首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第九季 [Friends Season 9 S09] (2002-2003) - cd7/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
47
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 21:19:34 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:98600次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

And that's why, no matter what Mommy says..|而那就是为什么不管妈咪说什么…

we really were on a break. Yes, we were.|我们都真的暂时分手了 是的,没错…

Yes, we were. Come here, gorgeous.|是的,没错 来吧,漂亮宝贝

Look at you. You are the cutest little baby ever.|瞧瞧你 你是史上最可爱的小婴儿了

You're just a little-bitty baby, you know that? But you've got..|你只是个小不丁点婴儿 你知道吗?但是你拥有…

You've got big, beautiful eyes.|你拥有大大漂亮的双眼

Yes, you do. And a.. And a big, round belly.|是的,你有,还有… 还有大大圆圆的胜胜

Big baby butt.|大大的婴儿屁屁

I like big butts.|我喜欢大屁屁

Oh, my God, Emma. You're laughing.|喔,天啊,艾犸你在笑

Oh, my God. You've never done that before, have you?|喔,我的天,你从没有这样过,对吗?

You've never done that before. Daddy made you laugh, huh?|你从来没有这样过 爹地逗你笑了,对吧?

Well, Daddy and Sir Mix-A-Lot.|嗯,是爹地还有混音老爹

What? What? You wanna hear some more?|什么?什么? 你还想听更多是吗?

I'm a terrible father.|我真是个糟糕的父亲

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- What do you know about investments? - How come?|-你们懂得投资吗? -怎么了?

I'm starting to make good money on the show, and I should do something with it.|我的演出开始让我赚到一些钱了 所以我想我应该好好利用那些钱

- What do you do with your money now? - It's taped to the back of my toilet tank.|-那你现在是把钱放在哪里呢? -藏在我家马桶水箱后面

I didn't say that. It's in a bank guarded by robots.|我没有那样说 是放在银行由机器人看守着

- Do you have any ideas? - A guy at work got me excited..|-你有什么想法吗? -有个同事的提议让我觉得很兴奋…

about going in on an emu farm. That'd be kind of cool, huh?|是关于投资鸸鸟农场 很酷吧?

Pitching in on the weekends, helping to plant the emus.|在周末的时候过去帮忙 帮助种植鸸鸟

Joe, emus are birds. You raise them for meat.|乔伊,鸸鸟是鸟类 是养来当食物的

Yeah. Right!|嗯,是喔!

People eat birds. Bird meat.|人类会吃小鸟,小鸟肉

Do they just fly into your mouth? Or you go in a restaurant and say:|他们是直接飞进你的嘴里吗? 还是你可以到餐厅说:

"Excuse me, I'll have a bucket of fried bird."|“不好意思,我要点一份炸鸟”

Or maybe just a wing. Or a..|或是一个翅膀,或是…

You should consider something a little less risky.|你应该考虑比较低风险性的投资

I think real estate is your best investment.|我认为房地产会是最好的投资

The Fed just lowered the rates, and the interest on your mortgage is deductible.|联邦储备银行才刚降息 而且房贷的利率也可以扣减所得税额

That's right. I know some stuff.|没错,我懂投资

Real estate, huh?|房地产,是吗?

And you know who's selling a great apartment? Richard!|你知道谁要卖一间 很棒的公寓吗?李察!

And you know whose knowledge of her ex-boyfriend is shocking? Monica!|你知道谁对她前男朋友的熟悉度 很吓人吗?摩妮卡!

- My dad told me. They play golf together. - Well, maybe I'll join them sometime.|-我爸告诉我的,他们一起打高尔夫球 -那么或许我应该加入他们

I just hope the club doesn't slip out of my hand..|我只希望球杆不要滑出我的手…

and beat the mustache off his face.|然后把他的八字胡从他脸上打掉

And then the doctor said Emma has doubled her birth weight..|然后医生说艾犸的体重 已经是出生时的一倍了…

she is in the 90th percentile and she's gonna start eating solid foods soon.|她比百分之九十的婴儿快 很快就可以吃固体食物了

- That's great! - I know!|-太棒了! -我知道!

