首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第六季 [Friends Season 6 S06] (1999-2000) - cd2/25
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
54
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-10 21:51:37 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:104130次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Did everything go okay with the annulment?|手续办得还顺利吗?

No problems. It's all taken care of.|没问题,都办好了

Ross, thank you.|罗斯,谢谢你

Want to go see a movie?|你们要不要去看电影

Yeah, why not?|好啊

I'll get my sweater.|我去穿毛衣好

Want to hear something weird?|想不想听一件奇怪的事?

Always.|当然

I didn't get the annulment.|我没去办注销

What?|什么?

We're still married.|我们还是夫妻

Don't tell Rachel. See you later.|不要告诉瑞秋,待会见

Do you have any gum?|你有口香糖吗?

Wait! Wait! Ross, can I just talk to you for just a second?|等等! 罗斯,可以跟你谈一下吗?

We'll be late for the movie.|但是电影快开演了

There's a cab. Taxi!|那里有计程车,计程车

That's great.|真好。

What timing! My God, huh? There you go.|来得正好,上车吧

We're gonna walk. It's right at the Angelika.|我们要走去前面的安洁丽戏院

The Angelika! Go! Go!|安洁丽戏院,开车

You didn't get the annulment?!|你没去注销?

I know.|我知道

I tried, but when I got to my lawyer's office, all I heard was:|罗斯我试过,但在律师楼我只听到

"Three divorces! Three divorces!"|“离婚三次,离婚三次”

Yes, in that high voice.|没错,是女高音

I just don't want my tombstone to read: "Ross Geller: Three Divorces."|我不希望我的墓碑上刻着“罗斯盖勒,离婚三次”

Don't worry about that. Your tombstone can say whatever you want.|你不必担心那个你爱刻什么就刻什么

It can say, "Ross Geller: Good at Marriage."|你可以刻“罗斯盖勒,婚姻高手”

You know? Mine's gonna say, "Phoebe Buffay: Buried Alive."|我的会刻“菲比布非,活埋在此”

All I know is, I can't have another failed marriage.|反正我不能再添一次失败婚姻

So you're gonna be married to a girl who doesn't even know about it?|所以你要娶个不知情的女生?

Woman. Sorry.|女人,抱歉

Okay, so I don't have it all worked out quite yet.|我还没想好要怎么做

Just don't say anything to Rachel.|拜托你先别告诉瑞秋

Rachel is one of my closest friends.|瑞秋是我最要好的朋友之一

But being the only one that knows about this makes me feel special.  Okay.|不过当唯一知情的人感觉不赖 好吧

Okay, stop, stop! Phoebe?|停车。菲比?

Hey, Rach!|瑞秋

What was that?|你在搞什么?

Sorry. Mix-up.|抱歉,弄错了

How was the movie?|电影好看吗?

I haven't seen it yet.|我还没看

You'd better hurry. The Angelika! Go!|那就要快了安洁丽戏院,开车

The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel|老友记 Friends S06E02

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

When I move in, can I get a gumball machine?|等我们同居我可以买一台泡泡糖机吗

Of course. Joey wouldn't let you have one?|当然可以,乔伊不让你买?

No, when it comes to sweets, he's surprisingly strict.|对,他对甜食要求特别严

Did you tell him you're moving out?|你想好要怎么说了吗?

No, I keep trying. And I can get out, "Joey, I have to..."|还没,我试了好几次。我只能说出“乔伊,我得…”

Then I lose my nerve and I finish with, "...go to the bathroom."|然后就退缩改说“去上厕所”

He may think I'm sick.|他可能以为我有病

I have to tell Rachel, but... We just gotta get it over with.|我真的得告诉瑞秋,早死早超生

Next time we see them, we'll just tell them. That's it.|下次见到他们,我们就说。就这么决定

That's how it'll work now? You'll just order me around?|以后你都要这样指使我是吧?

- Pretty much. - All right.|差不多 好

Hey, man, you feeling better?|莫妮卡。你有没有好一点?

