首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd22/22
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
27
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:24633次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- I gotta go. - No, no. He'll be here.|- 我要走了 - 不 不 他会来的

- I'm sure he's just running a little late. - He's canceled two exams. He's not gonna--|- 我相信他只是迟了点 - 他取消了两场检查  他不会—

He's scared of you. Sure.|他怕你 没错

The ex-boy toy. Yeah, that makes sense.|前男友玩具 是的 我能理解

- He wasn't scared before. - Right.|- 他以前不害怕的 - 没错

You think being afraid of me is a symptom of a serious ailment?|你认为害怕我是 一种严重疾病的症状?

Sudden mood swings, infantile regression, abdominal pain.|突然的心情变化 幼稚心态回归 腹部疼痛

He's passed out twice. Yeah, I think it might be a medical problem.|昏过去两次 是的 我想那可能是医学的问题

- He's 20 minutes late. I'm out of here. - Please.|- 他迟了20分钟 我要走了 - 拜托

He'll be here. Why?|他会来的 为什么?

Because he loves you and does everything he's told?|因为他爱你 并会做你所说的一切?

Because I didn't tell him you'd be here.|因为我没告诉他你会来

- He likes to see. - Yes, he does.|- 他喜欢观察 - 是的 他喜欢的

Stace?

- What's going on? - Hey.|- 怎么了? - 嗨

Hi. I'm Greg House. You must be Matt.|你好 我是Greg House 你一定是Matt

- Mark. - Mark Warner. Don't get up.|- Mark. - Mark Warner 不用起来

Sorry. Parent conferences. Hi. It's okay.|抱歉 家长会 嗨 没关系

- Wow. Greg House. - Yeah. Wow.|- 哇 Greg House - 耶 哇

No, I haven't been avoiding you. I just didn't want to waste your time.|不 我从来都没有躲避你 我只是不想浪费你的时间

The other doctors checked me out. They said it was just stress.|其他的医生检查了我 他们说这只是压力

- College season. Kids, parents-- They're all over me. - Makes sense to me.|- 大学季节 孩子 家长 全都靠我 - 我能理解

- Greg. - What do you want me to do? - You said you'd check him out.|- Greg - 你想要我做什么? - 你说你会检查他

He says he's healthy. What's to check out?|他说他很健康 要检查什么呢?

Sorry for the mix-up, but I'm glad you two got a chance to catch up.|抱歉有点误会 但我很高兴你们俩有机会见见面

- Looks like you're having fun. - Oh, he's good.|- 你们好像玩得很开心 - 哦 他真棒

If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything.|如果你可以伪装真诚 你就可以伪装所有的事

- I can't tell you how much I like your fella. - Yeah, me too.|- 我都没法说我有多么喜欢你老公 - 是的 我也一样

You know, I thought you'd be all sarcastic.|你知道吗 我觉得你很讽刺

Bitter, you know, because Stacy married me.|妒忌  你知道的 因为Stacy嫁给了我

We should do things together. Maybe throw a ball around or something. Guy stuff.|我们应该一起做点事 扔扔球或是什么 男人的事情

- We could go for a run together. - Ah! It's Oscar Wilde.|- 我们可以一起去跑步 - 哈! Oscar Wilde(奥斯卡 王尔德)

Wow. This pissing contest is really turning me on.|哇 这种互相捅刀子的比赛真让我兴奋

He needs to go to the hospital. Here's to women.|他该去医院 为女人干杯

Can't live with 'em, you can't kill 'em and tell the neighbors they're stripping in Atlantic City.|不能没有她们 你不能杀掉她们并告诉邻居 她们在亚特兰大市里被切成碎片

Damn straight.|实话

- I'm definitely taller. - I have more hair.|- 我肯定更高 - 我有比较多的头发

And I think that-- Whoa.|我认为-哇啊

Mark?

- Someone call 911 for a wagon to Princeton Plainsboro? - Gar鏾n!|- 谁拨911要接人 到Princeton Plainsboro的? - 伙计!

- What happened? - It's okay, ladies and gentlemen. Nothing to worry about.|- 发生了什么事? - 没事  先生们女士们 没有什么好担心的

- Unless you had the veal. - You dosed him.|- 除非你要了小牛肉 - 你给他下了药

I told you I'd check him out. I was a little worried they were gonna get here before he passed out.|我告诉过你我会检查他的 我只是有点担心他们会在他昏倒之前到这儿

Would have been tougher to get him to drink.|会很难让他喝酒

I'll give you a ride. We can talk.|我来开车 我们可以谈谈

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

A tummy ache, cranky-- no apparent source.|腹痛 暴躁 没有明显的原因

Any thoughts?|有什么想法吗?

Foreman, you're gonna contribute, or are you too tired from stealing cars?|Foreman 你要贡献一点 还是你因为偷车太累了?

- I'm being House. It's funny. - I know. You made milk come out of my nose.|- 我在装House 很有趣 - 我知道 你弄的牛奶从我鼻子里出来了

Morning. You guys got the file. What's wrong?|早上好 你们拿到文件了吗 怎么了?

Previous tests revealed nothing that would cause abdominal pain or the mood swings.|之前的测试没有显示任何 会引起腹痛或情绪不稳定的原因

Then we're done. What do you think? Ball game? Zoo?|那么我们完成了 你觉得呢? 球赛? 动物园?

- I don't care. I just want to hang with you guys. - What about drugs?|- 我不在乎 我只想和你们混在一起 - 药物呢?

His tox screen on admission showed a massive amount of chloral hydrate.|他的毒理检验显示大量的水合氯醛

Yeah. Sorry. That was me.|是的 抱歉 那是我

I had to dope him up to get him in here.|我不得不把他药翻然后带到这儿

Guy doesn't think he's sick. Who does?|那家伙都不认为自己病了 谁这么认为?

