首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第十季 [Friends Season 10 S10] (2003-2004) - cd7/18
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
90
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-01 23:45:23 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:108764次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Hey, you guys. Hey, what are you doing?|嗨,大家!在干什么?

- Figuring out our wedding plans. - Funny. We were doing the same thing.|-筹备婚礼 -有趣得紧,我们也正合计这事呢

It's really crazy. The hall, the dress, the food.|疯了,场地,服装,食品

- I had no idea how expensive this was. - Yeah, it is really pricey.|-没想到结个婚这么贵 -是很贵

- I freaked when I heard the numbers. - So, what did you two do about it?|-第一次算出结婚费用,我被那个数字吓呆了 -结果你们怎么做的?

It was simple. I came up with some cost-cutting solutions..|简单,我各个项目都想出了一些省钱的方案

wrote out a list, and Monica told me to go to hell.|结果莫妮叫我去死

There's no way around it. Just accept that this is gonna cost a lot of money.|没钱好省的,接受事实,这的确所费不赀

I heard that weddings are, like, a $40 billion-a-year industry.|听说每年花在结婚上的钱高达400亿

Yeah. And I'm responsible for just, like, half of that.|这其中我贡献过半

I don't know. It's a lot of money to spend on one day.|我不知道,一天花这么多钱

Hey, I've been married before, I don't need a big wedding.|嘿,我以前结过婚 我都没有盛大的婚礼

All I ask is that you don't do ecstasy and make out with my brother.|我所想知道的是你没有迷上我弟弟并和他上床

But really, it does seem like this money could be put to better use.|我觉得这钱应该用在更有意义的事上

Hey, you could buy a ton of Amway products.|嘿,你可以买一吨安利的产品

- Or give it all to charity. - Oh, that's great.|-或者全部捐给慈善机构 -喔,这个想法不错

How am I gonna unload all those Amway products?|那些安利的东西该怎么样卸货呢?

Are you serious?|当真?

Yeah. How would you feel if we gave all the wedding money to charity..|把婚礼经费捐献给慈善事业

and we just got married at City Hall?|我们就到市政厅登个记。如何?

I think it would make me wanna marry you even more.|这让我越发想娶你了!

I gotta say, you guys, that's an incredible gesture.|高姿态! 很好

Maybe you do that next time you get married.|下次你结婚也这么干如何?

No, no, no. The next time's gonna be Hawaii at sunset.|下次我要在夏威夷斜阳下结婚

But maybe the time after that.|下下次吧

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- Hey. What's going on? - Hey.|-嘿! 忙啥呢? -嘿!

Our adoption social worker is coming, so we're cleaning the apartment.|领养中心有人来家访,所以我们在扫除

"We"?|我们?

You know you don't want me to help. You can't have it both ways.|你不想我掺和,拖你后腿!

Is this the person who decides whether or not you get a baby?|这个人说了算?

- She's coming to see where we live. - And it has to go perfectly.|-差不多,这人来视察我们的生活环境 -我们必须表现得完美

If she doesn't like us, she can keep us off every adoption list in the state.|若她有丝毫不满,我们就永远没戏

Hey, maybe I should stop by. She could be a soap opera fan.|我可以过来友情协力一把 她没准爱看肥皂剧

It's very impressive when the little people know a celebrity.|小人物认识演艺名流,可以蓬壁生辉呢

"Little people"?|小人物?

"Celebrity."|名流

So I think I'm just about done here.|差不多满分了

Unless you have any bad stuff hidden somewhere, like porn or cigarettes?|除非你还有什么,像黄书,香烟?

What?|什么?

- No. - Chandler.|-才没有! -钱德

I don't, and I'm offended by the insinuation.|你无中生有,污人清白

So there's not a magazine under the couch..|沙发下没有杂志?

or cigarettes taped to the back of the toilet tank..|厕所水箱后没有一包香烟?

or a filthy video in the VCR?|录象机里没有A片?

