首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第六季 [Friends Season 6 S06] (1999-2000) - cd21/25
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
54
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-10 21:51:37 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:101980次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

- Okay, Chandler. - Okay.|该钱德 好

And your horoscope says:|你的星座运势说:

"On the 5th, a special someone will give you a gift."|本月5日某个特别的人会送你礼物

Well, thank you in advance.|那就先谢了

"But the 12th brings a lover's spat."|却会在12日引发口角

You're going to make fun of my present.|你要取笑我送你的礼物

Why would you do that?|为什么?

Wait. "On the 19th, a secret crush announces itself."|19日有人会向你表白

- Hey, guys. - Hey.|大家好

It's Joey Tribbiani of Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.|天哪,是“麦克与吉事”的乔伊崔比亚尼

That's right. It's your first day.|也对,你今天开拍

Are you psyched to fight crime with your robot sidekick?|高不高兴要和机器人拍档打击假犯罪?

Am I? The lead in my own TV series?|我高不高兴有自己的影集?

I've dreamed about this for years!|我梦想好多年了

Why have I not been preparing?|我为什么都没准备?

You're gonna be great.|你一定会演得很棒

But I gotta act with a robot.  I know nothing about technology.|但我得跟机器人对戏 我对科技一窍不通

I can't even use Chandler's computer, except to find porn.|我只会用钱德的电脑找色情网站

And that's only because it's there when you turn it on.|那还是因为那是首页

Our spat will start early this month.|我们本月份的口角会提前发生

I'll be waiting.|我等你

The One Where Ross Meets Elizabeth's Dad|老友记 Friends S06E21

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Are you judging them by their covers?  You're really not supposed to.|你看封面选书? 这样不对

I'm deciding which one to use.  I'm going to write another book.|不是,我想选一本来用我又要写书了

Because the last one was such a big seller?|因为上一本很畅销?

If you must know, I have written 14 books.|告诉你,我已经写了十四本书

And as I'm the only one who has read them...|因为读者只有我一个

...I can tell you that they have been well received.|我可以告诉你们,反应很热烈

But I lost all of them in the fire.|但是火灾把那些书都烧了

So this one I'm gonna keep in an asbestos-lined box far away from Rachel.|所以这本我要收在防火箱里 放得离瑞秋远远的

Who I forgive.|我原谅她

What are you doing later?|你们等一下有事吗?

Rachel and I have to get our hair cut.|瑞秋和我要去剪头发

- We do? - I wanna see what he wants.|有吗? 我想先知道他要干嘛

Elizabeth's dad wants to meet me.|我刚得知伊丽莎白她爸想见我

Wait a minute. Hold the phone.|等等,且慢

You're not Elizabeth's dad?|你不是伊丽莎白的爸爸?

That's the only one you get.|你只能亏我这一次

And he hates me.|他讨厌我

He asked Elizabeth why she'd want to go out with a guy...|他问伊丽莎白为何要跟一个

...who couldn't get a girl his own age.|不交同年龄女友的男人约会

And what did she say to that?|那她怎么说?

And that's yours.|你也不能再亏我了

Come on. I really want this guy to like me.|拜托啦,我真的想让他喜欢我

It would really help if you guys could make me look good.|你们要是能帮我一下就太好了

- Of course we'll help. - Thanks.|我们当然会帮忙了。谢谢

We know how tough those parent-teacher conferences can be.|谁都知道参加母姐会很辛苦

- So here's your office set. - Wow!|这是你的办公室场景

Mac Machiavelli, private investigator.|麦克麦可维利,私家侦探

Look at all the books I've read.|你看我读这么多书

Let's get you to wardrobe.|我带你去试戏服 好

When do I meet the robot?|什么时候跟机器人见面?

Right now. He's right here.|抱歉,那就现在吧,他也在

Joey Tribbiani, this is...|乔伊崔比亚尼,这位…

Wow! He's so lifelike.|真是栩栩如生

Unbelievable.|了不起

This is Wayne, the man who created and operates C.H.E.E.S.E.|这位是创造、操作吉事的韦恩

How do you do there, buddy?|韦恩,你好

I'll let you two guys get acquainted.|你们两个慢慢聊好

Sorry about that.|刚才很抱歉

- So where's C.H.E.E.S.E.?  - C.H.E.E.S.E. Is right here.|吉事呢? 吉事就在这里

Nice to meet you, Mac.|麦克,幸会

- This is the temporary robot, right?  - No. Why?|它是半成品吧? 不是,怎么了?

