首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
豪斯医生 第一季 [HOUSE Season 1] 2004 - cd1/22

评论
53
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-02 23:33:13 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:53503次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

[Bell Rings]

Why are you late? You're not going to like the answer.|为什么迟到了? 你不会喜欢我的答案的

I already know the answer. I missed the bus.|我已经知道了 我错过公共汽车了

I don't doubt it. No bus stops near Brad's.|没错 Brad家附近没有公共汽车

You spent the night, the alarm didn't work- or maybe it did.|你过了一晚 闹钟没响 也许响了

I didn't sleep with him. Girl, either there's something-|我没和他睡觉 小姐 要么是你-

I missed the bus!|我错过公共汽车了!

There's something either very wrong with you or something very wrong with him.|要么是你有毛病 要么是他有毛病

There's nothing wrong with him. Please tell me you know that for a fact.|他没什么问题 你敢说那是事实?

Melanie, I gotta go. You're lying, aren't you?|Melanie 我得上课了 你在撒谎 对吧?

I wouldn't lie to you. Good morning, guys!|我不会骗你的 大家早上好!

[Class] Good morning, Miss Rebecca!|早上好 Rebecca小姐!

Everybody's in their seats? Yes.|大家都坐好了吗? 坐好了

Okay. Sydney, why don't you tell us what you did this weekend?|好 Sydney 可以告诉我们你这周末干什么了吗?

[Child] She look-|她去-

Come on, Sydney. We know you're not shy.|加油 Sydney 我们知道你不害羞

How come we always have to tell you what we did, and you never tell us what you did?|为什么总是我们告诉你我们的事而你从不给我们讲你的事呢?

[Girls Giggling]

Okay.|好吧

I had a really great weekend.|我的周末真的很不错

- But you can't tell Miss Melanie, okay? - What did you do?|- 但你不能告诉Melanie小姐 好吗? - 你干什么了?

I made a new friend.|我交了个新朋友

It's so much fun to make new friends, isn't it?|交新朋友很有趣 对吧?

Yeah. Yeah.|对 没错

Did you tell your mom and dad about your new friend?|你告诉你爸爸妈妈了吗?

Absolutely.|当然

You should never keep anything from your parents.|你永远不应该欺骗你的父母

- And I told mine- [Gibberish] - [Class Laughs]|我告诉我@#$%&

[Chuckles]

- Wha- - [Giggling Continues]|- 怎么@!#*&

[Gibberish Continues]|@#$#%!!

Ca- Ba-|Ca- Ba-

Ha- Ba- Cra-|Ha- Ba- Cra-

C-A- L-|C-A-L-

H- E- "The.!"|H- E- "The!"

We know that word. "The."|我们认得那个字 "The"

- [Groans] - [Gasps]

[Groaning]

Twenty-nine-year old female. First seizure one month ago.|29岁女性 一个月前第一次发病

Lost the ability to speak. Babbled like a baby.|失去语言能力 像个婴儿一样

Progressive deterioration of mental status.|意识水平逐渐退化

You see that? They all assume I'm a patient because of this cane.|你看 就因为这根藤条他们都以为我是个病人

So put on a white coat like the rest of us. I don't want them to think I'm a doctor.|那就像我们一样穿件白大褂 我不想让他们认为我是个医生

You see where the administration might have a problem with that attitude?|你知道老板不会喜欢那个的

People don't want a sick doctor.|人们不喜欢生病的医生

That's fair enough. I don't like healthy patients.|没错 我不喜欢健康的病人

The 29-year old female- The one who can't talk? I like that part.|29岁的女性 不能说话的那个? 我喜欢那个

She's my cousin.|她是我表妹

And your cousin doesn't like the diagnosis.|而你表妹不喜欢那个诊断

I wouldn't either.|我也不喜欢

Brain tumor. She's going to die. Boring.|脑瘤 她快死了 无聊

No wonder you're such a renowned diagnostician.|难怪你这么有名了

You don't need to actually know anything to figure out what's wrong.|你不需要任何东西就知道哪儿出了毛病

You're the oncologist. I'm just a lowly infectious disease guy.|你才是肿瘤专家 我只是个低贱的传染病学家

Yes. Just a simple country doctor.|哈哈 一个乡村医生

Brain tumors at her age are highly unlikely.|她这种年龄得脑瘤看起来不大可能

She's 29. Whatever she's got is highly unlikely.|她才29 她得什么都不大可能

The protein markers for the three most prevalent brain cancers came up negative.|脑瘤的三个主要蛋白质指标都没问题

That's an H.M.O. Lab. Might as well have sent it to a high school kid with a chemistry set.|一个 H.M.O.(健康维护组织)实验室 可能只是让一个高中生化验一下而已

No family history.|没有家庭病史

I thought your uncle died of cancer.|我以为你叔叔死于癌症来着

Other side. No environmental factors. That you know of.|另外 没有环境因素 你知道的

And she's not responding to radiation treatment.|而且她对辐射治疗没有反应

None of which is even close to dispositive.|但这些都不能肯定什么

All it does is raise one question: Your cousin goes to an H.M.O.?|主要问题是 你表妹相信H.M.O.?

Come on. Why leave all the fun for the coroner?|好了 干吗把好玩的都留给验尸官?

What's the point of putting together a team if you're not gonna use them?|你手下那么多人干嘛不用?

You've got three overqualified doctors working for you, getting bored.|你手下有三个优秀的医生 无聊得要死

[Man] It's a lesion.|病灶

And the big green thing in the middle of the bigger blue thing on a map...|而地图上一大片蓝色中间的绿色...

is an island.|是个岛

I was hoping for something a bit more creative.|我期待你们更有创意一点

Shouldn't we be speaking to the patient before we start diagnosing?|我们下结论之前不应该和病人谈谈吗?

- Is she a doctor? - No, but-|- 她是医生吗? - 不是 可

- Everybody lies. - Dr. House doesn't like dealing with patients.|- 每个人都会撒谎 - House医生不喜欢与病人接触

Isn't treating patients why we became doctors?|我们当医生不是为了治疗病人吗?

No. Treating illnesses is why we became doctors.|不 我们当医生是为了治疗疾病

Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.|治疗病人则让医生变得可悲

So you're trying to eliminate the humanity from the practice of medicine?|所以你试着消灭医疗中的人性?

If we don't talk to them, they can't lie to us, and we can't lie to them.|我们不见他们 他们就没办法对我们撒谎 我们也不会对他们撒谎

Humanity's overrated.|你太高估人性了

- I don't think it's a tumor. - First year medical school- if you hear hoofbeats, you think horses, not zebras.|- 我不认为是肿瘤 -医学院的菜鸟 - 如果你听到瘟疫 你会想到马 不是人

Are you in first year medical school?|你现在是医学院的菜鸟吗?