I'll admit to the cigarettes and magazine. But that tape is not mine.|香烟和杂志我认帐,但带子不是我的!

- It isn't mine. - I guess we'll never know whose it is.|-也不是我的! -永远不会知道是谁的了!

May I help you?|可以帮忙吗?

Yes. We're here to make a rather sizable donation to the children.|我们来捐钱给孩子

Any contribution, large or small, is appreciated.|捐钱不论多少,心意都是一样重 我们都会感激

I think you're gonna appreciate the crap out of this one.|数目这样大,你一定会异常感激

- Well, this is very generous. - And we don't want any recognition.|-你们真大方 -我们不留名.匿名捐助

This is completely anonymous.|完全匿名

Completely anonymous. From two kind strangers.|两个好人

Mr. X and Phoebe Buffay.|先生甲和菲比布费

We can put your names in our newsletter.|我们可以把二位的名字登到新闻通讯里

- Not necessary. - Buffay is spelled B-U-F-F-A-Y.|-没必要 -布费的拼法是:Buffay

And X is spelled "Mike Hannigan."|先生甲的写法是:迈克.哈纳根

Possible headline: Attractive Couple Makes World Better.|也许标题应该写: 迷人的夫妇让世界变的更好

Well, on behalf of the children, thank you both very much.|我代表孩子们多谢两位

- I'm glad we did this. It feels so good. - It does. It feels really good.|-感觉真棒 - 是啊,非常棒。

Oh, look. And we get these free T-shirts.|还有免费T恤拿

Actually, that's the shirt I wore to the gym.|那是我健身穿的

It's moist.|难怪是湿的

- Hi. Emma will be up in a minute. - Oh, good.|-爱码会很快起床的 -哦,天啊。

Hey, Ross, listen. I heard about you and Charlie. I'm really sorry.|嘿,罗斯 听说你跟查莉的事了,替你难过

That's okay. I'm sure there are tons of other beautiful paleontologists out there.|没事,美貌的考古学家多的是!

- Absolutely. - There was one. She's it.|-当然! -只有一个!就是她!

All the rest look like they should live under a bridge.|其他的就好象是桥洞居民一样!

So, what are you gonna do today?|今天想怎么玩?

I was thinking of taking Emma to the playground.|带爱玛去街心游乐场怎么样?

Oh, my God. What?|啥?

Like I said, I was thinking of taking Emma to the Museum of Knives and Fire.|我又没说带她去武器弹药博物馆

Okay, look, Ross. I do not want Emma going to the playground.|我反对爱玛去游乐场

Because..?|因为?

All right, if you must know, I had a traumatic..|好吧,如果你想知道…

swing incident when I was little.|我小时候荡秋千遇险

- Seriously? - Yes. I was 4 years old.|-真的? -我才四岁

And I was on the swing..|我荡秋千

and then all of a sudden my hair got tangled in the chain.|突然头发缠到铁链

And to get me out, my mom had to cut a big chunk of my hair.|结果老妈剪掉我一大缕头发,才救我出来

And it was uneven for weeks.|结果有好几星期头发都不整齐

And you made it through that?|你竟熬了过来?

I wonder who's gonna play you in the movie.|简直可以拍成电影

Okay, fine, you can make fun of me. I do not want Emma going there.|你尽管拿我取笑,反正我就是不想爱玛去

And I was thinking Claire Danes.|而且我在想克莱尔·丹妮丝

Look, I'm sorry to hear about your tragedy.|你的悲剧令我同情

But the swings are perfectly safe. And besides, Emma loves them.|不过秋千很安全 而且爱玛喜欢荡秋千

- You should come, and you'll see. - Those things go, like, 40 miles an hour.|-我们同去,你就知道了 -秋千速度40英里/小时

And there's that moment when you're at the top..|荡到高处

when you just don't know if you're gonna return back to Earth.|鬼才知道会不会返回地球

Space is filled with orbiting children.|宇宙充满小孩子绕轨道运行

Look, please, just come on.|来嘛

When you see the look on Emma's face, I swear, you won't regret it.|你若看见爱玛的小表情,决不会后悔

- All right. - Good.|-好吧 -太好了。

You don't wanna be a mom who passes her irrational fears to her children.|你不会像有的妈妈那样 把自己愚昧的恐惧遗传给小孩吧

"Irrational," huh?|愚昧?

