首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd4/22
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
53
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:52289次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[Woman On P.A.] Radiologist, contact 5317.|Radiologist, 请5317给电话

Radiologist, contact 5317.|Radiologist, 请5317给电话

[Man] Amber. [Woman] No.|叫Amber 不好

Why not? Amber's a stripper name.|为什么不好? Amber像个脱衣舞娘的名字

Find me one stripper named Amber Hartig.|告诉我哪个脱衣舞娘叫Amber Hartig

Or not. Okay.|还是不要, 好吧

Non-stripper names. Um, Desiree? [Coos]|不像脱衣舞娘的名字 呃, Desiree怎么样?

Bambi? Kandy Kane?|还是Bambi? 或者Kandy Kane?

Max.|叫Max吧

Maxine.|Maxine

Max Hartig. It's a cute name, isn't it?|Max Hartig 多么可爱的名字, 不是吗?

If you're a professional boxer, maybe.|如果是个职业拳击手的话, 叫这个名字还不错

Can you believe we made this little creature?|相信吗? 是我们造出了这个小生命?

I know. It's incredible. It's the most amazing thing we've ever done.|我知道, 太难以置信了 这是我们做过的最神奇的一件事

I almost ran the marathon last year.|去年我差点去跑马拉松也挺神奇的

If we're lucky, you won't inherit your daddy's sense of humor.|希望你比较走运, 没有遗传到你爸爸的幽默感

Hello. Say "hi" to Bear.|嗨, 跟小熊打个招呼

[Spits]

She hasn't even eaten anything. Why is she spitting up?|她什么都没吃过 为什么会呕吐呢?

Well, honey, we can't bug them again. Could you-|哦, 亲爱的 我们不能又去打扰他们, 你能不能...

Okay, okay.|好的, 好的

I'm sorry. It's our first kid. We're both a little panicky, I guess.|对不起, 这是我们第一个孩子 我想我们俩有点太紧张了

Well, you gotta ask the pediatrician next time. I just deliver 'em.|呃, 下次你们得去找儿科医生, 我只是替她接生

- Is she spitting up? - Yeah. Second time in an hour.|- 她呕吐了? - 是, 一小时内第二次了

Oh. If you lived underwater for nine months,|哦, 如果你在水下生活了九个月

you'd have a lot to spit up too.|你也会有吐很多东西的

Is something wrong? A little lethargic.|有什么问题吗? 有点瞌睡

- [Mr. Hartig] Well, we didn't think- - She's hot.|- 呃, 我们不知道... - 她很烫

- [Gasping] - Is she, uh-|- 她是不是...

The baby's seizing! Get the crash cart!|婴儿在抽搐 把急救车推来

- What's-What's wrong? - Need some help in here.!|- 怎么..怎么回事? - 这里需要帮手

Oh, God. Is she all right? [Alarm Beeping]|哦, 上帝, 她没事吧?

- [Woman] I. V. Access? - No. Ativan.|静脉注射吗? 不,用Ativan (一种急救药, 用于止吐、镇静、安眠)

What's going on?|出什么事了?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Sighs] The M.R.I.'s back.|核磁共振的结果出来了

And? It's what we expected.|怎么样? 和我们预想的一样

The accident caused serious damage.|事故导致严重的创伤

It's amnesia.|就是健忘症

[Man On TV] I'm sorry.|对不起

[Woman On TV] I just can't believe it.|我只是不相信

[Chattering]

Enjoying our lounge, House?|House, 我们的休息室很舒服吧?

Just came in to get milk for my coffee, which you're out of.|我只是进来为我的咖啡加点奶 你出去干嘛了?

- Flat or sparkling? - Sparkling. - Splat.|- 要矿泉水还是汽水? - 汽水 - 矿汽水

So, the Hartigs?|是Hartigs家的孩子?

Their baby gets a fever. What, don't tell me- the kid had a seizure.|他们的孩子有点发烧 什么, 别告诉我那个孩子有癫痫

Yep. The parents, of course, start freaking, and I have to deal with that for an hour.|没错, 大人们, 当然, 吓坏了 所以我又忙了一个小时

Like it was your fault. She was perfect when I delivered her.|好像他们的孩子发烧都是引你而起似的 我替她接生的时候一点毛病都没有

If you wanna blame someone, blame the pediatrician. So, how is the kid now?|如果要怪的话去怪儿科医生 那么, 孩子现在怎么样?

Bowel obstruction. She's under observation. She'll be fine.|肠道阻塞 正在观察中, 应该会没事的

The pediatrician will take all the credit.|儿科医生又坐享其成了

[House] Exhibit A: Baby Girl Hartig.|展品A,Hartig家的女婴

Term baby, 42 hours old.|顺产, 出生42小时

Went into seizures six hours ago, brought into the intensive care...|6个小时前因出现癫痫被送进特护病房...

diagnosed with obstruction of the small bowel.|诊断为肠道阻塞

I'm still amazed you're actually in the same room with a patient.|真难得看到你和病人在同一个房间里

People don't bug me until they get teeth.|人长牙前都不会来烦我

Exhibit B: Baby Boy Hausen.|展品B, Hausen家的男婴

Another term baby, 48 hours old.|也是顺产, 出生48小时

Brought into the NICU three hours before the Hartig baby.|比Hartig家的婴儿早3个小时送进初生婴儿重症室(NICU)

Fever of unknown origin, 101 degrees, trending upwards.|未知来源的发烧到101度, 还是往上升

Wow, that is amazing.|哇, 真是奇怪

You hung out in the OB/GYN lounge all morning and heard about two sick babies.|你一个早上在妇产科休息室里呆着 就听说两个婴儿病了

- It's- It's eerie. - Don't touch that.|- 真是...有点奇怪 - 别碰他

All right. We have an infection spreading in the hospital.|好的 医院里有传染病

[Scoffs] These kids have totally unrelated illnesses.|这些孩子的病完全不相干

They fell sick within four hours of each other.|他们相继四个小时发病

They had the same delivery rooms, maternity rooms are neighboring, so transmission's possible.|他们用的是同一个分娩室 候产室是相临的, 所以传染的可能性很大

- They have the same symptoms. - The Hartig girl has a bowel obstruction.|- 他们的症状一样 - Hartig家的女婴是肠道阻塞

No matter how close their beds are, I'm pretty sure kids can't share a blockage.|不管他们的床靠得有多近 我很肯定孩子不可能得同样的病

What does bowel obstruction on a chart indicate?|在医生的字典里肠道阻塞意味着什么?