We have something to tell you.|乔伊,我们有事要说

Oh, my God!|天哪

You're pregnant!|你怀孕了

No!|不是。没有吧? 不是

Look, Joe, here's the thing.|乔伊,是这样的

Monica and I have decided to live together, here.|莫妮卡和我决定在这里同居

I'm gonna be moving out, man.|所以我会搬出来

I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations. See you later.|我真替你们高兴恭喜,回见

Are you okay?|等等,乔伊,你还好吗?

I gotta go. I've got an acting job.|很好,我得走了,我有戏要演

Like you'd believe that.|你们会信才怪

This sucks!|讨厌啦

I'll be across the hall. And I promise you...|我只是要搬到对门,我保证

...the minute Monica and I break up, I'm moving right back in.|莫妮卡和我一分手我就回去跟你住

Maybe that's now.|你是说现在吗?

If you're gonna move in with him...|好,如果你要跟他住

...I feel it is my responsibility to tell you the truth about him.|我有责任揭穿他的真面日

He's a terrible roommate. Terrible.|他是个很烂的室友

He forgets to...|他会忘记…

He always, he always...|他老是…

Who am I kidding? He's the best roommate!|我骗谁啊,他最棒了

- Hey, Pheebs. - Hey.|菲比

Oh, look, here's an article about people who marry people and don't tell them.|有一篇文章在讨论结了婚却不告诉对方的人

- Really? - Yeah, I'm reading Ross Geller Magazine.|真的? 对,我在看罗斯盖勒杂志

Have you seen Rachel?|菲比,你有看到瑞秋吗?

- No, why? - I have some exciting news.|没有,怎样? 我有个好消息

You're pregnant.|你怀孕了

No!|不是

Chandler and I are moving in together.|钱德和我决定同居

Oh, that's good!|太好了

But if you were pregnant, what would you name it? Hint, Phoebe.|不过如果你有宝宝要叫什么? 提示:菲比

What's up?|怎么样?

Chandler and I are moving in together.|钱德和我要住在一起

Oh, my God.|天哪

Oh, my little sister and my best friend...|我妹妹和我的死党…

...shacking up.|搞在一起

That's great. That's great.|太好了

Guys, I'm happy too.|喂,我也很高兴

Okay, come here.|好,一起来

Big day, huh? People moving in. People getting annulled.|今天真热闹有人要同居,有人办注销

I gotta go find Rachel.|我要去找瑞秋了,不过…

If you see her, give her some really bad news, so mine doesn't seem so bad.|你们能不能先灌些坏消息给她减轻一些冲击?

Something bad to tell Rachel.|讲给瑞秋听的坏消息…

Bad news for Rachel. What could that be?|什么是她的坏消息?

Can you just lay off, please?|你能不能别再提了?

My life is an embarrassment. I should just go live under somebody's stairs.|我的人生很难堪我应该去住在别人的楼梯底下

It's not that big a deal. You'll have been divorced three times.|根本没那么严重,离婚三次又怎样

You'll have a life, you'll date...|你还是会有私生活、会约会…

No, I won't. I'll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now.|才不会我的约会指数降到谷底

The only guys below me will be Four-Divorce Guy...|比我低的只有离婚四次的人

...Murderer Guy...|杀人犯和…

...and geologists.|地质学家

Ross, you're being ridiculous. You are cute and smart and sweet.|罗斯,你别傻了你可爱聪明又体帖

That is much more important than three stupid divorces.|这比离婚三次重要多了

Have you dated anyone who's been divorced three times?|是吗? 你交过离婚三次的男朋友吗

That's not fair. Most guys that have been divorced three times are 60.|这样问不公平离三次婚的人通常都60了

You're young.|你多年轻啊

That's true, I am young.|我是很年轻

Well...|这个

Nobody cares about this except you.|只有你自己在意

This embarrassment thing is all in your head.|什么难堪都是你在想像

- Here, I'll show you. Come here. - What?|我证明给你看 什么?

Hi. My friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time.|我朋友罗斯即将三度离婚

But wouldn't you date him?|但你们会和他约会吧?

