首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
欲望城市/欲望都市 第五季 [Sex and the City Season 5] 2002 - cd8/8
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
63
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-24 19:29:32 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:39171次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

欲望城市

(性爱专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)

“爱的神秘”

In this ever-expanding galaxy called New York City...|纽约就像不断扩张的宇宙

there are certain heavenly bodies one orbits around every day.|许多天体 每天绕着同一个轨道运转

And then there are those stars... whose gravitational pull one drifts in and out of over the years.|恒星每隔几年会吸引 或抛开游离的小行星

Is that all there is

Bobby Fine, satellite friend, piano bar legend.|老是绕着我打转的巴比范 是钢琴酒吧里的传奇人物

I usually do this number at home in a pink caftan and a Peggy Lee wig.|我通常会在家穿着粉红色礼服 戴着佩姬李的假发唱这首歌

Like you've never done the same thing after three daiquiris?|三杯黄汤下肚 我保证一定走音

But right now, I must take a quick break to say hello to a celebrity friend.|我必须休息一下 跟我的名人好友打招呼

Is there any other kind? Little Miss Carrie Bradshaw.|这里的每个人都是名人吧? 欢迎凯莉布雷萧小姐

Wonderful.

She writes books. You remember books. Primitive versions of the DVD.|她写书 大家还记得什么是书吧? DVD的原始版

Stop, please stop. Okay, one more time for the cheap seats in the back.|别笑了,好吧,再来一次 算是给坐在廉价后座 的客人优待

Is that all there is|(就这样吗?)

Yes, that's all there is|(对,就这样)

How long have you two known each other?|你们认识多久了?

Let's put it this way. Cats was just Kittens.|从“猫”还是小猫开始

- Cats, the musical. Hello? - Oh, I loved Cats.|音乐剧“猫”吗?别开玩笑了

- Medic. - It hasn't been that long, has it?|-我喜欢“猫” -救护车

Please, darling, when we met, you took aerobics and Stanford had hair.|才没有那么久 我们刚认识时你还在跳有氧 史丹佛还有头发

- Bobby. - Bitsy. I thought you had a dinner.|-巴比 -贝西,我以为你去吃晚餐了

Oh, I do. The driver is circling, but I had to run up and say hello.|没错,司机在外面绕圈圈 我必须进来打个招呼

Oh, hello.

Bitsy Von Muffling. This is Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and the one who liked Cats.|贝西冯马芬林 凯莉,米兰达,莎曼珊 跟喜欢“猫”的小姐

Bitsy, Samantha Jones. I did PR for your museum benefit.|莎曼珊琼斯,我帮你的 博物馆慈善会做过公关

Samantha, of course, I loved you.|莎曼珊,我爱死你了

I was just so thrilled that someone actually liked Cats.|我只是吓了一跳 还有人喜欢“猫”

- I didn't like it that much. - Waiter, sense of humor, Table 5.|-我没有那么喜欢它 -服务生,五号桌要点幽默感

- So, Samantha, how are you? - Fabulous. How are you?|-莎曼珊,你好吗? -我好极了,你呢?

Delirious. I'm madly in love and getting married.|非常棒,我疯狂地坠入爱河 就快要结婚了

- Big Hamptons wedding. - Congratulations. Who's the lucky stud?|-我们要在汉普顿办婚礼 -谁是那个幸运的男人?

Me.|我

- You're getting married? - Can you believe it?|-你要结婚了? -你能相信吗?

Bitsy and I are affianced. I finally found the right girl.|贝西跟我订婚了 我终于遇到了我的梦中情人

Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle before he can tinkle.|百老汇先生得靠意淫 让自己的小弟弟打起精神来

Samantha, I have your address. You have to come.|我有你的住址,你一定要来

- Nice meeting you all. - Bye.|很高兴能见到你们

I thought he was gay.|我还以为他是同性恋

Yeah, "Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle"? That's the gayest sentence ever uttered.|“百老汇先生得靠意淫” 那句话的同性恋意味太浓了

He must be marrying her for the money.|-他这么做一定是为了钱

He doesn't need the money. He was one of the original investors in Chorus Line.|-他不需要钱 他是“歌舞线上”的 创始投资人

Just when you thought you'd never hear anything gayer... than "Mr. Broadway has to go tinkle."|我想你再也听不到 比“百老汇先生得靠意淫” 更具同性恋意味的话了

Why would he be getting married?|他为什么要结婚?

