首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第六季 [Friends Season 6 S06] (1999-2000) - cd24,25/25
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
54
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-10 21:51:37 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:101981次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

God, that is the most beautiful engagement ring ever!|这真是世上最美的订婚戒指

You should know. You bought, like, a billion of them.|你一定精通了,你买过一大堆

You didn't get one.|但是你没有

- Tonight's the big night.  - How you gonna ask her?|好,就是今晚了。你要怎么进行?

We're gonna go to her favorite restaurant.|保证完美 我会带她上她最爱的餐厅

I'm gonna get her favorite champagne.  She'll know how expensive it is.|我要送她一瓶她很喜欢的香摈那她就知道有多贵了

When the glasses are full, instead of proposing a toast,  I'm gonna propose.|然后等酒斟好了,我不会敬酒,我会向她求婚

It sounds perfect!|好棒噢

- You'll mess it up. Let me do it.  - I won't mess it up.|你会搞砸,让我来吧。我才不会搞砸

- Lf she says no, can I have the ring?  - She won't say no.|要是她说不,戒指可以给我吗? 她不会说不

If.|要是

- Sure. - What about me? I want it too.|没问题。那我呢? 我也想要

- She won't say no. - I'll let you borrow it.|她不会说不。我再借给你

Hey, Monica.|莫妮卡

- Give it. - It's gone.|还给我 吞下去了

Phoebe.|菲比

Hey, Monica!|莫妮卡

We're practically kissing.|我们在接吻咯

The One With the Proposal|老友记 Friends S06E24-25

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Anyone free tonight?  My boss is hosting a charity event for kids.|瑞秋,晚上有人有空吗? 我主管要主持救助贫童慈善会

The more people I bring, the better I look.  Monica? Chandler?|我带越多人去越有面子。莫妮卡? 钱德?

We can't go. We're going to dinner. Remember?|莫妮卡和钱德不能去 我们要去吃饭,记得吗

- Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.  - What's the big deal?|天哪,真抱歉。干嘛这么激动?

I get mad when Rachel doesn't remember where we're going.|我只是很气瑞秋不记得我们要去哪里

Where are you going?|你们要去哪里?

- How about you guys? - Open bar?|那你们呢? 酒品免费?

- I think so. - I can do that for the kids.|应该是。我可以为孩子们喝酒

I'll come. I'm making money. It's time I give some back.|那我也要去。我现在有收入也该回馈社会了

You could give back the money you owe me.|你也可以把欠我的钱还给我

Okay. Have a benefit.|好啊,你办义卖啊

Ross, can you go to a charity event tonight?|罗斯 你晚上可以参加慈善晚会吗

I have plans with Elizabeth.|不行,我跟伊丽莎白有约

You're already doing your part for the kids.|你已经在为孩童贡献心力了

It's our last night before she leaves for camp.  To be a counselor.|抱歉,再过几天她要去夏令营。去当指导员

I have a question.  All jokes aside, where is this relationship going?|罗斯,我问你。撇开笑话不提这段感情要住哪里走?

All jokes aside? I didn't agree to that.|等等,撇开笑话不提? 我可不同意

- Do you see this as long-term?  - I don't know.|你认为你们可以长久吗? 我不知道

- You are 12 years older than her.  - Who's counting?|你比她大12岁。谁会去算?

Well, she is. She's this many.|她会,她才这么大

Ross, she is really young.|罗斯,她真的很年轻

Does everyone feel this way?|等等,你们都这么认为吗?

- Yeah, sort of. - Sorry.|有一点抱歉

I thought you were just making jokes.  I had no idea.|我以为你们只是爱开玩笑 我都不知道

You guys are wrong.  Yes, there is a chronological age difference.|不过你们都错了。没错,我们是有年龄上的差异

But I never notice it, because she is very mature.|但是我都感觉不到 为什么? 因为她很成熟

It doesn't matter what you guys think.  I'm dating Elizabeth, not you.|况且我根本不在意你们的看法 跟她交往的是我,不是你们

Not what she said last night.|她昨晚可不是这么说的

See, now, he could date her.|他配她就够幼稚

Will you marry me?|你愿意嫁给我吗?

Will you marry me?|你愿意嫁给我吗?

Hey, you marry me.|嫁给我

- What's going on, little elves?  - It's the big night. We wish you luck.|怎么了,小精灵们? 今晚很重要,我们想祝你好运

- You have the ring? - In my pocket.|戒指带了吗? 就在口袋里

- Pheebs. - Wha...?|菲比。什么?

Will you guys get out of here? This is a surprise.|麻烦你们出去 我想给她惊喜,她会看出来

Yeah, you guys. Get out of here.|没错,快出去

Hey, guys.|你们好

- You look beautiful. - Thank you.|你好漂亮。谢谢

What's going on?|怎么了?

We're just really...|我们只是…

...excited about this charity event we have to go to.|要参加慈善晚会觉得很兴奋

- Here. - Thank you.|给你 谢谢

- So, what's going on here?  - Well, this is a silent auction.|现在是怎样? 这是一场不喊价拍卖会

They lay the stuff here. You write down your offer.|要卖的东西都在这里你写下竞标价

Then the highest bid gets it.|出价最高的就是得主

I know what a silent auction is.  What's going on with your hair?|我知道什么叫不喊价拍卖会 我是说你的头发怎么了?

