首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
欲望城市/欲望都市 第四季 [Sex and the City Season 4] 2001 - cd12/18
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
48
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-06-13 22:13:04 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:54606次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

欲望城市

(性爱专家凯莉布雷萧 并且勇于发问)

“订婚戒指”

New York welcomes and shelters...|纽约欢迎并提供庇护给…

the tired, the poor, the persecuted...|疲倦的、贫穷的、受迫害的人

who have been forced to leave their homes at the whim of a ruling class.|他们为了逃避统治而远离家园

Therefore, it's ironic that all Manhattanites...|因此,曼哈顿人要是

face the same horrible uncertainty, knowing that any day... they may have to utter the tragic words:|生活面临不安定实在讽刺 或许有一天 他们会遇到这种悲剧

My building's going co-op.|我的公寓要变成合作式大厦了

Did you get the tomatoes?|你有买番茄吗?

My building's going co-op.|我的公寓要变成合作式大厦了

I have to move, this is a nightmare.|我得搬家了,真是噩耗

Why don't you just buy the place?|你为什么不买下来?

Yeah, okay, sure. That's a great idea.|好,没问题 -真是个好主意

Why not? Aidan, I just charged tomatoes.|-有何不可呢? 番茄我是赊帐的

I really don't think I'm in a position to buy an apartment.|我也没有打算买公寓

I am.|-我正有此意

- You are? - Yeah.|-是吗?

I had no idea.|我从不知道

You have a girlfriend, moneybags?|-阔佬,你有女友了吗?

Afraid so, and she's sexy and I like it.|-她很性感,我很喜欢

Figures.|我也这么想

Seriously.|说真的,

- You wanna talk about this? - You're not buying my apartment for me.|你想认真谈谈吗? 你不能为我买下公寓

Not for you, for us.|不只为你,是为我们

I could sell my place and buy this place and that place next door.|我可以卖掉现居,买下这里 还有隔壁那一间

We could tear down that wall.|我们可以把那面墙打掉

We could live together.|我们可以住在一起

So then...|然后呢?

are you...

Would that make you my landlord or my roommate?|你算是我的房东还是室友?

Little of both.|-都可以

- What would the rent be like? - Like...|-房租怎么算?

this?|用这个付怎么样?

Does that include utilities?|有包括用具吗?

No.

Think about it.|你考虑一下

I have to admit, I was tempted by his offer.|他的提议让我心动

We were spending almost every night together already...|我们几乎每晚一起过夜

and we were in love...|而且正在热恋

and moving is such a pain in the ass.|搬家又是一件麻烦事

And so were the hormone injections...|夏绿蒂每晚要做的

Charlotte was facing nightly.|荷尔蒙注射也一样麻烦

I don't approve of this, Charlotte.|我不赞成这么做

You've got more hormones in you than a teenage boy.|你的荷尔蒙比一个青少年还多

This is what we have to do now.|这是我们当前该做的

We ought to try to have a baby the old-fashioned way.|我们应该回到传统的方式

Why don't we sit around and wait for a stork?|-干脆等天上掉下婴儿来

- The doctor said there's still a chance. - A very, very slim chance. That's good news.|-还是有机会的 -机会渺茫 -这算是好消息

If you had a patient who had a very slim chance of living, would that be good news?|病人生存的机会渺茫 算是好消息吗?

Would you tell the family, "Buck up, he's got a shot in hell"?|你会告诉家属 他在地狱里还有机会吗?

- Point taken. - That's why we have to move on to in vitro.|-你说的对 -我们得做试管婴儿

It took Peggy Woodruff seven years to conceive.|佩姬伍卓夫尝试了七年

- Who's Peggy Woodruff? - A woman I met in the elevator.|-她是谁? -我在电梯间认识的人

A lot of couples have trouble conceiving, and they get through it.|很多夫妻都有怀孕的问题

In our building, there are six couples who have been through in vitro.|我们这栋就有六对

What did you do? Put up a flyer in the lobby:|你还发问卷吗? “我们不孕,你们呢?”

