首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第九季 [Friends Season 9 S09] (2002-2003) - cd5/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
47
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 21:19:34 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:98597次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Oh, hey, you guys?|喔,嘿,你们大家

I couldn't get a reservation for the night of my birthday..|我生日当天晚上订不到餐厅…

so we'll have to do dinner Thursday night.|所以我们要改到星期四晚上

- Thursday? But that's Halloween. - So?|-星期四?但是那是万圣节耶! -那又怎样?

It's just spooky, that's all.|只不过是很诡异而已

So, is Mike coming to dinner?|那,麦克也会跟我们吃晚餐吗?

No. It's my first birthday with a boyfriend, and he has to work.|不会,我第一次可以跟男朋友过生日 他却要上班

I'd get mad at him, but I think it's too soon to show my true colors.|我很想对他发脾气 但是我想这会太快露出马脚

I would make the reservation for five. One of us has to stay with Emma.|那这样我会只订五个人的位子 我们其中一个要留下来照顾艾犸

- Which one of us should go to dinner? - Rachel!|-我们该谁去晚餐呢? -瑞秋!

Actually, I was thinking maybe both of us could go.|事实上,我想或许我们两个都可以去

哦,真好!

Thanks. I'll put a lot of extra thought into your gift.|谢谢,我会多用点心准备你的礼物

All right, so great, we can all go now.|好了,太棒了,我们全部都可以去

That is fun! Hey! You know what?|真棒!嘿!你们知道吗?

We all haven't been together, the six of us, in such a long time.|我们六个人已经很久没有这样在一起了

What are you talking about? We're together now.|你在说什么呢? 我们现在就在一起啊?

Mon? Chandler's not here.|摩妮卡,钱德并不在这里

Oh, dear God.|喔,老天

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

(土尔沙)

Hello. It's nice to see our team together for the first time.|大家好,很高兴第一次我们全员到齐

Now, before we get started, are there any questions?|现在,在我们开始之前 有任何问题吗?

- Yes. Ken, is it? - That's right.|-是的,肯,对吧? -没错

Is it true the reason you're in Tulsa is, you fell asleep in a meeting..|听说你会来土尔沙的原因 是因为你在开会的时候睡着…

and took the job without realizing what you were saying yes to?|然后随口就答应接下 这份你根本搞不清楚的工作,是吗?

Well, don't believe everything you hear, Ken.|嗯,别道听涂说,肯

But yeah, that's true.|但是没错,那是真的

All right, let's get started by taking a look at last quarter's figures.|好了,我们先开始看一下上一季的数字

Claudia, aren't you supposed to blow smoke up the boss's ass?|克劳蒂亚,你不是应该要 先问一下老板可不可以抽烟吗?

- I'm sorry. Does the smoke bother you? - No. I smoked for years. Then I quit.|-我很抱歉,你介意我抽烟吗? -不,我抽了好多年,然后戒了

Right now, I can't remember why.|现在也忘了为什么要戒

You're not allowed to smoke in this office, right?|在办公室不准抽烟的,不是吗?

Yes, in Oklahoma it's legal to smoke in offices with 15 people or less.|可以的,在奥克拉荷马… 在十五人以下的办公室 抽烟是合法的

- Would you like one? - Would Joey like two pizzas?|-你要来一根吗? -乔伊想要吃两个披萨吗?

You don't know what I'm talking about.|你不知道我的意思吗?

All right, look. I don't smoke anymore.|好了,听着,我戒烟了

But if the rest of you want to light up, go ahead, it's fine.|如果你们其他人也想抽 请便,没关系的

So, you all smoke, then?|原来你们全部都抽烟

You know, it's almost rude that I'm not smoking.|你们知道吗? 我不抽烟反而看起来很没礼貌

- That's not true. If you don't want.. - Ken, please!|-没那回事,如果你不想… -肯,拜托!

No, I can't. I can't smoke. If I smoke, my wife would kill me.|不,不行,我不能抽烟 如果我抽烟,我老婆会杀了我

I'm sorry, but isn't your wife back in New York?|不好意思,但是你老婆不是在纽约吗?

