首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第八季 [Friends Season 8 S08] (2001-2002) - cd1/24

评论
42
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-20 19:48:55 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:95901次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Oh, my God, we did it!|我的天啊,我们真的那么做了

We just got married. Right there!|我们刚刚结婚了,就在那里

Is that your ring?|那是你的戒指吗?

We're off to a good start.|我们有个不错的开始

-And, you sure you're not pregnant? -Yeah. I'm sure.|-你确定你没有怀孕? -我很确定

But if you're ready to have kids we got a room upstairs.|如果你准备好要生孩子 楼上有房间

I mean, I'll blow off this party right now. I'll do it!|我是说我会搞砸这个派对 我会那么做的

Okay, you guys, that ceremony was so beautiful.|好了,大伙们 婚礼非常温馨

Was it?! Was it perfect?! Is it too soon to see the video?!|是吗?它很完美吗? 录影带冲洗好了吗?

Can we just please take a moment? Our two best friends just got married.|大家能不能安静一分钟? 我们两个好朋友刚刚结婚

We are so blessed to be able to share in this incredible joy.|我们可以跟他们分享喜悦 真的非常幸运

That is so true.|一点都没错

Mon, is it too late to switch from chicken to steak?|摩妮卡,现在把鸡肉 换成牛排太晚了吧?

I'm so happy for you guys. And you are both so lucky!|我为你们感到高兴 你们太幸运了

I mean, you both said the right names|你们叫对了彼此的名字

And nobody was drunk.|没有人喝醉

Okay.|好吧

And nobody was gay.|没有人是同性恋

And on your first try.|这是你们的第一次婚姻

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Great. Great. Just give me a sec to change film.|太棒了 让我换一下底片

I know I'm not supposed to know, but I do and I'm so excited for you.|我知道你不希望我知道 但我知道了,我为你感到高兴

-What's going on? -Monica's pregnant.|-发生了什么事? -摩妮卡怀孕了

Oh, my God. Is that why you guys had to get married?|天啊 所以你们两个要结婚?

-Guys, I'm not pregnant. -Oh, slow swimmers?|-听着,我没有怀孕 -精子游得太慢了?

What?! What do you mean? You're not pregnant?|什么?你是什么意思? 你没有怀孕?

-You didn't tell anybody I was, did you? -No.|-你没有告诉任何人我怀孕了吧? -没有

I'll be right back.|我马上回来

You. Take a lot of pictures.|你,多拍一些照片

Why don't we get a shot of Monica and the bloody soldier.|我们为什么不拍张 摩妮卡跟英勇士兵的合照?

About that, Joey, you have to change before the party.|关于那一点,乔伊 你得在婚宴开始前换套衣服

-I can't. I don't have any other clothes here. -Find some, please.|-我办不到,我没带衣服来换 -拜托你去找套衣服

Anything that doesn't say, "I died tragically in France."|别再穿着 “我在法国战死”的衣服

-Fine! -And be careful who you hug, okay?|-好吧 -不要乱抱任何人,好吗?

My father's upstairs in tears because you got blood on his dress.|我爸在楼上哭得半死 因为你害他的洋装沾到了血

Why don't we see the bride and the groom, and the bridesmaids.|我们为什么不让新人 跟伴娘们合照一些照片?

Hey, Mon, why'd you tell the guys that you weren't pregnant?|摩妮卡,你为什么告诉大家 你没有怀孕?

-Because I'm not. -We found your tests.|-因为我没有怀孕 -我们发现了你的验孕棒

If you're not pregnant..|如果你没有怀孕…

it's because I am.|那是因为我怀孕了

What are you talking about?|你在胡说什么?

Yes, I am with child.|对,我怀了孩子

I didn't want to say anything because it's your day.|我不想说 因为今天是你们的大喜之日

-I didn't wanna steal your thunder. -So you told people I was pregnant?|-我不想抢了你的风采 -于是你告诉大家我怀孕了?

Does this look like a conversation I want to remember?|这是那种 我会想记住的对话吗?

