首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第九季 [Friends Season 9 S09] (2002-2003) - cd20/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
47
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 21:19:34 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:96429次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Hey, you guys? What are you doing tomorrow night?|嘿,你们明天晚上有事吗?

Oh, well, let me see. I believe I'm..|嗯,让我看看,我想我…

Yes, falling asleep in front of the TV.|是的,会在电视机前面睡着

Well, my agent hooked me up with six tickets to a great play.|我经纪人给我六张票 去看一出很棒的舞台剧

I could fall asleep at a play.|我也可以在那出舞台剧演出时睡觉

- What is it? - It's a one-woman play called:|-是什么样的舞台剧? -是一个女人的独场戏叫做…

Why Don't You Like Me? A Bitter Woman's Journey Through Life.|《你为什么不喜欢我? 一个悲惨女人的生命历程》

- That sounds interesting. - That does sound interesting.|-听起来挺有趣的 -是听起来挺有趣的

To listen to a woman complain for two hours. I don't think it gets bet..|听一个女人抱怨两个小时 我不认为那会再更…

I know! I know. We can drive. We can vote. We can work.|我知道,我们可以开车 可以投票,可以工作

What more do these broads want?|那些女人还想要什么呢?

Well, you guys will have a great time. I promise.|你们会喜欢的,我保证

What? How come you don't have to go?|什么?为什么你不去呢?

I wish I could, but I found out..|我希望我可以,但是我发现…

that I have to be at work really early the next day, so I can't go.|我隔天要很早就起来工作 所以我不能去

But take the extra ticket and invite whoever you want.|但是你们可以用剩下的那张票 邀请任何人去都可以

Let's see. Who do I hate?|让我瞧瞧我最恨谁呢?

Oh, sorry.|对不起

- Oops, sorry. - Okay.|-哦,对不起 -好的

- Okay. - Okay. Up we go.|-好的 -好的,抬起来

- Oh, gosh, okay! - All right.|-天啊,好的! -好了

Can I ask you a question?|我可以问你一个问题吗?

Do you think it's possible for two friends to fool around..|你觉得有没有可能两个朋友…

and not have it be a big deal?|打情骂俏后不会有事情发生?

No, I don't think that ever works. Why?|不可能,为什么?

- No reason. - No, no. Rachel?|-没事 -等一等,瑞秋?

- Who do you want to fool around with? - Nobody! Forget it.|-你想要跟谁打情骂俏呢? -没有人!别想太多

Joey?|乔伊吗?

Maybe.|或许吧

- You can't. - Why?|-不行 -为什么?

Because!|因为!

Okay, seriously, did not understand a word you just said.|说真的,你说什么 我一点都不了解

- In the hall. - Okay.|-到外面去 -好

- You wanna fool around with Joey? - Yeah.|-你想要跟乔伊打情骂俏? -是啊

Ever since I had that dream about him, I can't get it out of my head.|自从我做过那个梦之后 我就一直忘不了

I mean, what's the big deal? People do it all the time.|我是说那又会怎样? 很多人都是那样做的

Who do you know that are friends that just fool around?|你认识谁只在打情骂俏的?

Okay. Off the top of my head.. Don and Janet.|好的,随便想想… 唐跟珍娜

- Who are they? - I know them from work.|-他们是谁? -工作上认识的人

- Both of them? - No, just one of them.|-两个都是吗? -不,只有其中一个

Which one?|哪一个?

I don't know. What were the names I just said?|我不知道,我刚才说了哪些名字呢?

No, Rachel, things could get incredibly complicated.|瑞秋,事情会变得很复杂的

All right. You're right. I won't do anything with Joey. I just thought it..|好吧,你说的对,我不会对乔伊怎样的 我只是以为…

Okay, so that's two cups of tarragon, one pound of baking soda and a red onion?|好的,那就两杯的龙蒿、一磅的苏打粉 还有红洋葱

What the hell are you cooking?|你是想要煮什么呢?

