首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第十季 [Friends Season 10 S10] (2003-2004) - cd11/18
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
90
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-05-01 23:45:23 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:108763次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- Hey, guys.. - Wait! Let me tell them.|- 嘿,伙计们… - 等等,我来跟他们讲。

- Sure. - Joey's gonna be..|-好 -乔伊要

a celebrity guest on a game show.|在一个益智节目中做嘉宾了。

Really? Which one?|真的?哪个节目?

Fish. Seaweed.|鱼,海草

- A sunken ship. - Things you find in the ocean.|- 沉船… -海中之物…

- You're gonna be on Pyramid! - Yeah.|-你要上智力金字塔! - 对

- That was our favorite game show ever. - Except for Match Game.|-哦,那是我们最喜欢的益智节目了! - 除了匹配赛以外!

Or Win, Lose or Draw.|还有输赢签。

What did I marry into?|瞧瞧我结的亲家。

You guys wanna come and watch me tape the show?|你们想明天来看我录节目吗?

Oh, we can't. We're throwing Phoebe a bachelorette party.|不行,我们要给菲比开个婚前告别单身狂欢。

Yeah. Sorry, boys, this ride's closing.|对喽,抱歉,兄弟们,此路不通。

And Chandler and I have this stupid college alumni thing.|哦,钱勒和我要参加一个校友聚会。

I can't believe you get to meet Donny Osmond.|难以置信你要跟多尼·奥斯蒙德做节目。

Seriously?|当真?

Ross and I always wanted to be Donny and Marie.|罗斯和我以前总想学多尼和马瑞一样。

You guys just keep getting cooler and cooler.|你们俩还越说越起劲儿了。

Yeah, we used to perform for our family and friends.|对,我们以前还在家里和朋友面前表演过嘞。

Oh, God, that's right. I blocked that out.|哦,没错,我还真给它忘了。

I'm leaving you.|我要离开你了。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

It's so weird to see all these people again.|又见到这些人了。

Oh, my God, look. There's Jeffrey Klarik.|哦,我的上帝,那是杰佛.克拉瑞。

- Who? - He was roommates with John Rosoff.|-谁? -约翰.卢瑟夫的室友。

He went out with Andrea Tamborino.|他当时跟安卓.特布里诺拍拖。

She dumped him for Michael Skloff.|她后来又跟麦克.斯克劳夫好上了。

Did I go to this school?|我上的是这所学校吗?

Hey, there's Missy Goldberg. You gotta remember her.|嘿,那是米西.戈尔伯格,你肯定记得她。

Sure. Nice.|当然,她很正点。

Dude, you're married to my sister.|哥们儿,你可跟我老妹结了婚的。

You're right. By saying "nice," I'm virtually licking her.|你说的没错,我夸她正点就是跟她不正经了?

Hey, I hear she's single again. You think I should ask her out?|嘿,我听说她又单身了 你说我是不是该跟她约会呢?

Are you asking permission to break the pact?|你是不是想要打破君子协定?

Yes, please.|对了,求求你。

Hey. Hey, check out the fliers for the band.|瞧瞧乐队的传单。

- I made them on a Macintosh. - Awesome.|-我在机房的苹果机上做的。 -乖乖

The name really stands out.|名字还挺醒目的。

Thanks to a little something called Helvetica Bold 24-point.|这多亏有了24针Helvetic打印机。

Man, we're gonna rock that Asian Student Union.|哥们儿,我们要在"亚学联"盖了。

- Hey, guys. - Hey, Missy.|- 嘿,伙计们。 - 嘿,米西。

- Our band is playing on Friday. - Yeah, you should come check us out.|-你知道吗,我们乐队星期五演出。 -是啊,你该来看看。

We're called Way/No Way.|我们管它叫"行,还是不行"。

- No way. - Way.|- 不行。 - 行!

- Great. I'll be there. - Fresh.|- 好吧,到时见 - 新鲜

- Boss. - Mint.|- 老板. - 薄荷.

- She's gone. - I know it.|- 她走了。 - 我知道。

- I am totally gonna ask her out. - Dude, I was gonna ask her out.|-你知道吗,我一定要约到她。 -哥们儿,我还想约她呢。

- I said it first, bro. - Well, I thought it first, Homes.|-是我先说的,兄弟。 -那我还先想到的呢,老哥。

- Look, if you date.. - Wait! Wait! What are we doing?|-听着,你要是约… -等等,我们在干吗呢?