No. First of all, there's nothing on the CAT scan.|不是 首先 电脑辅助断层扫瞄没有任何结果

Second of all, if this is a horse,|第二 如果她是肿瘤

then her kindly family doctor in Trenton makes the obvious diagnosis, and it never gets near this office.|她在Trenton的家庭医生就能做诊断了 她也不会跑到我们这儿来

Differential diagnosis, people.|特别诊断 大伙

If it's not a tumor, what are the suspects? Why couldn't she talk?|如果不是肿瘤 那会是什么? 她为什么不能说话?

Aneurysm, stroke or some other ischemic syndrome.|动脉瘤 中风 或其它脑血管疾病

- Get her a contrast M.R.I. - Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease?|- 给她做个比对核磁共振 - Creutzfeldt-Jakob氏症?

- Mad cow? - Mad zebra.|- 疯牛病? - 疯马病

Wernicke's encephalopathy.|Wernicke氏脑病

No. Blood thiamine level was normal.|不 血硫胺素水平正常

The lab in Trenton could have screwed up the blood tests.|Trenton的实验室可能搞砸了血液测试

I assume it's a corollary if"people lie" that "people screw up."|我想如果"人们会撒谎"那么"人们会犯错"

Redraw the blood tests and get her scheduled for that contrast M.R.I. ASAP.|重做血液测试 尽快安排她的核磁共振

Let's find out what kind of zebra we're treating here.|我们得找出我们到底治的是什么病

[Woman On P.A.] Radiology, please call the page.|放射科 请立刻给院办打电话

Radiology, please call the page.|放射科 请立刻给院办打电话

I was expecting you in my office 20 minutes ago.|我在办公室里等了你20分钟了

Really? Well, that's odd because I had no intention of being in your office 20 minutes ago.|真的?真奇怪 我可不知道20分钟前我要去你办公室

You think we have nothing to talk about? No. I just can't think of anything I'd be interested in.|你以为我们没什么好谈的? 不 我不知道有什么我感兴趣的东西

I sign your paychecks. I have tenure.|我给你发薪水 我的职位是终身的

Are you gonna grab my cane now, stop me from leaving? That would be juvenile.|我现在能走吗? 你要不要拉着我的拐杖 我没那么幼稚

I can still fire you if you're not doing your job. I'm here from 9:00 to 5:00.|你不干你的工作我还可以炒了你 我天天朝九晚五

Your billings are practically nonexistent. Rough year.|你什么都没干 艰难的一年

You ignore requests for consults. I call back. Sometimes I misdial.|你故意不理那些找你咨询的人 我有打电话 不过有时候拨错号了

You're six years behind on your obligations to the clinic.|你的门诊时间已经缺了六年了

See? I was right. This doesn't interest me.|我说的没错吧? 我对这没兴趣

Six years times three weeks- you owe me better than four months.|六年乘三周 你欠我四个多月

It's 5:00. I'm going home.|5:00了 我要走了

To what?|去哪儿?

Nice.|回家

Look, Dr. House, the only reason why I don't fire you...|听着 House医生 我雇你的唯一原因...

is because your reputation is still worth something to this hospital.|是因为你的名誉对医院还有好处

Excellent. We have a point of agreement- you're not gonna fire me.|好极了 这么说你不会炒我鱿鱼了

Your reputation won't last if you don't do your job.|如果你不干活 你哪来的名誉

The clinic is part of your job. I want you to do your job.|门诊是你的职责 我想要你做你的工作

But, as the philosopherJagger once said, "You can't always get what you want."|但是 哲学家Jagger曾经说过 "你不会总是得到你想要的"

You're not my doctor. Are you Dr. House?|你不是我的医生 你是House医生吗?

Thankfully, no. I'm Dr. Chase.|幸好不是 我是Chase医生

Dr. House is the head of diagnostic medicine.|House医生是门诊部门的主任

He's very busy, but he has taken a keen interest in your case.|他很忙 但他已经决定亲自诊断你的病

We inject gadolinium into a vein.|我们向你的血管中注射钆

It distributes itself throughout your brain and acts as a contrast material for the magnetic resonance imager.|它在你脑中扩散并为核磁共振仪发挥成像的作用

Basically, whatever's in your head lights up like a Christmas tree.|简单说 就是把你的脑袋变成一棵圣诞树

- It might make you feel a little light-headed. - Dr. Cameron.|- 你可能会有一点头晕 - Cameron医生

I'm sorry. I have to stop you. There is a problem.|抱歉 你得停一下 我们有点问题

You pulled my authorization!|你取消了我的授权!

Yes. Why are you yelling?|没错 你干嘛这么嚷?

No M.R.I.'s, no imaging studies, no labs.|不能做核磁共振 X光 不能做实验室化验

You also can't make long distance phone calls.|你还不能打长途电话

- If you're going to fire me, have the guts to face me. - Or photocopies. You're still yelling.|- 你要解雇我 就得有勇气面对我 - 还有照片 你还在嚷

I'm angry! You're risking a patient's life.|我生气了! 你在冒一个人生命的险

- I assume those are two separate points. - You showed me disrespect.|- 我想那是两个不相干的问题 - 你不尊重我

You embarrassed me. And as long as I work here, you have no legal-|你羞辱我 只要我还在这儿工作 你就没有

Is the yelling designed to scare me?|你想吓我吗?

Because I'm not sure what it is I'm supposed to be scared of. More yelling?|因为我不知道我应该怕什么 对我大叫?

That's not scary.|那没什么好怕的

That you're going to hurt me? That's scary. But I'm pretty sure I can outrun you.|你要打我? 我倒是怕这个 但我确定你跑不过我

Oh, I looked into that philosopher you quoted-Jagger.|哦 我查了你提到的那个哲学家Jagger

And you're right, you can't always get what you want.|没错 你不能总是得到你想要的

But as it turns out, "If you try sometimes, you get what you need."|但同时还有 "如果你努力 有时你会得到你需要的"

So, because you want me to treat patients,|也就是说 因为你想让我治疗病人

you're not letting me treat patients?|你不让我治疗病人?

I need you to do your job.|我需要你做你的工作

[Sighs]

Do the M.R.I. She folded.|做核磁共振吧 搞定了

I've got to do four hours a week in this clinic until I make up the time I've missed.|我得一个礼拜在门诊干四个小时直到补全我欠下的

2054. I'll be caught up in 2054.|2054年 2054年我才能补全

You better love this cousin a whole lot.|你最好超喜欢你这个表妹

All right, Rebecca, I know you may feel a little claustrophobic in there,|好了 Rebecca 我知道你可能有点幽闭恐惧症

but we need you to remain still.|但我希望你不要动

[Chase] Okay, we're going to begin.|好 我们开始吧

[Machinery Clicking]

[Thumping, Clicking Continues]

I don't feel so good.|我不太舒服

[Chase] It's all right. Just try to relax. [Loud Humming]|没关系 放松点

[Gasping]

- Rebecca? - [Gasping Continues]|- Rebecca?