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

You guys won't believe what I have to do for work today.|你们不会相信 我今天要做什么样的工作

Yes, but, Ross, you chose a career of talking about dinosaurs.|但是罗斯,是你自己选择 要谈论恐龙的工作的

There are these two professors who are joining my department..|有两个教授要加入我的部门

and I have to meet them here and show them around campus.|而我要在这里跟他们碰面 然后带他们到校园看看

What's so bad about that?|那怎么会糟糕呢?

I just know they'll be a couple of old windbags..|我只知道他们会是那种老盖仙

wearing tweed jackets with suede elbow patches.|穿着在手肘的地方 缝上仿麂皮的花呢外套

Ross?|罗斯?

What? These aren't suede.|怎样?这些不是仿麂皮

Excuse me. I'm looking for someone.|不好意思,我在找人

You don't, by any chance, know a Ross Geller?|你认不认识 一个叫做罗斯盖勒的?

No.|不认识

Hi. Hi, I'm Ross Geller.|嗨,我是罗斯盖勒

Oh, hi. I'm Professor Wheeler.|嗨,我是魏勒教授

Oh, that's.. That's.. That's nice.|喔,这…这太好了

It's good to meet you.|很高兴见到你

Thank you so much for taking the time to show me around.|谢谢你愿意花时间帮我介绍环境

No, it's no big deal.|不,这一点也不麻烦的

If I weren't doing this, I'd just, you know, be at the gym working out.|如果我没有这样做,反正我也只是 在健身房健身而已

Is he gonna introduce us?|他会介绍我们吗?

I think we're just blurry shapes to him now.|我想他现在跟本就看不到我们

By the way, I really enjoyed your paper..|对了,我真的很喜欢你写的…

on the connection between geographic isolation and rapid mutagenesis.|地域隔绝与快速突变之关系的论文

I wrote that in one night.|我一个晚上就写完了

Twenty bucks says they're married within the month.|我赌二十块钱 他们一个月内就会结婚

Well, we should probably get going.|那么我们最好走吧

You know, we've got a lot of ground to cover.|我们有很多地方要去

Isn't another professor supposed to come with us?|不是有另外一位教授要加入我们吗?

I don't think so.|我想应该没有

I'm pretty sure. A Professor Spafford from Cornell?|我非常确定 是从康乃尔来的史伯夫教授

Well, he's obviously late, and the rule in my class is:|他可能是迟到了 而我上课的规矩就是:

If you can't come on time, then don't come at all.|如果你不能准时到,那就干脆不要到

An option that many of my students use.|我很多学生 最后都选择后者

- Shall we? - We shouldn't wait for him?|-我们要走了吗? -我们不用等他吗?

You know what, he's a big boy. I'm sure he'll find us, okay?|你知道吗?他是个大男孩了 我确定他可以找到我们的,好吗?

- Professor Geller? - Oh, damn it!|-盖勒教授吗? -喔,妈的!

Hi, Joey, it's Jan Rogers. Can 't wait for your party tonight.|嗨,乔伊,我是珍罗杰 等不及要参加你今晚的派对了

Listen, I forgot your address. Can you give me a call? Thanks. Bye.|我忘记你的地址了,可以回电给我吗? 谢谢,拜

-嗨 -嗨

What's happening?|怎么了?

It's a real shame you can't make it to that one-woman show tonight.|真可惜你没有办法参加 今晚的女人独角戏

I'd love to, but I gotta get up so early the next day.|我也想去,但是我隔天要好早起来

- You know me, work comes first. - Oh, yeah, yeah.|-你知道我的,工作最重要 -是啊,是啊

Hi, Joey, it's Jan Rogers. Can 't wait for your party tonight.|嗨,乔伊,我是珍罗杰 等不及参加你今晚的派对了

Stupid Jan Rogers!|珍罗杰,你还真蠢!

You are having a party tonight?|你今晚要开派对?

- No. - Joey!|-没有 -乔伊!