What we have is too important to mess it up over some girl.|我们俩可不能重色轻友反目成仇

I mean, we can get laid any time we want.|再说,天涯何处无芳草。

Totally.|就是。

- I had sex in high school. - Me too. I'm good at it.|-我高中就有性生活了。 -我也是,我是情场高手。

All right, I say we make a pact.|好吧,我们俩立个君子协定,

Neither of us will go out with Missy Goldberg.|谁都不许跟米西.戈尔伯格约会。

You got it.|一言为定。

That's Missy Goldberg, Phoebe Cates and Molly Ringwald..|那么,现在我们就不能跟米西.戈尔伯格 菲比.凯特

- who we can't go out with. - Those are the pacts.|-还有莫莉.里沃特约会了 -没错,约法三章。

And Sheena Easton. But we probably couldn't get her anyway.|哦,还有西娜.伊斯特 反正我们也追不上她。

Maybe not you.|你追不上她倒是真的。

Well, I officially give you permission to break the pact.|好吧,我正式授权允许你打破君子协定。

Thank you.|谢谢。

Here I go. Hey, remember how scary it used to be going up to girls in college?|好,我要上啦。 嘿,还记得上学时你跟女孩说话都慌神吗?

- Your hands are shaking. - I know. And I can't stop sweating.|- 你的手在发抖呢。 - 我知道,我还一个劲地冒汗。

Five, four, three. Applause.|5,4,3,鼓掌。

Yeah!|哦!

Welcome. It is Soap Opera Week here on Pyramid.|欢迎大家,这里是智力金字塔,肥皂剧之周。

Let's meet our contestants. First, Gene Lester is a database specialist.|来看看选手们 首先,是数据库专家金.拉斯特。

He's gonna be playing with Days of Our Lives star Joey Tribbiani.|他的搭档是“我们的日子” 剧中的明星 乔伊-崔。

And over here, we have Henrietta Cherry.

I know it can be intimidating for regular people to be around celebrities..|嘿,我知道普通人跟名人在一起时都会紧张。

but relax. I'm just like you, only better-looking and richer.|不过没事儿,我跟你差不多 就是好看点儿,钱多点儿。

She'll be playing with star of General Hospital, Leslie Charleson.|…要跟"综合医院" 剧中的明星莱丝莉.查尔森搭档。

Welcome, everybody. Good luck to all of you. Let's play Pyramid.|欢迎大家,祝各位好运。 我们开始玩智力金字塔,好吗?

All right? Now, we flipped a coin before the show.|我们在节目开始之前已经抛过硬币了。

Gene, you won the toss, so you'll start. Which category?|金,你猜对硬币,所以你先开始。

- "You Crossed the Line." - "You Crossed the Line." Joey..|- 你选那组题目? - 我选"You Cross The Line"。

describe for Gene these things that have lines.|乔伊,你给金描述那些有线条的东西。

Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please. Ready? Go.|限时20秒。 预备,开始。

Okay, it's a store like a supermarket.|呃,象超市一样的商店…哦!

I see what I did there. Okay, okay. I'm writing in my..|我明白,我明白。 呃,我写…

- Diary. - No, more like a notebook.|-日记。 -不是,更象个笔记本…该死!

If I'm building a house, the plan..|哦,要是我建所房子

isn't called a "shmooprint"..|那个规划,不是叫平面图的…

I can't do that either?|带个图字都不行?

In high school, I once had sex with a girl right in the middle of the..?|在高中,有一次我跟个女孩在…

- Cafeteria? - Yeah, but they're not looking for that.|-校食堂。 -是有过那么一次,但那不是他们要的那个词

- Thank you so much for this. - You like it?|-你们办的还真不错。 -哦,你喜欢吗?

Oh, my God, it's all so elegant.|哦,我的上帝,还挺高雅的呢。

When's the dirty stuff starting?|什么时候开始来点儿刺激的?

- What? - The strippers and the guys dancing..|-什么? -你知道的,脱衣舞男啦

and, you know, pee-pees flying about.|男子艳舞啦,PP晃来晃去之类的。

Phoebe, I.. There isn't gonna be any "flying about."|菲比,我… 今天没有艳舞表演。

We thought we were a little too mature for stuff like that.|事实上,我们觉得我们老大不小的了 还玩这些?

