首页 | 动作魔幻片 | 动画喜剧片 | 恐怖惊悚片 | 剧情伦理片 | 案件其它片 | 美剧英剧 | 教学节目 | 会员之家 | 论坛
老友记|六人行 第四季 [Friends Season 4 S04] (1997-1998) - cd4/24
目前免学分播放 学分: 15
你好, 英学网为您提供免费的在线电影和电视剧包含两种播放模式: "普通播放" 或 "高清播放". 部分视频需消耗学分, 注册即得学分!
如果无法播放, 99%的原因是由于你的Flash不是最新版, 请去 http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/ 将你的Flash升级到最新版, 即可播放. 必须是10以上版本. [下载]

当点击后请稍等片刻, 出现播放窗口后需要加载影片缓存.
影片缓存加载时间一般为 10-30秒, 视您的线路速度而定.

初始的电影播放画面很小, 请点击播放窗口右下的缩放按钮调节画面: .

如果您无法观看电影或发现视频播放错误, 请在下面的评论处留言.
英学网欢迎随时观看并评论, 发布评论不会中断您的收看.

评论
39
顶一下

称  呼:
内  容:

[ 操作 ] [ 录入者:admin | 时间:2009-03-28 15:55:07 | 作者: | 来源: | 浏览:99249次 ]
】【打印繁体】【投稿】【收藏】 【推荐】【举报】 【关闭】 【返回顶部
播放提示
如播放太卡, 请点"网通"或"电信"按钮切换线路试试. 或按暂停, 等视频缓冲. 你可以先去 [ 会员之家 ] 看看, 可聊可玩:-) 等缓冲足够多后即可流畅观看. 初始画面很小, 需点击播放器右下的缩放按钮: . 请将浏览器的Flash升级到最新版. 必须10以上版本 [下载]. 英学网画面质量绝对是在线视频中的极品, 几分钟的等待是绝对值得的哦!
转发本片 -- 赚学分的最快途径】 (如暂停后有重音,请刷新页面接着看)
影片介绍
中英文对照双语字幕文本

Hey, new wallet?|新皮夹?

It was time.|也该换了

The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say "cool" anymore.|保险套图案的皮夹已经不酷了

Rachel, you just put an empty can'ton back in the fridge.|瑞秋!你把吃剩的空盒子又放回冰箱!

I know, but the garbage was full.|对啊,因为垃圾袋满了。

Have you ever taken out the trash?|你从来没有倒过垃圾吗?

Since you've lived here?|从你住在这里开始?

Well, I thought you liked doing it.|呢,我以为这是你的爱好。

- Third door on the left. - Right!|左边第三个门。知道了!

Hey, Mr. Treeger.|嗨,崔戈先生。

What are you doing?|你在干什么?

I'm sorry.|对不起。

It's a little old but...|虽然不那么新鲜不过……

You're clogging up the chute I just unclogged.|你堵住了我花半小时才弄通的垃圾道!

I'm sorry. I don't come in here a lot.|真对不起!我不是经常来这儿。

Of course not. You're a little princess.|是啊,你当然不常来咽为你是个小公主!

Daddy, buy me a pizza.|爸爸,给我买份pizza。

Daddy, buy me a candy factory.|爸爸,给我买个糖果厂。

Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing "Happy Birthday" to me.|爸爸,让猫咪们为我唱生日歌

You think you can come here...|你以为你可以到这儿来

...make a mess and a big man in coveralls will clean it up?|把东西搞得一团糟,然后由穿工人装的大个子来清扫

Think of someone else for a change.|为什么不改一改? 为他人想一想

Okay, I'm sorry.|哦,我很抱歉!

God, if you're going to cry about it!|老天!干这么点活你也会哭!

S04E04 The One With Ballroom Dancing|老友记 Friends

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

Treeger made you cry?|是崔戈弄哭你的?

