首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第六季 [Friends Season 6 S06] (1999-2000) - cd11/25
目前免学分播放 学分: 6
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
54
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-04-10 21:51:37 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:104131次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Listen...|听好

You think I have a chance with Janine?|你们觉得我追得到吉宁吗?

We've been through this.|我们讨论过这件事了

Don't do this to yourself.|对啊,别折磨自己了

She made it clear it isn't going to happen.|她已经明白表示不可能

All right, then. I guess I shouldn't get too excited...|那我刚刚吻了她 也不该太兴奋咯

...that I just kissed her!|我刚刚吻了她

- Are you serious? - That's great!|真的假的? 太好了

Yeah, well, we'll see.|还得观察

You kissed her?|你吻了她

We kissed it up real nice.|吻得可火热了

So you ended up with Janine.|所以你跟吉宁在一起了

Well, congratulations, you won fair and square.|恭喜,你赢得光明正大

Yeah, it was real neck and neck there for awhile.|是啊,原本你们还平分秋色

So you kissed. Then what happened?|所以你吻了她,然后呢?

I came over here to tell you guys.|我就跑来告诉你们

So she's waiting over there for you?|而她在对面等你?

Yeah.|对

The One With The Apothecary Table|老友记 Friends S06E11

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

- I gotta go. - Okay.|我得走了 好

I'm gonna be late for dance class.|我上舞蹈课要迟到了

Okay.|好

- Okay, now I'm really leaving. - All right.|我真的已经迟到了 好

But can you just...|但你可以

...just leave your lips?|把嘴唇留下来吗? 再见

Have you kissed her yet?|你们吻过她吗?

It's awesome!|有够消魂的

I could do it forever.|我怎么吻都吻不腻

You know what? She kisses better than my mom cooks.|她的吻功比我妈的厨艺还强

I'm so glad you said, "cooks."|幸好你说的是厨艺

Look, it's like imagine your best kiss ever.|想像你们最消魂蚀骨的吻

Right? Okay, now multiply that by, like, 10.|然后乘以十倍

Wait a second, you dated Ross.|等等,你跟罗斯交住

And you date Chandler. Okay, multiply it by, like, 50.|你跟钱德交往,乘以五十倍

Rachel, you've got to tell the post office that you've moved.|瑞秋,你得通知邮局你搬家了

We still get your bills and stuff.|你的信件还是都寄到这里来

Pottery Barn! You can throw the rest away.|陶瓷货仓,剩下的可以扔了

I'm not your garbage man.|我不是你的清洁工

I'm your mailman.|我是你的邮差

Monica, look.|莫妮卡你看

Here is that table that I ordered.|这里有我订的桌子

- You got it from Pottery Barn?  - Yeah. It's an apothecary table.|你是在陶瓷货仓买的? 对,这叫药师桌

Does anyone even know what an apothecary is?|有谁知道药师是什么?

A pharmacist.|药剂师

"A pharmacist."|就是药剂师

Phoebe hates Pottery Barn.|瑞秋,菲比最讨厌陶瓷货仓了

I hate Pottery Barn too.|我也讨厌陶瓷货仓

They kicked me out just because I sat on a bed.|我才在床上坐坐,就被赶出去

You took off your pants and got under the sheets.|你脱了裤子钻进被子里

I was tired.|我累了

Phoebe hates Pottery Barn?|菲比讨厌陶瓷货仓?

She hates mass-produced stuff.|量产的东西她都讨厌

She thinks her furniture should have a story behind it.|她觉得她的家俱应该要有历史,有典故

This has a story behind it.|它有典故啊

They had to ship it all the way from the White Plains store.|它是大老远从白原店运来的

It's got to be one-of-a-kind.|她喜欢独一无二

Like that God-awful ceramic fruit bowl she has on her counter?|就像她那个五到爆的水果陶碗

Hey! I made that for her.|那是我做的

- You made pottery? - Yeah.|你会捏陶? 对

I made it out of a fruit bowl I found in the garbage.|是从垃圾堆检来的啦

If you put that in her apartment, you'll never hear the end of it.|你把桌子搬回家肯定会被念到死

I'll tell her that it's an antique.|好,我就说那是古董

She doesn't have to know where it came from.|她不必知道它的出处

I love these little drawers.|你看这些小抽屉

Oh, look! It says that it holds 300 CDs.|上面说可以放三百张CD

Just like the apothecary tables of yore.|正如往昔的药师桌

Your what?|正如什么?