Oh, okay.|哦,好吧。

I see what you're doing. That's fine. This is all there is. Just tea. Okay.|我知道你们在干吗,好的。 今天就是个茶话会,好的。

Raunchy.|呒,真脏啊。

Seriously, Phoebe, it's not gonna be that kind of a party.|真的,菲比,这不是那种狂欢。

Really? So this is..?|真的?这就是

This is my big sendoff into married life?|我的婚前单身告别会?

Rachel, this is the only bachelorette party I'm ever gonna have.|瑞秋,我可就只有这一次单身告别会啊。

I've got a big wad of ones in my purse.|我提包里可有一大筐的酒呢。

Really? I mean, really? It's just tea?|真的?今天就只是茶话会?

No.|当然不是了。

- Phoebe, of course there's more. - Okay.|-菲比,还有别的呢。 -好吧

I mean, let me just go talk to Monica..|我是说,我去问问莫妮卡

and get an ETA on the pee-pees.|看什么时候上PP艳舞。

We've got a problem.|我们有点问题

Oh, my God. Did someone find my Band-Aid in their scone?|哦,天啊! 有谁发现我的橡皮膏在他们的烤饼里了吗?

That wasn't an apricot?|那不是一个杏仁吗?

- What's the problem? - Okay. Phoebe wants a stripper.|-什么问题? 菲比想要脱衣舞男

I thought we said we were too grown up for that.|我记得我说过 我们长大了,不需要那个了

Yeah, well, it's what she wants.|对,但是她想要的

Hey, why is the page that has strippers on it dog-eared?|嘿,为什么有脱衣舞男电话的一页折上了?

Chandler was in Tulsa. I was bored.|钱德在Tulsa.我太无聊了

Please don't tell him.|请别告诉他

Now, Gene, I must remind you, you need all six of these to stay in the game.|现在,金,我要提醒你 必须答对全部6题才能留下来

Describe for Joey "things you find in your refrigerator."|给乔伊描述冰箱里的物品。

They might as well just give us the points.|我看这简直是给我们送分啊。

Give me 20 seconds on the clock. Ready? Go.|限时20秒。预备,开始。

- You put this in your coffee. - A spoon. Your hands. Your face.|-你往咖啡里加的东西。 -勺子,手,脸。

- It's white. - Paper. Snow. A ghost!|- 它是白色的。 - 纸,雪,鬼!

- It's heavier than milk. - A rock. A dog. The Earth.|-它比牛奶重。 -呃,石头,狗,地球。

Pass.|过。

- You put it on a sandwich. - Salami. Anchovies. Jam.|-你往三明治上放的东西。 -萨拉米香肠,凤尾鱼,果酱。

- It's white. - Paper. Snow. A ghost!|- 白色的。 - 纸,雪,鬼!

- It's made from eggs. - Chickens?|- 它使用鸡蛋做的。 - 小鸡?

Pass.|过

- You put this on a hamburger. - Ketchup! Relish!|- 你往汉堡包上放的东西。 - 番茄酱。

Stop!|停。

Oh, time's up. Well, Joey, you were..|哦,时间到。 乔伊,你…

almost on a roll there. Gene..|差点儿就上榜了。金..

you'll have a chance to go to the Winner's Circle, but now..|你下半场还可能有机会进入决胜圈的。 但是现在

Henrietta, you're going to the Winner's Circle to try your luck for $10,000..|亨瑞达 你待会儿将进入决胜圈一试运气赢取$10000。

right after this. Don't go away.|不要走开。

And we're out.|我们出局了

- How about that ketchup thing, huh? - Yeah. Impressive.|-刚才的番茄酱怎么样啊? -对!印象深刻

Oh, so we didn't win. But it's fun to play the game, right?|哦,我们没赢,不过乐在其中也不错,对吧?

I got a kid starting college. I have to get surgery on my knee.|我有个孩子刚上大学,我的膝盖要做手术

You just lost me 10 grand.|你刚刚让我损失一万美金。

Oh, wow.|喔。

I'm so sorry. Okay, I promise, we'll do better next time.|抱歉,我保证下一轮我们发挥好一点。

Well, I will, because I won't be playing with you.|我会发挥好一些,因为我不会跟你搭档了。

Hey, some of those are pretty hard.|你要知道,有些题目也太难了点。

Like, why would there be a ghost in my fridge?|例如我的冰箱里怎么会有鬼的?