I thought it was gonna be a really cool robot.|我以为它会长得很酷

Like the Terminator, or when I first saw you.|像魔鬼终结者,或刚才的你

I spent two years developing this.  It's state of the art.|我花了2年研发这台机器 它非常先进

Sorry. It doesn't look like it can do anything.|抱歉,只是它看起来一无是处

It can do this.|它会这样

This is my father, Paul Stevens. Dad, this is Ross Geller.|这是我爸,保罗史提芬斯 爸,这是罗斯盖勒

It's great to meet you, Paul.|保罗,你好

I prefer that Liz's boyfriends address me as Mr. Stevens.|我比较喜欢伊丽莎白的男友叫我史提芬斯先生

Of course. Mr. Stevens.|没问题,史提芬斯先生

So, Ross...|罗斯…

...what's your problem?|你有什么毛病?

Excuse me?|什么?

Why can't you get a girlfriend your own age?|为什么不交年龄相近的女友?

It's funny...|真好笑…

It's not funny.|不好笑

I don't like you going out with my daughter, Ross.|我不喜欢你跟我女儿交住

Okay, I can see that.|好,我看得出来

I think if you give me one chance, I can change your mind.|但要是你给我机会我一定能改变你的看法

- Okay. - What?|好。什么?

Okay. I'll give you one chance to change my mind.|好,我给你机会改变我的看法

You've got one minute.|计时1分钟

- Daddy. - Fine. Two minutes. Go.|爸 好吧。2分钟,开始

A minute and 50 seconds.|1分50秒

I want you to know, I've never done anything like this before.|好,我以前没做过这种事

I mean, I've been in relationships in general.|我是说我跟别人交往过

But I've never done it with a student.  I mean, not...|但是我没跟学生做过…不…

Not "it." We haven't done "it."|不是那档事,我们还没做过

I mean, we've done stuff...|当然我们做过一些事…

Okay. A joke. Lighten the mood.|好,讲个笑话轻松一下

Two guys go into a bar. One of them is Irish.|两个男人走进酒吧。一个是爱尔兰人

- I'm Irish. - And the Irish guy wins the joke.|我是爱尔兰人 结果爱尔兰人赢了

Ross! How crazy that we would run into you.|罗斯,居然会在这里遇见你

Oh, my God! Thank you.|天哪,谢谢你们

I'd like you to meet my friends.  This is Phoebe, Monica and Chandler.|史提芬斯先生,他们是我朋友菲比,莫妮卡和钱德

- Phoebe. - Hello.|菲比

- Monica. - Hi.|莫妮卡

Chunder.|强德

- Chandler. - Never going to remember that.|是钱德 我记不住的

You're Elizabeth's dad?  I see where she gets her...|你是伊丽莎白的父亲? 难怪她有一种…

...rugged handsomeness.|粗犷的美

Is there a Mrs. Stevens?|你有老婆吗?

There's a Mr. Bing!|你有老公

Unfortunately, Lizzie's mom passed away after she was born.|没有,丽莎出生不久她妈妈就过世了

I raised her by myself.|我一手把她带大

I get that a lot.|我常碰上这种反应

Why don't we all take a seat?|好,大家都坐吧

I'll get us all some coffees.|我去帮大家点个咖啡

Yeah, why don't you...|你来

Talk about whatever you want.|你们先随便聊

Whatever pops into your head.|想到什么就聊什么

It is strange seeing Ross here, this time of day...|这时候在这里遇见罗斯真怪

...because usually he's at the childrers hospital.|他通常都要去儿童医院

But not looking for dates.|不是去泡美眉喔

Monica is Ross's sister.|莫妮卡是罗斯的妹妹

He's a great brother!|他是个很棒的哥哥

I had a sister.|我也有一个妹妹

She passed away.|她过世了

You don't have to do that every time.|你们不必每次都这样

But Ross is a great guy.  I was roommates with him in college.|不过罗斯人真的很好 我们是大学室友

Funny story...|好笑的是…

Your roommate in college died, didn't he?|你的大学室友死了对吧?