I've always liked you, Ken.|我一直都很喜欢你,肯

Trick or treat.|不给糖就捣蛋

- Hey. - And "treat" it is.|-嘿 -真是好吃啊!

Wow. So glad I changed.|哇,幸好我有换衣服

I almost wore my threadbare robe that can't contain my breasts.|我差一点就穿上那件 连胸部都遮不住的破睡袍

This is not what I'm wearing. I'm ovulating..|我不是要穿这件出门 我正在排卵…

and Chandler's gonna be home. So, I thought we would try before dinner.|而钱德很快就回来了 所以我想我们可以在晚餐前试一下

Oh, I thought we'd all go over together.|喔,我以为我们全部要一起过去

All right, I'll just meet you there at dinner.|好了,我们晚餐见

Unless, I mean, if it helps, I could stay and watch.|除非,我是说,如果有帮助的话 我可以留下来当观众

- No! - Well, I didn't want to anyway.|-不必! -喔,反正我也不想看

You know, just thought I'd be polite and offer.|你知道的,我只是想要 礼貌性地问一声

Wait, does this mean you'll be late?|等一下,这表示你们会迟到吗?

We haven't seen each other in over a week.|我们已经超过一个星期没有见面了

We'll probably be the first ones there.|我们可能会是第一个到的

Okay. See you there. Happy humping.|好了,待会见,祝你们搞的愉快

Hey. Well, hey!|嘿!

Wow, somebody smoked out here?|哇,有人在这里抽烟吗?

My God, don't people know you're not allowed to smoke in public spaces?|天啊,难道他们不晓得 在公共场所是不可以抽烟的吗?

Actually, in Oklahoma smoking's legal in offices with fewer than 15 people.|事实上,在奥克拉荷马 在少于十五人的办公室抽烟是合法的

Oh, you smoked.|喔,是你抽的!

No. I just happen to know a lot of trivia about smoking in different states.|不是,我只是刚好知道 不同州的抽烟规定

For example, in Hawaii, cigarettes are called lei-lana-lukus.|例如,在夏威夷 香烟叫做雷拉纳路卡斯

- Oh, Chandler, you stink of cigarettes! - Do you think Monica will smell it?|-喔,钱德,你身上都是臭烟味! -你想摩妮卡会闻得到吗?

Are you kidding? That woman has the nose of a bloodhound.|你在开玩笑吗? 那女人的鼻子像狗一样灵

And the breasts of a Greek goddess.|胸部像希腊女神一样美

Phoebe?|菲比?

I'm gonna go.|我要走了

Okay. Something to cover the smell.|好了,有什么可以掩盖味道

Oven cleaner.|炉灶清洁剂

Unscented.|无添加香味

Welcome home.|欢迎回来

I've missed you.|我好想你

- You want to join me in the bedroom? - No, thanks, I'm good.|-想要跟我进房间吗? -不,谢了,不用

Okay. So you want to play it that way, do you?|好的,你想要这样玩,是吗?

Well, you know what, actually, I just got off a plane..|嗯,你知道吗?事实上 我才刚下飞机…

so I'm feeling gross. I should take a shower.|觉得有点脏 我应该先洗个澡

- Come here, you don't need a shower. - All right, the truth is..|-过来,你不需要洗澡 -好的,事实上是…

I soiled myself during some turbulence.|我在乱流的时候弄脏了自己

What do I smell? I smell smoke.|什么味道?我闻到烟味

Did you smoke?|你有抽烟吗?

Yes. But I just had one.|有,但是只抽了一根

Two.|两根

Two tiny cigarettes. Okay, five.|两小根,好吧,五根

A pack. Two pack.. A carton.|一包,两包…一条

Three big fat cartons in two days!|两天抽三大条香烟!