Yeah.|是的

I'm kind of having a thing for the Days of Our Lives people.|我帮《我们的日子》的人员 办了一个聚会

And you weren't gonna tell us?|而你却不告诉我们?

How did you think you were gonna get away with that?|你认为你可以逃得掉吗?

I do it every year.|我每年都这样做啊

You do that every year?!|你每年都这样做!

I didn't have to tell you that!|我不需要告诉你的!

God, I'm stupider than Jan Rogers!|天啊,我比珍罗杰还愚蠢!

That's why you got us tickets to that play, to get rid of us!|所以你就给我们去看舞台剧的票 甩掉我们!

Yeah.|是啊

Last year is that why you sent us to that Medieval Times restaurant?|去年你就送我们去那间中古世纪餐厅?

Yeah.|是啊

And the year before that, you set up that nighttime tour of that button factory?|而前年你帮我们安排钮扣工厂之旅?

I can't believe you guys went for that one.|我不敢相信那个你们也会去

Why wouldn't you invite us to your parties?|你为什么不邀请我们参加你的派对呢?

You're fine, okay? But everyone else acts like an idiot around famous people.|你还好,但是其他人在名人面前 都表现的像傻瓜一样

Well, then, so just invite me.|那么,就只邀请我就好了啊

Please, I was trying to be nice. You're the worst one.|拜托,我只是在说好听话 你是最糟糕的

Joey, come on! Please, please? Let me come. I will behave. I promise.|乔伊,别这样!拜托啦 让我参加,我会克制自己,我保证

- I will behave. Please, please, please. - Okay, fine. You can come.|-我会克制自己,拜托 -好啦,你可以参加

But don't tell anybody else. It's up on the roof at 8.|但是不要告诉其他人 八点钟在屋顶上面

A soap-opera roof party?!|肥皂剧屋顶派对!

I'm going to a soap-opera roof party! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!|我要参加肥皂剧屋顶派对! 喔,我的天啊!…

And it's out of my system.|好了,发泄完了

And then my wife and I went on a cruise to the Galapagos.|然后我老婆跟我搭游轮到加拉巴哥

There was a seafood buffet you wouldn't believe.|你们不会相信他们的 随你吃海鲜餐厅有多棒

There were clams and mussels and oysters..|有蛤蜊、河蚌还有生蠔

and cracked crab..|还有螃蟹…

and snow crab..|还有花蟹…

and king crab.|还有帝王蟹

It's a pity I'm allergic to shellfish.|真可惜我对带壳类海鲜对敏

So where did you get your undergraduate degree?|你大学是在哪念的呢?

- And that's not all I'm allergic to. - Oh, it's not over.|-而且我不只对那些过敏 -喔,还没有结束啊

I'm also allergic to peanuts and cashews..|我还有对花生跟腰果过敏

and almonds and filberts..|还有杏仁果跟榛果…

So basically all nuts!|所以基本上是所有的坚果类!

Interestingly, no.|有趣的是,并不尽然

You're kind of playing it fast and loose with the word "interesting."|你在说“有趣的是”时说的挺慢的 让人以为就是如此

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to use the restroom.|不好意思失陪一下,我要去洗手间

When I come back, remind me to tell you..|当我回来的时候,提醒我告诉你们…

about the different types of animal dander I'm allergic to.|我对哪些动物过敏

Oh, my God!|喔,我的天啊!

I've lost the will to live.|我已经丧失活下去的意志力了

- Let's ditch him. - What?|-我们甩了他 -什么?

While he's still in the bathroom. I am begging you.|在他还在洗手间的时候,我求求你

Okay. Okay, fine, but I just have one question for you.|好的,但是我有个问题要先问你

When we exit, should we walk or run..|我们出去的时候 应该是用走的、跑的…

or prance or stroll..?|跳的还是散步出去?

Stop it! Stop it! He talks slow, but he might pee fast. Okay, let's move!|别说了!他的话说得慢 搞不好尿得快,我们快走!

