首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第九季 [Friends Season 9 S09] (2002-2003) - cd15/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
47
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-29 21:19:34 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:98135次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Guys! Guys! I've got great news. Guess what.|位!各位! 我有个好消息,猜猜看

- Monica's pregnant! - Really?|-摩妮卡怀孕了! -真的吗?

Let's get past the moment.|当我没说过

- What's your news? - Thank you.|-是什么好消息呢? -谢谢

I got a job in advertising.|我找到一个广告工作了

Honey, that's incredible!|亲爱的,这真是太棒了!

Gosh, what's the pay like?|天啊,薪水怎样呢?

Oh, come on, people.|喔,你们,别这样

If I don't know who makes the most..|如果我不知道谁赚最多…

how do I know who I like the most? Hi, Joey.|我怎么知道要最喜欢谁呢? 嗨,乔伊

It pays nothing. It's an internship.|没有薪水,是实习的工作

We have interns at Days of Our Lives.|《我们的日子》也有实习生

Right. So it'll be the same, except less sex with you.|没错,所以是一样的东西 不同的只是不用常跟你上床

What do you think they'll have you do there?|你觉得你去那里要做什么呢?

It's a training program, but they hire the people they like.|这只是个训练课程 但是之后他们会聘请他们喜欢的人

- That's great! - There's gonna be some grunt work..|-太棒了! -一定会有些无聊乏味的工作让人讨厌

which will stink. A grown man getting people coffee is humiliating.|一个大男人帮大家端咖啡真是羞辱

Humiliating and noble.|羞辱,却高贵

Thank you.|谢谢你

You know, if I didn't already have a job..|如果我不是早有工作了

I would've been good in advertising.|我应该会在广告业做得很好的

Ross, you did not come up with: "Got Milk?"|罗斯,“今天喝牛奶了吗?” 不是你想出来的

Yes, I did! I did!|是的,是我想的!是我!

I should've written it down.|我应该要把它先写下来的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Where's Chandler? I want to wish him good luck on his first day.|钱德呢? 我想要先祝他第一天上班愉快

And I smelled bacon.|而且我也闻到培根香了

- He just left. - Who did?|-他才刚走 -谁才刚走?

Joey, you're never gonna believe it! She called!|乔伊,你不会相信的!她打来了!

- She did? - You got it!|-是吗? -你得到了!

- I did? - What is she talking about?|-是吗? -她是在说什么呢?

I don't know, but it sounds great!|我不知道,但是听起来倒是挺棒的!

Your agent called. You got that audition!|你的经纪人打电话来 你得到试演的机会了!

- With Leonard Hayes? - Yes!|-跟李奥海斯吗? -是的!

Oh, my God, that is great! It's for a play on Broadway.|我的天啊,太棒了! 这是百老汇的一出戏

And in a real theater. Not that little one underneath the deli like last time.|在一间真的剧院,而不是像上次一样 是在快餐店下面的那种

- Is it a good play? - It must be.|-是一出好戏吗? -肯定是的

I read it and didn't understand a single word!|因为我读了剧本 而且根本连一个字都看不懂!

- Leonard Hayes is starring in it. - Yeah, and directing.|-李奥海斯也会参与演出 -是啊,兼导演

He was so good in that movie of Macbeth.|他在《马克白》的演出真是精彩

- You saw that? - No, but I saw the previews.|-你有看吗? -没有,但是我看了预告

They played it right before Jackass.|他们在《蠢蛋搞怪秀》播出之前有预告

- He's done some amazing work. - Oh, yeah.|-他做了些挺好的东西 -喔,是啊

I loved him in those phone commercials.|我喜欢他的电话广告演出

When the monkey hits him in the face with the giant rubber phone..|猴子用巨形塑胶电话打他的脸

Maybe the monkey will be at the audition.|或许猴子也会在试演会上

Don't make me more nervous than I already am!|别让我再更紧张了!

- Good morning. - Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir?|-早安 -我可以帮您倒咖啡吗?先生

Oh, no, no. I'm an intern, just like you guys.|喔,不,我是实习生 就跟你们一样

Except for the tie, the briefcase and the fact that I can rent a car.|除了这领带,公事包,还有我已到达 合法年龄可以租车以外

Seriously, you're an intern?|真的?你是实习生?