Normally I'd say it indicates a patient's bowel is obstructed,|一般来讲, 我会认为是一个病人的肠道阻塞了

but I'm pretty sure you have some deeper truth to impart.|但是你肯定有更深入的解释

It means that some random doctor of indeterminate skill thinks that the patient's bowel is obstructed.|那意味着某些不负责任, 医术又不太高明的 医生觉得那只是肠道阻塞

- Okay, you're upset because they threw you out of their lounge. - Look at the X-ray.|- 够了, 因为你被妇产科医生赶出了休息室 所以你现在很心烦 - 看看这个X-光片子

It's a normal gas pattern. If you want, I can get you a key to the oncology lounge.|是普通的气肿 如果你需要的话, 我可以帮你去拿肿瘤科休息室的钥匙

Air in the colon. We're getting TiVo.|但是空气在直肠里

If it's air, no bowel obstruction.|如果那是空气, 就不是肠道阻塞

Even if it is air, it could have been there before the obstruction.|就算那是空气, 也有可能在肠道阻塞前就在那儿呀

No. Something's infected both these infants.|不, 这两个小孩是被某些东西感染致病的

[Baby Crying]

And you're the only one who put this together because-|而你是唯一一个把他们联系在一起的, 因为...

Because I'm the only one who looked at both kids.|因为我是唯一一个替两个婴儿检查过的人

I want them isolated. I want the maternity ward shut down.|我要求把两个婴儿隔离 还要关闭候产室

Because you're better at reading an X-ray than a radiologist.|就因为你在看X-光片子方面比放射学专家看得更准?

Radiologists always overread babies' X-rays, especially if they're asked to rule out a pathology.|放射学专家总是把婴儿的X-光片看得太过仔细 特别是当他们被要求找出病因的时候

- He read into it what he wanted. - Which is exactly what you're doing.|- 他只是在看他需要找到的东西 - 那也正是你的所做所为

You're finding a cluster because you think it's interesting to find a cluster.|因为你觉得发现病因很有趣, 所以你正在这样做

Two plain old sick babies would bore you.|两个可怜的病重婴儿会让你想到头发掉光的

See, this is why I don't waste money on shrinks,|看, 这就是为什么我不用浪费钱去看心理医生

'cause you give me all these really great insights for free.|因为你总能给我这些既免费又准确的心理建议

Shrink. If you would consider going to a shrink, I would pay for it myself.|心理医生. 如果你考虑去看心理医生 我一定会替你买单的

The hospital would hold a bake sale, for God's sake.|看在上帝份上, 医院还要举行一场义卖庆祝一下

We have an epidemic!|这里有传染病

Two sick babies is very sad, but it doesn't prove an epidemic.|那两个生病的婴儿是挺可怜的 但这并不能证明医院就有传染病了

How many do?|那要多少个才能证明?

Get up. We're going hunting.|起来, 我们要去打猎

For what?|打什么?

Wabbits.|病毒

[Crying]

Hi. Bye.|嗨, 拜拜

He's screaming. He's fine.|他在叫, 他没事

Good-looking baby.|真是个漂亮的婴儿

Oh, sorry. Wrong room. We'll see you later.|哦, 对不起, 走错房间了 我们晚一点再来找你

Twelve rooms, right? That's it?|12个房间, 对不对? 没了?

Yep. We've definitely checked the whole floor.|对, 我们已经查完了整层

Good news. No epidemic.|好消息 没有传染病

Tragic, huh?|觉得悲惨, 呃?

Overflow rooms, third floor.|去查别的房间, 三楼

This imaginary infection has spread to the next floor?|这个想像中的传染病已经扩散到另外一层去了?

We were just gonna call. Did he get hot all of a sudden?|我们刚打算叫医生来 他是突然就开始发烧吗?

Yeah.|是的

[Babies Crying] [Man] Yeah, I'll take care of that for you.|好的, 我会替你照顾好他的

[Man] Almost there, honey. Don't worry. We're almost there.|宝贝, 快到了 别担心, 就到了

Excuse me! Hi. Hi.|对不起, 嗨 嗨

Intake sent you up here? Yeah, my wife's contractions are less than-|接待处叫你们过来的吗? 是的, 我妻子的宫缩少于...

Okay, Intake messed up. I am very, very sorry.|好的, 接待处弄错了 我非常,非常的抱歉

Nurse Alpert will arrange for an ambulance...|Alpert护士会替你们安排一辆救护车...

to take you to Princeton General. [Panting]|把你们送到Princeton公立医院

The maternity ward is temporarily closed. We have to leave?|候产室暂时关闭了 我们得离开?

Yes. I am very sorry. Why are you doing this?|是的, 我非常抱歉 为什么要这样做?

[Painful Grunting] You will be there very, very soon.|你们很快就会到那的

Happy now? No.|现在开心了? 不

But I am interested.|但是有兴趣了

Three sick babies, and a fourth showing early symptoms.|3个病重的婴儿, 还有第四个出现早期症状

- How bad? - Spiking fevers.|- 病有多重? - 高烧

B.P.'s plummeting. They're barely able to keep systolic up.|血压下降 几乎不能供心脏收缩

- At this rate, they could be dead in a day. - Where did this come from?|- 以现在的速率, 他们活不过今天 - 传染源是从哪来的?

Two delivery rooms, four different maternity rooms. No common personnel and no common equipment.|两个分娩室, 四个候产室 没有相同的员工和相同的仪器

- There's got to be something in common. - Yeah.|- 一定有某些相同的东西 - 是呀

That would be the difference between an epidemic and a coincidence.|传染病和巧合还是有分别的

I'm putting a team together. We're gonna start swabbing.|我会成立一个小组 开始洗洗刷刷

What's she gonna swab? Every respirator, sink, vent, drain in the entire hospital?|她要洗刷什么? 医院里每台呼吸器, 水池, 通风孔,下水道?

- That'll take months. - Needle in a haystack.|- 那得洗几个月才能洗完 - 海底捞针

It's worse than that, We don't even know it's a needle we're looking for.|比那更坏, 我们甚至都不知道 我们在找的是否是根针

- Then why'd you let her go do it? - Because the hospital is her baby, and her baby's sick.|- 那你为什么不拦着她? - 因为医院就是她的孩子, 而现在她的孩子病了

If she doesn't solve this soon, her head's gonna explode, and I don't want to get any on me.|如果她不能近快解决, 她的脑袋就会爆炸 我可不想被她弄得一身

So let's figure out what's in the haystack.|现在我们得查出来到底原因是什么

- Differential diagnosis, people. - Parasite.|- 分别说出你们的诊断, 伙计们 - 寄生虫

- It's spreading too quickly. - Next?|- 传播得太快了 - 下一个?

