首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd20/22
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
53
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:53492次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Dr. Lee, call 4142.

Dr. Lee, 4142.

Will it, uh, be much longer?|还需要 呃 等多久?

We'll call you when we're ready.|到时候会叫你的

I've been waiting almost an hour.|我已经等了一个小时

We'll call you when we're ready.|到时候会叫你的

I'm sorry.|打搅了

Saw him make quite a throw yesterday.

There's a liner to left field coming to third base's right.

Laskowski is up. The throw on the way to the plate.

So she's really coming back?|那么她真的要回来?

Who's coming back?|谁要回来?

You don't know her.|你不认识的人

You give her a raise? Increase her benefits?|你让她升职了? 给她加薪?

Don't have TiVo on this thing. Can't rewind. Shut up.|别在看电视的时候讨论这个 没有重播的! 闭嘴

You lower her hours? You don't even know her.|- 你缩短她的工时? - 你甚至不认识她

Who is this guy? He's a patient.|- 这家伙是谁? - 他是我的病人

He's examining me. He's gotta go back to work as soon as I'm done with the examination.|- 他在给我做检查 - 做完检查他就要回去上班

Guess I do too.|- 我也一样呢

It's gotta be something. I mean, she didn't come back because she likes you.|这必定是有原因的 我是说 她不会因为喜欢你而回来

Mmm.

Wait a minute.|慢着

She did come back because she likes you.|她确实因为喜欢你才回来的

You dog. You slept with her.|哈哈 你这混蛋 你上了她!

Keep talking. I'll finish your exam with a prostate check.|再说一句 我就给你做个前列腺检查

I've agreed to take her on one date.|我答应跟她约会一次

- What? - So, you into this girl?|- 什么? - 那么说你喜欢上她了?

- Yes. - No. She-- She's not giving me any choice.|- 是的 - 不是——她没有给我任何选择

Wait. She's making you do her?|慢着 她强迫你上她?

Date her.|是约会她

Young ingenue doctor falling in love with gruff, older mentor--|天真无邪的年轻女医生 爱上一个脾气古怪的中年导师

Her sweet, gentle nature bringing him to a closer,|她温柔甜蜜的天性 引导他挖掘出...

fuller understanding of his wounded heart.|对自己受伤的心灵 更深层次的理解

Do her...|上她~

or you're gay.|不然你是同性恋

For God's sakes.|上帝啊

# Sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G # Grow up. And learn to harmonize.|- [儿童的取笑]坐在大树底~一起来接吻~ - 别那么幼稚了

- Oh! - Damn it!|该死的!

- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Who the hell walks around with an open urine sample?|- 抱歉 真的 很抱歉 - 哪个白痴会拿着没封盖的尿样到处走?

I'm sorry. I didn't-- I didn't--|很抱歉我无...呃...我无意的...

Uh--|呃...

You think that was a bit of an overreaction?|你不觉得刚才有点反应过激?

Well, he peed on me. I'm not into that.|他在我身上撒尿来着 我可没过激

It's apple juice.|是苹果汁

Now go find that guy and apologize.|去找那个人 跟他道歉

One more patient complaint and you're looking at a suspension.|再来一个病人投诉 你就要被停职检查了

I forgive you for ruining my jacket.|我原谅你弄脏我外套

Look, you seem like a regular kind of guy--|看你也是个普通人

not the type to get another regular guy into trouble.|不是那种会让另一个普通人 陷入麻烦的人吧

Am I right?|我说得对吗?

Twenty bucks cash if you'll stop crying.|我给你二十美金 别哭了

Forgive me. Yell at me. Just give me something I can work with, okay?|原谅我或者骂我 随便给点反应好不好?

Game's over.|球赛完了

You two make nice? Get a wheelchair.|- 你们俩和好了? - 去拿张轮椅

Get this guy into the E.R. What happened?|- 把他送进急症室 - 发生什么事了?

- Right pupil's blown. - Holy--|- 右眼瞳孔扩张 - 天啊

You gave the guy a stroke?|你弄得他中风了?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

So the bear wipes himself with the rabbit.|然后狗熊拿起兔子来擦自己的屁股-

Lame.|老土

Hey. Yo.

What are you doing here? I work here.|- 你怎么会在这里? - 来这里上班啊

"Here" here? In this office?|“这里”?这个办公室?

House practically begged me to come back.|基本上是House求我回来的

- Please tell me you took him to the cleaners. - Same lousy salary.|- 他该不是用自己那份来补贴你吧? - 他可没给我加薪

- Then why'd you do it? - Because this is the happiest place on Earth.|- 那你为什么回来? - 因为这是地球上最快乐的角落

Twenty-one-year-old male-- Comes in with grinding of the teeth.|21岁男性 由于磨牙的问题入院

And House gives him a stroke. Totally blew out his pupil.|- 然后House令他中风了 他的瞳孔彻底扩张

- You scared a guy into stroking out? - Does that surprise anyone here?|- 你把一个男人吓得中风? - 你们觉得很意外?

Blown pupils usually means brain stem edema. Sure,|- 瞳孔扩张通常意味着脑干水肿 - 当然

but since he's not dead or in a coma, I'm going with stroke to the optic nerve.|但既然他没有死掉也没有昏迷 恐怕我当时吓到的只是他的视神经

C.T. scan shows two things.|CT扫瞄显示两件事

Ischemia-- death of brain tissue.|局部萎缩——脑组织死亡

Means there's been some damage, hopefully not permanent.|意味着脑部曾经受到损伤 希望不是永久性的

- And? - And that's it. There's nothing there to tell us what the underlying cause is.|- 还有? - 没有了 我们没有更多线索来 解释潜在原因

- Gotta do an M.R.I. - You're looking at the wrong part of the scan.|- 要做个核磁共振 - 这张片子你看错地方了

- I'm looking at the brain. What else is there? - The jaw.|- 我在看脑部还有什么别的? - 下巴

The jaw tells us why he stroked?|下巴能解释他受到什么刺激了?

No, the jaw tells us why we can't do an M.R.I.|不 下巴能解释为什么 我们不能做核磁共振

Unless we want his jawbone flying across the room.|除非我们想让他的颌骨飞出来

Metal plate. He's had major reconstruction, and there's no way we're removing it,|金属板他曾经做过骨骼修补 我们无法取出那块板

so we're forced to be clever.|所以我们被迫用更聪明的办法

Angiogram to rule out vasculitis,|做血管造影来检查脉管炎

E.M.G. for peripheral neuropathy, tox screen to eliminate drugs,|做肌电图来检查末梢神经性病变 毒性分析检查滥用药物

and echo to rule out cardiac emboli.|再做个超声波检查心脏栓塞

Dr. Cameron, I'd appreciate you keeping the terms of your new contract to yourself.|Cameron医生我希望你可以 为新合同的附加条款保密

Don't want everyone clamoring for the same perks.|我不希望所有人都来搞这套

What perks? Nothing you'd be interested in.|- 什么条款? - 你不会感兴趣的

So it's not money, then? Office space, insurance, parking--|- 既然不是钱那么? 办公室 保险 停车位...