-Who's the father? -Yeah.|-孩子的爸是谁? -对

I can't say.|我不能说

-Why? -Why not?|-为什么? -为什么不行?

I can't say because he's famous.|我不能说,因为他是名人

Oh, my God. Who is it?|天啊,他是谁?

Phoebe, come on, you have to tell us.|菲比,你得告诉我们

Okay, okay, it's James Brolin.|好吧,是詹姆斯布洛林

James Brolin is the father of my baby.|詹姆斯布洛林是孩子的爸爸

As in Barbra Streisand's husband James Brolin?|你是说芭芭拉史翠珊的老公 詹姆斯布洛林?

What?!|什么?

Well, he never said that to me.|他一直都没有告诉我

Monica, if you step away, we'll get Chandler and the bridesmaids.|摩妮卡,请你先离开 我们要拍钱德跟伴娘的合照

How about just the bridesmaids?|何不只拍伴娘的合照呢?

I am the groom. I was told it was a big deal.|我是伴郎 听说这个位置很重要

-It is. -Yeah.|-没错 -对

Oh, my God.|天啊

Thank you for that. I can't deal with the stress quite yet.|谢谢你 我还没有办法承受那样的压力

Instead you told me Monica was pregnant?|于是你告诉我 摩妮卡怀孕了?

You said she was. I didn't disagree with you.|是你说她怀孕了 我没有反驳你

Sneaky.|很狡猾吧

Smile, ladies!|笑一个,小姐们

-By the way, James Brolin? -I know.|-对了,詹姆斯布洛林? -我知道

I could only think of two names: him and Ed Begley Jr.|我脑海里浮起两个人名 他跟小艾德贝格利

-Then I remembered he's gay, so.. -Ed Begley Jr. is not gay.|-然后我想起来他是男同志,所以… -小艾德贝格利不是男同志

Really?|真的吗?

Congratulations!|恭喜

Look who's married! And just in time too, I hear.|看看谁结婚了 我听说你们是奉子成婚

What? Ross!|什么?罗斯

So if you've got this all under control, I'm just gonna..|如果你不去好好解释 我会…

I just wanted you to know that you have made us happier|我只是要你知道 你让我们更快乐了

You have given us more joy..|你让我们更加高兴…

I'm not pregnant.|我没有怀孕

What?|什么?

I'm not pregnant.|我没有怀孕

Oh, well.|好吧

But I did still get married today.|但我今天还是结婚了

Whatever.|随便

Thank you very much.|谢谢

Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to you:|各位先生女士 我很荣幸跟大家介绍

Mr. and Mrs. Chandler Bing.|钱德宝夫妇

-Before we go out there, I got a present. -I'm not gonna put my hand in your pocket.|-到舞池前我要送你一份礼物 -我不想把手伸到你的口袋里

-No. I've been taking dancing lessons. -What?|-不,我去上了舞蹈课 -什么?

For the last six weeks. I wanted this to be a moment you'd never forget.|我上了六星期的舞蹈课 我希望这一刻能让你永生难忘

That is so sweet.|那真的是太体贴了

So would you care to join me in our first dance as husband and wife?|你愿不愿意以夫妻的身份 跟我跳第一只舞?

Yes.|我愿意

-What's the matter? -It's these new shoes, they're all slippery.|-怎么了? -我的新鞋太滑了

-Are you gonna be able to do this? -Not well.|-你能跳舞吗? -不太行

Well, the good news is, I don't think anyone's looking at us.|好消息是 我想没有人在看我们

So are you ready to talk about it?|你准备要谈了吗?

No.|不

Now?|现在呢?

No!|不

-We'll talk about something else then. -Thank you.|-我们来谈别的事 -谢谢

Who's the father?|孩子的爸是谁?

Honey, I haven't told him yet..|甜心,我还没有告诉他…

so, until I do, I don't think I should tell anybody else.|我打算先告诉他 再告诉其他人

That's fine. That's fair.|没关系,那很公平

-Is it Tag? -Phoebe!|-是泰格吗? -菲比

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll stop.|好吧,对不起,我不说了

Is it Ross? It's Ross, isn't it?|是罗斯吗?是罗斯吧?

