] It's hiccups.|打嗝

I need to speak with you now. Mm-hmm.|我得和你谈谈 嗯...

I need to go pee-pee.|我要去嘘嘘

Dial it up a notch and repeat. I'll be back.|接着来不要停 我马上回来

Ooh. Girl in the boy's bathroom.|哦 男洗手间里的女生

Very dramatic.|非常戏剧性

It must be very important, what she has to say to me.|她要对我说的 肯定非常重要

Yesterday your patient's tumor was 5.8 centimeters.|昨天你的病人的肿瘤有5.8厘米

Today it's 4.6. How does that happen?|今天只有4.6了 这是怎么回事?

Well, at a guess, I'd say, " That Dr. House must be really, really good.|嗯 我猜猜 我得说 "House医生一定非常 非常出色了"

Why am I wasting him on hiccups?"|为什么我把他浪费在治疗打嗝上?"

I wash before and after.|我事前事后都洗手

You also requisitioned 20 c.c.'s of ethanol.|你还要了20立方厘米的酒精

What patient was that for? Or are you planning a party?|哪个病人需要那个? 还是你要开个party?

Do me a favor.|帮个忙

I was gonna say leave, but that works.|我想说离开的 但那也行

- You shrunk the tumor. - Only way to get the guy to do the surgery.|- 你把那个肿瘤缩小了 - 唯一能让她手术的办法

Fraud was the only way? [Sighs]|诈骗是唯一的方法?

There is a reason that we have these guidelines.|这些方针的制定是有理由的

I know. To save lives. Specifically, doctors' lives.|我知道 拯救生命 详细说 医生的生命

And not just their lives, but their lifestyles.|而且不仅是他们的生命 还有他们的生活方式

Wouldn't want to operate on anyone really sick. They might die and spoil our stats.|不给真正的病人做手术 防止他们死去并且泄漏我们的无能

Bergin has a right to know what he is operating on. True.|Bergin有权知道他手术对象的状况 没错

I got all focused on her right to live and forgot. You do what you think is right.|我太注意她活命的权利忘记了你做你认为对的事情

You really didn't know?|你真的不知道?

No, I didn't.|不 不知道

And, frankly, I'm angry.|而且 老实说 我很生气

Which I'm guessing is the correct response.|我猜这是个正确的反应

- Of course, I'll know better once you tell me what you're talking about. - Your birthday.|- 当然 如果你告诉我你在说什么我会了解的 - 你的生日

Oh.|哦

Anger was a bad guess.|生气可不是个好的反应

Well, normally, I'd put on a festive hat and celebrate the fact that the Earth has circled the sun one more time.|嗯 通常 这是我的节日 标志着地球又绕太阳转了一圈

I really didn't think it was gonna make it this year,|但我想今年是不大可能了

but darn it if it wasn't the little planet that could all over again.|but darn it if it wasn't the little planet that could all over again.

It's a birthday. It's an excuse to be happy.|生日 是寻找快乐的借口

You think that's lame?|你不这么认为吗?

Why are you here? Did you buy me a pony?|你怎么还在这儿? 给我买了只pony?

I'm just waiting for the surgery.|我在等手术

Yeah, well, go scrub in.|哦 对 去消毒吧

(^_^爱死mm这个表情了)

All right, we're done. Close her up.|好 完成了 给她缝合吧

The tumor didn't just walk itself into a bar and order up a double shot of ethanol.|肿瘤不会自己走进一个酒吧点个双份的酒精

Someone shrunk it down.|某个人让它缩小了

I'm sorry. It was very, very wrong.|抱歉 这是非常 非常错误的

House is lucky I didn't just close her up.|House很幸运我没有直接缝上她

He tries it again, that's what happens.|如果还有下次 别怪我没说过

I'll pass it on.|我会告诉他的

[Chase] It looks like the surgeon got it all,|看起来手术很顺利

but she's gonna have to have some chemotherapy.|但她还得接受一些化疗

[Luke] What kind is it? [Pencil Scratching]|什么样的?