- "We're barren, how about you?" - We're not barren. We're reproductively challenged.|我们不是不孕,只是较难受孕

And Peggy invited us over on Friday night to hear all about their experiences.|佩姬周五邀请我们到她家 听取经验

Isn't that nice? As tempting as that sounds...|听起来真有趣

we have the Scottish Society Highland Fling Friday night.|我们星期五要参加 苏格兰高地抛舞

Do we have to fling?|-我们一定得去吗?

Yes, it's a family tradition.|-是的,那是家族传统

First comes spring, then comes fling. We go every year.|通常是春天过后举行 我们每年都去

Okay, but when are we gonna talk to the Woodruffs?|那我们什么时候拜访伍卓夫?

I don't wanna talk to the Woodruffs. I'm a doctor.|我不想跟他们谈 我是医生,

I'm familiar with in vitro.|我知晓试管婴儿

It's a very invasive procedure...|那很痛苦,

the success rate is extremely low, and it can take years.|成功率低 所需时间又长

I know, honey, so, just in case...|我知道,以防万一

I put us on the list for a Mandarin baby.|我登记领养中国小孩

As Charlotte's plan for parenthood progressed with or without Trey...|当夏绿蒂独自进行着养儿计划

I began to wonder if Aidan's plan was progressing without me.|我开始怀疑艾登是不是 也背着我进行他的计划

He never officially moved in...|他没有正式搬进来

but his stuff was everywhere.|但是到处都是他的物品

It's not unusual

to be loved by anyone

It's not unusual

to be loved by anyone

When I see you hanging around

with anyone

It's not unusual to see me cryin'

You're getting engaged!|-你要订婚了

I threw up.|-我吐了

I saw the ring and I threw up. That's not normal.|我看到戒指,然后呕吐 这不是正常

That's my reaction to marriage.|这就是我对婚姻的反应

What do you think you'll do if he asks?|-要是他求婚怎么办?

- I don't know. - Just say yes! It hasn't been long enough.|-我不知道 -答应他 -还不够久吧?

Has it?|-是吧?

Trey and I got engaged after only a month.|-我一个月就订婚了

How long before you separated?|-过了多久分居?

We're together now, and that's what matters. When it's right, you just know. Carrie doesn't know.|-我们又在一起了 -当一切都对了,你会知道的 -凯莉不知道

- Carrie threw up. - So, it might not be right.|-凯莉吐了 -所以可能不对

Maybe this is all happening because my building is going co-op.|或许是因为我的公寓 要被收回了

Is this a real estate merger?

Am I a real estate bride?|我是因为没房子住才嫁?

If there were unlimited apartments in Manhattan, we'd all be single forever.|要是曼哈顿有无限的公寓 我们就会永远单身

What did the ring look like?|-戒指怎么样?

That's the other thing.|-这又是另一件事

The ring was not good. What do you mean?|-戒指不好看 -什么意思?

It was a pear-shaped diamond... with a gold band.|那是梨型钻石带金边

No wonder you threw up.|-难怪你会吐

It's just not me.|-一点都不适合我

You wear gold jewelry.|-你穿戴金饰

Yeah, like ghetto gold, for fun.|-就好像假的宝石

But this is my engagement ring.|但却是我的订婚戒指

I helped pick the ring.|那是我帮忙挑的

- You knew about this? - Aidan wanted a female perspective.|-你事先知情? -艾登需要女性的意见

P.S., I was a pregnant woman shopping for a ring with a man...|我怀着身孕,跟一个 不是孩子父亲的男人去挑戒指

who's not the baby's dad. It's not exactly my dream scenario.|-一点也不梦幻

- At least you're pregnant! - Will you yell at me every time I mention it? Because we've got another seven months to go.|-至少你怀孕了 你要继续这样对我吗? 我还有七个月才生

I'll just say...|我就说

"I'm not ready to get engaged yet...|“我还没有订婚的准备”