A part of him did, yes.|他算是半死不活

Here we are, Paul, Elizabeth.|来吧,保罗,伊丽莎白

I hope you guys are finding something to talk about.|希望你们有找到话题

- Yes. We were just...  - Sorry I'm late.|我们正在… 抱歉我来晚了

But I am ready to talk you up.|不过我已经准备好要奉承你了

- When does Liz's father get here?  - I'm already here.|丽莎的爸爸什么时候来? 我已经来了

Ross is so great!|罗斯人最好了

Hey, Pheebs. How's the book writing going?|菲比,书写得怎样?

Really well. I'm up to page 47.|很好,我写到47页了

- Wow! What are you writing?  - Page numbers.|你在写些什么? 页数

Honey, you got the kind with the little girl.|你买印小女生的

You said you'd buy the kind with the baby.|你明明说要买印小宝宝的

- You said the baby creeps you out.  - The little girl does.|你说那个小宝宝有点恐怖 是小女生有点恐怖

- You said the baby.  - Why would a baby creep me out?|你是说小宝宝。小宝宝为什么会恐怖

Why would the little girl creep you out?|小女生为什么会恐怖?

Can you please talk a little slower?|抱歉,你们讲慢一点好吗?

- This is for your book? - It's about relationships.|你要写进书里? 对,这是探讨男女关系的书

The traps, the pitfalls, what not to do.|尔虞我诈,各种禁忌

Keep going. This stuff's great.|继续,太精彩了

Excuse me.|你说什么?

And how none of it matters when the people really love each other.|还有真心相爱就能克服一切

And how people will believe anything as long as it's a compliment.|还有人都喜欢听好话

- Oh, hi! - Hi.|哦。嗨

- I left my keys here somewhere.  - Well, let's look for them.|我把钥匙掉在这里 那赶快找

Hey, look! Are these them?|是这一串吗?

No.|不是

All right.|好吧

- Here they are. - Good.|在这里

- Thanks for your help. - Wait! Sorry!|太好了 谢谢你

- Mr. Paul? - Just call me Paul.|保罗先生。叫我保罗就好

Paul. I just wanted you to know that...|保罗。我只是想说

...Ross really is a great guy.|罗斯人真的很好

Maybe you could date him.  It'd save me the trouble of killing him.|不如你跟他交往省得我宰了他

Are you okay?|怎么了?

You don't look old enough to have a 20-year-old daughter.|你不像是有20岁女儿的人

Well, we were very young when we had her.|我们生她的时候很年轻

- We? - It usually takes two people to...|我们? 对,一男一女才能…

Oh, no! Yes! Of course. I know that!|当然,我知道

What I meant was are you still "we" or are you just you?|现在也是我们还是只剩下你?

I'm just me.|只有我

My wife died shortly after Lizzie was born.|丽莎出生没多久我老婆就死了

So you raised her all on your own?|你一手把她带大?

Yes, I did.|对

- What are you writing there?  - I'm drawing a picture of you.|你在写什么? 我在画你

Well, that's very flattering.|真好

But it'd be great if you could draw me with some clothes and a head.|但要是有穿衣服有头会更好

How was your first day?|第一天顺利吗?

Pretty good. Except I got attitude from the robot.|不错,但机器人的态度有点差

Damn those robots.  They're supposed to be our faithful servants!|那些死机器人 它们应该是人类忠实的仆人

It was the guy who controls the robot.|不是机器人,是操作它的人

He hates me. He had C.H.E.E.S.E. Knock over the sandwich table...|他不喜欢我。我正要拿三明治

...right when I was reaching for one.|他就让吉事打翻盘子

Why don't you get him fired?|你怎么不让他走路?

I may have to. I hate to do it.  But I'm the star, you know?|搞不好我会 我也不想,但我是主角

There's a limit to how many sandwiches I can eat off the floor.|总不能老捡地上的三明治吃

Excuse me.|抱歉

Joey Tribbiani.|乔伊崔比亚尼

Joe! I'm glad I found you! I got an audition for you.|小子,找到你就好,有试镜

But it's kind of on the q. T.|这件事是个秘密

The actor who has the part doesn't know he might be fired.|那个演员不知道 他可能会被换掉

It's the lead in a series.|是一部影集的主角

Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.|“麦克与吉事”

I'm the lead in Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.|我就是“麦克与吉事”的主角

Joey?|乔伊?