In 1988, Bobby Fine announced...|1988年巴比范宣布

that he was going to sell his piano bar downtown... and go volunteer with Nicaraguan orphans.|他要卖掉在市区的钢琴酒吧 跑到尼加拉瓜当义工照顾孤儿

The orphans are still waiting.|那些孤儿还在等待救援

This wedding will never happen.|他不可能结婚的

It's happening.|真的发生了

Everything's booked. So the really big question is where are we going to stay?|一切都订好了 问题是我们要住在哪里?

That's the really big question?|那是个大问题吗?

What about, "Why are these two people marrying each other?"|问题应该是他们为什么结婚

- Is that all there is? - Bitsy said they were madly in love.|-就这样吗? -贝西说他们深深相爱

You see, I find the love facade the most offensive part.|我发现爱是最脆弱的理由

We're adults. We can handle it.|我们是成年人 我们可以应付它

Bitsy should say, "I'm getting older, and I want companionship."|贝西应该说 “我老了,我需要伴”

Or Bobby should say, "The hot men don't go for me anymore."|巴比应该说“帅哥不要我了”

But don't print invitations and call it love...|别印喜帖告诉大家那就是爱

as if love transforms people and changes molecules...|一副爱能让人改变性向的样子

'cause that's bullshit.|真是胡扯

- I guess you don't want to be my date then. - No dates, unless they have summer houses.|你不想当我的男伴? 除非他们有避暑别墅

Relax. We can stay with Stanford and Marcus.|-我们要跟史丹佛及马可斯住

I was a fool to break up with Richard before Labor Day. He has a fabulous house.|-我一定是个白痴 才会在劳动节前跟理查分手 他有栋很漂亮的房子

I wouldn't go to this charade if you paid me.|就算你付我钱,我也不会去

It's like there's a pink suede elephant in the middle of the room...|这就像房子里有头粉红象

- and nobody's allowed to talk about it. - You think they won't have sex? All married couples stop having sex eventually.|大家却装做什么都没发生一样 -你觉得他们不会有性生活? -结婚的人都没有性生活

That's not true. You've had sex with lots of married people.|-你跟已婚男人发生性关系

That's how I know.|-所以我才会知道这档子事

Okay, let's say it's companionship.|好吧,就说他们是在找老伴

How do you sustain a relationship without the zsa zsa zsu?|没有爱的感觉 怎么维持婚姻关系?

- The what? - That butterflies-in-your-stomach thing...|你说什么? 你的心跟乱飞的蝴蝶一样时

that happens when you not only love the person, but you gotta have them.|你不只爱上了对方 你还想拥有他

Isn't that what gets you through the years?|不是那股力量一直支持你吗?

Even if it fades, at least you have the memory of the zsa zsa zsu.|就算爱已消逝 你还会记得那种感觉

I'm fine with whatever people want to do. Just be straight with me.|大家想做什么我都没意见 我只要求对方坦白

I think that's how Bitsy proposed to Bobby.|我想那就是 贝西跟巴比求婚的理由

It was right about then Charlotte decided to be straight with us.|这时夏绿蒂决定跟我们坦白

I'm seeing someone, sort of.|我在跟某人约会… 应该可以那么说

You're in a "sort of" relationship?|你应该算是在跟某人交往?

It's ridiculous. He's so not my type.|这太可笑了 他不是我那一型的

- Is he heterosexual? - Yes.|-他是异性恋吗? -对

But he's bald and short, and he talks with his mouth full.|但他是个秃头矮冬瓜 喜欢边吃东西边说话

I don't even want to be seen in public with him.|我不想被人在公开场合 看到我跟他在一起

I hate his name, Harry, because he is, everywhere but his head.|我讨厌他的名字,他叫哈利 他除了头顶外全身都是毛

- Is the sex bad, too? - It's the best sex of my life.|-你们的性关系很糟糕吗? -这是我一生中最棒的性经验

I think I might really like him.|我想或许我喜欢他

You want to go to a wedding in the Hamptons in a few weeks?|你想到汉普顿参加婚礼吗?

Bitsy Von Muffling's.|-贝西冯马芬林的婚礼

- You're invited to that? - Oh, yeah, I handled her divorce. I just never thought of you as a Hamptons type.|-你被邀请了? -我是她的离婚律师 -你不是汉普顿那一型的

I am the Hamptons, baby. I own a house in Bridge.|我是汉普顿那一型的 我在布里治汉普顿有房子

Well, I can't go. I'm not really ready for swimsuit season.|我不能去,我还没准备穿泳装

What? You're a fucking knockout.|-你是个大美人

- It's you. It's your back. - What's wrong with my back?|-问题出在你的背 -我的背怎么了?