But it's over. I've made a decision, I'm not gonna smoke anymore.|但是都结束了,我已经决定 再也不要抽烟了

Well, those are for you.|嗯,那是要送给你的

All right. Well, we'll just see you when you get here. Bye.|好的,嗯,到时候见,拜

Oh, that was my mom. She's stuck in terrible traffic.|喔,那是我妈,她遇到大塞车

That is now the third sign that I should not leave Emma.|这是第三个征兆 告诉我不应该离开艾犸

- What are the other two? - Well, the first one is, I don't want to.|-另外两个征兆是什么呢? -嗯,第一个是,我不想要

And second one, I'm not going.|第二个是,我不要去

I know this is the first time we're leaving the baby.|我知道这是我们第一次离开艾犸

I know how hard it is for you. But..|我知道这对你很困难,但是…

But everything's gonna be fine. I mean, my mom is gonna be with her.|但是一切都会很好的 我是说,我妈会在这里照顾她

- She's great with kids. - She is?|-她很会照顾小孩的 -真的吗?

Yeah.|真的

What about Monica?|那摩妮卡呢?

You only hear Monica's side of that. Okay, that little fatso was a terror!|你都只听她说的话 那个肥妹是个恐怖份子!

- I just don't think I can do it. - Know what? You can and you should.|-我只是不认为我办得到 -你知道吗?你应该、也办得到

Really, it will be good for you.|真的,这对你是有帮助的

In fact, you know what?|事实上,你知道吗?

Go ahead to the restaurant, and I will wait for my mom..|你先去餐厅,我留下来等我妈…

and then I'll meet you there. No, no, really, you should go. Go out.|然后我再过去找你们 真的,你应该过去,出去

Really, the world is your oyster. Kick up your heels. Paint the town red!|真的,这世界是你的 甩开高跟鞋,挥洒出自己的颜色!

- You need to learn some new slang. - I'm serious. Come on, you should go.|-你是该学些新的广告词 -我是说真的,走吧,你该走了

Here. No, just go.|来,去吧

- Well.. - No, no! You know what?|-那… -不,不!你知道吗?

You're not getting back in there! The baby's fine. Now, scram!|你别想要进去!宝宝没事的! 现在快走吧!

Yeah, hit the bricks!|是啊,迈开步伐走吧!

Tell your story walking!|什么都免惊,向前行!

I was just going to say that I left my keys.|我只是要说,我忘记带钥匙了

Holy moley, are we in a pickle now!|老天啊,这下我们惨了!

Where is everyone? They're 40 minutes late.|他们人呢?已经迟到四十分钟了

- I know. - I'm starving.|-我知道 -我饿死了

I knew we were coming here tonight. I ate nothing all day.|我知道我们今晚要来这里 所以我整天都没有吃东西

What about me? I only had one lunch today.|那我怎么说呢?我才吃一顿午餐而已

So, are we expecting the rest of our party shortly?|那么,其他的贵宝很快就会到临吗?

Yes, they are expected presently. Yeah.|是的,我们衷心期盼他们的即将到临 是啊

Their arrival is in the offing.|他们即将现身了

Right. We have a table for two available.|好的,我们也有两人座的位置

- Perhaps you'd.. - No, they're coming.|-或许你们… -不用了,他们要来了

We're waiting right here.|我们就在这里等

Joseph!|乔瑟夫!(乔伊全名)

One needn't worry. They shan't be long.|没有“您”需要担心 他们应该不会太“漫长”

It's just that we do have some large parties waiting.|我们有一些人在等着要用餐

Oh, one really does have a stick up one's ass, doesn't one?|喔!有“您”真的 需要这样机机车车的吗?

Why would you start smoking again? It's so bad for you.|你为什么又开始抽烟? 它对身体那么不好

It's only been two days. That's not enough time to..|我才开始抽了两天 没那么快就…

That's totally unrelated.|这跟那个一点关系都没有

How can you smoke in this day and age? Have you not seen that ad?|什么时代了怎么可以还抽烟呢? 你没有看过反烟广告吗?

Where the little kid walks through Grandpa? It's chilling!|那个小孩走穿过他爷爷那个广告 真是吓死人了!