Anything he could offer you, we'd be interested in.|他给你的任何东西 我们都会感兴趣的

He agreed to go on a date with me.|他答应跟我去 约会一次

A date? Date, dinner and a movie, naked and sweaty, date?|约会一次?见面晚饭和看电影 然后回家干那码事那种约会?

He only committed to the first two.|他只答应了头两样

He's so-- He's so old.|他那么..那么老了

- And you're so young. - It's a big mistake.|- 而你还那么年轻 - 这是个错误

It's my boss. I'm allowed to sexually harass my boss.|他是我上司 我有权利性骚扰我的上司

I'll arrange for the E.M.G. You want to set up the angiogram?|我安排肌电图 你去做血管造影?

And you can get the blood samples, patient history, patient consent.|而你去取血样 还有医疗记录治疗协议

Like watching an accident about to happen.|我怎么觉得在看一场即将发生的灾难

Morning.|早上好

Harvey, I'm Dr. Foreman. I'm here to discuss your case.|Harvey我是Foreman医生 我来跟你讨论病情

I'm Annette. I'm Harvey's friend.|我叫Annette Harvey的朋友

Nice to meet you.|幸会

I need your next of kin. You didn't fill that out on your intake form.|我需要知道你的亲属关系 你的住院登记表上没有填

Harvey's parents are dead.|Harvey的双亲已经去世

They died two years ago in a car crash.|他们两年前死于车祸

I see. So, Harvey, you have any siblings?|我明白了 那么Harvey你有其他亲戚吗?

No. And no grandparents,|没有 也没祖父祖母

or uncles or aunts.|或者叔伯兄弟

Annette, uh, I don't want to have to ask you to leave--|Annette 呃 我不想.. 让你离开的...

I want her to stay.|我想她留下

Well, she can stay. You do the talking.|好吧她可以留下 你来说

Why'd you come to the clinic this morning?|今早你为何要来看病?

Uh, about six months ago, I started grinding my--|呃大约6个月前 我开始磨...

You know. In your mouth. You chew with them.|你知道 在你嘴里的 你用来咀嚼的..

Teeth.|牙

Harvey's experiencing a little nominal aphasia. Hmm.|Harvey开始有点失语症

You know, when you can't remember nouns.|你知道那种 记不住名词的病

Yeah, I think I know what nominal aphasia is.|是的 我了解失语症

Have you had any treatment for the teeth grinding?|你接受过磨牙的治疗吗?

I went to a--|我去了 呃...

You know, they do that thing with the sharp pointy things.|你知道他们用一根尖尖的东西

- Needles? Someone took your blood? - No. They make you breathe.|- 针?有人取了你的血样? - 不他们要我深呼吸

- Pulmonologist? - No. She had this, uh--|- 人工呼吸机? - 不 她用一个 呃..

She had this electrical machine.|她用一个电动机器...

He saw an acupuncturist.|他去看针灸了

Mm-hmm.|嗯-嗯

Do you know what the acupuncturist did?|那个针灸师对他做了什么?

She diagnosed liver chi stagnation and sent Harvey to a shen balancer.|她确诊是肝气失调 然后把Harvey转介给一个安神医师

He referred him to a homeopathic doctor, who sent him to a chiropractor.|这个医生推荐他去见一位顺势疗法医师 后者把他推去见一位中医推拿师

Naturally. The chiropractor thought it might be food sensitivity and sent Harvey to a naturopath.|然后中医推拿师认为是食物敏感的问题 又把Harvey送去一位自然疗法医师那里

The naturopath sent me back to the--|然后自然疗法医师把我送回...

- Back to the acupuncturist. - Yes.|- 送回针灸师那里 - 是的

Okay. Well, we'll need to see the records...|好的 我们需要看一下这些病历

of all of those, uh, practitioners.|全部有关的 呃 治疗师的

Okay. Thank you.|好的 谢谢

[注:安神疗法、顺势疗法和自然疗法 均为当今“时髦”的几类非常规疗法]

Everything set for the angiogram?|血管造影安排好了?

Cameron's got the E.M.G. first. Who's that?|Cameron先一步去做肌电图 那人是谁?

Harvey's guru.|Harvey的精神导师

- That's what she called herself? - That's what she acted like.|她自己说的? 她的行为表现的

Hi. I'm having vaginal pain.|Hi 我的阴道有点疼

Pleasure to meet you.|非常荣幸见到你

My OB/GYN died recently. He was a nice man.|我的妇科医生最近过世了 他是个好人

- Warm hands. - Not anymore.|- 双手很温暖 - 不再温暖了

So, does it hurt when you tinkle?|那么撒尿的时候疼吗?

Yeah, that's when it's worst.|会的 糟糕起来的话

You have some vaginal tearing.|你有些白带

No sign of bruising.|没有淤痕

No indication of trauma, forced entry.|没有创伤或强行插入...

Ramona, you naughty girl.|Ramona 你这个调皮的小女孩

Either you've got yourself an 18-year-old boyfriend,|要么你有个18岁的精壮男友

or an 80-year-old with some little blue pills.|不然就是个80岁的伟哥男友

Myron thought he'd just try 'em out.|Myron只是想试试用它

- Lucky you. - I guess.|- 你很幸运 - 我想是吧

You'd prefer it if Myron was a little...|难道你希望Myron...

droopier? Maybe a little.|- ...软一点? - 一点点吧

We used to hold hands or read together...|之前我们会牵手一齐看书

or watch Jeopardy.|或者一起看Jeopardy[肥皂剧]

I haven't seen Jeopardy in almost a month.|我一个月没看过Jeopardy了

Have you talked to him about this?|你跟他谈过这个吗?

You try talking a 73-year-old out of sex.|在有了帮助他们重振雄风的 道具之后

With all these male enhancements, the pressure to put out's incredible.|要说服一个73岁的男性 放弃性爱是不可能的

It's worse than high school.|比高中那时还糟糕

He doesn't get what he wants from me, he'll get it from Connie in the corner condo.|如果我给不了他想要的东西 他会去找拐角公寓的Connie

She's dying her hair red. Major league slut.|她居然染红色的头发 一等一的婊子

Here's a prescription...|我给你开张..

for vaginal estrogen suppositories.|雌性激素的处方

It'll help with the lubrication.|会让你有更好的润滑

Thank you.|谢谢你

Maybe you could give Myron a prescription--|或者你可以给Myron一张处方...

something weaker than he's got now.|不像他现在吃那种那么强的...