Yeah.|是啊

- So Saturday night? - I'd love to.|-那么,星期六晚上。 - 我很愿意。

Great.|太好了。

So how come it took you so long to ask me out?|你怎么这么长时间才约我?

Oh, well, this is gonna sound kind of silly..|呃,这听起来有些愚蠢,但是…

but do you remember my roommate, Chandler Bing?|你还记得我的室友 钱德-宾?

Sure. He was in your "band."|当然,他在你的"乐队"里。

It's been 16 years, but the air quotes still hurt.|已经16年了,不过那个引号还是挺伤人的。

- Sorry. - That's okay. Anyway..|- 对不起。 - 没关系。

Well, he and I both really liked you a lot..|呃,总之,我们那时都很喜欢你,

but we didn't want it to jeopardize our friendship, so we made a pact..|但是我们又不想为此伤友谊 所以我们约定

that neither of us could ask you out.|谁也不能跟你约会。

- Really? - Yeah, why?|-真的? -是啊,怎么了?

Well, Chandler and I used to make out.|呃,钱德和我经常一块儿亲热。

A lot.|经常

- You did? - Yeah.|-你们俩? -对呀

- We'd go to the science lab after-hours. - And on my turf?!|-我们常在下课后到实验室去。 -还在我的地盘上?

Hey, where is this guy? It's been over an hour.|嘿,那家伙还没来?都一个多小时了。

He's coming from Jersey. He said he'd get here as fast as he could.|他要从Jersey赶过来,他说会尽快赶到的。

Oh, by the way, Phoebe's friend Marge found an earring in cucumber sandwich.|哦,对了,菲比的朋友马切 在黄瓜三文治中发现了一只耳环

Well, it's not mi..|呃.........它不是我的..

I am not on my game today.|我今天没有玩游戏

- Who is it? - It's the police.|-谁呀? -警察。

The police!|哦,警察!

That's right. It's Officer Goodbody.|没错,是"好身材"警官。

What's the matter, officer? Has someone been bad?|出什么事啦,警官?是不是有人调皮了?

That's a lot of stairs.|唔,这么多楼梯。

Boy.|唔,老天!

You should warn people there's no elevator.|你们应该告诉人家这栋楼没电梯。

I should not have had that Mexican food for lunch.|我午饭不该吃墨西哥菜。

Are you gonna be okay, Officer..?|你没事吧,警官…

- Goodbody. - If you say so.|-"好身材" -你非要那么说的话。

So where's the young lady..|那么,哪位是

who I am supposed to take downtown?|我要“逮捕”的年轻女士啊?

Oh, God.|哦,上帝。

You, my dear, are under arrest.|你,亲爱的,被捕啦!!!(不许动)

Cardiac arrest?|心博停止了?

All right. Somebody show me where to plug in my box..|好了,谁告诉我插座在哪

and we'll get this party started.|我们开始狂欢吧。

- Over here? - Yeah.|-在这? -对啊!

- All right. - Rachel?|- 好吧 -瑞秋?

- Yeah? - Are you kidding?|-啊? -呃,你是不是在开我的玩笑?

We didn't know you wanted a stripper, so we got the phone book..|好吧,我们原来不知道你想要脱衣舞男 所以

- and got the first name we could find. - How old's your phone book?|-我们临时在电话簿上找了一个。 -你们的电话簿有多老了?

Oh, my God, this man is gonna get naked in my apartment.|哦,我的上帝 这个男人要在我的公寓里脱光光!

God, no. I don't wanna see him take his clothes off.|哦,上帝,不要。我可不想看他跳脱衣舞。

Are you talking about me?|你们在说我吗?

No.|哦,不。

I mean, obviously we wanna see you take your clothes off.|我是说,我们显然是要看你跳脱衣舞的,

You big piece of eye candy.|你这个万人迷。

Okay. Okay, ladies, can I have your attention, please?|好的,女士们,请注意了。

Oh, yeah.|哦!!

Did someone call for the long arm of the law?|有人呼唤法律的巨擘了吗?

I should warn you, I have a concealed weapon.|我要警告你,我有秘密武器呦。

I hope you're familiar with this state's penal code.|我希望你们熟悉本州法律规则。

Okay, okay. Enough teasing.|好了好了,玩笑开够了

Now for some pleasing.|现在该乐一乐了。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

She cringed.|喔,她躲着我。

This is how I look when I'm turned-on.|这就是我兴奋时候的样子。

You were talking about me before.|你们刚才就是在说我。

Look, I don't need this. I'm out of here. Where's my hat?|我可不需要这些。 我要走了,我的帽子呢?