"but I love you...|但是我爱你,

"and I wanna live with you."|我想要跟你同居

- How does that sound? - Like a "no."|你们觉得怎么样? -就像是拒绝

It's a "yes" to living together. That's a big deal, a first for me. - Don't I get some credit for that? - Try to be nice...|-但我答应和他同居 这是我的第一次 没有人给我一点肯定吗? 态度要好一点

because down the road you might wanna marry him.|毕竟你可能会想嫁给他

I'm gonna have to act surprised.|我要假装很惊讶

I wonder when it's gonna happen.|不知道是什么时候?

- You know when he'll do it? - No. You're on your own.|-你知道吗? -这个跟我无关

I am no longer involved. Now you're not involved. Now that I'm stuck with the bad ring.|这下又跟你无关了? 我居然要得到一只烂戒指?

See, that's a nice ring. He should have known that ring wasn't me.|你的戒指真好看 艾登应该知道不适合我

How can I marry a guy who doesn't know which ring is me?|我怎能嫁给买错戒指的人?

Exactly, honey. Wrong ring, wrong guy.|你说的没错 错误的戒指,错误的对象

Is it true what Charlotte said? Does anybody really know when it's right?|夏绿蒂说对了吗? 你真的知道什么时候是对的?

And how do you know? Are there signs?|你怎么能确定? 有征兆吗?

Fireworks? Is it right when it feels comfortable... or is comfortable a sign that there aren't any fireworks?|还是会放烟火? 只要感觉对了就对了吗? 还是这是不好的征兆?

Is hesitation a sign that it's not right...|犹豫代表时机不对

or is it just a sign that you're not ready?|还是我还没准备好?

In matters of love...|爱情这件事

how do you know when it's right?|你怎么知道什么是对的?

Downtown, Samantha was meeting with Mr. Wright... Mr. Richard Wright, that is.|在市中心,莎曼珊和理查会面

The hotel magnate slash mega-client who was fast becoming...|这个饭店大亨让莎曼珊

the pain in her ass.|一个头两个大

You're seven minutes late.|-你迟到了

It took me 15 minutes to get through your labyrinth of a lobby.|-我花了15分钟 才通过你的大厅

Where's my London hotel?|我的伦敦饭店呢?

Bobby De Niro spends the weekend at Blakes and I get knocked off the page.|劳勃狄尼洛选择布雷克饭店 却不到我这里来

That little fucker has stayed at my place!|他曾经在我这里住宿

We gave him the fucking penthouse suite!|我们让他住阁楼套房

Now, did you ask somebody what happened...|你有去调查发生什么事

or did you just spend the morning accessorizing?|还是整个早上都在打扮?

I talked to the travel editor.|我跟旅游编辑谈过了

I pulled two of our ads. It won't happen again. I also got a full-page feature on the Barcelona property out of it.|不会再发生了 我还拿到巴塞隆纳的资料

Not bad.|不错

May I sit down now?|-我可以坐下了吗?

What the hell?|-随便你

What's with you, female trouble?|你怎么了?女人的问题?

Let's just talk business, shall we?|我们谈公事,好吗?

Come on, you can tell me, I'm human.|-你可以告诉我,我是人

All evidence to the contrary.|-所有的证据显示你不是

I love that you're not scared of me.|我喜欢你不害怕我这一点

My best friend might be getting engaged.|我最好的朋友可能要订婚了

She didn't ask you to be a bridesmaid?|她不请你当伴娘?

It's just, why does everyone have to get married and have kids?|为什么大家都得结婚?

It's so cliché.|真是迂腐

You're preaching to the converted.|我跟你意见一致

I like to sleep around...|我喜欢到处拈花惹草

whisk somebody off to Rio if the mood strikes me.|我需要有人陪我到里约热内卢

It's the perfect nine-hour flight.|在飞机上度过美好的九小时

Dinner on the jet, wake up in Brazil...|在飞机上用晚餐,在巴西起床

and spend the weekend in my little five-star hotel.|在我的五星级饭店度周末

Who needs a wife when you have a life?|有生活享受何必要老婆?

