首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 我传我看 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第八季 [Friends Season 8 S08] (2001-2002) - cd6/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
16
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-20 19:48:55 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:36457次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

-Guys, guess what? -What?|-大伙们,你们猜怎么了? -什么?

We're having a Halloween party!|我们要办万圣节派对

-Good! -Great!|-很好 -太棒了

-You have to wear a costume. -I can't make it.|-你们得变装 -我没办法参加

Come on, it'll be fun.|少来了,一定会很好玩的

I'll be there. I have to wear a costume to my classes that day anyway.|我会去的 反正那天上课时我也要变装

Tell me you're not gonna dress like a dinosaur.|告诉我 你不会打扮成恐龙

Not two years in a row.|我不会连续两年那么做

-I'll come, but I'm not dressing up. -You have to.|-我会去的,但我不会变装 -你得变装才行

No. Halloween is stupid. Dressing up, pretending to be someone you're not.|不,万圣节太愚蠢了 变装,假装你是另一个人

You're an actor.|你是个演员

Ross, are you gonna bring Mona?|罗斯,你会带蒙娜来吗?

-I will. -The girl from the wedding?|-我会的 -你在婚礼上认识的那个女孩?

If she needs costume ideas, she could be a bikini model..|如果她需要变装点子 她可以扮成比基尼模特儿…

or a slutty nurse, or a sexy cheerleader.|或风流护士 或性感啦啦队长

Or Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw Massacre. No! Slutty Leatherface.|或是德州电锯杀人狂里的皮脸 不,还是风流皮脸好了

Wasn't Joey hitting on her too?|乔伊不也很喜欢她吗?

That's right, he was hitting on her.|没错,他喜欢她

And I got her. I guess the better man won.|我把到她了 我猜最好的男人才能赢

Please don't take her from me.|拜托别把她抢走

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

Ursula!|乌苏拉

Wait. It's me, Phoebe.|等一下,是我,我是菲比

I thought there was a mirror there. Okay. Bye.|我还以为那里有镜子 好吧,再见

Wait a second!|等一下

So, what's new with you?|你还好吗?

Nothing. I'm getting married next week.|我很好 下星期我就要结婚了

What?|什么?

It'll be a small ceremony. Just family.|婚礼很简单 我们只邀请家人观礼

His.|他的家人

Okay.|好吧

I'm happy for you.|我为你感到高兴

Wait. If you want to come, I guess that'd be okay.|等一下,如果你也想来的话 我猜应该没关系

-Really? -Sure.|-真的吗? -当然

You could be my sister for the day.|你可以当我的妹妹一天

Yeah, okay.|好吧

My friends are having a party tonight, so you could come.|我朋友今晚要办派对 你可以来参加

Maybe I could meet the guy.|或许我可以看看他

Well, I'm supposed to work tonight.|我今晚要上班

I'm supposed to be working now, so who cares!|我现在应该去上班 谁在乎呢?

-It's a costume party. -So that's why you're..|-那是化装派对 -所以你才会…

No.|不

But thanks.|但谢谢

-You're supposed to wear a costume. -I am.|-你应该变装的 -我有啊

I am a woman who spent money on a dress she wants to wear..|我扮成花钱 买心爱洋装的女人…

because soon she won't fit into it.|因为很快地 她会穿不下它

I'm Catwoman, who wants the dress when you're too big for it.|我是猫女 如果你穿不下它,可以把它送给我

-Trick or treat! -Can I give out candy?|-不给糖就捣蛋 -我可以分糖果给他们吗?

I want to be with kids. Since I got pregnant, I have maternal instincts.|我想跟孩子们打成一片 我怀孕后母性的直觉都跑出来了

-Trick or treat! -Just a minute!|-不给糖就捣蛋 -等一下

Look at you guys!|看看你们

-Wow! You are a very scary witch. -Thank you.|-哇,你是个可怕的巫婆 -谢谢

-And you are a very funny clown. -Thank you.|-你是个好笑的小丑 -谢谢

And you..|你…

are so in style right now.|非常符合现在的流行趋势

I work at Ralph Lauren. The fall line has got this equestrian theme.|我在罗夫罗兰的公司工作 今年秋天流行马术主题

-Did you see the cover of Vogue..? -Could I just have the candy?|-你看过时尚杂志的封面… -我可以拿糖果吗?