-Oh, my God, it's Joey! -Stop it. Okay?|-天啊,是乔伊 -别说了,好吗?

I am not gonna tell you until I tell him.|在告诉他之前 我不会告诉你的

At least we know it's a him.|至少我们知道他是个男的

Oh, sweet Lord.|天啊

I'm sorry, okay? I went down to the gift shop.|对不起,好吗? 我跑到礼品店

It was either this or a bathrobe. What's more important:|那里只卖这个跟浴袍 什么事比较重要呢?

The way I'm dressed, or being with you today?|我的穿着打扮 还是我今天能够出席?

Honey, I'm not gonna even pretend I was listening. Hey! Hey!|我不会假装 我听到你说什么

I'm Ross, I don't believe we met. I'm Monica's older brother.|我是罗斯,我相信我们没有见过 我是摩妮卡的哥哥

Hi, I'm Mona from her restaurant.|我是她在餐厅的同事蒙娜

Hello, Mona from her restaurant.|你好,她在餐厅的同事蒙娜

Mona. What a beautiful name.|蒙娜,这个名字很美

You think so? I always kind of hated it.|你真的那么想? 我一直都很讨厌这个名字

Come on! Mona Lisa.|少来了,蒙娜丽莎

Mona...|蒙娜…

Llegglachen.|利格拉齐

The famous botanist.|她是著名的植物学家

Oh, no, she's.. Well, she's dead now, but..|不,她… 她死了,但是…

Supposedly she was once quite the hottie of the plant world.|她曾经是植物学界 最性感的女人

Really?|真的吗?

-See, I never knew about her. -Linda Llegglachen..|-我根本不认识她 -琳达利格拉齐…

So, what table are you at?|你在几号桌?

Me too.|我也是

Good. Now there'll be someone there who likes my name.|很好,那么有个喜欢我名字的人 会跟我同桌

Yes, there will.|对,没错

Guess what, Molly Gilbert. You've just been bumped up to table one.|猜怎么了?茉莉吉柏特 你刚刚被踢到一号桌

And if it's all right with you, I'll take your place at table six.|如果你没有意见的话 我要代替你坐到六号桌

Martin Llegglachen.|马丁利格拉齐

That's better. Now, just bend your arms a little bit. Now look straight ahead.|那样子好多了,现在双手弯曲 眼睛看前方

This time I want you to really put your ass into it.|这次我要你 臀部用力顶

Who's slippery now?|看你还滑不滑?

Isn't that just the best feeling? Rubbing a fork on the bottom of your shoe?|那真的很棒吧? 拿叉子去磨你的鞋底?

Chandler, darling, look, my date has finally arrived.|钱德,你看 我的男伴终于来了

I'd like you to meet Dennis Phillips. Dennis, this is my son, Chandler.|我要你见见丹尼斯菲利浦斯 丹尼斯,他是我儿子钱德

-Congratulations. -Thank you.|-恭喜 -谢谢

Dennis is a dear old friend..|丹尼斯是我的老朋友…

and a fantastic lover.|跟好情人

Are my ears bleeding?|我的耳朵在流血吗?

Don't mind Chandler. He's always been shy.|别理钱德 他一向都很害羞

Oh, you're right.|你说的对

Bravo, Dennis. Thanks for pleasing my mother so.|太棒了,丹尼斯 谢谢你取悦我老妈

I'm so sorry I missed the ceremony. I was stuck at auditions.|抱歉我没赶上婚礼 我忙着在试镜

Yes, Dennis is directing a new Broadway show.|对,丹尼斯正在执导 一出百老汇新戏

I don't believe we've met. Joey Tribbiani.|我不敢相信能见到你 乔伊崔比亚尼

-Dennis Phillips. -I've admired your work for years.|-丹尼斯菲利浦斯 -多年来我一直很仰慕你的成就

-You've done some really amazing stuff. -Thank you.|-你真的很棒 -谢谢

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go get myself a drink.|对不起 我要去喝点东西

I'll be back in a moment.|我马上回来

Okay. You stop.|好吧,别闹了

Dennis Phillips. That's great. How did you guys meet?|丹尼斯菲利浦斯,那真的是太棒了 你们怎么认识的?