That's all I'm saying.|我就是这个意思

Meanwhile, Miranda had been waiting...|米兰达一直在等

for the right place and the right way...|适当的时机地点

to tell Steve about the baby.|告诉史蒂夫孩子的事

- You want sprinkles? - Steve, I'm pregnant.|-你要巧克力粉吗? -我怀孕了

Instead she settled for right now.|她选择“当下”

- You're what? - I'm pregnant.|-什么? -我怀孕了

And it's yours.|是你的

That'll be $6.|-总共是六块钱

You sure?|-你确定吗?

I've only had one shot in the last few months and it was you.|过去几个月我只做过一次 那就是你

I'm the only guy you've had sex with?|-你只跟我上床?

It's been a slow summer.|-这是个漫长的夏天

Okay, we're done here.|好了,我讲完了

I guess it's good to know that my one ball is still working.|知道我的睾丸还有作用 是个好消息

So, what now?|所以,现在怎么办?

- I'm gonna have it. - No way!|-我要生下来 -我们交往的时候

When we were together, I wanted to have a baby, you weren't ready.|你说过你不要小孩

I'm still not ready, but when am I ever gonna be ready?|我还是没准备好 但是更待何时?

Man, I just went into so much debt opening my bar.|我开酒吧欠了一大笔债

- I'm thinking maybe I should sell it. - No. You don't have to do anything. I'll take care of the baby and support it...|或许我应该卖了它 你不需要做任何事 我自己照顾小孩

And you can visit whenever you want, but it's not gonna be your problem.|你可以来探望 但是不必负责任

It's my decision, and it's just something I want to do for me.|这是我为自己做的决定

Then why did you wanna talk to me about it?|那你为什么要告诉我?

I just thought you should know.|我想你有权利知道

Later that week, I decided to head Aidan off at the pass...|我决定自行制造机会

by taking him out to dinner...|邀他出来吃晚餐

and accepting his proposal.|并接受他的提议

So, yes.|所以,答案是好

I say yes to living together. I think that we're ready for that step.|我们住在一起,该是时候了

We still have to work out the money 'cause I don't want a free ride.|金钱方面再协调

We're still individuals.|我们还是经济独立

But we'll be sharing a life and an apartment.|但是我们将共同生活

Yes, Aidan...|艾登,

I would love to live with you. That makes me really happy...|我很乐意与你同居 我真的很高兴,凯莉

because there's something else I wanna ask you.|-因为还有另一件事…

- Would you excuse me for a minute? - Sure, are you okay? I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.|-失陪一下 -你还好吗? -我要去洗手间

God.

What are you doing?|你在做什么?

Are you talking to me?|-你在跟我说话吗?

No.

No, I wasn't. I'm sorry.|-不是,抱歉

Did you want dessert?|-你要吃甜点吗?

No.|-我不要

I would say no to desserts.

All right, then.|好吧

Listen, Carrie.|听着,凯莉

I know that you wanted to pay...|我知道你…

but let me get this...|想要付钱,但是让我来

because your rent's about to skyrocket. Give me a little something.|你的房租要大涨了 过来亲我一下

Yeah.

Good morning.|早上好

晚上好

Good night.|晚安

You're learning Chinese?|-你在学中文?

Just in case. I wanna be able to speak to the baby.|-我希望能跟小孩沟通

Don't mention it.

Wouldn't we teach the baby to speak?|-教他说话的应该是我们

Sometimes you get a slightly older child.|-有时候孩子的年纪比较大

And anyhow, we ought to really try to understand her heritage.|我们应该试着了解她的背景

So, it's a Mandarin girl now, is it?|-是中国女孩?

