首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第九季 [Friends Season 9 S09] (2002-2003) - cd2/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
18
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 21:19:34 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:38491次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

You said you'd marry Joey?|你答应要嫁给乔伊?

Okay, you have to realize, I was exhausted, I was emotional.|你要知道我可是累坏了 当时我很情绪化

I would have said yes to anybody.|任何人求婚,我都会答应的

Like that time when you and I got married.|就像上次你向我求婚一样

I'm not helping.|我转不过来了

So you said yes to him, and you just had our baby?|你才刚生下我们的小孩 却答应要嫁给他?

That is right. And traditionally, the daddy gives the mommy a present.|没错,而且按照习俗 父亲应该要送母亲一个礼物的

But I am prepared to let that go.|但是我不打算跟你计较

So when I came here to see if you wanted to maybe start things up again..|所以当我过来看你 是否愿意重新来过…

you were engaged to my best friend?|你已经跟我最要好的朋友订婚了?

Well..|嗯…

Really?|真的吗?

I thought Chandler was your best friend.|我以为钱德才是你最要好的朋友

Well, Chandler's my oldest friend. Joey's my.. No!|钱德是我的老朋友 乔伊是我…不!

Hey, I'm gonna take off. I just wanted to say goodbye.|嘿,我要走了 进来说一声再见

Rachel said she'd marry you?|瑞秋答应要嫁给你?

This isn't the right room. Sorry, folks.|我走错房间了,不好意思

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

(我是男生!)

I don't want to be negative. So I'll say most of the signs you bought are good.|我不想太机车,所以我要说 你挑的标语大部分都是很棒的

No, they ran out of "It's a Girl!" But I can fix this one.|“我是女生!”卖完了 但是我可以处理一下的

(我不是男生!)

See? Huh?|瞧?怎样?

So sexy.|真性感

- Honey? - Yeah?|-亲爱的? -什么?

- Honey, why don't you lie down? - It's okay.|-亲爱的,你何不去躺下休息呢? -没关系

Ross and Rachel will be back soon, and then I gotta go to the office.|罗斯跟瑞秋很快就要回来了 然后我得要进办公室

Am I producing them?|这是从我嘴里长的吗?

- Why are you so tired? - I couldn't sleep last night.|-你为什么这样累呢? -我昨晚无法入睡

I started worrying about this big divisional meeting I have today.|我很担心今天的大型部门会议

The more I worried, the more I couldn't sleep.|我越是担心 越是没有办法入睡

You know, and then I was, like, "If I fall asleep now, I'll get six hours' sleep.|你知道的,我会想 如果现在睡着,我顶多睡六小时

But if I fall asleep now, I'll get five hours' sleep."|但是如果我现在睡着 我顶多睡五个小时

No matter what I did, I couldn't fall asleep.|无论我怎么试,就是睡不着

You know what you should've done? Told yourself that little story.|你知道你应该做什么吗? 对你自己讲那个小故事

- Hi. - Hey.|-嗨 -嘿

- Welcome home. - Hi.|-欢迎回家 -嗨

Phoebe did the signs.|标示是菲比做的

You guys, thanks for doing this.|你们,真是太谢谢你们了

Look at all that stuff people sent.|瞧瞧大家送来的礼物

Oh, my gosh. Look, there's something every mother needs.|喔,我的天啊 这正是每个母亲所需要的

A giant, stuffed gorilla that takes up the entire apartment.|一个挤爆整间公寓的大型黑猩猩娃娃

What are people think..? You guys, I love it.|真搞不懂有些人在想…? 你们大家,我真是太喜欢了

Hey, so where's Ross?|嘿,罗斯在哪呢?