I'll remember that next time you freak out about a spider in your apartment.|下次你被家里的蜘蛛吓到 我们再谈这个话题

That's the same. I'm sure there are 30 different species of poisonous swings.|这两个可以相提并论吗! 秋千上有30种毒液?

Oh, my God. The adoption lady is early.|哦,天,领养中心的来早了

Okay. Okay. Here we go. Here we go.|好的好的.镇静镇静!!!

Stand up straight.|站直咯

Big smile.|微笑

Hello. Is this the Creepy residence?|你好,请问这是"毛骨悚然"家吗?

We're waiting for the adoption lady. But I'm glad you're here.|还以为是领养中心的来了 你来得正好

I was cleaning this morning and I found this.|今早打扫时发现的,不知道你用不用得上

I don't know if you wanna use it, but..|我不知道你是不是想用,但是.........

Oh, this is so sweet of you.|你真好

But I won't be needing a veil. I actually won't be wearing a dress at all.|不过我不需要头纱,我根本不需要服装

I told you, I am not coming to a naked wedding!|裸体婚礼, 我不会参加的!

No. We're not having a big reception.|我们不会开招待会

We took the wedding money and donated it to a children's charity.|我们把婚礼经费捐给儿童慈善事业了

That's crazy!|你疯啦?

- Generous. - Crazy generous.|-慷慨啊! -你疯啦?

I'm sorry. I can't imagine giving up my one wedding day like that.|抱歉,只是无法想象. 一生只有一次啊

Well, we're different. I don't care about having a huge party.|我们不同! 我不在乎什么盛大婚礼

This is really nice for you, but..|头纱是很美, 但是

Oh, please. I put this on and I just look like..|你看我一戴上,简直就--

Well, radiant.|美极

All right, but who cares? I don't need a pretty veil and a fancy dress.|管它!我不需要头纱婚纱这些玩意

That's right. You're making a commitment.|对! 你们是互许终身

You know, that's the same whether you do it at the Plaza or..|不管在广场举行还是别的什么地方都是一样

- Where you gonna do it? - City Hall.|-你选了啥地方? -市政厅

Oh, that sounds nice.|好地方

I was just there for jury duty. They've really spruced that place up.|市政厅的人该忙不过来了

Okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. I've made my decision.|没关系,这是我自己的决定

What I really want is a great big wedding.|但我真正想要的,只是一个盛大的婚礼

- But you gave all the money to charity. - Well, I'll just ask for it back.|-但钱已经捐啦 -可以要回来

- I don't think you can do that. - Why not?|-不行吧 -怎么不行?

This is her wedding day. That's way more important than some stupid kids.|她结婚!这可比什么 愚蠢的小孩子重要多了!

That's sweet, honey, but save something for the adoption lady.|说得好,省着点,等领养中心的人 来了再表演不好吗

- All right, okay. Be careful. - Okay.|-好,准备就绪 -好

Careful. Watch her hair. Watch her hair!|小心,小心她头发

- Rach, she's got, like, three hairs. - I know. I know.|-她才三根毛! -我知道,我知道

But they're just so beautiful. Oh, my God, I just pulled one out.|但是很漂亮 糟糕,扯掉一根

I promise you she's safe. Watch how much she loves this.|我保证,她很安全,你看她多喜欢玩秋千

- Okay. Okay. - Are you ready, sweetie? Here we go.|- 好吧好吧 - 你准备好了吗,亲爱的?开始喽

Okay, careful. Okay.|小心

She's smiling.|她笑了

Look at that, she does like it.|她真的很喜欢

See, I told you.|看,我告诉过你的吧

Oh, my God. Look at her, she's a little daredevil.|哦,天啊,看看她,真有不怕死的精神.