It's mostly little unwanted girls.|-通常弃婴都是女孩

But the good news is, since we're both dark-haired...|不过我们都是深色发

people won't immediately know that she's not ours.|别人乍看之下 不会发现是领养的

I hope you remembered to pick up your kilt at the drycleaner.|你有记得去拿苏格兰裙吧?

You know...

I really don't feel like going to the fling tonight.|我今晚不想去舞会

We have to go, it's a family tradition.|我们一定得去,那是传统

We are not gonna behave like your typical barren couple!|我们不要像 一般不孕的夫妻一样

We can't let this get us down! We have to live!|我们不能因此挫败 我们还是得生活

Plus, I had a plaid dress made.|再说,我订做了一件格子礼服

Maybe we should look at cutting back on your fertility drugs.|或许我们应该减少你的药量

Just a thought.|只是个念头

It's my first visit.|我是第一次来这

Taxi!|计程车

What, come on, buddy, you've got nobody in there.|那是空车呢

- Jesus! - Taxi!

Lady!|小姐,

Need a ride?|需要载你一程吗?

Is this the city's solution to the cab shortage?|这是计程车短缺的解决之道吗

Just a happy coincidence.|-只是愉快的巧遇

Admit it, you drive around looking for me, don't you?|-承认吧 你开着车四处找我

Don't flatter yourself, you're on my turf.|你在我的地盘上

You've got the good shops.|-你拥有很多好店

Get in, we're holding up traffic.|-上车吧

- Going home? - Yeah.|-回家?

Are you seriously giving me a ride?|-你真的要送我一程?

- Is it on your way? - Nope.|-你顺路吗? -不顺路

- Raoul, East 73rd Street. - Right away.|拉尔,东73街

Thank you.|-谢谢你

Raoul and I do this all day.|-拉尔和我成天就是这样

Picking the ladies up, dropping them off.|四处接送女士

- How've you been? - Good, you?|-你近来好吗? -很好,你呢?

Very good.|-非常好

- Then I've been very, very good. - It's not a contest. All right, then I take back one "very."|-那我就是非常非常好 -这又不是竞争 -那我收回一个“非常”

How are things with Country Bob?|那个乡村男孩最近好吗?

You know his name now.|-你知道他的名字

- Aidan. - Things are very good there, too.|-艾登 他也一样非常好

- What was that? - What?|-那代表什么? -什么?

That smile?|那个微笑

I don't think you want to know.|-你不会想知道的

I bet I can handle it.|-我一定承受得住

- Are you sure? - What the hell?|-你确定? -管那么多

I think he wants to marry me.|-他想娶我

- You think, or you know? - I know, actually. And you've discussed it?|-推测还是事实? -我就是知道 -你们讨论过了?

No, I...|没有,

It's just the kind of thing you know.|但是就是可以察觉

- Not gonna happen. - Let's not talk about it.|-不可能 -我不要跟你谈这个

He's not the guy for you.|-他不适合你

He might be the guy for me.|-他也许就是我的真命天子

I'm just not ready yet.|只是我还没准备好

You're never gonna be ready, baby. You're not the marrying kind.|你永远都不可能准备好 你不是结婚的那一型

And you, I guess, are?|而你就是?

So, what does that tell us?|这说明了什么?

- Nobody knows shit? - Yeah.|谁也说不准?

In any case, I'm not taking relationship advice... from you.|不管如何 我都不会听取你感情上的意见

I just offered you a ride.|我载你一程呢

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- Hello? - Spy girl. Did you tell Aidan I didn't like the ring? Did you tell him not to propose?|间谍,你有告诉艾登 我不喜欢那个戒指吗?

I'm out of this now.|-你叫他不要求婚?

Did he change his mind? Why hasn't he asked me yet?|-我已经不插手了 他为什么还没开口?

You're not saying yes. What's your hurry?|你又不打算答应他,急什么?

I just think it's weird, he has the ring. What if he realized I'm not the one?|他买了戒指 或许他突然发现不想娶我?