- Why? - No, it's nice.|怎么说? 不是啊,很好看

Nice to see you. So glad you brought someone.|瑞秋,欢迎 你带了一位朋友来

Someone? I brought people.|一位? 我带了两位。汤普森先生,这位是菲比

Phoebe, this is Mr. Thompson.  He's the head of my department.|菲比,这位是汤普森先生他是我的部门主管

- And I also brought my friend Joey.  - Shrimp toast!|我还带了我的朋友乔伊…虾子吐司

You know, I don't know where he is.|我不知道他在哪里

I hope you'll bid.|希望你会参加竞标

Actually, I was about to bid on this lovely trip to Paris.|我正打算投标这趟巴黎之旅

- Nice choice. Good luck. - Thank you.|有眼光,祝你好运 谢谢

Okay.|好

Twenty dollars.|20元

Shut the door! Shut the door!|把门关上,把门关上

- What's going on?  - Guys are throwing water balloons.|怎么了? 对面的男生在朝我们丢水球

Call the cops. That's what I did to kids in my building.|你们得报警 我都这样对付我家那栋的小孩

No, it's a water balloon fight. We started it.|这是水球仗,是我们挑起的

I stopped by to see if you wanted to see this play tonight.|听我说 我来问你晚上要不要去看戏

It's excellent. The director is...|这出戏应该很棒,导演…

- Who drank all the kamikazes?  - Nobody. We put them in here!|谁把神风特攻队都喝了? 没有,在水球里

You want some?|你要吗 ?不要

- Could I talk to you for a second?  - Yeah, sure.|好,我可以跟你讲—下话吗? 当然可以

So this play, what do you think?|所以你要去看戏吗?

- It's gotten great reviews...  - Attack!|它的剧评很好…攻击!

- Put your balloons down!  - You put your balloons down!|放下水球你们才放下。你们才放下

Everybody put their balloons down!|统统都把水球放下

Now, this is a nice suit!|这可是高级西装

If you'll excuse us...|请你们出去一下

...I would like to speak to Elizabeth alone for a moment.|我要单独跟伊丽莎白谈谈

Whoa, Liz. Your dad's a bummer.|丽莎,你爸好扫兴

Our next item is the romantic trip to Paris.|下一项拍卖品是巴黎浪漫之旅

It goes to Emil Alexander with a high bid of $2300.|由艾弥尔亚历山大以2千3百元的高价得标

So close!|只差一点

Guys, look. Got me some drinks.|你们看,我拿了几杯酒

- What are you doing? - Open bar.|你在干什么? 不用钱嘛

Well, now it's an empty bar.|你会把人家喝垮

You can't stand anyone else enjoying themselves, can you?|你就是见不得别人开心对吧?

Finally, our biggest item.|最后是今晚的最大项日

The 22-foot Gentlemars Daysailer sailboat.|22尺豪华帆船

The winning bid was a whopping $20,000.|得标金额高达2万元

I won.|我赢了

That was my guess.|那是我猜的

- What? What? What? - I guessed $20,000.|什么? 我猜2万

Joey, it is an auction. You don't guess. You buy!|乔伊,这是拍卖会 你不是猜,是买

What?|什么?

I don't have $20,000.|我没有2万

Congratulations on your new boat, Joey Tribbiani.|恭喜你购得新船...乔伊崔比亚尼

Joey, sit down.|坐下啦

Forget her. You enjoy this.|别理她,开心就好

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

"One nation...|一个国家

...under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."|在神之下,不可分割,全民拥有自由公正

I remembered it. The champagne is here.|我记得是这样背,香槟来了

- You okay? - Yes. I'm good. Are you good?|你没事吧? 我很好,你好吗?

Is everything...? Are you perfect?|这一切…你很好吗?

Yeah. I'm okay.|还好

Actually, I'm a bit cold. Can I have your jacket?|其实我有点冷。外套可以借我吗? 可以

No, you can't have my jacket.|不行,我的外套不能借你

Because then I would be cold.|因为那样我就会冷

If you thought you'd be cold, you should've brought a jacket.|你要是觉得会冷应该自己带外套

But, other than that, are you okay?|除此之外你好吗?

- Are you sure you're okay?  - Yes. I'm fine.|你真的没事吗? 对,我很好

In fact, I've been fine for a long time now and I think...|我这段日子一直都很好 我觉得…

...the reason is you.|都是拜你所赐

That's sweet.|好甜蜜哦

Before I met you, I had really little life.|好…认识你之前我的人生微不足道

- And I couldn't imagine growing old...  - Oh, my God.|我无法想像一个人…我的天哪

- I know. But let me say it. - Richard.|我知道,不过让我说完 我的天哪,理查

What? I'm Chandler.|什么? 我是钱德

Oh, that's Richard.|那是理查

Maybe he won't see us. Richard!|天哪,也许他会没看见理查

Monica. Chandler.|莫妮卡,钱德

I don't know why I did that.|我不知道我为什么要抱你

- Good to see you.  - You too. You let your hair grow.|见到你真好。彼此彼此,你把头发留长了

That's right. You always wanted me to.|没错,你一直希望我留长

- I see your mustache is back.  - Well, my nose got lonely.|你又开始留胡子了

You don't have a mustache, which is good.|我的鼻子感到寂寞。你没留胡子,很好

Chandler. I make jokes when I'm uncomfortable.|我是钱德,我一别扭就开玩笑

- Hi, I'm Lisa. - Hi.|我是丽莎

I'm sorry. Lisa, Monica, Chandler. We used to date.|抱歉,丽莎。莫妮卡,钱德我们交往过

Richard, no one's supposed to know about us.|理查,我们的事应该保密

See? I did it again.|我又来了

- Chandler, sit down. - I'll sit down.|钱德,我们坐下吧 好,我坐

- Good to see you. - Your table's ready, sir.|很高兴见到你。您的桌子准备好了

Good to see you guys.|很高兴遇见你们 好

If you prefer, this table's available.|这一桌也是空的

That might be fun.|一起坐应该不错

- What were you thinking?  - I didn't know it was an auction.|你在想什么? 我不知道这是拍卖会。什么?