Sure.|没问题

Catwoman. So we meet again.|猫女,我们又见面了

So we do, Supergirl.|没错,女超人

It's me, Phoebe.|我是菲比

Monica, can I talk to you for a second?|摩妮卡 我能跟你谈一谈吗?

I appreciate the costume.|谢谢你帮我找衣服

You did this to him?|你帮他找衣服?

I thought he'd love it.|我觉得他一定会喜欢

-He loves The Velveteen Rabbit. -That rabbit was brown and white.|-他喜欢毛毛兔 -那只兔子是棕白相间

It was pink, or no bunny at all.|他们只剩下粉红色的兔子装

No bunny at all. Always no bunny at all!|没有兔子装 他们总是说没有兔子装

-You didn't dress up either? -Yes, I did. I'm Chandler.|-你也没有变装? -不,我有,我扮成钱德

Dude, what happened?|兄弟,发生了什么事?

How is that me?|我怎么会是那个样子?

I'm Chandler.|我是钱德

That is so you!|那真的很像你

-When have I ever done that? -When have I ever done that?|-我什么时候会那样? -我什么时候会那样?

Trick or treat.|不给糖就捣蛋

-You're the prettiest ballerina ever. -Thank you.|-你是最漂亮的芭蕾舞娘 -谢谢

That deserves another candy.|我该再给你一颗糖果

Thank you.|谢谢

I have to say, that earns "two-two" pieces of candy.|我得说 我该再给你一些糖果

I love you!|我爱你

Honey, here, take it all.|甜心,通通拿去吧

Monica? We need more candy.|摩妮卡,糖果没了

-There's only been four kids. -I know.|-刚刚只来了四个孩子 -我知道

But one said she loved me, so I gave her everything.|但有个孩子说她爱我 于是我全部都给她了

No wonder you're pregnant.|难怪你会怀孕

-What are you supposed to be? -Remember the satellite, Sputnik?|-你这次扮成什么了? -还记得史波尼克号卫星吗?

Well, I'm a potato. Or a "spud"..|我扮成马铃薯或是“波特多”…

and these are my antenna.|这是我的天线

So Sputnik becomes..?|所以史波尼克变成了…

Spud-nik!|波特多尼克

Wow! I don't have the worst costume anymore.|哇 原来我不是变装最失败的人

All right! Ross came as doodie.|好吧,罗斯是团粪

-No, I'm not doodie. -No, space-doodie.|-不,我不是粪 -对,你是太空之粪

Okay, I'm Spud-nik.|好吧,我是波特多尼克

-You know, like Sputnik. -What's a Sputnik, doodie-man?|-我在模仿史波尼克 -什么是史波尼克?傻瓜

Hey, sweetie.|嘿,甜心

-Aren't you gonna kiss me? -Okay.|-你不吻我吗? -好吧

But right after, you have to tell me who you are.|但我吻了你之后 你得告诉我你是谁

-Ursula? -Ursula's fiance?|-乌苏拉? -乌苏拉的未婚夫?

You're the sister. I just slapped my future sister-in-law's ass.|你是她的妹妹 我刚刚打了我未来小姨子的屁股

Is your mother here? I could slap her on the butt.|你妈妈在这里吗? 我可以打她的屁股

-My mother killed herself. -See, and I knew that.|-我妈自杀死掉了 -看吧,我就知道

Now I'm sweating.|我满身大汗

I'm sweating. Now I'm saying look at me, I'm even sweatier. I should go.|我在流汗,看看我 我满身大汗,我该走了

No. We'll start over.|不,我们从头来过

-Hi, I'm Phoebe. -Eric.|-嗨,我是菲比 -我是艾力克

-Why are you looking at me like that? -Sweat's burning my eyes.|-你为什么要那样子看我? -汗滴到我眼睛里了

-Thank you. -There.|-谢谢 -拿去吧

-What are you? -There's no name for it.|-那是什么? -我不知道该怎么说

I get nervous, and I sweat like crazy.|我一紧张就会满身大汗

-No, I meant your costume. -I'm a solar system.|-不,我是指你的服装 -我扮成太阳系

My second graders helped.|我的二年级学生帮我变装

-I love the second grade. -Really?|-我喜欢二年级 -真的吗?