Look, I've been in this business for a long time.|我干这行已经很长时间了。

Shocking.|骇人听闻。

Now, if you'll just pay me my $300, I'll be on my way.|现在,你付我300块,我这就走人。

- $300? Are you kidding? - That's okay. Let me get my checkbook.|- 300?你开什么玩笑? -没关系,我来拿支票。

You're not gonna pay him. He didn't do anything.|不,你不用付他钱,他什么也没干。

Didn't do anything? I took a bus all the way from Hoboken.|什么也没干? 我大老远的从Holbolken搭公交车赶来

I climbed, I don't know, like, a billion stairs.|我爬了,天知道的,上亿的台阶。

And it's not like I can take them two at a time.|这可不像是我平时的消遣。

I don't care. We're not paying you $300 for this.|我不管,我们才不会就为这个付给你300块钱。

It's not my fault if you're too uptight to appreciate..|那好,你那么保守 欣赏不了男性的身材和魅力

the male form in all its glory.|这又不是我的错。

Okay, I'm uptight. That's why I don't wanna watch a middle-aged guy..|哦,是,我保守,对

dance around in what I can only assume is a child's Halloween costume.|所以我不想看个半大老头儿 穿一身我敢说是小孩万圣节的行头跳脱衣舞。

I may have borrowed this from my nephew..|我也许是从我侄子那儿借的衣服

but let me assure you, what's underneath is all man.|但我担保衣服里头可是货真价实的真男人。

I'm sorry, did you say "all man" or "old man"?|哦,抱歉,你是说真男人还是老男人?

You're mean.|哦,你可真刻薄。

- Look, officer.. Sir? - Damn it.|-哦,瞧,警官… -哦,该死,啊!

Big surprise. The hunk of beef has feelings.|没想到吧,大胖子也很脆弱。

Applause.|鼓掌。

Okay, Henrietta, you picked "Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill."|好,亨瑞达 你选了"Jack and Jill Went Up The Hill"。

My friend Rachel has a kid. I totally know nursery rhymes.|我朋友瑞秋有个小孩,我对儿歌很熟悉。

Joey, describe these things associated with the United States Congress.|乔伊,描述以下跟美国国会有关的事物。

Give me 20 seconds on the clock, please.|限时20秒。

Ready? Go.|预备,开始。

Pass.|过

Pass.|过

Pass.|过

- The thing hanging in your throat. - Uvula.|-呃,你喉咙后面挂着的小东西。 -悬雍垂(小舌头)。

Then pass.|哦,那,过。

Okay. Henrietta, you didn't get all the points you needed..|好了,亨瑞达,你没有得到所需的点数

so that means, Gene, you are going to the Winner's Circle to try for $10,000.|所以,那就意味着,Gene 你将进入决胜圈来赢取$10000

And you're gonna be going there with Joey Tribbiani.|而且你将与 乔伊-崔 一起参赛。

Pass.|过

Nope. You must be thinking of someone else.|不行,你要为别人着想

I was never in a band.|我从来没加入过乐队

You made out with Missy Goldberg?|你跟米西.戈尔伯格亲热过?

How could you do that after you promised me?|你怎么能在向我保证过之后还这么做?

Excuse me.|失陪一下。

That didn't make us sound gay at all.|那听起来倒一点不象同性恋。

- You broke the pact. - Ross, that was 16 years ago.|-你违反了君子协定。 -罗斯,那是16年前的事了。

That doesn't matter. We're talking about the foundation of our friendship.|那也不行,现在说的是我们之间友谊的基础。

I believe the foundation of our friendship was unfortunate hair.|我以为我们之间友谊的基础是难堪的发型。

If we're really gonna do this, it's not like you never broke one of the pacts.|好吧,你看,要是我们真的明算账的话, 你也不是没干过违反君子协定的事。

- I didn't. - Oh, really?|-我没有。 -真的?

- No. - Oh, really?|-没有。 -真的?!

- No. - Adrienne Turner.|-没有。 -安卓.特娜

Yes?|在.

- Hey, Adrienne. - Hey, Adrienne. Hey.|-嘿, 安卓 -嘿, 安卓. 嘿

I never did anything with Adrienne Turner.|我从没跟安卓.特娜搅和到一起。

Oh, please. And you knew how much I liked her.|哦,得了吧,你知道我有多喜欢他。

I don't know what you're talking about.|我不知道你在说什么。

Really? Remember that party freshman year?|真的?还记得那个入学后第一个圣诞节假期 前一周的晚会吗?