His wife. The woman you used to live with.|他的妻子 那个曾经和你生活过的女人

That's her Indian name. On her driver's license it's Stacy.|那是她的印第安名字 在她的驾照上是Stacy

I assume you have a point.|我猜你有点意见

You believe her over the patient himself. That's why we're taking this case.|你相信她超过病人本身 这就是为什么我们会接这个案子

The truth? I hear voices all the time telling me to do stuff.|真相? 我一直听到有声音告诉我要做些事

- It's crazy, huh? - What happened to "everybody lies"?|- 这很疯狂 对吧? - 不是说"每个人都撒谎"吗?

I was lying.|我撒谎了

Do the things-- the blah, blah, blah, blah. All that stuff the other docs did.|做那种事—胡说 胡说 胡说 胡说 其他医生做的所有事情

If that's negative, ultrasound his belly.|如果没有结果 给他的腹部做超声波

If that's negative, C.T. his abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast.|如果那是阴性的  用电脑X线断层扫瞄(CT)他的腹部 和肾盂 对比一下

- Did I miss anything? - Kitchen sink.|- 我忘记了什么吗? - 厨房的水槽

Well, we could certainly give that-- Oh, you minx!|好吧 我们可以给- 哦 你这个混蛋!

What you're thinking is, you're going to save him, be a hero and win her back.|你在想的是 你要救他 然后做个英雄把她赢回来

It's always impressive, that level of twisted narcissism.|那种扭曲的自恋水平真是令人印象深刻

She's married. Big clue I lost the game.|她结婚了 很明显我输掉了游戏

You can't be within 50 feet of Stacy Warner.|你不能出现在距离Stacy Warner 50英尺以内的地方

Thought she wanted me to treat him.|是她要我去治疗他

Treat the husband, stay away from the wife.|治疗丈夫 远离妻子

But what if they get close to each other? What do I do then?|如果他们靠近彼此呢? 我该怎么做?

Hey. You have to treat this like a regular case.|Hey 你要把这当成是平常的案子

Be yourself-- cold, uncaring, distant.|做你自己- 冷漠 不关心 疏远

Please, don't put me on a pedestal.|拜托 不要把我当作一个理想的人

We C.T.'d your abdomen. Nothing that would explain the stomach pain.|我们给你的腹部做了CT 没有什么可以解释你的腹痛

- What's the next move? - Leaving.|- 下一步呢? - 离开

How many more tests do I need?|我还需要多少的检验?

How many more doctors need to clear me before we can get back to our life?|在我们恢复我们的正常生活前 还需要多少的医生检查我?

- Just one. - House.|- 只有一个 - House

It must be awkward being treated by a man who used to be involved with your wife.|让一个曾经和你妻子有关系的人治疗你是件让人尴尬的事

It's awkward being in a hospital when there's nothing wrong with me.|在我并没有任何病的时住在医院里才是让人尴尬的

M.R.A.'s were clean, which means he's probably fine.|磁共振分析仪(M.R.A.)结果正常 这表明他可能是健康的

He doesn't seem paranoid. He shows no signs of--|没有偏执症状 没有迹象表征-

No. It means we have no idea what's wrong with him.|不 这表示我们还不知道他的问题是什么

Ben Goldstein says his schedule's locked. He can't do it before tomorrow.|Ben Goldstein 说他的日程被排满了 最早也得明天才行

No. Today. Call him, tell him I'll make it work.|不 就今天  打电话给他 告诉他我解决的

You're cutting him open?|你要把他切开?

Oh, hold it. There's no need for exploratory surgery.|哦 等一下 没必要做探查性手术

Dr. Cameron has a diagnosis.|Cameron医生已经有了诊断

No, I just think it's premature and maybe irresponsible...|不 我只是觉得在我们知道他的确病了之前...

to do exploratory surgery before we know he's actually sick.|做探查性手术太急了 而且是不负责任的

No, it's "premature" to put him on a list for hospice care.|不 把他列在临终关怀的名单上才“太早”了

And it's "maybe irresponsible" to imply my actions are not rationally supported.|暗示我的行动没有道理才是“不负责任的”

All we have is his wife-- Who says his stomach hurts.|我们有的只是她的妻子- 说他的肚子痛

Works for me. The patient doesn't even think he's sick. Why would he consent to--|我相信这个 病人并不认为他病了 他为什么会同意-

His wife's a lawyer. She's very convincing.|他的妻子是个律师 她很会劝说别人

Call Goldstein. Surgery is on.|通知Goldstein  准备手术

Retract.|缩进

Insert.|插入

Leslie versus Leslie seems to be right on point,|Leslie对Leslie 好像到了重点

but I'm sure they're going to try to distinguish it by--|但我确定他们要区别它用-

Sorry. They'll try to distinguish it relying on the minority opinion.|抱歉 他们会设法靠少数的意见来辨别

Double milk, no sugar.|双份牛奶 不加糖

I like sugar now.|我现在喜欢加糖了

Some people would be annoyed by that.|有些人不喜欢那个

You know why people sit in waiting rooms? This is gonna be good.|你知道人们为什么坐在等待室吗? 好戏来了

People think the closer they're sitting to the operating room, the more they care.|人们认为他们坐得离手术室越近 证明他们关心得越多

That's why I'm here. I'm not moving until everybody sees me.|那就是我在这儿的原因 在每个人看到我之前我是不会动的

Are you doing anybody besides Mark?|除了Mark你还和其他人上过床吗?

It's a medical question. Because if I am, his paranoia isn't paranoia.|这是医学上的问题 因为如果是我 他的偏执并不是偏执

It's a justified response and therefore not a legitimate symptom.|这是个合理的反映 而不是一个可疑的症状

Knew you'd understand.|知道你会明白的

On the other hand, if it was really just a medical question, you would have sent one of your people.|另一方面 如果这真的只是一个医学上的问题 你就会派你们中的一个人

Why just push my buttons when you can push theirs too?|你可以使唤他们 为什么直接来找我?