It's much better than first grade, and definitely better than third.|它比一年级好多了 也比三年级好

With all the politics and the mind games.|你可以玩尔虞我诈 的斗智游戏

-So, what do you do? -I'm a masseuse, by day.|-你是做哪一行的? -我白天时是按摩师

-You don't have to stand with me. -I'm having fun.|-你不必陪我 -我觉得很开心

-I'm excited for you and Ursula. -I feel very lucky. She's great.|-我为你跟乌苏拉感到高兴 -我觉得自己很幸运,她太棒了

-She's the most beautiful woman ever. -Thank you.|-她是最美丽的女人 -谢谢你

-Hey, Joey? -Yeah?|-乔伊 -什么事?

-You read comic books, right? -Exclusively.|-你会看漫划书吧? -我是专家

Who would win in a fight, Catwoman or Supergirl?|如果猫女跟女超人打架 谁会赢呢?

-Catwoman, hands down. -Yeah.|-当然是猫女 -太棒了

Between you and Phoebe? I'd give Phoebe the edge.|但你跟菲比吗? 我赌菲比会赢

-What? Really? -You kidding?|-什么?真的吗? -你在开玩笑吗?

Phoebe lived on the street, okay? Plus, she's got a crazy temper.|菲比在街上混过,好吗? 而且她生起气来跟疯婆子一样

She's not right behind me, is she?|她没有站在我后面吧?

No, you're fine.|不,你很安全

-Could I take Rachel? -I'm not sure.|-我能打倒瑞秋吗? -我不确定

What? Come on, I am tough!|什么?少来了,我很凶的

Punch me here, as hard as you can!|用力打我这里

Relax. Why are you so serious? It doesn't matter.|别激动,你为什么那么认真? 那不重要

Really? What if I told you Ross or Chandler could beat you up?|真的吗?如果我告诉你 罗斯或钱德能打倒你呢?

I would say, "Woman, please."|我会说“拜托,女人家”

Ursula's fiance is really sweet.|乌苏拉的未婚夫真的很帅

-You think you could take him? -The dude with the balls on his chest?|-你觉得你能打倒他吗? -胸口贴着球的那个家伙?

I think so.|我想可以

But what is he doing with my sister? He's so great.|但他跟我姐姐在一起做什么? 他真的太棒了

He's a teacher, he does volunteer work.|他是老师 他会做义工

Normally, I don't like sweaty guys. But I could just mop him up.|通常我不喜欢会流汗的男人 但我愿意帮他擦汗

-Oh, my God, Phoebe? -What?|-天啊,菲比 -什么?

-You're getting a crush on him. -No, I'm not, you are!|-你在暗恋他 -不,我才没有,是你

Here comes the temper.|她的脾气来了

Trick or treat.|不给糖就捣蛋

Know what? We're out of candy. But someone went for more.|你知道吗?我们没有糖果了 但已经有人去买了

And I've been giving out money, but I'm out of that too.|我改给孩子们钱 但我的钱也都给光了

-Can I write you a check? -Okay.|-我可以开张支票给你吗? -好吧

-Okay. What's your name? -Lelani Mayolanofavich.|-好吧,你叫什么名字? -李兰妮马尤拉诺法维奇

Okay, I'm just gonna write this out to "cash."|好吧,我会写上 “现金支票”

-Hi. -Hi, Mona.|-嗨 -嗨,蒙娜

Joey's gonna be thrilled. He was hoping you'd be a slutty nurse.|乔伊一定会很兴奋 他希望你扮成风流护士

Actually, I'm just a nurse.|事实上我只是扮成护士

You'd think that would embarrass me, but I'm maxed out.|你以为我听了会觉得很丢脸 但我已经丢够脸了

-You made it. -Wait.|-你来了 -等一下

-You're a potato? -Well, I'm a spud..?|-你是马铃薯? -喔,我是波特多…

-And the antenna.. You're Spud-nik! -Yes!|-还有天线…你是波特多尼克 -答对了

Marry her.|娶她吧

Here's a good one. Who'd win a fight between Ross and Chandler?|这真的很有趣 罗斯跟钱德打架谁会赢?