- Oh, God. Let me push. Can I push? - Oh, absolutely.|-让我推好不好? -哦,当然。

Oh, God. Okay, get the camera. It's in the diaper bag.|你拿相机,在尿布包里

Okay.|好。

See? Scared of the swings. I bet you feel pretty silly.|还怕秋千,真够傻吧?

- We're asking for the money back? - It's for our wedding day.|-我们真要把钱要回来? -结婚要用!

Now, is this guy gay or straight? Because one of us has to start flirting.|这小子喜欢男的女的? 我们非得出美人计

You here to make another donation the same day?|同一天捐两次钱

I don't think that's ever happened before.|前所未有呢

Gay. Go.|是个同性恋,你上

Oh, my God, I love your shirt.|你衣裳真帅

The donation we made earlier? Well, we want it back.|今天捐的钱,我们想要回

Excuse me?|啊?

Okay, that money was for a big wedding we thought we didn't want.|那是办婚礼的钱,我们本想从简

But it turns out we do.|但现在我们改变了主意

So you're asking us to refund your donation to the children?|要我们退还你们捐给孩子们的钱?

Yeah.|对!

This feels really good.|听来不错

I'm sorry. I am. But this wedding's just really important to me.|对不起,但婚礼对我相当重要

Hey, it's none of my business. Besides, this is probably a good thing.|关我啥事 这也许是好事

We've really been spoiling the children, what with all the food and warm clothing.|别把孩子惯坏了 让他们吃饱穿暖怎么行

That's not fair. A person's wedding is important.|这么说不公平,结婚是大事

And especially to me.|尤其对我!

I didn't have a graduation party. And I didn't go to prom.|我没参加过毕业典礼,没有毕业舞会

And I spent my sweet 16 being chased around a tire yard..|在我的甜蜜16岁,

by an escaped mental patient who, in his own words, wanted to:|我被精神病人狂追 他还说

"Kill me, or whatever."|"杀"我什么的

So I deserve a real celebration.|我应当有个隆重的婚礼!

And I'm not gonna let some sweaty little man make me feel badly about it.|你个流汗男,别想让我内疚!

She could've been talking about either one of us.|她可能在说我们中的一个

Okay. Here we go.|好的,来吧

Good luck.|祝好运

Tongue, really?|Tongue, really?

Hi, I'm Laura. I'm here for your adoption interview.|我叫劳拉,我来做领养家访

Hi, I'm Monica. And this is Chandler.|我叫莫妮,他叫钱德

- Please come in. - Thank you.|- 请进! - 谢谢

- Would you like something to drink? - Water would be fine.|-请进.喝点什么? -喝水可以了

We're so glad that you're here.|你总算来了

We're excited about getting this process started.|我们好兴奋,要开始领养小孩了

Because we love kids. Love them to death.|我们爱小孩,爱得要死

Well, not actually to death. That's just a figure of speech.|不是要孩子"死",只是修辞手法

We love kids the appropriate amount..|我们爱孩子,不多不少

as allowed by law.|符合法律法规

- Your place is just lovely. - Thank you.|-你们家好可爱 -谢谢

Yes, this building does have a wholesome, family feel to it.|这栋楼有很多家住户

I feel like I've been here before. Any other couples in the building adopting?|我好象来过, 这里还有谁申请领养?

Is that that couple on the first floor? We should get a baby before them.|一楼那家? 我们应该比他们先要孩子

That guy tried to sell me drugs.|他还想卖毒品给我

But other than that, wholesome, wholesome building.|其他都是好人

- What? - I realized why I remember this place.|- 怎么? -我想起来了,难怪来过

- Really? What is it? - Oh, it's nothing.|-怎么? - 哦,没什么!