He's downstairs getting the stuff out of the cab.|他在楼下把东西搬出计程车

- Is he still mad at us? - Well, you more than me.|-他还在气我们两个吗? -气你多过于我

But he can't stay too mad at me. I mean, I just had his baby.|他总不能一直跟我生气 我才刚生下他的小孩耶

That's not fair. I can't do that.|太不公平了,我又不会生

I'm not sure you should be here when he comes up.|我不知道他上来时 你应不应该在场

I didn't think I should be here either. But somebody said he'd be over it.|我也不认为我该在场 但有人跟我说罗斯应该已经释怀了

Hey, what do I know? I wanted to get a bigger gorilla.|嘿,我怎么会知道呢? 我只是想要买大只一点的黑猩猩啊

The numbers we're seeing in Chicago, New York and London are solid.|我们在芝加哥、纽约 与伦敦的业绩都很扎实

But many of our field offices have reported disappointing yields.|但是我们许多分公司已经呈报衰退

Boston is down. Atlanta is down. Houston is down.|波士顿衰退、亚特兰大衰退 休士顿衰退

I could go on and on. But instead of boring you..|我可以一直念下去 但是为了不要让你们觉得无趣

I'll go straight to my 42-point plan.|我直接说明我的四十二点计划好了

Walter.|华特

She's just so cute.|她真是太可爱了

I just want to bite her ear off and use it as a sucking candy.|我真想咬下她的耳朵 当成糖果一样吸

Phoebe.|菲比

But I could take one of those little feet and put it in a pita pocket.|但是我可以把这些小脚 放到面饼里面

- Okay. I put most of the stuff away. - Oh, great. The pacifiers?|-好了,我把大部分的东西都放好了 -喔,太好了,奶嘴呢?

- It's in the cupboard. - The burping cloths?|-在柜橱里 -打嗝围兜?

- Linen closet. - The diapers?|-毛巾橱里 -尿布?

In the hospital.|在医院

- Wow, you guys got a hospital? Fancy. - No, I left the diapers at the hospital.|-哇,你们有间医院?真酷 -不,我把尿布忘在医院了

There's some in the bag, but I'll run out and get some more.|在袋子里面还有一些 但是我现在就出去多买一些

All right, thanks.|好的,谢谢

Could you stop at the coffeehouse and get me a muffin?|经过咖啡屋时可以帮我买个松饼吗?

- Sure. What kind? - Let me think.|-当然,什么口味的? -让我想想

What do I want?|我要什么口味呢?

What do I want?|我要什么口味呢?

Please, take your time. It's an important decision, not like..|请你慢慢想 这是非常重要的决定,不像是…

say, I don't know, deciding to marry someone. This is about a muffin.|决定要嫁给谁那样简单 这是松饼喔

- Blueberry. - Blueberry it is.|-蓝莓的 -好吧,蓝莓

Thank you.|谢谢你

Wow, he's not letting this go, is he?|哇,他还在记恨,对吧?

God, how long do you think that's gonna last?|天啊,你觉得这会持续多久呢?

I don't know. He got over the "We were on a break" thing quickly.|我不知道,他倒是对“暂时分手一下” 那件事,释怀的挺快的

You know what, I can't worry about it right now.|你们知道吗? 我现在无法去担心那件事

Because I've got the cutie little baby.|因为我有了这个可爱的小宝贝

I can't believe how much I love her. I mean, I can't get enough of her.|我无法相信我是这样的爱她 我是说,我太爱她了

Like, right now? I miss her. I actually miss her.|就像现在,我好想她 我真的好想她

You know, that's her?|你知道吗?她就在这里

I know. I know, but she's sleeping.|我知道,但是她在睡觉

It's not like when she's awake and I can see her stretch and wiggle.|如果她醒着,我就可以看她扭来扭去的

Oh, my God, have you seen her yawn?|喔,天啊,看到她打哈欠没?

- It's so cute. - I know.|-真是太可爱了 -真的是

When do you think she's gonna wake up?|你们觉得她什么时候会醒来?