And if you wait right here, I'll go get Ross.|你们稍候,我去找罗斯来

Thought you were Rachel.|我还以为你是瑞秋

What gave me away?|我哪里露出破绽了?

I gotta tell her.|我得赶快告诉她

I told Ross and Phoebe. She's the only one left.|我已经告诉罗斯和菲比只剩她了

It's official. We're moving in together.|所以大家都知道了我们确定要同居了

No turning back. Are you scared? Are you?!|不能反悔。你怕吗? 怕吗?

No.|不怕

That was my scariest voice. You're brave.|那是我最可怕的声音 你真勇敢

The worst day.|今天真惨

You're finally making progress at work, then your boss calls you Racquel.|你以为自己终于受重视了结果老板却叫你拉蔻儿

Listen, for the first four years of my work, everybody called me...|我进公司前4年大家都叫我夏拉拉

- Seriously. - I believe you.|是真的 我相信

It was in the middle of a meeting, so no one wants to correct her.|当时正在开员工大会当然不会有人纠正她

So everyone's calling me Racquel.|于是大家都叫我拉蔻儿

By the end of the day, the mailroom guys were calling me Rocky.|到了下班前收发室的人已经叫成洛基了

Well, I still think you're very, very nice and very pretty.|我还是觉得你很好很漂亮

What?|什么?

All yours, babe.|交给你了

Have a seat.|瑞秋,过来,坐

Listen, Chandler and I...|听我说钱德和我

...are going to live together.|要一起住在

Here.|这里

Oh, my God.|天哪

That's so great!|真是太棒了

I'm so happy for you guys!|我真替你们高兴

Really?|真的?

And that was so sweet of you to ask.|你真好,还先问我

The three of us are gonna have such a good time living together!|天哪我们三个在一起一定会很开心

Yes, we are.|是啊

Chandler, you'll have to watch those long showers you take...|钱德,你早上不能慢慢冲澡了

...because you know Racquel can't be late.|因为拉蔻儿不能迟到

He'll work on that.|瑞秋他会注意的

This is so exciting!|好兴奋

Come and knock on our door|来敲我的门影集“三人行”主题曲

We'll be waiting for you|我们等着你

See? Once you know the stories, it's not that bad.|一旦知道内情就没那么糟了

First marriage: Wife's hidden sexuality. Not my fault.|第一次,老婆隐瞒性向不是我的错

Second marriage: Said the wrong name at the altar.|第二次,宣誓时叫错人

A little my fault.|有一点点是我的错

Third marriage: They shouldn't let you get married...|第三次,他们不能结婚

...when you're drunk and have writing on your face.|怎么能让脸上涂鸦的醉鬼结婚

Nevada's fault.|内华达州的错

So what do you think, ladies? Who wouldn't want to date him?|你们觉得怎样? 谁会没兴趣? 谁会不想和他约会?

The divorces don't bother me. I'd date him.|离婚无所谓,我会和他约会

But not while he's still married.|但他得先恢复自由身

And you, wouldn't you want to date?|那你呢? 你也想吧?

I'm not dating at all anymore.|事实上我再也不约会了

I was only dating guys that were bad for me.|我老是看上对我不好的男人

So I decided that...|在我解决这个…

Good. Good. Whatever.|随便啦

And you, Meg?|梅格你呢?

Well, I don't care about the divorces, either.|我也不在意离婚的事

But I wouldn't date him.|但我不会和他约会

Normally, he doesn't sweat this much.|他平常不会流这么多汗

It's just that he's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl.|他显然还爱着这个瑞秋

What?|什么?

She said, "He's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl."|她说“他显然还爱着这个瑞秋”

This is crazy. I mean, yes, Rachel is my good friend.|这话太扯了没错,瑞秋是我的好朋友

And I have loved her in the past...|我过去确实爱过她

...but now, she is just my wife.|但现在她只是我的妻子

Phoebe, will you help me out here?|菲比,帮我说句话好吗?