I figured I'd take a guess. Help a charity. Free boat!|我以为是猜一猜帮助慈善团体,免费得帆船

Why would a charity give away a boat?|慈善团体为什么要送帆船?

I don't know. Charity?|我哪知,做慈善吗?

Well, just buy the damn boat.|你就买吧

Don't you think you've had enough to drink?|菲比,你喝得够多了吧?

I'm just helping the kids.|我只是在帮助儿童

How is you drinking helping the kids?|你喝酒怎么能帮助儿童?

Because the more I drink, the less there is for the kids to drink.|我喝得越多 孩子们能喝的就越少

Mr. Tribbiani, your contribution brings us...|崔比亚尼先生,你的慷慨解囊

...a step closer to building the youth center.|让兴建活动中心的事大有进展

- I'm so happy you brought him.  - So am I.|我很高兴你带他来我也是

I'm curious. How much is that boat won'th?|我很好奇,那艘船值多少?

- I think it was valued at 19,000.  - Hey, I was pretty close.|差不多是1万9。我猜得蛮准的

So, bad news.|坏消息

I can't buy the boat. I don't have any money.|我不能买那艘船,我没有钱

Joey! Joey, good one. He's silly.|乔伊,你真幽默

Good! Very good!|你真会演

- So I think I'm gonna take off now.  - You can't leave, Joey!|好吧,我来闪了。你不能走,乔伊

You agreed to buy that boat. It's a contract.|你答应要买船,具有约束力

Plus, if you leave, my boss will kill me.|而且你走了 我的主管会宰了我

I don't have that kind of money.|那怎么办? 我没有那么多钱

I know. Okay, okay. This is what we'll do.|我知道,好…好,这样吧

We'll let the next highest bidder buy it.|我们去找出价第二高的人然后让他们去买

Then you'll pay the difference.|你只要付差价

Okay. I don't know why the kids need a youth center anyway.|好。这些小孩要活动中心干嘛

They should just watch TV after school like I did.  I turned out fine.|放了学跟我一样看电视就好了。我现在也蛮好的

Not great.|但是不优秀

I'm helping the kids so much I think I'm gonna throw up.|我帮助贫童帮到想吐

So we're hiding in the bathroom...|我们躲在洗手问里

I get out. But before she can, her parents come in.|然后我溜出来,但莫妮卡还没出来。她父母就进去了

I hide in the shower.  They start going at it on the floor.|于是我躲到浴帘后面 接着他们就在地上做起来了

Oh, my God!|我的天哪

I got a good one.|我有一个,我有一个

I once walked in on both my parents making love to the same guy.|我有一次撞见我父母跟同一个男人^做**

It's so great seeing you guys again. I'd like to make a toast.|遇见你们真的好开心 我想敬酒

As a poet once said, "In the sweetness of friendship...|正如一位诗人所说“在友谊的甜蜜里”

...let there be laughter and sharing of pleasures.|“尽情欢笑,分享欢乐吧”

In the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed."|“人心正是从中获得朝气”“焕然一新”

What?|什么?

Oh, my God! You guys!|天哪,你们

Have we got a story for you. Guess who we bumped into?|在你开口之前,我们有事要说 你猜我们吃饭时遇见谁?

- Who? - Richard!|谁? 理查 什么?

Right, that's Richard's favorite place too.|没错,那里也是理查的最爱

- Oh, you knew that? Good.  - weren't you going out with Elizabeth?|所以你知道? 很好。你不是要跟伊丽莎白约会?

I was. She was a little busy with a water balloon fight.|没错,但是她忙着打水球仗

Sometimes grownups have commitments they can't get out of.|有时大人就是会有事无法脱身

Maybe she is too young for me.|也许她真的太年轻了

When I was over there, I felt like I was a babysitter.|当我看到她跟朋友横冲直接 我觉得我好像保姆

I see what you were talking about.  I don't know what to do.|我终于开始了解你们的话 我不知道该怎么办

Weigh the good stuff about her against the bad.|你可以比较这段感情的利弊

That's what I did when I first started... weighing stuff.|我当初就是这样…比较东西的

Okay, bad stuff. I'm 12 years older than she is.|好,弊。我比她大12岁

The school could fire you.|学校发现会开除你

- She's leaving for three months. - For camp.|她要离开3个月 去参加夏令营

Okay, good stuff.|好,利

Well, she's sweet and pretty and...|她很甜很漂亮…

And the sex is probably great, huh?|性爱方面很赞吧?

It's tender and respectful, if that's what you mean.|如果你是指很温柔又互相尊重

The only thing you need to ask is, "Do you see a future?"|罗斯,你只需要问你自己你看得见未来吗?

Do you see yourself marrying her?|你能想像跟她结婚吗?

My God. You married her, didn't you?|天哪,你已经娶她了对不对?

No, I didn't do that. It's just...|没有啦,我只是…

Okay, honestly, no. I don't see a big future with her.|好吧,我觉得我们没什么未来

Okay, I think that's your answer.|那这就是你的答案了

I gotta talk to her. I hate this part.|我得告诉她我最恨这个步骤了

Forget Elizabeth. If you're not careful...|你必须忘记伊丽莎白,你要是不小心

...you may not get married at all this year.|今年可能会结不到婚

- weren't you supposed to do something?  - Good luck with Elizabeth, my man.|你今晚不是要做某件事? 祝分手顺利

My God, Phoebe, how many have you had?|天哪,菲比,你喝了几杯?