Hi, Ross.|罗斯

I was just getting him to like you.|我在让他喜欢你

Joey!|乔伊? 乔伊?

Ross, Joey is not here.|罗斯,乔伊不在

I'll just wait for him in here!|好,那我在房里面等

Ross, it's okay. You can come out.|罗斯,没关系,你可以出来

Yeah. It's okay. It's me...|没错,没关系,是我

...Mr. Stevens.|史提芬斯先生

I didn't... Oh, my gosh. I didn't even see you.|天哪,我刚才没看见你

You did. You came in, got all awkward and ran to the bedroom.|当然有,你走进来,觉得很窘。就跑进房里去

You were shouting, "Joey!"|还大叫“乔伊,乔伊”

- Bye, Rachel. - Bye.|再见

I'll call you later.|我再打给你

- See you. - Bye, Ross.|好,再见罗斯 再见

What? What the...? How did...? What?|你在…你怎么…你在怎么?

You know, he lost his keys.  So he was looking for them.|他的钥匙掉了,就回来找

In your mouth?|在你的嘴里找?

No!|不是

Downstairs. And we got to talking...|在楼下找 我们聊了

...for two hours. I liked him.  I invited him for coffee.|2小时,我很喜欢他

You were at the coffeehouse!|就请他上来喝杯咖啡

What's the big deal? So I kissed the guy.|你们就在咖啡馆里,就算我亲了他又怎样?

He is my girlfriend's father. It's weird!|他是我的女朋友的爸爸 这样很怪

- You dated my sister! - That was different!|你还不是跟我妹约会 那不一样

- What? Why? - This is weird for me!|为什么? 这次是我觉得怪

Ross, look. This is good for you.|罗斯,这样对你有好处

Let's face it. So far the guy's not loving you.|承认吧 目前他一点也不喜欢你

But I can turn that around. I've got the inside track.|但我可以扭转形势,我有门路

We could all go out to dinner. And I could talk you up.|我们可以一起去吃饭 我可以把你捧上天

Plus the guy is a very successful lawyer.|况且他是个超有名的律师

- How is that important? - It's important!|这个为什么重要? 可重要了

There's a million guys who can play Mac...|结果有一狗票人可以演麦克

...and there's one robot.|机器人

And this one guy who controls it.  I didn't know he could get me fired.|和操作员却都只有一个。我不知道他能让我失业

- What am I gonna do?  - You're a pretty charming guy.|我该怎么办? 乔伊,你很有魅力

Thanks. But I have a problem to deal with.|谢了,但我有问题要解决

No, you've got to win over the guy who controls C.H.E.E.S.E.|你得让那个操作员喜欢你

Go back there and kiss some serious robot ass!|你得用力拍他的机器马屁

That's not a bad idea!|这个主意不错

If I have to be charming tomorrow, I'm not wasting it on you guys.|既然明天要施展魅力 现在还是别浪费的好

I got some saved for you, Pheebs.|不过菲比,我为你留了一点

Do you think Joey is more charming than me?|你觉得乔伊比我有魅力?

Yeah. That's why I'm sleeping with him on the side.|对,所以我跟他有一腿

You wish.|你想得美

"You wish."|“你想得美”

Stop writing about us.|菲比,别再写我们了

I'm not writing about you.  I'm writing about other people.|我没有,我是在写别人

- Who? - Marsha and Chester.|谁? 莫莎和钱特

Fine. Then you know what?  I will just write about Phyllis.|好,那我就来写菲莉丝

- "Phyllis is sitting in the chair."  - I see what you're doing.|菲莉丝坐在椅子上。我知道你想干嘛

"Phyllis sees what I'm doing."|菲莉丝知道我想干嘛

I have tasted my own medicine and it is bitter!|哇,我终于自食恶果了

Morning!|早

How's my favorite genius and his robot?|我最欣赏的天才和我的机器人兄弟好吗

- Don't touch him! - Okay.|别碰他 好

Level with me.  I keep hearing rumors that I might get fired.|韦恩,你老实说。我一直听说我会被换掉

They even have actors reading for my part.|他们还找人来试我这个角色

Come on. You gotta give me a second chance.|拜托啦,再给我一次机会

I love this little guy.|我爱死这个小家伙…

That's why you didn't want me to touch him, right?|难怪你不让我碰他,拿去吧

I can't believe it. God!|白痴,真是的

Hey, how are you doing?|你好吗?