- What? - What?|什么?

Enjoy the catalog, sweetheart.|慢慢看你的型录吧

So the farmer says:|然后农夫说

"That's not a cow, and you're not milking."|“那不是母牛”“你也不是在挤奶”

I'm so glad you're together.|你们能在一起真好

We wanted a couple to go out with, and now we have one.|我们总算找到一对情侣朋友了

We're a couple of couples.|我们是成双又成对

I had so much fun tonight. What a great restaurant!|今晚真开心,那家餐厅好棒

And, Chandler, I can't believe I let you pay for this one.|钱德,我居然让你请客

Thanks again, man.|再次感谢

If you come over tomorrow, I'll make pasta.|明天要不要过来? 我来做我说的那种意大利面

- That'd be great! - Okay.|那太好了

But at least let us bring the wine.|不过至少让我们带酒来

- You don't have to. - I insist.|不必客气了不行,我坚持

- You'll get the wine, right? - Yeah.|你会买吧? 会啦

- Okay, good night. - See you tomorrow.|那就晚安 明天见

Can't wait.|好期待呦

How are we going to get out of that one?|我们要怎么逃过一劫?

I can't handle two nights in a row with them.|什么? 我没办法连续应酬他们两晚

What's wrong with them?|莫妮卡和钱德有什么不好?

They're just a little...|不晓得,他们就是有点

...blah!|哈啦

Blah?|哈啦?

Well, you know, he's blah. She's just...|他很哈啦。她很

She's very loud for such a small person.|娇小嗓门却很大

They're my best friends.|他们是我最要好的朋友

Are you saying we can't go out? Because that'd be a problem.|我们不能跟他们往来吗 那可就麻烦了

Of course we can still hang out with them.|不是,往来当然可以

Just not two nights in a row.|只是不要连续两晚

- Okay? - I guess.|好吗? 好吧

Thank you.|谢谢

I'll sell my friends and use the money to buy you presents.|要我卖了朋友给你买礼物都行

What a great table! Where did you get it?|好棒的桌子,在哪里买的?

Guess.|你猜

A flea market?|跳蚤市场?

I knew you would get it on the first guess.|我就知道你会一猜就中

Isn't it cool? It's an apothecary table.|很酷吧,这是药师桌

You can just imagine that this is where...|他们就是把

...they kept all their stuff to make potions.|药材存放在这里面

You can almost smell the opium.|几乎能闻到鸦片的味道

Almost.|就是啊

How much was it?|多少钱?

Just only 500 bucks.|才5百

Five hundred bucks at a flea market?|跳蚤市场买的要5百?

I thought you meant how much was it...|我以为你是问

...when it was new, back then.|当年全新时的价钱

It was at a flea market, so it was like a dollar.|不是。因为是跳蚤市场所以差不多1块钱

- A dollar? - And 50?|1块钱? 再加50元

So it was like one and 50 dollars.|总共51元

- They gave you the old-time pricing. - Yeah.|他们算你当年的价格 对

Well, what period is it from?|它是哪个年代的?

It's from yore.|往昔年代

Like the "days of yore," you know?|就是往昔的时代

Yes, I do.|我知道

- It's just perfect. - Oh, good.|天哪,真是太完美了

I bet it has a great story too.|它一定有很棒的典故

Did they tell you where it's from or...?|卖方有提到它的出处或…

Yes, that I know. This is from White Plains.|有,这个我知道,它来自白原

White Plains.|白原

It sounds like such a magical place.|听起来好神奇

- I'm here. - Hi!|我们来了

Oh, my God!|我的天哪

- You like it? - Oh, my God!|你喜欢吗?