1, 2, 3... Seven times three... 21!|1,2,3...七乘以三,二十一杯

- You must be just wasted! - I'm a little tired.|你一定醉翻了,是有点累

- Next highest bidder is at table one. - Great.|出价第二高的人在一号桌 太好了

The guy with the Paris trip is at table four.|标到巴黎之旅的人坐四号桌 好

- Why do you care about who won?  - It's a trip for two.|你干嘛管谁赢得巴黎之旅? 那是双人之旅

Excuse me.|失陪

Is the person who won the Paris trip at this table?|抱歉,标到巴黎之旅的人在这一桌吗?

- That was me. - Enchante.|我就是。真迷人

- Is there a Mr. Bowmont at this table?  - That's me.|抱歉,有没有一位波芒先生? 我就是

Well, hello. This is your lucky day, Mr. Bowmont.|你好 你今天走运了,波芒先生

The Gentleman Daysailer has become available again...|那艘帆船又要卖了

...and I believe you made a bid of $ 18,000.|你开了1万8的价格

You have to pay that. It's not just a guess.|你得付钱,不是猜好玩的

I was relieved I didn't win. My wife would've killed me.|我没标到船还松了一口气 我老婆会宰了我

You kidding? She'll love this boat!|不会吧? 她会爱死这艘船

- What is your wife's name? - Pam.|是啊,尊夫人芳名? 她叫潘

Just imagine this: The Pam.|潘,天哪,想像一下。“潘号”

I don't think she'd like that.|我想她不会喜欢

Okay. Imagine this: The Mr. Bowmont.|那想像…“波芒先生号”

- I don't think so.  - Let me paint you a little picture.|还是不要了。让我为你描绘一下

You are setting sail up the Hudson.  You've got the wind in your... arms.|你在哈德逊河上航行,风吹过你的头…左手

You get all that peace and quiet you've always wanted.|你得到你企盼己久的安宁

You get back to nature. You can go fishing.|你回到大自然怀抱 你可以钓鱼

You get one of those hats. People call you captain.|你可以买一顶帽子让大家叫你船长

And then when you're old, Cappy.|等你老了就是老船长

- It's for a good cause. All right.  - No way! It's mine!|管他的,不买说不过去我买了。你别想,船是我的

What?|什么? 什么?

- The stuff you said, I want that!  - But you don't have $20,000!|你刚才说的那些事我也要 但是乔伊,你没有2万

Who cares? I'll make payments!  I want the Mr. Bowmont!|管他的,我分期,怎样都好 我要“波芒先生号”

- Oh, my God. You're back.  - Let me see it. Let me see your hand.|天哪,你们回来了。让我看你的手,让我看你的手

Why do you wanna see my hand?|你为什么要看我的手?

I wanna see what's in your hand.  I wanna see the trash.|我想看你手上拿的垃圾

It's all dirty. You should throw this out.|好脏,你最好拿去扔。好

- What did you just do? - What happened?|你们搞什么? 怎么回事?

- Richard was there. I couldn't do it.  - Oh, no.|理查也在,我无法开口。不会吧

I was gonna surprise her tomorrow.|我要延到明天,给她惊喜

- Now you've ruined it. - We didn't.|却被你们破坏了。我们没有破坏

Who walks in a room and asks to see a persors hands?|谁会一进门就要看别人的手?

A palm reader, a manicurist, a hand doctor...|算命师、修指甲的小姐手部医生…

- Glove salesman. - Good one!|手套推销员 漂亮

This is terrible. What will I do?|真惨,我该怎么办?

She only suspects something.  So just throw her off the track.|她只是在怀疑,又不是确定 你可以唬她

I'll pretend marriage is the last thing on my mind.|也对,我可以让她觉得我完全不考虑结婚

Convince her you're scared of commitment, that you're a coward.|没错,让她相信你很害怕承诺让她相信你有点要种

I can do that. I've had years of practice.|我做得到,我练了30年

Being you is finally gonna pay off!|你这个人总算有价值了

Some idiot keeps stuffing the trash chute with pizza boxes.|我跑去地下室扔,某个白痴小孩老是用披萨盒.把垃圾槽堵住

That guy is still doing that?|那个家伙还是没改?

Oh, my God. Let me see your hand!|天哪,你们回来了 我看看你的手

You're too late! She already took out the trash!|来不及了 她已经把垃圾拿去扔了

Look, Elizabeth, we have to talk.|伊丽莎白,我们得谈一谈

I have never had such a healthy breakup.|我跟别人分手没这么平和过

She was such a grownup about it.|她表现得好成熟

She didn't seem too immature for me.|我觉得她一点也不幼稚

Did I just make a huge mistake?|我是不是犯了个大错?

Ross! Wait!|罗斯,等等

Elizabeth, thank God. I was just thinking about...|伊丽莎白,太好了 我正在想说…

You suck!|你最烂了

What?|什么?