Rebecca?|Rebecca?

Rebecca?|Rebecca?

Get her out of there. Oh, she probably fell asleep.|把她送出来 噢 她也许睡着了

She's exhausted. She was claustrophobic 30 seconds ago.|她累坏了 她30秒之前还有幽闭恐惧症

- She's not sleeping. We gotta get her out of there. - It'll just be another minute.|- 她没睡觉 我们有麻烦了 - 只要一分钟就好

If she's having an allergic reaction to the gadolinium, she'll be dead in two minutes.|如果她对钆过敏 两分钟之后她就会死

Hold her neck. All right.|抬起她的脖子 好了

Oh, she's ashen.|她的脸变白了

She's not breathing. Epi, .5.|她不呼吸了 阿托品 5毫升

[Oxygen Hissing] Come on.|快啊

I can't ventilate.|气囊按不动

- Too much edema. Where's the surgical airway kit? - [Chase] Yep. Coming.|- 水肿太厉害 气管手术包呢? -  就来

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Good call.|干得好

[Oxygen Pumping]

We'll get that tube out of your throat later today.|今天稍晚时候我们会把管子取出来

Just get some rest for now, okay?|先休息一下吧 好吗?

Told you. You can't trust people.|跟你说过了 别轻信别人

She probably knew she was allergic to gadolinium.|她也许知道她对钆过敏

Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat.|以为是个让人切开她喉咙的好办法

Can't get a picture. Gonna have to get a thousand words.|拍不到一张照片 就得问一千句话

You actually want me to talk to the patient, get a history?|你真的希望我和病人谈话 弄个病史?

We need to know if there's some genetic or environmental cause that's triggering an inflammatory response.|我们得知道是不是有遗传或者环境因素引起的发炎反应

I thought everybody lied.|我以为所有人都撒谎来的

Truth begins in lies.|真相来自于谎言

Think about it.|好好想想

That doesn't mean anything, does it?|他在胡扯 对吧?

12:52 p.m. Dr. House checks in. Please write that down.|中午12:52 House医生上工 记下来

Do you have cable TV here somewhere?|你们这边有监视器吗?

General Hospital starts in eight minutes.|一般门诊8分钟之后开始

No TV, but we've got patients.|没有监视器 可我们有病人

Can't you give out the aspirin yourself? I'll do paperwork.|你自己不能发阿司匹林吗? 我得做文书工作

I made sure your first case was an interesting one. Cough just won't go away?|我保证你第一个案子就很有趣 不停咳嗽?

Runny nose looks a funny color? Patient admitted complaining of back spasms.|鼻子的颜色很可笑? 病人说有背部痉挛

Oh? I think I read about something like that in the New England Journal of Medicine. Patient is orange.|哦? 我记得在新英格兰医药杂志上读过类似的东西 病人是橙色的

The color? No, the fruit.|颜色? 不 就像桔子

You mean yellow. It's jaundice. I mean orange.|你是说黄色 黄疸病 我是说橙色

Well, how orange? It's probably- Exam room one.|有多橙色? 可能是- 一号检查室

[Woman On P.A.] Dr. Kahn, you're needed in pediatrics.|Kahn医生 请到儿科

I was playing golf and my cleats got stuck. It hurt a little, but I kept playing.|我在打高尔夫 胸部被戳了一下 有点疼 但我没有停

The next morning, I could barely stand up.|第二天早上 我几乎站不起来了

Well, you're smiling, so I take it that means this isn't serious.|啊 你在微笑 我想那意味着并不严重

What's that? What are you doing?|那是什么? 你干嘛呢?

Painkillers.|止疼片

Oh, for you. For your leg. No, 'cause they're yummy.|- 啊 你的 你的腿 - 不 它们很好吃

You want one? Make your back feel better.|你想要一个? 让你的背好受一点

Unfortunately, you have a deeper problem.|不幸的是 你有个大麻烦

Your wife is having an affair.|你老婆有外遇了

- What? - You're orange, you moron.|- 什么? - 你变颜色了 白痴

It's one thing for you not to notice,|你没注意是一件事

but if your wife hasn't picked up on the fact that her husband has changed colors, she's just not paying attention.|但你妻子没注意她丈夫变颜色意味着她根本不注意

By the way, do you consume just a ridiculous amount of carrots and megadose vitamins?|另外 你是不是吃一大堆的胡萝卜和维生素?

Carrots turn you yellow, the niacin turns you red. Find some finger paint and do the math.|胡萝卜让你变黄 烟酸让你变红 去找点涂料 注意点饮食

And get a good lawyer.|另外找个好律师

[Door Closes]

Deep breath.|深呼吸

It's cold.|有点凉

He's been using his inhaler?|他一直在用吸入器吧?

Not in the past few days. He's, um, only 10.|前几天没有 他...嗯...才10岁

I worry about children taking such strong medicine so frequently.|我担心我的孩子经常用那么强的药..

What happened to your leg?|你的腿怎么了?

Your doctor probably was concerned about the strength of the medicine too.|你的医生或许也考虑了药的问题

She probably weighed that danger against the danger of not breathing.|她权衡了用药的危险与不呼吸的危险

Oxygen is so important during those prepubescent years. Don't you think?|氧气对前青春期的孩子非常重要 你不知道?

Okay, I'm gonna assume nobody has ever told you what asthma is.|好吧 我猜没人向你们解释过什么是哮喘

Or if they have, you had other things on your mind.|不然 你就会考虑其他事情了

A stimulant triggers cells in your child's airways...|你孩子气管中的一个刺激感受细胞...

to release substances that inflame the air passages and cause them to contract.|释放出一些物质使气管发炎导致它们痉挛

Mucus production increases, the cell lining starts to shed.|粘液分泌增多 细胞层开始脱落

- But the steroids- - [Wheezing]|- 但类固醇

The steroids stop the inflammation.|类固醇抑制炎症

The more often this happens-|这种情况越频繁-

What? The more often this happens, what?|怎么了? 这种情况越频繁 然后呢?

Forget it. If you don't trust steroids, you shouldn't trust doctors. [Door Closes]|别管它 如果你不相信类固醇 你也不用相信医生了

My mother passed away four years ago.|我母亲四年前去世了

She had a heart attack, and my father broke his back doing construction-|心脏病 我父亲盖房子的时候伤了背

~ [Pager]

It's House. It's urgent. I'm sorry.|是House 紧急事件 抱歉

You couldn't have knocked?|你不会敲门吗?