Tell him it's better for his heart. He'd buy that.|告诉他这样对心脏有好处 他会信的

You can't tell him the truth so you want me to lie to him?|你无法告诉他真相 所以你想我撒谎?

- Would you? - Close your legs.|- 可以吗? - 合上你的腿

Nerves stimulate muscles to move by creating a small electrical current.|神经依靠微弱的电流来 控制肌肉

The machine will measure that.|这台仪器会测量那种电流

And I will insert this needle into various muscles and ask you to flex.|我会把这跟针插到你的肌肉里 再让你做曲伸动作

Sometimes it can be painful. Let me know. I can pull back.|有时这会很疼 告诉我我可以把针退出来

No.|不用

I mean, it's okay.|我是说没问题

Okay. Put your arm out to the side.|好的把你的手伸出来

- You all right? - I'm good.|- 你还好吧? - 我没事

You don't have to stop.|不用停下

Raise your arm over your head.|把你的手高举过头

The E.M.G. was clean.|肌电图正常

Based on this history, it's either toxic herbs from the homeopath,|根据他的治疗史有可能是 顺势疗法医师给他服用了有毒草药

spinal damage from the chiropractor,|或者中医推拿师留下了 脊椎损伤

infection from a needle that the acupuncturist accidentally let sit in eye of newt,|或者针灸师错用了扎过蝾螈眼睛的针 导致针头感染

or the shen balancer--|又或者是那安神疗法医师...

What the hell is a shen, and how come it's lopsided?|“神”到底是什么鸟东西? 它又为什么需要“安”?

The only abnormal test result we found was on the echo report.|只有超声波检查中 我们能找到唯一的异常

Mitral valve prolapse.|瓣膜下垂综合症 [注:即一或两块瓣膜不能全关 令由肺输送到左心房的血液回流造成危险]

Hang up a shingle and condemn the narrowness and greed of Western medicine.|开家小诊所 声称自己可以超越西医的局限

You can make a damn fine living.|这样你就能赚大钱了

Clots form on the faulty valve, get sent to the brain, voil?- stroke.|血液凝块形成阻塞 游走到脑部引发中风

Ofcourse, no harm, no foul.|当然了那些人只不过想赚钱

Just taking a few bucks from superstitious idiots, right?|不会害死白痴患者就没事

Could also be an aneurysm due to trauma.|也有可能是动脉瘤 由外力损伤引起的

Trauma? From what, the chiropractic treatments?|外力损伤? 从哪里来?中医推拿吗?

It's bacterial endocarditis, an infected valve. We should do blood cultures.|应该是感染性心内膜炎瓣膜感染 我们应该做血液细菌培养

The six months that he had with these charlatans...|他听信庸医的这六个月...

might have been better spent going to someone who looks at things that exist in the real world.|如果用来去找 那些以可见事实作判断的人 或者结果会更好

But that's just me being all narrow again.|当然这是我的意见 绝对是一种“局限性”

I noticed a small bruit when I listened to Harvey's left carotid.|我听Harvey的左侧颈动脉时 听到微弱的杂音

You could hear that if he had an aneurysm from trauma.|如果是外力损伤引起的动脉瘤 就会出现这样的杂音

An aneurysm would have shown on the angiogram.|动脉瘤会显示在血管造影上

No. Not necessarily.|不 不一定会

Hmm.|嗯~

Quite a dilemma.|难以抉择

Oh, great pool-hall oracle, grant me guidance.|噢 伟大的黑球先知 启示我吧~

Do we go with Foreman's theory, which is at least marginally supported by medical test results,|我们应该相信Foreman 那基于一丁点儿检测结果的推断

or Chase's theory, that is completely unsupported by medical evidence?|还是选择Chase 完全没有医学根据支持的猜想?

What to do?|指引我们吧

The guy obviously broke his jaw somehow.|他显然曾经弄伤了下巴

Who knows what other trauma he's suffered? We should do the angiogram again.|谁知道他有没有得过其他动脉瘤? 我们应该再做一次血管造影

And all signs point to--|全部的迹象显示——

Ah. Sorry, Chase. The gods have spoken.|啊 抱歉Chase 神已经发出指引

Start Harvey on blood thinners and antibiotics.|给Harvey注射血液稀释剂和抗生素

Wow. Yeah, I get it. House is adorable.|哇 哦 我明白了 House真是太可爱了

I just want to hold him and never let go.|我只想抱着他永远不放手

My God! What the hell are you doing?|我的上帝!你到底在干吗?

- She's choking him. - Foreman, stop. Let her go.|- 她在让他窒息 - Foreman停手 放开她

- She was trying to kill him. - No. No, she wasn't.|- 她想要谋杀他 - 不...不 她不是

His vitals seem okay. Please-- Please, don't hurt her.|- 他的生命指数还行 - 请.. 请别伤害她

What the hell is going on in here?|这到底是怎么回事?

She's-- She's a dominatrix.|她...她是个女皇 [扮演主人角色的性癖好]

Right, Annette?|对吧 Annette?

The patient asked you to strangle him?|病人要求你折磨他?

Harvey is an asphyxiaphyliac.|Harvey是一个被窒息癖好者 [一种通过窒息获得安慰的变态倾向]

He likes to be strangled or smothered.|他喜欢被扼住脖子或窒息

That's just sick. Well, that's an intriguing legal opinion.|- 这太恶心了 - 呵这个法律意见实在 太有水平了

Geez. What kind of a lawyer is he?|天 这也叫律师?

- You want a legal opinion? Call the cops. - I was careful.|- 你想听法律意见?去报警 - 我很小心的

I watched the monitors. Made sure his O2 sats were over 90. I would never hurt him.|我看着监视仪确保他的血液含氧量超过90 我绝对不会伤害他的

Then what was the point? Harvey was upset.|- 他为什么喜欢这样? - Harvey非常不安

He needed to calm down--|他需要平静

to feel in control by being controlled.|通过被控制 来控制自己

He pays you for this?|他付钱让你做这种事?

In return, he does my taxes and cleans my house.|作为回报 他帮我报税以及做清洁

We're not done here. We have to talk. Call the cops.|- 我没还没说完我们还要谈谈... - 报警吧

Bar her from the hospital. Force her to pierce your nipples.|禁止她踏入医院 或者让她帮你的乳头穿环

Not really medical decisions.|当然这不属于医疗意见

It was a long time ago.|那是很久以前了

I was seeing this woman, a banker,|我当时跟一个女人约会 一个银行职员

and, uh, turns out she liked to be burned.|然后 呃 发现她喜欢被烫 [另一种性癖好]

You actually dated someone who likes to get burned?|你真的跟一个 喜欢被烫的女人约会?