A week before Christmas vacation? I do.|前一周的晚会吗?

You had some visitors.|我记得,当时有人找你。

I can't believe we're at a real college party.|难以置信我们在一个真的大学聚会上。

I have to pee so bad.|我兴奋的直想尿尿。

This is so awesome.|这可真棒。

College guys are so cute.|大学男生好可爱。

- Hey, you've got a boyfriend. - I know.|-嘿,你有男朋友了。 -我知道

But if a guy who looks like Corey Haim wants to kiss me, I am so gonna let him.|不过要是有个象克瑞.哈姆那样的想亲我 我是不会拒绝的。

Hey, look, there's Chandler.|嘿,那是钱德。

That stupid friend of Ross' who said I was fat.|你知道的,罗斯的傻朋友,说我胖的那个。

- I've already lost four pounds. - You can so totally tell.|-你要知道,我都瘦掉4磅了。 -就是,一眼就看得出来。

I know!|我就知道!

Well, let's see, maybe he knows where Ross is.|问问他罗斯在哪。

Hey, how's it going?|嘿,怎么样?

- Aren't you..? - Yeah, Rachel.|-你不是… -对,瑞秋。

And this is Ross' sister, Monica. We met at Thanksgiving.|这是罗斯的妹妹,莫妮卡。 我们感恩节见过。

Right. So how you doing?|对。那,您怎么样?

Bitchen.|更浪了。

- Hi, Monica. - Hi, Chandler.|-嗨,莫妮卡。 -嗨,钱德。

It's really nice to see you. Not!|我是说,见到你很高兴...才怪。

Okay.|好吧。

I'll see if I can find Ross.|我看看能不能找到罗斯。

Oh, my God, Rach. Beanbag chairs.|哦我的天,瑞秋,充气椅。

Do not let me sit in one of those. We'll be here for days.|千万别让我坐上去,不然我们就走不了了。

Listen, Adrienne, you can't tell Chandler about this.|听着,安卓,你可不能告诉钱德。

Oh, believe me, Ross, I won't be telling anybody about this.|哦,相信我,罗斯,我不会告诉任何人的。

Cool.|酷。

No way.|不可能

I didn't know you knew about that.|我以为你不知道。

Well, I did. And it hurt.|但是我知道了,我还很伤心。

That's when I wrote the song "Betrayal in the Common Room."|所以我才写了"在休息室被背叛"那首歌。

That's why that song had so much power.|所以那首歌才那么带劲

Man, I'm sorry.|嘿,对不起。

Look, that was a long time ago.|好了,那都是陈年往事了。

So I made out with Adrienne, and you made out with Missy.|那,我跟安卓亲热,而你跟米西亲热。

Well, I guess we're even.|我看我们俩扯平了。

We are even, right?|我们俩扯平了,对吧?

One more thing. I was so pissed at you that night, I wanted to get back at you.|还有一件事。 那晚我特生你的气,想报复你

So I thought, "Who does Ross like more than anybody?"|所以我当时想,谁是罗斯最喜欢的人呢。

What did you do to my mom?|你对我妈做了什么?

Not her.|不是她。

I am so drunk.|我可真醉了。

That's weird. I've had the same number of beers as you and don't feel anything.|那就怪了,我跟你喝的差不多 怎么我一点事儿没有。

So you girls having fun?|你们俩玩的好吗?

For your information, ass-munch..|跟你说,好的不得了。

I've lost four pounds. Maybe even five with all the dancing.|我瘦了4磅,没准儿跳完舞会瘦5磅。

- Somebody order a pizza? - Oh, that's me!|-有人定比萨饼了吗? -哦,是我。

I am so not gonna do good on my SATs tomorrow.|我明天的入学考试算是没戏了。

Well, maybe you could go to school here next year and we could totally hang out.|那,明年也许你可以到我们这儿来上大学 我们可以一块玩玩。

Oh, yeah. There's a plan.|哦,对,你说得挺轻松,

Why don't I just start taking my smart pills now.|那我干脆现在就吃点脑灵通得了。

Well, maybe you could get in on a beauty scholarship.|唔,没准儿你能拿到选美奖学金呢。

What a line.|哦,别骗人了(嘀咕:我的老天!)