He said really mean things that were only partly true.|他的话相当刻薄而且并不都是真的。

I'll teach him a lesson.|我要下去给那家伙上一课。

Joey, don't. Let's forget about it.|乔伊,别去。我们最好忘掉这事。

That's easy for you to say. You werert almost just killed!|你说的轻松,我刚才几乎被杀掉。

All right, that's it. School is in session!|好的,上课的时间到了!

Is this a gym card?|这是健身卡吗?

Oh, yeah, gym member.|哦没错,健身房会员。“

I try to go four times a week, but I've missed...|我原打算每周去四次,但我已经错过了

...the last 1200 times.|最后1200次。

So why don't you quit?|为什么不退出?

You don't think I've tried?|你以为我没试过吗?

You think I like having $50 a month taken from my account?|你以为他们每月从我帐户上扣掉50块我很开心?

They make you go all the way down there.|他们让你到他们那里!

They use all these phrases and peppiness to confuse you.|然后就运用所有的词语和表情来迷惑你。

And then they bring out Maria.|然后他们带来玛利亚。

- Who is Maria? - Oh, Maria!|玛利亚是谁?哦!玛利亚。

You can't say no to her.|你没有能力拒绝她

She's like this lycra, spandex-covered, gym treat.|她就像是用合成弹力纤维包装的健身房的……礼品。

Do you need me to go with you and hold your hand?|要我和你一道去帮你打气吗?

You're strong enough to face her?|那你有勇气单独面对她吗?

Oh, no. You'll have to come.|哦不,你还是来吧。

Tribbiani. Hold on.|崔比亚尼! 等一下

I'll get the plunger.|我去拿皮揣子。

You hold on. You made my friend Rachel cry.|你等一下伙计!你把我朋友瑞秋弄哭了。

So you'll go and apologize to her...|所以你得跟我上去向她道歉,

...unless you want me to call the landlord.|否则我就要去找房东了。

And tell him what?|跟他说什么?

Maybe you haven't heard of "not making girls cry."|你难道不知道什么叫“不准让女孩哭泣”吗?

Maybe you haven't heard of the Rent Stabilization Act of 1968.|你也该知道什么叫1968年发布的《租赁安定化条例》吧!

I have actually not heard of that.|说实话我不知道。

Your friends are violating it.|你朋友触犯了这个条例。

I've been nice until now, but I don't need this grief.|我一直没出声,不过现在我不用再做好人了。

I'm telling the landlord...|我要去告诉房东

...Monica's illegally subletting her grandmother's place.|把莫妮卡的外婆的房子转租给她是不合法的。

Your friends are out of here, pal.|你的朋友们要被赶出去了伙计。

Why don't you tell me something I don't know?|你为什么不告诉我点我不知道的东西!

Somebody tell me I don't have to work today.|哦拜托,我今天真不想去上班!

What's the matter?|出什么事了?

My first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy.|我今天的第一个顾客是个帅得一塌糊涂的家伙,

Every time I see him, I want to...|一看到他我就想

...do things to him I can't charge for.|对他提供点我不能收费的服务。

So do them for free.|那就免费提供。

No, it is forbidden.|不行,那是被禁止的!

Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients.|跟客户鬼混会被波特太太开除。

And it's against my oath as a masseuse.|而且这有违女按摩师的誓言。

- They make you take an oath? - No, I made myself take one.|你们要宣誓的吗?不,我自己的誓言。

No fooling around with clients...|不和顾客鬼混

...and always be prepared.|时刻准备着。

That one's from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.|后一句是童子军说的但用在这里也很不错。

Why not give him to someone else?|你为什么不把他转给别人?

No, I can handle it. I'm a professional.|不用,我能处理。我是职业的。

Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?|菲比,那是个新脚锅吗?

You got a pedicure.|你还做了脚部美容

Your feet are all dressed up.|你的脚盛装打扮。

That's the only part he can see when he's on the table!|因为当他在按摩台上,那是你唯一能被他看见的部分

You're going to do some feet flirting!|你想用脚来勾引他!

I don't know what you're talking about.|我不明白你们在说什么。

How do you explain the toe ring?|那脚趾环你又怎么解释?!