I messed up. It was a meeting. Everybody was smoking.|我搞砸了,不过是一个会议 每个人都在抽烟啊!

So what? Don't you have any willpower?|那又如何?你难道没有任何意志力吗?

Willpower? I've watched home movies of you eating Ding Dongs..|意志力? 我看过你在吃巧克力的家庭录影带…

without taking the tinfoil off!|…连包装纸都来不及打开!

You said that was sexy!|你说那看起来很性感!

Okay, look, can we just drop this? I'm not gonna smoke again.|好了,好了,可不可以算了? 我不会在抽烟了

That's right, because I forbid you to smoke again.|没错,因为我禁止你抽烟

You forbid me?|你禁止我?

I've flown a long way to see my loving wife.|我大老远飞回来见我可爱的老婆

Is she here, by the way?|对了,她在吗?

Chandler, don't joke with me. Okay? I'm very, very upset right now.|钱德,别开玩笑,好吗? 我现在非常非常地不高兴

- Is this the most upset you could be? - I think so.|-现在是你最不高兴的时候吗? -我想应该是的

Well, then I might as well..|那,我何不就…

do this.|这样做

Not really sure what to do now.|不确定接下来要干么

I'll tell you what we're gonna do.|我告诉你我们要做什么

We're already late for Phoebe's birthday dinner.|我们要去参加菲比的生日晚餐 我们已经迟到了

So you're going to put out that cigarette..|所以你要把香烟熄掉…

we're gonna put this fight on hold, and go have sex.|我们先暂停吵架 先上床再说

Fine. What?|好,什么?

What, do you have cigarettes in your ears?|怎样?你耳朵是塞了香烟吗?

Sex! This is the last day I'm ovulating. If we don't do it..|上床!今天是我排卵的最后一天 如果我们不做…

we're gonna have to wait until next month!|我们就要等到下个月了!

You're serious?|你是认真的吗?

- Oh, yeah! - All right, fine, I'll do it, but no talking!|-喔,是的! -随便,做就做,但我不跟你说话!

- And no cuddling. - And no kissing your neck.|-而且没有抱抱 -而且不亲吻你脖子

Oh, good! I hate it when you do that!|喔,很好!反正我也很讨厌你那样做!

And lots of kissing your neck!|那我要尽量亲你的脖子!

Okay, well, the super's not home.|嗯,管理员不在家

But my mother's gonna be here, and she has the key.|但是我妈快到了,她有钥匙

I can't wait that long. You have to do something. Knock that door down!|我等不了那么久,你得想想办法 把门撞倒吧!

I would, but I bruise like a peach.|我也想,但是我就跟桃子一样容易撞伤

Besides, you know, everything's gonna be fine. The baby's sleeping.|而且,你知道一切都会没事的 婴儿在睡觉

- What if she jumps out of the bassinet? - Can't hold her head up, but jumped.|-万一她跳出摇篮呢? -根本连头都抬不高,还想跳

Oh, my God! I left the water running!|喔,天啊!我水龙头还开着!

You did not leave the water running. Please, pull yourself together, okay?|你没有让水龙头开着 拜托,冷静一点,好吗?

- Well, did I leave the stove on? - You haven't cooked since 1996.|-那,我有把炉子开着吗? -1996年之后你就没有煮过饭了

Is the window open? If the window's open a bird could fly in and..|窗户有开着吗?如果开着 鸟可能会飞进来然后…

My God, you know what? I think you're right.|天啊,你知道吗?我想你说对了

- Listen. - What? What?|-听 -什么?什么?

A pigeon. No. No, wait, no. An eagle flew in!|是鸽子,不,等等,不 是老鹰飞进去了!

Landed on the stove and caught fire!|飞到炉子上然后烧了起来了!

The baby, seeing this, jumps across the apartment to the mighty bird's aid.|婴儿看到这一切 从公寓这边跳过去帮助老鹰

The eagle, however, misconstrues this as an act of aggression..|而老鹰却误判认为 这是个攻击的行动…

and grabs the baby in its talon.|用爪子捉住婴儿

Meanwhile, the faucet fills the apartment with water.|就在这时候,水龙头的水 充满了整间公寓

Baby and bird, still ablaze, are locked in a death grip..|婴儿跟老鹰还在激战中 双方被死亡的陷阱困住…

swirling around the whirlpool that fills the apartment!|在公寓内的漩涡里旋转着!