It's very hairy. You're not supposed to be able to grab someone's back.|-你的背都是毛 我没办法抓你的背

This is how I was born. What am I supposed to do about it?|我该怎么办呢?

- Get it waxed. - I'll tell you what.|你必须去除毛

You come with me to the wedding, and I will get my back waxed.|你跟我一起去参加婚礼 我就去除背毛

Fine.|好吧

- Come here, you. - Your hands are all greasy.|-你过来 -你的手油腻腻

That night, I thought about what it takes to make a relationship work...|那晚我思索着 恋爱成功的关键到底是什么

till death do us part.|“至死不渝”

Most singles have more long-term success with friends.|大部分的单身男女 可以跟朋友维持长期的关系

So maybe it is a better strategy to marry a friend.|或许跟朋友结婚 是比较好的策略

However, in the absence of sex...|然而缺乏性生活…

whether that's the arrangement, or just what happens after a few years...|不论是事先协议 或结婚发生了什么事

what distinguishes this companion from your many other companions?|你如何区分终身伴侣 跟其他的朋友?

When it comes to saying "I do"...|一提到“我愿意”,

is a relationship a relationship without the zsa zsa zsu?|婚姻关系 难道是没有感觉的关系吗?

Or in Samantha's case...|在莎曼珊的案例中

how much is a woman due for surviving the zsa zsa zsu?|女人没有爱的感觉 可以硬撑到什么程度?

This is Richard. You have 30 seconds.|(我是理查)

I've been thinking. Our pathetic relationship...|我曾想过我们的可悲关系

is as close to marriage as either one of us ever hopes to get. So I feel I deserve some sort of settlement.|就跟婚姻差不多 这都是我们不愿意的 我想跟你和解

Like, say, a weekend at your house in the Hamptons. You're not invited.|我要借用你在汉普顿的房子 一个周末,你不在宾客名单上

I'll be having a party. You're not invited to that either.|我要办派对,但不会邀请你

It's Samantha. Call me.|我是莎曼珊,回电话给我

A couple of weeks later...|几星期后

another couple of exes were working out their summer share.|一对前男女朋友 一同度过他们的夏日时光

- Hi. How you doing? - Hey.|-你好吗?

Me and Brady were just napping.|-我跟布莱迪在睡午觉

I miss napping. They look down on napping at work.|我想念睡午觉的感觉 工作时睡午觉会被臭骂一顿

It's so hot out.|外面好热

I was going to give him one more bottle before I left.|我离开前再帮他泡瓶牛奶

- I can do it. - I know, but I like it.|-我来吧 -我知道,但我喜欢那么做

It used to be all breasts. Not me and him. We got our bottle thing.|以前我都喂他母奶 现在还是要泡牛奶给他喝

- Did Magda bring those? - No, I did.|-这是梅格带来的? -不,是我拿来的

Nice garden in Queens.|皇后区的花园很漂亮

Lilacs.|是紫丁香

Yeah.|没错

Good flowers.|好漂亮的花

Miranda wasn't sure if it was the smell of the lilacs, the smell of the baby...|米兰达不确定是紫丁香的香气 宝宝的味道

or the smell of Steve's skin.|还是史蒂夫皮肤的气味在作祟

But that afternoon, Steve went from ex to sex.|但那天下午 她跟前男友史蒂夫^做**

I slept with Steve.|我跟史蒂夫^做**

Miranda admitted they were somewhere between friends and lovers...|米兰达承认 他们介于好友跟情人之间

somewhere between Manhattan and the Hamptons.|介于曼哈顿跟汉普顿之间

That's why you decided to participate in the charade. You're fleeing.|所以你要参加派对 你想逃开这一切

I'm a fucking fugitive, literally.|事实上我是个逃犯

- Perhaps it was the zsa zsa zsu. - No. It was an itch...|那是心动的感觉吗? 不,

which we shouldn't have scratched, because now we're into a gray area.|那是我们不该去抓的痒处

Not having sex was the only thing holding us together.|现在我们踏入了灰色地带 没有性关系让我们走得很近

You're fleeing to the right wedding. I think that's the theme.|你逃进婚姻里 那真的是太妙了

Seriously. You can't have a kid with someone...|带着孩子你没办法交男朋友

and get along and have great sex without giving the wrong impression.|跟他相处甚欢,性生活美满 却又不会让别人误解

That being what, that you're happy?|那么做你快乐吗?