She told me to ring her if she's not up by 11.|她告诉我,如果她十一点还没醒 要我打电话给她

She has a job interview.|她有个面试要去

Okay, but the clouds part when she yawns.|好的,但是当她打哈欠时 乌云都消散了

God, look at her sleeping. I love her so much.|天啊,瞧她睡着的样子 我好爱她

- I think I'm gonna wake her up. - Rach, no.|-我想我要把她吵醒 -瑞秋,不要

You know, you're never supposed to wake a sleeping baby.|你永远都不应该吵醒熟睡的婴儿

Well, I can do whatever I want. I made her.|我可以高兴怎样做就怎样做 她是我生的

Come on, little girl. Yes. Hello, Emma. Hello. Hi.|来吧,小女孩 是的,哈啰,艾犸,哈啰,嗨

Well, I would say I told you so, but she's kind of doing that for me.|我应该说我早就告诉过你了 但是她已经帮我说了

I'm sorry. Mommy's so sorry. Go back to sleep.|我很抱歉,妈咪很抱歉 再睡吧

Go back to sleep.|再睡觉吧

- It breaks your heart, doesn't it? - It really does.|-这真是令人心疼,不是吗? -没错

How long do you think we have to stay?|你认为我们还要呆多久?

Okay, if everyone's onboard, it's settled.|好了,如果每个人都各就各位 那就搞定了

Chandler?|钱德?

- Chandler? - Yeah.|-钱德? -怎样

Are you onboard?|你要就位了吗?

Yes.|是的

Well, then problem solved. Chandler will run our office in Tulsa.|那么问题就解决了 钱德会负责我们在土尔沙的办公室

You're gonna love Oklahoma.|你会喜欢奥克拉荷马的

All right. We already tried feeding her, changing her, burping her..|好了,我们已经喂过她了 换过尿布、帮她打嗝了…

Try this one. "Go back in time and listen to Phoebe."|试试看这个 回去听听菲比的话吧

- All right, here's something. - What?|-好了,试试看这个 -什么?

It says to try holding the baby close to your body..|这里说试着把婴儿抱起,贴近身体…

and then swing her rapidly from side to side.|然后快速的左右摇

Okay.|好的

It worked!|太有效了!

No. Just stopped to throw up a little bit.|不,只是让她吐了一点奶

Mon, what am I gonna do?|摩妮卡,我应该怎么办呢?

It's been hours, and it won't stop crying.|已经好几个小时了 它就是哭个不停

- She, Rach. Not it. She. - Yeah. I'm not so sure.|-她,瑞秋,不是它,是她 -是喔,我可不太确定了

- Oh, my God, I'm losing my mind. - Yeah, no kidding.|-喔,我的天啊,我快疯了 -是啊,说得没错

All right, this just proves no good can come from having sex with Ross!|这正好证明跟罗斯^做** 绝对没有好事会发生

Hey, Gunther. Can I get a couple of blueberry muffins to go?|嘿,阿甘,我要外带几个蓝莓松饼

- Diapers, huh? - Yep.|-尿布,是吧? -是的

So I guess Rachel had your baby?|我猜瑞秋生下你的小孩了

- Yep. Can you believe it? - Nope.|-是啊,你能相信吗? -不能

I can't even believe she slept with you in the first place.|首先我就不能相信 她竟然会跟你上床

You mean, like..|你是说,像是…

Hey.|嘿

I know you're pissed at me, but we have to talk about this.|我知道你生我的气 但是我们必须谈一谈

Actually, we don't.|事实上我们不需要

Fine. Okay. But I gotta say, technically, I didn't even do anything wrong.|随便,但是我要说 技术上而言,我并没有做错什么

What? You didn't do anything wrong?|什么?你并没有做错什么?

- I said I didn't technically. - Okay.|-我说是技术上而言 -好的

Let's put aside the fact that you "accidentally"..|我们暂时不管你“不小心”…

picked up my grandmother's ring and you "accidentally" proposed to Rachel.|捡起我祖母的戒指,然后又 “不小心”跟瑞秋求婚

Can I just stop you there for a second?|我可以先打断你一下吗?

When people do this:|当有人做这个动作时…

I don't really know what that means.|我真的不知道是什么意思

You were saying?|你刚刚说什么?