I can't answer that. Chandler's my husband.|我没办法回答 钱德是我的老公

-So Ross? -Yeah.|-罗斯会赢? -对

-Hey, beautiful. -Hello, handsome.|-嘿,美女 -哈啰,帅哥

Oh, God.|天啊

Look at you two. When did you guys meet?|看看你们两个 你们什么时候认识的?

-Two weeks ago. -That's it?|-两个星期前 -就那样?

I know. It sounds crazy, and I'm not impulsive, but..|我知道这听起来很疯狂 我不是个冲动的人,但是…

-we have so much in common. -Oh, really?|-我们有很多共通点 -真的吗?

We're both teachers.|我们都是老师

-And we were both in the Peace Corps. -Peace Corps, really?|-我们都参加了和平工作团 -真的吗?

When we were building in Uruguay, we were two towns apart and never met.|我们在乌拉圭做义工时 只距离两个小镇远,却从来没见过面

Yeah. It wasn't a town when I got there, but it was a town when I left.|对,我刚到时那里一片荒芜 但我离开时那里已经是个小镇了

-Shall we get me really drunk? -Sure.|-我们可以去喝一杯吗? -没问题

Howdy, doodie.|你好,粪团

That's funny, yeah.|那真的很有趣

You're the funniest man here in a bunny costume his wife made him wear.|你是个最幽默的家伙 穿着你太太帮你挑的兔子装

Relax, man. You're looking a little flushed.|别激动 你看起来有点要化掉了

-Our question might get answered. -What question?|-我们的问题有解了 -什么问题?

Who could kick whose ass in a fight, you or Ross?|你跟罗斯打架 谁会赢?

-There's no question. -So you think Ross too?|-那不是问题 -你也觉得罗斯会赢?

-You picked Ross? -Ross is strong.|-你选罗斯? -罗斯很强壮

He's the strongest out of all three of you. Except for Joey.|他是你们三个之中最壮的 乔伊除外

-I can't believe you didn't pick me. -She's right. I am stronger.|-我不敢相信你没有选我 -她说的对,我比你壮

I would destroy you.|我要毁了你

Really? You think you're stronger? Why don't you prove it?|真的吗?你觉得你比较壮吗? 你为什么不证明给大家看?

I'll prove it like a theorem!|我一定会证明的

All right! Stop it!|好了,别吵了

Stop! No one's gonna fight.|别吵了,谁都不准打架

People came to see a fight, let's give them one!|大家来这里看人打架 快打给他们看吧

-You guys could arm-wrestle. -Listen to the slutty nurse.|-你们可以比腕力 -听风流护士的话

-You're going down. -Oh, yeah? You're going downtown!|-你死定了 -是吗?你才死定了

Seriously, guys, the trash talk is embarrassing.|说真的 你们的叫阵台词太逊了

Gunther, you brought candy. Thank you so much.|阿甘,你买到糖果了 谢谢你

-You are so sweet. -Really?|-你真的是太棒了 -真的吗?

You are gonna make some man the luckiest guy in the world.|跟你在一起的人 会是全世界最幸运的男朋友

-Got to go. -Trick or treat.|-我得走了 -不给糖就捣蛋

Hi! Wow! There you go.|嗨,拿去吧

My friend Lewis told me you were giving out money.|我朋友路易斯说 你会给钱

We were, but now we've got candy.|没错,但现在我们有糖果了

I'd rather have the money.|我宁愿要钱

That's not your choice. Happy Halloween!|那由不得你来选 万圣节快乐

This isn't fair.|这不公平

Is it fair that you put on a cape and get stuff?|你披上斗篷就能跟别人要东西 那公平吗?