I'm heading in a new career direction and you gotta start at the bottom.|我更在转换职业跑道中 得要从基层做起

Dude.|老兄

I know I'm a little older than you guys, but it's not like I'm Bob Hope.|我知道我比你们大一些 但不至于像许不了一样

The comedian. USO.|从前的一位喜剧演员,“小伯乐”

It's U.S.A., sir.|先生,是“老伯”了

This is Joey Tribbiani. Joey, these are the producers.|这位是乔伊崔比亚尼 乔伊,这几位都是制作人

And as you probably already know, this is Leonard Hayes.|而你或许早就知道了 这位是李奥海斯

It is so amazing to meet you. I am such a big fan of your work.|能够见到你真是太惊喜了 我是你的超级影迷

I've been blessed with a lot of great roles.|我很幸运能够演出许多很棒的角色

Tell me about it, huh? "Unlimited nights and weekends!"|那倒是没错,“不限分钟 不限时数!”

Are you making fun of me? Because I am not a sellout.|你是在取笑我吗? 我可是真的在为他们背书

I didn't do it for money. I believe in those phones!|我不是为钱而做的 我相信他们的电话好用!

I almost lost a cousin because of bad wireless service.|一家很烂的大哥大电话公司 害我差点失去一个表哥

No, I wasn't making fun of you. I think you were great in those commercials.|不,我不是在取笑你 我认为你在广告里的演出很棒

- Really? - Yeah.|-真的? -是的

Well, I do bring a certain credibility to the role.|嗯,我倒是真的有说服力扮演那角色

Are you kidding? When they shoot you out of that cannon..|何止如此 当他们拍摄你从火箭筒冲出来时…

"Hang up that phone!"|“挂掉那个电话!”

- One take. - Wow.|-一次就拍成 -哇

- So shall we read? - Oh, yeah, sure.|-那我们要开始了吗? -喔,是的,当然

Top of Act 2. This is my entrance. You got it?|第二幕开始,我会出场,知道吗?

What the hell are you still doing here?|你为什么还愣在这里?

- I think you know. - Bastard!|-我想你知道 -浑蛋!

I am what you made me. You know what? I could go right now.|这都是你造成的 你知道吗?我现在就可以走

- Go! Go! - I can't.|-走!走! -我不行

Oh, I want to, Long Pause..|喔,我想要,长暂停…

but I can't.|但是我不行

So sorry. You're not supposed to say "long pause."|很抱歉,但是你不应该说出“长暂停”

Oh! Oh, I thought that was your character's name. You know?|喔!喔,我以为那是你角色的名字

I thought you were, like, an Indian or something, you know, with the..|我以为你可能是印地安人 你知道的,名字都是…

No. Thank you so much for coming in. We appreciate it. Thank you.|不,谢谢你过来,我们很感激,谢谢

You don't want me to do it again?|你不要我再演一次吗?

- I could do an accent. - No.|-我可以加上口音喔 -不用了

You know, Southern. "l could go right now, mon!" Huh?|你知道的,南方的口音 “我可以现在就走,老兄!”怎样?

My God in heaven.|我的老天爷啊

Joey, hang on. Leonard, can we talk to you for a moment?|乔伊,等一下 李奥,我们可以跟你谈一下吗?

Yes? You've got to be kidding. He can't act.|怎样?你是在开玩笑吧 他根本不会演戏

I don't care if you think he's hot.|我不在乎你是不是觉得他很帅

If you want to sleep with him, do it on your own time. This is a play.|如果你想要跟他上床,随你便 但是这是一场戏剧表演

If you insist on this..|如果你坚持这样…

I will call my agent so fast..|我会马上打电话给我的经纪人

on a cell phone connection so clear, he's gonna think I'm next door!|用话质清晰的大哥大打 让他以为我人就在隔壁!

Hi, thank you so much for whispering for my benefit.|嗨,谢谢你这么小声帮我说话

Tell me what I did wrong. I'd love to work on it and try it again for you.|跟我说我是哪里不好 我会改进,然后再表演一次给你看

And also, how you doing?|还有,你好吗?