Hey, Dr. Mandingo, go ask the wife if she's been messin' around.|嗨 Mandingo医生  去问问那个妻子 她是否在外面乱搞

But you're asking because if I am... unfaithful,|但你在问 因为如果我是... 不忠诚的

I might sleep with you.|我可能会和你上床

The answer's no. I don't sleep around. Make sure you note that in his file.|答案是没有 我没有到处乱搞 确定你在档案里记下了这个

Mrs. Warner.|Warner女士

The surgery went well. He's in Recovery. You can see him now.|手术进行得很顺利 他在恢复当中 你现在就可以去看他了

Goldstein found nothing but a distended bladder.|Goldstein 没找到什么 但有个膨胀的气泡

Neurogenic bladder isn't causing the pain.|神经性膀胱功能障碍 不会引起疼痛

It also doesn't cause personality changes.|也不会引起人格的变化

On the other hand, it would completely account for Cameron's diagnosis.|另一方面 它可能完全解释了Cameron的诊断

The patient's completely healthy.|病人是完全健康的

Get me the video of the surgery.|给我手术的带子

Dr. Mandingo, you're needed at the plantation house.|Mandingo医生 plantation医院需要你

Well, don't everybody talk at once.|好吧 不要所有人一起说

There's nothing there.|那什么都没有

Stop looking at the suspiciously empty bottle and look at the screen.|停止看那令人怀疑的空瓶子 看看屏幕

Here's why I get the big bucks.|这才是为什么我拿了这多钱

This is nothing.|这什么都没有

An enhanced version of nothing.|一个对什么都没有的强化

This... is the problem.|这... 就是问题

- Unbelievable. - Tremors in the muscle fiber.|- 难以置信 - 肌纤维震颤

That's not peristalsis.|那不是蠕动

- That's abdominal epilepsy. - Means there's some sort of neurological problem.|- 那是腹部癫痫症 - 表示着有什么神经上的问题

A time bomb in his brain.|他脑袋里的一个定时炸弹

I forget. Who said it was nothing?|我忘了 谁说那什么也没有的?

I saw a very small, diffuse abnormality in the brain waves. Probably white matter.|我看到脑波里看到微小的弥散性反常 可能是脑白质

Means his axonal nerves are dying.|意味着他的神经轴突在死亡

Explains the neurogenic bladder. Enough nerves die, he dies.|解释了神经性膀胱功能障碍 够多的神经死了 他也就死了

Global axonal nerve death.|大范围神经轴突死亡

Likely causes are encephalitis or Alzheimer's.|可能的原因是脑炎或是阿尔茨海默氏病 (注:阿尔茨海默氏病 老年痴呆)

Early onset Alzheimer's. The worst.|阿尔茨海默氏病越早发作 会越糟

He won't die right away. He'll just want to.|他不会马上死亡 但他会想立刻就死

I'll check the blood for Alzheimer's protein markers.|我会检查血样的阿尔茨海默氏症的蛋白质指标

Last I heard, Alzheimer's had a genetic component. Did the patient have parents?|我听说阿尔茨海默氏病 有遗传的成分 病人有父母吗?

Parents died in a car crash. No history of dementia.|父母在车祸中死亡 没有痴呆的历史

Send C.S.F. for C.B.C. and viral serologies to rule out encephalitis...|把脑脊液(C.S.F.)送去做全血图(C.B.C.)检测 还有病毒血清 排除脑炎...

and get tau proteins to check for Alzheimer's.|拿Tau蛋白 去核对阿尔茨海默氏病

And this still feels a little light.|我还是觉得这有点轻

I took a complete medical history. Check out their house. Take Sparky with you.|我问了一份完整的病历 检查他们家 带上Sparky

- They live in Short Hills. Two hours away. - You can expense the tolls.|- 他们住在Short Hills 两个小时的路程 - 你可以报销费用

You're not interested in a medical history.|你对病历并不感兴趣

You're a Peeping Tom trying to spy on your ex.|你是一个偷窥者 想要窥视你的前女友

Her secret diary-- That's the main thing.|她的秘密日记- 主要的目标

But as long as you're there, take a peek in the medicine cabinet.|但是既然你去了 瞥一下药柜

Check for toxins, heavy metals-- anything that might explain this other than encephalitis or Alzheimer's.|检查毒素  重金属- 任何除了脑炎和阿尔茨海默氏病 可以解释这个的

And get receipts for the tolls.|还有拿到开销的收据

Making lunch? I assume that's for Mark.|做午餐? 我想那是Mark的

We know about his parents. What about further back?|我们知道他的父母 那更早的呢?

Grandparents, uncles, aunts. How was their health? Greg hates fishing.|祖母 伯父 伯母 他们的健康状况呢? Greg讨厌钓鱼

He's got a theory.|他已经有了推测

Most likely candidate right now is Alzheimer's.|现在最大的可能是阿尔茨海默氏病

No. There's been no memory loss.|不 他并没有失忆

I mean, he forgets where he left his keys, but who doesn't?|我的意思是 他忘记他把钥匙放在哪儿了 但是谁不会呢?

Any family history?|任何的家庭病史?

Of... whacked-outness?|意识不正常?

His sister voted for Nader, twice. That's about it.|他的妹妹投了Nader 两次 就那些了

You were with House when it happened-- to his leg?|当事情发生- 他的腿 你和House在一起?

Oh.|哦

You're interested in him.|你对他有兴趣

We went on one date.|我们约过一次会

It didn't go very well.|进行得并不好

Our first date didn't either. I was never gonna see him again. A week later, I moved in.|我们的第一次约会也不好 我就没有再去见他了 一周后 我搬了进来

Five years. What would you like to know?|5年 你要知道什么?

What was he like before his leg?|在他的腿这样以前他是怎样的人?