[Sighs] Luke, stop writing.|Luke 停一下

If you stop for a second, it's not all gonna fall apart.|即使你停下 天也不会塌下来的

Give yourself a break once in a while.|偶尔休息一下

The fact is, your Mom's gonna have an extra drink every now and then.|事实上 你妈妈确实在背着你喝酒

No. No. She won't. She doesn't.|不 不 她不会 她没有

Fine.|好吧

There are some things you just can't fix. That's all I'm saying.|我是说 总有你不能解决的事情

That's how you'd handle it, something like this? You'd just give up?|那你怎么处理这样的事? 直接放弃?

No.|不

I'd do it just like you.|我的做法会和你一样

It's an infusion. She's gonna have a drain in her abdomen.|是一种注射液 她需要排干腹部的积水

You're going to have to check for possible infection.|你得小心可能的感染

[Woman] Lucas Palmero?|Lucas Palmero?

Trina Wyatt, Child Services, State of NewJersey.|Trina Wyatt 新泽西州儿童福利

Can I help you? This is a private room.|有什么事吗? 这是私人房间

He's only 15 years old, a minor.|只有15岁 是未成年人

He's in a tough living situation.|生活条件艰苦

We're just here to help.|我们只是来帮忙

I don't need your help. Fifteen?|我不需要你们的帮助 15岁?

Lucas, you're gonna have to come with us right now.|Lucas 现在你得跟我们走

Where are you taking him?|你们要带他去哪里?

Until the determination is made, he'll be housed at Children's Services.|直到有了决定 他由儿童福利部门安置

I don't want to be "housed." I live with my mom.|我不想被"安置" 我和我妈妈一起生活

Not for the next few days.|未来几天内不行

Come on. Let's not make this difficult, huh?|好了 不要给大家找麻烦 好吗?

Mom?|妈妈?

Mom?|妈妈?

I love you.|我爱你

When the Mets lost, you remember?|当Mets丢失的时候 你记得吗?

Yeah.|是的

I remember.|我记得

I love you.|我爱你

[Stifles Sob]

[Sniffling]

Cuddy didn't say anything about pushing Bergin to finish the surgery? Not a word.|Cuddy 没说怎么让Bergin完成手术的? 一个字都没提

Some kind of mind game. She's waiting for me to crack.|某种智力游戏吧 她等着我作弊呢

Well, either that or she's just being nice. Yeah, right.|嗯 不然就是她在像你示好 哦 没错

You said you wouldn't call. You're a real bastard, you know.|你说了你不会打电话的 你是个真正的混蛋

Yeah, I get that a lot.|我已经习惯了

I don't think Mom's crazy.|我不认为那个妈妈疯了

"For in the old days, though she had young men's praise and old men's blame,|[诗]"因为在往昔 尽管她享有年轻人的赞美和老年人的谴责

among the poor, both old and young gave her praise."|但在穷人中间 老年人和年轻人都把她赞美" [Her Praise-Yeats, W.B. 1919 傅浩 译]

You called Social Services.|你叫的社会福利人员

It was you.|是你

N- No. No.|不 不

It's okay, it's okay. I get it.|好了 好了 我知道

He'll have an easier time dealing with the system.|他会有更好的生活环境

Sure, he won't be with his real mother, but his real mother's sick.|没错 虽然他不能和亲生母亲在一起 但他的亲生母亲病了

Someone needs to take care of him.|需要有人来照顾他

I'm not gonna live here.|我不能住在这里

What would his future have been, taking you to chemo and back on the bus?|他原本的未来是 给你化疗并且乘公车回家?

And even if the cancer's in complete remission,|即使肿瘤完全被消灭

he'll still have a mother who hears voices.|他还是有一个幻听的母亲

Talk no more.|别说了

Talk no more.|别说了

"Look what I do to him, Limpy."|"看我对他做了什么 Limpy"

You said that.|这是你说的

I checked the phone records.|我查了电话记录

Only one call from this room.|这房间唯一的呼出

Smart, because they charge you two bucks a call.|聪明 因为他们每个收两美元

It was to Social Services, the State of NewJersey.|对方是新泽西州社会福利机构

[Sighs]

You're his mother. You couldn't do it to him anymore.|你是他的母亲 只是你没办法再照顾他了

Good for you.|对你好

Schizophrenics can make rational decisions.|精神分裂症患者可以做出理性的决定

On the small stuff, yeah- when to sleep, what to drink, you know.|小事情上 例如- 什么时候睡觉 喝什么 之类的