Steroids. Give her steroids. High doses of prednisone.|类固醇 给她用类固醇 大剂量强的松

You're looking for support for a diagnosis of cerebral vasculitis?|你认为是脑血管炎?

Inflammation of blood vessels in the brain is awfully rare, especially for someone her age.|脑血管炎可是非常罕见的 特别是她这个年龄

- So is a tumor. Her sed rate is elevated. - Mildly.|- 那是肿瘤了 她的血检结果出来了 正常

That could mean anything. Or nothing.|那可以证明着任何事情 或者否定

Yeah, I know. I have no reason to think that it's vasculitis.|我知道 我没有任何理由认为那是脑血管炎

Except that it could be.|除了那可能是

If the blood vessels are inflamed, that's gonna look exactly like what we saw on the M.R.I. From Trenton County,|如果血管发炎 情况就会完全符合 我们看到的Trenton县的核磁共振照片

and the pressure is gonna cause neurological symptoms.|血压上升会导致神经疾病

- We can't diagnose that without a biopsy. - Yes, we can.|- 没做活体切片我们不能确诊 - 不 我们可以

We treat her. If she gets better, we know we're right.|我们治疗她 如果她的情况改善了 我们就能确证了

- And if we're wrong? - Then we learn something else.|- 如果情况没有改善呢? - 那我们知道是其他毛病了

Why steroids?|为什么是类固醇?

Just part of your treatment.|只是治疗的一部分

You haven't had many visitors.|没有多少人来看你啊

No boyfriend? Three dates.|没有男朋友? 才约会了三次

I wouldn't have stood by him if he were vomiting all day.|如果他整天吐啊吐的我也不会陪着他

What about work? You must have friends from work.|同事呢? 同事里没有朋友吗?

Pretty much everybody I like is five years old.|绝大部分才五岁大

The nurse said you're stopping my radiation.|护士说你要停止我的放疗

We're just trying some alternative medication.|我们只是换一种治疗方法

So where's your family from then? Steroids aren't an alternative to radiation.|你家里呢? 类固醇不是用来治疗肿瘤的

The tests weren't really conclusive.|我们还没有确诊

We're treating you for vasculitis.|我们认为你有炎症

It's the inflammation of blood vessels in the brain.|脑部某些血管发炎

L-It's not a tumor?|不是肿瘤?

I don't have a tumor?|我没得癌症?

You should have told her the truth- It's a long shot guess.|你不该告诉她的- 这还是猜测

Thank you. If House is right, no harm.|谢谢 House如果是对的 没有坏处

If he's wrong, I've given a dying woman a couple days' hope.|如果他错了 我给了一个快死的人一点希望

False hope. If there was any other type available, I would have given her that.|虚假的希望 如果还有其他选择 我也会给她的

[Sniffing]

Why are you smelling Billy's pants?|你为什么闻Billy的裤子?

I'm not. Looked like you were.|我没有 看起来像啊

- I was smelling the floor. - Oh.|- 我在闻地板 - 哦

Do you have any pets in this class?|你们班里有宠物吗?

No. But we used to have a gerbil, but Carly L. Dropped a book on it.|不 可我们曾经有一个沙鼠 可Carly L.把一本书掉在它头上

Careless.|不小心

- Do you need to smell it? - No. I'm smelling for mold.|- 你要闻它吗? - 不 我在找发霉的地方

I don't need to smell it.|我不需要闻它

- You could smell our parrot. - You said you didn't have any pets in this class.|- 那你可以闻闻我们的鹦鹉 - 你说你们班里没有宠物啊

A parrot is a bird.|鹦鹉是只鸟

Listen, Jackson's not the father-

[Foreman] Parrots are the primary source of psittacosis.|鹦鹉是鹦鹉热(传染病)的主要来源

It's not the parrot.|不是鹦鹉

And psittacosis can lead to nerve problems and neurological complications.|而鹦鹉热可以导致神经问题或者相关症状

How many kids were in the class? Twenty.|班里有多少孩子? 二十

How many are home sick? None, but-|有多少请病假? 没有一个可是-

None. But you figured that five-year-olds are more serious about bird hygiene than their teacher?|没有一个 但你以为五岁大的孩子比他们的老师的抵抗力更强?

Have you been through her home? She lives in Trenton.|你去查过她家吗? 她住在Trenton

I can go up to her room tomorrow morning, ask her for the key.|我明早问她要钥匙

Would the police call for permission before dropping by to check out a crime scene?|警察去检查一个犯罪现场需要去请求允许吗?

It's not a crime scene. As far as I know, she's running a meth lab out of her basement.|那不是个犯罪现场 就我所知 她在地下室制造安非他明

She's a kindergarten teacher. And if I were a kindergarten student I would trust her implicitly.|她是个幼儿园老师 如果我是个幼儿园学生 我毫无保留的相信她

[Sighs] Okay. I'll give you a "for instance."|好吧 我来举个例子

The lady back there...|给你做鸡蛋三明治的

who made your egg salad sandwich-|那位女士

Her eyes look glassy. Did you notice that?|她的眼神有点呆滞 注意到了?

Now, hospital policy is to stay home if you're sick.|医院的规定是如果你生病了你可以在家休息

But if you're making $8.00 an hour, then you kind of need the $8.00 an hour, right?|但如果你一小时赚8块钱 你需要这8块钱 对吧?

And the sign in the bathroom says that employees must wash after using the facilities,|而洗手间的说明是便后必须洗手

but I figure that somebody who wipes snot on a sleeve isn't hyperconcerned about sanitary conditions.|但我猜用袖子擦鼻涕的人一般不大注意卫生问题

So what do you think- should I trust her?|你怎么想 我该相信她?

I want you to check the patient's home for contaminants, garbage, medication.|我要你检查病人家的杂物 车库 药物

I can't just break into someone's house. Isn't that how you got into the Felkers' home?|我不能就这么闯进别人家 你怎么进Felker家的?

Yeah, I know.|嗯 我知道

Court records are sealed. You were 16. It was a stupid mistake.|法庭记录是保密的 你才16岁 那是个愚蠢的错误

But your old gym teacher has a big mouth. Should write a thank-you note.|但你的体育老师是个大嘴巴 你该给他写个感谢信

- I should thank him? - Well-|- 我应该感谢他? - 嗯

[Crunching]

I needed somebody around here with street smarts.|我需要一些特殊的人才

Okay? Who knows when they're being conned, knows how to con.|明白吗? 骗子都是被人骗出来的

I should sue you.|我该起诉你

Pretty sure you can't sue somebody for wrongful hiring.|我想你不能起诉别人雇佣你

But I'm pretty sure I can sue if you fire me for not breaking into some lady's house.|但我确定如果你因为我不闯入别人家而解雇我 我可以起诉你

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Doing research. People are fascinating, aren't they?|研究 人们真有趣 对吧?