Pretty much the same.|差不多一样

He's clear. No Alzheimer's.|他是健康的 不是阿尔茨海默氏病

Yeah, that's what I figured.|是的 那正如我想的

Serious mountain bike. Hasn't been used in a while though.|高级越野自行车 但有一阵没有用过了

He switched to yoga. Brand-new yoga mat and tape.|他换成了瑜珈 崭新的瑜珈垫和磁带

Man's getting older. Or it might indicate back pain.|人变老了 或者显示有背痛

Wife would have mentioned it. Yoga's good for picking up the ladies too.|妻子应该提过了 瑜珈对女士恢复精神也很有用

Not when you do it in your own home.|不是在自己家做的时候

Change could be just a change, not a symptom.|改变可能只是个改变 并不是一个症状

Chase.

"Dear 'House' boys, a snack for your highly illegal search.|"亲爱的'House' 的孩子们 为了你们违法搜查准备的一餐

Hope you like oatmeal raisin. Love, Stacy".|希望你们喜欢燕麦葡萄干饼 爱你们的 Stacy"

Whoa. In a desk drawer, hidden in the back under some papers.|哇 在抽屉里 藏在里面一些纸张的下面

Secret stash.|秘密存货

Amphetamines. Regular use could lead to neurotoxicity.|安非他命 经常使用会造成神经中毒

Explains the axonal nerve damage and the personality issues.|解释了神经轴突的损坏 还有人格的问题

On the other hand, "Prescribed to W. Brown".|另一方面 "开药给W. Brown"

Fake name. Fake prescription.|假名 假处方

Could be, but the prescribing doc, his name's real.|可能是 但开药的医生 他的名字是真的

This guy's just had his license pulled for writing illegal prescriptions to high school kids.|这个人刚刚因为给高校学生 写违法的药方被吊销执照

Mark's a high school guidance counselor.|Mark是高校的指导顾问

And Mr. Brown's birth date makes him 17 years old.|还有Mr. Brown生日意味着他才17岁

Do you think maybe these were confiscated by a high school guidance counselor?|你认为这些是高校的指导顾问征用的?

Anything else? Um, yeah, he switched from mountain biking to yoga.|还有什么? 嗯 是的 他从自行车越野变成瑜珈

- Could indicate-- - He's getting older.|- 可以表明- - 他变老了

- What did the C.S.F. say about encephalitis? - Said no. Champagne tap.|- 脑脊液说明了脑炎? - 没有 腰椎穿刺法

No red cells, no white cells. Serology's negative. Which means we're back to Alzheimer's.|没有红细胞 没有白细胞 血清是阴性的 这表明我们又回到了阿尔茨海默氏病

I told her he didn't have it. The marker tests were negative.|我告诉她他不是 那些指标测验结果正常

Well, then you should have told her that. He could still have it.|好吧 你应该告诉她 他仍有可能患病

PET scan will reveal any changing metabolic activity in the cerebral cortex.|正电子发射断层显像(PET)会显示 大脑皮层代谢活动的任何变化

Run him through and check his memory.|检查一下 记得检验他的记忆

We're going to inject a chemical marker called F.D.D.N.P.|我们要注射一个叫做F.D.D.N.P化学标记

- Then I'm gonna ask you a series of questions. - Test my memory.|- 接着我们会问你一系列问题 - 测试我的记忆

Yeah, but first we're gonna map out some specific brain functions.|是的 但首先我们要制定一些特殊的大脑功能

You know, check out the engine before we take the car for a drive.|你知道的 在我们开车前检查一下引擎

Checking up on me?|对我进行检验?

- I like all the pretty lights. - Yeah.|- 我喜欢那些漂亮的灯 - 是的

Okay. Here we go.|好了 我们开始了

Your full name? Mark Warner.|你的全名? Mark Warner

- Is your mother living? - No.|- 你的母亲还活着吗? - 没有

Limbic system's intact.|大脑边缘系统是完好的

Okay, say you find a stamped envelope on the street. What do you do?|好的 如果你在街上发现一封贴了邮票的邮件 你会怎么做?

- Find a mailbox and mail it. - Geez. What a guy.|- 找到信箱把它寄了 - 天 多好的人啊

His frontal lobe is working way better than mine.|他的额叶正在工作 比我的还好

Do you remember when you got married?|你还记得什么时候结婚吗?

Three years ago this July. Who is that?|三年前的七月 那是谁?

What? Could be a problem with his long-term memory.|怎么了? 他长期的记忆可能会有问题

- Big church wedding? - Is that House?|- 大的教堂婚礼? - 是House吗?

He remembers voices. This serves no diagnostic purpose.|他记得声音 这和诊断没有关系

I thought you skimped on the limbic system there.|我觉得你在边缘系统那边太匆忙了

Emotional reactions. I just want to be thorough.|情感反应 我只想要彻底点

Did the atheistic bride wear a pretty white dress?|那个不信神的新娘 穿着漂亮的白裙吗?

Was she thinking of you? Is that what you medically need to know?|她在想你吗? 那是医学上需要知道的东西?

What jewelry did your bride wear?|你的新娘带着什么珠宝?

She never wears any jewelry, except the cross her mother gave to her.|她从不戴任何珠宝 除了她妈给她的十字架

No underwear either, at least not that day.|也不穿内衣 至少那一天没穿

I remember 'cause she ripped her pretty white dress off in the car.|我记得是因为她在车里就把漂亮的白裙子给撕了

That the sort of answer you're looking for, Doctor?|那种就是你期待的答案吗 医生?

I think I upset him. You gotta stop this now.|我想我让他相当心烦 你得马上停止这个

I remember the honeymoon was in Paris. I remember 'cause we didn't leave the room for two weeks.|我记得蜜月是在巴黎 我记得是因为我们有两周没有离开那房间

- You want the details on that? - A little defensive.|- 你要那方面的细节吗? - 有点自我保护

It's not paranoia if someone's out to get you.|就是有人冲出来打你 这也不是偏执 if someone's out to get you.

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Here we go.|这就来了

He's sick, paranoid, and you keep hammering him about me?|他病了 偏执 而你还用我的事来攻击他?