Give me another chance. I really want to get better. Please?|再给我一次机会 我真的想要改进,拜托

If you want to come back today..|如果你想要明天再回来

- here are my notes. Ready? - Yeah.|-这是我的建议,准备好了吗? -好了

- You're in your head. Thinking too much. - I really doubt that.|-你在你的脑子里,想太多了 -我真的很怀疑

No, no. It's that you're not connected with anything in your body.|不是,你并没有跟你的身体做连结

There's no urgency. The scene is a struggle.|没表达出迫切感,这一幕是很挣扎的

It's a race. Also, what you did was horizontal.|是一种竞赛,还有 你的表演是水平的

Don't be afraid to explore the vertical.|别害怕发掘垂直的情感

And don't learn the words. Let the words learn you.|而且不要体会那些文字 让文字体会你

Couldn't I just sleep with the producer?|我不能跟制作人睡一睡就好了吗?

我快不行了,快爆炸了

Hey, do you want to go to dinner tonight?|嘿,要不要一起去吃晚餐?

I can't. I've got a date with that waitress, Katie.|不行,我要跟那个女服务生凯蒂约会

I know we've only gone out, like, twice, but I don't know..|我们只有出去过好像两次 但是我不知道…

- I have a good feeling about her. - Oh, I hear divorce bells.|-我对她的印象很不错 -喔,我听到离婚的声音了

Give me your wallets, and there won't be a problem.|钱包给我,不然你们就惨了

- What? - I have a gun.|-什么? -我有枪

Okay, relax, Phoebe. Just stay calm.|好的,不要怕,菲比 冷静一点

Oh, my God, I can't find my wallet!|我的天,我找不到皮夹子!

- All right, lady, now give me your purse. - No.|-好了,女士,该你把皮包给我了 -不要

What do you mean "no"? I knew you'd be my death, Phoebe Buffay!|“不要”?你是什么意思?我就知道 我会死在你手上,菲比布菲!

- Lowell, is that you? - Phoebe?|-罗威,是你吗? -菲比?

- Oh, my God! - Unbelievable! Oh, my God!|-喔,我的天啊! -真不敢相信,我的天啊!

I'm sorry. Ross, this is my old friend, Lowell, from the streets!|我很抱歉,罗斯,这是我 街头的老朋友,罗威

- Lowell, Ross. - Ross, nice to meet you.|-罗威,这位是罗斯 -罗斯,很高兴认识你

Yeah, a real pleasure.|是啊,真是高兴

It's been so long! Oh, so long.|真是好久了,哇,真久

- I can't believe you're still doing this. - I know. But I quit smoking.|-不敢相信你还在干这行 -我知道,但是我戒烟了

Good for you.|好极了

You look like you're doing well.|你看起来好像过得不错

I guess your mugging days are behind you.|我猜抢劫的日子对你而言 已经是过去式了

Oh, my God. Phoebe, you used to mug people?|我的天,菲比 你以前会抢劫人?

Excuse me, Ross, old friends catching up.|对不起,罗斯 我们老朋友正在叙旧耶

- How'd the audition go? - They want to see me again, but..|-试演进行得如何呢? -他们要我再去,但是…

Leonard Hayes did not like me.|李奥海斯并不喜欢我

- What happened? - He said I wasn't urgent enough.|-怎么了? -他说我迫切感不够

Everything I did was horizontal, and I should be more vertical.|我演的是水平的 应该要垂直一点

- He said that I should think less. - Well, so far so good.|-他说我应该不要想太多 -喔,目前为止还不错啊

Honey, I'm old!|亲爱的,我老了!

I didn't know you were coming home for lunch.|我不知道你要回家吃中饭 想要来点什么吗?

- Can I get you anything? - Sure, a tube of Polident?|当然啰,假牙清洁剂…

Some Depends?|包大人纸尿布、白光唱的生日快乐歌

Birthday wishes from Willard Scott.

What's wrong?|怎么了?

I am so much older than these other interns. I can't compete with them.|我比其他的实习生老太多了 我无法跟他们竞争

So you're a little older.|你是年纪比较大一点没错

Look at the positive. You have all this life experience.|往好处想,你有更多的生活经历

Yes, but I don't think life experience is gonna help me with these.|是的,但是我不认为生活经历 可以帮助我这个

Wow! It's like they're on fire!|哇!它们就像着火了!