Fabulous.

Absolutely.|当然

Yeah, bring them along.|带他们一起来

I look forward to seeing you, too.|我也期待你的大驾光临

This party is going to be amazing. Strictly A list.|这个派对一定会很棒 大家都会赞不绝口

- Are we still invited? - Yes. But shitty-pants there is not.|我们还在宾客名单中吗? 对,但你的小孩不是

I have to bring him. I can't find a sitter.|我找不到保姆

He's ruining my lunch. He's not ruining my party. No babies.|他毁了我的午餐,我不会让他 毁了我的派对,宝宝不能来

Evidently, there's already a party pooper.|这次的聚会已经搞砸了

Ketchup.|番茄酱

- Carrie? - Yeah.|凯莉

- Hi. - Jack.|你好

- Berger. I know, I remember. - What's going on here, are you okay?|-我是杰克 -你是柏格,我还记得你 你还好吗?

Do I need to make a tourniquet out of a hotdog bun and a twig?|我该用热狗面包 跟树枝帮你做止血带吗?

- No, it's just... - Ketchup.|-那只是… -番茄酱

Yeah. Thanks.|对,谢谢你

- I didn't figure you for a motorcycle guy. - Turns out I'm not.|我没想到你会骑摩托车 我不会,

I bought it as a reaction to my breakup.|我只是因为分手 一时冲动买下它

It was exactly what I wanted. A Berger with a side of single.|那正是我要的… 成为单身汉的柏格

You look good on it.|你骑车的样子很帅

No. I look good next to it. On it, I look like this.|不,我站在它旁边时很帅 我骑车时是这个样子

I'm not even really hungry. I pulled over because...|我真的不饿,我停车 因为

you know, a bug hit my visor, and my hands are still shaking. So you're "uneasy rider."|有只虫撞上我的护目镜 -我的手还在抖 -原来你是个烂骑士

Well, if you make it to the Hamptons...|如果你到得了汉普顿

my friend is having a party tomorrow afternoon. It's at Richard Wright's house.|我朋友明天要在那里办派对 就在理查莱特的房子里

I heard about that. That's quite a place. I pass it on the way to my house.|我听说了,那地方很不错 我到我的房子时会经过

I'm going to get a soda.|我要喝杯汽水,

My throat's kind of dry from all the screaming inside my helmet.|我在安全帽里 拚命尖叫觉得喉咙很干

- It's nice to see you. - Yeah, you, too, Berger.|-很高兴能见到你 -我也是,柏格

- Maybe I'll see you tomorrow. - Yeah. If you don't...|-或许我们明天能见到面 -见不到我的话

- call the Highway Patrol. - Yeah.|快打电话报警

Definitely zsa zsa zsu.|这的确是种心动的感觉

The next morning, Samantha prepared her borrowed beach house for the big bash.|隔天早上莎曼珊 在借来的屋里准备盛大的派对

I want half the tables set up near the house and the others near the pool.|一半的桌子摆在房子附近 其他的就摆在游泳池边

Ladies.

- Cassandra, did you bring my tote? - Shit, where are my Merits?|-卡珊卓,我的包包呢? -我的防晒乳在哪里?

Ladies, excuse me. Hi.|对不起

The wait staff is to change in the guest cottage down near the entrance.|服务生该到客房去换衣服 客房就在入口附近

Aren't you here to waitress?|你们是服务生吗?

We go to restaurants. We don't work in them.|我们会到餐厅吃饭 但我们不在那里工作

- Where's Richard? - Richard? He isn't here.|-理查在哪里? -理查不在这里

I've got the house this weekend.|这个周末我借用了他的房子

Excuse me. Where are you going?|对不起,你们要去哪里?

Richard told us we could hang by the pool whenever.|理查说我们随时都能过来游泳

You can't pool-hang today. I'm having a party at 3:00.|今天不行,三点我要办派对

- We'll be fried by then. - I have no cell reception at all.|-到时候我们就走了 -我的手机收不到讯号

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Miranda brought the kid. Don't say anything.|米兰达带宝宝来,什么都别说

I know you didn't want babies, but he's in Ralph Lauren...|我知道你不喜欢宝宝 他穿劳夫罗伦的衣服

and I stuck a cork up his ass, so it'll be okay.|我把他的屁股塞起来了

This is supposed to be an A-list party.|这应该是个超级棒的派对

Then who's the Double-D list by the pool?|游泳池的波霸是谁?