-Well, it's a funny story. -Funny, "ha-ha"? Or funny:|-那是个有趣的故事 -是普通有趣还是爆笑?

Thank you. If everyone will please take your seats, dinner will be served.|谢谢,大家请坐 晚宴马上开始

-I thought you were at table six. -No. Nine.|-我以为你在六号桌 -不,是九号桌

See, before, when you showed it to me, you held it that way..|你刚刚拿给我看时 是那样子拿的…

which was misleading.|我被你误导了

Hello.|哈啰

Will you see if your mom can give my resume to Dennis Phillips?|你能请你妈把我的履历表 拿给丹尼斯菲利浦斯吗?

Well, they've kind of locked themselves in one of the men's room stalls right now.|他们正把自己 锁在男洗手间里

Perhaps when they get out.|或许等他们出来再说

If I could get in a Broadway show, then I would've done it all.|只要能演百老汇舞台剧 我什么戏都能演

Film, television and theater.|电影,电视剧跟舞台剧

The only thing left would be radio. But that's just for ugly people.|唯一例外是广播剧 因为那是给丑八怪演的

-What size shoes do you wear? -Eleven, 11.|-你穿几号鞋? -11,11号半

My shoes give me a problem on the dance floor. Can I borrow your boots?|我的鞋子太滑没办法跳舞 你的戏靴能借我吗?

I don't really even know where I left those.|我真的不知道 我把靴子丢到哪里去了

-Those aren't 11 . -Okay, fine, I'm a 7!|-你的脚不可能是11号半 -好吧,我穿七号的鞋子

I have surprisingly small feet. But the rest of me is good. I'll show you.|我的脚非常小 但其他部份都很大,我可以露给你看

Who am I kidding? I belong in radio.|我在跟谁开玩笑呢? 我应该去演广播剧

-Can you believe Phoebe got pregnant? -Let's not talk about that right now.|-你能相信菲比怀孕了吗? -现在别谈那件事

-This is so huge. -Sure, but as big as your wedding?|-这是大消息 -没错,但它没有你的婚礼重要

Of course not. Nothing is.|当然,我的婚礼是最重要的

Between me and you, in this day and age..|这是我们私下的谈话 到了这个时代…

how dumb do you have to be to get pregnant?|谁会笨到 让自己怀孕?

Sometimes you can do everything right. Everyone wears what they're supposed to..|有时候你该做的都做了 大家都戴上他们该戴的东西…

and one of those little guys just gets through.|但有个小家伙 还是攻过了城池

-How? -I don't know. Maybe they have tools.|-怎么会呢? -我不知道,或许它们有工具

Well, I talked to her, and she's definitely gonna have the baby.|我跟她谈过 她想留下孩子

She said she's gonna raise it on her own.|她说 她要自己抚养孩子

-Well, maybe that's really brave. -Maybe.|-或许那真的很勇敢 -或许吧

I just hope she realizes how hard it's gonna be.|我只是希望 她知道那有多辛苦

Maybe she hasn't really thought it through that much.|或许她没有 想那么多

Well, there's a lot to think about.|的确有很多事需要考虑

How is she gonna handle this financially? How is she gonna juggle work?|她要怎么处理经济问题? 她怎么有办法去工作?

Does she realize she's not gonna have a date again for the next, like, 18 years?|她知道她在未来的18年内 都无法再去约会了吗?

I don't know.|我不知道

Are you okay?|你没事吧?

I'm just thinking about Phoebe. Poor, knocked-up Phoebe.|我只是想到了菲比 怀了孕的可怜菲比

-Champagne? -Oh, yes! Thank you very much.|-要喝香槟吗? -好的,谢谢你

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

That's actually how the French drink it.|法国人都是那样喝香槟的

Well, I just got off the phone with my lover James Brolin.|我刚刚跟我的情人 詹姆斯布洛林通过电话

-Oh, really? -Apparently, he is married to some singer.|-真的吗? -很明显地他娶了一个歌手

But he said he'd leave her for me. And I said, "James Brolin, are you sure?"|但他说他会为了我离开她 我说“詹姆斯布洛林,你确定吗?”