- Virus? - The kids are too sick, and the blood tests showed no lymphocytosis.|- 病毒? - 孩子们病得太重, 血液测试并没有淋巴球增多的迹象

And they're not responding to acyclovir or ribavirin.|而且他们对阿昔洛韦和ribavirin(抗病毒的药)都没有反应

If it's some other virus, we'll never find it in time anyway.|如果是其他的病毒, 我们始终都不能及时发现

Which leads us to bacterial infection.|那就有可能是细病菌感染

It's not responding to broad-spectrum antibiotics, so we've got something resistant.|它对广普抗生素也没有反应 所以我们知道有抗体

- The usual suspects? - MRSA. It's always MRSA in hospitals.|- 一般的猜测呢? - 耐药性金黄色葡萄球菌(MRSA). 医院里总少不了MRSA

Maybe contaminated food or water source.|也许是被污染的水或食物来源

Pseudomonas.|假单胞菌

V.R.E.? "H" flu.|V.R.E.(抗万古霉素肠道球)? "H" 型流感

Okay. Those are the big ones.|好的, 这些是可能性比较大的

Cultures will take 48 hours. Might as well be postmortem.|学习这些东西得花两天时间 估计验尸也就这么久了

We'll start them on vancomycin for the MRSA and aztreonam to cover the rest.|用万古霉素来对付MRSA, 氨曲南对付其他的病菌

Let's get M.R.I. 's, check for abscesses or some occult infection.|做核磁共振 查查有无脓肿或者某些神秘的传染病

I'll be in the clinic. Grab me if you find something important... or unimportant.|我会在医院里 发现什么重要..或者不重要的事情记得找我

[Beeping]

[Machinery Banging]

[Banging Faster]

[Cameron] We did an M.R.I. On all the babies, and, unfortunately, we didn't find anything,|我们给所有的婴儿都做了核磁共振 结果, 不幸的是, 什么也没查出来

so we're starting them on the strongest antibiotics that we've got,|所以我们打算给他们用最强的抗生素

and we're hoping that that will take care of it.|希望能有起色

But he's so tiny.|但是他还这么小

How sick is he?|他病得有多重?

His fever's up to 103.5, and his blood pressure is 80 over 40.|他发烧到103.5度 血压是80-40

How, um- How bad is that?|那, 呃, 有多严重?

Uh-|呃-

It-It's low. The heart needs to circulate the blood.|那说明血压很低, 心脏需要压力让血液循环

If it's weak, the oxygen isn't getting to the liver, the kidneys, the brain.|如果心跳太弱, 氧气就不能供到肝, 肾和大脑

Um, I have to ask you something.|呃, 我还有件事情要问

Judy- No, no, Kim. Let me.|Judy- 不, 不, Kim. 让我说

Um, I had a cold last month, and I told the doctors about it.|呃, 上个月我得过感冒 我告诉了医生

Honey, this has nothing to do with you.|亲爱的, 这跟你没有任何关系

Kim's right.|Kim是对的

Your son was born healthy.|你儿子出生的时候很健康

He caught the infection after his birth.|他是出生之后感染病菌的

There's no reason to think that he caught it from you.|千万不要觉得是你传染给他的

But you don't know. I mean, you don't know how he got sick.|但是你也不知道, 我的意思是 你也不知道他为什么会病

Pretty standard question- "How sick is my child?" You couldn't answer.|非常典型的问题 '他病得有多重' 你都回答不了

I answered. You rattled off numbers- B.P., O2 sats.|我回答了 你只是列出数字, 血压, O2什么的

It's not what they need to know. What they need to know is the future. You got a Magic 8 ball?|这不是他们想听到的 他们想知道的是以后会怎么样 你手里握着神奇8球吗?

No, just eight years of medical training.|没有, 但我有8年的医疗经验

Look, I realize it's tough to break bad news to families.|听着, 我知道向病人家属说出坏消息是件很难的事

Not as tough as hearing it.|跟听坏消息比, 一点也不难

And I guess being the poor guy dying is the toughest of all?|我想你的意思是成为那个死人是最难的事?

No.|不

It's easier to die than to watch someone die.|自己死比看着别人死容易多了

[Cuddy] Well, we're checking the vents. It could be airborne.|呃, 我们正在查通风孔 有可能是空气传播的

Somebody get the sinks, too, and underneath them.|谁来清理一下水池, 还有下面

I'll get it.|我来

How many med students have you got swabbing the decks?|你找了多少个学生来刷台子?

What else are they gonna do? It's not like they're delivering babies.|他们还有别的事可干吗? 他们又不用去接生

You find anything yet? Uh, yeah.|发现什么没? 嗯, 当然

About half the antibacterial gel dispensers are empty or broken.|大概一半的抗菌嗜喱都是空的或是破的

That's bad, yet diagnostically completely insignificant.|那可不好, 虽然对医生的诊断结果不会有什么影响

Well, if the staff can't wash their hands, it's no wonder an infection has spread.|呃, 如果医生们不洗干净手, 传染病毫无疑问会出处扩散

Hey! Tie clip! Sorry?|嘿, 领带夹 什么?

We have an epidemic in this hospital, and your tie is becoming a petri dish.|这个医院里有传染病, 你的领带就快成为陪替氏培养皿了

Put on a tie clip or take the damn thing off.|用个领带夹 不然就干脆别带那破玩意儿

[Woman] Myjoints have been feeling all loose, and lately I've been feeling sick a lot.|最近我觉得我的关节都变松了 还经常觉得恶心

Maybe I'm over-training.|可能我运动过量了吧

I'm doing the marathon, like, 10 miles a day, but I can't seem to lose any weight.|我在跑马拉松, 大概每天10英里 但我都没觉得自己瘦了一点

Lift up your arms.|举起你的手臂

You have a parasite.|你身体里有个寄生虫

Like a tapeworm or something? Lie back and lift up your sweater.|象绦虫还是什么的? 躺下, 把毛衣掀上去一点

You can put your arms down.|可以把手放下了

Can you do anything about it? Only for about a month or so.|你有什么办法吗? 除非他只有大概一个月左右

After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple states.|超过一个月就是违法的 除了某些州