- What did we used to talk about? - No idea.|-我们以前都在谈什么呢? -不知道

Hi! You have to help me pick a dress. I'm meeting Mike's parents tonight.|嗨!你们要帮我选衣服 我今晚要跟麦克的父母见面

Wow, the boyfriend's parents. That's a big step.|哇,男朋友的父母亲,真是一大步

- Really? That hadn't occurred to me. - They'll love you. Just be yourself.|-真的吗?我倒是没有这样想过 -他们会喜欢你的,自然随性就好

They live on the Upper East Side on Park Avenue.|他们住在上东区的公园大道

Yeah, she can't be herself.|那她就不能自然随性了

Okay, so, all right, which dress?|好了,那么,哪一件呢?

- You can say neither. - Oh, God. Neither.|-你们可以说都不好 -喔,天啊,都不好

You can say it nicely.|你们大可以委婉一点说

I'm sorry. We'll take you shopping. It'll be fine.|我很抱歉,我们会带你去买衣服 没事的

You are in such good hands, and I am so good with meeting parents.|我会照顾你的 我很会搞跟父母亲见面这种事

With the father, you wanna flirt a little, but not in a gross way.|面对他父亲,稍微打情骂俏一下 但是不要太过火

Just kind of like, "Mr. Pinzer, I can see where Wallace gets his good looks."|有像是“品瑟先生,我现在终于知道 华勒斯帅气的长相是遗传谁的了”

- You went out with Wallace Pinzer? - He took the SATs for me.|-你跟华勒斯品瑟交往过? -他代替我考联考

- I knew you didn't get a 1400! - Yeah, well, duh! I mean..|-我就知道你没有考过高标! -是啊,哈!我们说的是我耶…

So now, what about with Mike's mom?|那麦克的妈怎么办呢?

Well, with the mother, just constantly tell her how amazing her son is.|至于他母亲,只要不断的告诉她 她儿子有多棒就行了

Take it from me. Moms love me. Ross' mom one time actually said..|举我为例,母亲们都很喜欢我 罗斯的妈有一次甚至还说…

I am like the daughter that she never had.|我就像是那个她从未有过的女儿

- She said what? - She's like the daughter she never had.|-她说什么? -她就像是那个她从未有过的女儿

Listen.|听着

I just got Phoebe all dressed to meet Mike's parents.|我才帮菲比打扮好让她去见麦克的父母

She's so nervous. It's so sweet.|她好紧张,真是太感人了

Guess what. I made Emma laugh today.|猜猜怎么了,我今天逗艾犸笑了

You what? And I missed it..|你什么?而我竟然错过…

because I was giving a makeover to that stupid hippie?!|都是因为要帮那 愚蠢的嬉皮改变造型?

Yeah, and it was like a real little person laugh too.|是啊,而且就像是小大人的笑喔!

It was like:|就像是…

Only not creepy.|只不过不像这样吓人

- What did you do to make her laugh? - I..|-你做了什么逗她笑? -我…

Well, I sang. Actually..|嗯,我唱了歌 其实…

I rapped..|是饶舌歌…

"Baby Got Back."|“宝贝,你的马达真正”

You what?|你什么?

You sang to our baby daughter..|你对着我们的宝贝女儿唱…

a song about a guy who likes to have sex..|一首关于男人想要跟巨大屁股女人…

with women with giant asses?|上床的歌?

You know what, if you think about it..|你知道吗?如果你仔细想想…

it actually promotes a healthy body image..|它事实上是在提倡健康的身体观念…

because even big butts..|因为即使是大屁股…

or "juicy doubles" are..|或是“可口多汁的双颊”都是…

Please don't take her away from me.|请不要把她从我身边带走

Hi, come on in. I'm Catherine, the listing agent.|嗨,请进 我是凯瑟琳,仲介商

Hi, I'm Joey. This is Chandler.|嗨,我是乔伊,这是钱德

So how come Richard's selling the place? Went bankrupt?|为什么李察要卖掉这地方呢? 破产了吗?