- We actually managed to salvage the day. - Yeah, we did.|-幸好今天过的还不错 -是的,没错

Thanks for spending so much time with me.|谢谢你花这么多时间陪我

I'm so lucky it worked out you don't have class on Tuesday.|我很幸运,你星期二没有课

Right.|没错

Oh, hey, you guys, this is Charlie.|你们好,这位是查莉

Charlie, this is Phoebe and my sister, Monica.|查莉,这是菲比,还有我妹妹摩妮卡

- Hi. - Charlie will be joining my department.|-嗨 -查莉将要加入我们系上

- You're a paleontologist too? - Yeah.|-你也是古生物学家吗? -是的

Oh, okay. Now, what do you think..|那好,你对于…

of Renyard's new theory of species variegation in segmented arthropods?|雷诺的分割类人猿物种多样性的新理论 有何评价?

Well, I think he's a little out there, but he does have some interesting ideas.|我觉得他有点太前卫了 但是他是有些有趣的观点

Oh, I'm sorry. I have to take this. Excuse me.|很抱歉,我要接一下电话 不好意思

Renyard's theory of species variegation?|雷诺的物种多样性?

I saw the article on your coffee table. I memorized the title to freak you out.|我在你的咖啡桌上看到一篇文章 我背下了标题想要来吓你

So did you two have fun?|你们俩个相处的愉快吗?

Oh, my God. She's great.|天啊,她真的是太棒了

We have so much in common, and she's just cool, you know? And funny.|我们有许多共同点,她真是太酷了 你知道吗?还很风趣

And I don't know if you've noticed, but she's a hottie!|而且我不知道你有没有注意到 但是她真辣!

Hi!|嗨!

Hi, you guys. Listen, you know what, I'm not feeling really well..|嗨,大家听着 我觉得不太舒服…

and I don't think I'm gonna get to go to the play.|我想我可能不能去看舞台剧表演了

Really? What's wrong?|真的吗?怎么了?

I don't know. I think it's kind of serious.|我不知道,好像蛮严重的

You know, I was watching this thing on TV this morning..|我今天早上在电视上有看到…

about Newcastle disease, and I think I might have it.|什么关于新堡疾病的 我想我可能感染到了

Newcastle disease is a secretion-borne virus..|新堡疾病是跟分泌物有关的病毒

that only affects chickens and other poultry.|只有鸡或是其它家禽才会被传染到

Okay, who's this?|好的,这是谁呢?

I'm sorry. Rachel, this is Charlie Wheeler. She's a colleague.|抱歉,瑞秋,这位是查莉魏勒 她是我同事

Hi. Well, I would shake your hand..|嗨,我应该要跟你握手的…

but I'm sure you don't want to get my chicken disease.|但是我想你不会想要 被传染到我的鸡病

- Rachel, can I see you for a second? - Sure.|-瑞秋,我可以跟你谈一下吗? -当然

You're not sick.|你没有生病

What? Yes, I am!|什么?我当然有!

Okay, then why are you all dressed up?|那么为什么你要穿成这样呢?

When you're sick, you do whatever you can to make yourself feel better.|当你生病的时候,你会做任何事情 来让自己觉得好过一些

You just want to stay home so you can make a move on Joey.|你只是想要待在家里 对乔伊采取行动

No, I heard you before. That is so not what this is.|不是,我听进去了你之前说的话 事情不是这样的

Okay, then what is this?|好的,那是怎么回事呢?

Okay.|好的

Joey is having a secret Days of Our Lives party up on the roof.|乔伊帮《我们的日子》在屋顶举行 秘密派对

And he sent you guys to the play to get rid of you.|他送你们去看舞台剧来甩掉你们

What?!|什么?

What? What's going on?|什么?这是怎么回事?

Joey is having a secret Days of Our Lives party up on the roof!|乔伊帮《我们的日子》 在屋顶举行秘密派对

He didn't want you to know about it, but I came over here to tell you.|他不想要让你们知道 但是我还是过来告诉你们了

- You came to say you were sick. - All right, professor or detective?|-你是过来说你生病的 -你到底是教授还是侦探?