Boy, are you gonna be sorry if that's true.|天,如果这一切是真的你就死定了

- Hello. - Hi.|-哈啰 -嗨

It's been an hour.|已经一个小时了

The maitre d' asked if you'd reconsider switching to a smaller table.|经理要我问你们是否要考虑换到小桌子

Maybe we should just eat now.|或许我们应该先用餐

You can't order until the entire party's arrived. Restaurant policy.|在人还没有到齐之前你们不能点餐 这是餐厅规定

Well, how about this? Another table leaves, right..|好,那如果说另一桌离开了…

but there's still some food left on their plates.|但是他们的餐盘里还有食物…

Okay, what's the restaurant's policy about people eating that?|餐厅有规定不能吃那些食物吗?

- It's frowned upon. - But it happens.|-那是很不合宜的 -但是还是会发生啊

- All right, I got to go to the bathroom. - You can't go.|-好了,我要去厕所 -你不能去

No, no, no. I can't hold this table on my own.|不,不,不 我没有办法自己保住这张桌子

If they ask me to move, I'll cave.|如果他们要我换位子,我会屈服的

Well, if you ask me to stay, I'll pee.|如果你要我留下来,我会尿裤子的

Good evening, miss.|晚安,小姐

Miss?|小姐?

Miss? Miss?|小姐?小姐?

Okay, fine, I'll move. All right. You don't have to manhandle me.|好了,算了,我换位子,好了 你不需要动手动脚的

- Where? - Okay.|-哪里? -好的

Thank you. Wow.|谢谢,哇

Will you stop staring at us now?|现在你可以停止盯着我们看了吗?

That depends. Will your friend stop drinking olive oil directly from the bottle?|看情况,你朋友可以停止 喝那瓶橄榄油了吗?

Probably not.|或许没办法

Finally. You guys made it.|终于,你们到了

Phoebe, who the hell..?|菲比,这些人是谁…?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

What is taking you so long, Come on, let's get it over with!|你是在摸什么摸这么久 快点,我们早做早完成!

In a minute, sweet cakes.|马上好,亲爱的

Spend more time with the tie! That will make a baby.|多花点时间在领带上! 那样可以生出小孩来

Look, I can't do this. I can't make love to you while we're fighting this way.|听着,我做不到 我没有办法在吵架的时候还跟你^做**

Oh, sure. Now you're Mr. Sensitivity.|喔,是啊,现在你可真敏感纤细

But when you wanted to have sex after my uncle's funeral..|那当初你想在我叔叔丧礼之后^做**时…

That was a celebration of life!|那是庆祝生命!

All right, I'm not gonna do this.|好了,我不想这样做

Is this the way you want our baby to be conceived?|你想要我们的孩子 在这种情况下受孕吗?

No, you're right.|不,你是对的

We shouldn't do it like this.|我们不应该在这种情况下做

For what it's worth, I'm sorry.|反正,我很抱歉

I shouldn't have come down on you so hard about the smoking.|我不应该对你抽烟这件事这样的刁难

So you had a few cigarettes. It's not the end of the world.|你是抽了几根烟,又不代表世界末日

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的? -是的

You are incredible.|你真不可思议

And listen, I'm not gonna smoke again.|听着,我不会再抽烟了

And if I do, I promise I will hide it so much better from you.|如果我抽,我保证也会 隐藏到让你看不出来

- Want to? - Let's celebrate life!|-想吗? -我们来庆祝生命!

Okay!|好了!