Why are you giving Adler steroids?|为什么给Adler类固醇?

Because she's my patient. That's what you do with patients- you give them medicine.|因为她是我的病人 我做了我该做的- 给病人用药

You don't prescribe medicine based on guesses.|你不能凭猜想就开药

At least we don't since Tuskegee and Mengele.|至少从Tuskegee和Mengele之后就不了

You're comparing me to a Nazi? Nice.|你拿我和纳粹比? 真好

I'm stopping the treatment.|我要停止用药

She's my patient. It's my hospital.|她是我的病人 这是我的医院

I did not get her sick.|我没治坏她

She is not an experiment. I have a legitimate theory about what's wrong with her.|这不是试验 我有个很好的理论解释她的症状

With no proof.|但没证明

There's never any proof.|从来都没什么证明

Five different doctors come up with five different diagnoses based on the same evidence.|一种症状五个医生给出五个答案

You don't have any evidence.|可你一种症状都没有

And nobody knows anything, huh? Then how is it you always think you're right?|没有人知道任何事? 你怎么会认为你总是对的?

I don't. I just find it hard to operate on the opposite assumption.|不 我只是很难接受相反的假设

And why are you so afraid of making a mistake?|你为什么这么怕犯错误?

Because I'm a doctor. Because when we make mistakes, people die.|因为我是个医生 因为如果我们犯了错 会害死别人

Oh, come on.|不是吧

People used to have more respect for cripples, you know.|以前瘸子很受尊敬的

They didn't really.|我骗她的

So how you feeling? Much better, thanks.|感觉如何? 好多了 谢谢

Are you Dr. House? I thought he was a he, but-|你是House医生吗? 我猜是个男的 可是-

No.|不

Don't eat too much, too fast.|别吃太多 太快

Thank him for me.|替我谢谢他

Right.|好的

Should I discontinue the treatment, boss?|我可以中断用药吗 老板?

You got lucky.|你走运

Cool, huh?|不错 哈?

Okay, once again.|好 再来一次

[Inhales, Exhales]

Good.|好

Am I ever gonna meet Dr. House?|我会见到House医生吗?

[Chuckles] Well, you might run into him at the movies or on the bus.|你也许会在公共汽车上或者电影院遇到他

Is he a good man?|他是个好人吗?

He's a good doctor.|他是个好医生

Can you be one without the other?|只是个好医生?

Don't you have to care about people? Caring is a good motivator.|他难道不关心别人吗? 他有点另类

He's found something else.|他和一般人不一样

Feel this, both sides? Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.|感觉到了 两边? 嗯 嗯

Okay, squeeze. Harder. All right.|好 挤一下 用力 好

He's your friend, huh?|他是你的朋友 对吧?

Yeah.|是

Does he care about you?|他关心你吗?

I think so. You don't know?|我想是的 你不知道?

As Dr. House likes to say, "Everybody lies."|House医生说过 "每个人都撒谎"

It's not what people say. It's what they do.|关键不是人们说什么 是人们怎么做

Yeah. He cares about me.|没错 他关心我

I can't see.|我看不见了

I can't... see.|我看不见了

[Monitor Beeping Rapidly]

A little help in here!|快来人帮忙!

[Sustained Tone]

Your chest will be sore for a while.|你的胸部可能会有点疼

We needed to shock you to get your heart going.|我们需要给你电击起搏

Okay, can you arrange these to tell a story?|好 你能把这些排成一个故事吗?

[Foreman] She couldn't put them in order.|她没法按顺序排出来

Could the damage have been caused by a lack of oxygen during her seizure?|是不是因为痉挛期间缺氧造成的损伤?

No. I gave her the same test five minutes later. She did just fine.|不 五分钟后重测 她一下子就做好了

The altered mental status is intermittent, just like the verbal skills.|逻辑思考部分受到影响 和语言中枢一样

So what now?|结论?

Given the latest symptoms, it's clearly growing deeper into the brain stem.|从最新的症状来看 病灶明显影响着脑部的更多组织

Soon, she won't be able to walk.|很快 她就不能走路了

She'll go blind permanently, and then the respiratory center will fail.|然后永久失去视力 再然后呼吸中枢失控

How long do we have?|我们还有多长时间?

If it's a tumor, we're talking a month or two. If it's infectious, a few weeks.|如果是肿瘤 还有一两个月 传染病的话 几周

If it's vascular, that'll probably be fastest of all. Maybe a week.|如果是炎症 可能是最糟的 不到一周

We're gonna stop all treatment.|我们停止所有的治疗

I still think it's a tumor. I think we should go back to the radiation.|我还是认为是肿瘤 我们应该再用放疗

[Chase] She didn't respond to the radiation.|她对放疗没反应

Well, maybe we didn't see the effect until after we started steroids. No, it's not a tumor.|- 那些作用也许我们开始用类固醇之后才开始显现 - 不 不是肿瘤

Those steroids did something. I just don't know what.|类固醇起作用了 只是不知道是什么作用

So we're just gonna do nothing? We're just gonna watch her die?|那我们就什么也不做? 看着她死去?

Yeah, we're gonna watch her die. Specifically, we're gonna watch how fast she's dying.|是的 我们看着她死 详细点 我们观察她恶化的速度

You just told us- each diagnosis has its own time frame.|你刚刚说了- 每种可能都有其特有的速度

When we see how fast it's killing her, we'll know what it is.|我们观察这病恶化的速度 就知道是什么病了

And by then, maybe there's nothing we can do about it.|到那时候 也许我们什么都做不了了

There's got to be something we can do.|我们应该可以做点什么

Something better than watching her die.|总好过看着她死去

Well, I got nothing.|我不知道有什么可以做

How about you?|你呢?

Bastard.|混蛋

Oh, Cameron. I need you for a couple of hours. What's up?|哦 Cameron 我得借你几个小时 什么事?

When you break into someone's house, it's better to have a white chick with you. Adler's house?|我的经验是 破门而入的时候最好带着个白女人一起 Adler家?

Why don't we just ask her for her keys? For all we know, she'll be running a meth lab out of her basement.|为什么不跟她要钥匙? 据我所知 她在地下室制造安非他明

I'm tired a lot.|我经常疲劳

Any other reason why you think you might have chronic fatigue syndrome?|还有其他症状证明你患有慢性疲劳症吗?

It's kind of the definition, isn't it?|是某种表现 对吧?

It's kind of the definition of getting older.|是衰老的一种表现

I had a couple headaches last month, a mild fever. Sometimes I can't sleep, and I have trouble concentrating.|我上个月有几次头痛 一次低烧 我有时睡不着 而且不容易集中精力

Apparently not while researching this stuff on the Internet.|但在因特网上研究这个的时候没事对吗

I was thinking it also might be fibromyalgia.|我想也可能是纤维肌痛

Excellent diagnosis.|好极了

Is there anything for that?|有什么药可以治吗?