So it seemed that my prom date had stood me up.|看样子我是被放鸽子了

So Ross selflessly offered to take me.|罗斯就大方的提议要带我去

What a nice story.|好感人噢

So Ross was in college...|罗斯上大学时

...and decided to jump at the chance to take a young girl to her prom.|想趁虚而入带一名少女参加高中舞会

I definitely did not see that one backfiring.|想不到会有这种反效果

- I'm going to the bathroom.  - Take your time.|我去洗手间 你慢慢上

I was a freshman and she was a senior.  So it wasn't as bad as...|其实我是大一,她是高三 所以没那么…

Look. I know I've been giving you a lot of jabs.|罗斯,我知道我一直找你麻烦

It's partly because I'm very protective of Lizzie...|因为我很保护丽莎

...and partly because they just keep coming to me.|而且你的缺点实在很多

I admit after all the wonderful things Lizzie told me...|但是丽莎一直夸你

...and the many, many, many stories that Rachel has told me...|瑞秋又说了那么多事

...well...|看来

...you're not...|你也…没

...all bad.|那么糟

"Not all bad."|是没那么糟

I'm sorry I was so harsh.  But you have to understand.|很抱歉之前对你那么凶 你必须知道

I still look at Lizzie like she's a 12-year-old girl.|丽莎在我眼中仍是个小女孩

I know what you mean. I do that too.|我懂你的意思,我也有同感

- I beg your pardon?  - I don't see her as a 12-year-old.|你说什么? 不…我不是把她当成小女孩

I mean, I have a son who is 6 and I still think of him as a baby.|我是说我有个6岁的儿子在我眼中仍是个小宝宝

- A son?  - My ex-wife and I share custody of Ben.|你有儿子? 对,我和前妻取得共同监护权

Incidentally, Carol and I are on excellent terms...|还有,卡萝和我的关系很好

...as I'm sure you are with your wife.|相信你和你太太也是

I'm sorry.|抱歉

It's unbelievable!|我真是猪

Don't worry. I didn't realize you were married.|没事,我只是不知道你结过婚

We were. But that was just a...|我们是结过婚,那只是…

That was just a big drunken mistake.|那只是酒后闹事

You're back.|你回来了

You two were married?|你们结过婚?

I'm sorry. You were talking about Emily.|抱歉,你在讲艾蜜莉

We said we would meet at the coffeehouse at 6:00.|钱德,我们是约6点楼下见

We said 7:00.|我们是约7点

We said 6:00!|我们是约6点

The only way that I said 6:00...|我如果有讲到6点

...would be if I said the sentence, "Let's meet at 7:00, not at 6:00."|应该是说:我们约7点,不要约6点

If I had said 7:00, I would have said:|我如果有讲到7点,应该是说

"My boyfriend is such a wiseass. 7:00!"|“我男朋友真自作聪明”“什么7点”

- Hi! - Oh, my good God!|天哪。我的天啊

- I know what time you said. - What?|我知道你们约几点什么?

Well, I know what time Chester and Marsha said.|我知道莫莎和钱特约几点

What time?|几点?

Interesting turn of events.|真有趣的转变

Suddenly it's my book to the rescue.  Let's see.|我的书突然成了救星

Very interesting.|有意思

Well this certainly clears things up.|这样就很清楚了

What does it say?|到底是几点?

I will tell you as soon as you thank me for writing my book.|你们谢谢我写书,我就说

Thank you for writing your book. It's a great book...|谢谢你写书。这真是一本好书

...and you are the queen of everything.|你是女王中的女王

Thanks. So are you.|谢谢,你也是

I told you I should not wear this color.|我就说我不该穿这个颜色

"Monica... Marsha and Chester are planning on seeing a movie Sunday.|莫…莫莎和钱特打算星期天晚上去看电影

"Marsha thinks they're meeting at 6:00. Chester thinks it's 7:00."|莫莎觉得应该约6点钱特觉得电影是7点

- You knew we were gonna miss the movie? - Right.|你知道我们会赶不上电影? 没错

Instead of telling us, you decided to write it in your stupid book?|而你只把它写下来不告诉我们?