Illegal? But don't worry.|违法? 但是不用担心

Many women learn to embrace this parasite.|很多女人都会学会包容这个寄生虫

They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites.|他们给他起名字, 给他穿上小衣服 和其他寄生虫一起准备出去玩

- Playdates? - It has your eyes.|- 玩? - 你自己看看

But that's impossible.|但这不可能

Well, I assume you weren't getting your period.|呃, 我猜你的月经没来

Maybe that should have given you an inkling.|也许这能给你一点提示

But I'm on this birth control implant. Yeah, I know.|但是我有注射妊娠素(一种避孕方法) 是的, 我看见了

I saw the scar on your arm. And my doctor said I might not get any periods at all if it was working.|我看到你手上的疤 我的医生说如果有效的话, 我的月经就不会来

Mm-hmm. Interestingly enough, you also don't get any periods if it isn't working,|太有趣了, 如果无效的话, 你也没有月经

which is why you were supposed to get regular pregnancy tests.|这就是为什么你应该保证常规的生育测试

Oh! I'm gonna send a nurse in here to schedule your prenatal care.|哦! 我会叫个护士过来帮你安排产前检查

You're due in about five months, so start planning the shower.|你的预产期大概是5个月后 所以你现在就要开始准备洗礼了

Um, Doctor?|呃, 医生?

Please, me and my husband wanted to have a kid soon,|我和我丈夫确实想要一个小孩

but, oh, God,|但是, 哦, 上帝

like four months ago, we had this really big fight.|大概四个月前, 我们大吵了一架

He moved out. I did something stupid.|他搬出去了, 然后我做了一件蠢事

One-night stand? Ex-boyfriend.|一夜情? 前男友

Well, I'll schedule you a paternity test too.|恩, 我会再帮你安排一次亲子鉴定

I can't let my husband know.|我不能让我丈夫知道这件事

Does the old boyfriend look like your husband?|你的前男友和你丈夫长得像吗?

Yeah.|象

Then just have the kid. He'll never know.|那就生下这个孩子 他永远都不会知道

The most successful marriages are based on lies.|最成功的婚姻都是建立在说谎的基础上

You're off to a great start.|你要准备做一次伟大的尝试

Well, you look cheery. What's going on?|你的脸色不太好 怎么了?

The Hartig and Chen-Lupino babies, their kidneys are shutting down.|Hartig和Chen-Lupino的婴儿 他们的肾正在衰竭

And the urine tests show no casts.|尿检也没发现圆柱体

Which means the antibiotics are causing the kidney failure.|说明是抗生素导致肾衰竭

You're the nephrologist. Which one did it? We'll take 'em off that one.|这方面你是专家 哪种药使肾衰竭了? 停用那种药

- Don't tell me both vancomycin and aztreonam. - They both can cause this.|- 别说万古霉素和氨曲南都是 - 两种都会导致肾衰竭

There's no way to know which one it is. No test.|没办法知道到底是哪种, 不能作测试

We can't take 'em off the antibiotics though. They'll die of the infection.|我们不能停用抗生素 否则孩子们会死于感染的

If we leave them on both the antibiotics, they'll die of kidney failure.|如果两种抗生素都用, 他们会死于肾衰竭

So, we take our best guess then. Which drug's causing the kidney failure?|所以, 我们只能尽最大能力的猜测 哪种药更有可能导致肾衰竭?

It's like I said, it's always MRSA in hospitals. Take them off aztreonam.|我说过, 医院里到处都有MRSA 停用氨曲南

I still think it's the pseudomonas. I vote to take them off the vancomycin.|我还是觉得是假单胞菌感染 我选择停用万古霉素

There's no point in guessing.|所以猜测都没有任何意义了

Take one kid off vancomycin, the other off aztreonam.|一个孩子停用万古霉素 另一个停用氨曲南

- They have the same disease. You want to give them different treatments? - What the hell are you doing?|- 他们得同样病, 你却给他们不同的治疗方法? - 你到底在干什么?

- Therapeutic trial, to find the cause of the infection. - That's wrong.|- 治疗实验, 找出感染的原因 - 那是不对的

We have four sick kids at least.|我们这至少有四个婴儿生病

- Who knows how many more haven't started showing symptoms yet? - We have a duty to these two.|- 谁知道到底还有多少个婴儿还未出现早期的症状? - 我们得对这两个负责

If these two have different reactions, we'll know how to save the rest.|如果这两个婴儿有不同的反应, 我们就知道怎么去救其他的了

So you're condemning one of these kids to die based on random chance?|所以只是你随机的决定就给其中一个婴儿判了死刑?

I guess I am.|我想是的

[Babies Crying]

[Cuddy] So you're going to flip a coin?|你打算扔硬币吗?

That's how you decide which baby lives?|你就这样决定一个婴儿的生死?

Can I borrow a quarter?|可以借我一个吗?

Do you want to get sued, lose your license, House?|House, 你是不是想成为被告, 丢掉你的医生执照?

Well, generally I'd applaud that, but my job is to protect this hospital,|呃, 基本上我会拍手喝彩 因为我的工作就是保护这家医院

so I strongly advise you to come up with a medical rationale...|所以我强烈建议你最好能想出一个医学原理...

why baby '"A"should get medicine "X" and vice versa.|来决定婴儿"A"应该用"X"药, 而婴儿"B"用"Y"药

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there, slick. We didn't all go to law school.|哇, 哇, 哇, 哇  打住, Slick, 不是每个人都上过法律学校

Your advice is that I should use medical reasons to make medical decisions? Hmm, that's not gonna be as easy.|你觉得我应该用医学原理来做医学决定? 这可不是件容易的事

Any medical justification. It doesn't need to be a good one.|只要是医学上的理由 不一定得是好的理由

Well, "Hartig" sounds Jewish, so does aztreonam, so we'll take the Hartig kid off vancomycin.|呃, "Hartig" 听起来像个犹太人的名字 氨曲南也很像, 所以Hartig家的婴儿停用万古霉素

How's that?|这个理由怎么样?