Medical malpractice? Choked on his own mustache?|医疗误诊?被自己的胡子噎死吗?

He's buying a much bigger place. It's got a great view of Central Park..|他要买一间更大的公寓 景观很棒,可以看到中央公园…

That's enough out of you.|你说够了!

Is there anything we should know about the place?|这地方有什么我们应该要知道的吗?

All the appliances are included. There's a lot of light, a new kitchen.|电器用品全部都包含 光线充足,还有新的厨房

I think you guys would be very happy here.|我想你们俩住在这里一定会很快乐

No, we're not together. We're definitely not a couple.|不,我们没有在一起 我们绝对不是一对

- Okay. Sorry. - That's all right.|-好的,抱歉 -没关系

Wow, you seemed pretty insulted by that.|哇,你看起来好像是被侮辱了一样

What, I'm not good enough for you?|是怎样?我配不上你吗?

We are not gonna have this conversation again.|我们不要再讨论这个问题了

Look at this place. Why am I so intimidated by this guy?|瞧瞧这地方 我为什么备受这家伙的威胁呢?

Pretentious art. This huge, macho couch.|矫情的艺术品,这张大又阳刚的沙发

When we know all he does is sit around..|我们知道他只会坐在那边…

crying about losing Monica to a real man.|哭泣着为什么摩妮卡会离开他 而投入一个真正男人的怀抱

- You don't think he's here, do you? - I don't know.|-他应该不在这里吧,对吗? -我不知道

It's a nice place, but I gotta say, I don't know if I see myself living here.|这是个好地方,但是我必须要说 我不知道我能不能住得习惯

Well, let me see.|嗯,让我们来试试看

Yeah, I can see it.|是的,我可以住得习惯

Look at these videos. I mean, who does he think he is?|瞧瞧这些录影带 他以为他是谁啊?

Magnum Force, Dirty Harry, Cool Hand Luke.|《辣手神探追魂枪》、《紧急追捕令》 《铁窗喋血》

- Oh, my God. - What?|-喔,我的天 -怎么了?

There's a tape here with Monica's name on it.|有一卷带子上面有摩妮卡的名字

A tape with a girl's name on it. It's probably a sex tape.|有一卷带子上面有女生的名字 可能是性爱绿影带

Wait a minute.|等一下

This says "Monica."|上面写着“摩妮卡”…

And this is Richard's apartment.|而且这里是李察的公寓

Get there faster!|快点想!

Wow. You look..|哇,你看起来…

like my mom.|真像我妈

I'm wearing pantyhose.|我有穿丝袜

- Great! Come on in. - Okay.|-太棒了!请进 -好的

Thank you.|谢谢

- Oh, my God. You're rich. - No, my parents are rich.|-喔,我的天,你真有钱 -不,是我父母亲有钱

Well, so? They gotta die someday. Hello!|喔,那又如何呢?他们有天也会死的 哈啰!

Mom, Dad, this is Phoebe.|爸妈,这是菲比

Phoebe, these are my parents, Theodore and Bitsy.|菲比,他们是我父母 希尔多跟贝西

Theodore, Bitsy..|希尔多,贝西…

what a delight.|很高兴能与你们见面

- It's so nice to finally meet you. - And you.|-终于见到你真是太高兴了 -我也是

Your home is lovely.|你们家真是美好

Thank you. I'll give you a tour later. It's actually three floors.|谢谢,等一下我可以带你参观 这里其实有三层楼

Holy crap!|妈妈咪啊!

Why don't you come meet our friends.|过来认识我们的朋友吧!

Try and stop me.|试试挡我看看

- What are you doing? - Trying to get your parents to like me.|-你在做什么呢? -试着让你父母亲喜欢我

I'm sure they will, but you don't have to do this.|我相信他们会的,但是你不用这样假

I want them to get to know Phoebe, not "Phoebe."|我要他们认识菲比,不是“妃妣”

It is fun, though, isn't it?|不过很好玩,不是吗?