-James Brolin said.. -Rachel's the one who's pregnant?|-詹姆斯布洛林说… -怀孕的人是瑞秋?

What?!|什么?

Why bother?|干嘛那么麻烦呢?

-How do you feel? -I don't know how I feel.|-你觉得如何? -我不知道我有什么感觉

This is all happening so fast. I have to make all these decisions that I don't wanna make.|一切发生的太快 我得做出这些我不想做的决定

Someone just take this away from me!|快把这玩意拿走

-Calm down. Maybe you're not pregnant. -What?!|-冷静点,或许你没有怀孕 -什么?

When I got pregnant with the triplets, I took that test, like, three times.|我怀三胞胎时 也验了三次孕才确定

Yes. Maybe it's a false positive. Are you sure you peed on the stick right?|对,或许是假警报 你确定你尿在验孕棒的方式没错?

How many ways are there to do that?|不然我要怎么尿才对?

I'm just saying, don't freak out until you're 100 percent sure.|我是说没有百分之百确定前 别大惊小怪

All right, I'll take it again when I get home.|好吧 我回家后会再验一次

I can wait until then.|我可以等到那时候再说

Oh, this is such a good party. How late does it go till?|这个派对很棒 它什么时候会结束?

-You gotta take it now. -No, this your wedding.|-你可以现在验 -不,这是你的婚礼

You're not gonna be able to have fun until we know. Do it as a present to me.|没有确定前你根本无法尽兴地玩 就把它当成送我的礼物吧

Okay, thank you.|好吧,谢谢你

-I'll run out and get you one. -You girls are so great.|-我去帮你买验孕棒 -你们真的是太棒了

-Wait a minute. Who's the father? -She won't tell us.|-等一下,孩子的爸是谁? -她不肯告诉我们

Come on! It's my wedding. That could be my present!|快说吧,这是我的婚礼 你可以当做是送我的礼物

-I just gave you peeing on a stick. -See, this is why you register.|-我刚刚答应为了你验孕 -看吧,所以一定要有礼物清单

It was the chair again. Okay? I'm not doing it!|又是椅子的声音,好吗? 不是我干的

Dad. Can't you go back to your table?|老爹,你不能回你的桌子去吗?

No. Apparently little Molly Gilbert is enjoying her grown-up salmon en croute.|不,很明显地小茉莉吉柏特 正开心地吃她的大号鲑鱼开胃菜

Look, I don't.. You know what?|听着,我没有… 你知道吗?

-Would you like to dance? -Sure.|-你想跳舞吗? -好啊

Great.|太棒了

-Dr. Geller. -I wasn't farting!|-盖勒博士 -我没有放屁

A little game from our table.|那是我们那一桌玩的小游戏

Dr. Geller, will you dance with me?|盖勒博士,你愿意跟我跳舞吗?

Maybe later. Right now, I'm about to dance with this lady.|或许待会再说 现在我要跟这位小姐跳舞

Unless this lady wouldn't mind letting you go first.|除非这位小姐不介意 让你插队

I'd be happy to. You are very sweet.|我很乐意 你太好心了

Yes, I am.|没错

In fact, let's try my special way. You can dance on my feet.|事实上我们来试试我的绝招 你可以踩在我的脚上跳舞

-Sure. -Yeah? Hop on.|-没问题 -是吗?跳上来吧

Is the pretty lady looking? Keep dancing.|那个美丽的小姐在看吗? 继续跳

And the world will never know.|谁想得到呢?

Did you talk to Dennis about me yet?|你跟丹尼斯提过我的事了吗?