- You can't experiment on babies. - Doctors experiment all the time.|- 你不能在婴儿身上作实验 - 医生无时无刻都在作实验

- On adults, with their consent. - Fine. I'll get the parents' consent.|- 那是在成人身上, 而且经过他们的允许 - 好, 我会得到他们父母的允许

Their informed consent. They have to know the other kid is getting a different treatment.|他们知情条件的充许 他们必须得知道另一个孩子在接受另外一种治疗

Sorry. Can't do that. It would be unethical for one patient to know about another patient's treatment.|对不起, 这我做不到 让一个病人知道另一个病人的治疗方法是不道德的事情

- They have a right to know. - If they know, they won't consent. That defeats the whole purpose.|- 他们有权力知道 - 如果他们知道, 他们就不会同意 这和我们要达到的目的背道而驰

That's their right.|那是他们的权力

Two more babies have just become symptomatic.|又有两个婴儿出现早期的症状

I defer to your legal wisdom.|我很尊重你的法律意识

Which takes precedence- six dying babies or a missing consent form?|但哪个更重要, 六个垂死的婴儿还是一份失踪的同意书?

You can't do it.|你不能这么做

Do what you think is best.|做你觉得最合适的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Your daughter's kidneys are shutting down.|您女儿的肾正在衰竭

Your son's kidneys are failing.|您儿子的肾正在衰竭

So we're going to take her off the aztreonam.|所以我们打算替她停用氨曲南

We're taking him off vancomycin.|我们要替他停用万古霉素

Uh, but what- what made her sick in the first place?|呃, 但到底一开始是什么导致她生病的?

- What do you think is causing it? - It seems to be a germ called pseudomonas.|- 你觉得原因是什么? - 应该是感染一种叫假单胞菌的细菌引起的

We think it's MRSA- Methicillin-resistant staph aureus.|我们觉得是感染了MRSA 耐药性金黄色葡萄球菌

It's a very resistant form of a very common bacteria.|一种非常耐药的普通病菌

We're hoping the aztreonam will clear it up.|我们希望用氨曲南可以清除它

Vancomycin is the best treatment for MRSA, so we're gonna keep giving it to her.|万古霉素是治疗MRSA最好的药 所以我们会一直用这种药

Is it gonna cure her?|能治好她吗?

Your child is very sick. You need to know that.|你必须清楚, 你的孩子病得非常重

This is a Hail Mary pass. It might cure her. It might not.|这就要看圣母玛丽亚的决定了 有可能治好, 也有可能治不好

So-So, that'll cure him?|那么, 那么, 能治好他吗?

We'll know in 24 hours if it's working.|如果有效的话, 24小时内我们就知道答案了

What did you tell them? I told them the truth.|你跟她们说了什么? 我告诉她们真相

They seemed relieved. Did you tell them how sick their son is?|她们看上去好像轻松了很多 你有告诉她们孩子病有多重吗?

I explained what was going on. Allison, their baby's dying.|我向她们解释怎么回事 Allison, 他们的孩子快要死了

If the parents weren't in tears by the time you left, you didn't tell them the truth.|如果你说完, 父母还没有泪流成河 你肯定没有说出真相

That's not how I see it. Do you want them blindsided?|我可不是这么想的 你想让她们蒙在鼓里?

Want them coming up and saying, "My God, my baby died. Why didn't you warn me?"|想看到她们跳起来说"上帝, 我的孩子死了, 你为什么不事先警告我?"

So now it's about worrying about them yelling at us? No.|那现在你在担心她们会对我们大喊大叫? 不

It's about getting them prepared for the likely death of their child.|我是说应该让他们做好心理准备 他们的孩子有可能会死

If their son dies tomorrow, you think they'll give a damn what I said to them today?|如果明天她们的儿子死了 你觉得她们还会在乎我今天对她们说了什么吗?

It's not gonna matter. They're not gonna care. Nothing's gonna be the same ever again.|不会有任何影响 她们根本就不会在乎, 因为一切都改变了

Just give those poor women a few hours of hope.|我只是给了这些可怜女人多几个小时的希望

Dr. House! Oh, no.|House医生 哦, 不

Dr. House, this is my husband, Charlie.|House医生, 这是我丈夫Charlie

Who told you where my office was?|是谁知道你我的办公室在哪的?

Jill, come on. He obviously doesn't want us bothering him.|Jill, 过来 很显然, 他不想我们俩个烦他

Ooh, I was trying to hide it.|哦, 我只是试着躲起来

Look, Doctor, this is about the mono that you said you thought I had.|医生, 我们来是想问问你上次说的我可能得单核细胞增多症的事

The mono? Yes.|单核细胞增多症? 是呀

You know, shouldn't Charlie be tested?|你看, 是不是Charlie也应该做个检查?

You know, the test. The blood test.|测试, 血液测试

Right.|对

Yeah, I'm sorry. L- I sometimes forget patients.|嗯, 对不起 我...我有时候不太记得病人

I thought you were this idiot who doesn't know how to use birth control.|我还以为你是那个不知道怎么避孕的傻蛋

I can't have mono. I don't even feel sick or anything.|我不可能有单核细胞增多症 我都没有觉得恶心还是什么的

That's very often the first sign.|刚开始的症状很有可能是这样

Call my office in the morning, and I'll schedule you for blood tests.|明天早上打电话到我办公室 我帮你安排血液测试

Thank you.|谢谢

I'm not even tired. Oh.|我都没觉得疲劳 哦

Find anything yet?|找到什么吗?

Oh, just some baby formula being stored under a sink with a dripping faucet.|哦, 只是一些婴儿用品阻住了滴水的水龙头

Tap water contamination. You thinking pseudomonas infection?|自来水污染 你觉得是假单胞菌传染?

I was. I wasted a couple of hours chasing it down.|我以为是 还花了几个小时去查个究竟

But, of course, the formula hasn't been anywhere near the babies.|但是, 当然, 婴儿用品反正就是不放在婴儿旁边

Huh. Whatever idiot stored them there-|呃, 不管是哪个白痴放在那...

All right, we'll figure it out. Just-Just calm down.|好了, 我们会查出来的 只是..冷静一点

I am calm. Let me know when you're gonna need it.|我很冷静 你需要的时候告诉我

Oh, come- I warned you.|哦, 你.. 我警告过你

I did that calmly.|我做得很冷静

Hey. Hi.|嘿 嗨

She any better?|她好点没?

Uh, her fever has been stable the last hour.|呃, 过去的一个小时, 她的发烧已经控制住了

We're not gonna make it, are we?|我们做不到的, 对不对?

Sorry?|对不起?

Me and Ethan.|我和Ethan

Our next-door neighbor,|我们的一个邻居

her little boy died in a car crash,|她的小儿子死于一场车祸

and she and her husband split up, like, four months after the funeral.|她和她丈夫分开了, 大约..葬礼后的四个月

It's just, uh, what always happens, right?|这就是, 呃...世事就是如此, 对吗?