I went on a date with a guy who lived in this building. It didn't end very well.|我和一个男人约会,结果无疾而终

That wouldn't, by any chance, be Joey Tribbiani?|那人该不是叫崔乔伊吧?

- Yes! - Of course it was.|-就是他! -当然是他

We had a great night. In the morning, he promised he'd call and he didn't.|良宵过后,他说他再打电话给我 结果再没联络!

Rat bastard!|这混球!

- So you're not friends with him? - Oh, God, no.|-你们该不是他朋友? -当然不是!不!

- No, no, no. - No. Nope.|-当然不是!不! -当然不是!

Well, I'm sorry I brought it up.|抱歉提这事

So are either one of you planning on staying at home?|那么你们当中有人打算待在家里吗?

Hello? Anybody in there order a celebrity?|有人吗? 名人驾到

What was that?|什么人?

That's just some crazy guy who roams the halls here.|过道上的疯子

He's great with kids, though.|不过他对小孩很慈祥

- Ross. Oh, my God, are you okay? - Son of a bitch!|- 罗斯,噢,天啊, 你还好? -他娘的!

Oh, relax. I didn't say the F-word.|别紧张,我又没说F打头那个字!

Ross, see, I told you! Those swings are evil!|罗斯,看, 早告诉你了,秋千危险

That's the last time Emma is getting on one of those things for her entire life.|算了,这辈子再也不许爱玛接近它

No, no, no. Okay, it wasn't the swing's fault. It was my fault.|别这样,不是秋千的错,是我错

And kind of that kid's fault.|还有他的错

Who is still laughing. Nice.|他还笑,算你恨

Come on. Can we just get out of here before somebody else gets hurt?|在再有人受伤之前,我们走吧

No. Wait. I have an idea. I want you to get on the swing..|这样吧,你去荡秋千,你就会…

and you'll see that there's nothing to be afraid of.|发现那有多安全

I know what this is all about.|我明白了

You've always been jealous of my hair.|你一贯嫉妒我头发

I just think you're an adult, okay? And you should get over your silly fears.|这才是成年人的做法 克服愚蠢的恐惧

- All right, fine. I'll do it. - Good.|-好!谁怕谁 - 好!

- If you hold a spider. - Where?! Where?!|-如果你敢抓蜘蛛 -在哪儿?

If you hold a spider.|我说"如果"你敢抓蜘蛛

I know.|听见了

Guys, is everything okay? It's me, Joey.|没事吧?是我,乔--

Adoption!|领养!

What's going on?|到底什么事?

Oh, it's just like I said, that crazy..|就是那个疯子名叫bert的

Bert, roaming the halls.|在过道上跑

- Guys? - Keep on roaming, Bert!|- 嗨! - bert,接着跑

We don't want any crazy today!|今天我们不看你疯了

Is he all right out there by himself?|他独自一个在外面,不会出事吧?

Oh, yeah. He has a caretaker. His older brother..|没事,他哥照顾他

Ernie.|叫ernie

- Bert and Ernie? - You can't make this stuff up.|- Bert 和 Ernie? (芝麻街的动画角色)? -无巧不成书

- What's going on? - We'll talk later! Everything's fine!|- 怎么了? - 我们等会再说,一切都好!

Everything doesn't sound fine.|听起来一切都不好!

Bert and Ernie have a big yellow bird.|Bert 和 Ernie 有一只大黄鸟!