Oh, God.|喔,天啊

Oh, thank God you're okay.|喔,感谢上帝你没事

I'm sorry we left. Mommy will never leave you again.|我很抱歉我们离开你 妈咪再也不会离开你了

Never, ever, ever again.|再也… 再也不会

Great. So let's get going.|太棒了,我们走吧

I mean it. After what just happened, I'm never leaving her again.|我是说真的,在经历过刚刚的事之后 我再也不会离开她了

I understand. Separation is hard.|我了解,分离是很煎熬的

One time I was about to leave Ross to go to the beauty parlor.|有一次我要离开罗斯去美容院

And he got so upset he took off all his clothes..|他就变得很不开心 他把衣服脱光…

tucked his willy between his legs..|把小鸡鸡夹在双腿间….

and cried out, "Mommy, I'm a girl. Take me with you."|然后哭喊“妈咪,我是女生 带我跟你去”

Somehow, over time, it got easier to be apart from you.|物换星移之后 跟你分开已经变得容易很多了

You are welcome.|不客气

- You know what? Let's not talk. - What?|-你知道吗?我们还是不要说话 -什么?

- I am still so mad at you for smoking! - But you said you forgave me.|-我对你抽烟的事还是很生气! -但你说你已经原谅我了

It was just a couple of cigarettes, no big deal.|只不过是几根烟,没有什么大不了的

I was ovulating and you said you wouldn't have sex if we were fighting.|我正在排卵,而你却说如果我们在吵架 你是不会跟我^做**的

- You tricked me to get me into bed? - That's right. I got mine.|-你骗我跟你上床? -没错,我得到我想要的了

I feel so used.|我被利用了

Well, I guess they're not coming. You want to just order?|我想他们不会来了 你想要点了吗?

Thank you.|谢谢

Waiter? All right, this is gonna go fast, so try to keep up.|侍者?好了,我会说很快 所以记好

Risotto with shaved truffles and the rib steak..|意大利扁面配松露切片 然后肋眼牛排…

with the golden chanterelles and the Bordelaise sauce..|加上酥炸鸡油菇和波尔多红酒酱…

unless any of that stuff I just said means "snails."|希望我以上说的那么多东西 没有包括“蜗牛”

It does not.|是没有

Tomato tart, and which of the pastas would you recommend?|蕃茄馅饼,你建议哪种面呢?

- Oh, well they're both exquisite.. - Both it is. Thank you.|-嗯,两种都很美味… -两种都要,谢谢

Now, let's go, baby. It's food time. Bring it, bitch.|现在,快点,宝贝 用餐了,上菜吧,婊子

- Sorry about that. - It's quite all right.|-很抱歉 -没关系

Oh, can I make a special request?|喔,我可以有个特殊要求吗?

Can you bring everything as it's ready?|你可以全部一起上吗?

- Appetizers, entrees, we don't care. - Hey!|-前菜,前餐,我们不介意 -嘿!

- I'll wait to put your order in. - What did I ever do to you?|-我可以等你们加点 -我有对不起你吗?

Nothing, bitch.|没有,婊子

You guys are over an hour late.|你们迟到一个多小时了

- What happened to you two? - So sorry.|-发生了什么事? -很抱歉

- We got locked out of the apartment. - That's a great story. Can I eat it?|-我们被锁在公寓外面 -真是好借口,可以给我吃吗?

And then Rachel wasn't sure she could leave the baby.|然后瑞秋在犹豫是不是要离开婴儿

It wasn't easy, but it's your birthday and I did what I had to do.|不是很容易,但是今天是你生日 我做了我必须要做的事

And that's Judy over there at the bar with Emma?|那是茱蒂跟艾犸在吧台那边吗?

This is for the best. I'm not distracted, worrying about Emma..|这是最好的方式,这样我才不会分心 担心艾犸…

how she's doing at home, and I'm gonna be completely here with you.|在家有没有事 我得要完全跟你们待在这里

- Oh, she spit up. She spit up. - What?|-喔,她吐了,她吐了 -什么?

Judy? She spit.. Judy, look alive, Judy!|茱蒂?她吐… 茱蒂,醒醒,茱蒂!

- Thank you. - Thanks.|-谢谢 -谢谢

Oh, everything looks delicious.|喔,每道菜看起来都很美味

What should I have? What should I have?|我应该点什么呢? 我应该点什么呢?