It's my new apothecary table!|这是我的新药师桌

Phoebe will be here any second. She can't see this.|罗斯,菲比就快到了 不能让她看到

Why not? She'll love it. It's the real thing.|为什么? 她一定会喜欢,这是好东西

I got it at Pottery Barn.|是在陶瓷货仓买的

I know. I bought the same one.|我知道,我也买了一张

And if she sees your table, she'll know I lied.|她看到你的桌子就会知道我骗她

- I said ours was an original. - Why?|我说我们的是原版 为什么?

Because she hates Pottery Barn.|因为她讨厌陶瓷货仓

She hates Pottery Barn?|她讨厌陶瓷货仓?

She says it's all mass-produced...|我也很惊讶,她说那是量产

...nothing is authentic, and everyone winds up having the same stuff.|没有真品,大家买的都一样

So come on! Can we cover this up, please?|她随时会进来 拿个东西盖住它好吗?

I am not gonna hide it from Phoebe.|不要,我才不要遮遮掩掩的

Although I did get some great Pottery Barn sheets.|不过我也买了很漂亮的床单

I forgot they made sheets!|我忘了他们也有出床单废话

I still can't believe she hates Pottery Barn.|她居然会讨厌陶瓷货仓

It's not like she hates you.|别再念了,她又不是讨厌你

Yeah, but Pottery Barn?|但是陶瓷货仓耶

You know what I think? She's just weird.|我觉得根本是她怪胎

It's because she's a twin. Twins are weird.|因为她是双胞胎双胞胎都很怪

She's not weird. She likes her stuff to be one-of-a-kind.|她不是怪 她只是希望她的东西独一无

You know what's not one-of-a-kind? A twin!|什么最不独一无二? 双胞胎

Let's turn out the lights and watch the movie.|菲比来了,把灯关掉看电影吧

- Hey, cool sheet! - You like it?|好…好漂亮的床单。喜欢是吧?

- You want to know where I got it? - Sure.|想知道哪里买的吗? 好啊

At a flea market.|他是在跳蚤市场买的

You buy your sheets at a flea market?|你上跳蚤市场买床单?

Come on, you gotta loosen the purse strings a little.|罗斯,别这么小器吧

Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.|再过20分钟就能吃了。好兴奋呦

Here is the wine to bring over tonight.|这是你今晚要带过来的酒

You were also gonna buy Monica flowers...|你想送花给莫妮卡

...but you couldn't, because you paid for dinner last night.|却买不起因为你付了昨晚的钱

Thanks. But it's just gonna be me tonight.|谢谢,但今晚只有我要过去

- What happened to Janine? - She's really sick.|吉宁怎么了? 她病得很重

- That's too bad. - Yeah, she's been in there all day.|真糟糕对啊,她整天都在房里

High fever, nose problem. It's...|发高烧,鼻塞

...phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm.|痰痰痰痰痰

Monica! Chandler!|莫妮卡,钱德

I'm sorry about tonight. I don't know if Joey told you...|今晚真抱歉,乔伊说了吗?

...but I couldn't get out of going to this play.|有出戏我一定得去看,抱歉

Have a great time, huh?|玩得开心点好

That's funny, I saw no phlegm.|怪了,没有痰啊

Oh, no, she really is sick.|不,她真的病得很重

Then why is she going to a play?|那她为什么要去看戏?

Well, you know, "Starve a fever...|你知道的

...go to a play for a cold."|感冒想退烧,就要去看戏

Why is Janine not coming over for dinner?|乔伊,吉宁为什么不来吃饭?

She didn't want to hang out with you guys two nights in a row.|她不想连续陪你们两晚

I'm so sorry.|对不起

Why doesn't she want to hang out with us?|她为什么不想陪我们?

Because she thinks that you are blah.|因为她觉得你很哈啦

And that you, Monica, are too loud.|而莫妮卡你的嗓门太大

What?!|什么?

What?|什么?