The questions were designed to define the operational parameters of his limbic system.|这些问题是被设计来监测他的边缘系统的运作的

Elevate the words all you want. You were just screwing with him. Low, even by your standards.|别说那些花言巧语 你只是在折磨他 以你的标准都很下流

Medical screwing. It's what I do.|医学为目的的折磨 我所做的就这些

Then you run away like a 12-year-old. Go hide on the roof like you always do.|你就像个12岁的小孩一样跑开 藏在屋顶 像你平常做的那样

I haven't been up here in five years.|我已经有5年没有来上面了

I don't know what's wrong with him.|我不知道他怎么了

It's not Alzheimer's. It's not encephalitis.|并不是阿尔茨海默氏病 不是脑炎

It's not environmental. It's not immunological.|不是环境的因素 不是免疫学上

Every test is negative every time.|每一次 每一项测试都是阴性

He's perfectly healthy,|他非常健康

but his brain is dying.|但他的大脑正在死亡

It never occurred to me...|我从来没想过...

that you couldn't figure out what's wrong.|你没法发现问题

I haven't given up.|我还没放弃

So what do we do?|那我们该做什么呢?

We wait.|我们等

For what?|等什么?

Something to change.|改变

It's one of the great tragedies of life. Something always--|生命的巨大悲剧 有些事总是-

Something always changes.|有些事总是改变

Nurse?|护士?

Nurse!|护士!

What happened? What's wrong?|发生什么事? 怎么了?

My toes-- They were numb, tingling, then nothing.|我的脚趾-它们失去知觉了 麻木 然后就没感觉了

No pain. Nothing.|没有疼痛 什么都没有

It's okay. They're going to take care of you.|没关系 他们会照顾你的

I'm scared, Stacy. Hold my hand.|我很害怕 Stacy 握紧我的手

What?|什么?

What's happening?|发生了什么?

Time marches on. He's paralyzed.|时间流逝 他瘫痪了

His symptoms mimic a peripheral nervous system under attack.|他的症状类似末梢神经系统受到攻击

But he's experiencing significant paresthesias, and he can't move his hands or toes.|但他正在经历着严重的感觉反常 他的手脚无法移动

It's peripheral.|是末梢的问题

Guillain-Barr?syndrome attacks there, not the brain.|格林-巴利综合症 攻击那儿  不是大脑

No. No. I already did an indirect Coombs' test.|不 我已经做了一个间接库姆氏试验

No agglutination, no antibodies.|没有凝集  没有抗体

Initiative. Like that.|采取主动 干得不错

Start him on I.V. immuno--|给他静脉注射免疫-

No antibodies means he doesn't have Guillain-Barr? period.|没有抗体表示 他没有得格林-巴利综合症  一段时期

Period? More like dot, dot, dot.|一段时期? 更像是在点 点 点

What if he has the virus but isn't producing those antibodies?|如果他有病毒 但并没有产生那些抗体呢?

Come on. The chances of that-- Didn't ask about the Vegas line. I said "what if".|拜托 那种机会- 不是在说可能 我说“如果”

It would mean he's sick, and his body's not doing anything about it.|那可能表示他病了 而他的身体并没对此做任何反应

So we either fight it for him or it's fatal.|所以要么我们给他治疗要么这病会要了他的命

Fatal sounds very bad to me.|致命可不是什么好词

Well, without the antibodies, we can't even test for it. Don't know if we're right.|好吧  没有抗体 我们甚至不能化验它 不知道我们是否是对的

Treatment isn't all that dangerous. Plasmapheresis and I.V.I.G.|治疗并不那么危险 血浆除去法还有静脉注射免疫球蛋白(IVIG)

If it works, we're right. If he dies... it was something else.|如果那有效果 那我们就是对的 如果他死了... 就是其它的原因

So the paralysis might not be permanent.|所以那些瘫痪 可能不是永久的

That's our hope, but the brain's tricky. You never know.|那是我们的希望 但事关大脑 你永远不能预知

What was that? What?|那是什么? 什么?

- With the head. The look. - He just wants to talk to me.|- 那个头 那种样子 - 他只是想和我说话

- Well, if it was medical, he should be talking to me. - I'll be just outside the door.|- 好吧 如果那是医学上的 他应该和我讲 - 我就在门外

Leave! Go talk to him.|走开! 和他说

- You're going to leave me anyway. - No. That's not gonna happen.|- 不管怎样你都要离开我 - 不 那不会发生的

You left him, and he had a limp. If I can't walk or hold you?|你离开他 他就瘸了 如果我不能走了或是扶你?

Honey, I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to talk to him.|亲爱的 我不会去任何地方 我不会去和他谈

- If I can't feed myself? - Mark, what you're feeling-- It's not real. It's the virus.|- 如果我不能喂我自己呢? - Mark 你所感觉到的- 都不是真的 那是病毒

- Mark? What is it? - Mark?|- Mark? 怎么了? - Mark?

His throat's closing up. He can't breathe. Code blue! Hurry!|他的喉咙关闭了 他不能呼吸 紧急抢救! 快!

He's having a reaction to the I.V.I.G. I need epi, stat.|他对I.V.I.G.产生了反应 我需要肾上腺素 快点

- I can't get the scope in his throat. - Stop that.|- 我看不到他的喉咙 - 停下

- He's having an allergic reaction. He's crashing. - No, he's not. Look at his vitals.|- 他正在产生过敏反应 他正在窒息 - 不 他没有 看看他的体征

O2 sats are within range.|血氧含量在正常范围内

I'm betting the only abnormal sign is sweaty palms.|我打赌唯一不正常的迹象就是 流汗的手掌

Push two milligrams Ativan.|注射两毫克阿提凡

No allergic reaction. Just a panic attack.|没有过敏的反应 只是恐慌

Something obviously freaked him out.|很明显什么东西吓坏了他

Can we talk now?|我们现在可以谈吗?

You couldn't just come into the room?|你就不能进来房里吗?