"No lemonade, but I'll take some hemlock if you've got it."|"不要柠檬  如果你有毒芹的话我可以来点"

Huh. Your man Socrates.|哈 你说苏格拉底

But giving up your son because it's better for him, it's so sane, it's so rational.|但是因为对你的孩子有利而把他交给福利机构 太理性了 太奇怪了

Self-sacrifice is not a symptom of schizophrenia.|自我牺牲不是精神分裂症的症状

It excludes the diagnosis.|它推翻了诊断

She's not schizophrenic? Look, she's 36 years old when she first presents.|她不是精神分裂症? 你看她36岁时才第一次发病

It's a little late, but within the parameters.|是有点晚 但还在范围内

The internist sends her to a shrink. One shrink sends her to the next.|内科医生把她转给一个精神科医师 一个精神科医师把她转给另一个

She tells them all she's not crazy. The drugs don't work. And why would they if she's not a head case?|她告诉他们所有人她没疯 药不起作用 但如果她真的没有问题呢?

She got clearer when I took her off the psych meds.|我停了她的药以后她清醒多了

You think I'm crazy. Well, yeah, but that's not the problem.|你以为我疯了 嗯 对 但这不是关键

Didn't we just leave your office? I like to walk.|我们不是刚离开你的办公室吗? 我想散散步

~ [Piano: Classical]

~ [Continues]

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Is that Dr. Jeffrey Walters? Hi.|请问是Jeffrey Walters医生吗? 嗨

My name is Greg House. I'm a doctor-|我叫Greg House 我是名医生-

Oh, is that the time? I'm-Yeah. I'm sorry. My watch must have stopped.|啊 已经这么晚了吗? 我很...我很抱歉 我的表停了

Uh, listen, you treated a patient about 18 months ago, a woman named Lucille Palmero.|嗯 听着 18个月之前你曾接待了一位病人 一个名叫Lucille Palmero的妇女

I wondered if you recalled running any tests...|我想请问你是否记得...

at all.|做过什么测试

[British Accent] Oh, how terribly foolish of me, Doctor. Is it that late?|[英式口音] 哦 我实在是太蠢了 医生 已经那么晚了吗?

Yes, I'm calling from London, you see? Must have got my times mixed up-|是的 我从伦敦打来 抱歉 也许我把时间弄混了-

I have a headache. It's my only symptom.|我头痛 唯一的症状

I go to see three doctors. The neurologist tells me it's an aneurysm.|我看了三个医生 神经科医生说我有动脉瘤

The immunologist says I've got hay fever.|免疫学教授说我得了干草热

The intensivist can't be bothered.|ICU专家更有趣

Sends me to a shrink, who tells me that I'm punishing myself 'cause I want to sleep with my mommy.|给我找了个心理医生 告诉我 我在因为暗恋母亲而惩罚我自己

- Maybe you're just not getting enough sleep? - Pick your specialist, you pick your disease.|- 也许你只是没睡够? - 选择了你的特长 选择了你的疾病

If it's not schizophrenia, what else presents with psych symptoms?|如果不是精神分裂症 还有什么病有心理症状?

- Porphyria. - The Madness of King George.|- 噗林症. - George王的疯病

What about that copper thing? What's it called? It's genetic.|会不会是铜的问题? 叫什么来着? 遗传的

The body accumulates too much copper.|身体积聚了过多的铜

Oh, um, uh, Wilson's Disease?|哦 嗯 Wilson病?

[Cameron] Yeah. Very rare.|对 非常罕见

Nice. I like it.|很好 我喜欢

- If any of us did this, you'd fire us. - Well, that's funny.|- 如果我们之中一个这么猜 你会炒了我们 - 哦 真可笑

I thought I encouraged you to question. You're not questioning.|我以为我鼓励你们提出疑问 你不是在提出疑问

You're hoping. You want it to be Wilson's.|你是在希望 你希望是Wilson病

Boom. Give her a couple of drugs, she's okay.|彭 给她几片药 就好了

July 17. An appointment with a Dr. Karn.|七月17 Karn医生的预约

She didn't keep it. She never kept another appointment with a shrink he made after that.|她没去 她再没有去看过任何一个心理医生

Karn is not a shrink. I looked him up. He's an ophthalmologist.|Karn不是心理医生 我找过他 他是眼科专家

Now why would she want her eyes checked?|告诉我她为什么要检查眼睛?