Shut up!|闭嘴

You shut up!|你才闭嘴

-You can't tell me to shut up. -I think I just did.|-你不能叫我闭嘴 -我想我刚刚说了

And here it comes again. Shut up!|我又想说了,闭嘴

No, I got it. I'm good. I got it.|不,我可以,我很厉害的

Wait, I had one more thing to say. Right. Shut up.|等一下,我还有一句话要告诉你 对,闭嘴

You're a mean old woman.|你是个可怕的老女人

Wait! Shut.. Don't cry!|等一下,闭…别哭了

Let me get my checkbook!|我去拿支票簿

You don't have to do this. The strength inside you means the most.|你不必这么做 心地善良才是最重要的

You're loyal, you're honest and you have integrity.|你既忠心又老实 而且你的品德高贵

That's the strength I want in a man.|那才是我要的男人

That means nothing to me. Come on!|那对我来说毫无意义,来吧

-Hi, liar. -Hey.|-嗨,骗子 -嘿

He's marrying you because he thinks the things you were saying were true.|他会娶你是因为 他以为你说的话是真的

-They could be true. -But they're not.|-它们有可能是真的 -但你真的在说谎

It's a fine line.|真假只有一线之隔

-Why are you lying? -I don't know.|-你为什么要说谎? -我不知道

He did this stuff, I said I did it too. He got so excited, it was fun.|他做了那些事,我说我也是 他变得很兴奋,我觉得很好玩

You can't do this. You're gonna ruin his life.|你不能那么做 你会毁了他的生活

Why are you taking this so seriously? It's just a marriage.|你为什么那么认真? 这只是婚姻而已

Besides, if I cheat on him, I can call it an affair.|而且如果我背着他偷人 我可以说那是外遇

Honey?|甜心

It's a disgusting habit, and I want you to quit now!|这是个坏习惯 我要你马上戒烟

She's helped so many people quit.|她帮助很多人戒烟

We'd better get going.|我们得走了

-You have a church group meeting. -Right.|-你还得参加教会的聚会 -对

-It was nice meeting you. -You too.|-很高兴能见到你 -我也是

And, Ursula, it was really nice meeting you tonight!|乌苏拉 我很高兴今晚能见到你

Come on! Bunny versus doodie. We're waiting!|快来吧,兔子大战粪团 我们在等你

Okay, guys. One match, winner take all.|好吧,一次决胜负 赢的人是英雄

Wait. What does the winner get?|等一下,冠军有什么奖品?

-Pride. -And dignity.|-骄傲 -跟自尊

Okay, if you say so.|好吧,你说了算

All right, ready, set, go!|好吧,就位,预备,开始

-Come on! -Come on!|-加油 -加油

-Wow, they're both really strong. -Or equally weak.|-他们都很壮 -或是一样逊

Oh, God. Chandler's making his sex face.|天啊 钱德露出他的性感表情了

-So you getting tired? -No. I could do this all day.|-你累了吗? -不,我可以撑一整天

Yeah. Me too.|对,我也是

-Getting a little tired, though. -God, I'm exhausted.|-但我有点累了 -天啊,我累坏了

This is starting to look bad for me, okay? Mona's standing right there.|我开始漏气了,好吗? 蒙娜就站在那里

She's talking to Joey! You gotta let me win!|她在跟乔伊说话 你得让我赢

Let me win. My wife thinks I'm a wimp.|让我赢 我太太以为我是三脚猫

At least you have a wife. I get divorces and knock people up.|至少你还有太太 我离婚了,还搞大别人的胜子

And I'm dressed as doodie.|我打扮的跟个傻瓜一样

-You're Spud-nik. -Come on, who we kidding? I'm doodie.|-你是波特多尼克 -少来了,我们要骗谁呢?我是傻瓜