Yeah, why would you want to be in a relationship...|对啊你为什么会想要跟

with someone that's so obviously only gonna lead to pain?|跟一个明显只追求痛苦的人发生关系呢?

- Shut up. - It was a weird scene.|- 闭嘴 - 当时是很奇怪的情形

- I observed-- - Chase, did you know about this woman, what she does?|- 我通过观察... - Chase 你认识这女人? 她是做什么?

- I met her at some parties, yeah. - I wouldn't have tortured you if I knew you liked it.|- 我在一些聚会见过她是的 - 早知你喜欢被折磨我以前就不折磨你了

Well, here's a phrase to remember.|好吧我想到一句经典的:

"Hey, this guy might have been pounded on the head one too many times".|“嘿可能他的脑袋以前已经 被太多人敲过了”

I said I thought it was a trauma-induced aneurysm. Yeah. Could have carried...|- 我就说可能是损伤导致动脉瘤的 - 是啊 如果你..

a tad more weight if you'd mentioned the "liking pain" thing.|...当时有提到“受虐倾向” 我会更加重视这个说法的

You're on my naughty list.|你今年不乖哦

Sorry. No leather stethoscope this Christmas.|对不起今年圣诞节 不会送你皮革听诊器了

- I'm not into-- - I assume you never started him on antibiotics and blood thinners...|- 我并没有... - 我估计你们在发现女皇的行为前...

before Mistress Ilsa's rude interruption.|还没来得及给他注射抗生素和血液稀释剂

- That was probably a good thing, given-- - Start him on antibiotics and blood thinners.|- 那未必不是好事当... - 给他注射抗生素和血液稀释剂

You still think Chase is wrong?|你仍然觉得Chase错了?

No, he's probably right.|不 他可能是对的

Then we should schedule him for vascular surgery.|那么我们应该给他安排动脉手术

Go into the carotids, find the aneurysm, repair it.|内窥镜进入颈动脉 找到动脉瘤修复它

We put him on blood thinners, he might bleed out.|注射了血液稀释剂 他就会流血不止

But if Foreman's right about it being bacterial endocarditis and we--|但如果Foreman说的感染性心内膜炎 才是对的

I think Chase is right.|我想Chase应该是对的

Okay. If Foreman used to be right about it being blood clots...|好吧 就说假设Foreman是对的 里边有血液凝块...

and we take the surgery route, we'll probably kill the guy.|我们还去做那个手术的话 就有可能令他丧命

So start him on blood thinners, and if he has another stroke, we'll schedule the surgery.|现在给他血液稀释如果他再次中风 就安排他做手术

- Yeah? - You Dr. House?|- 有事? - 你是House医生?

I have a feeling I'm gonna regret this, but yes.|我有预感我会为此后悔—— 是的 正是本人

Ramona said I should come to you for my refill.|Ramona说我应该来找你开药

Uh, you know, the--|呃 你知道那个...

The wood's beginning to droop.|“小树枝”下垂的问题...

She said you'd probably want to talk to me first.|她说你有点事想跟我谈谈

She lied.|没有的事

Here you go.|给你

Thanks.|谢谢

Always happy to make people happy. Good-bye.|我一向乐意帮助人们获得快乐~ 再见

Uh, I don't know how much more of this I can take.|呃 我不知道我还能撑多久

- Much more of what? - Sex.|- 撑什么? - ^做**

You don't want more sex?|原来你不喜欢^做**?

My golf swing is all messed up.|我甚至没力气打高尔夫球了

Hey, here's a radical thought. Talk to her.|嘿 告诉你个直接的方法 去跟她说好了

- The truth? - Sounds crazy when you put it like that.|- 真相? - 不是那么严重的吧

Ramona's got a big appetite.|Ramona的欲求很强

If I don't perform--|如果我不满足她...

I don't want to lose her.|我怕她会离开我

You got a pharmacy around here?|这附近有药房吗?

In the hospital? Could be.|医院里? 可能有吧

Let's see if we can find it.|看看我们能找到什么

Got any blue pills?|有没有蓝色的药丸?

You looking for E.D. medication?|你想要勃起功能障碍的药?

Well, that's one example of a blue pill. Name six others.|那只是蓝色药丸的其中一例 再说六种出来

There's a brand of acetaminophen--|还有一种解热镇痛药

Perfect. Fill 'er up.|好极装满

- Dr. House. - Little busy here.|- House医生 - 我正忙

I heard about Dr. Cameron's conditions for coming back to work.|我听说了Cameron医生的 “新合约附加条款”

It's purely business. I'll make sure you get the receipt.|纯粹是公事公办 我会把发票拿去向你报销的

Well, I think it's a good thing.|我觉得这是好事

What happened in your last relationship,|无论你的上一段关系 发生过什么..

it's no reason to wall yourself off from people forever.|..都不能成为 你拒绝跟人交往的借口

Five years of self-pity is probably enough.|自怜自悯了五年应该够了

Wow. You've certainly given me a lot to think about.|哇 哦 你真的让我茅塞顿开

If only I was as open as you.|如果我是像你一样开放的人

- Well-- - Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about.|- 当然 - 其实我是指你的低胸装

Bear in mind, Cameron's probably the only female who could tolerate you.|你最好相信世界上可能 只有Cameron一个女人可以忍受你

Wear the sky-blue shirt.|约会时穿天蓝色衬衫吧

It almost makes you look nice.|能让你显得友善点

They said she couldn't come back into the hospital.|他们说不会让她踏入这所医院

They won't let me see her.|他们不让我见到她

Harvey, you're lucky she wasn't arrested.|Harvey 她没被逮捕就很幸运了

What were you thinking, doing that at a hospital?|你到底在想什么? 居然在医院干那码事

Squeeze my fingers?|握紧我的手指

I was scared. I'll need you to squeeze with both hands.|- 我很害怕 - 我要你两只手都握紧

I am.|握紧了呀

Weakness in his right arm and hand.|他的右臂和右手无力

Harvey's having mini-strokes. The blood thinners aren't making a difference.|Harvey还在继续发生中风 血液稀释剂没有起效

Stop the treatment.|中断治疗

Sorry. We tried your way. You could not have been "wronger".|抱歉你的方法试过了 彻底是错的

I said Chase was probably right. Oh, yeah.|- 我说过Chase有可能是对的 - 噢 噢 是啊

We've all got perfect 20/20 hindsight.|<20/20>那种事后孔明 (20/20:时事内幕披露节目)

Get ahold of May in Vascular.|排个时间做动脉手术

See if his surgical dance card is free for tomorrow.|去看主刀的医生明天是否有空

- About tomorrow night. - You couldn't keep your mouth shut.|- 关于明天晚上 - 你就不能保密一点?