So she just pretended to have a good time?|所以她昨晚只是假装开心?

She was lying to our faces?|她当面骗我们?

I can't believe this. Who is she to judge us?|太扯了,她凭什么批评我们?

- We couldn't have been nicer to her.  - And I am not blah. I am a hoot!|我们对她多好。我才不哈啦,我是谈笑风生

Come on, please, you guys. Don't be mad.|拜托啦,别生气

I'm sure she said it...|她一定是

...because she was nervous because you're my best friends.|紧张才会这么说你们是我最要好的朋友

And it was our first date.|我们又是第一次约会

Plus, she's really sick.|而且她病得很重

You said you made that up!|你明明说那是假的

But isn't the sick thing better than the play thing?|但你不觉得生病比看戏好吗?

They're both good. I generally just go with, "Monica's drunk again."|都很好 我通常都说莫妮卡又醉了

Come on, please just give her another chance.|拜托啦,再给她一次机会

- She'll come around, I promise. - Of course we will.|她一定会喜欢你们的

- Come on, we gotta make dinner. - Okay.|当然好,回去煮饭吧! 好

I do not like that woman!|我不喜欢那个女人

I can hear you!|我听得见

I am loud!|我的嗓门真的很大。真好笑

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Can you please not put your feet up on my new...?|菲比,别把脚翘在我的新…

Old sheet.|旧床单上

Oh, sure.|好

My apothecary table!|我的药师桌

- What? - No!|什么? 不

- Where did you get this? - At Pottery Barn, okay?|这张桌子是哪里买的? 陶瓷货仓,好吗?

Oh, my God!|天哪

Pottery Barn has ripped off the design of our antique!|菲比 陶瓷货仓抄袭我们的古董

If they've ripped off our table...|天哪,要是他们会抄袭

...ours must be won'th much more than one and 50 dollars.|那张桌子一定不只值51元

This doesn't even smell like opium.|没错。这张连鸦片的味道都没有

It smells like wine, which you spilled.|当然没有,只有你洒的酒昧

And thanks for wrecking my sheet.|谢谢你还毁了我的床单

Ross, calm down. I'll give you the 80 cents.|别激动,我赔你80分就是了

Okay, one more time.|再来一次

Would you like some orange juice?|钱德,你还要柳橙汁吗?

- Perfect decibel. - I know!|音量刚刚好 就是啊

What are you guys doing?|你们在干什么?

Nothing. We're just talking. You know, blah-blah-blah.|没什么,就是聊天哈啦

Come on, you said you were gonna try.|别这样,你们说过要尽力的

I came over to invite you to a movie with me and Janine.|我来找你们一起去看电影

- What do you say? - I'd like to...|你们觉得呢? 非常乐意,

...but I'm not sure if we have the time.|但是…

Very funny. I don't know what to do.|真好笑…我也很无奈

I really want you to get along.|我真的很希望你们能处得来

Please come to the movie with us. You owe me.|拜托你们跟我们去吧! 这是你们欠我的

- We owe you? - That's right.|我们欠你? 没错

I helped you out in the start of your relationship.|你们刚交往时,我帮了很多忙

I helped you sneak around for six months.|我帮你们偷鸡摸狗6个月

I looked like an idiot.|跟白痴一样

And I was humiliated.|还被羞辱

And I only made $200.|却只赚了2百

We didn't give you any money.|我们没有给你钱 (没有)

You don't think I know that?|你以为我不知道吗?

I can't decide if it goes better by the new chair...|我不知道该拿它配柳条餐桌椅

...the Sahara desk...|黄色书桌

...or the Parker console table.|还是螺形托脚桌

I didn't know there was a Pottery Barn up here.|原来这里也有陶瓷货仓

- I know, I went a little crazy. - A little?|我知道,我有点买疯了。有点?