"Marsha and Chester are mad at Phyllis."|莫莎和钱特很气菲莉丝

I can't believe I'm gonna lose this job.|我居然要被换角

I'm so sorry, man. Is there anything I can do?|真可惜,我能帮什么忙吗?

Help me get this mini-fridge past the security guard.|能,帮我把那个小冰箱搬走

Joey, I want to talk to you.|乔伊,我有事找你

I don't want to talk to you.|我可不想理你

I hate you. You ruined my life.|我恨你,你毁了我的一生

- Chandler, Wayne. Wayne, Chandler. - Hi.|钱德,韦恩,韦恩,钱德

I'll get you your job back if you help me out.|乔伊,你帮我我就叫他们不要换角

Why should I help you out?|我为什么要帮你?

- The reason he just said. - What do you need?|理由他已经说了。帮你什么?

I saw you on stage talking to that beautiful woman.|我看到你跟那个美女说话

You know, Sarah. I wish I could talk to her.|就是莎拉。我很想跟她说话

- Are you in love with her? - Yeah.|你爱上她了吗? 对

Her. All of them. Anyone.|她,所有的女人 谁都好

Yeah. I've been there, my friend.|我是过来人

Listen, I guarantee you keep your job...|你教我跟女人搭汕

...if you can teach me to talk to women like you do.|我保证让你留下来

You can't teach it. It's something you're born with.|韦恩,这种事是教不来的这是一种天生的…

You can teach it. I can show you right now.|教得来,我教你

- Really? - Sure. Yeah. I taught him.|真的? 当然,我就教过他

Yeah. You should see the woman I'm with, way out of my league.|我泡到我完全配不上的女人

In fact, if you want, I can get you her.|我可以把他马子转给你

Well, if you think about it...|其实我在想

...Ross did learn something from each marriage.|罗斯每次结婚都学到一点东西

How to make the next one even shorter?|学到如何让婚姻变短吗?

Wait a minute. That's not fair.|等等,这么说不公平

He was married to me a hell of a lot longer than he was to Emily.|我们的婚姻比他和艾蜜莉的长

He just didn't tell me.|他只是没告诉我

Maybe I have to pee again.|我再撤一次尿好了

Well, this is fun.|真有意思

So, Ross, did you kill any of these wives?|罗斯,有哪个老婆被你杀了吗

I have had enough of this!  I care a great deal about your daughter.|你知道吗? 我受够了 我很喜欢你的女儿

And I have treated her with respect!|我一直很尊重她

So if you've got a problem with me...|要是你对我有意见,说实话…

- Are you yelling at me? - God, no.|你在跟我呛声吗 绝对没有

You know what?  If you don't like Ross, that's fine.|爸,你不喜欢罗斯也无所谓

It doesn't matter.  I'm going out with him anyway.|我不管,我还是要跟他交住

Really?|真的?

Well, if it doesn't matter to her...|要是她不管

...it doesn't matter to me. Still not yelling.|那我也不管

What can I say?|这不是呛声哦

I still don't like you.|那就没办法了

I'm not so crazy about myself right now either.|我并没有比较喜欢你。没关系,我也不太喜欢我自己

- Then we agree? - I guess so.|所以我们达成共识对,可以这么说

- Neither of us like Ross.  - I like Ross.|我们没有人喜欢罗斯 我喜欢罗斯

Kids!|小孩子

I just thought of a story about how nice Ross is.|等等 我又想到罗斯人很好的实例了

That's okay. We're not liking Ross right now.|没关系,我们现在不喜欢罗斯

Well, I got a lot of those too.|这种实例也很多

You were right, C.H.E.E.S.E.|结果你是对的,吉事

- The shipment never made it to Omaha?  - You got it.|那批货根本没抵达阿马哈? 没错

And the rabbi's beard? 100 percent horsehair.|而且那个拉比的胡子根本是马毛

Nice catch, C.H.E.E.S.E.|干得好,吉事

It's your line, C.H.E.E.S.E.|吉事,该你了

Wayne! Wayne!|韦恩! 韦恩

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频