- What are they? - Prototype sneakers.|-这些是什么? -样品鞋

I need ideas on how to sell them. Which I can't do..|我需要想出该怎么卖 而我办不到

because no self-respecting adult would ever wear these.|因为有自尊的成人不会穿这种东西的

I'll give you $500 for them.|我给你五百块买下这双

- What am I supposed to do? - Come on, sneakers are easy.|-我应该怎么办呢? -别这样,步鞋很容易啦!

- You wear them all the time. - They're not called sneakers anymore.|-你也常常在穿啊 -它们现在不叫做步鞋了

They're called "kicks" or "skids." I think I heard somebody say "slorps."|改叫“溜鞋”或是“滑轮鞋” 我还听到有人说“轮鞋”

They've got wheels that pop out from the bottom so you can roll around..|它们底部有轮子突出来 让你可以滑来滑去

because apparently walking is too much exercise.|因为很显然,走路太耗费体力了

"Kids! Kids! Roll your way to childhood obesity!"|“孩子们!孩子们! 向前滑到儿童肥胖区吧!”

Kids today have such an easier time getting fat.|这年头小孩子要变胖可真快啊!

Would you help me try to sell these?|你可以帮我卖这些东西吗?

Okay. Have you considered using a girl with huge knockers?|好的,有没有想过用大波霸呢?

That's not what they're looking for.|那不会是他们想要的

Hey, that would work on me.|嘿,那对我很有用喔

Why do you think I buy Mrs. Butterworth's?|你想我为什么要买津津芦笋汁呢?

(中央咖啡厅)

You'll never guess what just happened.|你不会相信刚刚发生什么事

- Phoebe and I got mugged! - Are you okay?|-菲比跟我被抢了 -你们没事吧

Yeah. Phoebe knew the mugger.|没事,因为菲比认识那个抢匪

How do you know a mugger?|你怎么会认识抢匪呢?

I'm sorry, I have friends outside the six of us.|不好意思,除了我们六个人之外 我还是有其他朋友的

Know how she knew him? Because Phoebe used to mug people.|你知道他们是怎么认识的吗? 因为菲比以前也是在抢劫别人

Seriously?|真的吗?

Well, I'm not proud of it, but, you know..|我不觉得很光荣,但是你们知道的

when I was living on the street and I needed money for food and stuff..|当我流落街头的时候 我也需要钱买食物之类的东西

- That is awful. - I wasn't rich like you guys, okay?|-真是太糟糕了 -我不像你们那么有钱,好吗?

I didn't eat gold and have a flying pony.|我没有金汤匙也没有飞天马

I had a hard life. My mother was killed by a drug dealer.|我的生活很苦 我妈被毒贩给杀了

- Your mother killed herself. - She was a drug dealer.|-你妈是自杀的 -她自己就是毒贩

It was a good thing she knew him. I was about to do some serious damage.|幸好菲比认识他 否则我会让他死得很难看

Okay.|好吧

This must have brought back some bad memories for you, Ross.|这一定让你想起不好的回忆,罗斯

- Why? - Ross was mugged as a kid.|-为什么? -罗斯小时候被抢过

- You were? - Yeah. And it was pretty traumatic.|-是吗? -是的,受到非常严重的创伤

It was outside St. Mark's Comics.|就在漫划王外面

I was minding my business, seeing what kind of trouble Spider-Man was into.|我正在做我自己的事 看蜘蛛人又惹上什么麻烦了

Wonder Woman.|是神力女超人

Anyway, I was heading towards this bakery..|反正,我正在要去面包店的路上

to pick up a couple of dozen linzer tortes for someone..|帮某人买几个蛋糕

when out of nowhere, this thug with a pipe jumps out and says:|然后不知道从哪里冒出来的恶棍 拿着一条管子跳出来说…

- "Give me your money, punk!" - Oh, my God.|-“小子!钱交出来” -喔,我的天啊

I know. And the worst part was, they took my backpack..|我知道,最糟糕的是 他们抢走了我的背包

which had all the original artwork I did for my own comic book, Science Boy.|里面有我自己划的漫划,《科学小子》

Oh, yeah! What was his super power again?|对啊,他的超能力是什么?