I didn't see any reason to.|没发现有这必要

Where are we going? I want to make sure I dress appropriately.|我们会去哪里? 我想确认自己穿对衣服

That would be army boots and T-shirt.|我建议军靴加T-shirt

It's the county paint ball tourney. First prize is 50 bucks.|我打算参加彩弹野战比赛 一等奖金是50美元

I'll split it with you if you hold your end up.|我跟你五五分 如果你能撑到终场

I'm not sure that was the deal.|我觉得协议好像不是这样..

Relax. I made a reservation at Caf?Spoleto.|放心吧我在Cafe Spoleto订了桌子

Regarding wardrobe,|关于着装

are you too young to remember spandex?|你可能太年轻不知道spandex? (spantex:一种弹性纤维)

I'll figure something out.|我回去考虑一下

The surgery will repair the damaged blood vessels in your neck,|手术会修补你脖子里的动脉

and your strokes will stop.|然后中风就会停止

All this is because of the strangulation?|这一切是卡脖子造成的?

More like strangulations.|看来是

My parents are right.|我爸妈说的没错

I'm a loser.|我是个失败者

I don't -- I don't know what--|我不..我不知道...

- I don't know what to do. I need to-- - Harvey, calm down.|- 我不知道可以怎样我需要... - Harvey 冷静点

- I need to talk to Annette. - You can do this on your own.|- 我要见Annette - 你可以一个人面对的

Surgery's the only-- She hates me.|- 手术是唯一... - 她肯定恨我

I've been calling. I've been calling and she--|我一直在打电话 我一直在打电话找她

She's not picking up.|她就是不接

- Harvey, you don't need-- - I can't. I can't.|- Harvey别想太多... - 我不...我不行

Harvey, you will do what I say.|Harvey 我命令你这样做

I don't want surgery.|我不想做手术...

- Sign the consent. Sign it! - I can't do anything.|- 签了这份协议签字! - 我什么都做不了...

No surgery. No surgery!|不做手术!不做手术!

No surgery!|不做手术!

We could give him antidepressants. See if he changes his mind.|我们可以给他点抗抑郁药 看他能不能回心转意

I already did. Mashed 'em up in his apple sauce.|我试过了 混在苹果汁里让他喝

It'll lighten him up soon enough. Someone should just tell him to do it.|- 很快他的心情就会好起来 - 应该要有人去命令他

Way faster. So's forgery-- also illegal.|- 最简单快捷 - 这是伪造公文 违法的

And I already tried. Not you.|- 这我也试过了 - 不是你去

Where's a good dominatrix when you need one?|如果需要一个好的女皇 要怎样找?

Annette's barred from the hospital.|Annette已经被禁止进入医院

If you get caught, Cuddy's got a hairbrush,|如果你被发现了 Cuddy有一把发刷

and believe me, she knows how to use it.|相信我她那把刷子有别的用处

They let you come back.|他们让你回来了

Not because you deserve it.|你的所作所为让我失望

You've been bad.|你太淘气了

You will have the surgery. Do you understand?|你一定要做这个手术 听明白没?

No.|不

Do not laugh at me.|别对着我笑嘻嘻

- You will respect me. - Where do you get off telling me what to do?|- 你要服从我.. - 你凭什么一走进来 就要命令我做这个做那个?

Get out of my room, you bag-faced witch.|滚出我的房间 你这个皱脸的巫婆

Is this a part of their deal?|他们习惯这样的?

This isn't like him.|他像变了个人似的

- Something's wrong. - Get out!|- 不对路.. - 滚出去!

Get out! Get out! Get out!|滚出去! 滚出去! 滚出去!

- Get out! - Emotional swings-- he's having another stroke.|- 滚出去! - 情绪失控 他又中风发作了!

Harvey!

He's crashing. Can we get a cart in here?|他挺不住了 我们需要急救推车!

So what's that? Two strokes you've scared this guy into?|怎么回事? 你吓得他两次中风?

Yeah. It's making me question my view of myself as a people person.|啊 对这让我开始质疑 我认为自己是一个人类的看法 是否有误

Now you want to do surgery on him without his consent?|你现在想不征得他同意就做手术?

The kid's in a coma. He needs the surgery.|这孩子陷入昏迷了 他需要这次手术

He said no. We can't do it.|他说过不做 我们就不能做

Emergent situation. We invoke heroic measures.|这是紧急状况 我们要用紧急原则

You need a court order. Great. Where do I get me one of them?|- 你要用的是法庭许可 - 好吧我去哪里可以搞一个许可?

- Do I need to lawyer up? - I'll need to show the judge an affidavit from next of kin.|- 我是不是该请律师? - 至少要让法官看到直系亲属签署的同意

They might have a problem signing anything, seeing as how they're dead.|要他们签字可能有点困难 因为他们已经死了

- He'll want proof. - Like what, Dad's hand? I don't even know where they're buried.|- 法官需要证明 - 比如?他父亲的一只手? 我甚至不知道他们安葬在哪

Bring me a published obit, or death certificate, and we'll run with it.|把讣告或者死亡证明拿来 我们可以试试

I don't want you to mess up your clothes.|我不想你弄脏衣服

His parents were accountants.|他的双亲是会计师

Maybe there's an obit in the trade papers. Guy lives in Market Town.|- 经济报纸上可能会有他们的讣告 - 他住在Market镇

I don't know if he grew up there, but we could check the local funeral homes.|不知道他是否在那里长大 但我们可以找找当地的坟场

Great, and when your searches turn up nothing,|好 但如果你们 找不到他们安葬在哪里

you should try and find where they live. He said they were dead.|- 可以试着找找他们住在哪里 - 他说过他们去世了

Accountants are usually pretty good with money,|会计师通常收入不菲

so how come he lives in a slum like Market Town?|他怎么会住在 Market镇那种贫民区?

Maybe they were bad accountants.|也许他们不是那么好的会计师

Two bad accountants from the Pacific Rim?|两个糟糕的会计师 能从大洋彼岸移民过来?

The odds are astronomical. Maybe Harvey burned through their money.|- 这就不是一般的奇怪了 - 也许Harvey把他们的钱 都挥霍掉了

Or maybe they cut him off when they found out about his proclivities.|又或者他们发现了儿子的变态倾向 从此不再跟他往来

Gotta be my bet. Go to his apartment. See if you can find his folks.|我敢赌就是这样 去他住的地方 看能不能找到线索

Number, address, something.|电话地址或者什么

Hey. Can I talk to you?|嘿 可以谈谈?