Never hit a woman. Never hit a woman.|不能打女人 不能打女人

I know what you mean, this menu's incredible.|我知道你的意思,菜单实在太棒了

Ross bruises like a peach. He bruises like a peach.|罗斯像桃子一样容易受伤 他像桃子一样容易受伤

Okay, I'll have the fig salad and the duck.|好了,我要点无花果沙拉 还有鸭肉

I'll have the soup and the salmon.|我要点汤跟鲑鱼

Remember, whatever comes up first, okay?|记住,先做好的就先出,好吗?

- Hurry.. - Happy birthday!|-快点… -生日快乐!

Son of a bitch!|狗娘养的!

- Where have you been? - Well, we had a little fight.|-你们去哪了? -嗯,我们刚刚在吵架

I would never lie to get someone into bed.|我怎样都不会骗人上床

You used to tell girls you were a Kennedy.|你曾经骗过女生你是甘尼迪家族的人

Thanks.|谢谢

Thanks. Wow.|谢谢,哇

A little tight, isn't it? Why didn't you get a bigger table?|有点挤,不是吗? 你为什么不订大一点的桌子呢?

You had a big table but they made you move.|你有订,但他们要你换桌

Shut up, Monica.|闭嘴,摩妮卡

Oh, well, I suppose that Chandler will have the smoked duck.|嗯,我想钱德应该想要点“烟”熏鸭肉

And I suppose that Monica will have the manipulative shrew.|而我想摩妮卡应该想点酥“诈”鼠肉

How did I miss that?|我是怎么没看到那些呢?

- I'll give you another minute. - What, where you going?|-我再让你们考虑一下 -什么?你要去哪?

He said she wanted the shrew!|他说她想要鼠肉的!

Rach, come on, Emma's fine.|瑞秋,别这样,艾犸没事的

You're turning into an obsessive mother, okay? You need to stop.|你已经变成过份关心的母亲了 你要停止这样

You ever hear the story about when Ross' mom went to the beauty salon?|你们有听过罗斯他妈 去美容院的故事吗?

- You mean the willy story? - They already know it.|-你是说小鸡鸡的事吗? -他们早就知道了

We've been waiting for you for a long time.|我们等你们好久了

- You should order. - That's okay.|-你们应该点餐了 -没关系

- I told the waiter what they want. - Why would you do that?|-我告诉侍者他们要点什么了 -你为什么那样做呢?

Chandler, control your woman.|钱德,控制一下你的女人

Okay, well.. Everybody has ordered.|好了,嗯… 既然大家都已经点餐了

I would like to start the celebration and make a toast to Phoebe.|我想要先敬菲比一杯 来开始今晚的庆祝

- She dropped her sock. - What?|-她袜子掉了 -什么?

No. No, Emma dropped her sock.|-不,不,艾犸的袜子掉了

- How do you know that? - She's over there.|-你怎么知道? -她就在那边

- Mom's with her. - Mom's here?|-妈跟她在一起 -妈在这里?

I wanted to have lunch with her today. She told me she was out of town.|我今天想跟她一起用午餐 她告诉我她不在附近

She still has not noticed that the baby's sock is on the ground.|她还是没有注意到 婴儿的袜子已经在地上了

It's a good toast.|真是敬的好

Look, will you please get her attention?|听着,你可不可以叫她呢?

Mommy?|妈咪?

Mother.|妈

Oh, for God's sake, Judy, pick up the sock!|喔,天啊,茱蒂,把袜子捡起来!

Pick up the sock! Pick up the sock!|捡起袜子!捡起袜子!

I'm sorry, was that rude?|我很抱歉,这样很没礼貌吗?

Did my little outburst..|我这样的吼叫…

blunt the hideousness that is this evening?|有使今晚 变得比较难堪吗?