Uh, what happens to patients after they leave the hospital, I don't know,|我不太清楚父母们离开医院后会发生什么事

but try not to get ahead of yourself.|但是尽量不要把以后的事情放到现在来想

[Alarm Beeping]

[Nurse] Dr. Chase, activity on the monitor.|Chase医生, 监视器很活跃

How long? I don't know. It just started.|有多久了? 我不知道, 刚刚开始

Pulse? Fluid, wide open.|脉搏? Fluid, 张开

Do we have an arterial line? Not yet.|有做动脉插管吗? 还没

Let's get a B.P.|量一下血压

You can't come in here. Is my baby dying?|你不能进来 我的孩子是不是快死了?

- Mrs. Hartig- - Is she dying? - Ma'am, you'll have to leave.|- Hartig太太 - 她是不是快死了? - 夫人,你必须离开

It's not your baby.|这不是你的孩子

Ventilate.|通风

B.P. 60 over 20.|血压 60-20

Heart rate's 180. Start the levophed.|心跳180. 准备复非他注射液

[Fast Beeping] Still dropping.|还在降

50 over 10.|50-10

I can't hold B.P., even with three pressors.|注射三支升高血压的针都不能维持血压

I'm losing pulse. [Monitors Beeping]|脉搏也没有了

V-fib.|心室纤维性颤动

Shut the blinds.|关上窗帘

Charging. Set.|充电 完成

Clear.|走开

Still V-fib.|还是心室纤维性颤动

Charging. Clear.|充电, 走开

Charging. Clear.|充电, 走开

[Foreman] Still V-fib.|还是心室纤维性颤动

Charging. Clear.|充电, 走开

- Charging. - Chase.|- 充电 - Chase

[Sustained Tone]

Time of death- 6:57 p.m.|死亡时间下午6:57

[Heart Monitor Shuts Off]

[House] The aztreonam doesn't work.|氨曲南没用

Double-cover all the other babies with vancomycin.|给其他的婴儿用双份的万古霉素

I'll do it.|我去做

[House] Cameron, tell the parents.|Cameron, 去通知孩子的父母

Tell them their child probably saved five lives.|告诉他们这个孩子有可能救了五个生命

- But Chase should- - Chase is busy.|- 但是Chase应该.. - Chase在忙着

You're the attending.|你是主治医生

Make sure she does her job.|保证她完成自己的工作

[No Audible Dialogue]

I asked you to make sure she does her job, not do it for her.|我叫你去保证她完成自己的工作 不是让你去帮她做

She froze up. She felt sorry for the parents, so she shut up.|她一句话都说不出来 她觉得对不起孩子的父母, 所以她什么都不说

You felt sorry for her, so you opened your mouth. She has a problem.|你觉得对她抱歉, 所以你替她开口 她有障碍

She needs to deal with it. If you hadn't bailed her out, she would have done it.|她得学会处理 如果你不去帮她, 她早就做到了

Great. Then she wouldn't have slept for two weeks.|行, 那她就不会连睡两个星期

Maybe she should be thinking about a different specialty.|也许她应该考虑换个不同的职业

Lab work? Research?|劳工咨询委员会? 做研究?

- Yeah, what is it? - The Hartig baby- she's getting sicker too.|- 嗯, 什么事? - Hartig家的婴儿, 病也更严重了

The vancomycin isn't working either.|万古霉素也不起作用

Vancomycin doesn't kill it. Aztreonam doesn't kill it.|万古霉素杀不死它 氨曲南也杀不死它

What the hell is this?|到底是什么东西呢?

It's a superbug. It could be V.R.S.A.|是个超级病菌 有可能是耐万古霉素的金黄色葡萄球菌(V.R.S.A)

There's only been two reported cases ever in the United States.|在全美国也只有两例

One of the kids, the Hausen baby, had a skin rash.|其中一个孩子, Hausen家的婴儿 有皮肤疹

It could be scalded-skin syndrome, which would be a sign of V.R.S.A. Then these kids are dead.|有可能是烫伤样皮肤综合症 是耐万古霉素的金黄色葡萄球菌的症状之一 然后这些孩子死了

This is our fault.|是我们的错

Doctors overprescribing antibiotics.|医生用抗生素过量

Got a cold? Take some penicillin.|感冒了? 用青霉素

Sniffles? No problem. Have some azithromycin.|流鼻水了? 没问题 用阿红霉素

Is that not working anymore? Well, got your levaquin.|都不起作用了? 好, 给你左氟沙星

Antibacterial soaps in every bathroom.|每个洗手间都有抗菌的肥皂

They'll be adding vancomycin to the water supply soon.|很快会往我们的供水系统里添加万古霉素

We bred these superbugs.|是我们培育了这些超级病菌

They're our babies, and they're all grown up,|他们是我们的孩子 他们在一天天的长大

and they've got body piercings and a lot of anger.|而且他们已经承受过身体穿刺的痛苦 和很多很多的愤怒

On the other hand, maybe antibiotics had nothing to do with it.|另一方面, 也许跟抗生素无关

Did you notice how low his B.P. Was at the end, even with three pressors?|你有没有注意到最后就算用了三只升高血压的针 婴儿的血压还是降到很低?

Heart damage?|心脏受损?

Go home. There's nothing more you can do tonight.|回家吧, 今晚你们什么也做不了

Baby Boy Chen-Lupino.|男婴Chen-Lupino

Time of death- 6:57 p.m., Thursday, December 2, 2004.|死亡时间2004年12月2日,星期四下午6:57

This is a cross section of the Chen-Lupino boy's myocardium.|这是Chen-Lupino心肌的横截面

Fibrosis, lymphocytic infiltrates.|纤维化, 淋巴球渗透

There was no sign of lymphocytosis in the blood tests.|血液测试没发现有淋巴球增多的迹象T

Yes, well, we all had plenty of good reasons to think bacterial.|是的, 呃, 我们有一万个理由去认为是细菌感染引起的

Nobody is scolding you.|不是责备你们

Unfortunately, all those clever reasons were wrong.|不幸的是, 所有这些聪明的原因都是错的

It is a virus infecting their hearts.|是病毒感染了他们的心脏

Then we're screwed. We can't chase down a virus.|我们现在玩完了, 我们没办法去追踪一个病毒

There's a thousand possibilities. We could run gels, antibody tests.|有上千种的可能性 我们可以做凝胶, 抗体测试.