Sure.|当然

Look. Cameron's a friend.|Cameron是我们的朋友

- This whole dating-- - Time's up. Thanks for playing.|- 这样一次约会... - 时间到 谢谢

Hey, I've been on the scene more than you recently. Way ahead of you.|- 嘿 论最近的约会经验我可比你多 - 你差远了

I got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk.|我准备了一箱麦芽酒 藏在冰箱里

Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD.|放上Marvin Gaye的唱片 [Marvin Gaye:著名黑人歌手]

We are gonna get all the way down. Now move.|我们将会共渡良宵直奔主题 出去吧

Come on. You're not into her.|别这样你并不喜欢她

Most guys who aren't interested in a woman try to sugar coat it, be nice.|大部分男人想委婉地拒绝一个女人时 都会显得彬彬有礼

- Oh, you know me too well. - That's what I'm saying.|- 噢你太了解我了 - 我就是这个意思

I think you should go with your instincts here. Be a jerk.|我觉得你应该拿出自己的本性 像个混蛋

I'm missing my soap for this?|你就为说这句话 而妨碍我看电视?

Women love to be right.|女性喜欢感到自己看法是对的

You gotta leave 'em feeling superior, like they dodged a bullet.|你得让她们觉得自己 像躲开一颗子弹那么幸运

But if you're nice, she'll blame herself--|但如果你彬彬有礼 她们就会责怪自己

And fall for me even more.|从而更加迷恋我

The love doctor has made an art out of breaking up with women...|爱情医生刚刚讲解了 跟女性分手的艺术...

'cause you're convinced that the loss of you would be too devastating for any woman to handle.|你确信任何女性都不可能承受 你的离开

Yeah. I'm the one with the serious ego problem here.|对啊 说得好像我才是 那个自我为中心的人

I'm just saying...|我只是想说...

some relationships aren't meant to happen.|有些事情不是一定要发生的

Harvey's school registration.|Harvey的入学注册

Permanent home address? Emergency contacts?|原住址?紧急联络人?

"Annette Rains".

Mistress Annette.|啊 女皇Annette

You had to extort a date out of House.|你得要用勒索才可以跟House约会

You don't think that's a bad sign?|你不觉得这是个不良信号?

Cameron?

High school yearbook.|高中校友录

Think this might give us a clue, Sherlock?|Sherlock 你觉得这个会帮助我们破案? (猜猜这个Sherlock是什么意思 ^_^)

House isn't gonna hand you anything.|House从不给你任何东西

You want him, you gotta take him.|你想要得自己问他拿

Jump him.|逼他

Harvey-- H-A-R-V-E-Y.

I'm sorry to have bothered you. Thank you. Okay.|很抱歉 打扰你了 谢谢再见

Yes. Harvey Park.|是的 Harvey Park

Great. We've been looking for you.|好极了 我们正想找您

I'm calling from the Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.|这里是普林斯顿的普兰斯堡教学医院

Harvey's here, and it's rather--|Harvey 在这里请问...

- He hung up. - You tell him why you were calling?|- 他挂电话了 - 你有告诉他为什么找他?

I didn't get a chance. Call back.|- 根本没机会 - 再打

I'll do it.|我来打

Let the master show you how it's done.|让高手来示范吧

Mr. Park? This is Dr. House calling...|Park先生? 我是House医生...

from Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital in New Jersey.|这里是新泽西州 普林斯顿的普兰斯堡教学医院

Your son Harvey is dead. We need you to identify the body.|您的儿子Harvey已经去世 我们想请您来辨认遗体

Yes. I'm sorry. It's the law.|是的 很抱歉 法律规定

Okay.|好的

There's a real art to delivering bad news.|这就是转达噩耗的艺术

- They're gonna show up at the morgue. - Be sure and let me know when Cuddy starts screaming.|- 那样他们会先去太平间的 - Cuddy开始尖叫的时候尽快通知我

You lied to them! He told us our son was dead.|- 你骗了他们! - 他说我们的儿子死了

It's only a white lie.|一个善意的谎言

Technically, all I did was call them a little early.|技术上来说我只是提前了一点 通知你们而已

Trust me. He'll be dead real soon.|相信我 他很快就会死掉

Actually, I saved you some rush hour traffic.|其实我帮你们避开了 交通繁忙时段

I'm calling our lawyer.|我要打电话给律师

Fine. Just as soon as you've signed the surgery consent.|没问题麻烦你先签了手术协议

I have a pen.|我有笔

Marilyn Park for Mark Lerner. Yes, I'll hold.|Marilyn Park 找 Mark Lerner 好的 我等

Harvey's your son. I'm sure you still care about him.|Harvey是你们的儿子 我想你们至少还在乎他吧

He humiliated us.|他丢尽了我们的脸

Everybody we know knows about his... perversion.|认识我们的所有人都知道他是... 性变态

But you don't get off on embarrassment the way your son does.|但你并没有像你儿子那样 把尴尬抛诸身后

My guess, maybe it skips a generation.|我猜想可能这是隔代遗传

How much money would it take to compensate you--|多少钱可以补偿你们的损失...

Yeah, you guys can haggle in a minute, but here's the thing.|你们等会儿可以继续讨价还价 但我先说两句

Humiliation comes in all kinds of packages.|丢脸可以来自很多原因

People finding out that your son's a perv.|人们发现你的儿子性变态

That's pretty high up there.|这个已经相当严重

People finding out that you'd rather let your son die...|人们如果发现你宁愿让儿子死掉...

than sign a piece of paper--|也不愿签个字——

where's that rank?|那会是什么程度?

Trust me, if I have to paste up a sign...|相信我 如果有必要的话

in every nail salon and dumpling shop in Pennsylvania, I'll make sure they know.|我会在宾夕法尼亚州的所有美容店  饺子铺贴上告示确保所有人知道

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Your son will be in surgery first thing in the morning.|你们的儿子明天一早 将接受手术

Dumplings. That was a cheap shot.|饺子 这招真够毒

Hi. Are you, uh--|嘿 你现在 呃...

Can we talk?|能谈一下?

Gee, I wonder what this is gonna be about.|天 看来是件很严重的事情?

I just want to make sure no one gets hurt.|我只是想确认 没有人会受伤

I will be fine. Everybody's acting like I'm going out with Jack the Ripper.|我会没事的 就像我要去跟Jack the Ripper约会似的... [Jack the Ripper:历史上著名的伦敦杀人狂]

Oh. It's not-- It's not you I'm worried about.|哦 不是... 我不是在担心你

It's been a long time since he opened up to someone, and I--|他已经很久没有接受一名异性了 所以我...

You better be absolutely sure you want this,|你最好确信这真的是你想要的

because if he opens up again and gets hurt--|因为如果他接受了 而再次受伤...