- So where are you applying to? - Well..|-那,你都申请了哪些学校? -唔..

I think it's kind of really important that I go somewhere where there's sun.|你知道,我觉着我要去的地方应该阳光明媚 这很重要,所以我想…

So I'm sort of.. Hey!|所以我想…嗨!

I'm in college, and I'm in a band.|我是大学生,还是乐队成员。

Yeah, okay.|那好吧。

What's the matter? You never saw a 50-year-old stripper cry before?|怎么啦,你们没见过五十岁的脱衣舞男哭过吗?

You know, it's fine. We'll pay you.|你看,算了吧,我们付你钱还不行吗。

No, no, you're right. Who am I kidding?|不是那么回事儿,你说的对,我在开谁的玩笑?

I should have hung up that breakaway jockstrap years ago.|早几年我就该用那条脱开的护身带上吊算了。

Half the time, it just pops off by itself.|经常的它自己就断开了

Maybe now is a good time for cake and presents.|也许现在应该是蛋糕和礼物的时间

What am I gonna do? I mean..|现在我该怎么办?

this has been my life for 32 years.|我是说,我干这个都32年了。

Taking my clothes off in front of people is all I know.|我只会在人家面前脱衣服。

No, there's got to be something else that you can do.|哦,等等,一定还有别的事你能做的。

I mean, what skills do you have?|我是说,你还有什么技术吗?

I don't know.|我不知道。

I can make my pecs dance.|我能跳肚皮舞。

I can pick up a dollar bill with my butt cheeks.|我可以用屁股蛋儿捡/夹起1美元的钞票。

I can go to that special place inside me where I feel no shame.|我能变得毫无廉耻之心。

So maybe something in an office.|那你也许可以从政。

Or you could.. You could teach stripping.|或者你可以教人跳脱衣舞。

You know, share your gift. Pass the torch.|你知道吗?分享你的才能,发扬光大。

You know, actually, that's not a bad idea.|对呀,这主意不赖

I could do it out of my apartment. I don't think my mom would mind.|我可以在我的公寓外头干。 我想我妈不会介意的。

There you go. Okay. You think you're gonna be okay?|这下好啦,你感觉好一点了吧?

- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.|-对,好点了 - 好

This is so weird.|世事难料啊。

You never know when it's gonna be your last dance.|你不会知道什么时候曲终人散。

And I didn't even get a chance to finish it.|而且我甚至都没能跳完最后一支舞。

Finish it.|那你把它跳完吧。

- What? - Your last dance. Do it for us.|-什么? -你的最后一次,给我们跳完吧。

- Really? - Really?|-你当真? -你当真?

Yeah. Yeah, he deserves to do the thing he loves one last time.|是的,他应该最后再做一次他喜爱的事。

Okay. All right. Get ready, ladies.|好的,准备好了,女士们。

Okay.|好了

Oh, this is so hot!|哦,这可真让人兴奋!

Oh, no, don't stop.|哦,别,别停下来。

Have to.|跳不动了。

I am so sorry that you have to do this with me.|真抱歉你要和我一起干这个

Listen, I know this won't put your kid through college..|听着,我知道这个不能送你的孩子去大学..

but would you like a Days of our Lives mug?|但是,你喜欢《Days of our Lives》的杯子吗

We're back in five, four, three, two..|我们现在倒数5,4,3,2..

Applause.|鼓掌

Welcome to the Winner's Circle. Joey, Gene, you guys ready?|欢迎来到决胜圈。 乔伊,金,你们准备好了吗?

- Yeah. - Sure.|- 好了。 - 当然。

Okay. Give me 60 seconds on the clock, please.|好,限时60秒。

Ready? Go.|预备,开始。

Oak. Maple. Elm. Birch.|橡树,枫树,榆树,桦树…

I don't know. Types of trees..?|我-我-我不知道,树种?

Buenos dias. Enchilada. Por favor.|(西班牙语)

Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know any Spanish words.|哦,抱歉,我一点不懂西班牙语。

A match. A candle.|火柴,蜡烛…

Things that go: when you put them out.|扑灭时发出"嗞"声的东西。

A torch. A bonfire.|火炬,篝火…

- Your pee. - Things that burn.|-哦,你的小便。 -燃烧物。

"I'd like to go for a walk." "Scratch my belly."|我要去散散步。 挠挠我的肚皮。

Dude. Dude, I think you're losing it.|哥们儿,我觉得你说的太乱了。

"I have fur." "I like to bark."|呃,我有毛,我会吠叫。

What a dog says.|哦,这狗说的好啊

- Pepperoni. - Pizza toppings!|- 意大利辣香肠… - 比萨饼料。下一个!