You never told me about that guy and your sweet 16.|你没说过你16岁时被男人追杀的故事

- I'm sorry about that. - Oh, it ended okay.|-真可怜 -结局还算好

One of my friends shot him.|我朋友毙了他

At least you'll get a proper wedding. You really deserve that.|至少你会有个体面婚礼,你该得的

Yeah, I really do. You know, I had nothing growing up.|没错,我这辈子还没风光过

Just like the kids I took the money from.|就像被我剥夺金钱的那些孩子一样

No. No, no. I see where this is going. Don't make me go back there.|看出你苗头了,别又想让我退回去

I'm sorry, but I want to regive the money to the children.|抱歉,但我又想把钱给孩子们了

But we can't. I mean, you called that guy a sweaty little man.|但是我们不能,我是说 你管那男人叫流汗男

Unless you were talking about me. We never really cleared that up.|除非你在说我 我们从没真正弄干净过

Look, I can't have a wedding with this money now. It's tainted.|我不能用这钱办婚事,这不道德

Fine, we'll give the money back.|好吧,退回去作数

If that guy at the charity gives us a hard time..|如果慈善捐助处那家伙又叫咱们难看

my friend hasn't shot anyone in a really long time.|我朋友的老枪好久没见过血了

I must say this seems like a lovely environment to raise a child in.|我想说,这个家庭培养小孩似乎很理想

You are welcome to look under any of the furniture..|你尽可以在各种家具下面搜查

because, believe me, you won't find any porn or cigarettes under there.|绝无黄书和香烟什么的!

Before we look around, let me make sure I have everything I need up to here.|在到处看看之前,要问你们一些问题

Why don't I show you the baby's room.|带你看看婴儿房

- What are you doing? - You wouldn't let me in.|-你干啥? -你不让我进来

- I thought you were in trouble. - Well, we're not.|-我以为你们出事了 -才没有!

But you called me "Bert."|但你叫我"bert",

That's our code word for danger.|那是"危险"的暗号

- We don't have a code word. - We don't?|-我们没约定过什么暗号 -是吗?

We really should.|应该约一个

From now on, "Bert" will be our code word for danger.|从今往后,"bert"就用来作为 遇到危险的暗号

So that was the baby's room.|参观完婴儿房

- What room should we see next? - Any room that isn't behind this couch.|-下面参观哪里? -除了沙发下面都可以参观!

Some people don't get him, but I think he's really funny.|有些人不懂他的笑话 但我觉得他真幽默

I did not care for that.|我不在乎被你粗暴对待

You have to leave.|你得回避

You slept with our social worker and never called her back.|你和这个社工睡过,再没联络她

She is still pissed, so she can't see you.|她还在生你的气,不能让她见你

Okay, okay.|好,好,好!我躲起来

- What? - I forgot my bat.|- 怎么了? -忘了拿球棒

Oh, my God.|天!

And for the last time, we do not want to be friends with you!|最后警告,我们不想和你做朋友!

And we don't wanna buy your bat!|也不想买你的球棒!

What are you doing here?|你在这儿干什么?

Bert. Bert. Bert. Bert.

- Are you friends with him? - I can explain.|-你们是朋友? -我来解释

Joey?|乔伊你说

All right. Okay.|好吧!

You have got some nerve coming back here.|你有种,还敢回来

- I can't believe you never called me. - Excuse me?|-你竟不打电话给我 -啊?

You probably don't even remember my name. It's Joey, by the way.|你连我名字也忘了,我叫乔伊

And don't bother telling me yours, because I totally remember it, lady.|不必说你的名字,我记得,女士

I waited weeks for you to call me.|我一直等你电话

I gave you my number. You never called me.|我给你电话号码,你没联络我

Don't try to turn this around on me.|还想栽赃给我

I am not some kind of social work..|我可不是

that you can just..|让你

do.|为所欲为的"社工"

- I'm pretty sure I gave you my number. - Really? Think about it. Come on.|-我确信给过你电话 -真的?你想想看

You're a beautiful woman. Smart, funny.|你漂亮,聪明,有趣

We had a really good time.|咱们春风一度

If I had your number, why wouldn't I call you?|如果我有你电话,怎么可能不打给你?

I don't know.|就是不知道呀

Well, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sorry.|可能我搞错了,对不起

Hey, too late for apologies. Okay? You broke my heart.|现在道歉太晚啦 你伤了我的心

You know how many women I had to sleep with to get over you?|就为了忘掉你,我睡了多少女人啊!