And I could even understand that you couldn't tell Rachel.|我还可以谅解你没有跟瑞秋解释

But why couldn't you tell me? You had all day to, and you didn't.|但是为什么你没有告诉我呢? 你有一整天可以说,你却没有

I know. I should've. "I'm sorry."|我知道,我应该说“我很抱歉”

Not using it right, Joe.|你用错地方了,乔伊

"I'm sorry."|“我很抱歉”

- I'm gonna go. - No, come on.|-我要走了 -不,别这样

- Ross, we have to get past this. - Give me the bag.|-罗斯,我们必须要放下这件事 -把袋子给我

No, I don't know what else to do. I said I'm sorry, now..|不,我不知道还能怎样 我已经道歉了,现在…

Now you should scream at me or curse me or hit me.|现在你应该对我吼叫、咒骂 或是打我

- I'm not gonna hit you. - You'll feel better. I'll feel better.|-我不会打你的 -你会比较好过,我也会比较好过

You know you want to, I can see it in your eyes.|你知道,你想打我 我从你眼中看得出来

- I don't. - A little bit.|-我不想 -有一点

- No. - Little bit.|-不想 -有一点

- No. - A little bit more.|-不想 -多一点了

- Give me the bag. Give me the bag. - No, hit me. Hit me.|-把那个袋子给我,把袋子给我 -不,打我,打我

- Give me the bag. I'm not kidding. - Hit me.|-给我袋子,给我袋子 -打我

- No. - Hit me. Hit me. Hit me!|-不 -打我,打我,打我!

- You ducked! - I'm sorry! It was a reflex!|-你闪开了! -我很抱歉!这是反射动作!

- Oh, my God! This really hurts! - I couldn't help it.|-喔,天啊!真的好痛! -我不得不闪哪!

When a fist comes at your face, you duck. Look.|当有拳头要打上你的脸 你会闪啊,瞧

What is the matter with you?|你是怎么搞的?

You were supposed to duck! Why didn't you?|你应该要闪的!为什么没闪呢?

Let's talk on the way to the hospital.|我们去医院的路上再谈

Good. Yeah, maybe while we're there, they can check your reflexes.|好,是啊,或许当我们过去的时候 他们可以检查一下你的反射神经

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

- Try feeding her again. - I already fed her.|-再喂她看看 -我已经喂过了

I know. That's why I said, "Again!"|我知道,所以我说“再”

You guys, we can't turn on each other, okay?|你们,我们不可以窝里反,好吗?

That's just what she wants.|这正是她想要的

- Hi. - Hey.|-嗨 -嘿

I told you you shouldn't have let her watch Terms of Endearment.|我告诉过你别让她看《亲情关系》

- Can I talk to you outside? - Just stay here.|-我们可以到外面谈谈吗? -待在这里

I'm gonna check her diaper. Phoebe, you want to come?|我要去检查她的尿布 菲比,你要不要一起来呢?

I'm kind of part of this.|这事与我也有关

Actually, it's a husband-and-wife kind of thing.|事实上,这是夫妻两人之间的事

I knew I should've married Chandler.|我就知道我应该嫁给钱德的

- Okay, what's up? - Okay.|-好了,怎么回事呢? -好的

You know we said it would be fun to move to Paris for a year?|我们曾经讨论过如果能搬到巴黎 住一年一定会很棒

And you could study French cooking, and I could write..|你可以学习法式烹饪 我可以写作…

and we could picnic along the Seine, and go wine-tasting in Bordeaux.|我们可以在塞纳河畔野餐 去波尔多品酒

- Yeah. - Okay.|-是啊 -很好

You know how people say that Tulsa..|你知道有些人说土尔沙…

is the Paris of Oklahoma?|就像是奥克拉荷马州的巴黎吗?

What? Who says that?|什么?是谁说的?

People who have never been to Paris?|那些从没去过巴黎的人说的

- Well, what's going on? - We're moving to Tulsa.|-到底是怎么回事? -我们要搬去土尔沙了

- Excuse me? - Okay.|-你说什么? -好吧

Ms. McKenna, she kind of works above my boss.|我老板的上司,麦肯纳小姐

- I think you actually met her. - Don't care. Get back to Tulsa.|-我想你应该见过她 -我不在乎,快说土尔沙是怎么回事

She asked me to move to Tulsa and be president of our office there.|她要我搬到土尔沙 去当那边分公司的总经理

And I was sleeping and apparently said yes.|我当时正在打瞌睡,然后 显然我是答应她了

- Tulsa, Oklahoma? - The Sooner State.|-奥克拉荷马州的土尔沙? -早到者之州

Whatever that is.|不管那是什么东东

Chandler, I don't even want to see the musical Oklahoma.|钱德,我连歌舞剧《奥克拉荷马》 都不想看

"Oh, What a Beautiful Morning," "Surrey With the Fringe on Top"?|“喔,美妙的早晨” “坐在马车上头”(奥剧内容)

Are you trying to tell me we're moving to Oklahoma or that you're gay?|你是在说我们要搬去奥克拉荷马 还是说你是同性恋?