He's had five visitors drive down. I didn't recognize any of them.|他有5个探望者来 我不认识他们中的任何一个

Six more have sent him flowers, candy and a teddy bear,|另外六人还送了他花 糖果和泰迪熊

which I'm sure he finds very comforting.|我相信这会令他觉得很安慰

But I didn't recognize any of the names on the cards.|但我认不出卡片上的任何一个名字

Shockingly, Mark has friends, and I have some new ones.|令人震惊  Mark有朋友 我也有一些新的朋友

No, it's not shocking that you have new friends,|不 你有新的朋友并不令人震惊

but it is shocking that you apparently dumped all your old ones.|但是显然地你抛弃了你所有的 老朋友才是令人震惊的

- I haven't. - No, I didn't think so.|- 我没有 - 是的 我也这么想

I just think you didn't tell any of them that you were down here.|我只是在想你没有告诉 他们中的任何一个你在这儿

Now, why would that be?|为什么会这样呢?

What are you up to? It's gonna take a little while.

Why would you not tell your oldest friends...|你为什么不告诉你最老的朋友...

that you were taking Mark to Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital to try to save his life?|你带Mark到Princeton Plainsboro 教学医院 试着挽救他的性命?

I've been busy. I haven't kept track of who knows what.|我很忙 我并没有关心谁知道那件事

See, my old friends are telling me to be careful. They seem to think--|看吧 我的老朋友们 告诉我要小心 他们似乎认为-

He. And he sent me the bear.|他 而且就是他送我的泰迪熊

Figures.|认为

He seems to think that I'm not over you...|他似乎认为 我还没忘记你...

and that it might be dangerous for me to spend time with you.|对我来说和你在一起可能是危险的

I'm thinking your friends might have similar concerns,|我想你的朋友们也会有相同的担心

and so you didn't tell them you'd be here with me.|所以你没告诉他们你会在这儿和我在一起

What's your point? That I'm still in love with you?|你是什么意思? 我仍然爱着你?

I should abandon my dying husband, and we should head for Rio.|我应该抛弃濒临死亡的丈夫 重新投进你的怀抱?

No.|不

Greg, I appreciate what you're doing for us, but I think maybe Wilson's right.|Greg 我很感激你对我们做的一切 但我想或许Wilson是正确的

Maybe you should just stay away from me.|或许你应该远离我

What's up?|发生什么事了?

Love the bear. It's adorable.|不错的熊 很可爱

My wife's gonna kill me. We're having company. She cooked.|我妻子会杀了我 我们有客人 她准备了晚饭

I got Mark's latest blood work.|我得到了Mark的最新血液检测结果

He's not responding to treatment.|他对治疗没反应

I'm sorry.|对不起

I was happy.|我很高兴

He's my patient.|他是我的病人

I'm sure he's a good guy. He's probably a great guy.|我相信他是一个好人 可能是个伟大的人

He's apparently a much better guy than I am.|显然他是一个比我还好的人

And some part of me wants him to die.|我有点希望他死掉

I'm just not sure if it's because... I want to be with her,|我不确定那是因为... 我想和她在一起

or it's because I want her to suffer.|或者是因为我要她受苦

Hey. Is it okay if I talk to Stacy for a minute?|嗨 我和Stacy谈一下可以吗?

I'll be just outside, honey.|我就在外面 亲爱的

You two are good together.|你们在一起处得很好

You know nothing about Mark.|你对Mark一无所知

He took you to Paris.|他带你去巴黎

That's good enough for me.|那对我来说够好了

We never went to Paris.|我们从来没有去过巴黎

Your honeymoon. It's been your dream city.|你的蜜月 那是你梦想的城市

You wanted to go since you were 16. He actually took you. No, I had to work.|你在16岁的时候就想去了 他确实带你去了 没有 我要工作

We spent the night in New York. Then we went back to Short Hills. What is it?|我们那晚在纽约度过 然后我们回到Short Hills. 这是什么?

When did Mark switch from mountain biking to yoga?|Mark 什么时候从自行车越野换成了瑜珈?

About a month ago.|差不多一个月前

The same time he started getting sick. What does that mean?|和他开始病的时间是一样的 这表示什么呢?

We have two more symptoms.|我们又多出了两个症状

The patient was asked a series of questions to determine the functionality of his brain.|病人被问一些问题来测定他大脑的功能

- You grilled him about Stacy. - Whatever.|- 你用Stacy的事来盘问他 - 不管怎样

Yeah, the point is, he told us everything we need to know to diagnose him.|是的 问题是 他告诉我们 所有我们需要知道的来诊断他

That is, if we use your fancy PET scan as a lie detector.|也就是 如果我们把你的PET扫瞄 当成是个测谎器

See, it's a very creative process, lying.|看吧 撒谎是个很有创造性的过程

Now, telling the truth is a much simpler process. See here.|现在 讲真话就是个更简单的过程了 看这儿

Question nine. This is where Mark gives a long, rambling answer about taking Stacy to Paris.|第9个问题 Mark回答了带 Stacy去巴黎的又长又无节制的答案

- What does the PET scan say? - Minimal involvement. Just the frontal and temporal lobes.|- PET 扫瞄说了什么呢? - 最低限度的活动 只有额叶大脑两侧的颞叶

He said he went to Paris, and the PET confirms it. So, what?|他说他去了巴黎 PET扫瞄肯定了他 所以 怎样?