Wait, Joey's having a party, and he wasn't gonna invite us?|等等,乔伊要开派对 但不邀请我们?

He does it every year. That's why he's sending you to the play.|他每年都那样做的 这就是为什么他要请我们去看舞台剧

That's why he sent us to that medieval restaurant and to that button factory.|这就是为什么他请我们去中古世纪餐厅 还有钮扣工厂

And that horrible museum tour?|而有那次糟糕的博物馆之旅吗?

No, I arranged that.|不是,那是我安排的

Hey, you guys, I'm turning in. Have fun.|你们好,我过来打招呼 祝你们玩的愉快

We know about your party, Joey.|我们知道你的派对了,乔伊

- What party? - The game's over. Take off your robe.|-什么派对? -游戏结束了,把睡袍脱掉吧

Okay, I mean..|好的,我是说…

Close it up! Close it up!|穿起来!穿起来!

Nice to meet you.|很高兴见到你

Hey, you made it! All right!|嘿,你来了!太好了!

Glad you could make it. Thanks for coming.|很高兴你来了,谢谢你参加

- Oh, my God. Kyle Lowder! - Hi.|-我的天啊,凯尔罗德! -嗨

I love you!|我爱你!

Hey. That's why I didn't invite you. You have to calm down, all right?|喂,这就是我为什么不想邀请你 你要冷静点,好吗?

Just go get yourself a drink or something.|去喝点饮料什么的

Oh, yeah, that's what you want. My inhibitions lowered.|是啊,你就是要让我的自制力溃堤

Oh, my God, can you believe we're surrounded by all this?|我的天啊,你敢相信我们 被这些人包围着吗?

I can barely control myself.|我几乎控制不了自己

Monica, you might want to remember that you're married.|摩妮卡,你该了解到你已经结婚了

Where is Chandler anyway?|钱德呢?

Oh, my God! Chandler!|我的天啊!钱德!

Where the hell is everybody?|大家死哪去了?

Why Don't You Like Me?|你为什么不喜欢我?

Chapter 1: My First Period.|第一章:我的第一次生理期

Hey, Joey said no autographs.|乔伊说不能要签名的

But if she's getting one, I want one too!|但是如果她有,那我也要!

"To Monica." And none of this "best wishes" crap. I want "love."|“给摩妮卡”,而且别写什么 “祝福”之类的,要写“爱”

Okay, actually, Mon, Matthew was giving me his phone number.|事实上,摩妮卡 马修只是给我他的电话

Oh, man! If I had known I was coming to this party..|天啊!如果我知道 我要参加这个派对…

I never would've gotten married!|我就一定不会结婚!

- It was nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.|-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你

- Call me. - We will!|-打电话给我 -我们会的!

Look at you with all the guys! I guess you've forgotten all about Joey.|瞧瞧你周旋在众多男生之间! 我猜你把乔伊都忘光了

Yeah, well, I guess I have forgotten about Joey.|是的,我想我是忘了乔伊

And clearly, you've forgotten about Chandler.|而很明显地,你也忘了钱德

Please. Chandler's the love of my life.|拜托,钱德是我的挚爱

Oh, leather pants! Have mercy!|皮裤耶!不会吧!

So do you get to go to things like this often?|你常常参加这种派对吗?

Come on, this is New York.|是啊,这里是纽约耶

I mean, one night you're at a rooftop party filled with soap stars..|我是说,有时候晚上在屋顶上 跟很多肥皂剧明星开派对…

and the next night, you're..|有时候,就是…

Who am I kidding, this is so cool.|我是在骗谁呢,这实在太酷了!

So it's probably gonna be hard for you to leave Boston, huh?|离开波士顿对你而言 一定很困难吧?