[Sighs] You know, I think there just might be.|让我想想 好像有办法

I need 36 Vicodin and change for a dollar.|我需要36颗Vicodin还有一美元的硬币

Exam room two.|二号检查室

House doesn't believe in pretense.|House不相信借口

Figures life's too short and too painful. So he just says what he thinks.|他觉得人生太短暂也太痛苦了 他只是说出他心里想的而已

Nothing interesting in the garbage.|车库里没什么东西

"I say what I think" is just another way of saying "I'm an assho"-|"我口说我心" 只是"我是个混蛋"的另一种说法-

Well, if you wanted to be judged for your medical prowess only,|如果你想只依靠你的医疗能力

maybe you shouldn't have broken into someone's home.|也许你不应该闯进别人家去

I was 16.|我当时才16

Don't know about ticks, but her dog's definitely got fleas.|不知道有没有扁虱 但她的狗肯定有虱子

I managed to make it to 17 without a criminal record.|我到17岁的时候还没有犯罪纪录

Yeah?|真的?

Well, you obviously didn't grow up in my neighborhood.|你肯定不是在我的家那样的地方长大的

That's right. You stole a loaf of bread to feed your starving family. Right?|也许吧 你要偷面包来养活你家人吗?

You always eat during break-ins?|你闯进别人家时总是吃东西?

Am I supposed to respect their food more than I respect their DVD players?|难道我应该拿人家的DVD却不动他们的食物?

You want some? No.|来点? 不

You gonna go hungry until she dies?|等她死了你才会饿?

No. You know what?|不 我跟你说

After centuries of slavery, decades of civil rights marches...|经过几个世纪的奴隶制 几十年的民权斗争...

and, more significantly, living like a monk, never getting less than a 4.0 G.P.A.,|更主要的 活得像个僧侣 绩点从没少于4.0

you don't think it's kind of disgusting I get one of the top jobs in the country because I'm a delinquent?|你不认为我只因为有少年犯罪记录 就得到这个国家最好的工作是一件很可恶的事?

We'll eat, then we'll tear up the carpet.|先吃饭 然后我们拆地毯

You went to Hopkins, right?|你是上的Hopkins 对吧?

Yep.|对

So you went to a better school than I did. You got better grades than I did.|所以你上的学校比我好 你的级别比我高

[Laughs] So how did you get the job?|你怎么得到这份工作的?

You stab a guy in a bar fight?|你在酒吧捅了谁?

[Foreman] Nothing.|什么都没有

It's not a tumor. She's getting worse too fast.|不是肿瘤 她恶化的太快了

- She can't stand up. - No toxins? No medications?|-她已经站不起来了 - 没有毒素? 没有药品?

Nothing that would explain these symptoms.|没有可以解释这些症状的东西

Family history of neurological problems?|家庭病史或神经问题?

Not that I could tell from her underwear drawer.|翻箱倒柜也找不出什么东西

You said "nothing that would explain these symptoms."|你说 "没有可以解释这些症状的东西"

What did you find that doesn't explain these symptoms?|你找到什么不能解释这些症状的东西了?

Dr. Wilson convinced you to treat this patient under false pretenses.|Wilson医生用假借口误导你治疗这个病人

Adler's not his cousin.|Adler不是他表妹

That's ridiculous. Ask her yourself. Can we get ba-|无稽之谈 你自己去问她 我们可以回到-

- She's notJewish. - Rachel Adler's notJewish?|- 她不是犹太人 - Rachel Adler不是犹太人?

- I had ham at her apartment. - [Laughs]|- 我在她家吃了火腿

Dr. Foreman, a lot ofJews have non-Jewish relatives, and most of us don't keep kosher.|Foreman医生 许多犹太人有非犹太亲戚 而且我们大部分不再持戒

I can see getting through high school without learning a thing aboutJews, but medical school?|上高中没学到关于犹太人的东西我还可以理解 但医学院?

Okay, maybe she's Jewish, but she's definitely not your cousin.|好吧 也许她是犹太人 但她肯定不是你的表妹

Really? This guy is- [Stammers]|真的? 这家伙是-

You don't even know her name. You called her Rachel. Her name is Rebecca.|你甚至不知道她的名字 你叫她Rachel 她的名字是Rebecca

Yes. Yes, her name is Rebecca.|是的 没错 她的名字是Rebecca

L-I call her Rachel.|我-我叫她Rachel

You idiot! [Stammering] Listen, he's-|你个白痴! 等等 我-

Not you. Him.|不是你 他

- You said you didn't find anything. - Everything I found was in my-|- 你说你什么都没找到 - 我找到的所有东西都是

- You found ham. - So?|- 你找到了火腿 - 嗯?

Where there's ham, there's pork.|有火腿 就有猪肉

Where there's pork, there's neurocysticercosis.|有猪肉 就有神经猪囊虫病

Tapeworm? You think she's got a worm in her brain?|绦虫? 你是说她脑子里有寄生虫?

It fits. Could have been living there for years. Never occurred to me that-|没错 可能已经好几年了 我只是没想到-

Millions of people eat ham every day. It's quite a leap to think that's she's got a tapeworm.|每天有千百万人吃猪肉 猜她身上有绦虫有点太冒险了

Okay, Mr. Neurologist, what happens when you give steroids to a person who has a tapeworm?|好吧 神经学家先生 当你给一个绦虫病人服用类固醇会发生什么?

They- They get a little better, and-and then they get worse.|他们 他们会好转一些 然后恶化

Just like Rebecca Adler did.|就像Rebecca Adler那样

In a typical case, if you don't cook pork well enough,|一个典型的案例中 如果你烹调猪肉不够熟

you digest live tapeworm larvae.|你摄入活的绦虫幼虫

They've got these little hooks,|它们用小钩子

they grab onto your bowel, they live, they grow up, they reproduce.|钩住你的肠子 它们生存 长大 繁殖

Reproduce? There's only one lesion, and it's nowhere near her bowel.|繁殖? 现在只有一处病灶 而且根本不在肠子里

That's because this is not a typical case.|那是因为这不是一个经典的案例

Tapeworm can produce 20,000 to 30,000 eggs a day.|绦虫每天可以产20,000到30,000个卵

Guess where they go? [Foreman] Out.|- 猜猜它们到哪里去了? - 体外

Not all of them.|并不是全部

Unlike the larvae, the egg can pass right through the walls of the intestines into the bloodstream.|不同于幼虫 卵可以穿过肠壁进入血液循环

And where does the bloodstream go? [Cameron] Everywhere.|- 而血液循环到哪里? - 所有地方

As long as it's healthy, the immune system doesn't even know it's there.|只要它还健康 免疫系统就无法发现它

The worm builds a wall, uses secretions to shut down the body's immune response and control fluid flow.|寄生虫用其分泌物制造了一个外壳 以控制免疫系统

It's really very beautiful.|真的很漂亮

As long as it's healthy. So what do we do?|只要它还健康 那我们怎么办?