A super-human thirst for knowledge.|一个渴望知识的超人

I better get to class.|我要赶去上课了

Are there any more of your friends I should look out for?|你还有其他朋友 我需要小心的吗,菲比?

No. Actually, you might want to stay away from Jane Street.|没有,事实上 你或许得离詹恩街远点

That's where Stabby Joe works.|那是刺客乔的地盘

- I think we have a problem here. - What?|-我想我们有麻烦了 -怎么了?

Back in my mugging days, I worked St. Mark's Comics.|在我当抢匪的时候 漫划王是我的地盘

- Yeah? - A pipe was my weapon of choice..|-是吗? -我用的武器是管子

and preteen, comic-book nerds were my meat.|而且小孩子、漫划书虫 都是我的目标

So?|所以呢?

There was one kid who had a sticker on his backpack that said:|有一个小孩子 在背包上有张贴纸写着…

- "Geology rocks!" - "Geology rocks!"|-“地质学酷毙了!” -“地质学酷毙了!”

- Oh, my God! - I know! I mugged Ross!|-喔,我的天啊! -我知道!我抢了罗斯!

- You're late. - I know. I'm sorry.|-你迟到了 -我知道,我很抱歉

But can I just run to the bathroom?|但是我可以先去上厕所吗?

- No. Leonard doesn't wait. - But I am bursting with Yoo-hoo!|-不行,李奥是不等人的 -但是我快尿出来了!

Joey, here we go! Let's go. Very quickly.|乔伊,来吧! 我们开始,快一点

- I really need.. - We must go now, quickly.|-我真的想要… -我们现在就得开始,快点

- Yeah. Yes, sir. - Ready?|-好,是的 -好了吗?

- What the hell are you still doing here? - I think you know!|-你还在这里做什么呢? -我想你知道

- Oh, you sick bastard! - I am what you made me! Know what?|-喔,你该死的浑蛋! -这都是你造成的,你知道吗?

- What? - I could go right now.|-什么? -我可以现在就走

- Then go. Go! - Oh, I can't. I want to, but I can't!|-那就走,走啊! -喔,我不行,我很想,但是我不行!

Cut. That was good!|停,演得好!

- Very good. You did everything I asked. - I did?|-非常精采,你做到我的要求了 -是吗?

Yes. Plus which, you've got this, I don't know, this squirmy quality..|是的,而且你把这种扭曲的特质…

you bring to the character I couldn't have imagined.|加入到这个角色中 我想都没想过

Here's what we're gonna do:|我们接下来可以这样…

Come back tomorrow for the final callbacks.|明天过来参加最后的试演

Do all of this, what you got going now. But you know what?|照你今天演的,但是你知道吗?

More. More. Can you do that?|加强,再加强,你可以吗?

Sure. I don't have time to say thank you because I really gotta go!|当然,我没有时间说谢了 我真的得走了!

Look at that! Still in character. I like him.|瞧瞧他!还那么入戏,我喜欢他

I plant seeds. I can't explain it. I don't know.|我播了种,快得无法解释 我不知道

- Hey. What are you doing? - Putting on the sneakers..|-嘿,你在做什么? -在试穿步鞋

to get in the young mindset, see if it sparks anything.|融入年轻人的世界 看会不会激发出什么点子

- Oh, anything yet? - Yes, how's this?|-喔,想出什么了吗? -是的,听听看这个

"They're so uncomfortable, it's like getting kicked in the nuts for your feet."|“它们舒服到就像是 被脚踢到蛋蛋一样”

-嘿! -嘿!