Breakup's still on.|好,分手还是有效

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Here she comes.  Do I look like I don't wanna get married?|她来了 我像不像不想结婚的人

And, also, a little like a French guy.|像,还有点像法国人

I never noticed that before.|我第一次发现

- What are you up to?  - Hanging out. Talking about websites.|你们在干什么? 只是在杀时间,聊网站

We saw this interesting website about marriage...|有一个网站在讨论婚姻

...and how unnecessary it is, a way for the government to keep tabs.|及婚姻的一无是处。说那只是政府监视你的方式

Yeah, Big Brother.|是啊,专制

That's a bit crazy.|有点夸张

Although I am glad you're looking at other things on the Internet.|不过你们总算上了其他类别的网站

Got me thinking. Why would anybody want to get married?|不过我就想为什么会有人想要结婚

To celebrate the relationship, solidify the commitment...|为什么? 因为要赞颂这段感情,要巩固你们的承诺

...declare your love for one another to the world.|要向全世界宣布你们的爱

Well, that's good to know.|能知道你的反应真好

The Mr. Bowmont is here!|“波芒先生号”来了

A diner wants to compliment you. Shall I let him in?|莫妮卡,有一位客人想向主厨致意。要让他进来吗

Sure. I love this part.|当然,我最爱这种事了

- Come on in. - Hi.|进来吧

- Richard. - I'm not here to compliment the chef.|理查,其实我不是来向主厨致意的

I hate when people come back to compliment the chef.|没关系 我最讨厌客人跑来致意

Like I have nothing better to do.|好像我很闲似的

So, what's up?|你有什么事?

It was great seeing you the other night.|那天晚上遇见你很开心

Good to see you too.|我也很开心

- You came to tell me that?  - I came to tell you something else.|你就是来说这个的? 不是,我是来说别的

I came here to tell you I still love you.|我是来说我仍然爱你

What? What did you...? What?|什么? 你刚才…什么?

I still love you.|我仍然爱你

I know I shouldn't even be here telling you this.|我知道我甚至不该告诉你

You're with Chandler, who I like.|你跟钱德在一起,我很喜欢他

If you say he's straight, I'll believe you.|你说他是异性恋,我就相信你

After seeing you, I knew if I didn't tell you I'd regret it.|但见到你之后我知道我不说会后悔一辈子

Letting you go was the stupidest thing I ever did.|放弃你是我所做过最蠢的事

You're really not supposed to be back here.|你不该到厨房来的

I'm sorry.  I know this is the wrong time and the wrong place...|我知道,对不起。我知道时机地点都不对

...but I had to tell you.|但是…我一定要说

I wanna spend my life with you. I wanna marry you.|我想跟你共度一生,我想娶你

I wanna have kids with you.|我想跟你生儿育女

Oh, my God. Why don't they put chairs back here?|这里为什么没摆椅子?

Look, I know this is crazy, but am I too late?|我知道我很扯已经来不及了吗

You're too late. Where was all this three years ago?|没错 你3年前怎么不说这些话?

I know. I was an idiot.|我知道,我是个白痴

I tried to forget you. I really did.|我也想忘记你,真的

After our last lunch, I spent six months in Africa trying to forget.|我们去年吃完饭。我跑去非洲6个月想忘记你

- What did you do there? - Work with blind kids.|你去非洲做什么? 帮助盲童

What are you doing to me?|你折磨我嘛

Look, I...|瞧

I'm sorry, but this is not gonna happen.|很抱歉,我们之间是不可能的

That's fine. I'll walk away.  I'll never bother you again.|好,我会离开再也不会来烦你

Only if you say Chandler's willing to give you everything I am.|但前提是钱德也愿意给你这一切

Well, he is. I mean...|他愿意

...marriage is all he talks about. My goodness!|没错,他成天把婚姻挂在嘴边

In fact, I'm the one making him wait.|事实上是我在让他等

You are? Why?|是吗? 对

Why?|为什么?

Because of the government.|因为政府的阴谋

Isn't it incredible?|很棒吧?

Monica and Chandler are getting married.|莫妮卡和钱德要结婚了

I know. They'll be so happy together.|就是啊,他们会很幸福

How often do two best friends fall in love?|两个最要好的朋友坠入爱河 这种机率有多大?

- Not that often. - No.|并不太大 没错

- I'm so happy for them.  - Me too. So happy for them.|我好替他们开心。我也是,好开心

I'm so happy and not at all jealous.|我很高兴,毫无嫉妒之心

Oh, no! God, definitely not jealous.|没错,当然没有

I'm probably 98% happy and maybe 2% jealous.|我可能是98%开心 2%嫉妒

- I mean, what's 2%? That's nothing.  - Totally.|2%等于没有 没错

- I'm like 90/10. - Yeah. Me too.|我是九比一 我也是

Have you guys seen Chandler?|你们有见到钱德吗?

No. But you know who was looking for you?|没有,但你知道谁来找过你?

Tennille.|坦妮尔(“船长与坦妮尔”为乐团)

The marriage stuff you were saying yesterday?  You don't believe that.|你昨天说的那些话。应该不是真心话吧?

Sure, I do. In fact, I think the concept of marriage is unnatural.|当然是。事实上我觉得婚姻本身就很不近人情

Look at pigs. Let's take a second here and look at pigs.|你看猪嘛,我们来看一下猪

Pigs don't mate for life.|猪不会有固定配偶

A pig can have 100 sexual partners in a lifetime.|猪的一生可以有一百个性伴侣

That's an ordinary pig, not even a pig that's good at sports.|那还只是普通的猪 而不是擅长运动的猪

Yeah, but that's pigs, not people.|对,但那是猪不是人

If marriage worked, I'd be for it. Do you know the divorce rate?|如果结婚行得通,我绝对支持 但是你知道美国的离婚率吗?

Ninety-seven percent!|百分之九十七

Wait a minute.|等一下

Are you telling me you may never want to get married?|你是说你可能永远都不想结婚

- Who's to say? - You! You are to say!|谁晓得? 你啊,你晓得

Never say never, but, probably...|话不能说死,不过应该是…

...yeah, never.|永远不会

Oh, my God. Then what are we even doing? What is this?|天哪,那我们在干什么现在是怎样?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! What is all this pressure?|干嘛对我施压?