I don't think there's gonna be a next time.|估计再也不会有下一次了

You're worried I'm gonna break his heart?|你担心我会伤他的心?

The wide side's too short.|宽的那边太短

You're gonna look like Lou Costello.|会让你看着像Lou Costello [科斯蒂洛美国喜剧演员]

This is a mistake.|这是个错误

I don't know how to have casual conversation.|我根本不知道怎样 “轻松地谈话”

You think you're talking about one thing,|你以为你们在谈论某个话题

and either you are, and it's incredibly boring,|也许是真的但非常闷

or you're not because there's a subtext, and you need a decoder ring.|又或者只是个比喻 然后你要猜测真正的含义

Open doors for her. Help her with her chair.|帮她开门 为她拉开椅子

- I have been on a date. - Not since disco died.|- 我以前去过约会的 - 80年代以前吧

Comment on her shoes, her earrings,|赞扬她的鞋子 耳环

and then move on to D.H.A.|然后谈到D.H.A. [“不饱和脂肪酸二十二碳六烯酸”的缩写]

Her dreams, hopes and aspirations.|她的梦想(Dreams)希望(Hopes) 和追求(Aspirations)

Trust me. Panty peeler.|相信我 屡试不爽

- And if you need condoms, I've got some. - Did your wife give them to you?|- 如果你需要避孕套我这有些... - 老婆让你带着的?

Drug rep. They've got antibiotics built in somehow.|销售样品 他们搞出个带有抗生素的款式

I should cancel.|我应该取消

I've got a patient in surgery tomorrow morning.|明早我的病人要做手术了

And if you were a surgeon, that would actually matter.|假如你是主刀医生 那确实有关系

That's a good idea. Settle your nerves. Get me a beer too.|好主意放松一下自己 顺便帮我拿瓶啤酒

No beer.|不是喝酒

You're gonna eat before dinner?|快晚饭了你还要吃东西?

This is pretty lame, right?|这很老土 对吧?

I think she likes lame.|我想她喜欢老土

It's beautiful.|太美了

And you look very handsome.|你看起来很英俊

Thank you.|谢谢

I've always loved this restaurant.|我一向很喜欢这家餐厅

Yeah. It's changed a lot since the last time I was here.|我也是 自从最后一次来以后它变了很多

Used to be a strip joint.|以前这里是个脱衣舞酒吧

Nice earrings.|耳环很好看

My mom's. Thank you.|我妈妈的 谢谢

Nice shoes.|鞋子很好看

Comfortable?|舒服吗?

I'm not expecting you to be someone you're not.|我并不希望你努力 显得跟平时不一样

We're in a restaurant.|我们坐在餐厅里

We're dressed up. We're eating.|我们穿了礼服 我们在吃正餐

Without small talk, what is there?|来点闲谈很正常吧?

According to Freud-- and I'm paraphrasing--|根据佛洛伊德的理论——和我的分析

the instinct of love toward an object demands a mastery to obtain it,|爱的本能会驱使一种 想要占有的冲动

and if a person feels they can't control the object, or feel threatened by it,|然后如果一个人觉得无法控制 某个事物或者被它吓倒...

they act negatively toward it.|...他就会反其道而行之

Like an eighth-grade boy punching a girl.|就像小学高年级男生追打女生

I treat you like garbage, so I must really like you.|我对你很糟糕 所以我一定是喜欢你

Given your Freudian theory, what does it mean if I start being nice to you?|依照你的佛洛伊德理论 如果我开始对你很好又意味着什么呢?

That you're getting in touch with your feelings.|那就是你开始被你的感觉所触动

Mm-hmm.|嗯-嗯

So there's absolutely nothing I can do to make you think that I don't like you?|那么说无论如何我都没有办法 让你觉得我不喜欢你咯?

Sorry, no.|抱歉 没有

I have one evening with you-- one chance--|我有一晚上跟你一起 一个机会..

and I don't want to waste it talking about what wines you like...|我不想浪费时间谈论 你喜欢什么酒...

or what movies you hate.|或者你讨厌哪些电影

I want to know how you feel.|我想知道你对我的...

About me.|感觉

You live under the delusion that you can fix everything that isn't perfect.|你生活在一种你觉得自己 可以修复所有不完美的事物的错觉之下

That's why you married a man who was dying of cancer.|所以你会嫁给一个 即将因为癌症去世的男人

You don't love, you need.|这不是爱 是需要

And now that your husband is dead,|然后你的丈夫已经去世

you're looking for your new charity case.|你在寻找新的关怀对像

That's why you're going out with me.|所以你找到了我

I'm twice your age.|我比你老一倍

I'm not great-looking.|我也不英俊

I'm not charming. I'm not even nice.|我不迷人 我甚至不友善

What I am is what you need.|我这个样子正是你需要的

I'm damaged.|我是个残缺的人

Warm saline.|温盐水

3.0 silk--|3.0 丝线

I'll get the--|我去取

Came in late. Good time last night?|你迟到了 昨晚玩得开心?

How's the surgery going? Harvey's doing fine so far.|- 手术怎么样? - 现在为止Harvey还不错

- How'd the night go? - It was fine. How was your evening?|- 昨晚怎么样? - 不错 你呢?

She had the ravioli. I had the puttanesca.|她点了意大利馄饨 我点了蔬菜面

Yes, I really want to know about the quality of the food.|我真的很关心 你们吃得怎么样

Either something very good happened or something very bad. Which is it?|要么是好的要么是坏的 到底发生了什么?

Well, I did have a little indigestion afterwards.|呃 我吃完饭确实 有点消化不良

Maybe it was the garlic bread.|也许是因为那些蒜末面包

Or the wine. Something made my eyes puffy.|或者是酒 有些东西让我的眼发肿了

- Crying in your pillow can do that. - It was the wine.|- 搂着枕头哭会让你眼睛发肿 - 是那些酒

We had a nice candid conversation.|我们友好、坦白地交谈

Nothing deep. Mostly small talk. I'm sure.|- 很随意的那种 - 当然

Took your advice. Complimented her shoes. That's 15 minutes of chat right there.|我照着你的建议 赞美她的鞋子 那里就15分钟了

- No snide comments? - I guess-- when we talked about you guys.|- 没有谈些刺激的? - 一点吧 当我们谈论你们的时候

- Just answer one question. - You two gonna do dinner again?|- 就回答我一个问题 - 你们俩会再去约会吗?