They didn't go.|他们并没有去

They didn't go to Paris, and yet Mark's brain apparently thinks...|他们没有去巴黎 而Mark的头脑很明显的认为...

that he really did spend 40 francs on a tour of the bastille.|他确实花了40法郎去了巴士底

So we have an intermittent syndrome that presents with abdominal pain,|所以我们的病人症状现在是腹部痛

polyneuropathy, paranoia...|多发性神经病变 偏执...

and delusions.|还有错觉

Now, here's the thing about Acute Intermittent Porphyria.|现在 这就是原因 急性间歇性血噗林病(AIP)

It'll jump you in a dark alley, beat the crap out of you, leave you bleeding.|它会在一条黑暗的小巷里攻击你 把你打成废物 留下你流着血

But it wears gloves, so no fingerprints.|但带着手套 因此不会有指纹

Doesn't show up in blood tests, urine tests, nothing...|不会在血液测验中出现 尿液测验 什么都没有...

unless you catch it red-handed in the middle of an attack.|除非你在袭击中抓住那沾满鲜血的手

But there are other symptoms of A.I.P.|但AIP还有其它的症状

- Such as? - Light sensitivity.|- 比如什么? - 光敏感

Yeah. One of the true tragedies of this condition...|是的 这种情况中的一个真实的悲剧...

is it makes you want to stick your cool new mountain bike in the garage...|是它让你把你又酷又新的 越野自行车放在车库里...

and take up an indoor sport like, say, yoga.|然后选择一项室内运动 比如 瑜珈

Start the treatment. Hematin and glucose.|开始治疗 血红素还有葡萄糖

If you give him Hematin now and you're wrong, he dies today.|如果你给了他血红素 而你是错的 那他今天就会死

There's only one way to confirm A.I.P.-- urine sample made during the attack.|只有一种方法可以确认是 AIP - 在发作中的尿液样本

And there's no way to predict when he'll have another attack.|并没有办法预测 什么时候他会再一次发作

Sure there is.|当然可以

Acute Intermittent Porphyria has very specific triggers.|急性间歇性血噗林病 有很特别的触发物

Barbiturates, alcohol, high levels of protein will set off an attack.|巴比妥酸药 酒精 高蛋白质 都会引起另一次发作

Which trigger do you think set off Mark's? Not the faintest idea.|那你认为是什么触发了Mark的病? 一无所知

That's why I'm gonna give him the combo plate. All of it.|那就是为什么我要给他 那份套餐 包含了一切

So if he has this, and you trigger an attack, the attack makes him worse, right?|如果你用这个 然后你触发了另一次发作 这种攻击会让他更糟 对吧?

Yeah. But then we'll know what it is and we can treat it.|是的 但我们就会知道这是什么 然后我们就可以治疗了

But if I don't have this thing and you give me that shot, what happens?|但如果我没有这种病 你给我那一次注射 会发生什么?

No idea. If we don't know what's messing up your brain, we don't know how you'll react.|不知道 如果我们不知道什么弄乱了你的脑袋 我们就不知道你会怎么反应

Okay, I-- I need a minute with my husband.|好吧 我- 我需要和我丈夫在一起一会儿

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

He doesn't want the trigger.|他不想要那个触发物

He wants to wait, see if we can come up with another explanation.|他想等 看看我们是否会有另一种解释

If it is A.I.P., how much time does he have?|如果那是AIP 他还有多少时间?

No idea. Next attack could be fatal.|不知道 下一次发作可能会是致命的

Could be six months from now. Could be five minutes from now.|可能从现在开始有6个月 也可能从现在开始有5分钟

I want you to test him. Fine.|我要你去测试他 好吧

I'll send for an H.M.B.-synthase mutation.|我发个标本给H.M.B.作合酶突变

Genetic test. Lab will get back to us in a month.|遗传测试 一个月后实验室会给我们结果

Give him the cocktail, set off an attack.|给他那个鸡尾酒 触发一次发作

No. Why not?|不 为什么不?

Because he doesn't want me to.|因为他不要我那么做

I'm not gonna sue you. I'm not gonna report you.|我不会起诉你的 我不会告发你的

He might. He's paralyzed.|他会 他已经瘫痪了

Either you cure him, or he won't be writing any letters.|要么你治好他 不然他根本没法写信

I'm not gonna do it. Why not?|我不会这么做的 为什么?

You keep asking me that question. My answer doesn't change.|一直在问我那个问题 不会改变我的答案

I gave him the parameters. It's his call.|我给了他那些解释 那是他的要求

You want him to die. I diagnosed him. I did my job.|你想要他死 我诊断他 我完成了我的工作

You want somebody to tie him down and force him into treatment, you're way better at that than I am.|你要人把他绑起来强迫他做治疗 这方面你比我还行

Is that what this is? Payback for your leg? How many times have we been over this? I saved your life.|就是这样吗? 为你的脚报复吗? 我们得重复了这个多少次? 我救了你的命

Yeah, maybe. You're gonna kill my husband to teach me a lesson?|是的 或许 你要靠杀了我丈夫来给我一个教训吗?

No. He's gonna die 'cause he's too stubborn to make the right choice.|不 他会死是因为他太顽固了 以至于不能做出正确的选择

Now we're in your territory.|现在我们在你的地盘了

I'm respecting your husband's decision. I don't see why you've got a problem with that.|我尊重你丈夫的选择 我不知道为什么你对那有问题

Because it's crap.|因为那是废话

Because you browbeat patients, intimidate them, lie to them.|因为你吓唬病人 胁迫他们 欺骗他们

If you think you're right, you don't give a damn what they think.|如果你认为你是对的 你根本不管他所想的

I did what you do all the time. The only difference is, I did it to you.|我一直在做你所做的事 唯一不同的是 我是为你做的

He'll never forgive you.|他永远不会原谅你的

Yeah. He will.|是的 他不会

Still no change. He's not getting worse?|仍然没有变化 他没有变得更糟糕吗?

- No. No change at all. - And that's consistent with A.I.P., right?|- 没有 一点都没有变化 - 这和AIP一致 对吧?