Actually, I'm kind of happy to be leaving. I just broke up with someone.|事实上我很高兴离开那 我刚刚分手

Oh, so sad.|真令人伤心

Still, it can't be easy for you to leave Harvard.|但是离开哈佛 一定也是不容易

Especially after working with a Nobel Prize winner like Albert Wintermeyer.|尤其是跟诺贝尔得主 亚伯特温麦尔共事过

Actually, Albie is the guy I broke up with.|事实上,阿亚就是我分手的人

- You dated Albert Wintermeyer? - Yeah.|-你跟亚伯特温麦尔交往过? -是的

And you called him "Albie"?|而你叫他“阿亚”?

I mean, that's like calling Albert Einstein..|我是说,这就像是叫 亚伯特爱因斯坦…

Albie.|阿亚一样

Yeah, well, he is a brilliant man.|对,他是个很聪明的男人

You think? I mean, you dated the guy..|你认为吗?我是说,你跟一个…

who improved the accuracy of radiocarbon dating by a factor of 10!|提升了碳十四的精准测定法的 男人交往!

Yes, and while that is everything one looks for in a boyfriend..|是的,而那正是每个人 对男朋友的需求

he had a lot of issues.|他有很多问题

Oh, like what?|像是什么呢?

I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry. It's just that this must be..|很抱歉,我不是要刺探隐私 只是跟…

what regular people experience when they watch Access Hollywood.|一般人看《娱乐新闻》 有一样的反应

Okay, you want the dirt?|好的,你想要知道内幕吗?

Albie was seriously insecure.|阿亚有很严重的没安全感

He was really intimidated by the guy I dated before him.|他对我之前男朋友感到非常地不安

Who's intimidating to a guy who won the Nobel Prize?|谁能够威胁到诺贝尔奖得主呢?

A guy who won two.|得过两个诺贝尔奖的人

Two? What..?|两个?什么?

Don't tell me you dated Benjamin Hobart?|别告诉我你跟班杰明赫伯交往过?

Yeah, for three years.|是的,交往了三年

Oh, my God.|我的天啊

Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who hasn't won the Nobel Prize?|你有没有跟没得过 诺贝尔奖的人交往过呢?

No.|没有

But there was my first boyfriend, Billy.|但我的第一个男朋友比利没有

Oh, yeah? No Nobel Prizes for him?|是吗?他没有得诺贝尔吗?

No, but he did just win the MacArthur "genius grant."|没有,但是他倒是得过麦克阿瑟的 “天才奖学金”

What a loser.|真是个窝囊废

Some more wine?|要再喝点酒吗?

Hey, Ross. How's it going with Charlie?|罗斯,跟查莉进行的如何呢?

Oh, great. After I finish my wine..|很好,在我喝完酒之后…

I'm gonna blow my average-sized brains out.|我正常的脑袋会爆炸

What's the matter?|怎么了?

She only dates geniuses and Nobel Prize winners.|她只跟天才还有诺贝尔奖得主交往

Oh, my God, at the Chinese restaurant earlier today..|我的天啊,今天稍早在中国餐厅…

I put chopsticks in my mouth and pretended to be a woolly mammoth.|我把筷子放在嘴中假装是长毛象

I always loved that.|我很喜欢那样耶

Of course you would! Your brains are smaller than mine!|当然你会喜欢,你的大脑比我的小!

I can't compete with the guys she goes out with.|我不能跟她交往过的男人相比

They're so out of my league.|他们比我好太多了

Oh, my God!|我的天啊!

- Worse? - Oh, much, much worse.|-还有更糟的吗? -比那还糟

I did my impression of Joan Rivers as one of the earliest amphibians.|我还模仿琼瑞薇演出最早的两栖人

"Can we walk?"|“我们可以去散步吗?”

- Oh, you like that? - No.|-你喜欢吗? -不

What?|怎样?

Come on! I think that's funny!|别这样!我觉得这样很好笑啊!

Woolly mammoth.|长毛象

It's good!|很好笑耶!