I... don't think so.|我...不觉得会

I... don't know.|我...不知道

Hey, kids. You were wrong.|伙计们 你们错了

No aneurysm, no nothin'. This guy's clean.|没有动脉瘤什么都没有 这个家伙完好无损

Which means we've got no idea what's causing the strokes.|那就是说 我们根本不知道是什么引起中风

He's had two more post-op.|他又再多两个伤口

We won't know the extent of the damage...|在他醒过来之前我们没法估计...

until he comes out of the coma-- if he comes out.|手术对他的伤害 就算他能醒来

Maybe we should go back to the blood thinners. Up the dosage.|也许我们应该重新用血液稀释剂 增加剂量

If it's not clots, a loading dose of blood thinners is gonna make him bleed out of his ears.|如果不是血液凝块一包血液稀释剂就 足以让他耳朵都流出血

Then he won't be able to hear.|然后他就失聪了

Oy vey.|天啊

- Nobody home. Leave a message. - This is important.|- 没人在家 留个纸条吧 - 这事很重要

Chase, Cameron, get another angiogram and echo.|Chase Cameron 再做一次血管造影和超声波

You better get a full body scan.|再去做个全身扫瞄

If it is clots, it'd be good to know where they are.|如果是血液凝块 我们最好找到在哪里

Sorry about that.|刚才很抱歉

Guy dying.|病人垂危

Those pills you gave Myron? They're not working.|你给Myron的那些药丸 完全没有作用

Well, good to see you've got the correct perspective on the thing.|呃 很高兴看到你们终于在 这件事上面有了新的共识

Well, the old ones, I mean, made me feel like a tree, you know?|呃 旧的那种我是说 让我感觉像颗树 你明白吗?

Nice visual.|很好的比喻

But the new ones, I might as well be eating candy.|但新的这种 我觉得像在吃糖

Candy wouldn't take away your headaches. What?|- 糖果不会让你的头疼消失 - 什么?

You came to me and told me you were having too much sex.|你上次来跟我说 你们^做**次数太多

I never did. You too, sequoia.|- 我没有啊 - 你也一样 树先生

- Well, no, that's not true. I-- - I know everybody lies,|- 呃 不 不是这样的... - 我知道每个人都会说谎

but you'd think that after a certain amount of time together, you wouldn't be trying so hard.|但你们也知道经过多年相处 人们不会再那么热衷于^做**

- Your rings don't match. - Why would they?|- 你们的戒指不一样 - 那怎么了?

The style is one thing, but one silver, one gold? How long have you guys been married?|款式不同是一回事 但一个金的一个银的? 你们俩结婚多久了?

Fifty-five years. Forty-nine years.|- 55年 - 49年

Damn it. You're having an affair.|老天 你们是婚外恋

Did you really say you wanted to have less sex?|你是不是真的想说 你想少一点^做**?

Well, less. If I wanted none, I'd stay home with Esther.|只是少一点 如果我不需要 就留在家里陪Esther了

I just need a little rest.|我只是想休息一下

You guys aren't the victims of the little blue pills, you're the problem.|你们不是那些蓝色药丸的受害者 你们自己才是问题所在

- I'm sorry. - Me too.|- 真对不起 - 我也是

I should just have told you how I felt.|我早应该告诉你我的感受

Aw.|噢...

Oh, welcome to hell.|噢 欢迎来到地狱

Uh, hey, how about the pills?|呃 嘿 药丸怎么办?

Looks like you guys are good to go drug-free for a while.|看来你们有一段时间可以不用吃药了

Dr. Chase, these breath mints you've been popping since yesterday--|Chase医生这些 你从昨天就开始吃的薄荷糖...

are they a new fetish?|最近非常流行的牌子?

I found them at Harvey's. What? I just took two boxes.|我在Harvey家里拿的 怎么了?我只拿了两盒

- The guy's got a whole drawer of them. - And you didn't find that interesting?|- 那家伙有一抽屉这个 - 而你不觉得很有趣?

Well, there's lots of interesting stuff in his place.|呃 他家有趣的东西太多了

The mints weren't high up on the list.|相比之下薄荷糖不太引人注目

Wrong.|错了

Chase, get your nose in here.|Chase 把你的鼻子凑过来

If you're trying to humiliate me,|如果你想要让我难堪

I told you-- Come on. Put your face in his mouth.|- 我可以... - 过来靠近他的嘴

- Ugh! - Rich, wouldn't you say?|- 啊! - 很重的味道?

Mm. Smells like old vomit.|嗯 就像隔夜的呕吐物

Number one sign of fulminating osteomyelitis.|急性骨髓炎的第一特征

Infection of the jaw?|颌骨感染?

Probably from the original break. Never healed properly.|可能是上次的创伤 治疗不够彻底

Infected tissue from the jaw...|颌骨上感染的组织...

breaks off, blocks blood flow to the brain.|脱落了 阻塞血液向脑部流动

And life just isn't worth living without blood.|供血不足 一切都开始变糟

It was hidden from the scans by the metal plate.|扫瞄的时候 金属板挡住了感染的部位

And an infection in the jaw is unlikely to show up in blood tests.|而颌骨的感染通常很难 在血液测试中发现

- So how do we confirm? - Like this.|- 那么我们怎样确认? - 这样

Ladies and gentlemen, we have pus.|女士们先生们这里是——脓

We're gonna remove the jaw.|我们要切除颌骨

Anybody got a buzz saw? Okay, call a surgeon.|谁带了电动圆锯? 好吧 叫外科来做

Hi. I'm Dr. House.|Hi 我是House医生

How's tricks, Annette?|没人发现吧 Annette?

I just wanted to see if he was okay.|我只是想来探望他

I'll leave.|我现在就走

It's okay. I came to talk to you both.|没事的 我想跟你们俩谈谈

Like I tell all my patients,|就像我对所有病人说的那样

you've simply got to say no to strangulation.|你们最好不要再玩卡脖子

Me, I'm a freak.|我呢 我是个怪人

I get off on not being in pain.|我忍受不了没有痛苦

That and chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies.|我不是跟你们开玩笑的

He's not a freak.|他不是怪人

Yeah, he is... a little.|部分来说...他是的

But it's gotta stop,|但必须停止这样

or he'll die.|否则他会死

It's not about pain.|不是痛苦的问题

It's about being open.|这是关于放开你自己

And completely vulnerable to another person.|把自己完全交给另一个人

If you can learn to be that deeply trusting,|如果你能学到这种深层的信任

it changes you.|它会改变你

Lock him in a cage.|把他关进笼子里吧

That should be fine, medically.|医学上来说还是可行的

Dr. House?|House医生?

Were my parents here?|我的父母来过吗?

Did they come to see me?|他们有没有来看我?

[ I'm broken don't break me ]

[ When I hit the ground ]

[ Some devil some angel ]

[ Has got me to the bones ]

[ You said always and forever ]

[ Is such a long and lonely time ]

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频