[Foreman] A thousand of them? The kids don't have enough blood.|几千个测试? 婴儿的血都不够用

Chase, you're the intensivist. How many could we do before we risk exsanguinating the kids?|Chase, 你是加护病房专科医师 我们冒险抽孩子的血之前, 你觉得我们最多可以做多少个测试?

You're talking vials, not stick tests? I wouldn't take more than five or six.|你是说用瓶子里的血而不是抽血? 我想大概五到六个吧

Okay, so we have to narrow the thousand viruses down to six.|好, 我们现在把几千个病毒缩小为6个

Now, the autopsy's shown us what the virus does.|尸体解剖的结果已经告诉我们病毒都干了些什么

So, let's go. What do we know?|所以, 现在开始 我们知道的有什么?

That ribavirin and acyclovir don't knock it out.|三唑核甘和阿昔洛韦都没起作用

- Cross out the herpes viruses. - Also adenovirus.|- 排除了疱疹病毒 - 还有腺病毒

What else? What else? Keep talking!|还有什么? 还有什么? 继续说

Well, i-it only seems to hit children.|呃, 看起来这种病毒只攻击儿童

- The mothers aren't sick, so- - [Foreman] No toxoplasmosis, no rubella.|- 母亲们都没病, 所以- - 不是弓形体病, 不是风疹

Cross out the entire TORCH syndrome.|排除所有的胎盘感染综合症

- You didn't find any lung damage? - No.|- 没发现任何肺部损伤? - 没有

- None of the paramyxoviridae. - Cardiac scarring, people.|- 不是副黏液病毒 - 注意心脏上疤痕累累

C.M.V.|细胞巨化病毒(C.M.V.)

Enteroviruses too, I think.|还有肠道病毒

[House] Eleven. Influenza A.|埃可病毒 11 A型流感

Flu A.|A型流感

Yes?|然后呢?

And?|还有?

I'm putting R.S.V. Down as a yes.|把呼吸道合胞病毒放到'是'里

That makes eight.|现在有8个了

- Eight vials of blood is pushing it. - Pushing it? Well, we love that.|- 随便挤点血就够8个血液测试了 - 挤点血? 呃, 这样更好

Get the antibody kits, start testing the sick kids.|准备抗体测试工具 开始给病重的孩子做测试

All right, I'll look into whether there are any antivirals for these eight.|好的, 我去查查是否有这八个病毒的抗滤过性病毒药

Wait a second. The kids on the floor who didn't get sick- are any of them still in the hospital?|等会儿 那些在同一层楼里没得病的婴儿还在医院里吗?

They got moved to the fifth floor, but they're probably all checked out by now.|他们都搬到5楼去了 但现在应该都办出院手续了

No, the Limpert boy had a bit of jaundice. He's checking out today.|不, Limpert家的孩子有点黄疸 他今天出院

I want to test his blood too. Why?|去给他做一下血液测试 为什么?

Because we need all the information we can get.|因为我们需要所有能收集到的资料

The healthy kid can be our control group.|健康的孩子可以作为我们的控制组

I'll just tell his parents he can't check out because he has the smallpox.|我去告诉他父母因为有天花他今天不能出院

[Woman On P.A.] Stephen Morgan, contact Hospital Administration.|Stephen Morgan, 请与医院行政部联系

[Woman On P.A.] Dr. Paul to the Recovery Room.|Paul医生请到康复室

[Crying]

All done. All done.|好了, 好了

What did we get?|结果怎样?

Well, the sick babies all tested positive for echovirus 11.|呃, 生病的婴儿的测试结果显示埃可病毒11阳性

Great. And C.M.V., and parvovirus B-19.|很好 还有细胞巨化病毒和细小病毒B-19

- Three viruses? - But what's weirder, the healthy kid we tested,|- 3种病毒? - 但奇怪的是, 健康婴儿的测试结果也是

he's positive for echovirus 11 and C.M. V. Antibodies as well.|埃可病毒 11, 细胞巨化病毒和细小病毒B-19阳性

They're infants.|他们是婴儿

They have their mother's blood, their mother's antibodies.|他们有母亲的血, 有母亲的抗体

So we've just learned nothing? Uh-uh.|所以等于什么都没发现? 没错

We have half the picture. The healthy kids survived because their mothers' antibodies saved them.|我们至少了解了一半 健康的婴儿没感染病毒是因为有他们妈妈的抗体

If the mom had C.M.V. In the past, she'd have the antibodies for C.M.V. The kid would be immune from it.|如果妈妈得过细胞巨化病毒, 之前她肯定有注射过细胞巨化病毒的抗体 这个婴儿就会对C.M.V.免疫

So, we test the sick kids' moms for echovirus, C.M.V. And parvovirus.|所以, 我们测试生病婴儿的妈妈是否有埃可病毒 细胞巨化病毒和细小病毒

And whichever they don't have the antibodies for, that's what's killing their kids.|如果他们缺少其中一种抗体, 那他们的孩子就是因此致命的

I'll test the mothers.|我去测试妈妈们

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

[Woman On P.A.] Dr. Kent's office, one. Dr. Kent's office, one.|Kent的办公室, 1 Kent的办公室, 1

[Beeping]

[Foreman] Echovirus 11.|埃可病毒 11

It's an enterovirus. It lodges in the intestinal tract.|是一种肠道病毒 寄宿在肠壁上

Enteroviruses cause diarrhea and flu-like symptoms in adults, maybe a rash,|肠道病毒会导致成人腹淀和类似流感的症状 也许还有皮疹

but for newborns, it can be deadly.|但如果新生儿感染这种病毒, 很有可能致命

It's damaging her heart.|它会侵噬他的心脏

Well, is there anything you can do?|恩, 那你们有办法吗?

Viruses are more difficult to treat than bacterial infections.|病毒比细菌感染更难对付

We still haven't found a cure for the common cold.|我们到现在都没有找到方法治愈普通感冒

So, you mean there's no vaccine or-|那么, 你的意思是没有疫苗或...

There's a company in Pennsylvania developing an antiviral.|宾夕法尼亚州有一家公司开发了一种抗滤过性病毒药

It got positive results in a lab setting.|实验室的测试证明有效

We managed to get our hands on it.|我们正在尽力拿到这种药

Imagine not being able to touch your own baby.|想像一个不能亲自摸自己的孩子是什么感觉

Can I get your guys' help with something? Sure.|你们能进来帮个忙吗? 当然

Your daughter, her- Maxine.|你们的女儿, 她.. Maxine

That's her name- Maxine.|是她的名字, 叫Maxine

We need someone to hold Maxine up off the bed while the nurse changes her sheet.|护士给Maxine换床单的时候 需有有个人帮忙把她抱起来

Sure. Okay.|当然, 好的

[Crying] Shh, shh, shh.|嘘,嘘,嘘

Look at you. Hi.|看看你, 嗨

Hold still.|抱住

[Crying Continues] That's it.|好了

Hi. Easy. Shh.|嗨, 别哭了, 嘘..