I don't think I can get out of this.|我想我可能躲不掉了

- Oh, my God! - But you don't know..|-喔,天啊! -但是你不知道…

it could be like Paris. You can still take a cooking class..|土尔沙可能会像巴黎一样 你还是可以在当地的大学…

at Oral Roberts University.|上烹饪课

All right, not that this matters, but did they at least offer you a huge raise?|好吧,这些都没关系 但至少他们有帮你加薪吧?

No. But they are going to lease us a Ford Focus.|没有,但是他们会 帮我们租一台福特小车

- I'll get out of it. - Thank you.|-我会试着脱身 -谢谢

- What is wrong with Emma? - She misunderstood.|-艾犸是怎么了? -她误会了

She thought she was moving to Tulsa.|她以为是她要搬到土尔沙

Ma'am, do you have a minute?|请问您现在有空吗?

I kind of have some bad news. I don't think I can move to Tulsa.|我有些坏消息 我想我不能去土尔沙了

- What? - It's a funny story, actually.|-什么? -事实上这是件很好笑的事

I kind of fell asleep in the meeting this morning.|我在今天早上的会议上睡着了

So when I said I'd move to Tulsa, I didn't really know what I was saying.|所以当我说我可以搬到土尔沙时 我根本不知道我在说什么

You fell asleep?|你睡着了?

But only because I was up all night worried about this meeting.|但那是因为我整晚为会议担心而失眠

Isn't that funny?|是不是很好笑呢?

Irony. Not a fan? All right.|很讽刺,不好笑?好吧

See, here's the thing.|好吧,事情是这样的

I went home and told my wife about Tulsa, and she won't go.|我回家告诉我老婆土尔沙的事 但是她不想去

See me, I love Tulsa. Tulsa is heaven. Tulsa is ltaly.|至于我,我爱死土尔沙了 土尔沙是天堂,土尔沙是意大利

Please don't make me go there.|拜托别逼我搬去那里

- Chandler, I.. - I know that you're upset..|-钱德,我… -我知道你很不高兴…

but I just.. I would really rather just stay here.|但是我只是… 我真的宁可留在这里

Not here in your office..|不是说在你的办公室这里…

here at the company..|而是在这里的这间公司

where I'm rapidly feeling unwelcome.|我在这里超有归属感的

No, look, Carol. Can I call you Carol?|听着,凯萝 我可以叫你凯萝吗?

Why would I when your name is Elaine?|我真不应该 因为你的名字是依莲

What a great picture of your son. Strapping.|你儿子拍得真棒,雄壮威武

That's a picture of your daughter, isn't it?|是你女儿的照片,对吧?

Well, she's lovely. I like a girl with a strong jaw.|她真是甜美 我喜欢有坚毅下巴的女孩

I'll call you from Tulsa.|我会从土尔沙打电话给你的

Hey. So how is it?|嘿,怎样呢?

- I broke my thumb. - Your thumb?|-我的拇指断了 -你的拇指?

That's weird. Are you sure you're punching right?|真是奇怪,你确定 你出拳的方式是正确的吗?

Make a fist.|握拳

Maybe later.|或许等一下好了

Ross, I feel terrible.|罗斯,我觉得很糟糕

You know what, you can go. I just have to fill out some forms.|你可以走了 我只要填一些表格就可以了

You want me to help you with that?|需要我帮忙吗?

Why, does it look like I'm having trouble with my misshapen claw?|为什么?我看起来像是没办法 使用我的畸形爪子吗?

Name?|姓名?

No, I know Ross. But what's it short for?|我知道罗斯 但是那是什么的简称呢?