You're not sure he's the one.|-你也不确定要不要嫁给他

But he doesn't know that, unless you told him. Hang on a second.|-他又不知道 -除非你告诉他 -等一下

What happened, did someone propose to you?|有人向你求婚吗?

I don't know why they call it morning sickness when it's all fucking day long.|为什么要叫晨间呕吐? 根本就是持续一整天

Unless it's M-O-U-R-N, as in "mourning" the loss of your single life.|或许那是在哀悼 你单身生活的终止

Apparently, we've reached the stage...|显然我们都到了

where our lives are making us sick.|厌恶目前生活的阶段

Man.|老天,实在有点…

- I'm sore from the shots! - Sorry.|-打针让我酸痛 -抱歉

The New York Scottish Society's Annual Highland Fling.|纽约的苏格兰高地年度抛舞

Any Scot who was anyone was there...|显赫的苏格兰人全在这里了

including, of course, Bunny MacDougal.|当然也包括… 邦妮麦克道格

I was wondering when you'd be arriving.|我才在想你们怎么还没到

You missed dinner and the dancers.|你们错过了晚餐和舞蹈表演

Shoot!|该死,

Sorry, Mother, my fault. Long day at work. How are you?|抱歉,今天很忙

- Hello, Bunny. - Hello, my dear, don't you look festive!|-邦妮,你好 -你看起来真有节庆味

Trey, you must join your brothers.|崔,赶快加入你兄弟的行列

They're out there, making complete fools of themselves.|他们简直像小丑

Do you know that dance?|-你会跳那种舞吗?

Unfortunately, I do. Excuse me.|-不幸地,我会,失陪

It's the Highland fling, dear. It's what this event was named after.|这就是高地抛舞 从名称就可一窥究竟

For something called a fling, it looks like a lot of work.|好像不是很容易

That's what I used to tell Trey about you.|我曾经跟崔这么形容你

Come.

They say this dance was originally danced on the shield of a clansman.|这种舞蹈原先是在 宗族成员的盾上跳的

Do you know anything about clans?|你了解宗族的意义吗?

I know this is the MacDougal clan's tartan.|我知道这是 麦克道格家族的格子呢

Yes.

MacDougal is one of the oldest Highland clans in existence.|麦克道格是高地上 最久远的宗族之一

We have a very proud lineage...|我们的后裔都很引以为傲

one I hope you and Trey will be able to perpetuate.|我希望你和崔能传承下去

Now, I know some things can't be helped, but I must tell you right now...|有时候会力不从心 但我得告诉你

I don't enjoy Mandarin food...|我不喜欢中国料理

and I don't enjoy a Mandarin child.|也不喜欢中国小孩

- I don't think that's any of your business. - But it is my business.|-这不关你的事 -这就是我的事

The MacDougal name will be carried on by sons of your own...|麦克道格这个姓将由你们 亲生的儿子传承下去

not daughters of the South Pacific.|而不是来自南太平洋的女孩

Would you care for some shortbread?|你要吃脆饼吗?

No.|不要

If we want a Mandarin baby, we can have one.|领养中国小孩是我们的决定

Nobody else needs to be involved!|别人不应该干涉

Then let's not involve the entire Scottish population of New York City.|那我们就不要干涉 纽约的苏格兰人口

I'm serious, I'm doing all the work!|我是认真的,我吃尽所有的苦

I'm getting the hormone shots, and taking the pills...|还注射荷尔蒙

I'm doing the research, I'm in the chat room... with the other reproductively challenged women...|我和其他受孕困难的女人 交换心得

and I'm learning Mandarin.|我甚至在学中文

All you have to do is jerk off into a plastic cup!|而你只需要手淫就好

- Get a hold of yourself. - You get a hold of yourself!|-控制一下自己的情绪 -你才控制一下

And try to keep your mother out of it!|不要把你母亲牵扯进来

Meanwhile, Samantha's professional relationship... really started to take off.|在此同时 莎曼珊与上司的关系正要起步

I would have taken it off.|-我愿意把它脱掉

I'll buy you a new one.|-我再买一件给你

Excuse me.|抱歉,

We're about to take off, we need you to buckle your seat belts.|我们要起飞了 请系上安全带

- Thanks, Dwight. - Sure, Dwight.|-谢谢你,杜徕 -好的,杜徕

Is this a good idea? You are my boss.|这样好吗?你是我的上司

Yes, and I definitely need you to see my property in Brazil.|你得看看我在巴西的产业

This is on the clock then?|那么现在也算时薪?