Look, I know you have a lot going on..|听着,我知道你们都有自己的事…

but all I wanted to do was have dinner with my friends on my birthday.|但我想要的只不过是跟我的朋友 一起吃晚餐庆祝我的生日

And you are all so late, and you didn't even have the courtesy to call.|你们全部都迟到 而且连打电话告知的礼貌都没有

Well, it's too late now.|这已经来不及了

Phoebe, I don't think that's us.|菲比,我想那应该不是我们

Oh, well, this is.. This is not over! Hello?|喔,那,这个…还没有完! 哈啰?

I feel terrible. We should've been strong and left Emma at home.|"We"?|真对不起她|-我们应该坚强一点把艾犸留在家 -什么我们?

There are some adult willy stories they don't know.|-还有成人版的小鸡鸡事件他们没听过 -我们是该坚强点

We should've been stronger.

- What is going on with you two? - Well, you see, I'm ovulating.|-你们俩是怎么回事呢? -喔,是这样的,我正在排卵

Oh, yeah, that's what she says.|喔,是啊,她总是那样说

Maybe you're not ovulating. Maybe it's a clever ruse to get me into bed.|或许你根本没有在排卵 或许那只是要拐我上床的借口

Yeah, Smokey, that's what it was. I just can't get enough.|是啊,烟虫,就是那样没错 我就是很想要

You're not gonna believe this.|你们不会相信的

She tricked me into having sex with her.|她竟然骗我跟她上床

So? You got to have sex, right?|所以呢?你得要^做**的,不是吗?

What's the matter with me? Why am I such a girl?|我是怎么了?我又不是女生

- Okay. That was Mike. - Oh, Phoebe, honey, we are so sorry.|-好了,那是麦克 -喔,菲比,亲爱的,我们很抱歉

You are totally right. We are here 100 percent..|你说的对极了 我们在这里会全心全意…

and we love you, and we are ready to start your birthday celebration.|而且我们爱你 我们已经准备好要开始庆祝你的生日了

You guys, that means the world to me.|你们,这对我实在太意义重大了

Okay, I'm gonna take off.|好了,我要走了

What?|什么?

I love you guys too, but, Mike got off work early.|我也爱你们,但是 麦克提早下班了

Wait.|等等

I'm not the.. I'm not the kind of girl that just ditches her friends..|我不是那种会抛下朋友…

to be with her boyfriend.|见色忘友的人

You know what? I am.|你们知道吗?事实上我是…

Bye, guys. Judy! Bye.|再见,大家,茱蒂!再见

If Phoebe's gone, can we take Emma home?|如果菲比走了,我们可以 带艾犸回家吗?

That's a good idea. Our babysitter just pounded another chardonnay.|好主意,我的的保姆 才又点了一杯白酒

- Bye, you guys. - Bye.|-再见 -再见

See you. Well, I guess it's just us.|再见,我想就只剩下我们了

So, I'm probably still ovulating. Do you want to give it another try?|我或许还在排卵 你还想再试试看吗?

All right.|好的

So, you've never had sex with a Kennedy, have you?|你从没有跟甘尼迪家的人上过床吗?

Actually, Richard was a Kennedy on his mother's side.|事实上,李察他妈妈那边 是甘尼迪家族的人

Why did you break up with that guy?|那你为什么要跟他分手呢?

- You're gonna go do it? - We don't have much time.|-你们不会就这样跑去做了吧? -我们时间不多了

Once the egg descends into the fallopian tube..|一但卵子落到输卵管…

Oh, wait, oh, get out of here!|喔,等等… 滚吧!

I sincerely hope the rest of your party is returning.|我诚挚地希望你的朋友会回来

No, just me. All alone.|不,只剩下我一个人

Dinner for six for one.|六人份晚餐全给我一个人

Well, you boys are about to see something really special.|很好,你们将会目睹到 一个非常特别的表演

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- How was everything? - Excellent.|-一切都还好吗? -棒极了

The shrew, in particular, was exquisite.|特别是鼠肉,真是美味

I hope you've got some room left.|我希望你还有胃口

Joey. Joey.|乔伊,乔伊

This is the best birthday ever!|这是最棒的生日了!

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频