- Joey, wait.. - No!|-乔伊,留步 -不!

I waited a long time! I can't wait anymore.|我等得够久,不可能再等了

I'm sorry that you had to see that. I'm so embarrassed.|抱歉让你们笑话了,真尴尬

- Oh, that's really okay. - Yeah. We totally understand.|-没事, -我们理解

- Dating is hard. - Boy, you people are nice.|-约会可够人受的 -你们真好人

And I've got to say..|我得说…

I think you're going to make excellent parents.|你们一定会是很棒的父母

Laura!|劳拉!

We're back.|我们回来啦

Are you here to take more money?|还想要钱

Because I think what you're looking for is an ATM.|你们应该找提款机

No, no, we're here to give the money back.|不不, 我们把钱退给你们

Yeah. Because you know what? It's all about the children.|为了孩子

Although it's also about the wedding.|至于我们的婚礼

All right, here. No. Oh, God.|好吧,给.不要!喔天啊!

If I haven't said so already, sir, congratulations.|好象忘了道喜,恭喜你们

Oh, wait. Wait.|哦,等等

What if we give half to the charity and we keep half?|如果我们捐一半留一半呢?

Or, no, like, 75 percent for us and 25 percent for.. Or, no, like, 90-10.|或者,就象我们留75%,而另外25%... 或者,就象9--1分帐....

Okay, you know what? Enough, all right?|好啦!你知道吗?已经够了,好吗?

I'm stepping in and putting my foot down.|我要插手,而且做决定

As your future husband, I'm gonna make this decision for us.|作为你的 未来老公,我要说了算

What do you think we should do?|你说咋办?

- It's not your decision anymore. - What?|-不是你们说了算了 - 什么?

On behalf of the children of New York, I reject your money.|代表纽约儿童,我拒收你们的捐款

- But we're giving you this. - And I'm giving it back to you.|-但是我们在给你钱啊 -退给你们

Come on. Consider it a contribution.|当作礼金好了

Well, this is very generous.|你真大方

Take the check. Have a great wedding and a wonderful life together.|支票拿走,祝婚礼成功,幸福甜蜜

Sounds good to me. We can save up, come back in a few years..|听来不错,我们以后存了钱

and make an even bigger donation.|过两年捐更多

And when you do, ask for Brian.|好得很,下次记得找布莱恩捐

- Oh, is that you? - No.|-布莱恩是你? -不!

Hello?|喂?

Oh, hi.|哦,嗨!

Oh, my God, really? I can't wait to tell Chandler.|喂,天啊,真的,等不及要告诉钱德

Okay. Goodbye.|好,再见!

- Wrong number? - That was Laura.|-打错电话的? -是劳拉

She gave us a great report and we're officially on the waiting list.|她替我们大大美言 我们正式上了领养排队名单

- That's great. - Now we just wait for a call..|-太好了! -下个电话

and someone tells us there's a baby waiting for us.|就会有人说有BB等我们去领养了

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Hello?|喂?

Have you seen Joey's bat?|看见乔伊的球棒吗?

Okay. I got a spider.|好了, 我捉到了蜘蛛!

There were two, I picked the bigger one.|有两只,我挑了大的一只。

- Okay. - Okay.|-好的 -好的

This feels perfectly normal.|感觉一切正常。

Okay, get on the swing.|好了,你上秋千去

Okay.|好啊

Okay.|好

Okay.|好啊!

- See? - All right. I can do this.|-看到了吗? -啊,没事了,我可以玩秋千了。

There you go. Good for you.|是啊。干得好!

You know what? I'm getting used to this little guy.|知道吗? 我习惯小蜘蛛啦。

- I don't even feel him in here anymore. - That's because he's on your neck.|-完全没有异样的感觉。 -因为它爬上你脖子啦

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频