- You've got it. - All right.|-知道了 -好了

It's hard to stop.|很难停止

Well, come on.|好了,来吧

Phoebe, these are our friends Tom and Sue Engel.|菲比,这是我们的朋友 汤姆跟苏安格

Phoebe, come sit. Tell us a little bit about yourself.|菲比,来坐下 跟我们介绍一下你自己

- So where are you from? - Okay.|-你是哪里人呢? -好的

Well, all right. Originally, I'm from upstate..|嗯,好的,我本来是上州人…

but then my mom killed herself, and my stepdad went to prison.|但是后来我妈自杀,然后继父去坐牢

So I moved to the city, where I lived in a burned-out Buick LeSabre for a while.|所以我就搬到市中心 住在一辆火烧车里一阵子

Which was okay. That was okay.|那倒是没关系,还好啦

Until I got hepatitis, you know..|直到我染上肝炎,你知道的…

because this pimp spit in my mouth and..|因为有个坏蛋吐口水到我嘴里然后…

But I got over it.|但是我已经好了

And, anyway, now I'm a freelance massage therapist..|然后,反正现在我是 自由按摩治疗师…

which isn't always steady money, but at least I don't pay taxes.|赚的钱不是很稳固,但至少不用缴税

So where does everyone summer?|那大家都到哪度暑假呢?

I'm not gonna watch it. I don't need to watch it.|我不会看的,我不需要看

I mean, what good could possibly come from watching it?|我是说,看了又有什么好处呢?

Well, we know I'm gonna watch it.|嗯,我们知道我还是要看

- Hey, dude, what's up? - Don't judge me! I'm only human!|-嘿,兄弟,怎么了? -别审判我!我只不过是个普通人!

Did you take that tape?|你拿走那卷带子吗?

I had to! Imagine you were married and you found a tape of your wife..|我必须要!假设你结婚了 然后你发现一卷你老婆带子…

in another guy's apartment. Wouldn't you need to know what was on it?|在另一个男人的公寓里 你难道不想知道里面是什么吗?

I don't know. Who am I married to?|我不知道,我跟谁结婚呢?

Some girl.|某个女孩子

She hot?|她辣吗?

How did she get me to settle down?|她是怎么让我定下来的?

All right, I'm gonna watch it.|好了,我要看

I mean, it's probably not even what I think it is.|我是说,或许根本不是我想的那样

Even if it is, it can't possibly be as bad as what I'm picturing in my head.|即使是,或许也不像我在脑海中 想像的情景那样糟糕

Can it?|会吗?

In my experience, if a girl says yes to being taped..|依据我的经验 如果女生答应可以录下来…

she doesn't say no to much else, I'll tell you.|其它的也就都不会拒绝了 我跟你说

- Then you have to watch it for me. - What?|-那你先帮我看 -什么?

Just for a few seconds so I can know what it is. Please?|几秒钟就好,让我知道那是什么,拜托

All right, fine. But if I enjoy this, you have only yourself to blame!|好啦,可以,但是万一我很乐在其中 你就只能怪你自己!

- Why am I hearing cheering? - It's okay. It's just a football game.|-为什么我听到欢呼声? -没关系,是足球赛

- It's just football? - You were all worried for nothing.|-只是足球赛? -你担心是多余的

It's football! It's just football!|是足球!只是足球!

This is great! This is the first time I've ever enjoyed football!|太棒了!这是我第一次真正喜欢足球!

I think it may be customary to get a beer.|我想这时候喝啤酒很对味

What the..?|搞什么…?

- What are you doing? - You don't wanna see what I just saw!|-你在做什么? -你不想要看到我刚看到的东西!

What are you guys doing?|你们在做什么?

Oh, my God! Is that Richard?|喔,我的天!那是李察吗?