Well, I thought you loved her when you married her.|你娶她时我也以为你爱她

We were drunk! I would've married Joey with that amount of alcohol.|我们喝醉了喝那么多我连乔伊都会娶

You could do a lot worse than Joey Tribbiani!|比乔伊崔比亚尼烂的人多得是

I'm sorry, but you guys are wrong.|很抱歉,但是你们错了

I just don't want to be divorced three times.|我只是不想离三次婚

Now he's using this three-divorces reason...|没错,他以此为藉口

...because he wants to stay married to her because he loves her.|不想离婚因为他爱她

I must say, well done. Bravo, Meg.|我必须说:梅格,干得好

Fine. If this is what you think, forget about...|好,如果你们这么想那我就不管了

...the whole three-divorce thing.|三次离婚的事

I'll go to my lawyer's office right now and get this marriage annulled.|我现在就去找律师办注销

She means nothing to me.|因为我一点也不爱她

Nothing!|一点也不爱

Okay, now I wouldn't date you because you seem a little creepy.|现在是你的神经质让我发毛

I am so attracted to him right now.|我突然觉得他好有魅力

When will we tell Rachel what actually will happen?|我们什么时候要跟瑞秋说实话

Soon.|快了

I just couldn't before. You saw how upset Joey got.|我刚才说不出口你也看到乔伊多难过

I couldn't do it. She's my best friend.|我不忍心伤害我最好的朋友

Joey's my best friend.|乔伊也是我最好的朋友

I'm not your best friend?|我不是吗?

You just said...|你自己刚才说…

Of course you're my best friend.|你当然是

Would you tell Rachel?|但请你告诉瑞秋好吗?

All right. At least I'm prepared.|好啦,至少我现在有准备

Oh, yes.|好,漂亮

- They're not for you. Are you upset? - I am now.|不是给你的,你有不开心吗?现在有了

Hey, roomie.|室友

Okay, bye.|好,再见

There's something important I have to tell you.|瑞秋,我有重要的事要告诉你

Are you pregnant?|你怀孕了?

No, but I'm throwing this shirt away.|没有,但我要扔掉这件衣服

I think there was a little misunderstanding before.|刚才有一些误会

When I said that Chandler and I wanted to live together...|我说钱德和我想住在一起

...we meant alone together.|意思是只有我们两个人

Oh, my God. That's funny. I can't believe I did that.|天哪,真好笑,我居然会误会

No, sweetie. You know what? This is my fault.|不,是我不好

I wasn't clear.|我没说清楚

I'm really sorry.|真的很抱歉

Listen, you take as much time as you need to move out, okay?|你可以慢慢找房子

There's absolutely no rush.|一点也不用急

Okay.|好

Don't you want a cookie?|你不吃饼干吗?

Sure.|好啊

Thanks.|谢谢

Do you need a tissue?|需要面纸吗?

- Where did you get these? - I made them.|这是哪里的饼干? 我做的

Oh, God, they're so yummy!|天哪,真好吃

- Okay, whose is this? - That's mine.|这是谁的? 我的

- And what about this? Whose is this? - That's mine.|那这个呢? 也是我的

Okay, whose dishwashing soap is this?|那这罐洗碗精呢?

That was here when we moved in.|我们搬进来时就有了

Oh, I guess it really is concentrated.|难怪浓成这样

It's gonna be weird when I come home and you're not here.|以后我回家你就不在了

No more Joey and Chars.|没有乔伊和钱德家了

No more J and C's.|没有乔和钱家了

Want to go to Joey and Chandler's? Can't. It's not there.|“要不要去乔伊和钱德家?”“不行,已经不在了”

I'll be across the hall. We can still do all the same stuff.|我只是搬到对面我们还是可以跟以前一样

We won't be able to have those long talks at night...|但以后就不能半夜起来

...about our feelings and the future.|促膝长谈感觉和未来了

Not once did we do that.|我们一次也没做过

Don't you remember that night, it was late and I was feeling sick...|不是有一次很晚了,我不舒服

...and you said I would feel better tomorrow?|你说我“明天”就会好一点?