I bet you're thinking that now would be a great time for an intermission, huh?|我想你们一定在想现在该中场休息了 是吗?

Oh, yes. God, yes.|是的,上帝,拜托

Well, you're not gonna get one!|你们不会休息的!

Because in life, there are no intermissions, people!|因为现实生活是没有中场休息的!

Now, Chapter 7: Divorce is a Four-Letter Word!|现在开始第七章:离婚是四个字!

How could he leave me?!|他怎么可以离开我呢?

I don't know. You seem lovely.|我不知道,你看起来挺可爱的

Ross, this is one of my costars, Dirk. Dirk, this is my good friend Ross.|罗斯,这是我同事登克 登克,这是我好朋友罗斯

- Nice to meet you. - So, what show are you on?|-很高兴认识你 -你是哪出戏的呢?

I'm not an actor. I'm a professor of paleontology.|我不是演员,我是古生物学教授

That's science.|科学的东东

Hey, well, listen, I play a scientist on Days.|嘿,听着,我在 《我们的日子》里面演的是科学家

Yeah, my character just won a Nobel Prize.|我的角色刚刚赢得诺贝尔奖

Ross, Dirk was wondering about the woman you brought and if you guys are together?|罗斯,登克想问你带来的那个女生 是不是你的女朋友

Well, no, but..|嗯,不是,不过…

I mean, she only goes out with really, really smart guys.|她只跟非常、非常聪明的男生交往

Hey, I got a 690 on my SATs.|嘿,我大学入学考考了六百九十分

I'd lead with that.|真是高分啊

That's it. Just sign right on the bra.|好了,就签在胸罩上面就可以了

Monica!|摩妮卡!

Don't worry, Joe. I won't come next year!|别担心乔伊,我明年不会来了!

What the..?|是怎样?

What do you got there?|你那是什么呢?

Just some boys gave me their phone numbers.|只是一些男生给我的电话

Oh, really? Let me see.|真的吗?让我看看

Damn, that's a lot of guys.|该死,还真多男生呢

Are you a little slutty?|你是不是有点骚呢?

I think I am.|没错

Let me see if I approve of any of these clowns.|让我看看有哪些小丑是够格的

- This guy wears a rug. - Well..|-这个男的戴假发 -喔…

This guy's Canadian.|这个男的是加拿大人

Oh, and this guy is in a cult, okay?|这个男的参加秘密教派

It'll cost you $5000 to get to level three, and I don't feel any different.|你得花五千块才能升到第三级 但我也没有感到有什么不同

Pass. Pa.. Oh, pass. Pass.|跳过,哈…喔,跳过,跳过

- Why? What's wrong with these guys? - Well, nothing major.|-为什么?这些男生有什么不好的? -嗯,没有什么特别不好的

It's just that, you know, they're not really good enough for you..|只是他们全都配不上你

and you deserve the best.|而你应该跟最好的人在一起

Joey, you're so sweet.|乔伊,你真是贴心

It's true, but it doesn't matter. I already know who you're going home with.|那倒是,不过没关系 我已经知道你会跟谁回家了

Who?|谁?

Me.|我

What?|什么?

Really?|真的?

Yeah, because we live together. It's a joke! It's a joke.|是啊,因为我们住在一起 开玩笑的!开玩笑的

Right! That's funny! I get it!|是啊,真好笑!我听懂了

- Got you! - You're funny, Joey.|-唬到你了! -你真好笑,乔伊

Oh, my God.|喔,我的天

So how did you enjoy the play?|喜欢那场舞台剧表演吗?

Oh, my God. Honey, I am so, so, so, so sorry.|我的天,亲爱的,我真是抱歉

Well, you should be.|没错

You missed the most powerful three hours in the history of the theater.|你错失了戏剧史上最强劲的三个小时

- You really liked it? - Oh, yeah. I mean, at first I hated it.|-你真的喜欢吗? -对,一开始我是很讨厌的

But why wouldn't l? Because as a man, I've been trained not to listen!|我一定会的啊,因为身为男人 我就是被训练成不要聆听的!