You're probably wondering what I'm doing.|你可能很纳闷,不知道我在做什么

No, that seems about right.|不,看起来很正常

Yesterday at my audition, I had to pee. Apparently, that makes me a good actor.|昨天在试演的时候我好想尿尿 很明显地,那让我演的很棒

I got a callback, so I'm drinking everything. Oh, by the way..|可以参加最后试演 所以我要喝多一点东西,对了

that eggnog in our fridge was great!|我们冰箱里面的蛋奶实在太好喝了

- Joey, that was formula. - We gotta get more of that.|-乔伊,那是特调婴儿奶粉 -我们一定要多买一些

These aren't half bad. You should suggest these to Ralph Lauren.|这些东西挺不错的 你应该要向洛夫罗伦推荐

Okay, first of all, that's stupid. Second, I'm not allowed to talk to Ralph.|好的,第一,那很蠢 再来,他们不允许我跟洛夫说话

All right. I feel younger already.|好的,我已经开始觉得年轻多了

Yeah, I think I broke my hip.|我想我摔伤臀部了

- Hey, you! - Hey.|-嘿,你来了 -嘿

Hey. How was class?|嘿,课上得怎样?

No one asks me that. What's wrong?|没有人这样问过我,怎么了?

- Nothing. I really want to know. - Oh.|-没事,我真的想知道而已 -喔

Well, there was actually a rather lively discussion about the Pleistocene..|我们针对更新世 有很热烈的讨论

All right, nothing is worth this.|好了,我不需要这样折磨自己

I have a confession to make.|我有件事需要对你坦白

Okay, you know that girl that mugged you when you were a kid?|你记得那个在你小时候 抢劫过你的女生吗?

What are you talking about? It wasn't a girl. It was this huge dude.|你在说什么呢?那不是女生 是个高壮的男生

He had a pitchfork and a sword.|他带着草耙,还有一把剑

You don't have to lie anymore. I know that it was a 14-year-old girl.|你不需要说谎了 我知道是个十四岁女生

- No, it wasn't. - Yes, it was.|-不,不是 -是,是的

You don't think I would have defended myself against a 14-year-old..?|你认为我不会反抗 一个十四岁女生吗?

- "Give me your money, punk!" - Oh, my God, it was you!|-“小子!钱交出来” -我的天,那是你!

I can't believe it. You mugged me?|我真不敢相信,你抢劫我

Yeah. And I'm so, so sorry, Ross. I'm sorry.|是的,而且我很抱歉,罗斯 我很抱歉

But, you know, if you think about it, it's kind of neat.|但是如果你仔细想想,这倒是有点酷

I mean, well, it's just that I've always felt kind of like an outsider.|我是说,我常常觉得我像是个局外人

You know, the rest of you have connections that go way back..|你们其他的人都彼此认识很久了

and, you know, now you and I have a great one.|而现在,你跟我也有老交情了

It's not the best!|这并不是好事!

I know. Please forgive me. I don't know what to say.|我知道,请原谅我,我不知道该说什么

There's nothing you can say! That was the most humiliating thing ever.|你不用说什么!那是我这辈子 最可耻的事了

- Even more humiliating than.. - Let's not do this!|-甚至比… -我们不要说了!

And then, at the end of the commercial, the girls get out of the hot tub..|然后在广告结尾,女孩子们离开浴池

and start making out with each other.|开始一起亲热

That's interesting.|有趣

Just one thought: You didn't mention the shoes.|顺便提一下,你没有提到鞋子

Who's next? Chandler.|下一个是谁?钱德

You start with a guy putting on the shoes.|一开始有个男的穿上这鞋

- He's about my age. - Your age?|-他大约是我的年纪 -你的年纪?

He's rolling down the street and he starts to lose control.|他在街上滑行着,接着就失去控制

Maybe he falls. Maybe he hurts himself.|或许他跌倒了,或者受伤了

Just then, a kid comes flying by wearing the shoes.|就在这时候,有个小孩 穿着这双鞋飞过去

He jumps over the old guy and laughs. And the line reads:|他跳过那个老男人,然后大笑 接着广告词出现…

"Not suitable for adults."|“成人不宜”

- Well, Chandler, that's great. - Thank you, sir.|-钱德,这个很棒 -谢谢你,先生

Or, man who's two years younger than me.|或是,比我小两岁的人

You see, that has a clear selling point. It appeals to our key demographic.|你们瞧,销售讯息很清楚 抓住了我们主要客户群的心态

- How did you come up with that? - I don't know! I don't know!|-你是怎么想出来的呢? -我不知道!我不知道!