- Oh, God, this is not going well. - No, you're doing fine. Really.|-喔,天啊,真是进行的不顺利 -不,你做的很好,真的

- Why don't you go talk to my dad. - Okay, okay, okay.|-你何不去找我爸聊聊 -好,好的,好的

- Still sure about me being myself? - Absolutely.|-还确定要我做我自己吗? -当然

Though maybe just a little less "pimp spit."|或许少说一些“坏蛋吐口水”的事

So, Theodore, I can see where Mike gets his good looks from.|希尔多,我现在知道麦克的帅气外表 是遗传自谁的了

Well..|嗯…

- You must work out all the time. - Not all the time. I do the best I can.|-你一定经常做运动 -不是很常,不过我尽量

Yeah, I bet. Look out!|是啊,我想也是,看招!

- Oh, my God. Are you okay? - I recently had surgery.|-喔,我的天,你还好吗? -我最近刚动完手术

- I'm so sorry. - No, I'll be fine.|-我很抱歉 -没关系,我没事

- I just should check the stitches. - I really am sorry.|-我只是应该要去检查一下伤口 -我真的很抱歉

How could you know? Why wouldn't you punch me in the stomach?|你怎么会知道呢? 为什么你不会打我胜子呢?

Did you just hit my dad?|你刚刚是不是打了我爸?

Yes. I'm sorry. I've never met a boyfriend's parents before.|是的,我很抱歉 我从来没有见过男朋友的父母亲

But, I mean, you have met humans before, right?|但是,你总该有见过人,对吗?

Why don't you go talk to my mom.|你何不去找我妈聊聊

Okay, yeah, your mom. She looks nice. I can talk to her.|好的,你妈,她看起来很和善 我可以跟她聊的

You do that, and I'm gonna go check my dad for signs of internal bleeding.|你去聊吧! 我要去看看我爸是不是有内出血的现象

Bitsy? Listen, I wanted to thank you again for having me here tonight.|贝西,我想要再次谢谢你 邀请我今晚过来

Well, not at all.|喔,不用客气

Also, I just want you to know what a wonderful man your son is.|还有,我只想让你知道 你儿子是个很棒的男人

- Thank you. I think so too. - It's a testament to how he was raised.|-谢谢,我也这么认为 -一切都是他受了良好的家庭教育

Especially to you, because he's very respectful of women.|尤其是你的功劳 因为他十分尊重女性

- Is he really? - He is so considerate of my feelings.|-他真的吗? -他非常体贴我的感受

You know, I think you'd also like to know that he is a very gentle lover.|我认为你也会想知道 他是个非常温柔的爱人

Excuse me?|什么?

No, don't get me wrong. No, not in like a sissy way.|不,别误且我 不,不是那种娘娘腔的样子

When he gets going..|当他疯起来的时候…

he can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave.|他可是像休假的船员一样神勇

That's.. my boy.|那就是…我儿子

Awesome.|酷毙了

Okay, please laugh for Mommy. Please?|好了,帮妈咪笑一笑 拜托

Please laugh for Mommy.|请为妈咪笑一个

Not funny, huh?|不好笑,对吧?

Well, so is it..|嗯,所以是不是…

only offensive novelty rap?|只有低级好玩的饶舌歌才行呢?

Or maybe just, you know, rap in general. Because Mommy can rap.|或是或许只要是饶舌歌都行 因为妈咪会饶舌喔

I can't rap.|我不会饶舌

All right, sweetheart. This is only because I love you so much.|好了,亲爱的,这只是因为我太爱你了

And I know that you're not gonna tell anybody.|而且我知道你不会告诉别人

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Emma, you're laughing! You are!|艾犸,你在笑!你笑了!

You really do like big butts, don't you?|你真的很喜欢大屁股,对不对?

You beautiful little weirdo.|你这个漂亮的小怪蛋

You missed it! She was laughing!|你错过了!她刚刚在笑!