It's Arabian Princess Day at work. Leave me alone!|因为今天是阿拉伯公主日行了吗?!别烦我!

My hero! What happened?|英雄!事情怎样了?

I told him no one treats my friends like that.|我下去告诉他说谁也不能那样对我朋友

And he better apologize. See you!|他最好上来道歉。待会儿见。

Wait a minute.|等等

What did he say?|他怎么说?

He wouldn't apologize because you're living here illegally.|他不会来道歉 因为你们住在这里是违法的

Instead, he'll evict you. See you later!|相反他要把你们赶出去。待会儿见

- You got us evicted? - I told you not to go down there.|你弄到我们要被赶出去我告诉过你不要去!

He made Rachel cry!|他把瑞秋弄哭了!

Rachel always cries!|瑞秋经常哭的!

That's not true!|这不是真的吧!

You go down there, and you suck up to him.|现在你得去拍他的马屁。

You suck like you've never sucked before!|而且要拍得不着痕迹!

All right, I'll try.|好吧!我试试看!

If I can't, you stay with us till you get settled.|不过如果不成功,你们可以和钱德还有我暂时一起住着

- Go! - All right, all right.|快去!  好。

I'll have to check first, but he'll be cool.|我会先和他商量商量,不过我想他可能会很酷

Remember what we talked about. You got to be strong.|记着我们刚才说过的你要强硬一点。

Now one more time.|再试一次

Don't you want a washboard stomach and rock-hard pecs?|你不想拥有平滑的小腹和结实的胸肌吗?

No, I want a flabby gut and saggy man-breasts.|不!我要的是松弛的肚皮和下垂的胸部!

That's good.|很好!

I want to quit the gym.|我想要退出健身房。

You want to quit?|你要退出?

I want to quit the gym.|我要退出健身房。

You do realize you won't have access to our new Swedish spa?|你知道吗,你将因此不能享受我们新推出的全套瑞典式温泉浴服务

I want to quit the gym.|我要退出健身房。

Dave in the membership office handles quitters.|戴夫在成员资格办公室办理退会。

Excuse me. Are you a member?|对不起,你是会员吗?

Me?|我?

Sorry. Members only.|对不起,只有会员能进去。

I want to quit the gym!|我要退出健身房。

It's okay, man. Be strong.|没事的老兄,要强硬。

Are you a member of any gym?|你参加过健身房吗?

No, and I'm not going to be. So save your little speech.|没有!也没这个打算你不用白费唇舌了。

Okay, no problem.|好的,没问题。

Could you come here?|你能过来一下吗?

Hi, I'm Maria.|嗨,我是玛利亚。

You have really pretty feet.|你的脚真漂亮。

These old things?|都是些旧玩意儿。

Would you spend time on my sciatic area? It's killing me.|你能帮我按一按期部吗?痛了一整天了。

You mean...|你指

By sciatic, you mean...|髋部?你指

...the towel-covered portion?|毛巾盖着的这部分?

Sure, I can do that.|当然,没问题

Because the muscles in the sciatic area can get...|因为髋部的肌肉通常很

...real nice and tight.|结实而且美观

So tell me, Rick, how did you injure the area?|告诉我里克,你怎么会弄伤这里的。

A 16-hour sit-in for Greenpeace.|为了绿色和平组织16个钟头的静坐抗议

- Did you just bite me? - No!|你刚才咬了我? 没有!

Please don't kick the girls out. This was my fault.|拜托不要把莫妮卡和瑞秋赶出去,不是她们的错

You want me to kick you guys out instead?|你是要我把你们赶出去?

You can't. Where would the chick and the duck live?|你不能这么做,那样小鸡小鸭该住哪儿?

You have pets?|你们养宠物!

Those are nicknames.|那些只是外号。

I'm the "chick," and Chandler's the "duck."|我是“小鸡“,钱德是“小鸭“。

I would've thought it was the other way around.|我还以为你是“小鸭”。

Come on. Let the girls stay.|求求你,只要让她们留下来

I'll do whatever you want.|我帮你做什么都行。

Really? You'd do anything?|真的? 什么都行?