I was just trying to get into a young mindset, and stuff started to flow.|我只是设法用年轻的心态去思考 然后点子就出现了

- That is great. Good work. - Thank you.|-太棒了,做得好 -谢谢

We'll see all of you tomorrow.|那我们大家明天见

The cold weather hurts my hip.|冷天让我的臀部很痛

Hey, Ross. I know you're still mad at me, but can I just talk to you for a sec?|嘿,罗斯,我知道你还在生我的气 但是我可以跟你谈一下吗?

Sure, go ahead. Oh, sorry. Sure, go ahead.|当然,说吧,喔,等等 当然,说吧

I just really wanted to apologize again.|我真的想要再次跟你道歉

And also show you something I think you'll find very exciting.|而且让你看些 你会觉得很兴奋的东西

(街上的垃圾)

Oh, my God! "Crap from the street!"|喔,我的天啊!“街上的垃圾!”

Look, Ross. In this box..|听着,罗斯,在这箱子里

are all the things I got from mugging that I thought were too special to sell..|都是在抢来的东西之中 我觉得太特别,而不想卖掉…

or smoke.|或是烧掉的东西

Anyway, I was looking through it, and I found..|反正,我在整理时发现了…

Science Boy.|《科学小子》

Oh, my God!|喔,我的天啊!

I never thought I'd see this again.|我从没想过我会再见到它

It's all here!|全部都在里面

What made you save it all these years?|你为什么这些年都留着它呢?

I guess I just thought it was really good.|我猜我只是觉得它很棒

And maybe it would be worth something one day.|而且或许有一天会很值钱

You really thought Science Boy was worth saving?|你真的认为《科学小子》值得收藏?

Yeah. But you should know I also have a jar of Vaseline and a cat skull in here.|是的,但是你应该知道 我还留了一罐凡士林跟一副猫骨头

Still, this is amazing!|不管,这还是很令人惊喜!

Oh, my God. Thank you, Phoebe.|我的天,谢谢你,菲比

You're welcome. Thank you for Science Boy. I learned a lot from him.|不用客气,谢谢你的科学小子 我从他身上学到很多

You're welcome.|不用客气

Wait a minute. Did you add something to him?|等等,你有加东西到他身上吗?

Oh, yeah.|喔,是啊

You see, the way you drew him..|你瞧你划他的样子

there was no way he was ever gonna get Gravity Girl.|他是不可能会把到地心引力女孩的

He looked like a Ken doll in those tights.|他看起来像穿了紧身裤的肯尼

What's that? What are you..?|那是什么?你是在…

"Is that a beaker or are you happy to see me?"|“那是个大杯子,还是 你很高兴见到我呢?”

I don't get it.|我不明白

- I need an answer! - I can't tell you something I don't know.|-我需要答案! -我无法告诉你我不知道的事

- You know! - I don't know!|-你知道的! -我不知道!

- I need an answer now! - You want an answer? The answer is..|-我现在就要答案! -你要答案吗?答案就是…

She never loved me. She only loved you.|她从未爱过我,她只爱你

You knew this all along and you never told me?|你一直都知道而你却没有告诉我?

I can never forgive you, or myself. I have nothing to live for. Bang! And scene!|我永远都不会原谅你,或是我自己 我没有活下去的必要了,结束!

Absolutely amazing.|精采得不得了

- The part is yours. - Thanks! Now I really gotta go.|-这个角色是你的了 -谢谢!现在我得要走了

No, wait! Congratulations! You did it.|不,等等!恭喜了!你办到了

You did it. You can relax now. Yeah.|你办到了,现在可以放轻松了,是的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Wow! That's a big cable bill.|哇!第四台帐单真贵

You don't have a job, but you have no problem ordering porn.|你没有工作 可是倒很敢付钱看色情片啊

On a Saturday afternoon?|在星期六下午?

I was in the house!|我也在家耶!

Hey. Phoebe didn't by any chance mention that..|嘿,菲比有没有提到…

She was the huge guy that mugged you? Yeah.|她就是那个抢了你的大块头吗?有

I see. You didn't happen to tell..|我知道了,你有没有告诉…

- Everybody we know? Yeah. - Great. Thanks.|-我们认识的每个人吗?我有 -太好了,谢谢

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频