Call a vet, nurse the little guy back to health?|找个兽医 把那玩意治好?

It's too late for that. It's dying.|太晚了 它快死了

And as it dies, this parasite loses the ability to control the host's defenses.|随着它的死亡 外壳失去了控制免疫系统的能力

The immune system wakes up, attacks the worm, and everything starts to swell.|免疫系统激活 攻击虫子 然后病灶就开始肿胀

And that is very bad for the brain.|而那对大脑非常不好

It could still be a hundred other things.|但也可能是其它病啊

The eosinophil count was normal.|白细胞数是正常的

- It's only abnormal in 30% of cases. - Proving nothing.|- 只有30%的病例中才有反常 - 什么也证明不了

No, no, no, no. It- Don't you see? It fits. It's perfect. It explains everything.|不 不 不 它 你看啊 就是它 没错 所有的症状都可以解释了

- But it proves nothing. - I can prove it by treating it.|- 但什么都没法证明 - 我可以治疗啊

No, you can't.|恐怕不行

I was just with her. She doesn't want any more treatments.|我刚刚和她谈过 她不想再接受治疗

She doesn't want any more experiments. She wants to go home and die.|也不要再做什么试验 她想回家等死

[Rain Falling]

[Thunder Rumbling]

Would you excuse us, please?|请离开一会儿

I'm Dr. House.|我是House医生

It's good to meet you.|很高兴见到你

You're being an idiot. [Clears Throat]|你现在像个白痴

You have a tapeworm in your brain.|你脑子里有个寄生虫

It's not pleasant, but if we don't do anything, you'll be dead by the weekend.|情况不大好 如果不采取任何手段 你最迟活不过周末

Have you actually seen the worm?|你确实看到虫子了?

When you're all better, I'll show you my diplomas.|等你好点了 我会给你看我的行医执照

You were sure I had vasculitis too.|你也确定我得了脑血管炎

Now I can't walk and I'm wearing a diaper.|现在我不能走了 还穿着个尿布

What's this treatment gonna do for me?|这个治疗到底会怎样?

I'm not talking about a treatment. I'm talking about a cure.|我说的不是治疗 而是治愈

But because I might be wrong, you want to die.|但也许我错了 你想死

What made you a cripple?|你怎么瘸的?

I had an infarction.|血栓

A heart attack?|心脏病?

It's what happens when blood flow is obstructed.|血栓是指血管被阻塞的情况

If it's in the heart, it's a heart attack. If it's in the lungs, it's a pulmonary embolism.|如果在心脏 就是心脏病 如果在肺里 就是肺栓塞

If it's in the brain, it's a stroke. I had it in my thigh muscles.|如果在脑子里 就是中风 我的发生在腿肌里

Wasn't there something they could do?|他们没办法治吗?

There was plenty they could do, if they'd made the right diagnosis.|如果他们诊断正确 有很多办法

But the only symptom was pain.|但唯一的症状就是疼痛

Not many people get to experience muscle death.|很少有人遇到过肌坏死

Did you think you were dying?|你快要死了吗?

I hoped I was dying.|我希望是

So you hide in your office, refuse to see patients...|所以你躲在你的办公室里 不见病人...

because you don't like the way people look at you.|因为你不喜欢别人那么看你

You feel cheated by life, so now you're gonna get even with the world.|你觉得被生活欺骗了 所以你想报复这个世界

But you want me to fight this.|但你希望我坚持下去

Why?|为什么?

What makes you think I'm so much better than you?|你怎么会认为我比你好?

What, you're scared you'll turn into me?|怎么 你害怕你变成我?

I just want to die with a little dignity.|我只想死得有点尊严

There's no such thing.|想都别想

Our bodies break down. Sometimes when we're 90. Sometimes before we're even born.|我们的身体总会罢工 可能是90岁的时候 可能还没出生

But it always happens, and there's never any dignity in it.|无论如何不可避免 而且这和尊严没有关系

I don't care if you can walk, see, wipe your own ass. It's always ugly. Always.|我不在乎你能不能走路 能不能看见 或者晃你的屁股 一切都是丑陋的 一切

We can live with dignity. We can't die with it.|我们可以活得有尊严 但不能死的有尊严

No treatment.|不再治疗

Maybe we can get a court order, uh, override her wishes,|也许我们可以向法庭申请一个许可 强制她接受

claim she doesn't have the capacity to make this decision.|宣称她没有足够能力为自己作主

But she does.|但她有

But we could claim that the illness made her mentally incompetent, right?|我们可以说她的意识受疾病的影响不能自主 对吧?

A pretty common result. That didn't happen here.|好主意 不过这次不行

He's not gonna do it. She's notjust a file to him anymore.|他不会那么做的 她对他来说不再仅仅是文件了

He respects her.|他尊敬她

So because you respect her, you're going to let her die?|所以因为你尊敬她 你就让她去死?

I solved the case. My work is done.|我解决了这个案子 我的工作做完了

Patients always want proof.|病人总是想要证明

We're not making cars here.|我们不是造汽车的

We don't give guarantees.|我们不提供保证书

I think we can prove it's a worm.|我想我们能证明那是个虫子

It's noninvasive. It's safe.|不用开刀 很安全

I'm not completely sure, but- Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's the damn idea?|我不太确定 但是-  好了 好了 什么办法?

Have you ever seen a worm under an X-ray?|你们在X光下看过寄生虫吗?

A regular, old, no-contrast, hundred-year-old-technology X-ray?|一个老式的 无比对的 X光?

They light up like shotgun pellets, just like on a contrast M.R.I.|它们像个散弹枪子弹一样发光 就像在核磁共振下看到的

Which is the same thing as a CT scan, which we did, which proved nothing.|就像CT一样 我们做了 没找到什么东西

The worm's cyst is the same density as the cerebrospinal fluid.|寄生虫的外壳和脑髓液的密度一样

We're not gonna see anything in her head.|我们在她脑袋里找不到什么的

But Chase is right. He's right. We should X-ray her.|但Chase是对的 没错 我们应该给她做X光

But we don't X-ray her brain. We X-ray her leg.|但不是给她的脑袋做 给她的腿做

Worms love thigh muscle. If she's got one in her head, I guarantee you there's one in her leg.|寄生虫喜欢腿肌 如果她脑袋里有 我保证她腿上也有

Hold still, Rebecca.|别动 Rebecca

This here...|这里...

is a worm larva.|是个寄生虫幼虫

So, if it's in my leg, it's in my brain?|所以 我腿里有 脑袋里也有?