Until he has another attack, his condition's stable. Yeah.|在他再一次发作之前 他的情形很稳定 是的

- Mark, you've got to. - I don't want to take that test, not until they're sure.|- Mark 你一定要做 - 我不要做那个测试 直到他们确定

- You don't know Greg. - Not like you do.|- 你不了解Greg - 不像你那么了解

I only met him when he drugged me.|我第一次见他他就药翻了我

Boy, are my ears burning.|天 我的耳朵红的都要烧起来了

- What's that? - Cocktail hour.|- 那是什么? - 鸡尾酒时间

Just 'cause you can't hoist a few doesn't mean you should be left out.|因为你不能抬高一些 不代表你就该被省略

- Get away from me. - Mark, if this is what he thinks is wrong with you--|- 离我远点 - Mark 如果他认为这是你病的原因-

You trust his judgment more than mine? His medical judgment.|你相信他的判断胜于相信我的? 他的医学判断

And you'd bet my life on that? I would.|你会用我的生命打赌? 我会的

I don't.|我不会

Smart.|聪明

It's too bad you're paralyzed.|可惜你瘫痪了

Bing! Paging Dr. Foreman.|丁! Foreman医生有人找

Leave the room. It's not your problem. You need the consent from him.|离开这房间 这不是你的问题 你需要得到他的同意

But, Doc, he ain't right in the head. Then you need a court order.|但是 医生 他的头脑不对劲 那你就需要一个法庭许可

Okay. Then get one. We'll wait here. I won't do nothin'.|好吧 那就去要一个 我们会在这儿等的 我不会什么都不做的

Oh! Love the Musketeer thing.|哦! 三个火枪手

- I got goose bumps. - Give me the syringe.|- 我被鹅撞了 - 给我注射器

Please. If you're right, this may be his only shot.|拜托 如果你是正确的 这是他唯一的机会

So what's your plan? You take the big dark one, I've got the little girl,|那你的计划呢? 你对付这个黑大个子 我对付这个小女孩

and the Aussie will run like a scared wombat if things turn rough.|如果事情变糟了 那个澳洲人就会像只惊吓的袋熊一样乱跑

I can't do it.|我不能这么做

You son of a bitch!|你这狗娘养的!

See what I did there?|看到我做了什么了吗?

- When does it happen? - If he had A.I.P., should've already happened.|- 会什么时候发生? - 如果他是 AIP 会马上发生

- Everyone's different. - This is not good.|- 每个人都不同 - 这不好

He could have an embolism, tachycardia, stroke.|他会出现栓塞 心跳过速 中风

What's happening? Two milligrams of Ativan.|发生了什么? 两毫克阿提凡

Is that an attack?|- 那个是发作吗?

- Here. - No. You'll pollute the sample.|- 这儿 - 不 你会把试样弄脏的

- Chase, get urine from the catheter. - It's not an attack! He's stroking.|- Chase 从导尿管取尿液 - 那并不是发作! 他中风了

He needs Ativan!|他需要阿提凡!

This is not a stroke. The delta-wave burst is just a vasospasm.|这不是中风 The delta-wave burst 那只是血管痉挛

- Catheter's out. There's no way to collect the sample. - Heart rate's in the 40s. Bradycardia.|- 导尿管掉出来了 没办法取得样本了 - 心跳每分40 心律缓慢

- We're losing him. - Hold him down. - Give him something!|- 我们正在失去他 - 把他压住 - 给他些什么!

No painkillers. You were wrong.|不要用止痛药 你错了

Straight from the bladder. That's as fresh as it gets.|直接从膀胱出来 很新鲜

Would you give him the Ativan already?|你已经给了他阿提凡?

He doesn't need to be awake for this.|他不需要因此而醒来

It's still yellow.|仍然是黄的

Move.|动一动

- What? - You think another light's gonna make the difference?|- 什么? - 你认为加一盏灯会让它不同?

Organic chem-- more light, more oxidation.|有机化学- 更多的光 更多的氧化作用

Does that ring any bells?|想起什么了吗?

Start the patient on 150 milligrams glucose, 75 milligrams Hematin.|给病人注射150毫克葡萄糖 75毫克血红素

Hey. Hey.|嗨 嗨

You wanna thumb wrestle?|你要掰手指吗?

Come on. Oh!|来啊 哦!

He's still a maniac. I know.|他还是个疯子 我知道

Dr. House?|House医生?

How's he doing?|他怎么样了?

Never better.|不能再好了

I thought...|我一直以为...

you were too screwed up to love anyone.|你已经不能爱任何人

I was wrong.|我错了

You just couldn't love me.|你只是不能爱我

That's good.|那很好

I'm happy for you.|我为你感到高兴

You fixed him.|你治好了他

De nada.|不客气 (西班牙语)

Thank you.|谢谢

You were right.|你是对的

He's gonna be fine.|他会好的

No. About me.|不 关于我的

I'm not over you.|我没有忘记你

You were-- You were the one.|你是-你是那个人(真命天子)

You always will be.|你永远是

But I can't be with you.|但是我不能和你在一起

So I'm the guy,|因此我是那个人

but you want the other guy,|但你要另外一个

who, by definition, can never be the guy.|确切的说 永远不会是那个人

What's so great about you is you always think you're right.|你最好的一点就是 你永远认为你是对的

And what's so frustrating about you is you are right so much of the time.|你最让人沮丧的是绝大部分时间你都是对的

You are brilliant,|你很杰出

funny, surprising, sexy.|有趣 令人惊讶 性感

But with you, I was lonely. And with Mark, there's room for me.|和你在一起 我是孤单的 而和Mark在一起 他心里有我的位置

Okay.|好吧

I want to run something by you.|我要和你谈点事

I will not have sex with you! Not again.|我不会和你^做**的! 再也不会

It was miserable that first time.|第一次就很悲惨

All that desperate administrative need.|那些令人绝望的 管理需要

Stacy's husband is going to need close monitoring at the hospital,|Stacy的丈夫还需要留在医院密切监视

and since we can definitely use her back here,|既然我们还可以用她

I've offered her a job-- general counsel.|我给了她一份工作- 法律顾问

Did she say yes?|她同意了吗?

She said only if it was okay with you.|她说只有你同意才行

Yes or no?|行还是不行?

Fine. Good.|好吧 行

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频