Is this some new strategy?|这是某种新策略吗?

Why don't you put down your copy of The Rules, huh, mantrap?|你别再搞尔虞我诈那一套了

You know what? I gotta go.|你知道吗? 我要走了

It's okay. I got a plan.|放心,我自有打算

- We're gonna find love. - Definitely.|我们会找到真爱的 一定会的

Yeah, I'm pretty confident about that.|我对这点有信心

That's what makes it so easy to be 80% happy for Monica and Chandler.|所以我可以有八成替莫妮卡和钱德高兴

- A guarantee would be nice. - What do you mean?|不过要是有保障就好了。什么意思?

Some friends make a deal.|有些人不是会跟朋友约定

Like if neither of them are married by 40, they marry each other.|要是两个人到了40都没结婚 他们就要结婚

- A backup? - Exactly.|你是指备胎? 没错

Yeah, I've got that.|我已经找好了

You do?|你找好了?

- Who? - Joey.|是谁? 乔伊

- Joey? Are you serious?  - I locked him in years ago.|乔伊? 对。真的还假的? 我好几年前就锁定他了

Wait. So if neither of you are married by 40, you'll marry Joey?|所以要是你们40岁还没结婚 你就要嫁给乔伊

Yep. We shook on it.|对,我们握手为定

But believe me, that is not how he wanted to seal the deal.|不过他可不想就此打住

Oh, seriously?|是吗?

I think his exact words were...|对,他说的是…

Charming.|真迷人

He's just a backup.|只是个备胎

- Hey, Monica.  - Have you seen Rachel? Or a mirror?|莫妮卡。你有见到瑞秋吗? 或是镜子?

- It's for my boat. Pretty cool, huh?  - Yeah, it's great.|这是我的船长装,酷吧? 很酷

What's wrong? Talk to the captain.|怎么了? 告诉船长

Just realizing I'm in a dead-end relationship.|我又发现这段感情是死路一条

- Chandler being difficult?  - I don't want marriage tomorrow.|钱德欺负你是吧? 我又不是明天就要结婚

But I wanna know we're going somewhere, that I'm not wasting time.|我只是想知道 我不是在原地打转,浪费时间

- You know Chandler.  - No, I don't know Chandler.|你也了解钱德。我已经不了解钱德了

Not anymore. It's like something's changed.|仿佛有什么事变了

- Maybe you changed. - I didn't change.|也许是你变了? 我才没变

Maybe that's the problem.|也许问题就在这里

- What? - Chandler is a complex fellow.|什么? 钱德很复杂

One who is unlikely to take a wife.|不太可能成亲

Is that some kind of boat talk?|这是跑船人的用语吗?

I haven't totally decided how to talk on my boat yet.|我还没想好在船上的说话风格

Does he think I'll wait around for nothing?|他以为我会空等下去吗?

Face it. Chandler is against marriage.|面对现实吧,钱德反对婚姻

And always will be.|他是不会变了

There's some people who do wanna marry me.|有些人可是真心想娶我

- There are? - Yeah. Richard.|有吗? 有,理查

Richard said he wants to marry you?|理查说他想娶你?

- And Chandler says he hates marriage?  - That's right.|钱德说他痛恨婚姻 没错

Chandler loves marriage!|钱德热爱婚姻

You just said he hates marriage!|你刚才说他痛恨婚姻

"He's a complex fellow who's unlikely to take a wife"!|说他很复杂,不太可能娶妻

"He's against marriage and always will be"!|说他会永远反对婚姻

You got that from what I said?|你的解读是这样?

After the Cretaceous Period, the dinosaurs were gone.|白垩纪结束,恐龙也从此绝迹

What happened, you guys?|你们究竟怎么了?

- Rach. - Hey, you.|瑞秋 帅哥

- Come on in. - Thank you.|请进  谢谢

I'm so sorry to hear about you and Elizabeth.|很遗憾你跟伊丽莎白分手了

Thanks. I really thought we'd be able to make it work.|谢谢,我以为我们能克服万难不过…

I guess it wasn't meant to be.|这大概是命中注定的

Yeah. Love. It's a tricky business, isn't it?|是啊,爱情…爱情真是微妙

- I guess so.  - So, what do you say we make a pact?|是啊。我们要不要来做个约定

If you and I are both single by 40, we get married.|要是我们到了40都还没结婚 我们就结婚

I mean, we know each other, we like each other...|我们互相认识,互相喜欢

...we've already slept together, so there'll be no surprises.|我们已经上过床,不会有意外

No, like, "What's that?"|不会觉得“搞什么?”

- Oh, you want me to be your backup.  - Exactly.|你想找我当备胎 没错

Yeah. I already have one.|我已经有备胎了

- What? Who? - Phoebe.|是谁? 菲比

Phoebe?|菲比?

But she just said Joey is her backup.|但是她说乔伊是她的备胎

Oh, I don't think so.|才不是呢

We just spoke. She said that she and Joey made a deal.|罗斯,我刚跟她聊过她说她和乔伊约好了

That's impossible. We have had a deal for years.  We shook on it.|不可能的,我们早就约好了 还握手为定

Although, believe me, she wanted to do a lot more than that.|只不过她觉得握手还不够…

Gunther, it's Joey. Is Chandler there?|甘瑟,我是乔伊,钱德在吗?

Listen. What kind of muffins do they serve at sea?|我问你,跑船都吃哪一种松糕

Where the hell have you been?!|你上哪去了?