Cindy Crawford. Christie Brinkley. Heidi Klum.|辛迪.克劳馥,克莉斯蒂.布林克利 海蒂.克劳姆,克劳迪娅.西佛。

Claudia Schiffer. Christy Turlington. Kate Moss.|克莉斯蒂.特林顿,凯特.玛斯…

Girls Chandler could never get?|钱德永远追不上的姑娘。

- Supermodels. - Where?|- 超级名模! - 哪儿?!

I can't believe you're so upset.|真没想到你这么生气

What do you mean? You kissed Rachel.|-你说呢?你吻了瑞秋

Ross, she was so drunk she didn't even remember it the next day.|罗斯,她喝太多了 她第二天甚至什么也不记得了

Plus, I should tell you, it did not last long.|另外我要告诉你,那个并没持续太长

Hey!|嘿!

I'm in college, and I'm in a band.|我上大学,而且在玩音乐

Yeah, okay.|啊,好啊!

And now I've killed one.|而且我已经搞定了一个

Hey. Where's Rachel?|嘿,瑞秋在哪?

She and Phoebe took the stripper to the hospital.|她和菲比送脱衣舞男上医院了。

Sounds like your elegant tea party went off just as planned.|听起来好象你的"一流茶会"按计划进行

Did you know Chandler kissed Rachel?|你知不知道钱德吻过瑞秋?

What? When was this?|什么?什么时候?

Last week. We had some wine and..|上周,我们喝了些酒,然后..

You don't know I'm kidding.|你不知道我是开玩笑的

1987.|1987年。

The weekend you guys visited me at school.|你们俩上学校找我去的那个周末。

- Oh, my God. That's wild. - But it was, like, a million years ago.|-我的天,那也太放肆了。 -是,不过那是很久以前的事了

- It doesn't matter. - It matters to me.|- 没什么要紧的。 - 但那对我很要紧。

- Why? - Because the night you kissed Rachel..|- 为什么? -因为你吻瑞秋的那晚

was the night I kissed Rachel for the very first time.|是我第一次吻瑞秋。

- You kissed her that night too? - Two guys in one night?|-你那晚也吻瑞秋了? - 一晚上两个男人?

Oh, I thought she became a slut after she got her nose fixed.|我还以为她整过鼻子以后才变得放荡了呢。

- Seriously, where did this happen? - Okay..|- S真的,你在哪儿吻的瑞秋? -是这样的

after you told me she was passed out in our room..|你告诉我瑞秋在我们屋里睡了之后

I went in there to make sure she was all right.|我进去看看她怎么样了。

She was lying on my bed, all buried in people's coats.|她躺在我床上,睡在一堆衣服下面。

I went to kiss her on the forehead..|呃,我过去想吻她的额头

but it was so dark, I accidentally got her lips.|但屋里太暗,我不小心亲到了她的嘴唇

I started to pull away, but then I felt her start to kiss me back.|我想回身但我觉得她也开始吻我。

It was only for a second, but it was amazing.|那只有一瞬间但感觉太奇妙了。

And now I find out that you kissed her first.|但是现在,我却发现你先吻了她。

- Wait, what bed did you say she was on? - Mine.|-呃,等等,你刚才说她在哪张床上? -我床上。

- I'm sure I put her on my bed. - No, she was definitely on my bed.|- 我记得很清楚我把她放到我床上的。 - 不对,她肯定是在我床上。

Why would I kiss a girl and then put her on your bed?|我干吗吻完一个姑娘后把她放到你床上?

Well, then who was on my bed?|那当时我床上的是谁?

No! No!|哦,哦,哦!不!不!

Yes!|是的!

- You were under the pile of coats? - I was the pile of coats!|-你在那堆衣服下面? -那堆衣服就是我。

Oh, my God!|哦,我的上帝!

You were my midnight mystery kisser?!|你是我的午夜神秘接吻人?

You were my first kiss with Rachel?!|你是我和瑞秋的初吻?

You were my first kiss ever?!|你就是我这辈子的初吻?!

What did I marry into?!|瞧瞧我结的什么亲家。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Crap!|哦,倒霉!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频