No, but, out of curiosity, what do you charge for this sort of thing?|不算,你要怎么索价?

You couldn't afford it.|-你付不起的

- I'm a very rich man. - I'm a very talented woman.|-我很有钱 我是很聪明的女人

I need you to give me my shot.|我需要你帮我打针

For the love of God, do we have to do that tonight?|老天,我们每晚都得如此吗?

We have to do it every night...|如果想要传承

if we want to continue the MacDougal clan.|麦克道格家的血统,就得如此

I said I was sorry. What else do you expect from me?|我已经道过歉了 你还想要我怎么样?

I don't understand why you talked to Bunny. Why don't you talk to me?|你为什么去找邦妮? 为什么不直接跟我谈?

Because I don't know how to tell you I'm exhausted.|我不知道该如何开口 我精疲力尽了

How much work is a marriage supposed to be?|到底要为婚姻尽多少努力?

This is just a tough phase.|这个阶段很辛苦

- Once we have a baby... - That could take years. I'm 43. When does it get easy?|一旦我们有了宝宝… 那可能要多年的努力 我已经43岁了,太困难了

- This is what a relationship is. - No.|-婚姻关系就是这回事

No, this is what our relationship is.|-只有我们的婚姻关系是这样

No one else got screamed at on the dance floor.|没有人在舞池里尖叫

I'm sorry, it's the hormones.|我很抱歉,是荷尔蒙的关系

- Then stop taking the hormones. - I can't.|-那就不要注射了 -不行

I can't keep doing what we're doing.|我无法再这样下去

I love you, but I don't know if I'm cut out for this.|我爱你 但是我不适应这样的生活

What are you saying?|你在说什么?

I don't think I wanna have a baby anymore.|我甚至不想要宝宝了

I don't have the energy.|我没有精力了

I work hard, and I like to play golf.|我工作很辛苦,只想打高尔夫

I just want to be for a while. So, you don't even want to try?|-我想维持现状 -你不愿意尝试了?

I don't. I don't wanna try.|不愿意

If it's the right thing, then it'll happen. If it's not, then it won't.|该发生的就会发生 强求不得的

But...

we've been planning all along to have a family.|我们计划组成家庭很久了

You and I will have to be enough.|有你有我就够了

I mean, I think I could be happy with just the two of us.|就算只有两人世界 我还是可以很快乐

I'm not sure you can, though.|我不确定你行不行

I'm gonna get some juice.|我要去喝点果汁

Charlotte...

are you all right?|-你还好吗?

I don't know.|-我不知道

Sometimes, the question is, how do you know when it's not right?|有时候问题在于 “你怎么知道这样对不对?”

- See, isn't this nice? - It was nice being in the bed.|-这样很好,不是吗? -躺在床上更好

When Pete has to go, Pete has to go.|但是皮特总是得小便

- Okay, but why do I have to go? - Keep your old man company.|那我为什么要跟来?

Make sure some hottie doesn't come along with a little pooch and steal him away.|跟着你的男人免得街上的辣妹 把你的男人拐走

Pete would never leave me. Pete loves me so.|皮特才不会背弃我 皮特很爱我

He does, don't you, Pete? Come here.|确实,皮特,是吧?过来

Pete loves you.|皮特爱你,

Don't you love her? I love her, too.|你爱她对不对? 我也爱她

Do you have a baggie? I didn't bring a baggie.|-你有袋子吗?

This just gets better and better.|-这下可好了

Here, hold this, would you?|帮我拿一下好吗?