Yeah, absolutely.|是,我保证。

I got something.|倒真有点事你能帮忙。

What is it?|什么事?

Can you be my dancing partner?|你能做我的舞伴吗?

That's not prison lingo, is it?|这不是监狱里的黑话吧?

I want to quit the gym.|我要退出健身房。

Can you honestly tell me that you're 100% satisfied with your body.|你诚实的告诉我你对自己的身体百分百满意吗?

Yes, yes. Most of the time.|是的,几乎很满意。

I mean, sure, I have my bad days, but then I remember what a cute smile I have.|我意思是,我的身体不好,但我也想起我有可爱的笑容

We were voted "Best-equipped Gym in New York" two years running.|在过去两年时间里,我们被投票为纽约的最好的设备的健身房

- Do you really want to give that up? - Yes, I hate it here.|你真的想退出?对,我讨厌这里

Everything that you have in here is very heavy.|在这儿你总是很严肃。

Really? Okay?|真是这样吗?好?

You want to make your friend work out alone?|你想让你的好朋友一个人待在这里?

What friend? Your friend Ross. Just joined.|什么朋友? 你的朋友罗斯,刚刚加入

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

His dancing partner?|他的舞伴?!

There's this superintendents' dance, "The Super Ball."|有个公寓主管的舞会,主管(超级)舞会。

He wants to impress Marge, this lady super he likes.|他想引起玛芝的注意,就是他爱上的那个女主管

Why not practice with a girl?|为什么不找个女生来练习?

He's too shy.|他太怕羞

He's not good enough to dance with girls yet.|以他现在的技术还不能和女生跳舞

Yeah, right.|那倒没错

He almost danced me right down that garbage chute.|他差点让我跳进那个垃圾道。

Would you let it go already? You're fine.|你还没忘?!你不错!

So did you quit?|你退出了吗?

I almost did.|我几乎成功了

Couldrt leave Ross there without a spotter.|可我不能让罗斯在那儿没伴儿

Wait, now, so you joined the gym?|等等,现在,你参加了健身房?

And that's funny, why?|好笑吗,笑什么?

I was just, you know, picturing you working out, and...|我只是想象你精疲力尽的模样还有

Well, that's it.|哦,没什么了。

We're doomed.|我们没救了。

They'll take $50 a month from our accounts for the rest of our lives.|在我们的余生中他们将每个月从我们的帐户里扣掉50块。

What are we gonna do?|我们该怎么办?

You could actually go to the gym.|你们可以真的去健身。

Or we could go to the bank...|或者,我们可以去银行

...close our accounts and cut them off at the source.|销掉我们的帐户,切断他们的来源。

You're a genius.|你真是天才!

Oh, man! But then, we won't be bank buddies.|啊,老兄,那我们就不再是帐户的合伙人了!

Now there's two reasons.|又多了一条理由。

You guys, remember that cute client I told you about?|你们还记得我上次提到的那个帅哥顾客吗?

I bit him.|我咬了他。

- Where? - On the tushy.|哪里?! 屁股。

And that's not against your oath?|这不违背你的誓言吗?!

I know, but the moment I touch him...|我知道,可是当我一摸他

...I want to throw out my old oath and take a new, dirty one.|我就想把我旧的誓言扔到一边找一个新的,下流的。

Next time, try to distract yourself.|下次帮他按摩的时候,试着分散自己的注意力。

Like when I'm doing something exciting...|像我在做让我很兴奋的事

...and I don't want to get too...|而我又不想让自己太

...excited.|兴奋

I try and think of other things. Like sandwiches...|我就想点其他的,像……三明治

...and baseball...|棒球

...and Chandler.|钱德

- Thank you. - Oh, no, thank you.|多谢你.不不,该我谢你。

All right, I'm here. Let's get this over with.|我想尽快把事情办完。

Okay, well...|好的

...just follow my lead.|跟我的步子跳就行了

Don't we need to do some kind of preparation first?|不需要先做点准备工作吗?