I was making a coconut phone with the Professor.|我在跟教授做椰子电话

Richard told Monica he wants to marry her.|理查跟莫妮卡说他想娶她

- What? - I've been trying to find you.|什么? 就是啊,我一直想去找你

And I would have if these damn boat shoes wouldn't keep flying off!|叫你别玩了。可是这双鞋子跑一跑就掉

- Oh, my God! - I know! They suck!|我的天哪 就是啊,烂死了

He's not supposed to ask her to marry him! I am!|他不该向我的女朋友求婚 该求婚的人是我

- I know! - What...?|我知道那…

You know what I'll do? I'll go over there and kick his ass!|你知道吗? 我要去找他教训他

Will you help me?|你愿意帮忙吗?

Look, I don't think us getting our asses kicked is a solution, okay?|钱德,被他海扁一顿不是办法

- Look, just go and find Monica.  - You're right.|赶快去找莫妮卡吧。你说得对

Okay. I'm gonna get the ring...|好。我去拿戒指,我去拿戒指

...l'm gonna go find her and I'm gonna propose!|我要找到她,直接向她求婚

Dude! Dude! Dude!|好。老兄 怎样?

That coconut phone might be good for the boat.|你的椰子电话也许很适合摆在船上

Hi.|嗨

Hi.|嗨

I don't know why I'm here.|我不知道我来干什么

I didn't ask.|我又没问

- You wanna come in? - I don't know.|你要进来吗? 我不知道

Oh, okay.|好吧

I'll just leave the door open and sit on the couch.|那我把门开着,回去坐下

- Chandler is such an idiot! - Drink?|钱德真是个白痴。喝酒?

- Scotch on the... - Rocks with a twist?|好,我要威士忌加...冰块和莱姆片?

I remember.|我记得

You still smoking cigars?|还在抽雪茄?

No, no. That's art.|没有,那是艺术

If it bothers you, I can put my art out.|如果你不喜欢我可以把艺术熄掉

No, that's okay.|没关系

So, Monica, let me ask you a question.|莫妮卡,我问你一件事

Since we broke up, do you ever...|我们分手后

...think about me?|你想过我吗?

Actually, I thought about you a few months ago.|我2个月前还想到你

- Really? - But it's because...|是吗? 不过是因为

...I had an eye exam, and I don't like my new eye doctor.|我去做眼睛检查又不喜欢我的新医生

- Who is it? - Edward Nevsky.|是谁? 爱德华奈夫斯基

He's no good.|他的确很差

Do you ever think about me...|你有想过我吗?

...in a non-eye-doctor way? - No.|非眼科医生的

Because getting over you was the hardest thing I've ever done.|没有。但忘记你是我这辈子最难的事

I never let myself think about you.|我不让自己想到你

Wow.|哇

Phoebe, you picked Joey and Ross?|菲比,你找了乔伊和罗斯?

- You can't have two backups!  - Of course I can.|你不能有两个备胎

It's good sense to back up your backup.|当然可以 眼光独到才会替备胎找备胎

- Look, I've already lost Chandler.  - What?|我已经折损钱德了 什么?

Hey, Phoebe! We're both your backup?|菲比,我们都是你的备胎?

How could you do this to me?|菲比,你怎么可以这样?

Why are you complaining?  You were both aware of the situation.|我不知道你们在抱怨什么你们都知道这个状况

- I was not! - No, we weren't!|我们不知道 我不知道

This kind of backtalk won't fly when we're married.|婚后你们可不能这样顶嘴

You can't have both. Pick one.|菲比,你不能独占他们你得选一个

- Pick me! - No, pick me!|选我不,选我

- I don't wanna end up an old maid.  - All right. Well, let's see.|我不想当老处女。好吧,我看看

Ross is a good father.|罗斯是个好爸爸

But...|但是

...Joey has a boat. This is hard.|乔伊有船,好难选啊

This is crazy. I wanna switch to Rachel.|太扯了,我要换成瑞秋

- I wanna switch to Rachel too.  - No, wait. Just wait.|我也要换成瑞秋。不,等一下

Wait, guys. Don't make any rash decisions.|你们别急着做决定

Just remember my promise:|记得我的承诺吧?

If we get married, three times a week.|结婚之后1星期三次

Oh, my God. Phoebe...|天哪,菲比

I'm talking about massages.|我是说按摩

No, I'm not.|不,我才不是

I know how to settle it. We'll do this.|我知道该怎么解决了 办法就是

I'm gonna write "Joey" on one napkin...|我在一张纸巾上写乔伊

...and "Ross" on the other napkin and we're gonna pick one.|一张纸巾上写罗斯

That person will be our backup. Okay?|然后我们一人选一张那个人就是我们的备胎,好吗

- Sounds fair. - All right.|很公平

Good. Switching them up.|那好,我来弄乱

- Pick one. - Left.|选一边 左边

- Thank you. - You're welcome.|谢谢 不客气

- Ross. - Joey.|罗斯 乔伊

- We should switch. - Absolutely.|我们交换好了 没错

I missed you, you ugly flat-faced old freak.|我想念你 丑不啦叽的扁脸老怪物

Excuse me?|你说什么?