But after Chapter 16:|但是在第十六章之后

Fat, Single and Ready to Mingle..|《肥胖、单身而且准备好要乱搞》

I was uplifted.|我就被鼓舞起来了

- Oh, really? - Oh, yeah.|-真的吗? -是的

I had no idea the amazing journey you go through as a woman.|我根本不晓得 女人的经历过程是这样的神奇

Tell me.. Tell me about your first period.|告诉我,跟我说你的第一次生理期

No!|不!

Did somebody sign your bra?|有人在你的胸罩上签名吗?

So I got it when I was 13. Very difficult.|我是十三岁时候来的,非常难过

Hey, Ross? So listen, about you and the dinosaur girl?|罗斯,听着 关于你跟那个恐龙女生的事

Are you really just gonna let a couple of Nobel Prizes scare you off?|你真的就要让几个诺贝尔奖 把你吓走吗?

What is that? Come on, a piece of paper?|那是怎样?不过是几张论文不是吗?

It's actually a million-dollar prize.|事实上是一百万的奖金

Go, Charlie!|查莉你真行!

But my point is..|但是我的重点是…

okay, so she dated them, but she also broke up with them.|她是跟他们交往过,不过都分手了啊

Maybe she's looking to, you know, slum it with some average Joe Ph.D.|或许她正在寻找一般平凡的博士而已

Yeah, maybe, and I do have my whole career in front of me.|或许吧,而我的事业正在发展中

I mean..|我是说…

I could still win a Nobel Prize.|我还是有可能赢得诺贝尔奖的

Although the last two papers I've written were widely discredited.|虽然我上两份论文被广泛地批评过

You're so much more than just brains. You are sweet and kind and funny.|你不只是聪明而已 你很贴心、很仁慈又很风趣

And sexy.|还有性感

Okay, well, give her a chance to see all that.|好的,给她一个机会见识这全部

Yeah. Yeah. You're right.|对,你说的没错

- Thanks. I'm gonna go find her. - Good for you.|-谢谢,我要去找她了 -太好了

And your paper on punctuated equilibrium in the Devonian Era was topnotch.|还有你关于泥盆纪时期突显均势的论文 是有很精辟见解的

Stop going through my stuff!|不要再翻我的东西了!

I just wanted to let you know I've changed my mind.|我只想让你知道,我改变主意了

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kiss Joey.|我要做了,我要去亲乔伊

No! You can't! Friends hooking up is a bad idea.|不!你不行!朋友在一起是件坏事

Please! What about you and Chandler?|拜托!那你跟钱德呢?

That's different. I was drunk and stupid.|那是不一样的,我喝醉了而且很蠢

Well, hello?|那你在说什么啊?

What about all the guys that you got the phone numbers from?|那些给你电话的男生呢?

- Why don't you just kiss one of them. - I could..|-你为什么不去亲其中一个 -我是可以…

but I don't want to. I want to kiss Joey.|但是我不想,我想要亲乔伊

All right. I think it's a big mistake, but it's your decision.|好吧,我认为这样是不对的 但那是你自己的决定

I'm gonna do it.|我要去做了

- And I can't stop you? - No.|-而我无法阻止你吗? -对

Well, can I at least have the phone numbers.|那至少把那些电话号码给我吧

Hey, Rach, have you seen Charlie anywhere?|瑞秋,你有看到查莉吗?

I'm smarter than him!|我比他聪明多了!

Hey, thank you so much for these tickets, Chandler.|谢谢你送我们票,钱德

This was a really important experience for me and I wanted to share it with you.|这对我是很重要的经历 而我想跟你们分享

You're so wonderful.|你真是好人

Why Don't You Like Me?|你为什么不喜欢我?

Chapter 1: My First Period.|第一章:我的第一次生理期

I can't believe you guys bought that. Enjoy your slow death.|我不敢相信你们竟然这么好骗 慢慢享受死刑吧

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频