They won't leave. They say Richard lets them hang out here on weekends.|她们不肯离开,还说理查答应 让她们过来,

- Fucking freeloaders. - People in glass houses...|白吃白喝的家伙 -住在玻璃屋的家伙…

I am not freeloading. I went through a lot with Richard. And people should be rewarded for not getting married as well.|-我没有白吃白喝 我和他经历了很多事 不结婚的人应该得到奖励

I don't know why you broke up with him.|我不知道你们为什么要分手

What's a little lying and cheating compared to a pool with a little caba?a?|不忠跟欺骗比起游泳池别墅 又算什么?

Did you say "no babies," or "no boobies"?|你是不准宝宝来 还是不准波霸来?

Lady? And Brady?|波霸跟布莱迪都不能来

That is so inappropriate.|-那真的是太没水准了

- Greetings from Silicone Valley. - People can hear you.|-来自矽谷的问候 大家都听到了

What, like everyone here can't see those tits are fake?|没有人看得出来 她们的咪咪是假的吗?

- Everyone can see those tits are fake. - Would you stop saying "tits"?|别再说“咪咪”了

Why are you wearing that shirt? Tropical shirts are out.|你为什么要穿那件T恤? 热带风味的T恤不流行了

This is not tropical. It's Tiki.|这不是热带风味的T恤 这是大溪地代表服装

- Well, please Tiki it off. - I thought you'd never ask.|-请把它脱掉 -我还以为你永远都不会问我

Oh, my God! Your back!|你的背都红了

You must've had a bad reaction to the waxing.|你一定对除毛剂严重过敏

Yeah, I thought it felt a little itchy.|我觉得有点痒

Suddenly a little hair isn't looking so bad?|突然间长点毛也不算太糟糕

Carrie, woman to woman, the sex is amazing.|凯莉,这是女人间的谈话 性太美好了

I've never had a man make me feel this way.|从来没有男人 能让我有那种感觉

Hush, Miss Scarlett, how you do go on.|别说了,辣妹 你怎么能继续…

Well, who ordered the Adonis?|谁订了美男子?

Bobby, Bitsy, this is my boyfriend, Marcus.|巴比,贝西 他是我男朋友马可斯

For God's sake, man, get yourself to a gym once in a while.|天啊,快去健身房吧

Look at that body. It's disgusting!|看看你的身体,太恶心了

Wow! I could grate cheese on your abs.|我从你的小腹可以捏出起司来

One large pizza, and hold the salami.|一份大披萨,不要义大利腊肠

Please, put a shirt on before I marry you.|在我跟你结婚前 麻烦你穿上衬衫

No! I haven't touched a carbohydrate in three months.|我三个月没碰过碳水化合物了

- I've got to fit into that dress. - Please eat something.|-我得塞进那件婚纱里 -吃点东西吧

Would you look at her? She's ltsy-Bitsy.|看看她,她就是风骚贝西

Bobby, I see the Talcotts. We've got to say hello.|我来找塔柯特 顺道来打招呼,

- See you all tomorrow. - Bye.|明天见

I swear, and I'm totally serious, I almost fainted... when he mimed grated cheese on Marcus.|我是认真的 他说他可以从马可斯肚子上 挤出起司时我差点昏倒

It is so obvious that he wanted him.|很明显地他要他

Try to keep up. Bobby is straight.|清醒一点,巴比是异性恋

- Right. - What is she doing? Maybe he just makes her laugh.|-她在做什么? -或许他会逗她笑

Can't you wait till we sit down to eat? It's so crass.|你不能坐下再吃吗? 那真的很不文雅

Question. Is there anything about me today that doesn't bug you?|我今天有什么地方 能让你看得顺眼?

People are trying to eat. You should have your shirt on.|大家都在吃东西 你该把T恤穿上

And you have sauce on your face.|你的脸沾到了酱汁

Now so do you.|你也一样

Why did she need to tell me the sex was amazing?|为什么她要告诉我 他们的性生活很美满?

Because it is amazing.|那很神奇,

She's amazed he's able to get hard without another penis in the room.|她讶异于 他不必用小鸡鸡就能硬起来

And speaking of dicks, do you think...|说到小鸡鸡

Richard slept with any of those cocoa-butter bitches?|你认为理查 跟那些臭女人上床过吗?