I told him how talented you were and all about Days of our Lives.|我跟他提到你非常有天份 还有《我们的日子》的事

You don't tell a Broadway guy that! Now he thinks I'm just a soap actor.|你不能告诉百老汇导演那种事 现在他会以为我是肥皂剧演员

But you're not just a soap actor.|但你不只是肥皂剧演员

You are a soap actor with freakishly tiny feet.|你是有双小脚的 肥皂剧演员

He has no idea what kind of range I have.|他不知道 我有多厉害

Don't move.|别动

It's like he's running on tiny little pegs.|那像是他用 小脚在跑步

-Thank you. -No, thank you, Miranda.|-谢谢 -不,谢谢你,米兰达

-Melinda. -All right.|-是梅玲达 -好吧

-How cute was that? -Oh, were you watching?|-那真的好可爱 -你在看我们吗?

Can I go next?|下一个是我吗?

Of course you can. Hop on.|当然是,来吧

Okay, but I get to hop on after her.|好吧,但我要排在她后面

-I am so gonna score. -What?|-我一定能得分 -什么?

I like your bow.|我喜欢你的蝴蝶结

I'd like to propose a toast to Monica and Chandler..|我要请大家举杯 向摩妮卡及钱德致意…

the greatest couple in the world, and my best friends.|他们是全世界最速配的夫妻 也是我最好的朋友

When I first found out they were getting married, I was a little angry.|我刚听说他们要结婚时 我非常生气

I was like, "Why, God? Why? How can you take them away from me!"|我心想“天啊,为什么? 你为什么要把他们从我身边抢走?”

But then I thought back over all our memories together. Some happy memories.|然后我回想起我们之间所有的回忆 快乐的回忆

And there were some sad memories.|跟悲伤的回忆

I'm sorry.|对不起

And some scared memories.|可怕的回忆

And then I realized I'll always be their friend.|然后我了解到 我永远都会是他们的朋友

Their friend who can speak in many dialects..|他们的朋友 能说许多台词…

and has training in stage combat and is willing to do partial nudity.|接受过舞台打斗训练 愿意拍部份裸露的戏

To the happy couple.|敬这对金童玉女

-Thank you. -That was very nice, Ashley.|-谢谢 -那真的是太棒了,艾许莉

-Can we do it again? -No, no.|-我们能再跳一次吗? -不

-So, is it my turn now? -I'm next.|-现在轮到我了吗? -我是下一个

-That's okay, you can dance with her first. -Are you sure?|-没关系,你可以先跟她跳 -你确定?

-So, what's your name? -Gert.|-你叫什么名字? -葛特

That's pretty.|那个名字很美

What are you doing there, Gert?|你在做什么?葛特

Dancing on your feet like the other girls did it.|跟其他女孩一样 踩在你脚上跳舞

好吧

Hop on, Gert.|跳上来吧,葛特

-Why aren't you moving your feet? -I'm trying.|-你的脚为什么不动? -我在努力了

Faster. You're not going fast enough.|快一点,你跳的太慢了

Maybe I should stand on your feet!|或许我该踩在你脚上

So did you happen to catch my toast up there?|你有听到 我的致词了吗?

-Oh, my God. That was for my benefit? -There was a little something for everyone.|-天啊,你那么做是为了我? -我那么做是为了所有人

-I know you're casting for this new show. -I don't think you're right for this project.|-我知道你在为新戏选角 -我想你不适合这个计划

You're wrong.|你错了

Whatever it is, I can do it. If you didn't see it up there, just try me.|不论内容是什么,我都办得到 如果你对刚刚的表演不满意,考考我

It's an all Chinese cast. Can you be Chinese?|那出戏的演员全是中国人 你可以变成中国人吗?

-Well, I'm not proud of this, but.. -Oh, my God. Please don't!|-我不以此为荣,但是… -天啊,求求你别那么做

-Ready to get back to the dance floor? -Did it turn into sand?|-准备重回舞池了吗? -它变成沙地了吗?

-Come on, I love this song. You'll be fine. -No. No, I won't.|-我喜欢这首歌,你会跳得很好的 -不,我不会的

Do you know why I took all those lessons?|你知道为什么 我要去上舞蹈课吗?