Go ahead, open it.|打开它

My God, it's not...|我的天,这不是…

God.

That's such a beautiful ring.|-好漂亮的戒指

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的吗?

I had a different one, then I changed my mind.|我之前买了一个 但改变心意了

This one seemed more like you.|这一个比较适合你

I love you, Carrie.|凯莉,我爱你

There's no one I could love more.|你是我最爱的人

I wanna live my life with you. What do you think?|我想要跟你一起生活 你觉得怎么样?

Maybe there are no right moments, right guys, right answers.|或许没有所谓的适当的时机 适合的人,正确的答案

Maybe you just have to say what's in your heart.|或许你只需把心里的话说出来

Yes.|我愿意

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Gimme.|给我

Okay.

That night I surprised myself.|那一晚,我吓了自己一跳

- Who is it? - It's me!|-哪位? -是我

And Miranda was getting a surprise as well.|米兰达也被吓了一跳

- What, are you fucking crazy? - That's your answer?|-你疯了吗? -那就是你的答案?

Why are you proposing?|-你为什么要求婚?

I thought that's what you wanted.|-我以为这是你想要的

- I don't want to marry you, Steve. - I don't want to marry you either.|-我不想嫁给你 -我也不想娶你

Then what are we doing?|-那我们在做什么?

There's gonna be a baby. And I just... I don't wanna just be a guy who sees you at the playground.|-但是我们就要有宝宝了 我不想只在游乐场跟你们见面 我想要尽一点力

- I wanna help. - That doesn't mean we have to get married.|这样并不表示我们得结婚

- You're not in love with me, right? - No, especially not right now.|-你并不爱我 -尤其是现在

You need to say that every day, because when you see me with this baby... you'll think we belong together, that you're in love with me.|我要你每天都说这句话 不然当你看到我和宝宝 你会以为你爱着我

I don't know, I've seen you with my dog, and mostly, you just seem uncomfortable. How are we gonna do this? Raise a kid together and not be together?|我看过你跟我的狗相处 你很不自在 那我们要怎么办? 抚养小孩却不在一起?

We'll figure it out.|-我们会想出办法的

We'll figure it out.|-我们会想出办法?

Miranda knew Steve wasn't right for her...|米兰达知道史蒂夫不适合她

but she wanted to do what was right for her baby.|但是她需要替宝宝着想

By the way...|还有,

I know that's a hand-me-down ring.|我知道这是现成的戒指

I would never say yes to a hand-me-down ring.|我不会对着这样的戒指 说我愿意

- You picked out this ring! - For Carrie!|-这戒指是你选的 -为凯莉选的

Fine, frankly, I can't afford a stupid ring and a baby.|说实话,我负担不起这个戒指 也养不起小孩

See, this is working out already.|这样就对了

There was one person I needed to tell that surprisingly... I was the marrying kind.|有一个人一定要知道 我是会结婚的那一型

Thank God you're here.|还好你在这里

I have something to tell you.|-我有事情要告诉你

Aidan left you?|-艾登离开你了?

- I'm engaged. - Fuck you.|-我订婚了 -去你的

Let's have a drink and celebrate. Two Rubies, please.|我们喝一杯来庆祝 两杯红葡萄酒

- He switched the ring on me. - The bastard.|-他换了戒指 -混蛋

And look, it's a really good ring.|看,好棒的戒指

I've seen it.|-我看过了

- What? - Somebody had to help the poor guy.|-什么? -总得有人帮帮他

- So, now you want me to get married? - No, but if you're gonna ruin our lives...|-你希望我结婚? 不,但是如果你要 打乱姐妹们的生活

I'd at least like to look at a nice piece of jewelry.|至少要戴一个好看的戒指

Thank you.

- Two Rubies. - Are you tan, lady?|-你是不是晒黑了?

- I was in Rio with Richard. - Rio with the CEO? A mistake.|-我跟理查到里约热内卢 跟主管到里约热内卢? 大错特错

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频