Your place looks like page 72 of the catalog.|这里就像型录第72页

Look at that!|看

The ornamental birdcage! Large.|装饰鸟笼,大号的

Oh, Ross? Be careful. That is very old.|罗斯,小心,那个很旧

Colonial bird merchants used to bring their birds to market in that.|殖民地时代早期的鸟商都用它带鸟上市场

Fascinating.|有意思

Another amazing find!|又一个惊人的发现

- I bet this has a great story too. - It does.|它一定也有很棒的典故。没错

It is a room-separating apparatus from Colonial times.|这是殖民地时期分隔房间的装置

A lot of this stuff is from the Colonial times.|有好多东西都来自殖民地时期

What are some other time periods, Rachel?|还有哪些时期呢,瑞秋?

Well, there's yore.|有往昔

And, you know, yesteryear.|还有昨年

Rachel has such a good eye for this stuff.|瑞秋对这种东西真的很有眼光

Ross, if you ever decide to redecorate...|罗斯,如果你家要重新布置

...and I think you should...|我觉得很有必要

...you should ask Rachel to help.|你应该找瑞秋帮忙

He doesn't need my help.|他才不需要我的帮忙

I think he's ready to get rid of the... What'd you call it?|拜托,他早该扔掉那些,你是怎么说的?

The "cheap knockoffs and dinosaur junk"?|廉价的废品和恐龙垃圾

Really?|是吗?

You know, since you have such a great sense of what I need...|你知道吗? 既然你这么清楚我的需求

Here's 60 bucks.|我这里有60元

Why don't you take Phoebe down to that Colonial flea market...|你带着菲比去殖民时期跳蚤市场

...and get me some stuff.|帮我办货

I don't think Phoebe wants to come.|我觉得菲比不会想去

- I do want to. - She does want to.|不,我想去她想去

- She does want to. - Yeah!|她想去。没错

- I'm gonna get my purse. - Okay.|等她逼你扔掉这些东西 我可以接收吗?

Hey, can I have all this stuff when she makes you throw it out?|当然可以,我还会教你怎么摆

Well, sure, and I'll show you right where you can put it.|我不知道该说什么

I guess the flea market was just better last time.|上次比较有得逛

Well, at least I got these sheets for Ross.|至少我帮罗斯买了床单没错

Look at this. Pottery Barn.|看,是陶瓷货仓

You know what? Don't look at it.|别看了

- Seriously, don't look at it. - Look!|真的,别看了

There's the table they stole from us.|你看,他们抄袭我们的咖啡桌

Oh, those bastards! Let's go.|那些混蛋! 我们走

That fan kind of looks like ours and the birdcage and...|那台电风扇跟我们的有点像,还有那个鸟笼和…

Wait a second, this is our exact living room!|这根本就是我们的客厅

No, it's not.|才不是呢

Come on, ours is totally different.|我们的完全不一样

I mean, we don't have the... We don't have that lamp.|我们没有…我们没有那盏灯

And that screen is on the other side.|还有那扇隔板是在另一边

Oh, my God. This is where you got all our stuff.|天哪,那些是陶瓷货仓的东西

Pottery Barn! Oh, my God!|我的天哪

Okay, I did, all right? I'm sorry.|你说对了,对不起

I wanted this stuff, and I know how you feel about Pottery Barn.|我想要这些东西又知道你讨厌陶瓷货仓

- Come on, don't be mad. - No, but I am mad.|你不要生气 但是我气死了

Because this stuff is what's wrong with the world...|这些代表世间丑恶的东西

...and it's in my living room...|都在我的客厅里

...and all I can think about is how I don't have that lamp!|而我却只想着我没有那盏灯

Well, then, honey, buy the lamp.|那就买下那盏灯

We have that 60 bucks from Ross.|我们有罗斯给的60元

I can't! I can't!|我不行…

Unless...|除非…

Are you saying you'd move out if I didn't buy that lamp?|你是说我不买那盏灯 你就要搬走吗?

No, I'm not gonna move out!|不,我不会搬走

But are you saying that you would move out if I didn't buy that lamp?|你是说我不买那盏灯你就要搬走吗?