I didn't want you to be embarrassed to be seen on the dance floor..|我不希望你被看到 跟一个笨拙的白痴跳舞…

with some clumsy idiot.|丢光了脸

Oh, sweetie, you could never embarrass me.|老公 你不可能让我出糗

Okay, you could easily embarrass me. But it doesn't matter, all right?|好吧,你很容易就会让我出糗 但那不重要,好吗?

I married you.|我嫁给你

No matter what you do, I'm gonna come home with you, okay?|不论你做什么 我会跟你回家,好吗?

So I'm gonna dance on my wedding night with my husband. Come on.|我要在新婚之夜 跟我丈夫跳舞,来吧

But I'll tell you, that's the last time I buy shoes at the Slippery Fun Shoe store.|但我告诉你,那是我最后一次 在《超滑鞋店》买鞋子

Just try not to move your feet at all.|尽量不要移动你的脚

There you go.|就是那样

-I'm gonna have you arrested. -Why?|-我要逮捕你 -为什么?

You stole my moves!|你偷走了我的舞步

Oh, Chandler, you're quite the dancer!|钱德,你是跳舞高手

-Thanks, Mrs. Geller. -Oh, come on, you can call me Mom.|-谢谢你,盖勒太太 -少来了,你可以叫我妈妈

Really?|真的吗?

I will.|我会的

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Sorry, Mom.|抱歉,妈妈

-How much longer? -30 seconds.|-还要多久? -30秒

Thirty seconds, okay..|30秒,好吧…

Did I miss it?|我错过了吗?

I want you to know that if it's positive, we're gonna..|我要你知道如果是阳性反应 我们得…

-I know. I know. -You do. Okay.|-我知道 -你知道,好吧

It's time.|时候到了

不准进来

Go ahead, Rach.|来吧,瑞秋

Wait. You know what? I can't look at it. Somebody else tell me.|等一下,知道吗?我不敢看 谁帮我看一下

It's negative.|是阴性反应

-What? -It's negative.|-什么? -是阴性反应

Well, there you go.|真相揭晓

That is.. That's great. That is really great, great news.|那…那真的是太棒了 这真是个天大的好消息

You know, because the whole..|因为这整件事…

not being ready and, kind of, the financial aspects, all that..|在经济方面我还没有准备好 所以…

This is so just the way that this was supposed to be.|事情本来就应该 是这样的

Then, great.|那么说的话,太棒了

God, this is so stupid.|天啊,这真的是太愚蠢了

How can I be upset over something I never had?|我怎么会为了 我从来没有拥有过的东西难过?

-It's negative? -No, it's positive.|-是阴性反应吗? -不,是阳性反应

-What? -It's not negative, it's positive.|-什么? -不是阴性反应,是阳性反应

-Are you sure? -Yeah, I lied before.|-你确定? -对,刚刚我说谎

-Now you know how you really feel about it. -That's a risky little game.|-现在你知道你真正的感觉了 -那是个危险的小把戏

Are you really gonna do this?|你真的要这么做?

Yeah.|对

I'm gonna have a baby.|我要生下孩子

I'm gonna have a baby.|我要生下孩子

I'm gonna have a baby!|我要生下孩子

-With who? -No, it's still not the time.|-孩子的爸是谁? -不,现在还不是时候

I just didn't see the fast song coming.|我不知道接下来是快歌

Don't talk, we'll get you up to your room, soak your feet. You'll be okay.|别说话,我们送你回房间 让你泡泡脚,你会没事的

-Thank you. -That is so sweet!|-谢谢 -那真的是太好心了

No, I mean it. There are so few genuinely nice guys out there.|不,我是认真了 现在好男人不多了

Tell me about it. I feel like I'm holding down the fort by myself.|你说的对 我觉得自己像是死守碉堡的士兵

-It's Joey, right? -Yeah.|-你是乔伊,对吧? -对

Wait a minute! No!|等一下,不

I'm the nice one!|我才是好人

I'm the one that danced with the kids all night. I..|是我整晚跟孩子们跳舞 我…

How small are your feet?!|你的脚好小

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频