Wilson's presents with cataracts, I think. Yes, it does.|我记得Wilson病并发白内障 是的 没错

It also causes slight cirrhosis, which Dr. Chase so eagerly attributed to alcohol.|同时造成轻微的硬化 误导出Chase医生的酒精理论

So what are we still doing here?|我们还呆在这儿干什么?

Lucy.!|Lucy!

I don't think you're crazy.|我不认为你疯了

[Sighs] Neither do I.|我也不

But I'm crazy. Come on. Lean over here.|但我确实疯了 来 转过来

Come on.|来

[House] That's it.|就是这样

Put your hands on the bar here and your chin in here.|把你的手放在这边的把手上 下巴放在这里

Thank you.|谢谢

You're gonna see a bright light, okay?|你会看见很亮的光 知道吗?

Your body might be accumulating too much copper.|你的身体里可能聚集了过多的铜

If it is, this should help us see something called Keyser-Fleischer rings-|如果是 这可以帮我们看到一个叫做Keyser-Fleischer环的东西-

copper-colored circles around your corneas.|角膜周围的铜锈色环

Wow.|哇哦

I guess we should start treating her for Wilson's.|我想我们可以开始按Wilson病来治疗她了

That's what I'd do.|赶紧干活吧

[Monitor Beeping]

[Lucy] "I will talk no more ofbooks or the long war,|[诗] "我不愿再谈论书籍或长久的战事

"but walk by the dry thorn until I have found some beggar sheltering from the wind...|"而愿在枯干的荆棘旁漫步 直到 我找到某个避风的乞丐 在那里...

"and there manage the talk until her name come round.|"设法交谈 直到她的名字被提到

If there be rags enough, he will know her name and be well pleased remembering it. '"|假如破衣足以御寒 他愿意听说 她的名字 且乐意记住"

"For in the old days, though she had young men's praise and old men's blame,|"因为在往昔 尽管她享有年轻人的赞美和老年人的谴责

among the poor, both old and young gave her praise."|但在穷人中间 老年人和年轻人都把她赞美" [Her Praise-Yeats, W.B. 1919 傅浩 译]

[Sighs]

Hi, Mrs. Palmero. Ready to go home?|嗨 Palmero夫人 准备好回家了?

Almost.|差不多了

Mom?|妈妈?

[Sighs]

How are you?|你还好吗?

I'm good.|我很好

Oh! [Laughs]|噢

Oh-|噢

Oh, you really need a haircut.|哦 你该剪剪头发了

[Both Laugh]

[Bell Dings]

Dr. House.|House医生

Luke, we're making Dr. House wait.|Luke 我们在耽误House医生的时间

That's okay. We're just here for the music.|没关系  我们只是来听音乐

Luke, come on.|Luke 快点

I'm being discharged. I heard a rumor.|我可以出院了  我听说了

Thank God I had cancer, huh?|感谢上帝我得了癌症 对吧?

- It's terrible having everybody think you're nuts. - Really?|- 每个人都认为你是疯子真可怕 - 真的?

- I called to thank you. Did you get my message? - Yes.|- 我打电话致谢 你收到我的信息了吗? - 是的

You're welcome.|不客气

I'm never thanking you. You turned me in.|我永远都不谢你 你告发了我

I told you we were doing okay. It was none of your business.|我告诉过你我们过得很好 这不关你的事

Look, I don't care how you were living.|听着 我才不管你怎么活

I just wanted you out of my life.|我只想你滚出我的生活

That's why I had Dr. Cuddy call Social Services.|那就是为什么我让Cuddy医生给社会福利部打电话

[Bell Dings]

You okay?|你还好吗?

You were right.|你是对的

It wasn't the D.V.T. It was the schizophrenia. I know.|不是D.V.T. 是精神分裂症 我知道

She's not nearly as interesting anymore.|她只是不感兴趣了

Isn't it your birthday around now?|最近不是你的生日吗?

That's some bad hat, Harry.

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频