Like get really drunk?|比如,喝个大醉?

Come on. Hey, just put your arms around me.|来,用你的手臂楼着我。

I'm sorry.|真对不起!

No. It's okay. But if I'm Marge...|不要紧,不过要是玛芝

...my breasts are coming out my back.|我的胸要从背出来了

Forget it! I'm not being any good at this.|算了!我永远也跳不好

My mom was right.|我妈说的对

I'm just a big potato with arms and legs and a head.|我只是个有头,有手,有脚的大土豆。

Come on, man. You're not a potato.|嘿老兄,你并不是什么土豆。

I'm sure as hell not a dancer. It's no use.|我肯定跳舞的时候是.没用的

Marge will never go for me.|末玛芝永远不会找我跳舞。

Come on, Treeger. Don't say that.|别这么说,崔戈

You just need more practice.|你只要多练练。

Come on. Let's try it again.|来,我们再试一次。

Plus, it was probably mostly my fault anyway.|刚才很可能要怪我。

I'm not that comfortable dancing with a|我不是个让人感觉很舒服的舞伴

So how goes the dancing? Gay yet?|跳舞感觉如何?还是像在“搞同性恋”吗?

You guys owe me bigtime.|你们这次要多谢我。

What was that?|那是什么?

You just did a little dancy thing.|你刚才跳了点舞步。

- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.|我没有。你跳了!

- You did a little hop. - You are so enjoying this.|单脚跳。舞跳得很开心哦。

No, I'm not.|没有,我没有!

And it wasrt a hop. It was a pas de bourree.|那不是单脚跳,那是帕得玛利舞

You know the words!|术语你都知道!

You are so into this!|你真的很投入!

Maybe I'm enjoying it a little. I'm getting pretty good at it.|可能我有点喜欢跳舞了。其实我已经跳得相当不错

This is so sweet. Joey, our little twinkletoes.|真棒!舞姿翩翩的小乔伊。

This isn't some kind of girly dance.|这可不是女孩子跳的那种舞

It's like a sport, it's manly.|它像一种体育运动,很阳刚的!

- Show me some "manly" moves. - All right.|让我见识一下很“阳刚”的运动。

I don't know how to lead.|我不会跳男步。

Hello.|你好。

We'd like to close our accounts.|我们想要销户。

Close your accounts? Is there a problem?|销户?出了什么问题吗?

No, we'd just like to close them.|我们只是想销户。

Ms. Lambert handles all our closures.|销户是由兰伯特女士办理的。

Would you come over here, please?|请你过来这边好吗?

Hi, I'm Karen.|嗨,我叫凯伦。

I want to quit the bank!|我要退出银行!

Okay. Baseball.|好吧,棒球

Rick playing baseball. He slides into second.|里克是打棒球的。

Maybe even his pants come down a little.|要是他的短裤也滑下去一点儿

Okay, sandwiches. Sandwiches.|好吧,三明治,三明治。

Okay, on a plate.|装在盘子里的,

Maybe Rick's pants come down a little.|要是里克的短裤滑下去一点儿

Chandler.|钱德

Okay, Chandler. That's working!|钱德,哦,这个有效。

Chandler's knees.|钱德的膝盖。

Chandler's ankles.|钱德的脚脖子。

Chandler's ankle hair.|钱德脚脖子上的毛。

Oh, no!|哦老天。

Okay, you're all set.|全部做完了。

Wow! That was amazing!|真不敢相信

Was that really just an hour?|只过了一个小时吗?!

In really long-hour world.|这里的一小时比较长。

What?|什么?

I have an enormous crush on you.|我迷上你了。

But since you're a client, I can't ask you out...|但因为你是顾客,我不能约你

...even though you give me the feelings.|管你让我有……这种感觉。

I had no idea.|我根本不知道!

I can always find another masseuse.|我可以找别人帮我按摩

Really?|真的?

Yeah, really.|对,真的。

What?|怎么了?