Him.|他啦

I missed this apartment. Now, this is a grownup's apartment.|我想念这间房子 这才是大人的房子

I should be with a grownup, you know?|我应该跟大人在一起,你懂吧

You're saying you need to be with someone more mature.|懂,你是说,你要跟比较成熟的人在一起

Maybe someone with...|也许是一个

...a license to practice medicine.|有医师执照的人

Or a mustache.|或是有胡子的人

Let's face it. I'm not a kid anymore.|说真的,我不是小孩子了

I need someone who wants the same things.|我需要一个目标相同的人

Coming to my work and telling me you love me, I want that!|来我工作的地方跟我示爱 我要的是那样

Talking about pig sex over lunch, I don't want that!|吃饭时聊猪的性爱 我不要那样

I think that's fair.|很公平

Please, don't even talk to me about fair.|公平? 别跟我提公平

Fair would've been you wanting to marry me then.|公平的意思是你当年想娶我

Or Chandler wanting to marry me now.|或是钱德现在想娶我

Believe me, nothing about this is fair.  Nothing.|这整件事一点也不公平

- Nothing! Nothing! - It's okay.|不公平不公平不公平...别激动

Nothing.|不公平

I don't know.|我不…我不知道

I don't know.|我不知道

I know.|我知道

I have to figure some...|我得先把事情想清楚

Some stuff, before I can...|然后才能…

I understand.|我懂

Take as much time as you want.|你只管慢慢想

Ten, even 20 minutes, if you need it.|10分钟、20分钟都行

I'll be here. Not smoking.|我会在这里,不会抽烟

Where is she?|钱德。她人呢?

I'm not scared of you.|我可不怕你

She's not here. And please come in.|她不在,请进

Scotch on the rocks...|威士忌加冰

...with a twist, on a coaster.|和莱姆片放在杯垫上?

Monica?|莫妮卡,莫妮卡

Okay, she was here. But she left.|好吧,她来过,又走了

Where did she go?|她去哪里?

She said she had to think things over.|她说她要想清楚

Oh, my God. I can't believe this.  I thought you were a good guy.|天哪,我真不敢相信 我以为…我以为你是个好人

Look, nothing happened.|我们又没怎样?

Nothing? So you didn't tell my girlfriend you love her?|没怎样? 没怎样? 你没跟我女朋友示爱?

Well, all right, one thing happened.|好吧,只有这样。我真不敢相信

You know what you did? My girlfriend is thinking things over.|你知道你做了什么? 我的女朋友在想事情

You made my girlfriend think!|你让我的女朋友思考

Well, I'm sorry.|我很抱歉

- What's to think about? I love her.  - Well...|她还需要想什么? 我爱她

...l'm willing to offer her things that you aren't.|我愿意给她你不愿意给的东西

I'm willing to offer her those things. I had a plan...|但是我愿意给,我只是故意要让她失望

...to throw her off so when I offered all these things, she'd be surprised.|等真相大白,她就会很惊喜

If it helps, it worked very well.|那效果真的很好

It was working till you showed up, you big tree.|直到你杀出来,水泥墙

This isn't fair.|这样不公平

You had your chance with her, and you blew it!|你曾经有机会,结果你搞砸了

This is my chance.  I won't blow it, because we are meant for each other.|现在轮到我了,我不会搞砸 因为我们是天生一对

And this has all just been one stupid mistake!|而这一切只是个愚蠢的错误

I was gonna propose tonight.|我本来打算今晚求婚的

- You were gonna propose? - Yeah, I even...|你要求婚? 对,我还…

...got a ring. Did you get a ring?|准备了戒指,你有吗?

No, I don't have a ring.|没有,我没准备

You go get her, Chandler.|你去找她吧,钱德

And can I give you a piece of advice?|我可以给你一个忠告吗?

If you do get her...|要是你得到了她

...don't let her go.|一定要好好把握

Trust me.|相信我

You know, Richard, you are a good guy.|理查…你的确是个好人

I know.|我知道

I hate that.|真讨厌

- I've gotta find Monica. - She's gone.|钱德。待会再说,我得去找莫妮卡 她走了

- What? - She had a bag and she left.|什么? 她走了,提着一个包包走了

- What? - She was all crying...|你在说什么? 她哭得很伤心

She said you guys want different things.|说你们要的东西不一样,说她需要时间思考

- Why didn't you tell her it was a plan?  - I told her everything.|你为什么不拦住她? 不说出我的打算?

- But she wouldn't believe me.  - Well, where...? Where did she go?|我有啊,我都说了 但是她不信。那她…她上哪去了

To her parents'. She said you shouldn't call.  But if I were you, I would.|她父母家,她叫你不要打给她。要是我就会打

- I can't believe I ruined this.  - I am so sorry, man.|我居然搞砸了。我很遗撼

You wanted it to be a surprise.|你希望是个惊喜的

Oh, my God.|天哪

Chandler...|钱德…

...in all my life...|我这辈子…

...I never thought I would be so lucky...|从来没想过我会这么幸运

...as to fall in love with my best...|可以…爱上我最要好的…

My best...|我最要好的…

There's a reason why girls don't do this!|所以说都是男人求婚嘛 好好好

I'll do it. I thought...|我来,我以为…

Wait, I can do this.|等等,我一定行

I thought that it mattered...|我以为

...what I said or where I said it.|开口的时间地点很重要

Then I realized...|后来才发现

...the only thing that matters is that you...|唯一重要的是你…

You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.|让我得到超乎想像的幸福

And if you let me...|所以如果你愿意

...l'll spend all my life trying to make you feel the same way.|我愿意用下半生让你跟我一样幸福

Monica...|莫妮卡…

...will you marry me?|你愿意嫁给我吗?

Yes.|我愿意

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

I knew you were likely to take a wife!|我就知道你应该会成亲

Can we come in yet? We're dying out here!|可以进去了吗? 我们快憋死了

Come in! Come in!|进来,进来

We're engaged!|我们订婚了

This is the least jealous I've ever been.|这是我最不嫉妒的时候

Oh, no, wait! This is wrong! Ross isn't here!|等等,不行啦,罗斯不在

Hell, he's done it three times.  He knows what it's about!|他都玩三次了 知道是怎么回事

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频