No! I'm sure they're just good friends.|不,我相信他们只是好朋友

- God! How do I look? - You look great.|柏格 -我看起来怎么样? -非常好

- Jesus! Where's a mirror? - Here.|-镜子在哪里? -这里

Great.|太棒了

All right, put it down. It's okay. Thanks for having a party.|好吧,把它放下 谢谢你办了派对

- How long have you had a house here? - Three years.|-你买房子几年了? -三年

Moments later, among the butterflies, I felt butterflies.|不久后在蝴蝶的飞舞之间 我也有了心动的感觉

There's a really nice garden.|花园很漂亮

- So, you garden? - No. I have been known to hoe...|-你的花园吗? -不,我对拿锄头的事不在行

but my ex actually planted the garden so we could enjoy fresh summer salads.|我的前女友把花园料理得很好 希望夏天能吃到新鲜沙拉

We didn't quite make it to the summer.|但我们撑不到夏天

So it's more fresh pain than fresh vegetables. Yeah. I can't really go out there.|只留下了痛苦的记忆 我甚至没办法走到花园去

I know how you feel. When I broke up with my ex...|我了解你的感觉 我跟前男友分手时

I couldn't bring myself to go within six blocks...|没办法走进 他家具店附近的六个街区内

- of his furniture store. - When did you two break up? Last year, for the second time.|-你们何时分手的? -去年第二次分手

We broke up the first time the year before that.|前年第一次分手

You broke up twice. Way to go.|你们分手两次,太棒了

Yeah, well, we hadn't sufficiently hurt each other enough the first time round.|第一次我们伤彼此还伤得不够

But we definitely took care of business this time.|这次我们是一刀两断

Because this time, he moved in, so we had the merging of the things... - Right. ...the dividing of the things...|因为他搬过来跟我住 我们一起买了很多东西 所以也必须把东西分清楚

the things that are left behind that you don't want to return...|你不愿意归还剩下的东西 因为那么做太心痛了

because that seems mean, and you don't want to throw them away...|你不想把它们丢掉 那是你仅剩的回忆

because it's all you have left. It gets harder as we get older... because we're not dating wildly inappropriate people anymore.|年纪越大做起来越难 我们不会跟不合适的人约会

- You know, there's no "Glad that's over." - Right.|根本没有 “还好分手了”这回事

After every breakup I tell myself I'm not doing this again.|每次分手后 我告诉自己我不会再这么做

It's too hard. I mean, how many of these things can one person survive?|那太难了 人可以承受多少这样的打击?

You know, they should institute a helmet law for relationships.|应该立法规定 谈恋爱要戴安全帽

- Right. That's excellently put. - Thank you.|-对,说得好 -谢谢你

I should get going.|我该走了

It's going to take me six hours to drive the two miles home, so...|我要骑六小时的车 才能回到两哩外的家

- My jacket. - Sorry.|我的外套

- Gee. I hope there aren't grass stains. - No. It's old.|-希望没有沾到草汁 -这是件旧外套

- Okay, bye. - Bye.|-好吧,再见 -再见

The man could not get away from me fast enough.|他飞快地逃走

Apparently, it's a short road from commisery to misery.|很明显地共鸣跟可怕 只有一线之隔

Are you okay?|你没事吧?

Perfect! Everything's going out right on time.|很好,一切都很顺利

There's no Tab in here.|这里没有标签

- What are you doing in my refrigerator? - It's Richard's refrigerator.|你们开我的冰箱做什么? -这是理查的冰箱

I stocked it.|-食物是我买的

Did you see any Rice Krispie treats? Richard usually leaves those around for us.|你看到米果了吗? 理查都会留米果给我们吃

No, I didn't.|不,我没看到

And those lemons are for the drinks. Drinks I paid for.|那些柠檬是调饮料用的 而饮料是我买的

- Whatever. - And I also paid for the food.|-随便你 -食物也是我买的

The only thing at this party that you two actually paid for are your breasts!|你们两个对这个派对 唯一的贡献就是露出咪咪

Jealous?|-你嫉妒吗?