Suddenly I'm very aware I'm naked.|我突然间很不习惯我的暴露。

Quiet down.|乖乖躺下吧。

Mr. Simors been waiting Oh, my God!|西蒙先生已经等了……哦!我的天

Why wasrt I offered that?|为什么刚才没给我提供这个?

I'd definitely pay more for that.|我肯定会多给些钱的。

We have rules here. This is not that kind of place.|这里有规定,这里不是那种地方。

I know, but this isn't how it looks at all...|我知道,但不是像你想的那样

...because Rick is my husband.|因为里克是……我老公。

Oh, really?|哦是吗?

You'd better tell his other wife.|你最好先告诉他的另一个老婆

She called three times asking where he is.|她已经打了三次电话来问他在哪里

Yes, I will tell her.|好的,我会告诉她的。

So you didn't leave the bank?|你们最后没有脱离银行?

And somehow we ended up with a joint checking account.|而且,最后我们合开了一个支票帐户。

What will you ever use that for?|开那个干什么?!

To pay for the gym.|用来付钱给健身房。

So I had a great day.|我今天过的真不错

Rick and I hit it off. We were making out.|里克和我果然很合得来我们正想更进一步

Then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore.|老板就走了进来,以为我是个妓女,开除了我

- You got fired? - Oh, my gosh!|你被开除了? 哦 我的天!

It's so weird. I have never been fired from anything.|真不敢相信,我以前从没因为任何原因被开除过!

Sweetie.|亲爱的

I started walking around, not knowing what to do next.|我只好漫无目的四处游荡

I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages.|问街上的人是否需要按摩。

Then these policemen thought I was a whore too.|然后警察也以为我是个妓女。

It's really been a bad day, whore-wise.|真是倒霉的一天,妓女式的。

Hey, Duck. Is Chick here?|嗨 小鸭,小鸡在吗?

Yeah, Bunny Rabbit.|在……兔宝宝。

Ready for our last practice?|这是最后一次练习,你准备好了吗?

We're not getting that spin right because my place is too small.|我觉得我们不能做好那个旋转是因为我的屋子太小了。

- Want to use our place? - No, I had another idea.|那你想用我们的房子吗不,我另有办法。

We did it!|我们成功了!!

That was incredible!|难以置信

That was amazing! We totally nailed it!|真不可思议!我们完全固定位了

Hey, listen. Thanks a lot, Tribbiani.|谢谢你,真的很感谢你,崔比亚尼

Oh, my God! Look at the time.|哦 老天,时间到了

I got to catch the bus to the ball.|我得赶着搭去舞会的公交车

Good luck.|祝你好运

Unless you want to practice the fox trot. Or the tango?|你还想再练练狐步舞吗? 或者探戈?

Thanks, but no.|谢谢,不过不必了。

You see, I think I'm ready to dance with girls.|我觉得我可以开始和女生跳了。

- Go get them, Treeger. - Right.|快去吧,崔戈。好。

You want to come? Marge has a friend.|要不要一道去?玛芝有个女朋友。

Really?|真的?

You'd dance good with her. She's the same size as me.|你可以和她好好跳跳她个头和我差不多。

No, I'm good.|哦,不用了。

[英学网] - 电影天堂-双语电影网 在线双语字幕-英语学习视频 - www.engxue.com

It looks like you've got great experience.|看来你有很丰富的工作经验。

Let's see. Reason for leaving last job?|上一份工作为什么没做下去呢?

They thought I was a whore.|他们以为我是个妓女。

Okay. We'll give you a call if anything comes up.|好吧,如果有消息我们会通知你的。

Great. Thank you very much.|太好了! 常感谢。

看完后写一些感受, 记下笔记, 会对你的学习和记忆帮助很大. 在英学网看电影不仅是娱乐, 更能帮你提高英语的听力和词汇量, 别忘记下今天的收获, 还可以赚积分哦!
你可以在自己的空间 : 只写一句话多写一点儿 当然, 还可以 去论坛聊聊
热门视频
推荐视频
相关视频