Oh, yeah. I remember that.|对,我记得

I don't know. I'm just gonna miss living with you.|我会想念那些事

Yeah, me too, man.|我也是

- What the hell is that? - That's disgusting.|那是什么? 好恶心

I told Rachel that it's just gonna be the two of us.|我告诉瑞秋我们要自己住了

Oh, yeah? Well, how'd she take it?|是吗? 她还好吗?

Really well.|非常好

Surprisingly well.|令人意外的好

She didn't cry. She wasn't angry or sad.|没有哭,也没有生气或难过

And you're upset because you didn't make your best friend cry?|你很不爽 因为没把手帕交弄哭?

All I'm asking for is a little emotion.|我只求一点真情流露

Is that too much to ask after six years?|我们6年室友耶

What, are Rachel and I not as close as you guys?|我们没你们要好吗?

I mean, did we not have as much fun? Don't I deserve a few tears?|没你们开心吗? 我不值得她掉几滴泪吗

When we told Joey, he cried his eyes out.|乔伊一听到就哭得死去活来

I did not cry my eyes out!|我才没有哭得死去活来

Come on, it's like the end of an era.|这就像一个时代的结束

No more J-Man and Channy's!|再也没有乔兄和钱哥了

Okay, I gotta ask, who calls us that?|我一定要问有谁那样叫我们

You got married again?|你又结婚了

Yes.|对

So that's your second marriage in two years?|这是你2年内第二次结婚

Yes. Second in two years.|对,2年两次

Third, overall.|总共三次

I have been a divorce attorney for 23 years...|罗斯,我当了23年离婚律师

...and never have I had so much business from one client.|没有一个客户比你捧场

Why don't you tell me what happened?|告诉我怎么回事

Basically, Rachel and I were in Vegas, and we got drunk.|基本上,瑞秋和我在赌城我们喝醉了…

I'm sorry, is this the same Rachel whose name you said...|抱歉,她就是你上次结婚

...at the altar in the second marriage?|叫错的那个瑞秋?

Yes, yes, yes.|对

But I do not love her.|但是我并不爱她

That's better then.|这就好多了

This was just a drunken mistake, and I need to get it annulled.|这只是酒醉犯错,我要办注销

I see.|我懂了

Have you considered therapy?|你考虑过接受治疗吗?

I think just the annulment for today.|我想今天办注销就好了

- There are some forms to fill out. - Easy.|要填几份表格 简单

We'll need witnesses who can testify that you were not of sound mind.|必须有证人证明你们当时神智不清

No problem.|没问题

We'll need you and Rachel to testify before a judge.|你和瑞秋得向法官说明

There's no way to do this without her?|不能不找她吗?

Because I kind of already told her it was taken care of.|我已经告诉她事情都办妥了

Of course you did.|你当然这么说

Look, you can't get an annulment unless you and Rachel are both there.|罗斯,你和瑞秋都在场才能办理注销

What about someone who looks like Rachel?|那找一个长得像瑞秋的人呢?

I will think about the therapy.|我会考虑接受治疗

So I was thinking that maybe we should start dividing up our stuff.|我想我们应该开始分东西了

Okay.|好

No point in dragging it out.|没必要拖拖拉拉的

Dragging out the long process of you moving out...|我是说你搬走我们分开的事

...and us not living together anymore.|我们再也不能住在一起了

What about this? Who gets this?|瑞秋,这个要归谁?

I don't know if I want it because it might be too many memories.|我不知道我想不想要它有太多回亿

- What is that? - I don't know.|那是什么? 我不知道

How about this? I want you to have the big plate.|瑞秋,大盘子呢? 我要你留着大盘子

Wow, Monica, thanks. I love this plate.|谢谢,我很喜欢这个盘子

Something to remember me by.|这样你就会记得我

Mon, you're not dying. I'm just moving out.|你又不是快死了我只是要搬出主

We're gonna see each other all the time.|我们还是会天天见面

But still, it's a big change.|但这是个大转变

The end of an era, you might say.|甚至是一个时代的结束

Are you okay? You're not blinking.|你还好吗? 眼睛都没眨

I'm fine. I was thinking about how it's an end of an era.|我很好我只是在想一个时代要结束了

Oh, all right.|好吧

But I gotta say, I don't think six years counts as an era.|但老实说6年应该称不上一个时代

An era is defined as a significant period of time.|一个时代就是一段重要的日子

It was significant for me. Maybe it wasn't significant to you!|我觉得重要或许你不觉得重要

- What is the matter with you? - What is the matter with you?!|你是怎么了? 你才怎么了?