Yes. I'm jealous.|-对,我非常嫉妒

I'm just dying to look like this.|我好希望自己也能长这样

Maybe if you did, you'd be out here with Richard.|如果你真的能长那样 你就会跟理查在一起

Snap!|说得好

Evidently, people who borrow glass houses shouldn't throw cantaloupes.|很明显地借用玻璃屋的人 不该乱丢甜瓜

The next morning, while Stanford and Marcus had Brady...|隔天早上史丹佛跟马可斯 帮忙照顾布莱迪

Miranda and I had brunch.|米兰达跟我共进早午餐

- How about these muffins? - How about these eggs?|-这些松饼好吃吗? -蛋美味极了

- How about these napkins? - How about these plates?|-餐巾很棒 -盘子也不错

How about we marry gay guys?|-我们何不嫁给男同性恋?

How about maybe now I won't have a choice? - Was it really that bad? - Bye-bye, Berger.|-现在我别无选择 -真的有那么糟糕吗?

One minute we were laughing, the next minute... he had to get away from me so fast, he left skidmarks.|-前一分钟我们还在笑 下一分钟他飞快地逃走 我还可以指出他滑倒的痕迹

- Seriously. I can show them to you. - Jam, please.|麻烦把果酱递给我

I know what I did. I revealed too much, too soon.|我知道我做了什么

- I was emotionally slutty. - That's not like you.|我太快跟他说出心中事 我不擅处理情感问题

It wasn't me. It was the zsa zsa zsu. It makes me crazy.|那跟真正的你不同 我想要心动的感觉想疯了

Bitsy Von Muffling Fine may have the right idea.|贝西冯马芬林范或许做对了

Maybe we should stop looking for a great relationship...|我们该停止寻找完美的第一名

and settle for a fine one.|只要找第二名就好了

I'd marry Steve in a second if he were gay.|如果史蒂夫是同性恋 我一定要嫁给他

- Everything would be so easy. - So, a gay area...|一切将会变得很容易 他是同性恋

- is better than a gray area? - Yeah.|比你们处在灰色地带好?

More coffee. You want some?|对,我还要咖啡,你呢?

- Great coffee. - Tell me something I don't know.|-咖啡很不错 -说些我不知道的事

- What? - You did it, Stany.|-什么? -你办到了,史丹尼

Great man, great house, great relationship.|你事业成功,住在大房子里 还有一段天赐良缘

We've all been looking, and you actually found it.|我们一直都在寻找这些东西 而你找到了

Marcus and I haven't had sex since we bought the Cynthia Rowley china.|马可斯跟我买下 辛西雅罗莉瓷器后就没做过爱

Thank God! I am so relieved.|谢天谢地,我松了一口气

Bitsy Von Muffling, the first time I saw you, I fell in love.|贝西冯马芬林 我一眼看到你就爱上了你

You walked in wearing that red vintage Dior.|你穿着那套酒红色的迪奥礼服

Pink elephant in the room.|房间里出现了粉红象

Do you mind? I am listening to the bride and bride.|抱歉,我在听新娘跟新娘说话

My dear Bobby Fine...|亲爱的巴比范

Something tells me Bitsy isn't doing "Fine."|我觉得 贝西不会冠上范这个夫姓

And that's the little piece of information she's been Von Muffling.|她姓冯马芬林真的很不适合

You are there for me in the morning, and there for me at night...|早上你等着我 晚上你也等着我

there in the good, there in the bad...|不论好坏你都等着我

there in my thoughts, there in my dreams...|你在我的脑海里 你在我的梦里

but most of all, my darling, you are there in my heart... forever.|但亲爱的,最重要的是 你永远都在我的心里

Perhaps we were all much too cynical.|或许我们太挑剔了

Perhaps, somehow, despite the odds... Bobby and Bitsy had found something real.|或许巴比跟贝西找到了真爱

I now pronounce you husband and wife.|我宣布你们成为夫妻

You may kiss the bride.|你可以吻新娘了

One more time, for the cheap seats at the back.|再一次,算是给坐在廉价后座 的客人优待

Looks like somebody over here is about to dance.|有人要跳舞了

I think you may have sold this one a little short.|-我想你或许小看他了

Me, too.|-我也是

With a little time and the right astringents, who knows?|假以时日好好地调教一下…

There's nothing on my face, nothing in my teeth.|我的脸上跟齿缝都没有东西

I'm sure you'll hate my moves on the dance floor...|你会讨厌我的舞姿

but that is the risk that every man must take.|但男人必须冒这个险

What a beautiful night.|这真是美好的一晚

It's too bad I blew my only chance at a boyfriend this year.|真糟糕 我把年度最佳男友吓跑了

You want to hold my boyfriend?|你要抱抱我男朋友吗?