Are you looking for a guarantee?|你需要担保吗?

It's there. Probably been there six to 10 years.|虫子在那儿呆了大约6到10年

- Do I have more? - Probably.|- 还有更多的吗? - 可能

It's good news.|但那是好消息

- What do we do now? - Now we get you better.|- 我们怎么办? - 我们治好你

Albendazole.|阿苯达唑

- Two pills? - Yeah. Every day, for at least a month, with a meal.|- 两片药? - 没错 每天饭后一次 至少连续服药一个月

- Two pills? - Yeah.|- 两片? - 对

Possible side effects include abdominal pain, nausea, headaches, dizziness, fever...|可能的副作用有腹痛 恶心 头痛 头晕 发烧...

and hair loss.|以及脱发

We'll probably make you keep taking the pills even if you get every one of those.|即使你出现了所有的症状我们恐怕也让你继续

Why did you hire me?|你为什么雇我?

- Does it matter? - Kinda hard to work for a guy who doesn't respect you.|- 那很重要吗? - 有点很难为不尊重你的人工作

- Why? - Is that rhetorical?|- 为什么? - 你没听懂?

No. It just seems that way 'cause you can't think of an answer.|不 只是觉得你居然会找不到答案

Does it make a difference what I think?|我怎么想很重要吗?

I'm a jerk. The only thing that matters is what you think. Can you do the job?|我是个混蛋 重要的是你怎么想 你能胜任你的工作吗?

You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record. No.|你雇一个黑人因为他有进少管所的纪录 不

It wasn't a racial thing.|和种族没关系

I didn't see a black guy.|我看到的不是一个黑人

I just saw a doctor...|我只是看到一个

with a juvenile record.|有少管所纪录的医生

I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call.|我雇Chase是因为他爸爸打的电话

I hired you...|我雇你

because you are extremely pretty.|因为你非常漂亮

You hired me to get into my pants? I can't believe that that would shock you.|你雇我为了什么? 我不敢相信那居然吓到你

It's also not what I said.|而且你误解我的意思了

No, I hired you because you look good.|不 我雇你是因为你长得好看

It's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby.|就好像在客厅里挂一副好的艺术品

- I was in the top of my class. - But not the top.|- 我是班里最好的几个之一 - 但不是最好的

I did an internship at the Mayo Clinic. Yeah. You were a very good applicant.|我在Mayo诊所实习过 没错 你是个很好的医生

But not the best. Would that upset you? Really?|但不是最好的 那很困扰你 对吗?

To think that you were hired because of some genetic gift of beauty instead of some genetic gift of intelligence?|以为我雇你是因为你漂亮而不是因为你聪明?

I worked very hard to get where I am.|我很努力才取得今天的地位

But you didn't have to.|但你并不需要

People choose the paths that gain them the greatest rewards for the least amount of effort.|人们通常选择花最少力赚最多前的职业

That's a law of nature, and you defied it. That's why I hired you.|这是自然的法则 但你挑战它 这就是我为什么雇用你

You could have married rich. You could have been a model.|你可以嫁个富人 你可以当个模特

You could havejust shown up and people would have given you stuff. Lots of stuff.|你可以只是秀一下然后别人就会给你好多东西

But you didn't. You worked your stunning little ass off.|可是你没有 你只是拚命的工作

Am I supposed to be flattered?|我就应该与人调情?

Gorgeous women do not go to medical school...|除非受的伤害和她的美丽一样多

unless they're as damaged as they are beautiful.|漂亮女人不会去上医学院

Were you abused by a family member?|被家庭成员虐待?

- No. - Sexually assaulted?|- 不 - 性骚扰?

No!|不!

But you are damaged, aren't you?|你受过伤害 对吗?

~ [Pager]

[Exhales] I have to go.|我得走了

I followed her.|我跟踪了她

- Oh. - I couldn't stop thinking about what that doctor said.|- 哦 - 我不能不想那个医生的话

- I told you not to listen to him. He's an idiot. - I was orange!|- 我告诉你别听他的 他是个白痴 - 我都变橙色了!

- I don't want to know what you found out. - You don't care?|- 我不想知道结果 - 你不关心?

I'm your doctor.|我是你的医生

You've been good to me and good to this hospital. Of course I care.|你对我的医院和我都很好 我当然关心

But I don't see how this conversation can end well for me.|但我不认为这种对话对我有什么意义

Either your wife is having an affair, or she's not having an affair,|不管你妻子有没有外遇

and you have come here because you rightly think I should fire him.|或者你来想让我炒他鱿鱼

But I can't. Even if it costs me your money.|可是我不能 即使要赔偿你

The son of a bitch is the best doctor we have.|这个混账是我们最好的医生

Feeling any better?|好点了吗?

I can't complain.|还好啦

As you know, the hospital has certain rules.|你知道 医院有规定

And as you also know, we tend to ignore them.|而且你也知道 我们一般不管它

But I think this one's gonna be a little obvious unless we get your help.|但这次的事情如果我们放水就有点太明显了

If anyone asks, you have 11 daughters and five sons.|如果有人问 你有11个女儿和5个儿子

- Hi! Look who's here! - [Children Chattering]|- 嗨 看这里!

It's so good to see you guys. I missed you.|看到你们真好 我想死你们了

Is this for me?|是给我的吗?

It's beautiful.|好漂亮

Oh, I love you guys.|我爱你们大家

I wanted to thank Dr. House, but he never visited again.|我想感谢House医生 可再也见不到他了

He cured you. You didn't cure him.|他治好了你 你治不好他

Okay, I want a hug and a kiss from every single one of you! Get up here right now!|好了 我要抱你们每个人并且亲一下! 快来!

- [Woman] There. - [Man] Hold on.|- 那里 - 夹住

[Woman] She's converted.|已经扩散了

[Sniffs]

You said she was your cousin.|你说她是你表妹

Why would you lie?|你为什么骗我?

It got you to take the case.|为了让你接这个病人

You lied to a friend to save a stranger. You don't think that's kind of screwed up?|你为了一个陌生人骗一个朋友?

You've never lied to me?|你没对我撒过谎?

I never lie.|我从不撒谎

Oh. Right.|哦 没错

- [Man] Why do we do this? - [Woman] Because we're doctors.|- 我们为什么做这个? - 因为我们是医生

If we make mistakes, people die.|如果我们犯了错 会害死别人

- [Knock On Door] - Dr. House?|- House医生?

You have a patient.|有位病人找你

- [Sighs] - He says he needs a refill.|他说他需要继续抓药

Got change for a dollar?|有一美元的硬币吗?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

That's some bad hat, Harry.

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频