Please? She's watching.|拜托,她在看我

-Fine. -Thanks.|-好吧 -谢谢

-Oh, no. -Oh, yeah!|-不 -太棒了

My hero!|我的英雄

You're a weird lady.|你是个怪女人

Ursula said she left her purse.|乌苏拉忘了拿皮包

What a relief. It has the numbers for her prayer chain.|这真的是太好了 里面放了她祈祷团朋友的电话

I'm sure it does.|是啊

Guess I'll see you at the wedding.|我们婚礼上见了

I don't think I'm gonna make it to the wedding.|我想我没办法 去参加婚礼

I wish you all the luck in the world.|祝你们好运

And I also want to give you a little piece of advice..|我还要给你 一个小建议

that I give to everyone who's getting married.|我会给每对新人 这样的建议

Don't trust your wife.|别相信你的太太

I think we'll be okay.|我想我们会没事的

It's so perfect, and she's been saving herself for me.|它真的太完美了 她一直为我保持处子之身

-I can't let you do this. She's lying. -What?|-我不能让你这么做,她在说谎 -什么?

She is lying. And I bet I could prove it. Excuse me.|她在说谎 我想我可以证明,对不起

Okay. Yeah, not a prayer chain.|好吧,没有祈祷团的电话

But what looks like a detailed drawing of a bank floor plan.|但它看起来像是 银行的平面图

Here's the name tag from where she works as a waitress.|这是她在餐厅 当女服务生的名牌

Not a teacher, a waitress.|她不是老师,她是女服务生

Here, she always lies about this.|拿去,她总是会撒这个谎

-How old did she say she was? -She told me she was 25.|-她跟你说她几岁了? -她说她25岁

I almost don't want to show you.|我真的不想拿给你看

Just remember, I'm a minute younger.|记住,我比她年轻一分钟

I am so stupid.|我太笨了

Of course she's not a teacher.|她当然不是老师

There's no such thing as a "Top Secret School for the Children of Spies."|根本不会有 “超机密儿童间谍学校”

No, you're not stupid.|不,你不笨

I'm not smart.|我不聪明

I just wanted so much to be impulsive for once.|我只是很想 冲动一下

-To be romantic. -Good.|-找一点浪漫 -很好

You should be impulsive and romantic. You did it with the wrong person.|你应该要冲动跟浪漫 只是你找错对象了

-What? -It's weird, two people look so alike.|-什么? -那真的很奇怪,你们长得那么像

And so different.|却完全不一样

Eric! Let's go!|艾力克,我们走吧

-Better go deal with it. -Yeah, you should.|-我得去解决问题 -没错,你该那么做

Hurry up! I gotta pray!|快点,我得去祷告

[英学网] - 原创中英对照双语影视 视频英语学习网|www.EngXue.com

I had to give the kid 50 bucks to stop crying.|我得给那孩子50块 他才不哭

That's not bad.|那还不赖

I also had to go to a few houses as his girlfriend.|我还得当他的女朋友 陪他走一段路

I am awful with children.|我真的不会应付小孩子

You're good with kids. They're just crazy on Halloween.|你跟孩子们相处的很好 只是小孩子在万圣节都会抓狂

They're all greedy, hopped up on sugar.|他们贪心地 想多拿一些糖果

-That's all it is? -Absolutely.|-就那样? -当然

Halloween is the worst. Except for Christmas. And their birthdays.|万圣节是最糟糕的 除了耶诞节跟他们的生日

They get crazy during the summer too.|他们在暑假也会抓狂

And any time they're hungry or sleepy.|还有他们胜子饿 跟想睡觉的时候

Kids are tough. Good luck with that.|小孩子很难缠 祝你好运

Look, I'm sorry you lost.|听着,我很遗憾你输了

I got a secret for you. I let him win.|我得告诉你一个秘密 我放水让他赢

Was that a secret, or a lie?|那是秘密还是谎话?

-No, I let him.. Ross? -Yeah?|-不,我让他…罗斯 -什么事?

Would you tell her I let you win, please?|麻烦你告诉她 我放水让你赢

Chandler "let me win."|钱德“放水让我赢”

No, Chandler's really strong. My arm is so sore. Oh, nurse?|不,钱德真的好壮 我的手好酸喔,护士

I am strong. I'll show you.|我很强壮,我要证明给你看

Chandler, please.|钱德,拜托

What's the matter? Scared?|怎么了?你害怕吗?

Let's go, big bunny!|来吧,大兔子

One, two, three. Go!|一,二,三,开始

I'm gonna kill myself!|我要去自杀

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频