I think I'm going to drown my sorrows in another piece of cake.|我想再吃块蛋糕 治疗我的伤痛

And if anybody asks, I had two, not three.|有人问起你 说我吃了两块蛋糕就行了

You smell that, Brady? It's lilac.|你闻到了吗?布莱迪 那是紫丁香的味道

Should we call Daddy and tell him we miss him?|我们该打电话告诉爸爸 我们很想他吗?

It's me, Steve. I'm not here. Leave a message.|我是史蒂夫,现在不在家 请留话

Do you believe this wedding?|你相信这场婚礼吗?

Funny where life has taken us.|命运真是在捉弄我们

I remember when we went to these things just for the free food.|我还记得参加婚礼 是为了免费大吃一顿的时光

I have dinner rolls in my purse.|我在皮包里藏了春卷

There's my song.|这是我的歌

And there's my girl...|这是我的女人

whom I love.|我爱她

- In case you had any money riding on it. - Not a penny.|如果你怀疑的话 我一点都不怀疑

Look out, she's got a piece of fruit, and she's not afraid to throw it.|小心,她手里拿着水果 她真的会用它来仍人

- Can we not talk about that? - Okay.|我们能不能别谈那件事? 好吧,

But we'll be the only ones here.|我们是唯一的单身人士

Look, I'm just glad Brady wasn't the biggest baby at the party.|我很高兴 布莱迪不是派对上最幼稚的人

I guess I went a little crazy, being at Richard's house...|待在理查的房子里 让我有点抓狂

around his party-crashing pussy posse.|加上他的波霸女友来白吃白喝

What do you call zsa zsa zsu gone bad?|心动的感觉变坏了 到底是什么样的感觉?

Zsa zsa eww.|是心痛的感觉

Then I fell in love with the most wonderful boy in the world|我爱上全世界最棒的男人

- Bitsy, honey, everything was perfect. - It was.|-贝西,一切都很完美 -没错

Except for the dessert. The top layer of the crème brulée just wasn't hard enough.|甜点除外,上层奶油太软

Yeah, that's the problem with this wedding. The crème brulée isn't hard enough.|这场婚礼的问题 在于奶油太软

And then one day, he went away, and I thought I would die|(有一天他离开了 我以为我会死掉,

But I didn't|但我没有)

And when I didn't, I said to myself|(活下来的我对自己说

Is all that there is to life?|这就是爱吗?)

I'm not technically crashing.|技术上来说我不是凑巧出现

I was having lunch in town today and for some reason the groom invited me.|今天我在城里吃午餐 新郎邀请我来参加婚礼

Shall we?|我们可以跳只舞吗?

Sure.

What? Now you want me to wax my eyebrows?|-哈利 -你要我除掉眉毛?

I think I may be falling in love with you.|我想或许我爱上你了

I've been falling for you since the moment we met.|我从第一眼见到你就爱上了你

- But I never thought... - What?|-但我从来没想到… -什么?

Come on, you could have any blue-blooded guy here.|你可以跟上流社会的人交往

- I'm... - You're wonderful.|我… 你很棒

And Jewish.|我是犹太人

So?|-所以呢?

So, where can this go?|-我们会有什么结局?

I don't know.|我不知道,

Let's find out.|我们走着瞧吧

I have to marry a Jew.|夏绿蒂我必须跟犹太人结婚

She can marry a gay guy, and you can't marry an Episcopalian?|她可以嫁给男同性恋 你不能娶圣公会教徒?

What do we do now?|-现在我们该怎么办?

I don't know. Dance?|-我不知道 跳舞吧

Apparently, Charlotte had a zsa zsa Jew.|很明显地 夏绿蒂对犹太人动了心

- You're awful quiet. - And I intend to stay that way.|你真的好安静 -我打算保持那样子

No. You were fine.|-不 你很棒,

I just wasn't sure if I was up for all that again.|我只是不确定 我能不能再爱一次

- Then I thought... - Then you thought what?|于是我心想… 你想到了什么?

Maybe we should go out on a date before we break up.|或许我们该在分手前约会一次

When it comes to relationships...|说到爱情

maybe we're all in glass houses and shouldn't throw stones.|或许我们都住在玻璃屋里 不该乱丢石头

Because you can never really know.|谁都无法知道答案

Some people are settling down.|有些人能安定下来

Some people are settling.|有些人妥协了

And some people refuse to settle for anything less...|有些人拒绝妥协于安定

than butterflies.|他们仍在找心动的感觉

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频