Why aren't you more upset?|你为什么没有更不开心?

Arert you gonna be sad that we're not living together?|我们要分开了你不难过吗?

Arert you gonna miss me at all?|你都不会想我吗?

Monica, all right. But don't get mad at me.|好吧,说出来你别生气

It's just a little hard to believe.|我只是有点难以相信

What's hard to believe?|难以相信什么?

I mean, it's you guys. You do this kind of stuff, you know?|你们啊,你们就是这样

You were gonna get married in Vegas, and then you backed out.|你们在赌城说要结婚又不结了

I'm not upset because I don't see you going through with it.  I'm sorry.|我并不认为你们会真的同居 对不起

It's going to happen.|瑞秋,事情已经确定了

Chandler will move in here.|钱德会搬进来

- But l... - I know, just let me finish, okay?|但是…你先听我说完

This isn't something that we just impulsively decided to do in Vegas.|这不是在赌城的一时冲动

This is something that we both really want.|我们真的想要住在一起

And it is going to happen.|我们会住在一起

It is?|是吗?

Really?|真的?

Yeah, sweetie.|没错

You mean, we're not gonna live together anymore?|我们不能再住在一起了?

Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you so much.|天哪,我会好想你

I'm gonna miss you.|我也是

I mean, it's the end of an era!|这是一个时代的结束

I know!|我知道

- Okay, bye. - Oh, no.|再见 又来了

So did you get the annulment?|你去办注销了吗?

- I couldn't. - I knew it. Because you love Rachel.|我办不了。我就知道,因为你爱瑞秋

It's not that. Annulments are more complicated...|不是那样的事情比想像中复杂

Complicated because of the love.|爱让它变得复杂

I do not love Rachel.|我不爱瑞秋

I'm telling her about the whole thing...|我现在就去告诉她

...so we can get this marriage annulled as fast as possible.|好尽快把手续办好

Would I do that if I loved her?|我如果爱她会这么做吗?

I've never been more convinced of your love for her.|我现在更确信你爱她

I do not have feelings for Rachel, okay?|我对瑞秋没有感觉,好吗?

Oh, what's wrong?|怎么了?

Monica and Chandler are moving in here...|莫妮卡和钱德真的要同居了

...and I have to move out and everything is changing.|我得搬出去,一切都要变了

Oh, my God, come here, come here. It's okay.|过来,别难过,不会有事的

Everything's gonna be okay.|都会好起来的

- Thank you. - Of course.|谢谢你 不客气

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

So Ross and Rachel got married.|罗斯和瑞秋结婚了

Monica and Chandler almost got married.|莫妮卡和钱德差点结婚

You think we should hook up?|我们要不要勾搭在一起?

Oh, we do.|要

But not just yet.|但不是现在

Really? Well, when?|是吗? 那是什么时候?

Well, first Chandler and Monica will get married...|好,首先钱德和莫妮卡会结婚

...and be filthy rich, by the way.|还会发大财

But it won't work out.|但婚姻会破裂

I know.|天哪是啊

Then I'll marry Chandler for the money.|然后我会为钱嫁给钱德

And you'll marry Rachel and have the beautiful kids.|你会娶瑞秋生几个漂亮小孩

Great.|太好了

But then we ditch them and we get married.|接着我们就抛弃他们结婚

We'll have Chandler's money and Rachel's kids.|我们会有钱德的财产瑞秋的孩子

Getting custody will be easy because of Rachel's drinking problem.|监护权很好抢,因为瑞秋酗酒

What about Ross?|那罗斯呢?

I don't want to go into the whole thing.|我不想多说,

But we have words and I kill him.|不过…我们吵架,我杀了他

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频