It was amazing.|真是不可思议

It was amazing. It was the most beautiful, beautiful sound.|是很不可思议,那就像是最美妙的声音

I know, isn't it? What'd you do to get her to laugh?|我知道,可不是吗? 你做了什么逗她笑?

You know, I just.. A couple of things I tried. Different..|你知道的,我只不过… 试了一些东西,不同的…

Just sang a little "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider."|只是唱了一点“痒痒小蜘蛛”

You sang "Baby Got Back," didn't you?|你唱了“宝贝,你的马达真正” 对不对?

Nothing else worked! That girl is all about the ass!|其它的方法都没有用! 这女孩就是喜欢屁屁!

And then it goes back to the chorus.|然后再回到主旋律

Resolve. And that's the end of the song.|然后那就是歌曲的结尾

I realize you hadn't asked to hear it..|我知道你们没有要我唱…

but no one had spoken in 17 minutes.|但是已经有十七分钟没有人说话了

Phoebe writes lots of songs. What was that one you sang the other night?|菲比创作了许多歌曲 你那天晚上唱的歌是什么呢?

"Pervert Parade"?|《变态游行》吗?

- "Ode to a Pubic Hair"? - Stop.|-《阴毛颂》吗? -停止

Oh, God. Is that veal?|喔,天啊,这是小牛肉吗?

Mom, I thought I told you, Phoebe's a vegetarian.|妈,我以为我跟你说过菲比是素食者

No, that's okay. That's okay. I mean, I am a vegetarian..|不,没关系,没关系 我是说,我是素食者…

except for veal. Yeah. No. Veal I love.|不过我吃小牛肉 是的,我爱吃小牛肉

- Phoebe, you don't have to eat that. - Any baby animals. Kittens, fish babies.|-菲比,你可以不用吃的 -我喜欢任何小动物食物,小猫,小鱼

But, you know, especially veal.|但是,尤其喜欢小牛肉

You know, and this nice vein of fat running through it.|这上面还有带一点很棒的肥肉

Yummy.|好吃

So..|那…

what do you think?|你们觉得如何呢?

So you stole that tape from Richard's apartment?|所以你从李察的公寓偷了这卷带子?

Listen to the judgment from the porn star!|听听这三级片脱星在批评我!

That tape was never meant to be seen by..|那带子本来就不是要让…

Joey, I would feel more comfortable if this conversation were in private.|乔伊,我希望可以私下谈论这件事

Monica, look, I don't think you and I have any secrets anymore.|摩妮卡,听着,我不认为 你我之间有存在任何秘密了

Not ready to joke about it yet? See you later.|还没有准备好可以开玩笑吗?待会见

Why in the world would you take this tape? And why would you watch it?|你为什么要拿这卷带子呢? 而且为什么要看呢?

Because that's who I am. Okay?|因为我就是这样的人,好吗?

I'm sure a man like Richard could see a tape like that and not be bothered.|我相信像李察那样的男人可以 看这样的带子而且不会被说教

It'd just be another saucy anecdote..|这只不过是个黄色的小插曲…

for him to share at his men's club over brandy and mustaches.|让他可以在他的男性俱乐部里 边喝着白兰地摸着胡子和兄弟们分享

Is all of this about you not being able to grow a mustache?|这一切跟你没有办法长胡子有关吗?

This is about you and Richard. He's clearly not over you.|这跟你还有李察有关 很明显地他还没有忘记你

He keeps a tape so he can look at it whenever he wants.|他保留这带子让他可以 在任何想的时候就看

Isn't that sad? Can't you see how pathetic that is?|那不是很悲惨吗? 你看不出来这是多可悲的事吗?