You know, like Rossell.|你知道的,像是罗素

Or Rosstrophor.|或是罗斯多福

Just Ross.|就是罗斯

It's pretty.|好名字

- Okay, date of birth? - You know my birthday.|-好了,生日呢? -你知道我生日的

Sure.|当然

May.. tember?|五…九月?

- October 18. - Occupation? Dinosaurs.|-十月十八日 -职业?恐龙

Actually, I'm a paleon.. Dinosaurs is fine.|事实上我是古生物… 恐龙也可以啦

The drawing is not.|图划的并不是

All right, who do you want as your emergency contact?|好了,紧急联络人是谁呢?

- Rachel, I guess. - Okay. Relationship?|-瑞秋,我想应该是吧 -好的,关系呢?

Boy, this could take a while.|天啊,这可能要花上一点时间

- Just put roommate. - Come on.|-写室友 -少来了

You guys are more than that. You're gonna get together, right?|你们比室友还更进一步 你们要在一起了,不是吗?

I don't think that we are.|我不认为我们有要在一起

But you two are supposed to be together.|但是你们应该要在一起的

Well, I thought so too. But then she said she'd marry you.|我也这样想过 但是她却答应要嫁给你

Come on, Ross, that didn't mean anything.|别这样,罗斯 那根本没有什么

She'd just had the baby. She was freaked out about doing it alone.|她才刚生产完吓坏了 要独自扛起一切

- She would have said yes to anybody. - Yeah, that's what she said.|-任何人求婚,她都会答应的 -是啊,她也是这样说

- So? - So I don't want to be just anybody.|-所以呢? -所以我不想要当任何人

- Wow. - You know what?|-哇 -你知道吗?

It's better this way anyway.|反正这样也比较好

I don't know what I was thinking, going down that road again with us.|我不知道我在想什么 再回到之前的关系

It's just much easier if we're just friends who have a kid.|如果我们纯粹做朋友,只是有个小孩 那事情就会简单多了

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的吗? -是啊

- And you're okay with that? - Yes. That's what we always planned.|-你这样没关系吗? -是啊,这本来就是我们的计划

And if you have a plan, you should stick to it.|如果你有计划,你就应该照计划执行

That's why they call them plans. Hello?|这就是计划的意义,不是吗?

I'm fine.|我没事的

Hey, for what it's worth..|嘿,关于瑞秋…

with Rachel, I don't think you'll ever be just "anybody."|我不认为你会只是“任何人”而已

Hey, there you go.|嘿,你做对了

"Thanks."|“谢谢”

Oh, my God. How long has she been crying?|喔,天啊,她哭多久了?

About a week and a half.|大约一个星期半

Well, it looks like you guys got it under control, so I'm just gonna go.|看起来你们都已经处理好了 所以我先回去了

No? Really? Misery really does love company?|不好吗?真的? 一定要有人共享悲惨命运吗?

All right.|好吧

- Try holding her a different way. - Look, I'm doing the best I can.|-试着用另一种方式抱她 -我已经尽力而为了

- Anyone else is welcome to try. - All right, I'll try. Fine.|-任何人都欢迎来试试看 -好吧,我来试试看

- Yes. Okay. Okay. - Here you go.|-好了,好的,好的 -抱去吧

Hey. Oh, gosh.|嘿,喔,天啊

Nothing works with this child!|这小孩什么都没用!

God, what am I gonna do, you guys? I can't even comfort my own baby.|天啊,我该怎么办呢? 我根本照顾不了我自己的孩子

- I'm the worst mother ever. - No, you're just new at this.|-我是史上最糟的母亲 -不,你只不过是不熟悉罢了

You'll get better. Think about your first day at work.|你会克服的 想想你第一天上班的时候

That couldn't have been easy, but you figured that out.|那也不是很简单的事 但你也摆平了啊

Yeah, I don't think dressing provocatively is going to help me here!|是啊,我不认为穿得辣一点 对现在的情况会有帮助!