There you go.|换好了

[Elevator Bell Dings]

Hey, Foreman.|嘿, Foreman

Got a minute?|有空吗?

So, pulmonary resistance has stabilized for the two kids, but, uh, B.P.'s still-|两个婴儿的肺部抵抗已经稳定下来 但是, 呃..血压还是..

No news then. How's Cameron?|就是没什么进展了 Cameron怎么样?

Dr. Cameron? Sure.|Cameron医生? 当然

Let's start with her and then move on to all the other Camerons we know.|先从她开始说, 然后再聊聊我们认识的其他Camerons

I'm sorry. I'm just not used to you asking about someone's well-being.|对不起 我只是不习惯你会问候别人

I can understand how the question would surprise you.|我可以理解这个问题把你吓坏了

I don't quite get how it would confuse you. [Elevator Bell Dings]|但不是很明白你怎么会觉得迷惑

Why do you wanna know? Why do you wanna know why I want to know?|你为什么想知道? 你为什么想知道我想知道的事?

Just curious. Me too.|只是好奇 我也是

You don't get curious.|你不是一个好奇的人

I'm the most curious man in the world. Not about trivialities.|我是世界上最好奇的人 但不是对凡人琐事好奇

Well, then this must not be trivial.|呃, 那这一定不是琐事

How is Cameron handling everything?|Cameron处理事情怎么样?

Just fine.|还不错

Great. Glad we talked.|很好, 很高兴跟你谈话

Your husband is definitely the source of your mono.|我可以肯定是你丈夫是导致你觉得疲劳的原因

Oh. Wow!|哦, 哇

Oh, thank God.|哦, 感谢上帝

Wow. I'm gonna be a mom.|哇, 我要作妈妈了

Whoa! [Chuckling]|哇

Thank you so much. I gotta get you a gift or something.|十分感谢 我要送你一份礼物什么的

Sometimes the best gift is the gift of never seeing you again.|有时候最好的礼物是不要再见到你

Okay. All right.|哦, 好吧

But, Dr. House, you've been so awesome.|但是, House医生, 你真是太酷了

I mean, I really totally trust you.|我的意思是, 我真的, 完全相信你

Do you think you- No.|你觉得你.. 不

Could do the prenatal- No.|可以做我的产前... 不

Or deliver the baby? That would be "no."|或者替我接生这个孩子? 答案是'不'

Okay.|好吧

[Sighs]

Wow.|哇

Chase, take a look at this.|Chase, 过来看看

Oh, God. It's good news.|哦, 上帝, 是好消息

No. It's great.|不, 是非常好的消息

[Sighs]

[Chuckles] Thank you.|谢谢

[Chuckling]

Hi. She's doing great.|嗨, 她很好

Hi, little girl.|嗨, 小朋友

Hello.|你好

They all gone? Hartigs are checking out right now.|他们都走了? Hartigs夫妇正在办出院手续

You look tired. Thanks.|你看上去很疲惫 多谢

It's no wonder. You've had a hard time the last couple of days.|过去的几天确实挺难熬的

And you haven't?|你不觉得吗?

Not like you.|没你那么难

Anyone who's that awkward...|任何一个出现象你那样的尴尬状况的人...

either has no experience with death or too much,|不是对死亡没有经验就是经历过太多了

and I'm pretty sure it's not the former.|我非常肯定你不是前者

Chase told me about that idea you had, the parents holding the baby.|Chase告诉我是你想出来让父母抱着孩子的想法

Where'd you get that?|怎么想出来的?

Did you lose someone?|你失去过亲人吗?

Did you lose a baby?|是失去一个婴儿吗?

You can be a real bastard.|你真是个混蛋

[Elevator Bell Dings]

Unfinished business?|工作还没结束?

I'm in the haystack.|我在海底捞针

Ah, because now you know you're looking for a needle.|啊, 因为你现在终于知道要找的是根针了

Right.|对

If I tell you to let it go, it won't make any difference, will it?|如果我告诉你算了吧, 也不会有任何区别的, 对不对?

Enteroviruses are spread by humans.|肠道病毒是通过人群散播的

Fecal or oral usually.|一般是排泄物或者口对口

It could be respiratory secretions though.|虽然也有可能是呼吸道分泌物

So Cuddy got stool samples from the whole staff. Just wait till they come back.|所以Cuddy收集了所有人的粪便 只是等他们回来

That won't do it. Why not?|那也没用 为什么没用?

The shedder, whoever he is, he's so virulent, he must have been symptomatic.|散播者, 不管他是谁 他身体里的病毒非常强, 所以他一定会有症状

Cuddy would have noticed him. Hmm.|Cuddy应该会注意到他的 恩

And the babies didn't share any common personnel.|婴儿们没有共用任何私人物品

- That's what's weird. - Yeah, yeah. That's what's weird.|- 那正是奇怪的地方 - 是呀, 是呀, 那就是奇怪的地方

[Woman On P.A.] Transition Team to O.R. 2.|交接队伍请到O.R. 2.

Transition Team to O.R. 2.|交接队伍请到O.R. 2.

[Wheezy Coughing]

Can I help you?|我可以帮你什么吗?

You saved my life. I just ran some tests.|你救了我的命 我只是做了一些测试

Your will and determination are what saved your life.|是你自己的意志和决心救了你的命

I know who I am now. Yes, you do.|现在我知道我是谁了 是的, 你知道了

And I know who I am as well.|我也知道我是谁了

Naomi, I love you.|Naomi, 我爱你

Hey, seriously, man. You're not supposed to be here.|嘿, 说真的, 伙计 你不应该在这里

I'm performing a delivery. You are?|我在接生 真的?

A patient whose prenatal care I've been handling.|我刚刚接手了一个病人的产前检查

I just took her on a couple of minutes ago.|几分钟之前刚刚替她检查过

Of course, I'll need one of you two guys to supervise.|当然, 我需要你们中的一个给我点指导

When's she due? Late March.|预产期是什么时候? 3月底

That's five months from now.|那是5个月之后

Thank God these chairs are comfortable.|感谢上帝这些椅子太舒服了

That's some bad hat, Harry.

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频