Don't be jealous. You should feel bad for him.|别吃醋了,你应该为他感到可怜

Yeah, well, poor Richard, he..|是啊,可怜的李察,他…

I can grow a mustache.|我可以长胡子的

This is not our problem. We have each other. That's all that matters.|这不是我们的问题,我们拥有彼此 这是最重要的

But I just keep picturing you rolling around with him, with your..|但是我就是忘不了你滚在他身边 穿着你的…

cowboy boots in the air.|牛仔靴子在空中晃来晃去

Cowboy boots? I've never worn cowboy boots in my whole life.|牛仔靴子?我这辈子 从没有穿过牛仔靴子

Good, good. Play more because I wanna see how it ends.|很好,非常好,再多放一点 因为我想看结局是怎样

- That's not me! - What?|-那不是我! -什么?

That's not you! Life is good again!|那不是你!美好的生命 又再度来临了!

Ride 'em, cowgirl!|骑上去,牛仔女!

That bastard taped over me!|那浑蛋录了别人在我的带子上!

Is that a problem?|那有什么问题吗?

It's just so insulting. Spring for a new blank tape, doctor!|真是太侮辱人了 花钱买新的空白带子嘛,医师!

Yes, but the important thing is that we have each other, right?|是的,但是重要的是我们拥有彼此 不是吗?

Well, yeah. It's just so rude!|嗯,是的,这是不过这非常没礼貌!

- And the way we did it was a lot better.. - Are you going to finish that sentence?|-我们做的方式要比那个好太多… -你要把这个句子说完吗?

I can't imagine what he sees in her.|我无法想像他在她身上 看到什么吸引人的

She actually makes me miss that pill-popping ex-wife of his.|她还真让我怀念起他那嗑药的前妻

Hello, dear.|哈啰,亲爱的

- What's going on? - We were just chitchatting.|-怎么了? -我们只是在随便聊聊

- How's your friend? - A little better.|-你的朋友还好吗? -有好一点了

Do you know who's moving back into town? Tom and Sue's daughter, Jen.|你知道谁要搬回城里了吗? 汤姆跟苏的女儿,珍

You remember her, Michael. She's lovely, well-behaved and single.|你记得她的,麦克 她很可爱,行为举止端庄,而且单身

- I'm not interested. - Please, darling, let's be honest.|-我没有兴趣 -拜托,亲爱的,我们老实说

You can have all the sailor fun you want with that one.|你跟那个也可以享受像船员般的乐趣的

- But let's be real. - All right, stop.|-但是我们要面对现实 -好了,停

All Phoebe has done is try and get you to like her. Maybe it's not clear..|菲比所做的一切都是为了要让 你们喜欢她,或许不是很明显…

but she did her best.|但是她已经尽力而为了

- She's a little different than you are. - Michael, a pimp spit in her mouth.|-她是跟你们有点不同 -麦克,一个坏蛋吐口水在她嘴里

So what? If I can get past that, it shouldn't bother you.|那又如何?如果我都无所谓了 你们有什么好在乎的

You don't have to like her. Just accept the fact that I do.|你们没有必要去喜欢她 只需要接受我喜欢她的事实就可以

If you can't even be civil to the woman I love..|如果你们无法对我爱的女人…

- The woman you what? - Yeah, the woman you what?|-你什么的女人? -是啊,你什么的女人?

The woman I love.|我爱的女人

I love you.|我爱你

Something I shouldn't say for the first time, in front of my parents..|我不该当我父母面前 第一次说这种话

and Tom and Sue.|还有汤姆跟苏面前

Who are, by the way, the most sinfully boring people I've ever met in my life.|对了,他们是我一生中 遇过最无聊的人

- I love you too. - You do?|-我也爱你 -真的?

How great is this?|很棒吗?

Wanna get out of here?|想要离开这里吗?

- Mom, Dad. Thanks for dinner. - I had a great time.|-爸妈,谢谢你们的晚餐 -我很开心

It was really top-drawer. And here's something rich.|这里真的很高级,而且更棒的是…

Thirteen bathrooms in this place, I threw up in the coat closet.|这里有十三间浴室 但是我吐在衣帽间里面

Ta-ta!|拜了!

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

One more time from the top!|从头再来一次!

Rachel, please! That is so inappropriate!|瑞秋,拜托! 这实在太不恰当了!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频