- God, just please take her. - Okay, I'll take her. Come on.|-天啊,请帮我抱一下 -好,我来抱,来吧

Oh, boy, I have to go to the bathroom.|喔,天啊,我要去上一下厕所

I have to go scream into a pillow.|我要去枕头堆里吼一吼

Bouncy. Bouncy baby. Bouncy baby.|活泼,活泼的宝贝,活泼的宝贝

Oh, baby, baby. Oh, baby, baby.|喔,宝贝,宝贝,喔,宝贝,宝贝

Oh, baby, baby, baby.|喔,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝

Have I gone deaf?|我聋了吗?

It worked. Oh, baby, baby, baby. Oh, baby, baby, baby.|有效了,喔,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝 喔,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝

You must be a fireball in bed!|你在床上一定像个火球!

I can't believe it. She's asleep. I got her to go to sleep.|我不敢相信,她睡着了 我让她睡着了

I have actual magical powers.|我真的有神奇的魔力

I can hear traffic and birds.|我可以听到汽车跟鸟叫声

I can hear the voices in my head again.|我又再度听到我脑海中的声音了

I'm kidding.|开玩笑的

Oh, my God! You got her to stop crying!|喔,我的天! 你让她不再哭了!

Yes, I did. I'm Monica, super aunt.|是的,我办到了 我是超级姑姑摩妮卡

- You are the official baby-crier stopper. - Yes, I am.|-你是正式的婴儿止哭专家 -是啊,我正是

- You're never leaving the apartment. - Say what?|-你永远都不能离开这间公寓了 -什么?

That's your new job, day or night. She starts crying, I need you here.|这是你的新工作,日夜兼顾 只要她一哭,我就需要你在这里

- No, no, no. - Thankfully, you don't need me at all.|-不,不,不 -很庆幸,你一点都不需要我

So okay. Hey, super aunt? See you later.|那么,嘿,超级姑姑 下次见啰

Rachel? Let's give it six to eight months.|瑞秋,我们试试看六到八个月

Okay, so listen, I'm gonna go lay down.|好的,听着,我要去睡一下

What?|什么?

The book says whenever she's sleeping, I should be sleeping.|书上说只要她一睡 我也应该要睡

So..|所以…

Thank you.|谢谢你

Hey.|嘿

- We just got her to go to sleep. - So there can't be any yelling?|-我们才刚让她睡着 -所以现在不能大声吼叫啰?

No.|没错

- We're moving to Tulsa. - What?|-我们要搬去土尔沙了 -什么?

I can't.. I can't hear.|我…我听不到

- Hey. - Hey. Where have you been?|-嘿 -嘿,你去哪了?

- What happened to you? - I had a little thing with Joey.|-发生什么事了? -我跟乔伊打了起来

If you think this is bad, you should see him.|如果你认为这很糟糕 你应该看看乔伊

No, Ross, this is not good.|不,罗斯,这真的很糟

We have to talk about this Joey thing. Please sit.|我们必须谈谈乔伊这件事,请坐下

All right, you have got to get over this Joey thing.|好了,你必须放下乔伊这件事

Okay? I never really wanted to marry Joey, okay?|好吗?我从未真的 想要嫁给乔伊,好吗?

Okay.|好的

You know what I really, really want?|你知道我真的很想、很想要什么吗?

What, Rach?|什么?

I wanna sleep.|我想要睡觉

I wanna eat. I wanna take a shower.|我想要吃东西,我想要洗澡

I mean, before she wakes up, and we gotta do this all over again.|我是说,她醒来以后 我们又有得忙了

- Right. - I mean, because I got news for you.|-没错 -因为我必须告诉你

Emma: not easy.|艾犸,一点都不好带

Well, that's what I'm here for.|那正是我在这里的用意

- You want me to get that? - No, that's really okay.|-你要我去吗? -不,真的没关系

- Monica? - Got it, got it, got it, got it.|-摩妮卡? -来了,来了,来了

I've been thinking about this. And I gotta tell you, it's not my fault.|我一直在想 而且我要告诉你,这不是我的错

- It's a natural instinct. - What are you talking about?|-那是自然的本能 -你们在说什么?

Okay, what would you do if I did this?|好吧,如果我这样你会怎么做?

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频