- Yes! I would so move out.  - Then I don't have a choice.|没错,我一定会搬走那我就没办法了

- I have to buy that lamp! - That's right.|我得买下那盏灯,没错

But at least the apothecary table's real.|不过至少那张药师桌是真货

This was great. Didn't everybody have a great time?|真好,大家都很尽兴吧?

I did. I really did, and I've got to say...|我很尽兴,真的

...l'm sorry if I was weird after the last time we went out.|还有很抱歉上次聚会后 我态度怪怪的

I guess I was just nervous.|可能是紧张吧

- That's understandable. - Don't worry about it.|我们完全可以理解别放在心上

So we can go out again?|所以我们可以再出去咯?

- Absolutely. - Well, good.|当然可以。那就晚安

See?|晚安

Wasn't that fun?|看吧? 很开心吧?

We have got to move.|我们非搬家不可

What?|什么?

I knew it!|我就知道

You're not so quiet yourself, missy!|你的嗓门也不小,死丫头

I'm blah? The only thing more boring than modern dance...|我哈啦? 比看现代舞更无聊的

...is you talking about it.|就是听你聊现代舞

"Oh, Chandler, I just lost myself in the movement."|“钱德,我刚才浑然忘我”

You know, I know you're talking...|我知道你在说话

...but all I hear is, "Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah."|但我只听到叽里呱啦 叽里呱啦

All right, you and me! Let's go right now!|我们现在就出去决胜负

All right, enough!|好了,够了…

Enough! You two, go home. I gotta talk to Janine.|你们回去,我要跟吉宁谈一谈

I really think you could take her.|你绝对可以撂倒她

You better hope I don't see you in the hallway!|别让我在走廊上碰到你

All right.|好了…

Look, we got a little bit of a problem here.|我们有个小小的问题

You can't my treat my friends that way.|他们是我的朋友你不能对他们无礼

- They said stuff to me too.  - I know, I'll talk to them about it.|他们也对我出言不逊我知道,我会找他们谈

They mean so much to me.|他们对我很重要

They're like my family, you know?|就像我的家人

If you guys are gonna be fighting all the time...|如果你们一见面就吵,我…

I don't think we can be together. It just can't work, okay?|我们就不能在一起 这是行不通的

It can't.|那不行

I'm very upset.|我很不开心

Okay.|好

Would it help if I apologized?|要是我过去道歉呢?

Yeah.|好

That'd be very helpful.|那就太好了

What did I tell you about the hall?|我说在走廊上碰到会怎样?

I was coming over to apologize for my behavior.|我只是要过去向你们道歉

I'd really like it if we could be friends.|我很希望能跟你们做朋友

Well, I know that would make Joey happy, so...|我知道那样乔伊会很高兴所以

...I would like that too.|我也愿意

- Great. - Now, come on.|太好了 来吧

- I'm glad we worked it out. - Me too.|很高兴能达成共识 我也是

- I'll see you. - Bye.|回头见 再见

- Or I'll hear you. - That's it, big girl!|听都听得见够了,来吧

Wait!|慢着

You'd better run!|你最好快逃

Did you hear that?|你听见了吗? 听见了

- What am I gonna do? - I'm sorry, man.|我该怎么办 难为你了

- Want to go watch? - Yeah!|要去看吗? 当然

You know, I'm not sure you could have taken Janine.|你不见得打得过吉宁

I could have taken her.|我当然打得过

- She's much bigger than you.  - Are you kidding me?|她比你高多了 开什么玩笑

I know what to do with tall girls. You go for their knees.|我有对付高个子的诀窍 就是攻她的膝盖

- How you doing? - So did she move out?|你们好。她搬出去了吗?

Pretty much.|差不多了

I can't believe you just broke up with her.|你居然就这样跟她分手

When it's not right, you know it.|不适合就是不适合

- You okay? - I'll be all right.|你还好吗? 死不了

- You know what would cheer you up?  - What?|我有办法让你开心 什么办法?

I'm giving this lecture on erosion theories tomorrow night.|我明晚要教侵蚀理论

I think you should come.|你应该来听

You're right, that did cheer me up.|我确实开心多了

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频